PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

Pages : [1] 2 3

FifthEssence
10-02-2009, 12:30 PM
You have arrived at Thread #12 , continue posting below:

Previous Threads

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

FifthEssence
10-02-2009, 12:31 PM
COPIED FROM #11 for your convenience so we don't loose continuity

TUBA post #605-thread 11
A good deal of the shine has been worn off Zenaida's defamation suit due to delays and rulings. Now it seems that case moves through a long stretch without hearings.

Meanwhile, on Sunday night, 11 October, there will be an occultation of Mars. It occurs where we had an eclipse in July, right on the composite marriage Sun of George & Cindy and on the Mars of Todd Macaluso. The Anthony Sun is in their House 10 of reputation and the occultation will further damage public opinion of this couple. It is harmful to initiatives from Mr. Macaluso and we saw what happened the last time he addressed the bench. He put considerable steam behind a claim that liberating certain evidence would prove his client innocent and referred to TES searches. The speech was an embarrassment. That Judge Strickland halted him proved to be an act of mercy.

TUBA post #606- thread 11
We don't want to omit the occultations of the Fixed Star Antares, because that star conjoins the prisoner's Saturn. She may lack a conscience but she does know fear. As we began Prisoner's annual trough, Antares on her Saturn was occulted, 27 August, 2009. Slammed again on September 24 and will be once more this year on October 21.

If we had a birth time for the prisoner, we could say House #00 is under a shadow but we can say that everything that is wanting or lacking in her defense is being brought to account over and over by these occultations. She hates having weaknesses in her preposterous presentations exposed but she is facing more glaring light because she comes to court just hours after the next occultation of Mars.

TUBA post #607-thread 11

Rongo Sits Down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Maori have a fitting name for our ringed planet, Saturn. Maori call him RONGO. On Monday, 12 October, the first of the court sessions devoted to the prisoner's lesser crimes is scheduled. At that date, Saturn, or Rongo, will for the first time oppose the prisoner's natal Sun. Her progressed Sun is at the place of the Full Moon when she was indicted. This means her sense of self and her ego are entirely colored by the true bill our Grand Jury handed down last October.

This face-off with RONGO is a very strategy oriented moment. The urge to control and to project blame or responsibility onto others is never stronger than now. The situation is fated to be humiliating. We've already seen that the prisoner has the brass face to pretend otherwise. She sniffs and collects herself with a humph. But this is a mortification and, internally, she is aware of that.

The named Violent Offender was born with a stationary Saturn, in readiness to turn retrograde. She may not be on speaking terms with a conscience but Saturn does not withhold his chastisements simply because personal guilt goes unrecognised. The present phase of her life may be the first occasion when she has met discipline. The Law is pleased to make the introduction and RONGO has taken his seat. Wrong go, Prisoner, wrong go!

TUBA post #610-thread 11
Yes, celtic, I remember posting about the offer from State. It was on the table in August, 2008 and JB presented it to the prisoner immediately. My opinion is that she did not find the quid pro quo interesting in that she would have been prosecuted despite information about Caylee's location but the precise information or directions she provided would not be used against her in the case. We do not know why JB went to the prosecution seeking this deal and maybe he sought a better bargain than State offered. He may have worded his approach, "If I can get her to tell us where her daughter is or the body is....." and he could do that without the prisoner ever having admitted anything to him.

Also, strictly an opinion, is that JB has for all purposes depreciated the lesser crimes, calling them "economic crimes". When he used to claim all will be understood, he must have had in mind portraying her as out of a home, on the streets and in need of bread for her daughter and herself. We know what she was really doing with the money she stole, however and people will sear that portrait with cynical stares.

TUBA post #611-thread 11

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news..._Casey_Anthony

There has not been the expected publicity about this deal that was on the table for a few weeks last summer but it was reported in Orlando and also on a few news services. No lid should have been in place on such important information, IMHO.

TUBA post #621-thread 11

In Orlando, Mercury finally turns direct tomorrow 9/29/09 at 9:14 a.m. Daylight Savings Time. The strategy asteroid, Pallas Athena, is now and as we move into October, opposing the prisoner.

I do agree, LambChop, that the falsity at the table makes for a Halloween horror when you consider its contrast to the hard facts of this murder case. I do not believe her attorneys would mislead the prisoner deliberately but her morale and or her obstructionism may require them to adopt certain coaxing blandishments that get them through their sessions with her. We know from her refusal when Jose Baez obtained that early deal for her and from her attitude when Terence Lenamon went to her cell that she is not cooperating. We also know that from Mr. Baez's statement in December that she is a liar. She had deceived law enforcement and her parents but she continued to deceive him and then the remains such as they were ! gave the lie to statements she had made to him.

TUBA post #647-thread 11
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/NewAnthonyDfnsMotions117.jpg

Conclusionary statements are not convincing arguments but the motions to dismiss the murder and aggravated child abuse are an improvement over the motions of September 17, 2009. By the time trial of the lesser crimes commences on October 12, the Moon will be in House 10 of the judge, ready to pose the reaction to the action point of the YOD delineated under the horoscope here. The judge's Leo Moon on October 12 opposes the activity of the Moon in Aquarius seen at the bottom of the chart in House 4 and representing what was filed today.

There is a lot of work in defending Prisoner against her indicted offenses but no work at all if a dismissal were granted. Seeking the easy OUT?

TUBA post #650-thread 11
There is a notation on the chart at #647 above, reading Fixed Star (star symbol) Vertex. I am not in the habit of calculating the vertex of an event chart, which is a point. Instead, in this case, Vertex is the Great Nebula north of Andromeda's head, also known as 31 M Andromedae. It has the nature of Mars and the Moon and is conjunct the Descendant of the chart, which happens also to be a critical degree as mentioned.

There is hustle prepping for the lesser crimes trial, particularly since Prosecution expects Defense to introduce evidentiary issues. You will remember Ashton's response advocating a full blown evidentiary hearing at the lesser crimes trial. That's why everyone is "at crisis".

Frigga
10-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Ugh! I can't even bring myself to watch it. I have not been able to even open the emails between CA and DC! I just can't stomach it. I have, however, read some of the commentary. I wish NO ONE had shown up for BC's presser and I mean NOT ONE SOUL. He really does appear to be just a puppet of CA's. How can that happen? I will be perplexed by the players in this case for years to come... possibly even decades.

Angel Who Cares
10-02-2009, 05:46 PM
WFTV Discovers Possible Duct Tape Link In Casey Case
October 2, 2009
<snipped>
Eyewitness News found the same rare type of tape that was found on Caylee's skull being used by the Anthony family on a Caylee Anthony poster.

You can't buy the tape from Home Depot. It is industrial-grade duct tape that hasn't been sold it in years.

With the debate over the duct tape evidence intensifying this week, Eyewitness News re-analyzed video that was taken in the months before Caylee's body was found.

The discovery could make it even more difficult for the defense to argue that Casey didn't put the tape over Caylee's mouth. The defense has really been trying to shoot down the duct tape evidence recently.

However, the video taken by Eyewitness News on July 20, 2008 just days after Casey's arrest and one month after Caylee Anthony disappeared, shows that the duct tape on the Anthonys' Caylee posters has the same unique markings as the duct tape on the Anthonys' gas can and the tape found over Caylee's mouth.

:eek: http://www.wftv.com/2009/1002/21185500_320X180.jpg :eek:

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html

Had to bump this here so that no one would miss it! All I can say is WOW! :furious: No wonder LE couldn't find any tape left in the house on a roll....the A's made sure it was used up...od if you ask me to use duct tape to hang missing posters. MOO Any I have ever seen around where I live have always used masking tape or stapled to wooden streetlights etc.

I'll let you know if they post the enhanced video of the left side of the picture I posted showing the tape used the the missing poster!

:angel:

Carolina Girl
10-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Well, wonder what they have to say about that?

Zoe Bogart
10-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Of all the TV stations covering the case, WFTV is always on top of it. :woohoo: An added plus is that CA hates them. :wink:

Honestly, I have no problem with the news that duct tape in the car didn't match tape on the gas cans. So what? I'm sure my duct tape rolls don't always match each when I buy them at different times.

The duct tape problem doesn't explain why KC took 31 days to report Caylee missing and Cindy had to be the one to do it! It doesn't explain why the car stunk to high heaven and why KC let her car be towed in the first place. It doesn't explain about the invisible nanny. The duct tape doesn't explain why KC took OCSDs on a wild run through the offices of Universal.

BC and JB are pipe dreamers if they think people are going to be swayed by a role of duct tape. The prisoner could have found it unused stored on the family shelf for ages and she just took it especially for the purpose of wrapping it around poor little Caylee's skull. GA could have used something totally different on the gas cans. Why would one expect the tapes to be the same? I'm thinking the As use duct tape for many things.

Give me a break! JB and BC must think the human race is a bunch a gullible idiots. :furious: I think each time JB and BC get in front of the cameras, they show us how much KC and CA are controlling them. Where is their self-respect?

Angel Who Cares
10-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Here's a new video WFTV just released a little bit ago!

VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Discovers Possible Link In Casey Case
http://www.wftv.com/video/21186456/index.html

"If the defense tries to advance that, that it was one of the volunteers that took that tape, killed the child, put the tape over the child's face to frame Casey, that strains credibility and it will turn the jury off," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.
All the A's have to do is to carry on like they have been in front of the jury & that alone will turn a jury off. They have been doing a good job at that all along......than add in the antics of Baez & his Dream Team. :bang: :crazy:

How can Baez keep claiming that the SA has tainted the jury pool??? They alone have been doing that all by themselves, with all of their national gigs on talk shows everytime there is a doc dump....than bombshell to all of us, they show up again on all the talk shows. We have yet to see anyone from the SA on a talk show! Hint, hint Baez who's tainting the jury pool......Gosh could it be you & your Dream Team??? :furious:

I wonder who they have lined up for next week??? Maybe Garldo At Large??? Baez is due for a fishing trip, a real one that is....he's been doing plenty of other fishing! Fishing for little pieces of evidence that don't really prove KC is innocent. Baez you need to go deep sea ocean fishing to find anything that might even point to KC being innocent.

We all know 31 days missing, & the smell of decomp in her car, all point to one person responsible for Caylee's murder & it's her own mother! :furious: Who Caylee trusted, loved, looked to to protect her from all harm.

No KC wanted to be single & free....I still want to know why couldn't she have just let CA have Caylee & she could have partied her life away. Caylee would have grown up to be such a beautiful young woman, but we will never get to see her do this. :shakehead:

Sorry for the rant all....it just upsets me everytime I see Caylee's pictures or any videos of her! :cry:

Tuba
10-03-2009, 07:45 PM
One item that has not been covered in the case history: the roll of duct tape Prisoner took from her BFF and never returned.

5stars
10-04-2009, 12:18 AM
There was a thread on that(( facebook )comment about duct tape.I went looking at the no clothes party.I did'nt see that tape in the pictures.

lin
10-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Jolynna posted a very compelling theory here.

I'm wondering if the charts have shown anything to confirm or dispute this theory? TIA

Here's the full post:

The wadded up paper towels found in Tony's trash in KC's car trunk might be as damaging as the duct tape. On them was a substance like pig or human decomposition. The substance was infested with maggots.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/jazlynsmum1/papertowelanalyis.png

There was no fruit in the Pontiac trunk. It sounds like the flies from this e-mail exchange are "coffin flies" which would mean the maggots were baby "coffin flies". There is no mention of any other kind of flies

IF there were only "coffin fly" maggots on the paper towels and no blow-fly maggots, as Dr. Vass said, that is significant. It shows Caylee was probably put in the pontiac trunk alive.

Just putting Caylee into a trash bag would not have kept blow flies away.

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=body+sealed+immediately+after+death&fr=ytff1-sunm&u=www.crimeandclues.com/entomology_intro.htm&w=body+bodies+sealed+seal+seals+immediately+after+ death&d=GC8DNt29TdGQ&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=RPx1W2CaBN9s.2FiWa7ocA--

In one of the last motions from KC's defense, discovery from the entomologist was specifically requested. Could the entomologist hold the smoking gun that will prove aggravated child abuse and murder one?

ETA: Some of her post didn't come through -- some of the resources cited. Please click the link and view the entire post for best understanding.

Tuba
10-04-2009, 01:53 PM
I do have a wait and see regard for the testimony of Geo. A. His description of June 16, 2008 does not conform to some of the charts and the information they would otherwise yield. If his memory is accurate, that recollection trumps our speculative times for when what happened, so I'm reserving judgment for now.

The coffin fly theory is amazing and thank you for bringing it to us.

Frigga
10-04-2009, 04:19 PM
5Stars, I don't believe you would have seen the tape in any of the pictures as I believe the Prisoner used it for one, two or both reasons for the "No Clothes Party".
1. She used the tape to keep the flag up on her body
2. She used the tape to keep her breasts up, and in place (models use it all the time for photo shoots etc.)
3. She used the tape for both purposes
I'm pretty sure this is probably pretty accurate as it has been stated that she had nothing on under the flag.

Tuba
10-04-2009, 05:44 PM
In February of this year, a National Academy of Sciences report condemned the practices in forensic crime labs all over the United States. In her motion to compel bench notes et al, Miss Kenney Baden relies on the NAS criticism but refers to an ideal that does not yet exist, the model accredited crime lab manned by certified forensic professionals who are following uniform standards for analyzing evidence and exulting in their independence from influence. In fact, the NAS report called for federal agency oversight of all crime labs. Such an agency has not been established but it is the Federal Bureau of Investigation and its laboratories that Miss Kenney Baden singles out to castigate. If and when the federal agency to oversee all crime labs is created, will it just be a matter of time before defense attorneys like Miss Kenney Baden excoriate that agency as being contaminated by police and prosecutorial influence also? For that is what she asserts against the FBI labs.

Tuba
10-04-2009, 06:50 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DfnsMovesforBenchNotes119.jpg

This is the chart for the lengthy motion to compel discovery and criticizing the FBI laboratories.

Frigga
10-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Oh Tuba, this is wonderful news! It is so easy sometimes to be a little swayed by the back-and-forth propaganda in this case. The charts always help me to feel grounded again... especially charts such as this. Thanks for your hard work- the thanks button just wasn't enough! I certainly wish I knew what the evidence is, but nevertheless, I am grateful that the State has possession of it (whatever "it" is)and that at a later date, all will be revealed, and there will be justice for little Caylee.

lin
10-04-2009, 08:06 PM
I do have a wait and see regard for the testimony of Geo. A. His description of June 16, 2008 does not conform to some of the charts and the information they would otherwise yield. If his memory is accurate, that recollection trumps our speculative times for when what happened, so I'm reserving judgment for now.

The coffin fly theory is amazing and thank you for bringing it to us.

A recent addition to the state's witness list may blow GA's story out of the water.

LambChop
10-04-2009, 09:50 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DfnsMovesforBenchNotes119.jpg

This is the chart for the lengthy motion to compel discovery and criticizing the FBI laboratories.

Oh, let there be light at the end of this tunnel.

Frigga
10-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Lin, Can you elaborate? Thanks in advance!

Zoe Bogart
10-05-2009, 06:21 AM
Jolynna posted a very compelling theory here. (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4232259&postcount=351)

I'm wondering if the charts have shown anything to confirm or dispute this theory? TIA

ETA: Some of her post didn't come through -- some of the resources cited. Please click the link and view the entire post for best understanding.

Thanks, lin. I went to the other post and followed the links and I must say, I couldn't read it dry-eyed. Just the thought of that woman being so cruel to duct tape her child's nose, mouth, and head while she is still alive and pitch her into the trunk is beyond horrible. It's the most gut-wrenching thought, whether she was conscious or not. Honestly, I can't imagine being KC's parents and being there to "support" her. Guaranteed, I'd be the one on trial. :furious:

After getting through those links, quite teary-eyed, I must say, your sig gave me a chuckle (I needed that!). "Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
How's that workin' for ya'?"

Obviously JB wasn't thinking when he skirted his way around that one. :crazy: Oddly enough, it sounds just like his usual spiel, though. :innocent:

A new witness? Someone who can set the time? Someone who has more accuracy than GA? Oh, please say this is so! I've never put any stock into his July 16th story.

lin
10-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Lin, Can you elaborate? Thanks in advance!

Witness says he saw Caylee alive around noon on 06.16.08 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

salvarenga
10-05-2009, 02:53 PM
10/5/2009 a motion to strike defendant's legally flawed motion to dismiss counts i and ii of the indictment against casey marie anthony

http://www.wesh.com/news/21207035/detail.html

snipped:

In a motion to strike, prosecutors argued that the paperwork filed by attorney Jose Baez and Casey Anthony's other attorneys is "legally flawed." The state said that in its current form Anthony's motion to dismiss is not even worth Judge Stan Strickland holding a hearing to consider it.

Carolina Girl
10-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Don't they have a habit of filing flawed motions?

Tuba
10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
We are receiving notice again here at WS that the court proceedings in our trial of the lesser crimes begins October 12. The information, interpretation and chart have been on our calendar since the State won through and received a fovorable ruling some weeks ago.

salvarenga
10-05-2009, 04:29 PM
This made me chuckle. :laugh:

Don't they have a habit of filing flawed motions?

Angel Who Cares
10-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Tuba, SS, Fifth & all the New Motion (below) is Timestamped 10/05/09 @ 10:54am!!!!!

NEW MOTION: State Seeks Dismissal Of Defense's Motion To Throw Out Charges Against Casey
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/1005%20Casey%20Motion.pdf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BAEZ TALKS: 'Plea Deal' Comments To Geraldo
http://www.wftv.com/video/21207724/index.html

SHEAFFER ANALYSIS: Legal Analyst On Baez Comments
http://www.wftv.com/video/21207781/index.html

*NOTE: In this video near the end Kathi Belich reports that a hearing for the latest motions will be held Oct. 16th, 2009
VIDEO REPORT: Casey Anthony's Lawyer Comments On 'Plea Deal'
http://www.wftv.com/video/21209460/index.html

DOCUMENT: State's Case File On Duct Tape
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21184243/detail.html

QB.
10-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Just noticed in one of the above links for video clips that a hearing has been set for next Friday Oct 16
http://www.wftv.com/video/21209460/index.html
at the 2:41 mark near the end of the clip

not time announced just that it will be in the morning

Angel Who Cares
10-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Tuba, the hearing for October 12th, is listed in the county clerk records docket for her murder charges! So far they don't have the check fraud hearing date in the dockets yet! IIRC there is an article stating what the Oct. 12 hearing is for....I'll see if I can find it.

Here is what is in the docket for the criminal charges for the murder etc.
Criminal (Murder etc.) Case Docket Updated!

CASE CALENDAR:
Event Date-------Event Time----------------Description-------------------------------------Location
10/12/2009---0900---MANUAL - TRIAL---------ROOM 6-D ON THE SIXTH FLOOR

CASE ACTIONS:
Docket Date----Defendant-------------------------------Docket Entry
7/7/2009---A---NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <01/21/2010> 10:00 A.M.

10/5/2009---A---MOTION TO STRIKE DEFENDANT'S LEGALLY FLAWED MOTION TO DISMISS COUNTS I AND II OF THE INDICTMENT AGAINST CASEY MARIE ANTHONY

FYI: I added this message next to the video report from WFTV, but in case it's over looked: Judge S scheduled another hearing for Oct. 16th, 2009 for all of the most recent motions! As soon as I find out what time this hearing is I'll post it ASAP! :winko:

Tuba
10-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Whatever is presented in court, we'll be tuned in and the chart for it is on the calendar. This feels like a water shed in the case.

Zoe Bogart
10-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Witness says he saw Caylee alive around noon on 06.16.08 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89603)

So this is the one where the guy said he saw a half-dressed KC (skirt up to here, blouse cut down to there - my words) and Caylee walking about 10 feet behind?

If this is true, maybe she was waiting until GA left for work to return home. Remember there was all that activity on her cell phone in the afternoon. I need to go back and check the charts done for that day.

This witness could be correct, but I don't know.... :waitasec: With such a baffling bunch of people, one never knows. If KC and child were out shopping (with no money of her own!) when GA says they were at home.......... hmmmmm. :rolleyes:

Posted by Soulscape:

According to the work I have already done on Caylee's charts, JUPITER, MOON & THE NODES were particularly active on 6/16/08 at 2:50pm.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There were extraordinary "hits" for this date & time. The procedures I used, combining horary with vedic and using some of Richard Houck's techniques is incredibly complicated. I don't want to confuse people by going into this. Also, I want to emphasize this possible "Death Date" is my suspicion and my suspicion only, based on my own astrological investigations!

This is from my notes but I don't have when she posted it. I'll look around for a link.

Got it! Here's the link to Soulscape's post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee

Here's Tuba's Discovery of Death Chart for this same day:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DiscoveryofDeath006.jpg

Notes from Tuba:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #3

Notes from Soulscape regarding George claimed last Caylee sighting:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #4

watchinginky
10-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Could there be anything in the charts that show if this is could be true?

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- For the very first time in the case against Casey Anthony, her lawyer says he won't rule out the chance of a plea deal.

"Any plea that would ever be taken would have to be taken by Casey,” Jose Baez told Geraldo Rivera during an interview over the weekend. (more at link)

http://www.wftv.com/news/21209000/detail.html?treets=orlc&tid=26510666192813&tml=orlc_8pm&tmi=orlc_8pm_1_07000110052009&ts=H

lin
10-06-2009, 09:42 AM
So this is the one where the guy said he saw a half-dressed KC (skirt up to here, blouse cut down to there - my words) and Caylee walking about 10 feet behind?

If this is true, maybe she was waiting until GA left for work to return home. Remember there was all that activity on her cell phone in the afternoon. I need to go back and check the charts done for that day.

This witness could be correct, but I don't know.... :waitasec: With such a baffling bunch of people, one never knows. If KC and child were out shopping (with no money of her own!) when GA says they were at home.......... hmmmmm. :rolleyes:

Posted by Soulscape:

According to the work I have already done on Caylee's charts, JUPITER, MOON & THE NODES were particularly active on 6/16/08 at 2:50pm.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There were extraordinary "hits" for this date & time. The procedures I used, combining horary with vedic and using some of Richard Houck's techniques is incredibly complicated. I don't want to confuse people by going into this. Also, I want to emphasize this possible "Death Date" is my suspicion and my suspicion only, based on my own astrological investigations!

This is from my notes but I don't have when she posted it. I'll look around for a link.

Got it! Here's the link to Soulscape's post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2598567&postcount=491)

Here's Tuba's Discovery of Death Chart for this same day:

Notes from Tuba:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #3 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2890416&postcount=83)

Notes from Soulscape regarding George claimed last Caylee sighting:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #4 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2989000&postcount=47)

Actually, iirc, the new witness's timeline is that he saw them around 4pm and also iirc, that was one of the windows of time available per BondJamesBond. Add to that partial timeline that KC was at TL's and on the way to Blockbuster around 5pm, iirc.

So, if the new witness, JT and our own BJB are correct on the timeline then Jolynna's post regarding the flies takes on a bit more weight, imo. The timeline updated with the new witness makes the time of death between 4 and 5 pm. This would rule out the A home, imo, and make it much more likely that poor Caylee was placed in the trunk still alive. Maybe drugged, as Tuba's charts indicate, but alive and maybe in the position described by the tech who viewed the stain. I pray she was drugged and just never woke up but I don't think KC cared if she did -- she was duct taped, after all so couldn't really make noise. I despise that monster. I really do. Were I on the jury I wouldn't be able to vote for the dp without first asking if there were a harsher punishment available.

ETA: Please do not rely on this post for info; going from memory from a few days ago which may be wrong and don't know if these times have been updated in the meanwhile. Good idea to check the new witness thread for updated details. :)

lin
10-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Could there be anything in the charts that show if this is could be true?

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- For the very first time in the case against Casey Anthony, her lawyer says he won't rule out the chance of a plea deal.

"Any plea that would ever be taken would have to be taken by Casey,” Jose Baez told Geraldo Rivera during an interview over the weekend. (more at link)

http://www.wftv.com/news/21209000/detail.html?treets=orlc&tid=26510666192813&tml=orlc_8pm&tmi=orlc_8pm_1_07000110052009&ts=H

Don't forget that JB sought out a plea deal in July 2008, I believe it was; at the latest, August 2008.

Tuba
10-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Yes, as you know, we have had it on this board several times and recently. This may be the first time WFTV had registered Jose Baez talking openmindedly about a plea but it is not the first time he has aired his position, a correct one. It is up to the prisoner and he has consistently said that. Over these many mos., it has been mostly on At Large where I have heard him make his brief statement about a plea bargain.

Although a bargain would, of course, lighten his work load, his frankness about the client stems from deep indignation at being lied to so thoroughly for so long, complete with acting performances. It is not mere disillusionment, he has as the one person she was meant to confide in, been insulted by her perfidy and he well knows it. A look at his own chart for December is overdue and I will do that now.

watchinginky
10-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Yes, as you know, we have had it on this board several times and recently. This may be the first time WFTV had registered Jose Baez talking openmindedly about a plea but it is not the first time he has aired his position, a correct one. It is up to the prisoner and he has consistently said that. Over these many mos., it has been mostly on At Large where I have heard him make his brief statement about a plea bargain.

Although a bargain would, of course, lighten his work load, his frankness about the client stems from deep indignation at being lied to so thoroughly for so long, complete with acting performances. It is not mere disillusionment, he has as the one person she was meant to confide in, been insulted by her perfidy and he well knows it. A look at his own chart for December is overdue and I will do that now.

Tuba....thank you for all you do. You and the other astros are so very much appreciated. :blowkiss:

Tuba
10-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Examining Jose Baez's natal & progressed planets and the December 2008 transits, the outstanding impact came from the Full Moon square to his Jupiter-Pluto conjunction. His faith in the client exploded. When we have a square to our Jupiter, too much is expected of us as well. She had overstepped all boundaries of decency in relating to other human beings, especially confidants. Plus, the finding of the remains at Suburban and what it meant to her culpability required of him a whole new strategy on the double!

Now the Websleuths can at best smile ironically and cough at the efforts of the rest of her Team to present her in court as "an innocent young woman". Putting lipstick on this one or forcibly removing it cuts no ice with us.

BeanE
10-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Actually, iirc, the new witness's timeline is that he saw them around 4pm and also iirc, that was one of the windows of time available per BondJamesBond. Add to that partial timeline that KC was at TL's and on the way to Blockbuster around 5pm, iirc.

So, if the new witness, JT and our own BJB are correct on the timeline then Jolynna's post regarding the flies takes on a bit more weight, imo. The timeline updated with the new witness makes the time of death between 4 and 5 pm. This would rule out the A home, imo, and make it much more likely that poor Caylee was placed in the trunk still alive. Maybe drugged, as Tuba's charts indicate, but alive and maybe in the position described by the tech who viewed the stain. I pray she was drugged and just never woke up but I don't think KC cared if she did -- she was duct taped, after all so couldn't really make noise. I despise that monster. I really do. Were I on the jury I wouldn't be able to vote for the dp without first asking if there were a harsher punishment available.

ETA: Please do not rely on this post for info; going from memory from a few days ago which may be wrong and don't know if these times have been updated in the meanwhile. Good idea to check the new witness thread for updated details. :)

BBM

Just wanted to point out something else regarding Caylee's time of death, and that is Casey's own words in her written statement to LE.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyStatement071608.htm

Casey is very vague about what time she dropped off Caylee at Sawgrass. She writes that it was between 9am and 1pm - a surprising 4 hour window. Even more oddly, she writes this twice, being very definite about something very vague.

"(WORD "around" crossed out) between 9am and 1pm, I, Casey Anthony took my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthoy, to her nanny's apartment."

"between 9am and 1pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments,"

Casey places herself elsewhere (at work at Universal) from 1pm until 5pm. Despite her vagueness regarding what time she last was with Caylee, she is very specific about what time she left work at Universal - around 5pm. No 4 hour window here. At 5pm it was safe for Casey to place herself back where Caylee was. Casey knew by 5pm, Caylee was dead.

"I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick-up my daughter."

Because she placed herself away from Caylee in her story, until, very specifically "around 5pm", I believe that's the time of Caylee's death.

Casey *could have* even said she left Caylee at Sawgrass overnight - or for a few days - or for a few weeks for that matter, but 5pm was on her mind so much, she could not resist writing it down in her vague story.

JMO

Sorry for interrupting. :-)

john's mom
10-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Examining Jose Baez's natal & progressed planets and the December 2008 transits, the outstanding impact came from the Full Moon square to his Jupiter-Pluto conjunction. His faith in the client exploded. When we have a square to our Jupiter, too much is expected of us as well. She had overstepped all boundaries of decency in relating to other human beings, especially confidants. Plus, the finding of the remains at Suburban and what it meant to her culpability required of him a whole new strategy on the double!

Now the Websleuths can at best smile ironically and cough at the efforts of the rest of her Team to present her in court as "an innocent young woman". Putting lipstick on this one or forcibly removing it cuts no ice with us.

my bold........
Wasn't it last December after Caylee was found that JB didn't visit her for a week or 10 days?

salvarenga
10-06-2009, 03:05 PM
State's motion to unseal George's grand jury testimony so they could obtain a transcript has been granted. I wonder if the media will be able to obtain a copy as well? Can't wait to hear what he said behind closed doors that he thought would remain closed. :woohoo:

Angel Who Cares
10-06-2009, 03:25 PM
READ: Judge's Order On Grand Jury Testimony
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21218532/detail.html

salvarenga
10-06-2009, 03:53 PM
READ: Judge's Order On Grand Jury Testimony
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21218532/detail.html

Darn it! So the state gets the transcript but the media will not b/c the grand jury secrecy will still apply. Right?

Tuba
10-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Kee-rect!

Zoe Bogart
10-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Darn it! So the state gets the transcript but the media will not b/c the grand jury secrecy will still apply. Right?

Yes, but that's okay. I'm sure we'll eventually hear all about it. We just have to be patient. Right? Secret or no, GA is going to have to testify and with SA holding his GJ testimony, surely they'll ask questions related to it.

Tuba, thank you for your wise insight. I do remember how drastically JB's demeanor changed last December after Caylee was found. To me, he appeared to be a beaten man, all his grand illusions faded, both personally and professionally.

I'm thinking JB wants a plea deal, but the prisoner does not. After all, a plea deal for him would give him some sort of success, whereas a conviction of LWOP and the DP would not. A plea deal for the prisoner would mean she has to admit to some culpability for Caylee's death, something she refuses to do.

Zoe Bogart
10-06-2009, 06:57 PM
BBM

Just wanted to point out something else regarding Caylee's time of death, and that is Casey's own words in her written statement to LE.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyStatement071608.htm

Casey is very vague about what time she dropped off Caylee at Sawgrass. She writes that it was between 9am and 1pm - a surprising 4 hour window. Even more oddly, she writes this twice, being very definite about something very vague.

"(WORD "around" crossed out) between 9am and 1pm, I, Casey Anthony took my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthoy, to her nanny's apartment."

"between 9am and 1pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments,"

Casey places herself elsewhere (at work at Universal) from 1pm until 5pm. Despite her vagueness regarding what time she last was with Caylee, she is very specific about what time she left work at Universal - around 5pm. No 4 hour window here. At 5pm it was safe for Casey to place herself back where Caylee was. Casey knew by 5pm, Caylee was dead.

"I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick-up my daughter."

Because she placed herself away from Caylee in her story, until, very specifically "around 5pm", I believe that's the time of Caylee's death.

Casey *could have* even said she left Caylee at Sawgrass overnight - or for a few days - or for a few weeks for that matter, but 5pm was on her mind so much, she could not resist writing it down in her vague story.

Thanks. I do remember we discussed that day ad nauseam as we do with everything in this case. :wink:

Her vagueness with 9am to 1pm has always been a point of contention. How could she not know when she dropped off her child at least to say "between 11am and noon" or something similar. Then her exactness with 5PM was curious, too. I could see this is she stuffed Caylee into the trunk so she could run around, but not if she was dragging her around in public! Could the 4PM witness be incorrect? Could it have been another day or an earlier time? Is the witness's testimony time-stamped? I need to go through the records again. I'd love to know how accurate is this testimony, not that I think a lie is involved, just a faulty memory. If it's accurate, it means KC was snuffing Caylee and hightailing it to Tony's and Blockbuster within the hour!!!!

LambChop
10-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Yes, but that's okay. I'm sure we'll eventually hear all about it. We just have to be patient. Right?

Tuba, thank you for your wise insight. I do remember how drastically JB's demeanor changed last December after Caylee was found. To me, he appeared to be a beaten man, all his grand illusions faded, both personally and professionally.

I'm thinking JB wants a plea deal, but the prisoner does not. After all, a plea deal for him would give him some sort of success, whereas a conviction of LWOP and the DP would not. A plea deal for the prisoner would mean she has to admit to some culpability for Caylee's death, something she refuses to do.

OR, it is Ms. Lyons that wants that plea deal so it does not ruin her perfect record. I know, aksleuth, it is a stretch, but I can dream can't I. And that would be without all the evidence released yet. So what say you, Tuba...is it real, or is it Memorex?

Tuba
10-06-2009, 07:00 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/StatevsDismissalofCounts1and2120.jpg

This filing has the unmistakable mark of success, Sun trine Part of Fortune, Sun ruling the letter of the law, House 9. In addition, it is an effort to put paid to notions of magically banishing an indictment for murder, Neptune as stem of a huge Y with Mars in the murder House sextile Mercury ruling the jurist and indeed, the Moon is void of course, ending the matter. There is a second mutual reception, that between Moon and Mars. If that reception is exercised and Moon goes to Cancer where she belongs with Mars then in Aries in House 5 where he belongs, we have a new Y or YOD. Mars and Neptune would form the necessary sextile of the Y arms and Mercury - Saturn make the stem from House 10. That is the insufficiency of the evidence argument but Uranus shocks and upends the wheeled cart.

Tuba
10-06-2009, 07:09 PM
The "plea deal" is unreal. It has not been put forward at this time. It was just the question of an excited, sensational host who is friend to the lead attorney (sorry, Ms. Lyon).

Angel Who Cares
10-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Thought this was interesting & didn't want anyone to miss this part from today's article in WFTV!

MORE DOCS EXPECTED TO BE RELEASED
Also this week, the state is expected to release more documents in the case.

Eyewitness News has learned they are releasing every document the state has received to date that hasn't been released.

VIDEO REPORT: Testimony Must Be Handed Over
http://www.wftv.com/video/21221322/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21218784/detail.html

Zoe Bogart
10-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Actually, iirc, the new witness's timeline is that he saw them around 4pm .....

Am I looking at the wrong thing? I just re-read his statement and it says on Page 4, line 9, (actual page three of his statement) he saw Casey and Caylee a second time, the day after Father's Day, this time in the Casselberry WalMart, "around lunch time".

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146711.pdf

Or is there something else I'm missing?

I'm glad I re-read this because the first time this didn't sink in: the part about KC's anger over the Beanie Baby, how Caylee struggled with the door at WlMart, and how KC and Caylee walked out of his store separately. It's chilling.

No time given on this statement, just the date, 22 July 2009, notarized. That's a very long time after the events in question!

Originally posted by LambChop:
OR, it is Ms. Lyons that wants that plea deal so it does not ruin her perfect record.

Could be, could be. A plea bargain would save face for all the defense attorneys. BC, on the other hand, would be left with dripping egg all over his face. A plea might even send Cindy over the edge.

We know it's speculation, Tuba, but it's fun to think the defense is squirming. :wink:

Zoe Bogart
10-06-2009, 08:03 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/StatevsDismissalofCounts1and2120.jpg

This filing has the unmistakable mark of success, Sun trine Part of Fortune, Sun ruling the letter of the law, House 9. In addition, it is an effort to put paid to notions of magically banishing an indictment for murder, Neptune as stem of a huge Y with Mars in the murder House sextile Mercury ruling the jurist and indeed, the Moon is void of course, ending the matter. There is a second mutual reception, that between Moon and Mars. If that reception is exercised and Moon goes to Cancer where she belongs with Mars then in Aries in House 5 where he belongs, we have a new Y or YOD. Mars and Neptune would form the necessary sextile of the Y arms and Mercury - Saturn make the stem from House 10. That is the insufficiency of the evidence argument but Uranus shocks and upends the wheeled cart.

Are you saying the court sides with the defense in this motion? I had to go back to the document and read the thing again. If this is so, what case would be left? Please tell me I'm misinterpreting this.

sassy_texasbelle2
10-06-2009, 08:22 PM
If KC pleads will the State release all of the information to the public? I love this site so much. Thank you all for all your hard work!

Carolina Girl
10-06-2009, 08:29 PM

Sadly, if defense can't have it, we can't either.:banghead:

QB.
10-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Asksleuth, the witness did say in his statement that he saw them around noon, but then he was interviewed by media yesterday and they reported he saw them around 4pm.

lin
10-06-2009, 09:44 PM
aksleuth- I believe the witness said "lunchtime" which if one is working until 9pm, when the store closes, may mean around 4pm to the witness. After that was suggested in the thread about the new witness a WESH report came out suggesting that the time was around 4pm.

As for the motion under discussion in the chart and interpretation so kindly provided by Tuba, unless I'm mistaken, I believe it's the motion to strike the motion to dismiss, rather than the motion to dismiss itself. Notice in the handwritten interpretation at the link, Tuba wrote, "This Motion to Dismiss by the prosecutor..."

BBM

I think Tuba is telling us that the state's argument against the Motion to Dismiss will win the day, whether or not the Motion to Dismiss is actually stricken.

Zoe Bogart
10-06-2009, 11:28 PM
aksleuth- I believe the witness said "lunchtime" which if one is working until 9pm, when the store closes, may mean around 4pm to the witness. After that was suggested in the thread about the new witness a WESH report came out suggesting that the time was around 4pm.

As for the motion under discussion in the chart and interpretation so kindly provided by Tuba, unless I'm mistaken, I believe it's the motion to strike the motion to dismiss, rather than the motion to dismiss itself. Notice in the handwritten interpretation at the link, Tuba wrote, "This Motion to Dismiss by the prosecutor..."

BBM

I think Tuba is telling us that the state's argument against the Motion to Dismiss will win the day, whether or not the Motion to Dismiss is actually stricken.

Oh, thank you. I was afraid I was going nuts on both counts, "lunchtime" and the motions. I realize that "lunchtime" means different things to different people, and I was thinking "between 11:30am and 2pm" just to give lots of leeway. I didn't realize the guy gave a specific time on another occasion.

OK, so this is the motion to dismiss the motion. :crazy:

I think I need a rest.

QB.
10-07-2009, 06:57 AM
Sorry Lin, that is true 'lunchtime' is what the witness said in his statement, not noon.

I guess you can tell what time I eat lunch.

Angel Who Cares
10-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will hear the arguments for the motions at 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 16. Strickland will also preside over a status hearing in the check fraud case against Casey Anthony on the same day.

About 40 pages will be released to the defense. Most of those will be forensic entomology investigative reports, the state's court filing said.

The documents are being released to the defense as part of the discovery process. The items will later be released to the public.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-100709,0,3887466.story

No mention yet about the hearing noted in the clerk dockets for Oct. 12th...I'm begining to think this hearing was canceled earlier in the case maybe. No mention of it anywhere in any article so far. If I come across anything about a hearing for the 12th I'll let you all know asap.

Oct. 16th the Judge is hearing the motions & having a status hearing for the check fraud case on that date.

Tuba
10-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Yes, aksleuth, the State chart also had a title on it, no need to fret. The chart for the defense motion to compel bench notes and the chart moving to dismiss were done first because they came first in time. Defense motion to dismiss chart is listed in Fifth Essence's summary on page one.

I've been thinking about that month long period so adverse to the prisoner. Her disposition, always fractious, was at its worst. It strikes me that she may have prodded The Team to file some of the recent drastic motions. Her dad did remind her that she was the C.E.O. here, and that these people "work for her". Desperate to be liberated and full of herself, she may have incited action.

Angel Who Cares
10-07-2009, 06:47 PM
New Defense Motion: Timestamped Oct. 6, 2009 @ 1:04PM by the Orange Co. Clerk & Faxed By Baez Oct. 6, 2009 @ 10:10AM!

DOCUMENT: Addendum To Motions
http://www.wftv.com/news/21231754/%20http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21231942/detail.html

Zoe Bogart
10-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Tuba, thank you for the clarification. Angel, thanks for the link to the Addendum. What are those attorneys doing? Could they be fined for wasting the court's time? As we say in N'Awlins, "Lawdy!". :banghead:

5stars
10-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Has a chart been made on the new witness J.T. dob 1-17-67 on 7-22-09?

Tuba
10-08-2009, 11:03 AM
The chart for the addendum is confirmation that the prisoner has never veered from her insistence on Z.F.G. as the culprit. Most everyone in the main forum gathered that and everyone here did. Still, it is odd to see it written out over a year later, signed by the prisoner.

Serpentis rises in the addendum horoscope, an evil Fixed Star denoting one who is "a pest and a terror to society". Thus we know the prisoner was the driving force behind the insistence that prosecution has no case. I have an appointment but when I get back, I will put out the chart and analysis.

No, we don't have the planets for the late witness coming forward this past July. Would you care to look up his planets for us, 5stars? No need to draw up a chart, just list the planets for that day in January. They are available on the web.

Angel Who Cares
10-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Has a chart been made on the new witness J.T. dob 1-17-67 on 7-22-09?

5stars & Tuba Here is my post with more info on JT that I posted 08/26/09.....that was when it was 1st reported that the state added 2 new names to their wirness list. It was a mystery why JT was on the witness list in Aug.! It was just found out in the last doc dump why he was on it.

FYI: Links verify his age & place of birth included in my post! :blowkiss:

View Single Post:
<snipped>
Here's some info on James Thompson:
He was born in Tampa, Florida 42 yrs old BD: Jan 17, 1967
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on CASEY and CAYLEE: #11

Thanks Tuba! I'll be looking forward to your post later on! :rose:

Jersey*Girl
10-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Good morning everyone. I'm wondering if the charts may show the defense is setting up for a plea deal...maybe? Something I noticed, if you refer to the following, is that the defense made a motion to dismiss counts 001 and 002, but they failed to mention count 003 - which is "MANSLAUGHTER". Please refer to the following screenshots which I'm enclosing for your quick reference, snipped & resized for space. Count 001 is "Murder", Count 002 is "Child Abuse", and count 003 is "Manslaughter". The defense team made a motion to dismiss 001 & 002 on 9/30/09 - and has been counteracted by the prosecution. I'm just wondering if they believe Casey is so innocent, why settle for Manslaughter? Again, do you think they're trying to garner a plea deal?

Count 001
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt263/spedtial/Caylee%20Anthony/CMACOUNT001.jpg

Count 002
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt263/spedtial/Caylee%20Anthony/CMACOUNT002.jpg

Count 003
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt263/spedtial/Caylee%20Anthony/CMACOUNT003.jpg

Case Actions
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt263/spedtial/Caylee%20Anthony/CMACASEACTIONS93009.jpg

salvarenga
10-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Nice catch Jersey! I forgot that there was a manslaughter charge as well.

Angel Who Cares
10-08-2009, 01:54 PM
FYI: These are the 5 motions that will be heard on Oct. 16, 2009 @ 9:30AM!

Timestamped: September 17, 2009
Motion to Dismiss Due to Spoliation of Evidence
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Motion%20to%20Dismiss%20Due%20to%20Spoliation%20of %20Evidence.PDF

Timestamped: September 22, 2009 @ 11:29AM
Response to Motion to Dismiss Due to Spoliation of Evidence and Motion to Compel Defense Witness List
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Response%20to%20Motion%20to%20Dismiss%20Due%20to%2 0Spoliation%20of%20Evidence%20and%20Motion%20to%20 Compel%20Defense%20Witness%20List.pdf

Timestamped: October 5, 2009 @ 10:54AM
State’s Motion to Strike Defendant’s Legally Flawed Motion to Dismiss Counts I and II
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/State's%20Motion%20to%20Strike%20Defendant's%20Leg ally%20Flawed%20Motion%20to%20Dismiss%20Counts%20I %20and%20II.pdf

Timestamped: September 10, 2009 @ 2:34PM
State of Florida’s Motion to Compel Reciprocal Discovery
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/State%20of%20Florida's%20Motion%20to%20Compel%20Re ciprocal%20Discovery.pdf

Timestamped: September 17, 2009
Response to State of Florida’s Motion to Compel Reciprocal Discovery
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1007/21230892.pdf

Tuba
10-08-2009, 05:40 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DfnsAddendum121.jpg

Can you get ready for this? Prisoner would have us renew the search for the Real Killer, the fictive nanny from NY, NC and Puerto Rico.

As depicted in the event horoscope, Moon rules the Ninth House of the law and is in the Sign on House 7 though not within that House. By now, you know what this means. The activity here violates public policy and the public good. It is also straining the judge who oversees this case. His own cusp, the midheaven or House 10 will react to the ACTION point, Neptune the stem. The fantasy wore out its welcome at the sheriffs' office in July, 2008. How can she persist with this!? Meticulous care of and reference to evidentiary detail will defeat this effort out of the gate. That this is brought forward once again is beyond bizarre and done with overweaning ambition: to dismiss a grand jury indictment!

LambChop
10-08-2009, 06:30 PM
With the sense of having unlimited funds available for her defense does KC expect her defense team to find the Nanny. SA has proven with the release of discovery that the Nanny does not exist and that when the 911 call was made by CA on 7/15/08 that KC had no plans to call the police by her own admission "Just give me one more day." Recorded and documented.

Salem
10-08-2009, 06:49 PM
~respectfully snipped, my underline ~The chart for the addendum is confirmation that the prisoner has never veered from her insistence on Z.F.G. as the culprit. Most everyone in the main forum gathered that and everyone here did. Still, it is odd to see it written out over a year later, signed by the prisoner.

The prisoner could almost convince me that there was something to the ZFG story by her insistence and bulldogging, if I didn't know how she led LE down that corridor at Universal. I have never, ever seen someone lie the way Casey did that day. At this point, her insistence is comical in some ways. I admit it boggles my mind that someone could really act this way - just makes me shake my head.

Salem

Zoe Bogart
10-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Sheeesh, are Casey Anthony and Misty Croslin Siamese twins separated at birth? Two sick females, for sure. "Hell with the kid, it's all about saving meeeeeeee."

Thanks, Tuba for the chart and analysis. Thanks, Angel, for locating all the information for us. JerseyGirl, good show! What a great bunch of sleuths! :woohoo:

Angel Who Cares
10-09-2009, 06:54 PM
This is a video is a must watch one....I just love Kathi Belich & Bill Sheaffer! IMO

RAW INTERVIEW: Bill Sheaffer On Impact Of New Evidence Released 12:20
http://www.wftv.com/video/21253211/index.html

Tuba
10-09-2009, 07:43 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/5MotionsHearingandStatus122.jpg

This is an event chart for the time court convenes on October 16, 2009 in Room 10-A. As well as the five motions, there is a hearing on the status of the lesser crimes case. Notable is the crowd of planets in House 11 of circumstantial developments and friends of the court.

Another striking feature of the case at this time is the exact inconjunct between the Sun (Judge Strickland) and Uranus. Even when the mutual reception available to Uranus is exercised, Neptune then inconjuncts the Sun. That position in Pisces happens to be held by the mind set or Mercury of the prisoner. Two factors are pressured to adjust in order to relieve distress and reconcile mutually hostile points of view but neither will yield. Uranus is on alien turf and so is Neptune, so at the very least, those two planets will trade places to return to some semblance of normalcy and this will be accomplished through the intervention of Neptune after these outer planets turn direct. Neptune can accomplish this early in November when he stations and changes direction and he usually operates through hidden channels. Therefore, we are likely to see the result of his action upon the prisoner rather than see him in action.

As usual, the defense table will be crowded with that cluster of heavenly bodies surrounding Ms. Lyon.

static
10-09-2009, 08:07 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/5MotionsHearingandStatus122.jpg

This is an event chart for the time court convenes on October 16, 2009 in Room 10-A. As well as the five motions, there is a hearing on the status of the lesser crimes case. Notable is the crowd of planets in House 11 of circumstantial developments and friends of the court.

Another striking feature of the case at this time is the exact inconjunct between the Sun (Judge Strickland) and Uranus. Even when the mutual reception available to Uranus is exercised, Neptune then inconjuncts the Sun. That position in Pisces happens to be held by the mind set or Mercury of the prisoner. Two factors are pressured to adjust in order to relieve distress and reconcile mutually hostile points of view but neither will yield. Uranus is on alien turf and so is Neptune, so at the very least, those two planets will trade places to return to some semblance of normalcy and this will be accomplished through the intervention of Neptune after these outer planets turn direct. Neptune can accomplish this early in November when he stations and changes direction and he usually operates through hidden channels. Therefore, we are likely to see the result of his action upon the prisoner rather than see him in action.

As usual, the defense table will be crowded with that cluster of heavenly bodies surrounding Ms. Lyon.

Is there any way a chart can be done to determine if the judge has had it with the nonsense motions, and possibly schedule the trial earlier than anticipated to avoid more nonsense?

Tuba
10-09-2009, 08:51 PM
The charts of late have indeed shown Judge Strickland is put about by the stream of strained and desperate motions.

Tuba
10-11-2009, 09:18 PM
The Team is readying for Friday's court hearing but Prisoner is in a different mental state. Venus is opposite her mental planet today yet Venus is in harmony with Mars. A man and a woman cooperating pleasantly, conversing, enjoying one another's company and the prisoner looks on greenly. Saturn is working on her Sun, a real bringer. Juno, the jealous asteroid is on her mental planet. Tonight, the Moon hits Mars and Prisoner seethes like milk boiling over. The jail is just a no fun zone and the prisoner may soon festoon it with more black paper hangings.

Salem
10-11-2009, 09:51 PM
KC's sweet jailer got a new sweetie? Ahhh, poor KC, left out in the cold.

Salem

Jenny60123
10-11-2009, 10:41 PM

Salem

There are all kinds of justice in the world. I believe karma is bringing the prisoner healthy doses in many different ways.

static
10-12-2009, 12:22 AM

Salem

I was thinking perhaps Mr. Baez is enjoying conversation with a woman who works at the jail. KC thinks she owns him:) lol She just does not understand that her world is behind closed doors all by herself. O well, she made that decision all by herself.

salvarenga
10-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Check out the timestamped thread. The defense is in a scramble over the check fraud case. Look at everything that was filed today.

Angel Who Cares
10-13-2009, 12:58 AM
Thanks to Muzikman for picking these up for us! :blowkiss:

Timestamped Motions!!!!

Timestamped!!! Oct. 12, 2009 @ 1:54PM
Andrea Lyon - Motion for Admission To Appear Pro Hac Vice (Fraud Trial, 5 pages)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13091969

Timestamped!!! Oct. 12, 2009 @ 1:55PM
Motion For Individually Sequestered Jury Voir Dire (Fraud Trial) (includes Memorandum Of Law in Support and Table Of Exhibits, 13 pages)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13096875

Motion for Jury Questionaire (Fraud Trial) (Includes Memorandum of Law in Support and Table of Exhibits, 16 pages)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13097020

Juror Questionaire (Fraud Trial, 10 pages)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13097241

Timestamped!!! Oct. 12, 2009 @ 1:54PM~ Fax Timestamp on the document provided by Baez Jan. 9, 2009 @ 9:55AM
Oct. 12, 2009 New Defense Motion-Modify Access to Crime Scene Photos
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13087553

Timestamped!!! Oct. 12, 2009 @ 1:56PM
Defendant's Motion In Limine To Preclude The Introduction Of Any Evidence Relating To Miss Anthony's Murder Case (Includes Table Of Exhibits and Memorandum Of Law in Support, 15 pages)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13098974

Timestamped!!! Oct. 12, 2009 @ 1:56PM
Motion In Limine To Exclude Evidence Of Alleged Prior Bad Acts (Includes Table Of Exhibits, Memorandum Of Law in Support, 13 pages)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13099942

* Thanks for this info Muzikman!
I'm sure somebody will ask this question... What is "Motion In Limine"?
Answer:
A motion made before a trial begins, asking the court to decide whether particular evidence will be admissible. A motion in limine is most often made to exclude evidence by a party who believes that evidence would prejudice the jury against him or her. For example, a defendant in a criminal trial might make a motion in limine to exclude evidence of previous crimes.
http://www.nolo.com/dictionary/motion-in-limine-term.html

Timestamped!!! Oct. 12, 2009 @ 1:54PM
Motion For Change Of Venue, including the Summary of Exhibits and the Memorandum Of Law supporting the motion. (25-pages) All very interesting!
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13093619

Timestamped!!! Oct. 08. 2009 @ 11:3?
State's Response to the Motion to Preclude Death Penalty Procedures, filed Oct. 8, 2009. ((6-Pages)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13088318

Timestamped!!! Oct. 12, 2009 @ 1:53PM
Defense Reply to the State's Response to the Motion To Dismiss Due To Spoliation Of Evidence, filed today, Oct. 12 (9-Pages)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13087975

Tuba
10-13-2009, 05:35 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MotiontoExclude124.jpg

Because the cusp of House 9 is about to change, as are Venus and Saturn, the suppression of the facts will end when Libra comes to the cusp now held by Virgo. The tremendous confidence felt by Defense in filing this motion and others submitted at the same time is shown by the north node of the Moon and a stationary Jupiter both occupying the First House.

The outrage of Prosecution, by contrast, is shown by Mars in House 7, ruling them and the judge. Venus and Saturn are both opposite Prisoner's natal Sun right now, compounding the fear that Mercury under the sunbeams reveals. Prisoner is scared hollow! Oh, I forgot--she IS hollow.

Jenny60123
10-13-2009, 06:01 PM

Because the cusp of House 9 is about to change, as are Venus and Saturn, the suppression of the facts will end when Libra comes to the cusp now held by Virgo. The tremendous confidence felt by Defense in filing this motion and others submitted at the same time is shown by the north node of the Moon and a stationary Jupiter both occupying the First House.

The outrage of Prosecution, by contrast, is shown by Mars in House 7, ruling them and the judge. Venus and Saturn are both opposite Prisoner's natal Sun right now, compounding the fear that Mercury under the sunbeams reveals. Prisoner is scared hollow! Oh, I forgot--she IS hollow.

Tuba! Thanks for this one. It's good to know she's afraid. She should be.

Tuba
10-13-2009, 06:56 PM

The last major aspect the Leo Moon makes is the opposition to Neptune, ruler of the written motions and characterising the chaos they represent. After this, the Moon does semi-sextile Venus-Saturn. This gets change under way as mistakes and negligence are noted, acknowledged. Statements made by the victim of these illegal takings will not remain under wraps. A variety of lies Prisoner put to use to steal from Amy certainly are relevant. "Missing money? You moved that sleep walking."

Angel Who Cares
10-13-2009, 07:08 PM
Tuba your chart in post #80, said that there will be changes in KC's attorney's in the case....that would be with the defense IIRC was mentioned in earlier charts too! Wanted to clarify that you are still referencing the defense side & not the state. Is this still possibly Andrea L. that may stop representing KC?

I wonder if this motion Andrea Lyon - Motion for Admission To Appear Pro Hac Vice is the 1st hint into her possibly exiting the case?
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13091969

Could you or anyone else correct me if I'm misunderstanding the chart?? TIA :rose:

:grouphug:'s & :rose:'s

Zoe Bogart
10-13-2009, 07:19 PM
Angel, it appears to me Andrea L. is asking for persmission to work in Florida in the civil case as she is doing in the criminal case. She doesn't appear to be asking to be out of it, instead, because she is from out-of-state, she needs permission to participate in the civil case as an attorney. Why ask for permission to participate if one expects to drop out later? I dunno. Astrologically, I have no idea. As it is, I have trouble reading these Florida motions ("Comes now the Movant") since their language is so different from the Louisiana documents and others that I'm used to. :crazy:

:waitasec:

Could the judge refuse to allow Andrea to participate, astrologically speaking?

Tuba, are you saying KC is shy about appearing in court? She has stage fright? Well, my my, what could she be afraid of? I'm assuming this is a difference from when she was just too lazy and uninterested to appear in court for the criminal case hearings until the judge forced her? hmmmmmm

Angel Who Cares
10-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Thanks aksleuth! :rose: ITA I was getting so confused reading these latest motions. :crazy:

Hitting thanks wasn't enough aksleuth! :blowkiss:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OT: Thought this was important & critical" for everyone to know! :winko:
Microsoft Patches 34 Security Holes, Many Critical
Posted: 3:25 pm PDT October 13, 2009
<snipped>
The software maker plugged 34 holes and designated most of them "critical," Microsoft's most severe rating. Among them are fixes for Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and even Windows 7, which doesn't go on sale to consumers until Oct. 22 but has been in use by early testers and software developers.

The patches target a wide array of Microsoft software, including the Internet Explorer Web browser, Media Player, Outlook and the Silverlight technology underlying multimedia Web sites.

Security researchers at McAfee Inc., which makes antivirus software, noted that many of the holes addressed Tuesday are dangerous because they expose regular PC users to harmful programming code when they visit rigged Web sites or play media files that have been tampered with.

Consumers can get the updates by turning on the "Automatic Updates" feature in Windows or by visiting http://www.microsoft.com/security.

Article:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/21287444/detail.html

Zoe Bogart
10-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Don't you just love Microsoft? Sheeesh. While I have Windows, I don't use IE which drives me mad. Instead I use Firefox which blocks advertisements, or Safari. I also have Opera, but it's not as advanced as Firefox. All I know is there are a lot of evil techies out there who cause these bad things to happen to unsuspecting websurfers.

Thanks for the alert, Angel.

Angel, I want to thank you for posting the links to the Levi Page radio show in the Haleigh Time-Stamped thread. I didn't look to see if it was in the Caylee thread, too. The guests were Leonard P. and maybe two other people. They mentioned problems with the R Kronk testimony and his August searches of the area where Caylee was (allegedly - cough, cough) dumped by her mother. They were saying his girlfriend works at the jailhouse and may have overheard confidential information between KC and Jose! :eek: That she may have repeated it to R Kronk is a problem. Is it possible this is true? I have my doubts because as we noticed, both astrologically and personally, JB's attitude seemed to change after Caylee's remains were found. If KC had told JB as early as August where the remains were, it doesn't make sense that he would have such a change in his demeanor in December. Is this some sort of way to attempt to discredit R Kronk? According to the charts, this wasn't indicated, was it? Or did I miss it?

I was extremely skeptical listening to this radio broadcast, as the people were also blaming the woman, the victim, who was harassed on the highway by Misty Croslin and the woman who works with TES! How credible is this Levi guy's show, anyway? Sorry to bring this Haleigh case related stuff here, but I have many questions about that show.

Found it in the Caylee thread, here's the link (the last five youtube audio links):

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#2

Thanks for posting the link, btw. Angel, you work so hard. I hope your eyes are better.

Tuba
10-13-2009, 08:34 PM
I see how you derived the idea that someone will be shortly dropping out, from the script under the chart at #80. That was not what I intended by predicting changes in the offing. I didn't mean changes in personnel, I meant changes in attitudes, actions, legal fortunes, etc. within the team. But you may be correct. We have already seen the total withdrawal of Terence Lenamon. But who would it be? Right now, Defense needs every member of the team it has. I still believe A.L. will drop out next year.

Angel Who Cares
10-13-2009, 09:15 PM
aksleuth I take the Levi show with a grain of salt, as well as a few other's who report on both cases....though there is always a grain of truth within what they report. Many times what seems like far fetched it does end up being found to be true later on. Just like any media report each journalist has their own take on what they are reporting.....we are all unique in our own way. Everyone has different life experiences that change how we conceive things we see/hear/read etc.

It's what is special about each & everyone of us..........So to get back to the Levi Show I believe what is said on the show IMHO, but has some things added to spice up their story whatever it maybe. Only time will tell who was/has/is being 100% trueful.

I do doubt, IMHO, that there is NO way Baez would allow KC to ramble on (nor would he himself....unless it's in front of a camera! LOL) if anyone is nearby when they have their lovely meetings at the jail.

OT: Still have both eyelid infections....:eek: Opthamologist doubled my 2 antibiotics & last week drained some more of the chalzions in both eyes. Wanted to drain them again at my 5th follow up apt. (yesterday), but I begged to give the doubled up 2 antibiotics a chance. Promised I would call if they got any worse between the next apts. I'll be fighting this for a long time, due to them both being chronic infections. They can get undercontrol, but are very stubborn & resistant to antibiotics when in a flared state.

The biggest bummer on top of it all....no make-up allowed until the infections are not as flared up! :eek: Not happy about that at all right now. I hide behind sunglasses as much as possible! :crazy:

Thanks So Much For Asking & Your Welcome Too! :blowkiss:

SS said in Lindsey's thread it takes all of us in order for the astrology forum to work! :winko: I'm more than glad to help in anyway I'm able to do so along with everyone else........I must say we do have some amazing teamwork here at WS's & I'm honored to be a part of WS's! :clap:

Angel Who Cares
10-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Didn't want anyone to miss this video preview for 48hrs released today! :winko:

Video: "The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony
CBS has posted this preview, and the speakers include Casey's defense attorneys; George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents; Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance; and attorney John Morgan, who is representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation suit against Casey.
The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony - 48 Hours - CBS News

Tuba
10-14-2009, 02:26 PM

Whenever a planet or planets is found on the cusp on House 9 but not inside, it means someone is about to take an unpublicised trip. That would be Andrea Lyon, as you see that Saturn rules the ASC of who filed this motion. Obviously, she has been busy at her teaching post and working through the internet, physically at a great distance from Orange County, Florida.

One of the major changes we will soon see is courtroom action rather than documentary preparation, as Libra progresses to the House 9 cusp. Other points of interest in this horoscope: both House 2 and House 8, as noted on the chart, are at critical degrees, 21° of a Fixed Sign. In these very filings, we see the problems raised by the potential intermingling of evidence from the Theft Crimes, H. 2 and the Murder Case, H. 8. Defense is making a major push to keep a separation wall between the crimes and that is standard operating procedure when representing a client charged in two cases. Defense also struggles to eliminate all character evidence and prior bad acts. The prisoner registers in this chart as Mercury 134° from Jupiter. That aspect, a sesquiquadrate, equates to lack of forethought, poor judgment and her prior bad acts. How do you find the past falsity of this prisoner in vignettes such as Amy's apartment when she assured Amy that missing cash, a good deal of it, was merely secreted somewhere in an act of sleepwalking? For me, the lies are telling evidence in that particular theft, an integral part of the compound larceny by trick and furtive act. What say you?

LetJusticePrevail
10-14-2009, 02:39 PM
Tuba, is there any way to glean insight into LA's position on his sister...if his absence from the court room is merely due to being tied up at work or if it's telling that he's not buying what his sister is selling? TIA, Mish

LambChop
10-14-2009, 02:43 PM
I say if KC volunteered an explanation as to how the money disappeared Amy should be able to challenge KC in open court. Otherwise Amy is still a victim. I'm surprised with all the money that the A's are making off all their appearances that CA has not offered to give Amy the money she found in KC's wallet when obviously it belonged to Amy. Along with an apology it would have been the first thing I would have done.

Tuba
10-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Tuba, is there any way to glean insight into LA's position on his sister...if his absence from the court room is merely due to being tied up at work or if it's telling that he's not buying what his sister is selling? TIA, Mish

Lee does have a well integrated chart. Not a jolly chart. At this time, both Saturn and Uranus are afflicting his Neptune. He avoids the distress, the pressure and the confusion by using his Neptune bolt hole. Long ago, I described how being a boy raised along side the much favored "princess" is reflected in his chart. How grossly unfair that was to him in every way. It is just possible though that his parents saw there was really good stuff in him and knew he would paddle his own canoe successfully. That is not how it feels to the child who is neglected and often ignored, however.

Angel Who Cares
10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Tuba,
I was wondering, since LA was neglected growing up, is this why he dosen't ever come to any hearings to support CA & GA? Sorta like a bit of a payback to them for doing this to him for so many years.......or is it only as you said that his astro sign, stars & planets that he just prefers to try to avoid as much drama as he possibly can?

Can you tell if he will ever come to any hearings that he isn't required to do so by law??? TIA

IMO Friday's hearing & check fraud status hearing both will be, as NG would say bombshell filled! :yes:

Thanks so much for the charts & readings! :rose:

Tuba
10-14-2009, 05:48 PM
In Lee's depositions, he remarked more than once that he believes what the prisoner says because he has to. In a way, that is cryptic. He might mean that life on Hopespring becomes too miserable for him if he doesn't go along to get along. He might mean that his consciousness cannot tolerate certain possibilities and so he chooses not to believe in them. He may also mean that if his reason defeats the family version of what happened, his views could contribute to the ultimate penalty for his sister. Lee is between the breakers and the barracudas.

Lee should be back when he feels it is important for him to appear in court. There is no planet in his chart nor in the coming transits that would prevent that.

MeenaMom
10-14-2009, 06:37 PM
O/T channel 6 just reported no more snacks for KC she has no more money left in her jail account and owes them 8.95:dance:

Soulscape
10-14-2009, 07:17 PM
O/T channel 6 just reported no more snacks for KC she has no more money left in her jail account and owes them 8.95:dance:

Too bad this was reported as it puts the donor world on the alert. Their directive? Fill those coffers, do not let the porky princess starve.

Thanks,
Soulscape

PS-- Good to see you here, Meena. You've been missed.

Angel Who Cares
10-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Here's what KC has had for $ for the year & what she bought the most (articles in the timestamped thread)!

$2,605.26
Deposits in Casey Anthony's bank account.

•Commissary purchases: $2,229.47.

•Current balance: -$7.45.

Types of Anthony's favorite jail snacks:

•Chocolate-chip granola bars (118 bars).

•Jalapeño dip (58 cans).

•Hot peanuts (43 bags).

•Spicy Cajun chips (41 bags).

•Skittles (39 bags).

•Beef jerky (34 sticks).
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-anniversary-101409,0,240444.story

You're right SS...I wonder how long it will be when one of her past donors send her $ for goodies now that the media let it be known that she is broke? :shakehead:

They should donate the $ to TES or any other similiar organization. Makes me :furious: that anyone would put $ into her act. I wonder if that means that CA will ask BC to hold a PC explaining why she is in the red with the jail! Just kidding, but it sure dosen't look good when she is going to court Friday for stealing! Maybe KC can write them a check herself if she still has one of AH's checks laying around! :crazy:

:wave: MeenaMom SS is right we missed you! :blowkiss:

Angel Who Cares
10-14-2009, 08:25 PM
*A most interesting article....Much Much more at link!!!
Didn't want anyone to miss this article. :winko:

Casey Anthony: Defense team tells CBS' '48 Hours Mystery' that 'somebody else is the killer of this child'
posted by halboedeker on Oct 14, 2009 8:00:50 PM
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense team disputes that duct tape was around Caylee Anthony's mouth and points to a stranger as the child's killer in an interview to air this weekend on "48 Hours Mystery."

"The state has led you to believe that there's duct tape around the mouth," attorney Linda Kenney Baden tells CBS' Maggie Rodriguez. "All we can say is that's going to be a disputed issue."

"A stranger. It was a stranger involved," attorney Todd Macaluso says.

"Somebody else is the killer of this child," Kenney Baden adds.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-defense-team-tells-cbs-48-hours-mystery-that-somebody-else-is-the-killer-of-this-child.html

Soulscape
10-14-2009, 08:44 PM
*A most interesting article....Much Much more at link!!!
Didn't want anyone to miss this article. :winko:

Casey Anthony: Defense team tells CBS' '48 Hours Mystery' that 'somebody else is the killer of this child'
posted by halboedeker on Oct 14, 2009 8:00:50 PM
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense team disputes that duct tape was around Caylee Anthony's mouth and points to a stranger as the child's killer in an interview to air this weekend on "48 Hours Mystery."

"The state has led you to believe that there's duct tape around the mouth," attorney Linda Kenney Baden tells CBS' Maggie Rodriguez. "All we can say is that's going to be a disputed issue."

"A stranger. It was a stranger involved," attorney Todd Macaluso says.

"Somebody else is the killer of this child," Kenney Baden adds.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-defense-team-tells-cbs-48-hours-mystery-that-somebody-else-is-the-killer-of-this-child.html

Oh, Pul-leez!!!!!!!!!!

These defense attorneys are beyond sickening and I am beyond disgusted at their continuing, nauseating, weaselly antics....

:(
Soulscape

Angel Who Cares
10-14-2009, 08:57 PM
:furious: IT!!!!!! :furious:

How can CA keep referring to Caylee as an IT?
She was a sweet innocent little girl whom her own IT is in jail for her murder! :behindbar:

:shakehead: The program reveals that the Anthonys have turned their home into a shrine to Caylee and they keep her death certificate out in the open. Cindy says, "It :frown: [Caylee] wasn't Casey's child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us." :shakehead:

salvarenga
10-14-2009, 09:40 PM
Sitting here with my mouth hanging open. First of all who in their right mond, has a fricken death certificate out on display. What are they displaying.....look what our lovely daughter did? Second of all "it"......seriously that makes me want to get in my car and drive to Orlando and slap the snot out of Cindy. How many times are they going to spit on that sweet angels grave? Those shirts were right. "Fly home sweet baby, fly home." So glad that you are resting in the arms of angels and not here on this Earth watching your own grandparents spit on your memory. How could she refer to her as "it"? Cindy Anthony may you never rest peacefully again. You don't deserve it.You should be ashamed of yourself. And George, how could you just stand by and let this go on...everytime she opens her lying lips she tramples right back over that babys grave. Shame on you both.

21merc7
10-15-2009, 05:22 AM
So we are back to stranger abduction. Is defense holding the imagi-knapper script? Having a P.I. search for a year for said imagi-knapper? If so, will they produce these into evidence and free Casey? Wish we had a trial date to see what surprises will be ahead. Sigh.

lin
10-15-2009, 09:23 AM
So we are back to stranger abduction. Is defense holding the imagi-knapper script? Having a P.I. search for a year for said imagi-knapper? If so, will they produce these into evidence and free Casey? Wish we had a trial date to see what surprises will be ahead. Sigh.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll230/lin5000/sarcasm.gif

I think they're waiting for the rest of the discovery to be released to them before they get to work on the script. They want to make sure it covers everything she did and didn't do.

LambChop
10-15-2009, 09:55 AM
IT - "neuter personal pronoun in the third person singular." There in lies the problem with the A's. It, as in a possession and now a commodity. Maybe now there is some light shed on why KC is the way she is and why she was able to dispose of her child so easily. They are a defense nightmare.

Tuba
10-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Of course, we have had a series of trial dates, all scrubbed. What I do believe will happen is that the trial of the lesser crimes will be no yawn. Important information will surround the commission of those offenses. We are already braced for the defense of necessity, homeless in the streets, without a morsel to bring from hand to mouth. There is no way to mash that into what we know of how Prisoner spent those larcenous days. So we look forward to the State case in November.

Angel Who Cares
10-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Another not to miss article!

More of Baez's & his......:puke:!!!!!

Sorry all about the above! :banghead:

*Here's an example of just one excerpt from this article:

BAEZ: They want you to believe that this 22-year-old girl is a master forensic sleuth who could outwit and outsmart the entire FBI and still be dumb enough to leave her child’s body off the side of the road…a block from her house. :bang:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/15/48hours/main5386046.shtml?tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0

Angel Who Cares
10-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Wanted to share these 2 videos & didn't know where to post them for others to see!
I'll take a look in the Missing Forum to see if there is a thread for these subjects too!

Video: 'The Murder Business' 21:14
Former Detective Mark Fuhrman's new book on how the media reports on crime. (Linda Baden's husband is in this video too!)
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=011008&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=10668475&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Video: Trick or Treat (Linda Baden's husband)
How do forensic pathologists celebrate Halloween?
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=011008&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=10659876&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Video: Dating With Baden 11:49
Renowned forensic pathologist talks about dating and facing death
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=011008&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=9402398&referralPlaylistId=5f0b77cbee61e47cb8c310a8920c4b7 601283313

Angel Who Cares
10-15-2009, 05:37 PM
RELEASED Documents! :clap:

*Sorry but had to add here, but more Bombshell news! :winko:

Wow wonder how many stories have changed from the 1st interviews from Aug. to these new ones! My guess all 3 of them have changed & polished up their stories. Looking forward to reading CA's she was there the longest....before they are released I'm going to review the very 1st interviews with all 3. As unbearable it is to listen to CA it will be helpful to do when reading the NEW ones! IMO

Here comes another damage control media blitz by Baez & Dream Team as well as BC...(I bet CA will want him to do another PC after these are released)! :eek:

UPDATED: Transcripts Detail Anthony Family Interviews With Prosecutors
Posted: 5:14 pm EDT October 15, 2009
Updated: 6:37 pm EDT October 15, 2009
<snipped>
There are more than 1,300 pages of NEW transcripts from the depositions of George, Cindy and Lee Anthony.

The transcript from George Anthony’s August 5 deposition is 335 pages long.

The prosecutors questioned George about Father's Day weekend, right before Caylee disappeared, and the duct tape.

George told prosecutors under oath that he did not put a piece of duct tape on his gas can. He says he's put tape on it before, because the cap was broken, but claims he did not put that piece on because he would have done it in a much neater way.

TRANSCRIPT: George ~ August 5, 2009 @ 10:08AM Pages 1-377
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

TRANSCRIPT: Lee ~ July 30, 2009 @ 9:12am: Pages 1-420
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

TRANSCRIPT: Cindy Part 1 ~ July 28, 2009 @ 1:15pm: Pages 1-200
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310276/detail.html

TRANSCRIPT: Cindy Part 2 ~ July 29, 2009 @ 9:05am: Pages 1-382
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html

VIDEO REPORT: George Anthony Admits Possible Book Deal
http://www.wftv.com/video/21311710/index.html

VIDEO REPORT: Documents Reveal Interviews Between Casey Anthony's Family, Prosecutors
http://www.wftv.com/video/21309761/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21308788/detail.html

Angel Who Cares
10-15-2009, 08:52 PM
SS, Tuba, Fifth, astrologers & all Did we ever have CA's place of birth yet???

If not it's in her deposition Warren, Ohio 6/5/1958! On page 12/Part 1:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310276/detail.html

I'll check GA's depo shortly & if his place of birth is documented I'll add it to this post.

ETA: GA was born in Warren, OH Sept. 5, 1951 ~ raised in the town of Niles, OH! When he met CA the 2 of them moved to into a sm township next to Niles called Howland Township.
Page 7 & 8:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

KC & Lee were both born in Warren, OH too!

Tuba
10-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Angel, what is your favorite news website for viewing the hearing tomorrow? I usually wander around 13, 9, 2 and Fox. One day all of them were having very bad audio problems. It was the Judge Rodriquez hearing on the DFM axn and Jno. Kasen spoke first but no audio for quite a while.

Angel Who Cares
10-15-2009, 10:16 PM
Tuba,
My favorite to watch is 1.) Fox or 2.) CFNews13, because you don't have to keep hitting the continue live viewing every 10-12 minutes in.
WFTV, Click, WESH) only give you 20 secs. to click it...I sometimes am to wrapped up watching the hearing & end up missing it. If you don't catch the message you have to restart it again....(the message that pops up below the viewing window).

Sentinel often uses UStream & I found they often have tech problems & have to change tapes or something like that IIRC!

I do always ahead of time open at least 2 live links...just in case one has any tech difficulties. I just shut the sound off of one of them. IIRC it was WFTV that had the sound tech difficulties in the hearing you are refering too.

I am looking forward to tomorrows hearings & from the charts I know it's going to be a Bombshell day in the courtroom of Judge S. I bet he is getting fed up with the actions of Baez & Dream Team have been doing & will probably cont. to do.

Damage Control Team should be on the air-waves by morning or Sat. am at the latest from the docs today & the hearings! :yes:

This should be Fox's live link for tomorrow at 9am is the check fraud status hearing & 9:30am is the other hearing:
Fow Orlando Live Streaming:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

LIVE VIDEO: Casey Anthony Expected In Court Hearing
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

WATCH LIVE NOW: Casey Anthony In Court For 9:30am Hearing
http://www.wftv.com/video/21314634/index.html

CFNEWS13 Live Streaming:
http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/Video/Default.aspx

Watch live coverage of two hearings in the Casey Anthony case at 9:30 a.m.
http://www.wesh.com/video/19525890/index.html

LIVE Tweets from the Courtroom
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/15/casey_case_back_in_court_friday.html

ETA:
O/T :floorlaugh: Britney Spears named 'Best Celebrity Mom' :floorlaugh: Can anyone believe this one??? Maybe she's a better celebrity mom compared to a few yrs back, but I can think of so many others that deserve this title.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-sl-britney-spears-best-celebrity-mom-101509,0,7267788.storylink

Angel Who Cares
10-16-2009, 09:14 AM
FYI: Brad Conway is on Court TV being interviewed & they are covering today's hearing!

WFTV Is Live Is Now!
http://www.wftv.com/video/21314634/index.html

Live Video: Casey Anthony hearing at 9:30 a.m.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-hearing-video,0,3860178.htmlstory

Zoe Bogart
10-16-2009, 11:03 AM
ETA:
O/T :floorlaugh: Britney Spears named 'Best Celebrity Mom' :floorlaugh: Can anyone believe this one??? Maybe she's a better celebrity mom compared to a few yrs back, but I can think of so many others that deserve this title.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-sl-britney-spears-best-celebrity-mom-101509,0,7267788.storylink

If she's the best, just think how rotten the other celebrity moms must be! :eek:

Regarding today's "hearing", from what I gathered, Judge S has to finish reading the Motion to Dismiss and the Motion to Not Dismiss plus the newest Addendums (legal titles lost in my brain somewhere) and may give his decision on these today. Then he told JB he could send the photos on CDs to someone, somewhere outside his jurisdiction and said if the photos get "lost" or "released" Judge would not have any say so!!!!!! And this Judge said "yes, go ahead and send them wherever"!!!!!!

Is this judge working in overdrive? He certainly isn't THINKING. Why would he allow something out of his jurisdiction? :banghead:

I can only say I was shocked!

Angel Who Cares
10-16-2009, 11:43 AM
UPDATED: Motion To Dismiss Delayed, Fraud Trial Date Set
Posted: 5:14 pm EDT October 15, 2009
Updated: 11:37 am EDT October 16, 2009
<snipped>
The decision on the check fraud trial date was initially put off due to several new motions recently filed by the defense in relation to that case. However, just after 11:00am, less than an hour after the hearing had ended, the court said a pretrial status hearing was set for Friday, December 18, 2009 at 10:00am and the trial date was set for Monday, January 25, 2010.

The only victory so far for the defense was that the judge granted them access, in a limited way, to CDs of the remains so their own experts can do more detailed work.

:furious: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/alternatethumbnails/story/2009-10/49887984-16083853.jpg :behindbar

READ: Judge's Order Not Dismissing Charges
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21316613/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/21314971/detail.html

Video: New Clips Released From Show Featuring Casey Anthony
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21314864/index.html

Zoe Bogart
10-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks, Angel. Love the picture. It shows how serious they consider the proceedings, especially the fact that the defendant's child is deceased. How disgusting.

5stars
10-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Hand lotion on the papers for the court is so funny! Am I missing the joke?Casey and Jose got it.

Tuba
10-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Angel, thank you for providing the judge's order granting State's motion to strike.

LetJusticePrevail
10-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Might AL's embarrasment that potentially others wonder the same thing as KB, at 3:20 in this clip be one of the reasons AL drops out in Jan? :waitasec:

http://www.wftv.com/video/21317695/index.html

Tuba
10-17-2009, 11:58 AM
misheley26, where in CT were you when you formed this question? Let us know and we can cast a chart for that very good question. Andrea Lyon appeared huffed by the reporter's asking if a law student wrote the motion to dismiss and the addendum and on further reflection, she may well be embarrassed. She has a big reputation to protect.

Tuba
10-17-2009, 12:35 PM
So CA claims to have been researching chlorophyll and thus the chloroform web sites register on the p.c. That is very easy to examine, including how much was looked at on chlorophyll. And what effort was spent on chloroform.

As to the question of declaration that GA and CA are hostile prosecution witnesses, CA's Mercury square Pluto natally and her progressed Mercury now on that Pluto, insure that will come to pass. Extra serving of hostility from Sun at 2°, Mars at 2°, Neptune at 2° all square in her progressed planets. By the time the murder case comes to trial, CA's progressed Moon will be well into testifying Sagittarius. That Moon was in Scorpio afflicting her Mercury-Pluto in recent times.

Remember the quote that there is none so angry as the person with something to hide. And this one, by Wilson Mizner: "The worst tempered people I've ever met were people who knew they were wrong."

salvarenga
10-17-2009, 03:51 PM
I just have this mental picture of Cindy sitting with her nose in the dictionary going through all the words that start with chloro. Oh I bet she high-fived herself when she got to chlorophyll thinking that she had figured out something grand......but darn it she didn't study hard enough for the big test....she mispelled it after she insisted on writing it out. Oh how I want to see video of this deposition just to see Ashton's face when that rolled off her tongue.

I don't know what to say about George and his temper tantrum over not putting the duct tape on the gas can. He just about threw another hissy fit like he did at the civil deposition. Geez, first Mitnik was trying to shoot him the bird and then during this deposition they were trying to trick and confuse him b/c HE couldn't keep his own lies straight.

Do they ever go back and watch themselves or read what they've said? Surely not or they would realize how ridiculous this all sounds. Can't wait to see their primetime debut tonight.

LetJusticePrevail
10-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Tuba, I was in Newington, CT. Looking forward to see what you think.

misheley26, where in CT were you when you formed this question? Let us know and we can cast a chart for that very good question. Andrea Lyon appeared huffed by the reporter's asking if a law student wrote the motion to dismiss and the addendum and on further reflection, she may well be embarrassed. She has a big reputation to protect.

Curious Me
10-17-2009, 03:58 PM
Tuba, I hang on your every word. I so love how you reveal what the charts say. Just don't know what "testifying Sagittarius" looks like. Will CA show her hostility like an arrow to kill us all?

Tuba
10-17-2009, 04:29 PM
There is evident hostility in her present progressions and in aspects to her natal planets. When I wrote testifying Sagittarius, I just meant that as one of the two law and court Signs, it was appropriate that she would be in court and testifying when her progressed Moon is in Sagittarius. That Sign does also refer to travel, so she may have to commute to another venue for the murder trial.

Tuba
10-17-2009, 05:35 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HoraryonDPAtty125.jpg

Toi
10-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Might AL's embarrasment that potentially others wonder the same thing as KB, at 3:20 in this clip be one of the reasons AL drops out in Jan? :waitasec:

Wow it looked like she got punched in the gut and wanted to slap KB for asking that! tks misheley26

Angel Who Cares
10-18-2009, 01:18 AM
*NOTE: To open the CBS video clips click the title name (in blue strip) in the video box & they will open! Sorry I don't know why they won't open directly here, but they do open into a new page when you click the titles! TIA

WATCH THE FULL CBS 48 HOURS VIDEO EPISODE: The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony 43:03
The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony - 48 Hours - CBS News

Or if you prefer go to this link directly to view the full episode & others from 48 Hours
Home Video 48 Hours Full Episodes Videos
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/48hours/?tag=hdr;cnav

Zoe Bogart
10-18-2009, 06:04 AM

I just LOVE Kathi Belich! AL: "You've got to be kidding, right?" I thought AL's head was going to spin off. :dance:

Thanks for the chart, Tuba. AL was very silent during JB's center of attention chat with reporters, and KB's question seemed to know her into reacting - badly. KB had a valid question, considering the defense was officially told their motion was unprofessionally written, and the judge's comment is now a public document. Can't be good for AL's "tough woman" rep, that's for sure.

I just watched the 48 Hours video. So Cindy got the last words on the show. How nice. I want to know who is foolish enough to allow Cindy to babysit? I just can't get over that.

Also, I think KC's attorneys came off looking like idiots. Do they really expect a jury to ignore the partying, the tattoo, the duct tape, the 31 days, the smell of a "dead body in the damn car".....? There's just so much, including the non-existent invisible Zanny the Nanny. :eek:

Curious Me
10-18-2009, 08:09 PM
I wonder, if AL leaves the case eventually as indicated, will it be more likely Casey will, in fact, receive the Death Penalty without the expert DP attorney?

Tuba
10-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Without a qualified D.P. att'y on the case, it's a non-starter. She would have to either succeed in her efforts or be replaced.

Khaki_Pants
10-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Without a qualified D.P. att'y on the case, it's a non-starter. She would have to either succeed in her efforts or be replaced.

So pretty much, if AL drops out there will need to be a new DP attorney that will have to familiarize himself/herself to the case taking more time and more money and so on and so forth...... Am I on the right track with that?

Tuba
10-18-2009, 09:07 PM
The prisoner's own att'y, Mr. Baez, is not experienced in death penalty cases so he has to resort to assistance from one who is. Ms. Lyon cannot walk out because of consequent harm to the murder case defense. There are exceptional circs. we cannot foresee that would permit an exit. There would needs be a replacement unless the death penalty were no longer an issue.

LambChop
10-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Could that unforeseen exception be from a guilty verdict in the fraud trial? The timing is about right. Maybe AL will bargain for a LWOP deal for pleading guilty instead of the death penalty. After KB asked AL that question on Friday after the defense news briefing I think she realizes there will be more of that to come in the future. At some point the fog has to lift for the A's.

LambChop
10-19-2009, 10:05 AM
I only saw a brief portion of the hearing on Friday but I noticed an uncomfortable interaction between KC and JB. There seems to be a great deal of tension there.

Tuba
10-19-2009, 11:18 AM

There is further analysis of the Friday motions hearing on page 3 of this thread, post #71. I brought the chart here because you can see in the horoscope itself that both Moon and Venus are still in the shadow of Saturn who is very close behind them, even though in another Sign. An out-of-Sign conjunction. Always retain in mind that the prisoner's Decision Point is 1°18' of Aries. You can see that both Moon and Venus in this event horoscope are opposite. This means that prior to going to court, the prisoner was asked one more time about her position vis a vis the charges against her. She sticks like glue to her SODDI defense, so we see her attorneys say on 48 Hours, "Someone else is the killer."

Oldsoul2
10-19-2009, 12:09 PM
I watched the court appearance....did anyone notice the difference in her this time around as the last court date she had. I don't mean to sound crazy but her face was pure evil. She looked just like she did in the beginning, no remorse just anger. In the previous court appearance she almost looked broken whatever that means for her but this time I got chills when looking at her eyes. She was literally smirking at some points.....Tuba..what's going on with that???

salvarenga
10-19-2009, 12:43 PM
http://www.wftv.com/news/21338069/detail.html

The Anthonys apparently left their daughter's murder hearing on Friday morning and headed for Port Canaveral to take a cruise to the Bahamas.

Only Eyewitness News was there as George and Cindy Anthony got off the Royal Caribbean cruise ship Monday morning. Their homecoming was less than two days after their $20,000 appearance on a CBS network show.

The Anthonys were not happy to see a camera. They told the photographer that they needed a vacation from the media, but on Saturday night they appeared on a one-hour network show for which Cindy admitted they were paid $20,000.

Blood money! Seriously, how do they sleep at night?

Frigga
10-19-2009, 12:44 PM
OldSoul2,

I felt the exact same way. The difference was striking between the last two court appearances. Very disturbing, to say the least. She had the look of being devious and cunning IMHO! She did appear to be broken at the one before this? Odd... could she have Multiple Personalities? Just a thought...

Frigga
10-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Salvarenga,

I just read your post and I am sickened! Just absolutely sick for this poor sweet babies memory. Caylee is their new ATM card, plain and simple. :furious: I look forward to their Karma or day of reckoning- it can't come soon enough.

salvarenga
10-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Whew, can you imagine the steam that will be coming from Casey's ears when she finds out Mommy Dearest was out cruisin the high seas sipping fruity drinks with little umbrellas while she was stuck on her own little 10 x 10 island? I wonder if she already knows or when she's gonna get the news?

As much as I hate the fact that this vacation was paid for with blood money, I must admit knowing how mad it must make Casey does make it a teeny tiny bit easier to deal with.

Dihan
10-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Do the ANTHONY'S really think Cayle is still alive and that was not her body that was found,or is this just some more defense ca ca ? Can the stars tell us?

LambChop
10-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Is there a ca ca star out there?

sassy_texasbelle2
10-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Do the ANTHONY'S really think Cayle is still alive and that was not her body that was found,or is this just some more defense ca ca ? Can the stars tell us?

There is DNA to prove it was her!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

Dihan
10-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Ok let me ask this way,do they really believe she is alive? Can a chart tell us what they believe?

sassy_texasbelle2
10-19-2009, 11:09 PM
They wear her cremated remains around their neck. They have never asked for anyone to find the real killer. They know 100%. They are playing mind games.

Angel Who Cares
10-20-2009, 11:11 AM
FYI: More motion losses for KC, Baez & Dream Team! :clap: :woohoo: :clap:

Didn't want you to miss the timestamped motion & the news that DC is trying to get out of his depo! :bang:

UPDATED: Judge Refuses To Dismiss Casey's Civil Case
Posted: 9:58 am EDT October 20, 2009
Updated: 1:01 pm EDT October 20, 2009
<snipped>
A judge refused to throw out the defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony, filed by Zenaida Gonzalez. Judge Rodriguez, Monday, denied her defense team’s motion to get Casey’s civil case dismissed.

A pre-trial hearing is scheduled in her check fraud case for December 18, with the trial set for January 25. Her defense team has asked that the trial be moved out of Orange County, but a judge has yet to rule on that.

TIMESTAMPED: eFiled in the Office Of Clerk Of Court, Orange County FL Oct. 19, 2009 @ 4:31PM
2ND Headline:
ANTHONYS ‘ P.I. TRYING TO GET OUT OF DEPOSITION
The Anthony family's private investigator is trying to get out of his November 12 deposition under oath with prosecutors in Casey's murder trial.

JUDGE"S ORDER: Judge Refuses To Throw Out Casey Civil Case
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21347981/detail.html

VIDEO REPORT: Judge Refuses To Dismiss Case
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21349802/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21347953/detail.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Casey Anthony case: Judge in civil case does not dismiss lawsuit
11:18 a.m. EDT, October 20, 2009
<snipped>
A judge in the civil case involving Casey Anthony ruled this week that he would not dismiss the lawsuit. Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez issued the decision on Monday.
Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-civil-case-not-dismiss-102009,0,438797.story

Tuba
10-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Frigga & OldSoul were jarred by the prisoner's manner in court on Friday and I was not ignoring the questions about that. The legal matters before the court took my attention and I was not focused on the prisoner. This morning, I watched the entire tape of the court session again in order to respond. What I saw registering was a half-hearted attempt to appear sober or serious. She looked resentful, sullen, wary and watchful. She objects to her predicament but represses that objection because there is no answer or solution for it.

As to the astrological reason behind the attitude, it is that Saturn force as referred to above in #136. Saturn has been saying NO to all her wants and wishes and Saturn is the clock master~time drags. As seen from posts on earlier pages, Saturn is opposite the prisoner's Sun these days. At such time, Prisoner is frustrated and blocked by those with authority over her. Any attempt to force an issue or issues will meet an immediate obstacle. Her energy is depleted and she is bored and lonely. She feels others offer no supportive warmth and that they are selfish. "What happened to my overflowing personal jail account!?"

salvarenga
10-20-2009, 06:34 PM
WFTV has a slideshow up of a few pics of the Anthony's while they were aboard the cruise ship. Not only did George and Cindy go but Lee and Mallory were along for the ride as well. http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21353061/detail.html

Check out George's bling. Has he always worn a diamond stud and I just never noticed it? Or is this something else the blood money paid for?

static
10-20-2009, 07:01 PM
Frigga & OldSoul were jarred by the prisoner's manner in court on Friday and I was not ignoring the questions about that. The legal matters before the court took my attention and I was not focused on the prisoner. This morning, I watched the entire tape of the court session again in order to respond. What I saw registering was a half-hearted attempt to appear sober or serious. She looked resentful, sullen, wary and watchful. She objects to her predicament but represses that objection because there is no answer or solution for it.

As to the astrological reason behind the attitude, it is that Saturn force as referred to above in #136. Saturn has been saying NO to all her wants and wishes and Saturn is the clock master~time drags. As seen from posts on earlier pages, Saturn is opposite the prisoner's Sun these days. At such time, Prisoner is frustrated and blocked by those with authority over her. Any attempt to force an issue or issues will meet an immediate obstacle. Her energy is depleted and she is bored and lonely. She feels others offer no supportive warmth and that they are selfish. "What happened to my overflowing personal jail account!?"

Wait till she sees the cruise photos. I can just hear her, "You went on a cruise and I can't get my beef jerky!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!"

Tuba
10-20-2009, 07:02 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DecemberPreTrialandStatusHearing127.jpg

This is the event horoscope for the December 18 lesser crimes pre-trial and status hearing. With the ruler of the judge in House 7 and his co-ruler Pluto squared by Saturn, this is as serious as an open grave. Are we at a critical planning stage? Yes, because there is a critical degree on the House of Planning (H. 11).

You see in this chart that Saturn is no longer in Virgo. It exits on the 29th of this present month of October and by November 10, will be opposite the prisoner's Decision Point. This is a heavy notice, pressure to make a crucial choice (yet again but with heft, tremendous weight behind it). Also, as posted early on this thread, Prisoner's Saturn, which happens to be conjunct the Fixed Star Antares will be occulted tomorrow, October 21. Every single flaw or hole, anything lacking in her defense is exposed and pounded by this occultation on her Saturn. Saturn rules DEFICIENCY. Confidence fails her. She is floundering. As we know too well, that is when she strikes like an adder and Mars is square her Nodes.

salvarenga
10-20-2009, 07:23 PM
This is is Dominic Casey's Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition and Motion for Protective Order. Was there a chart for this? http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21349753/detail.html

Faxed over from his attorney's office at 3:22pm on 10/16 and stamped by the clerk's office at 3:43pm. Will this tell us anything?

LetJusticePrevail
10-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Tuba, negotiations is mentioned in your chart...can you say if these are plea negotiations?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DecemberPreTrialandStatusHearing127.jpg

This is the event horoscope for the December 18 lesser crimes pre-trial and status hearing. With the ruler of the judge in House 7 and his co-ruler Pluto squared by Saturn, this is as serious as an open grave. Are we at a critical planning stage? Yes, because there is a critical degree on the House of Planning (H. 11).

You see in this chart that Saturn is no longer in Virgo. It exits on the 29th of this present month of October and by November 10, will be opposite the prisoner's Decision Point. This is a heavy notice, pressure to make a crucial choice (yet again but with heft, tremendous weight behind it). Also, as posted early on this thread, Prisoner's Saturn, which happens to be conjunct the Fixed Star Antares will be occulted tomorrow, October 21. Every single flaw or hole, anything lacking in her defense is exposed and pounded by this occultation on her Saturn. Saturn rules DEFICIENCY. Confidence fails her. She is floundering. As we know too well, that is when she strikes like an adder and Mars is square her Nodes.

Tuba
10-20-2009, 08:11 PM
The prosecution has a lot to gain from the trial of the lesser crimes. The defense would love to avoid this trial but what could they possibly offer that would interest the opposition? The State has a juicy collection of evidence, including visuals, that is invincible. No one has denied the prisoner committed these crimes.

LetJusticePrevail
10-20-2009, 08:18 PM
What could they possibly offer that would interest the opposition?...My question was in regards to a plea. I'm not sure if your post below was in regards to that.

I'm feeling very slow tonight and am hoping that if your post was in regard to my question that your 'what could they possibly offer' is not that the state is hoping that the defense will entertain a plea discussion (specific to the murder trial). That to me would suggest the state is feeling the murder case is not strong. I want it to be STRONG. Hanging on your every word Tuba.

The prosecution has a lot to gain from the trial of the lesser crimes. The defense would love to avoid this trial but what could they possibly offer that would interest the opposition? The State has a juicy collection of evidence, including visuals, that is invincible. No one has denied the prisoner committed these crimes.

LambChop
10-20-2009, 08:58 PM

And of course with all the money Mom and Dad got from CBS, Dad only put $50 in her account. How like them!

Tuba
10-20-2009, 09:30 PM
The information and postings I am working with are limited to the trial of the lesser crimes--that is what is on the planks December 18. The State of Florida has a lot to gain by holding the trial of the lesser crimes because many facts will see exposure. Therefore, there is no interest in a plea of guilty because none of that would then see the light of day. I knew you were referring to a plea and that is what I was answering in reference to but the murder trial is not under discussion.

LetJusticePrevail
10-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Tuba, thanks for spelling it out for me. Sorry for my delay. Mish

The information and postings I am working with are limited to the trial of the lesser crimes--that is what is on the planks December 18. The State of Florida has a lot to gain by holding the trial of the lesser crimes because many facts will see exposure. Therefore, there is no interest in a plea of guilty because none of that would then see the light of day. I knew you were referring to a plea and that is what I was answering in reference to but the murder trial is not under discussion.

Zoe Bogart
10-21-2009, 03:32 AM
http://www.wftv.com/news/21338069/detail.html

The Anthonys apparently left their daughter's murder hearing on Friday morning and headed for Port Canaveral to take a cruise to the Bahamas.

Only Eyewitness News was there as George and Cindy Anthony got off the Royal Caribbean cruise ship Monday morning. Their homecoming was less than two days after their $20,000 appearance on a CBS network show.

The Anthonys were not happy to see a camera. They told the photographer that they needed a vacation from the media, but on Saturday night they appeared on a one-hour network show for which Cindy admitted they were paid $20,000.

Blood money! Seriously, how do they sleep at night?

I'll keep my comments to just this: I'll bet this didn't set well with the prisoner. Not at all! KC sits in jail while her parents are enjoying the fruits of KC's actions. They're getting dollars on top of dollars because KC (allegedly - cough, cough) murdered poor little Caylee (and they're getting paid for pictures KC made of Caylee).

My heart goes out to Caylee for the lack of respect she gets from her family. :(

Good news though, KC only got $50 from Daddy, minus what she owed, donated to her jailhouse account.

Tuba, thanks for the wonderful charts. Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread so interesting.

Jersey*Girl
10-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Good morning Astrologers. I woke up this morning and thought of Caylee right away. One of the thoughts that popped into my head was regarding Casey's defense team. I'm not sure if this is a relevant question, but thought I'd ask it anyway. Could the reason the defense team got together to work on this case be because they are anti DP? I'm wondering if one of the reasons Kenney-Baden decided to take on Baez's case is b/c she may believe Caylee's death was accidental, or that maybe Casey truly wasn't involved in it (which we all know is a farce), so she's trying to save her life since FL is a DP state. Could this have something to do with the team being put together in such a manner, and then CBS running a story that didn't really seem thorough imo...maybe they're against the DP without proof of homicide (ie: seeing for themselves)? I just cannot understand how somebody such as Kenney-Baden could go on national tv and insinuate Casey's actually innocent. I'm wondering if they're trying to create doubt not to get her off free, but maybe to garner a lighter sentence. Kenney-Baden's husband helped to promote the Body Farm, did work there himself, so I have a hard time understanding why they would try to discredit the Body Farm (which I believe will be brought up in court). She has to know the implications of the evidence, she's married to one of the best forensic pathologists in the world. Could a chart show why she took on this case, as well as the rest of the defense experts? I'm sort of wondering if I'm going to dislike them forever, or just momentarily, iykwim!

Love to all!
Jersey

Angel Who Cares
10-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Meter Reader Roy Kronk To Be Deposed By Baez In Casey Case November 19, 2009 @ 9AM
Posted: 12:04 pm EDT October 21, 2009
Updated: 12:40 pm EDT October 21, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense team scheduled its deposition of meter reader Roy Kronk (read document). He is the man who found Caylee Anthony’s remains on December 11.

Kronk will be deposed on November 19.

Also in the case against Casey, prosecutors have given the defense more than 2,000 pages of new documents and more photographs.

Timestamped: October 20, 2009 @ 4:29PM
READ: Notice Of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21361223/detail.html

Timestamped: October 20, 2009 @ 11:01AM
READ: Notice Of Provision Of Supplemental Discovery
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21361234/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21361061/detail.html

Crabcake23
10-21-2009, 07:14 PM
They wear her cremated remains around their neck. They have never asked for anyone to find the real killer. They know 100%. They are playing mind games.

They have her death certificate out in the open in their home. They're playing games for sure. They just want to taint the jury pool. That is all. And I don't get WHY. WHY? To save a daughter that they seem terrified of, that they walk on eggshells for? A daughter that "allegedly" killed their granddaughter? WHY are they trying to taint a jury pool for HER?

salvarenga
10-21-2009, 08:08 PM
Is anyone here familiar with the “Bubba the Love Sponge Show”? I just got a Google Alert for stating that he has offered the Anthony’s $25,000 to be on his live morning show for 1 hour. A quick search shows is DEFINITELY not a Casey supporter. He seems like he shoots straight from the hip and would not take any of their crap.

Now here’s the $25,000 question, will Cindy’s greed get the best of her and she’ll agree or will she walk away from the money? Thoughts?

http://www.prlog.org/10384218-bubba-the-love-sponge-offers-25000-to-parents-of-casey-anthony.html

Angel Who Cares
10-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Tuba or SS,
Do you think that DC will get out of giving his depo with the state? I have a feeling since his lawyer will be unavailable that it may get rescheduled, but will Judge S. rule that he has to give one to the state at a later date? TIA

Timestamped: Faxed 10/16/09 @ 3:22PM & Clerk Office Timestamped 10/16/09 @ 3:43PM
READ: P.I's Motion To Strike, For Protective Order
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21349753/detail.html

Crabcake23
10-22-2009, 12:00 AM
Is anyone here familiar with the “Bubba the Love Sponge Show”? I just got a Google Alert for stating that he has offered the Anthony’s $25,000 to be on his live morning show for 1 hour. A quick search shows is DEFINITELY not a Casey supporter. He seems like he shoots straight from the hip and would not take any of their crap.

Now here’s the $25,000 question, will Cindy’s greed get the best of her and she’ll agree or will she walk away from the money? Thoughts?

http://www.prlog.org/10384218-bubba-the-love-sponge-offers-25000-to-parents-of-casey-anthony.html

I know Bubba. Knew him personally back in the early 90's. He will surely piss them off if he gets them on his show. They won't go on for an hour, no way. Not for 25k. Not live. Not with Bubba.

static
10-22-2009, 02:09 AM
They have her death certificate out in the open in their home. They're playing games for sure. They just want to taint the jury pool. That is all. And I don't get WHY. WHY? To save a daughter that they seem terrified of, that they walk on eggshells for? A daughter that "allegedly" killed their granddaughter? WHY are they trying to taint a jury pool for HER?

If they truly wanted to start healing, they (A's) would move. Making a shrine such as the one that was on CBS, is a very unhealthy thing to do. You cannot start healing until you come to acceptance. They have not accepted the fact that their daughter has murdered their grandbaby. JMO The death certificate on display is really something that should not be displayed. They are seeking sympathy by that act...again, JMO

Zoe Bogart
10-22-2009, 03:41 AM
If they truly wanted to start healing, they (A's) would move. Making a shrine such as the one that was on CBS, is a very unhealthy thing to do. You cannot start healing until you come to acceptance. They have not accepted the fact that their daughter has murdered their grandbaby. JMO The death certificate on display is really something that should not be displayed. They are seeking sympathy by that act...again, JMO

I agree with you. While none of my deceased relatives have been murdered, I certainly don't have a shrine to any of them in my home. There are a few pictures, yes, but not a shrine, and the death certificates are neatly filed away. I've had several friends who were murdered and others who died in tragic accidents, and their families don't have shrines, either. Although, I will say, when my teen son first died, I was tempted to display numerous pictures of him, but found it way too depressing to have more than one or two on display in each room. Now there is one in my home office, one in our living room, and since we've been remodeling our house for ages, everything else is put away.

I also thought it wasn't good for the Anthonys to have shrines throughout their house, including the bedrooms of Caylee and Casey. Honestly, I think they are displaying KC's pictures and many of Caylee's for "show". They will never heal that way. It's tough to give away your little one's things, but it helps to know someone else is making good use of it. I gave my son's clothing and shoes to a family of four boys whose house had burned down, and I was hoping at least one or two of the children would find something they could wear. Too bad the Anthonys haven't done this with many of Caylee's things. I'm not saying they have to give away everything, but what good is keeping all that stuff that Caylee will never use when a poor child could use it?

It's obvious the Anthonys and the Defense Team are the ones who are attempting to taint the jury pool. I do wish the judge would say, "Sorry, you can't move the trial to South Florida, but I'll authorize it moved to Escambia County (Pensacola)." Jose would be fuming. Absolutely fuming.

Spitfire4ever
10-22-2009, 04:49 AM

Bubba will tear them up..... no mercy. I sincerely doubt it will ever happen....but hope it does. Believe me the A's couldn't deal with any truth being put in their faces and that is exactly what Bubba will do.

static
10-22-2009, 07:45 AM
Hey SOULSCAPE! WHERE ARE YOU WOMAN??? Missing your posts here:(

Crabcake23
10-22-2009, 07:47 AM

Good points. Thanks for showing me that angle. So do you think it's just super strong denial on their part? I'm wondering if it's part denial, part acceptance and they now have to save KC, or that will be 2 lost people they'll be in denial for. Did that make sense?

Crabcake23
10-22-2009, 07:53 AM
Bubba will tear them up..... no mercy. I sincerely doubt it will ever happen....but hope it does. Believe me the A's couldn't deal with any truth being put in their faces and that is exactly what Bubba will do.

Excactly. They would be stepping into a mine field with him. Look at how reluctant they were to do depos. Being interviewed by Bubba for an hour live is as bad for them, if not worse. But with Bubba, he's on sirius radio now, right? No FCC rules there? Like with Howard Stern? Yeah, it could get very ugly between Bubba and CA very fast. Maybe even GA could get a little nasty.

That is probably what Bubba is counting on, too. Get them pissed off = good radio.

FifthEssence
10-22-2009, 07:56 AM
Hey SOULSCAPE! WHERE ARE YOU WOMAN??? Missing your posts here:(

Business affairs. Will return sometime over the weekend.

Tuba
10-22-2009, 11:05 AM
JerseyGirl, you raise an interesting question. I think the very best way to find out whether L.K.B. and Jose B. are against the death penalty is to research statements each has made on the subject, their position on the punishment. In order to approach this astrologically, we would have to look elsewhere than this case as they both oppose the penalty as applied to this defendant because of her "innocence."

Jersey*Girl
10-22-2009, 12:00 PM
JerseyGirl, you raise an interesting question. I think the very best way to find out whether L.K.B. and Jose B. are against the death penalty is to research statements each has made on the subject, their position on the punishment. In order to approach this astrologically, we would have to look elsewhere than this case as they both oppose the penalty as applied to this defendant because of her "innocence."

Tuba, early on in the case, we were all trying to follow the money with regards to how her defense was being paid. As we all know, most of it is and will continue to be paid by the state of Florida, since it's a dp case. Remember we kept seeing that it was coming from Connecticut or something? I'm trying to remember... Well, Harvard, as well as Yale, have some of the best anti dp advocate groups. Isn't it ironic that H. Lee is the forensic pathologist for the defense and he's right there at the University of New Haven - right by Harvard? This has been a suspicion of mine since we tried tracking down the money trail. If one of these groups are behind partial payment, they are nonprofit and would be listed out of Connecticut. There are some really high up people involved in these anti dp groups. Money can buy anything...anything. In my mind, it's one of the reasons I think Florida can't force the money issue - with regards to naming all sources. If a certain group is named, then all of it's donations would have to be itemized & several politicians (I suspect) as well as upper echelon people (actors, wealthy business owners, media, etc) could be exposed. Just a thought...

I'll research it today...don't know how far I'll get, so wish me luck!

Frigga
10-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Forgive me if this has been hashed and rehashed previously. I have often wondered what exactly took place to make Cindy go in to "high gear" the day of July 3rd 2008. She went to Universal to find Casey, she wrote the Myspace "My Caylee is missing" letter and then later sent Lee off to track Casey down. I do not believe, for one minute, that it was because Casey wasn't returning her phone calls for one day. I have always wondered about the new pavers being put in over that weekend and have often wondered if they found something or smelled something while preparing the yard for the pavers or found something and decided to cover it up with the pavers? I am wondering if there is any way to do a chart for what prompted the yard work etc. I'm not even sure what exactly I am asking. I have always believed that Caylee was stashed in the yard by Casey (the day of the shovel) and then moved later to the woods, by Casey (closer to the date she dumped the car at Amscot). We all know what her car smelled like by that time, wouldn't the ground or place she hid Caylee in smell the same or have some organic, decomposing type evidence? I looked at the Astro Calendar to see if their was a chart done but didn't see one. Is this a possibility? Thanks in advance~ Katrina

salvarenga
10-22-2009, 01:35 PM
From the My Clerk site:

10/21/2009 A PRIVILEGE LOG OF DOMINIC CASEY

10/21/2009 A NOTICE OF FILING PRIVILEGE LOG OF DOMINIC CASEY IN SUPPORT OF MR. CASEY'S MOTION TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

Is he going to be able to wiggle out of this deposition? I'll look for any paperwork on this and see if any of it is time-stamped.

Here is some info on what the FL courts have ruled regarding privilege logs.

http://www.flmd.uscourts.gov/Forms/JgSpaulding/StandingOrderPrivilege.pdf

Angel Who Cares
10-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Sorry everyone for posting Haleigh's media here by mistake...I deleted it & added it to right thread! :banghead:

static
10-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Sorry everyone for posting Haleigh's media here by mistake...I deleted it & added it to right thread! :banghead:

Angel, I do not know how you keep track of everything! There is no way I could do what you do here ...lol I would have posted 50 different things in the wrong place in one day, so sheesh woman, don't be so hard on yourself. :blowkiss:

Frigga
10-22-2009, 10:54 PM
You are our angel, I second what Static said... here, here! You do such an amazing job, thanks for all of your hard work. I mix up my own children's names!

Angel Who Cares
10-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Thanks static, :blowkiss:
With Caylee & Haleigh's names being so alike it's easy to open the wrong thread.
I keep every thing in folders of their own with the links to the threads, media etc.
You can only imagine how many folders I have right now labeled with their names! :winko: What makes me sad is that there shouldn't be any names or new folders that need to be made.

I should have caught the mistake right away, but it's one of those days I guess. :crazy:
I need to pay more attention & not try to multi-task too much at once. The last week or so I found several mistakes that I corrected if I was able too.

So I do apologize & will be much more careful in the future! I hate to confuse someone when they get to the right thread & than they think they are in the wrong thread when this has happened.

FYI: I tweeted a message to WFTV & asked when they will be getting the new 2,000 pages of discovery today....they said they weren't sure when, but would post a message back when they do find out!

salvarenga
10-23-2009, 10:49 AM
10/22/2009 A MOTION TO DISMISS FILED PRO SE (ELIGINE WILSON FURLOW) REC'D FROM JUDGE

10/22/2009 A ORDER REQUIRING PROPER NOTICE TO ORANGE COUNTY GRANTED

10/22/2009 A ORDER ON STATE'S MOTION TO COMPEL WITNESS LIST RE SPOLIATION MOTION GRANTED

10/22/2009 A ORDER RE: STATE OF FLORIDA'S MOTION TO COMPEL RECIPROCAL DISCOVERY

10/22/2009 A ORDER ON DEFENSE'S MOTION TO MODIFY CRIME SCENE AND AUTOPSY PHOTOS ORDER GRANTED

Anybody know who the bolded names above are?

john's mom
10-23-2009, 11:11 AM
10/22/2009 A MOTION TO DISMISS FILED PRO SE (ELIGINE WILSON FURLOW) REC'D FROM JUDGE

Anybody know who the bolded names above are?

Plaintiff: Elgine Wilson Furlow
Defendant: State Of Florida and Orlando Police Department
http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:Iq20b4E6iwcJ:dockets.justia.com/docket/court-flmdce/case_no-6:2009cv01688/case_id-232309/+ELIGINE+WILSON+FURLOW&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&ie=UTF-8

Google is my friend!

Salem
10-23-2009, 11:40 AM
(((((Angel))))) Angel - you do a wonderful job and we would all be lost without you. We appreciate you very, very much. I also wish you did not have to have so many folders and it seems there are more everyday :(

Salem

salvarenga
10-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Plaintiff: Elgine Wilson Furlow
Defendant: State Of Florida and Orlando Police Department
http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:Iq20b4E6iwcJ:dockets.justia.com/docket/court-flmdce/case_no-6:2009cv01688/case_id-232309/+ELIGINE+WILSON+FURLOW&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&ie=UTF-8

Google is my friend!

Hmmm...just looked this name up in the My Clerk system. It appears this may have been posted to CA's account on accident. This person has their own court troubles. I think this "10/22/2009 A MOTION TO DISMISS FILED PRO SE (ELIGINE WILSON FURLOW) REC'D FROM JUDGE" belongs to someone else's file.

Angel Who Cares
10-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Timestamped: October 21, 2009 1:59PM
MOTION: P.I.'s Privilege Log
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21405276/detail.html

Dosen't DC's lawyer spell check her motions either! :bang:

salvarenga
10-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Ok is it just me or doesn't log mean well log as in a list. I did not see that at all on the paperwork.

salvarenga
10-23-2009, 07:19 PM
OK, where is the actual log? I do not see any type of log just 2 paragraphs and when did Ms. Tennis become one of Casey's lawyers? Did Jose's office write this for her and they forgot to fix the "template". It is certainly written to their standards.

Jersey*Girl
10-23-2009, 11:06 PM

Tuba, I didn't want you to think I forgot about you. This is further to our posts referring to why Kenney-Baden took this case, as well as others that signed on. I still haven't found actual groups that she's with but am attempting to find records regarding dp cases she's tried.

The strongest reason I have for even thinking she's anti dp is simply from an interview on the book she wrote with her husband Baden. Here's the link and one paragraph of importance:

http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780307264268&view=auqa

Q: We hear you have an interesting collection of crime memorabilia. Can you tell us some of your favorite items and how you found them?

A: We both independently collected historical items, especially those related to crime, before we met. Most of our items are purchased at auction, some on e-bay, others in antique stores and others by word of mouth. We’re both concerned about fallibilities in the legal system. A lot of Linda’s documents relate to the court system’s appalling approval of slavery. These documents show that the legal system can be wrong in a big way. “Injustice!” as Manny would say. Michael collects presidential pardons. Perhaps the most cherished item in our collection are the original handwritten alienists’ notes concerning Richard Loeb, of Leopold and Loeb. Clarence Darrow was the first attorney to bring forensic psychiatry into the courtroom to challenge the death penalty in the 1920s. We also collect documents related to presidential and other assassinations given Michael’s positions in investigating the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King. One of our pet peeves is how proper medical care–available at the time–could have saved President James Garfield and President William McKinley’s lives. The only death warrant Bill Clinton signed off on as Governor of Arkansas–also signed by the person to be executed–is also a favorite part of our collection.
Unquote

So, for some reason I can't let that feeling go. I think she took on the case b/c she's anti dp. I thought Geraldo was anti for years, and then all of a sudden he shows up as an acquaintance of Jose's. I'm trying to remember his stance with regards to Couey. I remember he got really graphic and wanted more than just a regular death to Couey. I think that the murder of Jessica made him reconsider his stance on the dp. Years ago, Geraldo used to be pro dp, I specifically remember my Nona making me watch political shows with her when Geraldo was starting out. Then all of a sudden, he started a show and changed his stance on the dp, became an anti advocate. Check out this link & snippet:

http://www.nodeathpenalty.org/newab017/primeTime.html

The result of what Geraldo Rivera jokingly described to some of us as his "campaign contribution" to Bush was the show "Deadly Justice," an hour-long special that aired on NBC in early September.

"Deadly Justice" takes the pro-death penalty position that Geraldo once supported and tears it to pieces.

Working with the Campaign to End the Death Penalty, Geraldo's producers arranged meetings with Illinois death row inmates and their family members. The highlight of the program was an interview with Death Row Ten member Madison Hobley, who was framed for the arson murder of his own family by Chicago cops and tortured into "confessing" to the crime.

Geraldo also took a hard look at Texas, raising doubts about a number of pending executions in that state-making Bush's claim that he's "certain" no innocent people languish on death row seem laughable.

"Deadly Justice" was a tough act to follow -- but Ted Koppel and ABC's "Nightline" gave the show a run for its money, devoting four nights to an investigation of the death penalty in a series titled, "Crime and Punishment."

Koppel unveiled Texas' "sleeping lawyer syndrome," interviewing several former judges who gave firsthand accounts of a system out of control and called for a stop to the madness.
Unquote

I actually wish I could have quoted the whole article...but it would be infringement. Oh yeah, so do we still question why Geraldo got involved? Geraldo, as well as his comrades & affiliates, have connections to sooo many people...people with $$$...and those people just so happen to sink their $$$ into various advocate groups for write-offs. Of course, some do it b/c they honestly believe it's the right thing to do...but others donate just for the write-off. It's my desire to find out if these Defense Experts belong to any anti dp advocate groups. So, what say you, Tuba? Kind of blows your mind, huh? This is why I couldn't let it go in the beginning. If only I can find that tiny little thread that will loosen the whole seam, let the guts fall where they may. Casey is guilty, all the evidence points to it. Of course we're still not sure of the method, but all signs show Caylee died as a result of her mother actions...one way or another.

So, am I on the right track? Should I keep looking or do you think I'm wasting my time? I have every intention of finding as much documentation as I can and then bombarding every single major network with the backup to it all. Maybe then they'll be prepared to fight back instead of letting these pions spew their nonsense!

:blowkiss:
Jersey

Tuba
10-23-2009, 11:23 PM
It is probably never a waste of time to inform yourself of the main protagonists' positions. There are good people with well reasoned opinions on both sides of the death penalty debate. It is no scandal to advocate death for heinous crime or to take the other view and say death is permanent and mistakes are made. The news programs want these guests on in order to stir controversy and thus, interest in watching.
It would be a good counterbalance if certain program guests argued why the evidence all points to the prisoner. There are very able people who could present that side. Why are they not on the networks? (They are on cable.) The coverage of this case was more equitable when the Moon's node was in Aquarius.

Jersey*Girl
10-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Thank you, Tuba...and I completely agree with you. I am for the dp but only with regards to certain situations & proven without a doubt evidence. That's just my opinion, though. I can see how some people would be against it. It doesn't mean I have to agree with them, though. I do wonder why the news regarding this isn't balanced. I think alot has changed with how news is relayed to the public. It's supposed to be fair and balanced...unbiased...but it hasn't been that way for years. Ok, I'll continue to search for documentation. My hope is to find out which type of dp cases Kenney-Baden has handled. IE: are they heinous, did her client confess, was the evidence circumstantial, who were her forensic experts, etc. Maybe that will give us insight as to her reasoning for taking on the case. She either really believes Casey is indeed innocent or else she just doesn't want to know (or thinks it was an accident) and is trying to save her life. I predict she'll paint a picture od an accident, therefore Casey doesn't deserve the dp. Maybe it's too soon for me to think that. Let's just see what docs I can come up with. Thanks again, Tuba. Have a nice night everyone.

PS - So now I think I know why Geraldo got involved...

salvarenga
10-24-2009, 10:15 AM
My personal opinion is that LKB and the lot of them are all in it for the publicity. If this case had not garnered national attention, I bet none of them would be there. LKB and her husband are all over the TV anytime a case is gaining lots of tv time. Just look at the cases they've both been involved in, it has nothing to do with beliefs and everything to do with media attention and money. IMO

Tuba
10-24-2009, 12:01 PM
Transiting Sun, early in Scorpio, conjoins the south node or dragon's tail of the Moon in Prisoner's chart today. This breaks one's connections to others as in ending a relationship or association. The transit stirs trouble in relating to others whether in professional interchanges or in living quarters. There is refusal to cooperate.

The prisoner has little room to move in terms of who is in or out of her life but she has time on her hands to ruminate over all of her broken friendships and romances. She may feel motivated to end correspondence with members of her family over a variety of resentments like their testimony, depositions or the recent cruise.

Libra Venus opposes her own Venus in Aries today and over the next few days, Mars in Leo squares her Pluto. Prisoner is in the mood to smash things and it is bad bongos all around. Reminders from the Capricorn Moon overhead may convert some of this red energy into calculation and planning. We have seen how her plans work out.

Tuba
10-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Jose Baez's birthday was one day before the Moon Wobble, so he was more affected by that phenomenon than most. On January 15, there will be a solar eclipse at 25°01' Capricorn, repeating the nodal degree from the wobble. The prisoner is scheduled to go to trial for the lesser crimes in January. A challenging and difficult time for the att'y.

Jose Baez is under the long term transit square from Neptune in Aquarius to his own Neptune-Venus in Scorpio. As a defense attorney, he can ill afford to lay out his strategies and he has made clear that he is preserving them for trial. When Neptune squares your Neptune, any cards face down on the table or secrecy about planned defenses is regarded with pointed suspicion. Scandal is always just a whisper away. The plans for the case present ever more complex problems as this transit settles in and it has. The Neptune-Neptune square is a weird and rocky, unstable time and the birthday Moon Wobble only set it swinging like a rope bridge in gale winds.

FifthEssence
10-27-2009, 08:29 PM
OT/
GEO and Cindy attend Little Somer Thompson's memorial.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-attend-somer-thompsons-funeral.html

SHAMELESS!!!

Zoe Bogart
10-28-2009, 01:13 AM
Thanks, Fifth. I just couldn't let this go by without comment. I'd really like to believe the As are being supportive but I'm afraid it's just another photo opportunity for them. I must admit, I can't get over the amount of audacity within these two people.

Somer's favorite song was "You Are My Sunshine"? Imagine that. :(

Thanks for the information, Tuba, about Jose, the Moon Wobble, and his Neptune/Neptune square. Very interesting indeed.

LetJusticePrevail
10-28-2009, 01:33 AM
Tuba, thanks for your post on JB. When I found out that we share the same bday last year, I was absolutely devastated. It's like a bad omen in my opinion...to be linked w/someone that so turns my stomach.

Tuba
10-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Angel, do we know whether the January 25 court date is for 10:00 a.m. or another hour?

QB.
10-28-2009, 02:00 PM
1/25/2010 1000 MANUAL - TRIAL

Tuba, according to the my clerk website the trial is scheduled for 10:00

Angel Who Cares
10-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Tuba,
Here is the latest update for days & times of the hearing & trail for the check fraud case!

Criminal Check Fraud Case Docket Updated!

CASE ACTIONS:
Docket Date----Defendant--------------------------------Docket Entry
10/16/2009---A---NOTICE OF HRG FILED <12/18/2009> 10:00 A.M. Crtrm to to be announced

10/16/2009---A---NOTICE OF TRIAL RTN:<01/25/2010> 10:00 A.M. Crtrm to be announced

10/16/2009---A---IN OPEN COURT HEARING ON TRIAL STATUS

FifthEssence
10-29-2009, 03:56 PM
ROY KRONK HAS HIS OWN THREAD

A Celebration of ROY M. KRONK - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Tuba
10-30-2009, 05:15 PM
As for the December 18 hearing, the chart for that was posted ten days ago and can be found at the top of the previous page, 7. It is post #151.

Tuba
10-31-2009, 10:34 PM
Cindy A.'s chart is strongly accented this Hallowe'en weekend. Let's hope their home is free from vandalism. Cindy's Fixed Square planets in Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio and Taurus are tripped off by Sun-Mercury in Scorpio on her Neptune squared by Mars in Leo on her progressed Sun. Venus overhead will be on Cindy's Jupiter and the star Spica, very benefic, and that complex can save the day and protect the family property.

Tuba
11-02-2009, 11:05 AM
:innocent:waltzingmatilda has brought our attention to the direct of Juno and whenever jealous Juno is the subject, the image of Prisoner looms. Her jealousies are legendary; ask Jesse Grund.

Mars at this Full Moon transits in 135° sesquiquadrate to her Mercury with Uranus atop that Mercury. Prisoner is in a dangerous mood as she opens the green vials of her wrath. Juno will be with her Mercury and transiting Uranus all month. You would not choose to confer with her in that attorney chamber. She is miserable to be around as she glowers in her humdudgeon of resentment and bitter green assessments. But confer they must because her court date is hard upon her, just a few weeks away.

QB.
11-02-2009, 08:46 PM
11/2/2009 A NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <12/11/2009> 09:30 A.M.

I found this on the Orange County court docket.
Looks like there will be an additional hearing into the check fraud case.

Angel Who Cares
11-03-2009, 12:58 PM
New Motions On Casey Murder, Fraud Charges
November 3, 2009

PDF MOTION: INCLUDED IN LINK: Motion To Dismiss Counts 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 For Violation Of Double Jepordy Clause ~ Memorandum Of Law In Support Of Defendant's Motion To Dismiss Counts 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 For Violation Of Double Jepordy Clause ~ Exhibits In Support Of Motion To Dismiss Counts 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 For Violation Of Double Jepordy Clause Pages ~ Exhibit: Notice Of Intent To Seek The Penatly Of Death ~ Order Of The State's Motion For Determination Of New Trial Date Pages 1-38
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21508669/detail.html

MOTION: INCLUDED IN LINK: Motion To Dismiss Defective Indictment ~ Memorandum Of Law In Support Of Motion To Dismiss Defective Indictment ~ Table Of Exhibits Pages 1-27
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21508696/detail.html

MOTION: Death Penalty ~ Defendant's Reply To State's Response To Motion To Perclude Death Procedures Pages 1-12
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21508710/detail.html

Tuba
11-03-2009, 02:17 PM
As Nancy Grace said last night, be careful what you wish for, for you will surely get it. The more Defense churns this case with motions, the earlier the realities behind the indictments are exposed and Defense is not prepared. We can hope to see responses from State shortly, so as not to delay the chief hearing on December 18. The hearing on December 11 should be fascinating.

LetJusticePrevail
11-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Tuba, a lot of discovery that was recently received from the defense hasn't been released to the public. Is there anyway to tell based on the info below when we'll get to see all of this?

Entomology reports not released
This WFTV article, dated Thurs. Oct. 8 states...
'Also Wednesday (Oct. 7), Casey's defense team got another 42 pages from prosecutors detailing forensic entomology reports from August 28 and December 11 of 2008. Those reports talked about the insects experts analyzed from the trunk of Casey's car and the scene where Caylee's remains were found.' http://www.wftv.com/news/21241690/detail.html I don't believe they've ever released a pdf of that notice for date/time stamp.

Additional discovery not released
Prosecutors list several items in the Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21361234/detail.html, that are available to the defense as of the date/time on notice (Tues. Oct. 20, 11:10AM). This WFTV article, dated Fri. Oct. 23 states the dump included 2000+ pages http://www.wftv.com/news/21405263/detail.html.

Motion granting WKMG intervene for release of 12/11 video
Thanks for your updates on the infamous tape and letting us know it's eventually find it's way out. I've been thinking about how JS passed down the ‘Order granting WKMG Local 6’s Motion to intervene. Local 6 may intervene in this action for the limited purpose of opposing the defendant’s motion to seal a jail videotape taken on Dec. 11' on 7/7/09 per clerk's site but a we've not heard a peep about it since - never a hearing/nothing scheduled...just POOF! Did WKMG receive death threats by the defense if they pushed it? JK, but you what I mean. Anyway to tell why everyone just zipped it :ziplip: or do you think they've just not scheduled the hearing yet?

Tuba
11-03-2009, 09:13 PM
The perfect day for the release of the discovery was October 20, a Tuesday. An afflicted Mercury is now transiting secretive, private Scorpio but there is another good positive day for release on November 10, also oddly a Tuesday.

Local 6 has the obligation to submit its winning brief on behalf of the public's right to see the prisoner's reaction to t.v. reports while she was in the common room of the infirmary. Always, what is said in that brief had the glow of success. I hope Local 6 is not sitting on it!

static
11-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Tuba or Soulscape, could you do a chart on the latest Baez/Lyons filing? What the judge's reaction will be? I am hoping he sets an earlier trial date to stop all these ridiculous motions. Motions that should have been filed a long time ago if they really had any value.
Thanks for all you guys do !

QB.
11-04-2009, 12:47 PM
According to this news clip
http://www.wftv.com/video/21512848/index.html
the court hearing date has been moved up to the 11th, so it isn't an additional hearing, it replaces the 18th hearing.

WSheafer has interesting things to say about the motions filed, laughable, I think was the word he used.

reeseeva
11-04-2009, 01:02 PM
As Nancy Grace said last night, be careful what you wish for, for you will surely get it. The more Defense churns this case with motions, the earlier the realities behind the indictments are exposed and Defense is not prepared. We can hope to see responses from State shortly, so as not to delay the chief hearing on December 18. The hearing on December 11 should be fascinating.

BBM

Tuba, Thanks for all you do! December 11th is quite an ominous date for the hearing, don't you think?

Tuba
11-04-2009, 02:23 PM
I do believe in psychological anniversaries and I see you do too. I will set up the chart for the moved hearing. The documents Bill Shaeffer laughed at did not bear a time stamp, at least not the copies that were readily available but the hearing on those motions is more important than the filing, by far.

salvarenga
11-04-2009, 04:32 PM
I do believe in psychological anniversaries and I see you do too. I will set up the chart for the moved hearing. The documents Bill Shaeffer laughed at did not bear a time stamp, at least not the copies that were readily available but the hearing on those motions is more important than the filing, by far.

You may already have this but just in case, the start time is 9:30AM.

Tuba
11-04-2009, 04:46 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Pre-TrialLesserCrimesDecember112009.jpg

Due to computer upgrades and loss of shortcuts, it took me this long to get the chart to you. Sorry.

Now that both Uranus and Neptune are direct in motion (at time of hearing), their mutual reception can be fully exercised and realised. When one or both mutual reception planets are in apparent backward motion, this represents reluctance on the part of one or both to take part in the natural exchange which would automatically benefit both.

Although an inconjunct is appropriate when monies are owed in the form of restitution, it is very odd that the death penalty attorney is inconjunct Uranus. This is like slipping the knot or breaking an engagement. Nevertheless, the Moon is sharply inconjunct or quincunx Uranus! Note that (left hand margin) the Libran Moon is at solstice point to Prisoner's own Jupiter, so she has an inner sense that Andrea L. can & will rescue her.

Virtual Truth
11-04-2009, 07:31 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Pre-TrialLesserCrimesDecember112009.jpg

Due to computer upgrades and loss of shortcuts, it took me this long to get the chart to you. Sorry.

Now that both Uranus and Neptune are direct in motion (at time of hearing), their mutual reception can be fully exercised and realised. When one or both mutual reception planets are in apparent backward motion, this represents reluctance on the part of one or both to take part in the natural exchange which would automatically benefit both.

Although an inconjunct is appropriate when monies are owed in the form of restitution, it is very odd that the death penalty attorney is inconjunct Uranus. This is like slipping the knot or breaking an engagement. Nevertheless, the Moon is sharply inconjunct or quincunx Uranus! Note that (left hand margin) the Libran Moon is at solstice point to Prisoner's own Jupiter, so she has an inner sense that Andrea L. can & will rescue her.

Hi Tuba,
I have been in lurk mode lately, but reading every word. Am I reading this one all wrong, or are you thinking the hearing date was moved up on purpose....possibly a plea deal has been reached?????? TIA!!

Tuba
11-04-2009, 07:53 PM
The day of the week was changed as well as the date and I think it was done because of A.L.'s schedule. It does not appear that her problems were solved however. Not with that Libra Moon square the Ascendant, the Moon's nodes and inconjunct Uranus.

December is sometimes a difficult month but the court has limits in terms of accommodating needs and desires of participants.

QB.
11-05-2009, 10:54 AM
More discovery to be released Friday

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20091105,0,737078.story

salvarenga
11-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Procsecutors are set to depose Mallory Parker and Dominic Casey on November 12. Mallory at 9AM and Dominic at 11AM. Were there any charts done for these depositions?

One other question.....more discovery is being released tomorrow. Would a chart tell what might be in this document dump?

Angel Who Cares
11-05-2009, 03:36 PM
salvarenga In the doc dump much of the material in the documents will be FBI related according to WESH!!! 1,000 pages aprox.!

Frigga
11-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Does anyone know what on God's green earth the motion to dismiss (with a list of the numbers) in regards to double jeopardy is about? I am seriously confused. It is in the Time Stamped thread~ Thanks Angel!

Tuba
11-05-2009, 08:31 PM
When the prisoner forged checks, passed them (uttering false instruments), passed herself off as the account holder (fraudulent impersonation), each of her gestures, each of her acts are crimes. The State of Florida charged her with each of those separate crimes, all counts in the indictment. The prisoner's lawyers object to this proliferation of charges and judge it to be double jeopardy.

static
11-05-2009, 08:47 PM
When the prisoner forged checks, passed them (uttering false instruments), passed herself off as the account holder (fraudulent impersonation), each of her gestures, each of her acts are crimes. The State of Florida charged her with each of those separate crimes, all counts in the indictment. The prisoner's lawyers object to this proliferation of charges and judge it to be double jeopardy.

You know my grandfather always said, "If you dance to the music, you have to pay the fiddler." Casey brought all this upon herself.

Angel Who Cares
11-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Does anyone know what on God's green earth the motion to dismiss (with a list of the numbers) in regards to double jeopardy is about? I am seriously confused. It is in the Time Stamped thread~ Thanks Angel!

Frigga & all, For everyone's reference, here's one of my posts that lists all of the check fraud charges from the clerk records.
*Includes the list of charges, counts etc that #'s in the Double Jeopardy motion are!

I hope that all made any sense!!! :waitasec: It's been a long day of some serious housecleaning!!!

CRIMINAL CASE DOCKET FOR CHECK FRAUD INFO!
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#1

Angel Who Cares
11-06-2009, 12:00 PM
WESH will be updating the Casey case on our noon news on WESH 2 or you can watch the stream starting in a few minutes.
http://www.wesh.com/video/14519445/index.html

Tuba
11-07-2009, 11:34 AM

The lethal drugging with chloroform was spelled out here. There is further analysis on the June 2008 calendar, June 16 and 17. The charts are from the first of our threads for this child. What is news is the colony of bugs and their evolution. The reports that came in and which were released yesterday make clear with specifications that the body was deposited in June. We heard this as abstraction from the reports some time ago but now we have the testing available to peruse.

Tuba
11-08-2009, 03:31 PM
As you know, the prisoner has Juno and Uranus atop her own natal Pisces Mercury all month. This afflicts her natal conjunction of Mars & Uranus in Sagittarius.

Now we have Venus, newly entered into Scorpio on the south lunar node in Prisoner's horoscope. This causes some financial problems which are also evident in the charts for the hearings as can be seen on October 16 and the impending December 11 court date. I think it goes beyond shortages in the commisary account. Why wasn't this foreseen by The Team before it became a gnarly problem? But maybe a seemingly reliable backer surprised them.

In addition to money troubles, this transit of Venus bruises her feelings when other people react to the prisoner's rigidity, her disinclination to oblige and her repellent mannerisms and behavior. Every outreach is the little end of nothing and off-tone. People notice that and reject it. And yet this same transit reflects a regression into more dependency. She is less and less self-sufficient.

Lastly, Venus visiting the dragon's tail or south node brings contact with those preferably avoided: Venus ruled types like her whole team of Librans. What are you going to do, Prisoner? They are your defenders and I can't think of many who would enlist.

Tuba
11-08-2009, 07:16 PM
George has Mars at 11° Leo and Cindy's Uranus is 8:40 Leo so they are both receiving the transit of Mars to their explosive combination & it is happening now. The release of the FBI reports on the bottle, wrappers and syringes at the site of Caylee's remains plus the entymologist's report on when the body was deposited may be the source of the agitation apparent in the couple's planets. They may also be huddling with Dominic over his coming deposition. On the very first day of December, Uranus turns direct and Cindy's alarum clock sounds a sharp wake-up. Will she hear it? Will she heed it? Her Saturn has been hammered by Uranus in square for months and months but now he goes into direct action. Even when Saturn squared along with Uranus, she refused and balked and defied the obvious. How much is too much?

static
11-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Tuba or Soul, would a composite chart of George and Cindy indicate anything about KC receiving a death penalty or life in prison?

Tuba
11-08-2009, 11:12 PM
I did their composite chart and wrote here about it. If you would like me to check it, I will. We have to remember that we do not have birth times for either parent nor for Lee or the prisoner. Maybe you would rather check their composite chart for yourself. I will see where it is in our threads.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AnthonyComposite044.jpg

Tuba
11-09-2009, 11:35 AM
What the composite chart shows is personal and reputational destruction, Uranus in House 10 square Neptune in House 1 issuing from a child and that ain't Lee. Uranus rules their Fifth House. Co-ruler Saturn is the source of profound depression both of moods and finances, low in the First House in Scorpio. Part of Misfortune in House 5 is afflicted by Mars in the House of homicide on Fixed Star Hyades 5°II of violence, imprisonment, murder.

Further, the Moon Wobble was on the composite Sun & Uranus, a degree that will be slammed by a solar eclipse on January 15, at 25° 01' Capricorn. That is the month when the murder case comes to the fore with a hearing. Uranus, ruling Prisoner is struck hard. (25° 53' Cancer). But next year, around the time of the actual trial, Uranus overhead leaves Pisces to enter Aries where it squares the nodes of the composite chart and then goes on to a series of afflictions. On and on..........

static
11-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Thank you so much Tuba! I do have a question...I noted that there was nothing in the 11th house or in the 12th...I may have missed something...With the 12th house usually meaning imprisonment or endings, would the lack of any planets in that house mean anything?

Angel Who Cares
11-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Tuba,
These articles fit just perfect with your recent posts & chart's above! :winko:

The walls of truth are closing in on KC & her Cream Team & the A's just a tad bit. :yes:
You can bet they aren't too happy with these headlines!

Can anyone else sense a run of damage control PC's coming soon to your local TV stations??? :bang:

(Added below for reference!)
Casey Anthony: WESH analyst sees chloroform as smoking gun; Orange County Jail dismisses tabloid report
posted by halboedeker on Nov 9, 2009 5:55:04 PM
<snipped>
Hornsby said the state has a solid case and the defense needs to change its strategy. His suggestion: Argue that Caylee's death was unintentional and put Casey on the stand.
Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wesh-analyst-sees-chloroform-as-smoking-gun.html

*Much more info in article!
UPDATED: Small Flies Could Be Big Evidence Against Anthony
Hundreds Of Pages Of Anthony Case Documents Available
<snipped>
New evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony may finally include the smoking gun prosecutors have been seeking since her arrest.
Hornsby said the syringe further removes reasonable doubt about how Caylee died.

"The chloroform is the smoking gun. It's the nail in the coffin, and the duct tape supports the imposition of the death penalty," he said.

Video: Small Flies Could Be Big Evidence Against Anthony
http://www.wesh.com/video/21564774/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/21532034/detail.html

Tuba
11-09-2009, 07:57 PM
The composite chart is for the marital team of Geo. & Cindy. If they were arrested and put in jail, their confinement would appear in their Twelfth House. Since they have not been arrested nor charged and jailed, it is reasonable that H. 12 is empty.

Neptune is rising in the composite for the parents and rules House 6. Although the square from Uranus reveals willful delusional fantasies resisting the bombardment from The Great Awakener, this position of Neptune does also represent willing selfless service (Neptune ruling H. 6) in the cause of someone unworthy, a killer. Does it also indicate that their health, all aspects, has suffered from the horror introduced into their life by Prisoner? Yes, Uranus square Neptune ruling H. 6 has been damaging to health. Also to their employment, H. 6.

salvarenga
11-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Has this been out for some time and I just now stumbled upon it? Has anyone else seen this? It is stamped as received by the Florida Bar on 03/12/2009. Interesting to see it all laid out in a sworn statement. Also interesting that he was advised to file it by Brad Conway, attorney for his client. Would a chart based on when this was filed glean any new info?

I am wondering if the state will get their depo with DC this week or will the defense manage to get it postponed?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/11239565/Casey-Anthony-Declaration-of-D-Casey

Angel Who Cares
11-10-2009, 11:22 AM
ETA: I didn't want anyone to miss my favorite legal analyst Bill Sheaffer's NEW Blog from WFTV!!! I look forward to his future posts!!!! :clap:

SHEAFFER BLOG: Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer shares his analysis of the Casey Anthony case for WFTV Channel 9 in Orlando. Read His First Post!
<snipped>
For everyone that is concerned about and follows the case against Casey Anthony, it was suggested by the WFTV brass that I start a blog to expand on the analysis I do for Eyewitness News. Be forewarned: I am old school and therefore still in a learning mode about this sort of communication. Any comments, criticism or suggestions won’t hurt my feelings….let me have it. I aim to learn.

This case will be presented to the jury by the Peoples’ lawyers, talented career prosecutors, Linda Drane Burdick, Jeff Ashton and Frank George. These three lawyers are the voice of little girl Caylee Anthony. The jury will hear her through them. (I just love how he worded this paragraph!
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

Pages
» About Bill Sheaffer
http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/about/

Links & Resources
» Casey Anthony Headlines
http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X1342&site=billsheaffer.wordpress.com&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wftv.com%2Fnews%2F21439390%2F headlines.rss

» WFTV Channel 9
http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X1342&site=billsheaffer.wordpress.com&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wftv.com%2F

» William J. Sheaffer, P.A.
http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X1342&site=billsheaffer.wordpress.com&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defenselaw.net%

Angel Who Cares
11-10-2009, 03:03 PM
salvarenga DC's depo has been postponed till Dec. 16, 2009 according to WFTV's article today!
Guess he'll have even more time to consult with CA, GA & LA to TRY to get all of their lies in order with his before he gives his depo in December. :shakehead: Though the A's last depo's are filled with inconsistencies compared to what they have already testified to in other interviews & depo's. It amazes me that one of them have not yet been charged with perjury to date so far. The state can ask further in depth ?'s on the stand if anyone of the A's are declared hostile witnesses from what I understand. My nephews wife is in her last yr of law school & explained to me that this will benefit the state come the trial. You can bet that CA will not be very forth coming when they put her on the stand.

Article Link For Reference:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21573563/detail.html

FYI: Thanks to 2 members lizzysf & georgia that both helped me to locate a missing FoxOrlando Raw Video Interview with CA & Holly done the day before the Grand Jury. I only had been able to find a small portion of this interview before finding out that Georgia had saved the full version of the video! :clap:

When FoxOrlando updated their website the early links in the media thread no longer open due to it. When I have time, before the trial, I will work on finding the new working links for all of the articles & videos for everyone, since they are early on in the case. I feel important to have some of them for reference. A great place to find some of the early missing articles & videos from FoxOrlando is in their dipity page for the case.

Here is a link to open or download the video!
Full Raw Video Interview With Cindy Anthony
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=513974

FoxOrlando Dipity (The Case Against Casey Anthony):
Great place to quickly look at the timeline etc. too!
http://www.dipity.com/fox35web/The-Case-Against-Casey-Anthony

nursebeeme
11-10-2009, 03:22 PM
DC can postpone the inevitable all he would like. He will still have to answer for his actions.

Tuba
11-10-2009, 03:44 PM
The thing is, as Angel says, what he testifies to in his deposition cannot be believed or trusted. He seems to know what is demanded by law and expected by those he answers to but he merely arranges his statements to conform rather than telling the truth. His bar complaint re: employer Jose Baez was dismissed after bar investigation. As for money being owed him, he probably does have a just grievance there but what he says about the case loses interest because it can in no way be relied upon. He simply does not strike me as a p.i. who would work pro bono.

Tuba
11-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Just one added note about the senior Anthonys' composite chart. No one would fault either George or Cindy for resorting to anti-depressants so as to cope with the events of 2008 and 2009. Those medications may share responsibility for the refusal to reckon with their daughter's culpability in their loss, however. Pluto sextiles the rising Neptune, indicating the strength and power of the drugs. They can create a thickish buffer against the harsher facets of reality so that the user discounts much of what is going on. I only say this because I have witnessed it in people I know well and who became impervious to some hugely horrible things that happened to them.

On another topic, if you hang with astrologers long enough you will hear them say, "I'm having a Mars return Saturday", and "I'm doing my lunar return." What breaks all records though is the prisoner acting on her Medea return. Born with Medea conjunct her Mars-Uranus conjunction square her Mercury, it was when that asteroid went through the whole zodiac and returned to place that she took out her daughter. That's right! We've talked a lot about the prisoner and Medea in the past but it is passing weird that she acted out on a Medea return~fitting, but weird. You remember Medea from Greek and Roman mythology. Dave Campbell, in his book on crime, says it best. "Killed her children."

p.s. I wonder if George & Cindy recognize that red Disney World bag that the paraphrenalia was in.

salvarenga
11-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Murder Trial:
11/10/2009 A NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <12/11/2009> 09:30 A.M.

**So on 12/11 Strickland will be hearing issues related to the murder trial and the check charges trial.**

Tuba
11-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on CASEY and CAYLEE: #12

This is the event horoscope for the December 11, 2009 hearing in Judge Strickland's court.

Sweetbaby
11-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Just one added note about the senior Anthonys' composite chart. No one would fault either George or Cindy for resorting to anti-depressants so as to cope with the events of 2008 and 2009. Those medications may share responsibility for the refusal to reckon with their daughter's culpability in their loss, however. Pluto sextiles the rising Neptune, indicating the strength and power of the drugs. They can create a thickish buffer against the harsher facets of reality so that the user discounts much of what is going on. I only say this because I have witnessed it in people I know well and who became impervious to some hugely horrible things that happened to them.

On another topic, if you hang with astrologers long enough you will hear them say, "I'm having a Mars return Saturday", and "I'm doing my lunar return." What breaks all records though is the prisoner acting on her Medea return. Born with Medea conjunct her Mars-Uranus conjunction square her Mercury, it was when that asteroid went through the whole zodiac and returned to place that she took out her daughter. That's right! We've talked a lot about the prisoner and Medea in the past but it is passing weird that she acted out on a Medea return~fitting, but weird. You remember Medea from Greek and Roman mythology. Dave Campbell, in his book on crime, says it best. "Killed her children."

p.s. I wonder if George & Cindy recognize that red Disney World bag that the paraphrenalia was in.

wow...I wondered about that bag. Disney bag, murdered child?? what an observation. Sad

salvarenga
11-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Just wondering if a chart was done for Mallory's deposition. According to the Orlando Sentinel, her deposition was set to begin at 9AM this morning.

Frigga
11-12-2009, 02:32 PM
I am interested in a chart for this, as well. I also find it fascinating (unbelievable actually) that Mallory was never formally interviewed by detectives? Is that true? I read it in the Timestamped thread!

I would think her input would be VERY important to detectives and Prosecutors, especially the sheer fact that she was attending school to be an event planner. One would think that she would have an interesting and insightful opinion of Ms. Anthony's supposed work history. I look forward to hearing this deposition, in its entirety, eventually.

After the cruise photos I feel darn sure that I know where Ms. Parker's loyalties lie (I hope I am wrong), but I would venture to guess that they do NOT lie with justice for sweet little Caylee :furious:

Tuba
11-17-2009, 03:55 PM
Today is criminal court day across the land and Mercury is fast approaching the prisoner's natal Saturn, instilling dread with a top note of fright plus base of calculation. The Moon today is already there--yes, atop her Saturn later today and due to the lunar pinch on the arm, she feels it all now. Her natal Saturn also squares the prisoner's Jupiter, another down draft. She is turning blue around the edges while Saturn stirs her to put some order into her constrained life in confinement, some preparation for what is ahead.

Mars hardly moves in December because he stations and turns retrograde on December 20 inconjunct Mercury, exact. This occurs on George A.'s Pluto but of greater interest to me, Mars turns precisely upon the Part of Fortune from Terence Lenamon's visit to the prisoner. Seems his assessment of the approach to take will be favored after all. Unfortunately, this would be a most inauspicious day to try a new strategy, due to the apparent retrograde motion of Mars from this day forward.
"Too late in the wrong rain, Team!"

QB.
11-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Tuba,
Do you mean TL's visit to prisoner when he represented her?

Tuba
11-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Yes, he had been hired as her death penalty specialist lawyer (Jose B. placed him on the team) and he visited her in the cell on the morning of October 18, 2008. He met with rigid resistance~no surprise. She stuck to her crock of caulkers but he had other ideas and proceeded forward on them.

QB.
11-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Okay, now I understand.
Thank you.

Tuba
11-17-2009, 05:13 PM
When this Mars - Mercury inconjunct or quincunx occurs in December, the case is presented with a dilemma and the adversaries will reorient amid hot contest. Since this comes to a head on December 20, the public and Websleuths may or may not see all the action. It could take place off-side. There should be intimations, however, at the earlier court dates.

suepitzl
11-17-2009, 06:09 PM
A year ago TL met with her? I don't understand the significance to today?