PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL

Pages : [1] 2

Tuba
10-20-2009, 03:10 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/SomerGoesMissing126.jpg

dreamweaver
10-20-2009, 03:18 PM
=================================

Oh no. I was afraid of this.
Will they find Somer?

Prayers for the family.

ckwood32
10-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Thank you Tuba for the chart on Somer Thompson. Praying for her family. Sounds like it could be the car from the previous abduction attempt.

nursebeeme
10-20-2009, 04:18 PM
fwiw.... in the 11 am presser today the sheriff said that the other attempted abduction happened ten days ago at the same time of day and two blocks away (not sure if that gives enough info to do an event chart for comparison???)

nursebeeme
10-20-2009, 04:22 PM
another question... do you think she can be found alive Tuba? TIA

MommaD
10-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Tuba.... Somer's bd is 4-5-2002 ..

ckwood32
10-20-2009, 07:01 PM
Tuba.... Somer's bd is 4-5-2002 ..
I thought it was 4-15-02??? I'll have to go look

ckwood32
10-20-2009, 07:02 PM
another question... do you think she can be found alive Tuba? TIA

I hope she is alive but when looking at the chart I saw where Tuba had written "part of fatality". so sad.

nursebeeme
10-20-2009, 07:41 PM
I hope she is alive but when looking at the chart I saw where Tuba had written "part of fatality". so sad.
oh no! I missed that word in the chart... and I had my hopes up... so sad....

FifthEssence
10-20-2009, 07:50 PM
I thought it was 4-15-02??? I'll have to go look

The correct DOB is 4/5/02 - see attached Fl Dept Law Enforcement/Amber Alert Poster

Carolina Girl
10-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Oh Lord, I pray this changes the outcome!

passionflower
10-20-2009, 11:41 PM
oh no! I missed that word in the chart... and I had my hopes up... so sad....

note: on left side of chart in writing and description....

nursebeeme
10-21-2009, 09:46 AM
The blue car was found (as were the people); LE said that the two cases are not related

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33410749#33410749

FifthEssence
10-21-2009, 11:07 AM
In answer to a few inquiries received this morning:

*****NOTE the chart for SOMER THOMPSON is an 'EVENT CHART' covering the circumstances of Little Somer's disappearance, that day, that hour she went missing.(Oct 19th,2009 @2:45pm)*****
It is NOT a Natal chart based on her birthdate.

The original request to do a Forensic chart for her had indicated an incorrect date of birth but I went back into that post and rectified it including the addition of her Missing poster.

We are aware her DOB is 4/05/2002.

Regarding the effect of this current New 'Wobble' Moon we are experiencing noted in the analysis beneath the chart, the effect of it still reflects on the kidnapping of this child - the naivety of Somer to go running ahead on her own (burst of energy-to over react) without knowledge or fear of what lurks around the corner.
The perps are influenced by this same 'wobble' of this New Moon.

See Tuba's detailed explanation-post #175 in the General Thread:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Side note: In the future, we ask you PLEASE include your source when bringing us a Date of Birth, as well as Last Seen or 911 Time& Date details.
Thank you.

ckwood32
10-21-2009, 12:30 PM
Thank you Fifth!

OneVoice
10-21-2009, 12:30 PM
Tuba~

Thank you for you chart on Somer. I didn't get on here in time to tell you all about little Somer's disappearance, glad the others were on it quick.

This is yet another too close to home for me. Orange Park and the area there in is approx. 35 minutes from me.

My question is this:

Is it at at possible that the kidnapper(s) could not be a total stranger but perhaps someone who knew of her? The reason I ask is because I can't shake the feeling of the squabble she had with the classmate and thoughts of an older sibling of that child perhaps or maybe even an older friend of that child? What I am wondering and saying I guess is does anyone know yet or have heard maybe if the person that Somer was squabbling with have any siblings? I wonder if they have went to this childs home and just checked out everything. As well, had this been an ongoing squabble or something that just erupted that day? I don't know.....I am feeling she was taken, yes, but something else isn't fitting here.
Just wondering if perhaps the kidnapper(s) are indeed a pedophile or could it be something else? Not to cast doubt at ALL on any findings, you all are always right on. I am in total aggreance with Tuba's chart on her being taken
So, please do not take that wrong. I just can't shake this feeling is all and I had to get it out. Tuba/Soulscape...any thoughts on that? I am hoping my feelings are way off base. Just curious to know if authorities have went to the home of the other child and asked any questions as of yet.

You know, every since a few of the counties changed the bus routes here for this year (mine included) I was upset for the children and the parents. To *save money*, they cut the bus routes if you live too close to the school. I said back in the beginning of the start of the school season that all that is gonna do is make it ripe for the pedophiles out there even more now because these tiny little children are having to walk now. Angers me.

Take care all and keep on keeping on with the wonderful work you do. :-)

Carolina Girl
10-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Thank you Fifth, sorry for the confusion, everyone.

nursebeeme
10-21-2009, 03:33 PM
thank you fifth! Will you guys be doing a natal chart for Somer? TIA

Tuba
10-21-2009, 05:10 PM
The body of the small child found in the Clay Co. landfill (landfill in Georgia serves Orange Park) is no doubt Somer as the parents have both been notified.

lurkeyloo
10-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Thank you Tuba! Can your chart tell us more about the perps. I know it's a man and a woman accomplice. Does the chart give us further details about the appearance of these people?

Toi
10-21-2009, 05:30 PM
The body of the small child found in the Clay Co. landfill (landfill in Georgia serves Orange Park) is no doubt Somer as the parents have both been notified.

Tuba is it possible that there is a child serial killer in FL? It's just crazy to me that all this happens in FL over and over and over. Tks for all that you do with your talent. I think that you are an angel here on earth. I wake up everyday and grab my laptop just read, or hopefully read, what you have posted. Tks for being here for the lost souls of the world. I truly am enamored by you.

kageykaren
10-21-2009, 05:32 PM
So sad! I may be wrong in wanting this but I pray Somers mother has been discouraged to be the one to indentify Somer. My heart is breaking for mama and the entire family. As much as I try to find some lesson to be learned when children are abused and found thrown away like garbage The lesson learned by me is that this sickness is constantly simmering to the point of acting on their sick thought patterns. There is no cure so the powers that govern these crimes need to find a better way to keep these guys contained. Sorry for the rant.

Tuba
10-21-2009, 06:32 PM
We need to keep in mind that Arcturus (navigational Fixed Star) has already helped immensely in the tracking involved in this case. Law enforcement followed the trash trucks from Orange Park and other Clay County communities to the landfill in Folkston, Georgia. Now the detectives will be examining which dump came from which area of Clay County in order to find where this body was put into the trash.

As to the appearance of the male perpetrator, despite his being on a critical degree of Libra and being a loser, he has erect posture and good skin, an oval face. The female companion is short and tubby, brunette, dim complexion, features set in a grim expression, a mug's face.

He is stressed, anxious, nerves on wires and since he is on a critical degree and unstable, using very bad judgment, he may be more easily caught.

nursebeeme
10-21-2009, 06:51 PM
We need to keep in mind that Arcturus (navigational Fixed Star) has already helped immensely in the tracking involved in this case. Law enforcement followed the trash trucks from Orange Park and other Clay County communities to the landfill in Folkston, Georgia. Now the detectives will be examining which dump came from which area of Clay County in order to find where this body was put into the trash.

As to the appearance of the male perpetrator, despite his being on a critical degree of Libra and being a loser, he has erect posture and good skin, an oval face. The female companion is short and tubby, brunette, dim complexion, features set in a grim expression, a mug's face.

He is stressed, anxious, nerves on wires and since he is on a critical degree and unstable, using very bad judgment, he may be more easily caught.does anything show that he had sexual issues with children, etc? could he be an rso... would certainly bear looking at all the rso picturs in the area for what I bolded eh?

lurkeyloo
10-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Tuba- you rock! can I ask an astrology question here? Do you use the ruler of asc as the missing person, or would use the lord of h5 and then turn the chart?

OneVoice
10-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Thanks to Tuba for the *appearances* of the perp or perps.

Watching the live news here since 5 PM it seems they are all talking in the past tense as in that it may definately be Somer. But not saying for sure just yet, they said they should be able to tell that or give that info to the press by tomorrow perhaps, maybe even late tonight. The sheriff there and the State Attorney (Angela Corey) were there live a few ago and gave another live speech to the press. They then went directly from there into Somer's mother's home to speak with her.

More than likley and how it looks and how tuba already relayed the info, the body of whomever the child is was dumped possibly locally there in Clay county then the trucks pick that up, move onto Green cove springs, that trash is then added to the other trash, then large haulers are used to move it all to the landfill in Folkston, Ga.

From what I also understand it was 3 detectives that came across the body themselves while seraching the landfill late this afternoon.

They are asking Tim Miller from equisearch to stay on in order to help with some investigating and searching in the immediate area for more evidence. As in, the crime happened there. The shefiff did make a comment that was to the effect of the search and recovery is over and the criminal investigation is to begin. I think of course that is why Angela Corey was there (states attorney). My guess, they know w/out a doubt it is Somer, but because of obvious reasons and knowing the perp is watching, they are not going to give too much away. He did say on camera that *we know you are out there and we are going to get *him*.
That's all the info I have for now you guys. Hope it helped some.
Take care.

MommaD
10-21-2009, 07:25 PM

He is stressed, anxious, nerves on wires and since he is on a critical degree and unstable, using very bad judgment, he may be more easily caught.

Can I get some opinion's on this guy??? Do you think he fits the appearance Tuba has posted???? He is a RSO closest to where Somer walked home.. THanks

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww294/jforkids/somer%20thompson/446bb4d6.jpg

ETA: Curious Mom did the work I just brought it over to get opinions... She deserves the credit for doing the map... I always give credit to the right person deserving it .. Thanks Curious mom ...

nursebeeme
10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Tuba,
Is there any way to tell if the perps are LOCAL? I know earlier you said they were travelers.. but are they from the local area (can you tell?) tia

nursebeeme
10-21-2009, 07:32 PM
boy... this wobble moon has caused a LOT of crime problems hasn't it?????

MommaD
10-21-2009, 07:34 PM
boy... this wobble moon has caused a LOT of crime problems hasn't it?????

Yes .. wonder how long it lasts??

lurkeyloo
10-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Tuba said 10 days before and 10 days after....iirc!

Tuba
10-21-2009, 07:44 PM
I used the ASC of 3:52 Aquarius and its rulers for Somer because it was her group of little friends and sibs who watched her run off & provided the time. She would not be "the child" to them. But we would get the same result either way. If we use the House of the child, Mercury is in the most unfortunate House of death, complicated problems and investigations as is one ruler of the ASC, Saturn. Also, for full measure, Venus of little girls and at a very young degree (6°) is in that House as well and rules the House of ending of life and the grave. We always need to look also at the day and hour rulers and here it is Saturn.

As you now by now, the wrong birth date was posted for Somer. Fortunately, as FifthEssence explained, this is an event chart not Somer's birth planets. With the correct birth date, Somer's Moon in Capricorn was severely hit by the Moon Wobble and her Sun at 15° Aries was opposed as you see in the event chart by Mercury on October 19.

Tuba
10-21-2009, 08:08 PM
The woman who was last with our perpetrator, Scorpio Moon described in the post above, had passing contact or "acquaintance" with the children as seen in her semi-sextile to Mercury which rules the school setting and the children as a group. It could have been through a commercial transaction like selling them soda or candy or school milk. The Scorpio Moon female was not with our perpetrator when he executed his crimes. As mentioned in the original main chart for Somer's running off, this male perpetrator needs cash and gasoline. I believe he already took care of that problem because it was acute.

lurkeyloo
10-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Wow! I am just learning Astrology and you astros constantly amaze me. So this woman works somewhere that she has interaction with the children. Would the perp be a boyfriend or spouse perhaps or a relative like a sibling? Can you tell? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE WOMEN??????????????????? guess what.... if I ever had any inclination that a BF or anyone I knew was a pedophile, the only thing I'm doing is turning them in!

White Hawk
10-21-2009, 08:31 PM
The woman who was last with our perpetrator, Scorpio Moon described in the post above, had passing contact or "acquaintance" with the children as seen in her semi-sextile to Mercury which rules the school setting and the children as a group. It could have been through a commercial transaction like selling them soda or candy or school milk. The Scorpio Moon female was not with our perpetrator when he executed his crimes. As mentioned in the original main chart for Somer's running off, this male perpetrator needs cash and gasoline. I believe he already took care of that problem because it was acute.

Tuba,

Is there anyway to tell if this woman possibly worked in the school; like in the lunch room?

Tuba
10-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Yes, that sort of connection. This responds to your question, White Hawk.

lurkeyloo
10-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Yes Tuba! thank you for explaining it for me!

lurkeyloo
10-21-2009, 09:34 PM
can we look at this RSO's chart? Here is his info

C.S.
DOB 6/13/1960
I don't know a time or where. He lives very close to the last place the dogs tracked Somer's scent to. Thanks In advance.

http://search.criminalcheck.com/pddetails.php?db=FLSX_AN&rec=61513&ed=196&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC

nursebeeme
10-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3
please check out this rso with ~~~possible~~~~ third order connection to the child link has another link to this rso...

Jersey*Girl
10-21-2009, 10:26 PM

Tuba, If a pedo recently moved to a house by Somer's house, and if this same pedo had a few other temporary residences before he came to live near Somer, Could he still be considered a stranger and a traveler? Or...does your term stranger & traveler refer to the "literal" meaning? I'm wondering b/c if the perp has traveled around and had temporary residences before he finally found his permanent residence, he could be considered a traveler, and of course he'd be a stranger to Somer simoly b/c she may not have known him. The accomplice could be his girlfriend? Just wondering...hoping for clarification.

Oooooh, just thought of this - Do the charts suggest a relationship between the male & female perps, or is it strictly platonic? Thanks again, Tuba!

Tuba
10-21-2009, 10:36 PM
I can't work on this tonight. I did give a look at the r.s.o.'s planets and can tell you that his Mars was exactly afflicted by the Moon Wobble. His Mercury squares Somer's Mercury and the Mercury of her disappearance. His Moon is in Aquarius where we now have Jupiter and Neptune and his Sun is 21°II conjunct a few Fixed Stars.

FifthEssence
10-22-2009, 08:05 AM
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Angels gather around this beautiful child
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/ANGELstarsSMALL.jpg

Rest in Heavenly Peace Somer

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

ckwood32
10-22-2009, 01:05 PM
I looked at the names of the lunch room staff and the maintenance staff at the elementary school. It appears there are at least 2 female maintenance workers. I wonder if - long shot I know - perhaps RSO dropped off maintenance worker after school let out (to clean after hours). He could live southwest (like Tuba said he headed). Perhaps he snatched Somer - killed her and dumped her body - then headed home - southwest.

Tuba
10-22-2009, 04:25 PM
We have to hold certain reservations about when Somer ran from her group because we don't know if any member had a watch and we don't know if they arrived at the home at 3:05 p.m. or if that too was an approximation or guess. So, keeping the time problem in mind, the perpetrator made a demand and used coercion because there was a square to First House Jupiter from Moon, both in Fixed Signs (demand that meets resistance) and also used force because Mars opposed the Ascendant. Was there initial deception, a strategem of some kind? Yes, because the Sun in its fall ruling the perpetrator was trine Neptune and the Part of Fortune.

I don't know that the Gemini r.s.o. is overt, brash and violent in a foolhardy way like what the chart depicts. The II is strongly under the influence of (Mintaka) a Fixed Star that is more furtive, sneaky and insinuating.

Tuba
10-22-2009, 04:41 PM
As to our Aquarian, Wm. Leon K.-----Bingo!

Paulette
10-22-2009, 07:08 PM

Interesting. There is an asteroid #40457 that is his full name, minus the Leon. He and Somer have it at the last degree in Scorpio. Transiting at 27 degrees 35 min. Scorpio on Oct. 19th. Yikes!

camcneishg
10-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Just to let you guys know....LE was made aware of this thread for Somer..

nursebeeme
10-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Interesting. There is an asteroid #40457 that is his full name, minus the Leon. He and Somer have it at the last degree in Scorpio. Transiting at 27 degrees 35 min. Scorpio. Yikes! what does this mean? tia (I am an astrological kindergartener)

nursebeeme
10-22-2009, 07:48 PM
our very own eyes for crime has found something interesting on reverse phone lookup for this WLK (female listed at phone number)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #4

Paulette
10-22-2009, 09:08 PM
what does this mean? tia (I am an astrological kindergartener)

I have no idea what it means. It's very, very rare for an asteroid to have both the 1st & last name. And what a coincidence that they should both have it at the same exact degree? Today at 5;27pm it has transited to 29 degrees 20 minutes Scorpio. Exactly conjunct in both their natal charts. He lives on Gano (sp) St. Is he the perp or is he going to be the patsy? Don't know yet. The planets are to be in charge.

Asteroids seem like placemarkers. Only the person that discovers the asteroid is allowed to name it. I started looking at my family names & where they were on important days & events in our lives. I was surprised how often they were exact or within a few minutes of being exact. I have all my families exact birthtimes, thus all their POF & vertexes.

Example. The day Hans Reiser killed Nina, Pluto was transiting asteroid Nina in his natal chart. The day he was arrested d'Arrest was conjunct itself in his natal chart. When Louis Ross was arrested d'Arrest was conjunct his Pluto. Oops, charges didn't stick. But, since it made an exact station, it's made a placemark & is registered in the cosmic record (yeah I believe there is one).

I could go on and on with examples I've found. Now if only I was blessed with the cosmic understanding like SS & Tuba...

MommaD
10-22-2009, 09:10 PM
wonder what sp birth sign is??? anyone have his birthdate?? TIA

ETA: found it 12/31/80

MommaD
10-22-2009, 09:12 PM
also nursebee I posted on Somer thread about your question about other jobs for school ppl.. I would consider fundraiser stuff for schools selling stuff .. so someone who helps with fundraising ...

Tuba
10-22-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm sure you know that I've already analysed Mr. Asteroid's planets, Paulette and they delivered.

nursebeeme
10-22-2009, 10:13 PM
cannot help but wonder if he has been questioned by LE yet or if he is one of the five that they "cannot nail down" because he got the heck out of dodge once he got his gas and his money.

Wonder if our woman could be a convenience store clerk? Just a thought that popped into my head. I had no reason for it other than just thinking it....

nursebeeme
10-22-2009, 10:18 PM
We have to hold certain reservations about when Somer ran from her group because we don't know if any member had a watch and we don't know if they arrived at the home at 3:05 p.m. or if that too was an approximation or guess. So, keeping the time problem in mind, the perpetrator made a demand and used coercion because there was a square to First House Jupiter from Moon, both in Fixed Signs (demand that meets resistance) and also used force because Mars opposed the Ascendant. Was there initial deception, a strategem of some kind? Yes, because the Sun in its fall ruling the perpetrator was trine Neptune and the Part of Fortune.

I don't know that the Gemini r.s.o. is overt, brash and violent in a foolhardy way like what the chart depicts. The II is strongly under the influence of (Mintaka) a Fixed Star that is more furtive, sneaky and insinuating.

Tuba, hope this police report helps (with times and such)

http://www.kmiz.com/news/story.php?id=15297

Paulette
10-22-2009, 10:58 PM
I'm sure you know that I've already analysed Mr. Asteroid's planets, Paulette and they delivered.

"Bingo" kind of gave it away. I just had to look-see.

Zoe Bogart
10-22-2009, 11:19 PM
Thanks for this thread, it makes it easier to track her case.

Let's hope they catch the perp asap. Let's hope the CCSO takes this thread seriously.

Bingo! sounds good to me. Amazing, absolutely amazing about the asteroid's name. Wow.

elepher50
10-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Interesting. There is an asteroid #40457 that is his full name, minus the Leon. He and Somer have it at the last degree in Scorpio. Transiting at 27 degrees 35 min. Scorpio on Oct. 19th. Yikes!

Very interesting astroid indeed:
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=40457+Williamkuhn

MommaD
10-23-2009, 12:11 AM
I have no idea what it means. It's very, very rare for an asteroid to have both the 1st & last name. And what a coincidence that they should both have it at the same exact degree? Today at 5;27pm it has transited to 29 degrees 20 minutes Scorpio. Exactly conjunct in both their natal charts. He lives on Gano (sp) St. Is he the perp or is he going to be the patsy? Don't know yet. The planets are to be in charge.

Asteroids seem like placemarkers. Only the person that discovers the asteroid is allowed to name it. I started looking at my family names & where they were on important days & events in our lives. I was surprised how often they were exact or within a few minutes of being exact. I have all my families exact birthtimes, thus all their POF & vertexes.

Example. The day Hans Reiser killed Nina, Pluto was transiting asteroid Nina in his natal chart. The day he was arrested d'Arrest was conjunct itself in his natal chart. When Louis Ross was arrested d'Arrest was conjunct his Pluto. Oops, charges didn't stick. But, since it made an exact station, it's made a placemark & is registered in the cosmic record (yeah I believe there is one).

I could go on and on with examples I've found. Now if only I was blessed with the cosmic understanding like SS & Tuba...

wow Paulette.. just wow.. interesting .... so what you do is different than what Tuba and SS does??? both are so interesting but I just can't see what Tuba and SS sees.. When Housemouse first came to ws I was in awe of her.. Bless her . she tried to help me but I told her it was ok I would just read.. I believe 100% ... just I look at the charts and get confused..

So do you post on here also? if you do where? TIA

Paulette
10-23-2009, 12:43 AM
wow Paulette.. just wow.. interesting .... so what you do is different than what Tuba and SS does??? both are so interesting but I just can't see what Tuba and SS sees.. When Housemouse first came to ws I was in awe of her.. Bless her . she tried to help me but I told her it was ok I would just read.. I believe 100% ... just I look at the charts and get confused..

So do you post on here also? if you do where? TIA

MommaD, I don't do anything except look at the placement of the asteroid. At astro.com there's a list of asteroids that one can add to a chart. If you have a name or street for example, you can run the chart to see where it was on a specific date and a specific time.

The WLK & Somer & event charts are the most unusual I've ever seen for asteroids having these links. You never, ever find so many (there are more between these 3 charts).

Tuba & SS have the gift of interpretation, me, I just run the numbers. LOL

Angelzgram
10-23-2009, 12:44 AM
Wonder if our woman could be a convenience store clerk? Just a thought that popped into my head. I had no reason for it other than just thinking it....[/QUOTE]

Or maybe a crossing guard? a poster on the other thread mentioned a disparity between what a crossing guard said and what LE said about where Somer was last seen.

MissJames
10-23-2009, 08:20 AM
Tuba,I sent a pm with some info,but your box is full!

Tuba
10-23-2009, 04:20 PM
I am looking for a video on-line of last night's Nancy Grace (October 22). A two hour long distance call came in just as I was about to turn on the program. I know she discussed Somer Thompson.

Lynn Gweeny
10-23-2009, 05:03 PM
I am looking for a video on-line of last night's Nancy Grace (October 22). A two hour long distance call came in just as I was about to turn on the program. I know she discussed Somer Thompson.

NG Transcript - Missing 7-Year-Old Florida Girl`s Body Found in Landfill
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/22/ng.01.html

Nancy 10/22/09 Somer Thompson Part 1
YouTube - Nancy 10/22/09 Somer Thompson Part 1

Nancy 10/22/09 Somer Thompson Part 2
YouTube - Nancy 10/22/09 Somer Thompson Part 2

Nancy 10/22/09 Somer Thompson Part 3
YouTube - Nancy 10/22/09 Somer Thompson Part 3

Nancy 10/22/09 Somer Thompson Part 4
YouTube - Nancy 10/22/09 Somer Thompson Part 4

Nancy 10/22/09 Somer Thompson Part 5
YouTube - Nancy 10/22/09 Somer Thompson Part 5

pingpong
10-23-2009, 05:33 PM
Wonder if our woman could be a convenience store clerk? Just a thought that popped into my head. I had no reason for it other than just thinking it....

Or maybe a crossing guard? a poster on the other thread mentioned a disparity between what a crossing guard said and what LE said about where Somer was last seen.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if there's a concession stand/snack bar at the athletic park.
I wonder if the kids played at the park.

Lynn Gweeny
10-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Sex Offender Worked on Renovation at Gano House

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- A man that worked on the renovation of the house at 1080 Gano Ave., where 7-year-old murder victim Somer Thompson was last seen alive, is a registered sex offender.

Vinson Design and Build is the construction company that was working on the Orange Park home, which has been vacant since a fire several months, according to Clay County public records.

James Vinson owns the company. Vinson's brother, George Vinson, who works for the company, is a registered sexual offender, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement sexual offender website. (more at link)

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=147122&catid=3#

George Christopher Vinson (DOB 11/30/1975)
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=5693

Tuba
10-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Not to frighten anyone but I do want to spell a few things out. Wm. Leon K. has both Saturn and Mars at 4° Aquarius. The ASC for Somer's Last Seen is there at 3°52'. His Sun is 18° Aquarius conjunct his own Jupiter and on the Jupiter in the First House of this event chart. His Mercury is 13°Aquarius square his Neptune at 13° Scorpio for a false alibi. His Venus is 22° Aquarius on Neptune and the Part of Fortune in the First House of this event chart. His South Node of the Moon is 17°Aquarius conjunct the First House Jupiter of this event chart. His Moon is Aries and Somer was an Aries. His Uranus is 28° Leo trine the Sun of the event.

aksaranto
10-24-2009, 03:10 AM
[QUOTE=OneVoice;4320001]Tuba~
Is it at at possible that the kidnapper(s) could not be a total stranger but perhaps someone who knew of her? The reason I ask is because I can't shake the feeling of the squabble she had with the classmate and thoughts of an older sibling of that child perhaps or maybe even an older friend of that child? What I am wondering and saying I guess is does anyone know yet or have heard maybe if the person that Somer was squabbling with have any siblings? I wonder if they have went to this childs home and just checked out everything. As well, had this been an ongoing squabble or something that just erupted that day?

I think you were feeling something off this other case. JMO

"The body of a missing 9-year-old girl was found in a wooded area near Missouri's capital city on Friday, two days after she was last seen walking from a neighbor's home, police said.

Cole County Sheriff Greg White said a juvenile, described as a "suspect," was taken into custody. The juvenile was acquainted with the girl, Elizabeth Olten, White said.

The sheriff did not give any details on how Elizabeth died or about the juvenile in custody except to say that the person lived in the area west of Jefferson City and was older than the girl. Police said Elizabeth's body was found just before 3 p.m."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iL2APTMLoOIa6NBqXxEd_DKqAkDQD9BH4MS80

Salem
10-24-2009, 06:47 PM

Where did this Aquarian come from? Is there a link somewhere? Is he and RSO?

TIA,

Salem

TravelingBug
10-24-2009, 06:55 PM

TIA,

Salem

I believe it's this person. Hope it's ok to post it here...it was in the main thread days ago so I'm guessing it's ok? :angel:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=36025

momtective
10-25-2009, 08:35 PM
I believe it's this person. Hope it's ok to post it here...it was in the main thread days ago so I'm guessing it's ok? :angel:

Does the fact that he drives a 1978 Brown Cadillac say anything to the astros? Does it fit with what you already know about him?

Salem
10-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Thank you travelingbug! I did see him, I just didn't remember the name, so I was completely lost in all the discussion. Thanks!

Salem

lurkeyloo
10-25-2009, 10:32 PM

TIA,

Salem

This thread page 2 post # 39 by Nursebeeme.

mistivon
10-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Forgive me if I've missed it, but has a chart been done on the recent RSO we've been talking about KR?
If not, can we get one if we bring his DOB?

FifthEssence
10-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Forgive me if I've missed it, but has a chart been done on the recent RSO we've been talking about KR?
If not, can we get one if we bring his DOB?

The DOB for KR has already been brought to our attention. Thank you anyway.

In checking the SO registry, this person appears to live in Jacksonville.
We cannot assume because his first name is Kyle that he's the same construction worker Kyle that was noted in the video report as saying Somer approached the workers at the Gano house.

IF a confirmed identification of who 'Kyle' is comes to light, we'll reconsider doing a chart for THAT Kyle.

Tuba
10-26-2009, 10:47 AM
momtective, the 1978 brown Cadillac was not used in this crime. I checked and re-checked the horoscope for the moment Somer ran off.

Toi
10-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Could this perp be a serial child killer? John Walsh was on the news this morning and stated that 20 years ago 4 children,in Jacksonville, went missing in the same manner as beautiful lil Somer. He said he hoped that this guy hasn't come out of retirement. Maybe the perp has been in jail/prison and recently got out and back on the loose?

"I would hate to think this is a serial child killer who has raised it's ugly head," Walsh said, noting that it's not unusual for such a predator to come out of "retirement."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/justice-somer-thompson-predator-killed/story?id=8915179

TIA, Toi

passionflower
10-26-2009, 12:09 PM

here's first coast news........pic of WLK????
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=sect_somer&maven_referralObject=1302057808

Toi
10-26-2009, 01:13 PM
here's first coast news........pic of WLK????
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=sect_somer&maven_referralObject=1302057808

I cant tell for sure but it certainly looks a lot like him.

Caly
10-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Four black men, ages 18 to 21 were arrested for armed robbery at the home of SOMER THOMPSON!!!! at 1706 Horton, on the day her body was discovered!!

All names & dob's are listed on the Clay Co Sherrif's site, here's a link to the daily bulletin listing the arrests:

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/DailyBulletinPrint.aspx?Date=10/21/2009&Type=AL

(this is my first post, so please forgive if i haven't done everything right ;) ...)

dreamweaver
10-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Four black men, ages 18 to 21 were arrested for armed robbery at the home of SOMER THOMPSON!!!! at 1706 Horton, on the day her body was discovered!!

All names & dob's are listed on the Clay Co Sherrif's site, here's a link to the daily bulletin listing the arrests:

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/DailyBulletinPrint.aspx?Date=10/21/2009&Type=AL

(this is my first post, so please forgive if i haven't done everything right ;) ...)
==============================================

caly: Welcome!

Link does not work. Page comes up blank.

Emmy
10-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Google this: clay county sheriff orange park fl bulletin

First result on has it: http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx
Go to that site and change the date at the sheriff's bulletin site to 10/21/2009

Arresting officer was MW Edmonson.

==============================================

caly: Welcome!

Link does not work. Page comes up blank.

AmandaReckonwith
10-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Google this: clay county sheriff orange park fl bulletin

First result on has it: http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx
Go to that site and change the date at the sheriff's bulletin site to 10/21/2009

Arresting officer was MW Edmonson.

To make it even easier, scroll to the bottom of this page:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Somer%20Thompson/?start=120

nursebeeme
10-26-2009, 10:07 PM
MommaD, I don't do anything except look at the placement of the asteroid. At astro.com there's a list of asteroids that one can add to a chart. If you have a name or street for example, you can run the chart to see where it was on a specific date and a specific time.

The WLK & Somer & event charts are the most unusual I've ever seen for asteroids having these links. You never, ever find so many (there are more between these 3 charts).

Tuba & SS have the gift of interpretation, me, I just run the numbers. LOL
just going back and reviewing the charts on this case and was wondering what other asteroids of interest you found? TIA

nursebeeme
10-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Not to frighten anyone but I do want to spell a few things out. Wm. Leon K. has both Saturn and Mars at 4° Aquarius. The ASC for Somer's Last Seen is there at 3°52'. His Sun is 18° Aquarius conjunct his own Jupiter and on the Jupiter in the First House of this event chart. His Mercury is 13°Aquarius square his Neptune at 13° Scorpio for a false alibi. His Venus is 22° Aquarius on Neptune and the Part of Fortune in the First House of this event chart. His South Node of the Moon is 17°Aquarius conjunct the First House Jupiter of this event chart. His Moon is Aries and Somer was an Aries. His Uranus is 28° Leo trine the Sun of the event.
bumping this... false alibi screams out at me...

nursebeeme
10-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Does the fact that he drives a 1978 Brown Cadillac say anything to the astros? Does it fit with what you already know about him?

I know Tuba already said this car didn't fit but what about his deceased gf's car? Just thinking out loud and have no idea how we would figure that out...

Greenstreet50
10-26-2009, 10:25 PM
WLK: He served 4 years in prison- ajudicated 12 -02-02 in Clay County,Fl
Judge Wilkes; His photo date is 5 27 09 and he originally was listed as living more than 5 miles from Horton Drive. He has tatoos of Birds on both arms & of Debbie. You can see a picture of Debra Ann Riley who died on 10 12 09 and
funeral held 10 16 09..go to Broadus-Raines Funeral Home -Green Cove Springs,Fl William Kuhn goes by alias Bill K and Bobby Kuttn.. and she lists
beloved William and Bobby..
286 Gano Ave is SW (mainly west) of the OPAA field, 1080 Gano, the junior high
& elem school. Debbie R. is the listed owner of the home.
286 Gano is very close to shopping center on Blanding Blvd & Blairmore..that
has a Tuesday Morning store, a dry cleaners & Whataburger.
I have been following your comments since Tuba's report and I might add that
there is a biker presence in the entire area.

nursebeeme
10-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Judge Wilkes; His photo date is 5 27 09 and he originally was listed as living more than 5 miles from Horton Drive. He has tatoos of Birds on both arms & of Debbie. You can see a picture of Debra Ann Riley who died on 10 12 09 and
funeral held 10 16 09..go to Broadus-Raines Funeral Home -Green Cove Springs,Fl William Kuhn goes by alias Bill K and Bobby Kuttn.. and she lists
& elem school. Debbie Riley is the listed owner of the home.
I have been following your comments since Tuba's report and I might add that There is a biker presence in the entire area[/B].

Welcome to websleuths Greenstreet and great first post! Do you have a link to that interview with him????? Which media outlet was it??? TIA!

eta: was he "named" by media in the interview? do we know this was him 100%?

Knox
10-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Can you provide the news link on the interview? Thanks for all the info, great 1st post!
Welcome Greenstreet50 :)

Knox
10-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Jinx Nurse :)

dsntslp
10-26-2009, 10:45 PM
How can he be allowed to be near that tribute site if he is RSO? I am missing something?

Greenstreet50
10-26-2009, 10:45 PM
I know Tuba already said this car didn't fit but what about his deceased gf's car? Just thinking out loud and have no idea how we would figure that out...

There are two cars parked at 286 Gano. One is a medium blue..Mercury
with Fla tag visible. Another car is under the carport and it is also blue-grey
weathered.. but not a brown 78 cadillac.

Yes, I live in Clay County,Fl

dannyodie
10-26-2009, 10:46 PM
& elem school. Debbie R. is the listed owner of the home.
I have been following your comments since Tuba's report and I might add that
There is a biker presence in the entire area.

very interesting post you have made, good source of info for the discussions, keep up the good sleuthing....

nursebeeme
10-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Greenstreet,
Where did you see the interview with W. L. Kuhn? Can you link or even just tell us the network? Thanks in advance :-)

nursebeeme
10-26-2009, 10:57 PM

did you drive by to see these cars? are you looking at google maps of the home? Just wondering your source for the cars... and THANK YOU AGAIN in advance :-)

PorcineGranny
10-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Greenstreet and Caly, a big welcome, glad you are here!

Greenstreet50
10-26-2009, 11:02 PM
How can he be allowed to be near that tribute site if he is RSO? I am missing something?

WLK is on the FDLE website and he looks alot like
the guy interviewed by the media last Wednesday. and I concur. He wears a hat,and now has grey pony-tail and you can see him on that earlier video thread..the vigil on Tuesday evening.. he is standing next to black truck,glasses and looking around.

When he was interviewed by media..did they list his name ?

I can't link to that video.

Knox
10-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Ugghh, being a pain I know but can someone post the FDLE link?

nursebeeme
10-26-2009, 11:07 PM

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=286+Gano+Avenue+orange+park,+florida&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=30.169497,-81.740467&sspn=0.001057,0.002401&ie=UTF8&ll=30.170176,-81.740609&spn=0,359.997599&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=30.170131,-81.740702&panoid=SkHOuxkieSm9RJTCCaLo5A&cbp=12,8.8,,0,-5.23

is the blue house his? I think it is as the yellow one is 288 Gano but google birdseye is not exact

dsntslp
10-26-2009, 11:11 PM
WLK is on the FDLE website and he looks alot like
the guy interviewed by the media last Wednesday. and I concur. He wears a hat,and now has grey pony-tail and you can see him on that earlier video thread..the vigil on Tuesday evening.. he is standing next to black truck,glasses and looking around.

When he was interviewed by media..did they list his name ?

I can't link to that video.Oh, I think I see what you mean in your post. So you are referring to the guy in the video that is collecting for the family but you do not definitively know that the person is WK. Fwiw, I looked at them both and do not think they are the same person but they do look a lot alike. I could be totally wrong though and it may be him. I thought you were saying for sure the guy in the video was him and I thought I missed a new video that was out. Thank you for the clarification.

dsntslp
10-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Ugghh, being a pain I know but can someone post the FDLE link?
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

Greenstreet50
10-26-2009, 11:16 PM
did you drive by to see these cars? are you looking at google maps of the home? Just wondering your source for the cars... and THANK YOU AGAIN in advance :-)

Today is my first post and thanks for welcome. I am nervous and hesitant
on what we can and cannot post. The source for the cars is Me.
I live in Clay County,Fl.. which is Orange Park,Fleming Island, Middleburg
Green Cove Springs. I am a victim of a crime over 30 yr ago and know when I hear these things.. I say.. It's some guy who just got off the greyhound bus
and the family is protecting him. more on that later.
Ya'll tell me how much I can say or do and I will be honored .

I went to the Memorial at the Church this evening.

I drove by house today when I heard last night that WLK drove 78 brown Cadillac.

nursebeeme
10-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Greenstreet, again warm welcomes to you!!! So you drove by his house... great sleuthing!!! Is his house the blue one? I was using google birdseye to figure it out.
And thank you for the info on the cars... seriously!

You can say anything about an RSO... they are public information. We cannot say things about people who have not been publicly named in the case. Post away and don't be nervous! We are very glad to have you here :-)

Knox
10-26-2009, 11:27 PM
So has he traded in the car listed on the FDLE site or maybe he was not home when Greenstreet drove by? I wonder if some of the other women mentioned in the obit are friendly with WLK?

lurkeyloo
10-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Today is my first post and thanks for welcome. I am nervous and hesitant
on what we can and cannot post. The source for the cars is Me.
I live in Clay County,Fl.. which is Orange Park,Fleming Island, Middleburg
Green Cove Springs. I am a victim of a crime over 30 yr ago and know when I hear these things.. I say.. It's some guy who just got off the greyhound bus
and the family is protecting him. more on that later.
Ya'll tell me how much I can say or do and I will be honored .

I went to the Memorial at the Church this evening.

I drove by house today when I heard last night that WLK drove 78 brown Cadillac.
I forgot to say "welcome to WS". We're glad to have you.
I know the memorial was heartbreaking. Good of you to go.

Do you know for sure that the guy standing by the black truck with the grey ponytail is WLK? or is this speculation?

Knox
10-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Daughter lives at the home too.

Greenstreet50
10-26-2009, 11:57 PM
No, I do not know for certain that the gentleman is in fact WLK,

The WLK on the FDLE website is the one I am referring to
so it is only speculation. Remember, there was a William Kuhn on DT's
facebook before it was removed. I will go back and look at the map
about the house. I do not recall it being blue though.

nursebeeme
10-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Green,
Yes, I remember that facebook name similarity as well.... ~sigh~ wish I would have hit screen capture at the time..... it was so quick that it was up and down.

Greenstreet50
10-27-2009, 12:12 AM
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=286+Gano+Avenue+orange+park,+florida&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=30.169497,-81.740467&sspn=0.001057,0.002401&ie=UTF8&ll=30.170176,-81.740609&spn=0,359.997599&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=30.170131,-81.740702&panoid=SkHOuxkieSm9RJTCCaLo5A&cbp=12,8.8,,0,-5.23

is the blue house his? I think it is as the yellow one is 288 Gano but google birdseye is not exact

I plugged in 286 Gano Ave. Orange Park,Fl and entered "walking directions"
and it showed a light brick house and that one is it.

I am new at this !!! thanks for the kind words.
I am going to go on guest book for Debbie R. and see if I see any names
Greenstreet50

Greenstreet50
10-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Greenstreet, again warm welcomes to you!!! So you drove by his house... great sleuthing!!! Is his house the blue one? I was using google birdseye to figure it out.
And thank you for the info on the cars... seriously!

You can say anything about an RSO... they are public information. We cannot say things about people who have not been publicly named in the case. Post away and don't be nervous! We are very glad to have you here :-)

The links to video interviews and early facebook are somewhere on this website
and recently.

NSC
10-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Green,
Yes, I remember that facebook name similarity as well.... ~sigh~ wish I would have hit screen capture at the time..... it was so quick that it was up and down.

Why on earth would that name be taken down otherwise in the face of this tragedy? I did check it on google cache and sadly the name was not on the front :(

Greenstreet50
10-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Green,

I meant to reply that the facebook and interviews on news with "neighbor",who resembles FDLE's WLK are somewhere recently on this forum.

nursebeeme
10-27-2009, 12:22 AM
Why on earth would that name be taken down otherwise in the face of this tragedy? I did check it on google cache and sadly the name was not on the front :(
It was a name of a family friend that was associate... hold now while I find that link again... it was noticed by another poster.... brb

FifthEssence
10-27-2009, 12:22 AM
snip

I might add that
XXX was interviewed by news on Wednesday around noon.. and he sits at the table which is next to tribute site.. 1xxx Horton Drive..Norris family
and he is out there collecting money and appears to be friends with neighbors. There is a biker presence in the entire area.

Welcome :)to our Forum.

You said you can't post a link so would you kindly tell us the NAME of the news station or channel that had the interview?

We need to have LINKS or confirmation of the source when a member posts a statement as though it is a fact.

I realize you're a newbie so you may not have been aware of that requirement when you posted.

It seems highly unlikely that an RSO (WLK is listed as a PREDATOR-the worse kind of SO) would be allowed at the memorial site visited by many children.
Particularily since LE believes the perp is a pedophile.

If a link or the source is not posted here in the next 5 minutes, I will be forced to remove any text that would cause readers to believe it FACT when it may only be an opinion or assumption. I trust you understand.
Websleuths Terms of Service:
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ETA: IF it turns out that WLK is confirmed to be the person at the memorial who was seen collecting money at a table, then it would be OK to re- post that detail w/LINK to back it up.

nursebeeme
10-27-2009, 12:26 AM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3

Here it is... this poster was the one who found the connection to begin with! He found that one of the friends on the D's ms had the same last name as WLK and noticed this when sleuthing RSOs..

of course it could have NO connection to the family.. just a last name that is similar.

But WLK is a known SEXUAL PREDATOR (not just a plain ole rso which is bad enough) that also lives on Gano avenue. And then we have Tuba's charts and her infamous, "bingo"...

NSC
10-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4323293&postcount=464)

Here it is... this poster was the one who found the connection to begin with! He found that one of the friends on the D's ms had the same last name as WLK and noticed this when sleuthing RSOs..

of course it could have NO connection to the family.. just a last name that is similar.

But WLK is a known SEXUAL PREDATOR (not just a plain ole rso which is bad enough) that also lives on Gano avenue. And then we have Tuba's charts and her infamous, "bingo"...

THANK YOU FOR THE LINK :) Yes, I have been sleuthing him all day - he is number one on my radar - thanks to this wonderful forum. Have to wonder if they knew one another - seems to be same school district and from looking at online profiles there could be kids that attend school that could possibly be living at that residence. i am not posting it as fact, though it has been written as fact on the other thread.

passionflower
10-27-2009, 12:36 AM
Do we have Debbie R guest book at the funeral home to see if anyone near Somer signed it?
Might be a clue as how WLK might of known Somer.
Did he have children or Debbie have children or grandchildren Somers age?
Could Somer of hung out around him and no one knew his past???

Knox
10-27-2009, 12:40 AM
I wonder if Diena has some suspicion about WLK, hence "we're coming to get you". The comment seemed pointed, the way she directly looked into the camera when making the statement.

Toi
10-27-2009, 09:26 AM
I saw this on The Today Show this morning. I wonder if he is referring to the astrology forum here. He refers to the case being solved the old fashioned way not thru "computer voodoo." Just thought I'd share. To bad he thinks so small and inside the box! He should take all the help he can get! Peoples small minded uneducated thoughts are disturbing especially when dealing with a horrific murder of a little girl. If he or anyone working on the case would just read a little bit they might realize that astrology is a fine science and NOT VOODOO. Sry for the short rant. TKs to all of the astrologers here!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33490179#33490179

Toi
10-27-2009, 09:58 AM
THOMPSON Funeral services for Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, of Orange Park, FL will be held at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at First Baptist Church of Orange Park, 1140 Kingsley Ave., Orange Park with Pastor David Tarkington officiating. Somer will be laid to rest in a private ceremony in the Garden of Prayer at Jacksonville Memory Gardens. Family members and friends will gather on Monday evening from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM at First Baptist Church of Orange Park. Somer was born April 5, 2002 in Columbia, SC. She attended Grove Park Elementary School, was a charter member of Nana's Girls Club (No Boys Allowed), and she loved to dance and sing. She will be forever loved and missed. She is survived by her mother Diena Thompson; her sister Abigail Thompson; her brother Andrew Cardinal and twin brother Samuel Thompson; her grandparents Phillip and Deborah Bowling; her aunts Dawn Bruner (Forest), and Denise Foskey; also many other loving family members and friends. You are our sunshine. Please Sign the Guestbook @ Jacksonville.com (http://jacksonville.com/)

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timesunion/obituary.aspx?n=somer-renee-thompson&pid=134882995

Salem
10-27-2009, 11:38 AM
I think the Sheriff was referring to all the techno stuff we see on CSI, Bones, and other crime shows where the crime is solved in 15 minutes by some new technology. The Sheriff just seemed to be saying that it will take legwork, determination, and persistence to solve this murder - not a new fangled techno gadget.

Just what I thought,

Salem

passionflower
10-27-2009, 11:49 AM
NOV 2 11:14 am the FULL MOON comes in..........
will this phase shed light on the investigation?

O/T on the VIEW today ......talk about sexual addiction........going bad with a doctor.
Many people do VERY RISKY things after a death, divorce, some thing bad
happens in family...........I was thinking of Deb R and WLK..........

Torrie
10-27-2009, 12:31 PM
NOV 2 11:14 am the FULL MOON comes in..........
will this phase shed light on the investigation?

O/T on the VIEW today ......talk about sexual addiction........going bad with a doctor.
Many people do VERY RISKY things after a death, divorce, some thing bad
happens in family...........I was thinking of Deb R and WLK..........

I have been too busy to follow this...where can I go to read about this Deb R and WLK? TIA

Greenstreet50
10-27-2009, 12:56 PM
I wonder if Diena has some suspicion about WLK, hence "we're coming to get you". The comment seemed pointed, the way she directly looked into the camera when making the statement.

BINGO !!!

I deeply apologize for posting WLK.. I just came online and will take time to digest and I will learn from this..

I can assure you..with my proximity to this situation..I would never,falsely
accuse.. Greenstreet50

FifthEssence
10-27-2009, 01:37 PM
I have been too busy to follow this...where can I go to read about this Deb R and WLK? TIA

Out in the main Missing Persons Forum where general discussions take place and members present possibilities & theories that can be sleuthed..
Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ckwood32
10-27-2009, 02:46 PM
http://www.broadusraines.com/
This is Debbie R's obit.

Money Girl
10-27-2009, 05:06 PM
THOMPSON Funeral services for Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, of Orange Park, FL will be held at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at First Baptist Church of Orange Park, 1140 Kingsley Ave., Orange Park with Pastor David Tarkington officiating. Somer will be laid to rest in a private ceremony in the Garden of Prayer at Jacksonville Memory Gardens. Family members and friends will gather on Monday evening from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM at First Baptist Church of Orange Park. Somer was born April 5, 2002 in Columbia, SC. She attended Grove Park Elementary School, was a charter member of Nana's Girls Club (No Boys Allowed), and she loved to dance and sing. She will be forever loved and missed. She is survived by her mother Diena Thompson; her sister Abigail Thompson; her brother Andrew Cardinal and twin brother Samuel Thompson; her grandparents Phillip and Deborah Bowling; her aunts Dawn Bruner (Forest), and Denise Foskey; also many other loving family members and friends. You are our sunshine. Please Sign the Guestbook @ Jacksonville.com (http://jacksonville.com/)

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timesunion/obituary.aspx?n=somer-renee-thompson&pid=134882995

I may be missing it, but I see no mention of Somer's father in this obituary. He lives in NC, and there has been statewide media coverage on him and Somer. He apparently had been in a bad car wreck and I have seen video of him in a wheel chair. He and his sister were in constant contact with LE in FL, and they told him during the search they would let him know when he needed to come to FL. He was going to FL for the memorial/funeral.

Tuba
10-27-2009, 05:38 PM
The Full Moon on November 2, finds Mercury combust the Sun square Mars in Leo. November 2 is therefore a day that, with Saturn square Pluto also, will produce many serious errors. No one can afford to be slapdash or casual in what is done that day.

The transits and the FM do not connect to the Somer Last Seen chart but late that night the Moon overhead begins to oppose the Moon of October 19 and that is helpful.

Greenstreet50
10-27-2009, 07:47 PM
There is a lovely memorial video tribute to DR on the Brodus-Raines
Funeral home site ..pls watch beginning to end.

Sedona
10-27-2009, 08:01 PM
I may be missing it, but I see no mention of Somer's father in this obituary. He lives in NC, and there has been statewide media coverage on him and Somer. He apparently had been in a bad car wreck and I have seen video of him in a wheel chair. He and his sister were in constant contact with LE in FL, and they told him during the search they would let him know when he needed to come to FL. He was going to FL for the memorial/funeral.

I don't see any mention of her father either. I don't care what kind of relationship mom and dad had... he still should have been mentioned and I find it wrong he was not.

passionflower
10-27-2009, 08:14 PM
ISSUES had dad on and he thinks there may be an arrest even as soon as tomorrow!
He feels LE knows who it is.
the 4 men arrested are in jail no bond and LE being very quiet about it, but it is true.

lurkeyloo
10-27-2009, 09:17 PM
I watched the whole thing. It looks like Debbie and WLK have been together for a long time. He is in one of the first pics when they were younger and in one of the last pics too! Thanks for the info Green!

Zoe Bogart
10-28-2009, 12:56 AM
http://www.broadusraines.com/
This is Debbie R's obit.

originally posted by Greenstreet 50
There is a lovely memorial video tribute to DR on the Brodus-Raines
Funeral home site ..pls watch beginning to end.

It's impossible to find her obit or a video without her surname. "Debra R" doesn't work as a search entry. My brain doesn't remember everything!

Thanks for the Full Moon update, Tuba, and thanks to passionflower about possible pending arrests. Thanks also for the link to Somer's obituary.

KaW
10-28-2009, 05:30 AM
It's impossible to find her obit or a video without her surname. "Debra R" doesn't work as a search entry. My brain doesn't remember everything!

Thanks for the Full Moon update, Tuba, and thanks to passionflower about possible pending arrests. Thanks also for the link to Somer's obituary.

It's Riley.

LetJusticePrevail
10-28-2009, 07:31 AM
Somer Thompson: new developments in North Florida murder case to be announced tomorrow (today)

The body of Somer Thompson, 7, was found in the Chesser Island Landfill in south Georgia on 10/21, after Somer went missing from her Orange Park, Florida home on the afternoon of Monday, Oct. 19. Police will announce new case details tomorrow.

Following Somer Thompson's heavily-attended funeral service at Orange Park Baptist Church and after her burial in Jacksonville Memory Gardens today, Clay County (Florida) Sheriff's Office spokesperson Mary Justino issued an advisory relating to forthcoming information on the 7 year old girl's murder investigation.

In the continuing, all-out search for Somer Thompson's killer, Justino relates that Clay County police will announce new developments in the case tomorrow.

In light of Somer's memorial services and burial today, Sheriff Rick Beseler said police were "continuing to work but were keeping a low profile until the services were over."

With their extensive investigation ongoing, according to Mary Justino, "At this hour, work is being done to compile specific information about behavior that the suspect in this case might exhibit."

She adds, "This will be finalized by our team overnight and will announced tomorrow."

See Entire Article
http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-True-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d27-Somer-Thompson-new-information-forthcoming

LetJusticePrevail
10-28-2009, 07:41 AM
Investigators will release details about Somer's killer
CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators will release new information in the Somer Thompson investigation on Wednesday.

The Clay County Sheriff's Office has received nearly 1,700 tips and they are continuously following up on new tips.

At a news conference tomorrow, investigators will talk about the behavior that Somer's killer may exhibit.

You can watch the news conference live on CBS47 at 11 a.m. and on ActionNewsJax.com.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Investigators-will-release-details-about-Somers/nLPhErzYskGVLMTw6tw8Pg.cspx

lurkeyloo
10-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Tuba and Soulscape,
Will the perp be arrested and case solved for little Somer?

Soulscape
10-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Can someone be kind enough to post a graphic to this thread showing the point of disappearance and the point of location of the body with the mileage noted?

TIA,
Soulscape

passionflower
10-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Can someone be kind enough to post a graphic to this thread showing the point of disappearance and the point of location of the body with the mileage noted?

TIA,
Soulscape

I will try and be right back.

lurkeyloo
10-28-2009, 09:12 PM
SS, I just posted your request in Somer's main thread. I think someone has this already. Shouldn't take long. TIA

Toi
10-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Wasnt it 53 miles?

passionflower
10-28-2009, 09:19 PM
Dear Friends,
Would you be so kind as to do charts on 2 people that were at the house when SOMER went missing?
They are on the missing person report. Oct 19th,2009
Clayton William Graham D.O.B. 12/21/1972

and

Claire G.G. D.O.B. 07/31/1955
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

some new sleuthing came in!
If charts were done already, thankyou and please lead me in that direction.
Thankyou

nursebeeme
10-28-2009, 09:31 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1080+Gano+Avenue,+orange+park,+florida&daddr=Chesser+Ln,+Folkston,+GA&hl=en&geocode=%3BFVmR1gEdYfIb-w&view=map&gl=us&mra=ls&sll=30.839129,-82.054559&sspn=0.008328,0.019205&ie=UTF8&z=9

just did a map for you dear SS!

Mileage (you can see it on the map) is 56.7 miles

points are the chesser island road landfill in folkston, Georgia and 1080 Gano Avenue.

Toi
10-28-2009, 09:37 PM
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Orange+Park&1s=FL&1a=1706+Horton+Dr&1z=32073-2719&1y=US&1l=30.176306&1g=-81.722626&1v=ADDRESS&2c=Folkston&2s=GA&2z=31537&2y=US&2l=30.8599&2g=-82.0202&2v=ZIP

Mapquest distance from her house.
Total Travel Estimates: 1 hour 6 minutes / 55.11 miles

passionflower
10-28-2009, 09:38 PM
more on CWGraham............cartoon baby tattoo
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #4

nursebeeme
10-28-2009, 09:42 PM
The behavioral traits listed were:

Leaving the area unexpectedly
Missing work or routine engagements
Having unexplained injuries
Having an unnatural interest in the status of the investigation
Having noted increase in nervousness and irritability
Sudden change in physical appearance, such as shaving off facial hair
Changing vehicles
Changing religious beliefs
Changing sleep patterns
Changing use of alcohol, drugs or cigarettes
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=147320&catid=3

video of newsconference also at the link to the right

Tuba, what did you think of this newsconference (time was 11 am today) and the perp characteristics released? TIA

momtective
10-28-2009, 09:49 PM

TIA,
Soulscape

Don't forget though that the truck went first to Rosemary Hill, not straight to Folkston.

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/keinshatten/landfillmapfromGano.jpg

Soulscape
10-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Thank you All for your (amazingly quick!!) help with my request. I want to add this to my folder for determining distance & direction from a Last Seen chart.

:blowkiss:

Soulscape

nursebeeme
10-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Mom, good point about rosemary hill transfer station.. it DOES make a difference in terms of mileage.

The trash went FIRST to Rosemary hill. Here is a map to reflect this.
(the total mileage from last seen...to Rosemary Hill... and then down to the landfill is 87.5 miles)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1080+Gano+Avenue,+orange+park,+florida&daddr=3545+Rosemary+Hill+Rd,+Green+Cove+Spgs,+FL+3 2043-8562+(Clay+County+Solid+Waste+Department)+to:Chess er+Ln,+Folkston,+GA&geocode=%3BCfhqJg9pg-y0FWbTyQEdlbgg-yEammKFAcd1tw%3B&view=map&gl=us&hl=en&mra=pe&mrcr=0,1&sll=29.988245,-80.38147&sspn=2.150434,4.916382&ie=UTF8&z=8

nursebeeme
10-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #11
check out this post by our wonderful cheewawa007 .. heads up... there is a connection to mcintosh street (mcintosh being in Tuba's chart)

passionflower
10-28-2009, 11:37 PM
does a triangle in a circle on a sign saying CLAY have any meaning in chart......
sign was in a dream on Somers thread

also McIntosh St found

nursebeeme
10-28-2009, 11:51 PM
does a triangle in a circle on a sign saying CLAY have any meaning in chart......
sign was in a dream on Somers thread

also McIntosh St found and it is actually an exact location of where a poster called in a tip about a man living out of his van who would park near the school and watch the school children (gas station attendant noted this.. it is in discussion thread) and was noted to be near smith and mcintosh streets at the building where the AA meetings take place (triangle sign was in front of that building). He has not been seen since...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=smith+street,+orange+park+florida&daddr=mcintosh+street,+orange+park+florida+to:1080 +gano+avenue&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=30.167445,-81.703055&sspn=0.001048,0.002401&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16

map reflects corner of smith and mcintosh.... and also I plugged in last seen (1080 Gano)

fwiw

Greenstreet50
10-29-2009, 12:14 AM
and it is actually an exact location of where a poster called in a tip about a man living out of his van who would park near the school and watch the school children (gas station attendant noted this.. it is in discussion thread) and was noted to be near smith and mcintosh streets at the building where the AA meetings take place (triangle sign was in front of that building). He has not been seen since...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=smith+street,+orange+park+florida&daddr=mcintosh+street,+orange+park+florida+to:1080 +gano+avenue&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=30.167445,-81.703055&sspn=0.001048,0.002401&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16

map reflects corner of smith and mcintosh.... and also I plugged in last seen (1080 Gano)

fwiw

Bee: I am making long post-replies and then I don't know where we are posting !!!, help, I think we are onto something !!!

lurkeyloo
10-29-2009, 12:23 AM
Green- we are posting back and forth in both. Mostly in the main thread. Some one just asked you a question in the main thread :). I keep two tabs open if I am in two forums at the same time.

Greenstreet50
10-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Technically challenged.. what are we calling the main thread now?

lurkeyloo
10-29-2009, 12:47 AM
This one is the astro thread. The other one we call the main thread.

mom_of_five
10-29-2009, 02:02 AM
I saw that someone already requested a chart for Clayton William G. Was it posted and I'm just overlooking it? TIA!

camcneishg
10-29-2009, 06:53 AM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z96/camcneish/102_1623.jpgcorner of Smith and McIntosh....

Soulscape
10-29-2009, 07:19 AM
I saw that someone already requested a chart for Clayton William G. Was it posted and I'm just overlooking it? TIA!

We have looked at Clayton's chart and do not see the tight interchart connections that would place him at scene of the crime. Curiously, although he is designated as an RSO, his natal chart does not present the typical RSO markers. This does not 'prove' he was not involved, but at this time, he is not at the top of our list.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Angel Who Cares
10-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Beseler: Change in Routine, Nervousness Among Suspect's Traits in Somer Thompson Case
Created: 10/28/2009 10:11:31 AM
Updated: 10/28/2009 5:47:49 PM
<snipped>
At a news conference today, Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler asked the public to be alert to anyone they might know who has exhibited certain changes or unexplained behaviors.

He read from a script that was prepared by the FBI and reviewed by the sheriff's office. He was asked not to take questions live.

The behavioral traits listed were:

•Leaving the area unexpectedly
•Missing work or routine engagements
•Having unexplained injuries
•Having an unnatural interest in the status of the investigation
•Having noted increase in nervousness and irritability
•Sudden change in physical appearance, such as shaving off facial hair
•Changing vehicles
•Changing religious beliefs
•Changing sleep patterns
•Changing use of alcohol, drugs or cigarettes

VIDEO: Public's Help Sought
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21450008/index.html

Video Report: Beseler: Change in Routine, Nervousness Among Suspect's Traits in Somer Thompson 10/28/09 5PM Report 3:23
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=immersiveplayer&maven_referralPlaylistId=ea1bedca1a8589825d86143a6 265d8baed17bdf7&maven_referralObject=1311489613

Video Report: Crossing Guard Never Saw Somer 10/21/09 GMJ Report 1:42
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=immersiveplayer&maven_referralPlaylistId=ea1bedca1a8589825d86143a6 265d8baed17bdf7&maven_referralObject=1310791870

PDF: TO READ THE THANK-YOU LETTER FROM DIENA THOMPSON:
http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/Diena_Thompson_message.pdf

PDF: Incident Report In The Somer Thompson Case:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/special/somer/news-article.aspx?storyid=147320&catid=338
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somer Thompson: The Search For Answers
First Coast's link to complete coverage (articles & videos) for Somer!
Link:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/special/somer/default.aspx
Video: Video: Sheriff: Somer's Killer May Have Cuts On Upper Body
http://www.wesh.com/video/21451377/index.html

Video: Memorial Service Held For Somer Thompson
http://www.wesh.com/video/21441312/index.html

Video: Somer's Mother To Killer: 'We're Going To Get You'
http://www.wesh.com/video/21396177/index.html

Video: Tim Miller Compares Searches For Somer, Haleigh
http://www.wesh.com/video/21431618/index.html

Video: Dr. G Talks About Somer Thompson
http://www.wesh.com/video/21406647/index.html

Slideshow: Images: The Death Of Somer Thompson 1-35 Images
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/21393608/detail.html
Sheriff Wants Your Help Hunting Somer’s Killer
Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:35:08 AM
<snipped>
Authorities said they want to talk to specific people who may unknowingly be associated with the person responsible for the death of 7-year-old Somer Thompson.

“These changes include leaving the area unexpectedly for a seemingly plausible reason; missing work or disappearing during the night of the kidnapping; an unnatural interest in the investigation; a sudden change in appearance, like growing a beard or shaving their head; or a noted increase of nervousness,” Beseler said.

Video: Looking For Somer’s Killer
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=000TQXRxSomer_102820090254&cat=Local&title=Looking For Somer’s Killer

Additional Information
Clay County Sheriff Speaks On Hunt For Child Killer
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/10/28/clay_county_sheriff_speaks_on_hunt_for_child_kille r.html

Facebook Group: Somer Renee Thompson
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=173690669016

OffenderWatch
http://ofenderwatch.com/

Somer Thompson Timeline
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/10/22/somer_thompson_timeline.html

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/28/sheriff_wants_your_help_in_hunt_for_child_killer.h tml
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/10/26/ng.lance.somer.final.hours.cnn

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/10/23/ng.somer.fam.speaks.cnn

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/10/27/jvm.somers.dad.samuel.cnn
Somer Thompson case: Profile of a possible suspect
Sheriff asks community to notice certain changes in someone's behavior,
Story updated at 6:23 AM on Thursday, Oct. 29, 2009
<snipped>
The apprehension of a suspect in the death of Orange Park's Somer Thompson could hinge on a haircut, or a sudden unexpected trip.

Today Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler asked people in the community to be on alert for those and other changes in the personality or actions of those they know.

Ten changes or scenarios that might be significant include:

— Leaving the area unexpectedly for what seems a very plausible reason.

— Missing work or other routine engagement, particularly on the evening or night of Oct. 19.

— Unexplained injuries, such as cuts or bruises on the head, hand or arms.

— An unnatural interest in the state of the investigation.

— A noted increase in nervousness and irritability.

— Sudden shaving of facial hair, haircut, or the growth of a mustache or beard.

— No longer operating their personal work vehicle for no obvious reason.

— An increase or decrease in the expression of religious beliefs.

— Changes in routine sleep patterns.

— Changes in the usual levels of alcohol, drug or cigarette use.

MAP: Points of significance
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111863714745050598240.0004765e532c848d34be2&source=embed&ll=30.543339,-82.029419&spn=2.493027,4.207764&z=8

JAIL INMATES: Learn more about everyone arrested in Duval County in the last 31 days
http://www.jacksonville.com/publicsafety/crime_database/index.shtml

Article:
http://jacksonville.com/community/my_clay_sun/2009-10-29/story/somer_thompson_case_profile_of_a_possible_suspect
Solving the Somer Thompson Murder: Investigators Leaning on Community
Oct. 29, 2009
<snipped>
"I'm a strong believer that the community is an incredibly underrated and important resource for solving crimes, especially when the crimes are fresh," forensic psychiatrist Dr. Michael Welner told "Good Morning America" today. "You get the public mobilized to say ... 'What do you remember?'"

Welner said the killer likely falls into one of two categories of pedophiles. He said there are visible pedophiles -- the people who are known to associate with children through coaching sports and volunteer work -- and the pedophiles you don't see. Pedophiles you don't see tend to behave normally in front of the public and have normal sexual relationships.

"Clearly there is a distinction between the pedophiles you see and the pedophiles you don't," Welner said. "The pedophiles you see may violate the children again and again and again. And the pedophiles you don't see violate and destroy."

Video: Somer Thompson Case: Profile of a Killer 5:46
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8944780

Video: America's Most Wanted: Somer's Killer
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8915737

Article:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-thompson-murder-police-leaning-community-find-killer/story?id=8942851
Uncut Video: Beseler On Killer's Profile
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21451281/index.html
Community visits Somer's grave
Last Update: 10/28 6:35 pm
<snipped>
Madeline Farmer has a granddaughter Somer's age.

"Like any child, she's an angel. And I didn't know her, but her mother, my heart," said Farmer.

Some mourners brought flowers. Others took one from an arrangement to remember the little girl.

Slideshow: Community visits Somer's grave
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/Photo.aspx?content_id=2a676496-a6b1-4d6c-89e5-f5496c7e2d62

Video: Justice for Somer: Remembering Somer 1:42
IT'S THE SENSE OF COMMUNITY THAT HAS SO MANY PEOPLE STILL SENDING OUT PRAYERS FOR SOMER TONIGHT
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=34423@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/Community-visits-Somers-grave/lmRnKrGmbE2J5fVJbH4tYg.cspx
Somer's neighborhood on edge
Last Update: 10/28 7:01 pm
<snipped>
Parents at a public park near Somer's home were keeping a close watch on their children Tuesday afternoon. They all knew a child killer could be hiding in their neighborhood.

"It seemed like a real tight knit community and to have something like this happen so close to home, it is unsettling," said Brad Jacobs, who was there with his two kids.

Video: Search for a Killer 10/28/09 01:03
POLICE ARE GOING DOOR TO DOOR LOOKING FOR INFORMATION THAT COULD LEAD THEM TO A KILLER
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34434@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Justice for Somer: Search for a Killer 10/28/09 03:57
THE CLAY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS MAKING A PROMISE TO THE COMMUNITY THAT THEY WILL FEEL SAFE AGAIN SOON
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34422@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: FBI releases traits of Somer Thompson's killer 03:31
Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler, with help from the FBI released new details and specific traits that they believe will lead them to 7 year-old Somer Thompson's killer.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34421@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Remembering Somer 03:00
The community remembers Somer Thompson
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34410@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Justice for Somer: Remembering Somer 02:09
SOMER'S FAMILY REALLY WANTED THE COMMUNITY TO BE A BIG PART OF TODAY
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34400@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Justice for Somer: The Investigation 02:39
PART OF THE INVESTIGATION INTO SOMER'S ABDUCTION AND MURDER WILL INCLUDE THE WORK OF FBI PROFILERS
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34409@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Justice for Somer: The Investigation 00:51
OUR COMMUNITY HAS PAUSED TO REMEMBER SOMER THOMPSON, BUT THE WORK HAS NOT STOPPED FOR THOSE TRYING TO FIND HER KILLER
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34404@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Justice for Somer: Community Shows Support
THE COMMUNITY CAME OUT IN SUPPORT FOR DIENA THOMPSON, AND HER CHILDREN
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34403@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Justice for Somer: Surviving Tragedy 02:41
ACTION NEWS SPOKE WITH THREE FAMILIES WHO SAY, SHARING STRENGTH IS THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE THIS KIND OF TRAGEDY
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34402@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Somers-neighborhood-on-edge/Xtm1E4S65UGaC_tn-Z1oQA.cspx
College starts scholarship in Somer's memory
Last Update: 10/28 6:29 pm
<snipped>
Florida State College's Kent Campus quickly turned Wednesday's annual fall festival into something bigger.

Somer's mom, Diena, is a student at the Kent Campus.

The school hopes to work with Diena on the details of the scholarship, perhaps offering it to other single moms.

FSC also offered Somer's mom a scholarship for the rest of the semester and next semester.

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/College-starts-scholarship-in-Somers-memory/M88WoOrXtEyJluUX7pqQ_Q.cspx
Tips in Somer Thompson Case Top 2,000
Created: 10/29/2009 12:42:58 PM
Updated: 10/29/2009 1:11:29 PM
<snipped>
More than 2,000 calls nationwide have now been received on the Somer Thompson tips line, said Clay County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer Mary Justino in a statement this morning.

Justino said Wednesday 50 law enforcement personnel from agencies including CCSO, the U.S. Marshals Office, the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement continue to work the case.

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=147383&catid=3
Sheriff: People May Know Somer's Killer
Updated: 10/28/2009 2:40:03 PM EDT
<snipped>
Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler explained a little more about the suspect they are looking for in the case of slain 7-year-old Somer Thompson.

Beseler said the person who abducted and killed the girl may have cuts and bruises on his or her upper body. Beseler also asked the public to keep an eye out for people acting oddly.

AUDIO: Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler
http://bbn.frn.com/fis/stories/somer-1_1_Pub.mp3

AUDIO: Rick Beseler
http://bbn.frn.com/fis/stories/Somer-2_2_Pub.mp3

AUDIO: Clay County Sheriff Officer Rick Beseler
http://bbn.frn.com/fis/stories/Clay%20County%20Sheriff%20Office_1_Pub.mp3

Article:
http://bbn.frn.com/fis/storydisplay.asp?site=wsky&storyID=10142

:angel:

NSC
10-29-2009, 11:05 AM
Has anyone brought up the house fire over here? There is a RSO on the same block of last nights housefire - where a swat team surrounded and man set the house on fire and died. No confirmation on the name but it has raised a lot of red flags.

Sweetbaby
10-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Has anyone brought up the house fire over here? There is a RSO on the same block of last nights housefire - where a swat team surrounded and man set the house on fire and died. No confirmation on the name but it has raised a lot of red flags.

wow I missed this news but that sounds really incriminating imo.

momtective
10-29-2009, 12:41 PM
sorry everyone...Winne & Cochran/Cook most likely had nothing to do with Somer. The man who died in the fire was NOT Winne.
Sorry for the confusion.

passionflower
10-29-2009, 01:35 PM
sorry everyone...Winne & Cochran/Cook most likely had nothing to do with Somer. The man who died in the fire was NOT Winne.
Sorry for the confusion.

BUT these 2 also lived in that house???
These 2 seem creepy!
maybe apartments?
An Afro American man died in the fire because of unrelated crime.

I must go reread the charts from beginning but was anything said about house on Gano?
or was that on a wild goose chase???
Does the charts say anything about where Somer did?
Thankyou

FifthEssence
10-29-2009, 02:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/ThumbsUp.gif

Just so you all know, we've taken note of the DOB's of the parties you brought to us today.
Michael F. L., Crystal C., Frederick W.

Give us some time...if we find anything striking in the charts, we will let you know about it.

MANY THANKS :clap:to all you wonderful sleuths who have spent countless hours doing research, all with one united purpose in mind...
JUSTICE FOR ♥ SOMER♥~

passionflower
10-29-2009, 02:23 PM
Is Wm.Leon K. still #1 on the charts so far?

GourmetSoy
10-29-2009, 02:46 PM
BUT these 2 also lived in that house???
These 2 seem creepy!
maybe apartments?
An Afro American man died in the fire because of unrelated crime.

I must go reread the charts from beginning but was anything said about house on Gano?
or was that on a wild goose chase???
Does the charts say anything about where Somer did?
Thankyou

Those 2 didn't live in that house, just in the immediate area. The man that died in the fire is the one that set the fire, on purpose.

Greenstreet50
10-29-2009, 04:30 PM
New user.. going to just digest and observe today. There is a science to
these forums as well and I would like to refrain from posting until I feel
more responsible. thanks !!!

Tuba
10-29-2009, 05:51 PM
The Clay triangle dream in Clay County is of interest. Also, it is most unusual to find the Part of Fatality, the Part of Fortune and Neptune all together at 23°Aquarius. Neptune will help direct us to this killer. For anyone who resides in Orange Park, are there sand boxes or sand piles in the play section of the park across the street from the vacant house that once was burned?

Angel Who Cares
10-29-2009, 05:56 PM
I apoligize if someone posted this already...I had a DR apt. & am behind on the thread! I'm wondering if this person should be looked at...it's not far from where Somer went missing!

I haven't found his DOB yet in a data base yet....if someone else does could you please post it for our astrologers! TIA :wink:

Police: Man approached kids at bus stop
Police: Man approached kids at bus stop
<snipped>
Police arrested a 29-year-old man after after witnesses say he acted strangely at a bus stop. Christian Haag was booked in the Putnam County Jail Tuesday afternoon.

A grandfather says he's lucky he can still see his granddaughter. "Someone reached inside the vehicle and tried to grab hold of her while she was waiting to go to school," said Jerry Drescher.

Drescher's granddaughter is just 7-years-old. She was in her grandmothers car near River and South 13th Streets Tuesday morning. That's when police say Haag was wondering around the area. They say he grabbed at Jerry's granddaughter through a car window.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/media/lib/1/3/e/f/3ef5632b-a5e5-4083-ab7b-c1cf470767a1/Story.jpg

Video: Bus Stop Arrest 10/29/2009-00:43
Police arrested a 29-year-old man after after witnesses say he acted strangely at a bus stop
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34443@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Police-Man-approached-kids-at-bus-stop/AVVdoCjYsEmZG9b8-Qnj1g.cspx

Angel Who Cares
10-29-2009, 06:01 PM
:wave: Welcome To WS's & The Astrology Forum Greenstreet50!

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj98/tggp/welcome/095.gif

21merc7
10-29-2009, 07:03 PM
New user.. going to just digest and observe today. There is a science to
these forums as well and I would like to refrain from posting until I feel
more responsible. thanks !!!

I am not one of our Astrologers, but I must say, please step right in. You will do just fine.

Angel Who Cares
10-29-2009, 07:27 PM
No Halloween for offenders in Somer's neighborhood
Last Update: 7:02 pm
<snipped>
Local law enforcement officers say more than 100 offenders live within a five mile radius of Somer's home. By law, they aren't allowed to participate in Halloween. They can't decorate, answer the door, dress up in costume or hand out candy. They also have to turn their lights out and close their blinds.

Parents are encouraged to visit FDLE’s website at: http://www.flsexoffender.net to search for sexual offenders and predators in your area and sign up for alerts that notify you when a new registered predator or offender moves into your neighborhood.

Video: Halloween Ban 10/29/09 02:05
Parents in Orange Park are going to be extra careful when they take their kids trick-or-treating this Halloween
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=34457@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Justice for Somer: Inside the Investigation 10/29/2009 02:28
THE CLAY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS GETTING HELP IN THE INVESTIGATION FROM FEDERAL AGENCIES, THE U.S. MARSHALS, AND THE FBI
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34450@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/No-Halloween-for-offenders-in-Somers-neighborhood/E1LW_WIeqESuMnpN5X32rg.cspx

nursebeeme
10-29-2009, 07:57 PM
The Clay triangle dream in Clay County is of interest. Also, it is most unusual to find the Part of Fatality, the Part of Fortune and Neptune all together at 23°Aquarius. Neptune will help direct us to this killer. For anyone who resides in Orange Park, are there sand boxes or sand piles in the play section of the park across the street from the vacant house that once was burned?burned house was in jax iirc

Salem
10-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Or does Tuba mean the house at Gano Street - the where the contractors were?

Salem

nursebeeme
10-29-2009, 08:54 PM
duh! the house that was once burned... sorry everyone... i get it now and sorry to even take up space correcting myself!

KaW
10-29-2009, 09:33 PM
I posted the following on the other thread and was asked to post it here too.

Not sure if this info has been posted yet, or if you guys even need it...
OPAA's address is Orange Park Athletic Association 1086 Fromhart Street, Orange Park, FL 32073

Directions to OPAA:

OPAA is located at the corner of Gano and Fromhart in Orange Park.
From Kingsley, turn on Grove Park (near Project Playground).
Follow Grove Park to the stop sign. RIGHT at stop sign (Gano).

One entrance is on the left after the tennis courts and park.
(This is close to the senior field, the 8U field, and 10U field.)

To enter for t-ball fields, softball fields, 12U fields, football, and cheerleading, take a LEFT at the first street (Fromhart).

If you follow Fromhart down you'll see a lot of trees on the right, a business and the skate park. Then you come to Mockingbird Lane. Fromhart is a dead end....you'll see a car park back down in there. I'm wondering if DT picked her oldest son up from the skate park? I know most boys his age like to skateboard.

On google I can see 2 mounds (sand?) on the left in the park.

http://i33.tinypic.com/24dr6ev.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/imj9c8.jpg

Here is a description of the different fields that make up the OPAA Complex:

10 & UNDER FIELD
This field is located at the corner of Gano and Fromhart.
12 & UNDER FIELD
This field is located to the west of the softball field and north of the 15 & under field.
15 & UNDER (SENIOR) FIELD
This field is located closest to the tennis courts and the equipment room. It is west of the 8 & under field.
8 & UNDER FIELD
This field is the 2nd field as you enter off Fromhart.
SOFTBALL FIELD
This field is the 3rd field in as you come down Fromhart. It is south of the batting cages and north of the 8 & under field.
NORTH T-BALL FIELD
This field is located south of the football field and west of the 12 & under field.
SOUTH T-BALL FIELD
This field is west of the 12 & under field and north of the 15 and under field.
OPAA BASEBALL/SOFTBALL EQUIPMENT ROOM
The equipment room is in the building near the playground and senior field.
OPAA BOARD ROOM / Field house
The board room is the first orange building you come to on the u-shape drive near the end of Fromhart.
OPAA COORDINATOR OFFICE
The coordinator office is located in the building near the senior field and the playground. It is the door to the LEFT on the orange building.
OPAA FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT ROOM
The football equipment room is located off of Fromhart. Take the u-shape drive and pass the first orange building. The other orange building behind it (and at the base of the "u") is the football concession stand and the equipment room. The door is just past the restrooms.

Cheewawa007
10-29-2009, 10:45 PM
The Clay triangle dream in Clay County is of interest. Also, it is most unusual to find the Part of Fatality, the Part of Fortune and Neptune all together at 23°Aquarius. Neptune will help direct us to this killer. For anyone who resides in Orange Park, are there sand boxes or sand piles in the play section of the park across the street from the vacant house that once was burned?

Hi Tuba, my name is cheewawa007... there is a daycare center with sand boxes that is located near the Alcoholics Annoymous bldg. in the triangle.

camcneishg
10-29-2009, 11:08 PM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z96/camcneish/102_1662.jpgright across the street from 1080 Gano

camcneishg
10-29-2009, 11:10 PM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z96/camcneish/102_1634.jpgbathrooms right next to pic above to the right...directly across the street from 1080 Gano

Angel Who Cares
10-29-2009, 11:56 PM
Somer's story inspires new school program
October 29, 2009
Last Update: 11:19 pm
<snipped>
Stonewall Jackson Elementary School on the Westside is starting a program called "Parent walk."

The idea is that moms and dads would go to assigned stations in the morning and afternoon and provide a familiar face for kids walking to and from school.

Those stations might be a street corner or the end of the driveway.

Since this is related to a Duval County School, parents who participate have to get a background check.

Video: A New Crusade 10/29/09 02:19
WHILE THEY SEEK JUSTICE FOR SOMER, LOCAL PARENTS SAY THEY ARE WILLING TO STEP-UP TO HELP PROTECT ALL THE CHILDREN THEY CAN
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34460@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Somers-story-inspires-new-school-program/w-r0aRCc1UC2lsQqy7DzaA.cspx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folkston remembers Somer Thompson
October 29, 2009
Last Update: 9:34 pm
<snipped>
People gathered at the Charlton County courthouse to remember Somer Thompson Thursday night.

Several came out to show their support for the Thompson family.

Candles and posters were placed at the front of the courthouse. Prayers were said for Somer and parents were reminded to keep a close eye on their children.

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Folkston-remembers-Somer-Thompson/uAVRVugU-EGcRQifRu301Q.cspx

Angel Who Cares
10-30-2009, 12:10 AM
:wave: Welcome Cheewawa007 To WS's & The Astrology Forum!

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll149/glittergn/welcome/1127168qo8basv9g8.gif

salvarenga
10-30-2009, 09:25 AM
Did anyone see Nancy Grace last night? Somer's father was on and he mentioned that Somer may have had some soot on her from a burned house. Not sure if that means anything to you guys as I am behind and really need to read up on this one.

But I will say if you did not see Nancy Grace last night find it on the intenet somewhere and watch it, just to watch Somer's father. He spoke about parents being complacent and taking for granted that their kids are safe. I sat on my couch and just cried for this family. So sad, will we ever be rid of these monsters that steal our children?

Salem
10-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Kenneth J. K. : http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=FL67613&aID=&at=1&sid={D1C20568-6337-4B3E-A53D-6A9131B01F32}&sp=1&nm=

Was this posted yet? He was arrested in Albany, GA. I'm still looking for his birthdate. Albany LE tipped off Florida LE because it is "geographically feasible" he could be involved in Somer's case. There is NO evidence - but it is feasible.

I know someone brought this guy up yesterday (I think) and I will have to go to the main thread to see what the discussion was.

Salem

ETA: DOB is 3/2/1973: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=FL67613&aID=&at=1&sid={D1C20568-6337-4B3E-A53D-6A9131B01F32}&sp=1&nm=

Check out this picture of him - very different: http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=00030318

Article about the crimes he was originally busted for: http://www.sptimes.com/News/060300/Hillsborough/School_janitor_accuse.shtml

This dude is scary = worked at Busch Gardens and the Zoo and a high school as the custodian.

passionflower
10-30-2009, 05:49 PM
On any of the charts wa burnt house or soot mentioned?
Like on day Somer was found?
TIA

Salem
10-31-2009, 03:31 AM
I can not find a place of birth for Kenneth J. K. Can anyone else? It appears he hangs out in the South (Florida, Georgia, etc.).

Salem

FifthEssence
10-31-2009, 03:50 AM
I can not find a place of birth for K.J.K. Can anyone else? It appears he hangs out in the South (Florida, Georgia, etc.).

Salem

Quoting Soulscape, relocating charts to the location of the incident works well in forensic astrology.

If we find some hard aspects & curious interactions of note between his Sunrise chart and the Last Seen chart, we would post those details.

Thanks Salem! Did you notice this CREATURE was in the State Hospital for his incarceration? Ruled *incompetent* and out on the streets. Appears his preference is boys.

Liz
10-31-2009, 04:16 AM
I would like to make a request if one of you great astro-sleuths could check the probability of this offender being linked to Somer's case. Yesterday when I first located this man, he was listed on the FDLE's site as a "predator", and had the 'red box' designating him as such. That has since been changed to "offender". Here is the link to Brian Jones on FDLE's site:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=6293
DOB is 03/29/37

Notice that it appears that the Dept of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles updated Jones' info on 10/28/09, but the photo is dated 10/27/09.

Then on 10/29/09 "Field Intelligence" made the "Violation of Probation or Community Control" arrest, and Jones was booked into jail by the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

A couple WSers posted that Jones' home address in Jax is about 20 miles from where the Thompsons live in Orange Park.

Housing Location: PDF
Admitted:10/29/2009 05:43 PM
ID Check Completed: Y
Released: N/A Release Reason: N/A
Bond Agency: N/A
Bond Agency Address: N/A
DOB: 03/29/1937 Age: 72 Sex: M Race: W
Height: 511 inches Weight: 200 pounds Hair: GRAY/SALT & PEPPER Eyes: BROWN
Arrested: 10/29/2009
Expected Release Date: N/A
Address: 1338 LIVE OAK LN
City: JACKSONVILLE State: FL Zip: 32207-0000
Visitation Information: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Tuesday (Visits are limited to 1 visit per week for maximum of 2 hours.)

Completed Admissions Process: Y
How Long in Jax? (YY/MM):0/0
Next Court Date: 11/10/2009 09:00 AM , COURTHOUSE, 23A
Payment Required for Release: * Not Eligible for Bond
Arresting Agency: JACKSONVILLE SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Length of Sentence: N/A
Pending Unsentenced Charge(s): Yes
Charge Information
Statute: S948.06 Description: VIOLATION OF PROBATION OR COMMUNITY CONTROL
Bond: No Bond Fine: N/A Purge: N/A Blanket Bond Group:
Charge Type: MISD Capias/Warrant: 1310358 Case #: 2009 CT 013791 OBTS: 1603029809
Date Entered: 10/29/2009 5:43:58 PM Charge Status: AWAITING TRIAL
Jurisdiction: JSO
Sentence Date: N/A Years: 0 Months: 0 Days: 0
Sentencing Judge: N/A
Charge Comments: N/A
Incident Number: 2009905980

Source of above info: http://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/jso_public_iis/(S(vlqudr45hx0xgim3hx0xlf55))/Default.aspx

You Searched For:
Last Name: Jones
First Name: Brian
Sex: M
Race: W

1 Matches Found (displaying 1 to 1)

JONES, BRIAN RICHARD
Jail ID: 2009045417
JSO ID: 520219
Date of birth: 03/29/1937
Sex: M
Race: W
Home City: JACKSONVILLE, FL 322070000
Birth place: JACKSONVILLE,
Time of admission: 10/29/2009 05:43 PM
Release date: N/A
Release for reason: N/A
Type of charge: MISD
Most serious charge: S948.06
Most serious charge: VIOLATION OF PROBATION OR COMMUNITY CONTROL
Next Court Event: 11/10/2009 09:00 AM , COURTHOUSE, 23A
Release Payment: NOT ELIGIBLE FOR BOND
Expiration of sentence: N/A
Housing location: PDF
Source for above info: http://cgi.jacksonville.com/cgi-bin/newsroom/jailsearch.cgi

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

What concerned some of us, was the bruising and contusions that appear on Jones' face. Also, the recent growth of facial hair. Another thing I noticed, comparing this recent pic from his previous one, was that it appears that he may've also shaved his head. I'll find a link to that prior pic of Jones because it was taken since his birthday this year. Note he wears glasses, but is not wearing them in the recent pic. Many of us wonder if they have gotten broken, in a tussle?

Google results for Jones' home address provides this info:
Pete's Exterior Prep & Finishes, Inc. Company Profile - Located in ...1338 Live Oak Ln Jacksonville, FL 32207. View Map There are 2 listings at this address. Loading. Peter J Ebbrecht; Addresses; Web. Peter J Ebbrecht ...
www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Jacksonville/petes-exterior-prep-finishes-inc-3851907.aspx - Cached - Similar

The Wiki site that came up in the google search provides this info:
Pete's Exterior Prep & Finishes, Inc.
Incorporated by Brian R Jones, Peter J Ebbrecht, Pete's Exterior Prep & Finishes, Inc. is located at PO Box 10976 Jacksonville, FL 32247. Pete's Exterior Prep & Finishes, Inc. was incorporated on Tuesday, February 03, 2004 in the State of FL and is currently not active. [u]Brian R Jones represents Pete's Exterior Prep & Finishes, Inc. as their registered agent.

An additional online search yesterday, also appeared to link Jones' as being in the painting business. (I'll see if I can locate that and add it.)

Thanks for any help you can provide. If you can't get to it - thanks for all you all do all the time!

Soulscape
10-31-2009, 09:51 AM
Joe Pervo's chart may line up with victim's natal and Last Seen like a synchronized swimming team --- but if Joe Pervo was verifiably in East Patootie chowing down weenies & roasting marshmallows on the night of the crime, he is not the perp...

That being said, note the astrological testimonies on RSO Brian Richard Jones, DOB 3/29/1937:

His chart is suspicious; the interconnections with Somer's natal and Last Seen are suspicious.

>> LAST SEEN MC 20 Scorpio close conj. his SP MARS 21 Scorpio

>> LAST SEEN SATURN 28 Virgo opposed his natal SATURN 26 Pisces (involving Somer's SP BML 28 Pisces)

>> LAST SEEN PLUTO 01 Cap partile opposed his SP ASC 01 Cancer (sunrise chart)

>> His natal PLUTO 26 Cancer square Somer's SP SUN 22 Aries and close square Somer's (sunrise) SP MOON 25 Aries

>> His natal MARS 04 Sag inconj. Somer's natal VENUS 05 Taurus

--- That's the quick look; probably more. This guy is OLD --- age 72 --- but LAST SEEN SUN 26 Libra (in a later degree, possibly 'older'??) exact squares his natal PLUTO 26 Cancer.

LAST SEEN MARS 01 Leo T-squares his natal MOON-VENUS opposition in Taurus --- and --- Somer Thompson and Brian Richard Jones share the same VENUS placement -- 05 Taurus.

What must be sleuthed: Where was BRJ on 10/19/09?

Thanks,
Soulscape

ShadowGal
10-31-2009, 10:41 AM
Joe Pervo's chart may line up with victim's natal and Last Seen like a synchronized swimming team --- but if Joe Pervo was verifiably in East Patootie chowing down weenies & roasting marshmallows on the night of the crime, he is not the perp...

That being said, note the astrological testimonies on RSO Brian Richard Jones, DOB 3/29/1937:

His chart is suspicious; the interconnections with Somer's natal and Last Seen are suspicious.

>> LAST SEEN MC 20 Scorpio close conj. his SP MARS 21 Scorpio

>> LAST SEEN SATURN 28 Virgo opposed his natal SATURN 26 Pisces (involving Somer's SP BML 28 Pisces)

>> LAST SEEN PLUTO 01 Cap partile opposed his SP ASC 01 Cancer (sunrise chart)

>> His natal PLUTO 26 Cancer square Somer's SP SUN 22 Aries and close square Somer's (sunrise) SP MOON 25 Aries

>> His natal MARS 04 Sag inconj. Somer's natal VENUS 05 Taurus

--- That's the quick look; probably more. This guy is OLD --- age 72 --- but LAST SEEN SUN 26 Libra (in a later degree, possibly 'older'??) exact squares his natal PLUTO 26 Cancer.

LAST SEEN MARS 01 Leo T-squares his natal MOON-VENUS opposition in Taurus --- and --- Somer Thompson and Brian Richard Jones share the same VENUS placement -- 05 Taurus.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you so much Soulscape. When Liz found him yesterday, the discussion concerned the healing bruises/contusions, the hair regrowth/stubble and lack of glasses.

****Also LE noted that the perp may have come out of retirement. At Jones' age, yes. His last recorded offense is some years before.

Liz
10-31-2009, 11:15 AM
[Respectfully snipped]

Thanks,
Soulscape

Now that's the $64,000 question, Soulscape!

Thank you for such a speedy response and also for taking the time to do an astro-analysis of BRJ! :blowkiss:

Here is a little more info - not sure if it's needed but I dug it up so may as well post it.

Momtective provided these links, for comparison of Jones' very current photo and one taken sometime after his birthday (which was posted on the Watchdog site), which shows him wearing his glasses:

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/keinshatten/RSOJonesfamilywd.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/keinshatten/RSOJones.jpg

I hate to say this, but his eyes have that 'dead look' to me in the more recent pic; whereas they didn't previously.

A couple members also noted that Jones seems to have some abrasions under his chin and on his neck.

Member ElizaAvalon found a link to Jones' original charges in Maryland. She posted that one sexual offense was in 1986 and that he appears (or appeared) to have an alcohol problem. I think he reoffended and had similar charges against him again in 1991. Seems to me he was allowed to either plead down to child abuse; OR, there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him for the other crimes.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=03K86000487&loc=55&detailLoc=K

I wish I could tell you where he was on 10-19-09! The vehicles he owns are listed on the family watchdog site and I sure as heck would think that LE have shown pictures of similar vehicles around the neighborhood, IF they suspect Jones 'may' have been working on renovating/painting that burned house.

Meanwhile he is incarcerated in Jacksonville with no bond, and has a hearing scheduled on November 10th, if I'm not mistaken. The whole timing of his arrest is certainly curious, at least to me.

Again, thanks for all your hard work! :blowkiss:

Paulette
10-31-2009, 06:59 PM
BRJ & Somer composite chart. (It is obtained by using the midpoints of each persons natal chart & describes the relationship dynamics between 2 people)

I used asteroids like Wacker, which is pretty self explanatory. And personal names.

Neptune 28 degrees 49 min, Scorpio trine Chiron.

Chiron 28 degrees 45 min, Pisces opposing Saturn & "Wacker" 28 degrees Virgo in last seen chart.

Ceres conjunct Mars, 29 degrees Aquarius, trine "Brian" 0 Degrees Scorpio.

Jupiter 15 degrees Aries trine Moon 15 degrees Sagitarrius.

Mercury 13 degrees Aries trine transiting "child" 13 Leo in last seen chart.

Black Moon Lilith, 22 Capricorn.

BRJ & Last Seen composite chart:

"Jones" 22 Capricorn.

Somer & Last Seen composite chart:

"Child" 28 Virgo.

The last seen chart has Saturn & Wacker at 28 Virgo. I ran a lot of these cretins charts looking for anything at 28 Virgo. What are the chances Somer & the last seen composite chart has "Child" at 28 Virgo?

Chiron is often seen in death charts. Somer has Chiron at 9 Capricorn, transiting "Jones" is at 9 Capricorn in last seen chart. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this guy is the perp, despite his age.

Sanddollar14
10-31-2009, 07:21 PM
Now that's the $64,000 question, Soulscape!

Thank you for such a speedy response and also for taking the time to do an astro-analysis of BRJ! :blowkiss:

Here is a little more info - not sure if it's needed but I dug it up so may as well post it.

Momtective provided these links, for comparison of Jones' very current photo and one taken sometime after his birthday (which was posted on the Watchdog site), which shows him wearing his glasses:

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/keinshatten/RSOJonesfamilywd.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/keinshatten/RSOJones.jpg

I hate to say this, but his eyes have that 'dead look' to me in the more recent pic; whereas they didn't previously.

A couple members also noted that Jones seems to have some abrasions under his chin and on his neck.

Member ElizaAvalon found a link to Jones' original charges in Maryland. She posted that one sexual offense was in 1986 and that he appears (or appeared) to have an alcohol problem. I think he reoffended and had similar charges against him again in 1991. Seems to me he was allowed to either plead down to child abuse; OR, there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him for the other crimes.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=03K86000487&loc=55&detailLoc=K

I wish I could tell you where he was on 10-19-09! The vehicles he owns are listed on the family watchdog site and I sure as heck would think that LE have shown pictures of similar vehicles around the neighborhood, IF they suspect Jones 'may' have been working on renovating/painting that burned house.

Meanwhile he is incarcerated in Jacksonville with no bond, and has a hearing scheduled on November 10th, if I'm not mistaken. The whole timing of his arrest is certainly curious, at least to me.

Again, thanks for all your hard work! :blowkiss:

Liz, where do you see that BJ is incarcerated in Jax? I can't find him on the JSO site.

Liz
10-31-2009, 08:42 PM
Liz, where do you see that BJ is incarcerated in Jax? I can't find him on the JSO site.

Here's the link I used:
http://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/

Brian R Jones is listed!

Greenstreet50
11-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Tuba: I am in Orange Park area.. There is a connection Kuhn,Riley,Thompson,Somerville
etc. Is RSO Kuhn in the running ?

KaW
11-02-2009, 07:06 AM
http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx

William Leon Kuhn has been arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

AR 2009037665
Failure Of Sexual Preda... Kuhn, William Leon (W M, 47) Arrest on chrg of Failure Of Sexual Predator To Report Temp Address (F), at 3627 Harbor Rd., Green Cove Springs, FL, on 11/1/2009.

momtective
11-02-2009, 09:17 AM
http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx

William Leon Kuhn has been arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

AR 2009037665
Failure Of Sexual Preda... Kuhn, William Leon (W M, 47) Arrest on chrg of Failure Of Sexual Predator To Report Temp Address (F), at 3627 Harbor Rd., Green Cove Springs, FL, on 11/1/2009.

Booking time 00:55 11/2/09 per jailer

Tuba
11-02-2009, 10:13 AM
I am so glad he has been. The police know what they have behind bars. Greenstreet, you need to read p. 2, #45 and p. 3, #53 and 67 of this thread.

lurkeyloo
11-02-2009, 11:01 AM
So far, who's in the lead based on the charts? Kuhn or Jones?

passionflower
11-02-2009, 12:10 PM
So far, who's in the lead based on the charts? Kuhn or Jones?

KUHN my bet is on

passionflower
11-02-2009, 12:14 PM
IN HONOR OF TUBA

Thread: Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL View Single Post
#45 10-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Tuba
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2007

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/WSCalendarSign.jpg[IMG]

The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
aksleuth, Angelzgram, ckwood32, coastal, Dihan, dreamweaver, elepher50, Emmy, Jersey*Girl, jnTexas, john's mom, JSV, kageykaren, KT Can, LadyBugSTL, lurkeyloo, nervous_nellie, nursebeeme, passionflower, Paulette, petresq_algc, PoppyH, Robyn623, ShadowGal, SleuthyMama, smart blonde, solveit, songline, static, Toi, Tori2, wasalurker, watchinginky

Tuba
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tuba
Find all posts by Tuba
Add Tuba to Your Contacts

Kachina422
11-02-2009, 02:43 PM
The Full Moon on November 2, finds Mercury combust the Sun square Mars in Leo. November 2 is therefore a day that, with Saturn square Pluto also, will produce many serious errors. No one can afford to be slapdash or casual in what is done that day.

The transits and the FM do not connect to the Somer Last Seen chart but late that night the Moon overhead begins to oppose the Moon of October 19 and that is helpful.

With this in mind, is there a feeling that the suspect might go free on a technicality? Or is the interpretation more that the suspect will slip up in his lies and give himself away?

Knox
11-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Dear Tuba,

Forensic Astrology and your skills in interpreting the charts prevails yet again! You are simply amazing!

Tuba
11-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Yes, Kachina, we cannot doubt the disturbance and interference caused by squares. Take a squint at post #30 on the General Thread to see how RCA scientists learned to work around them in order to transmit radio signals. Human beings are at least as sensitive as radio signals; we are electro-chemical. It is time to take a look at the booking of Wm. Leon K. Obviously, the biggest mistakes are those he makes in conducting his own life.

Tuba
11-02-2009, 06:41 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BookingWLK001.jpg

This is the booking chart. Whatever charges are brought against W.L.K., he appears indigent and in need of a public defender. Spica, a very benevolent Fixed Star conjoins Venus, ruling the jurist who hears the matter. However, Venus also sits in the House of evidence and designates complete and final findings, not thin and complicated findings.

Knox
11-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Tuba was there anything further about the female that aided but was not with him during the crime?

Paulette
11-02-2009, 07:56 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BookingWLK001.jpg

This is the booking chart. Whatever charges are brought against W.L.K., he appears indigent and in need of a public defender. Spica, a very benevolent Fixed Star conjoins Venus, ruling the jurist who hears the matter. However, Venus also sits in the House of evidence and designates complete and final findings, not thin and complicated findings.

A brilliant analysis. What aspects & planets lead you to state he is a gross liar?

Tuba
11-02-2009, 08:18 PM
In his own chart, you will recall from the analysis that he had retrograde Mercury at 13° Aquarius exactly square Neptune at 13° Scorpio which I called his square of false alibi. Then for his arrest & booking, Mercury combust Sun is square Mars, a marker for either serious mistakes or lies. So, Wm. Leon is a double dyed prevaricator.

Greenstreet50
11-02-2009, 09:19 PM
I am so glad he has been. The police know what they have behind bars. Greenstreet, you need to read p. 2, #45 and p. 3, #53 and 67 of this thread.

thank goodness.. I will go there now.. My question to you,Tuba
re: Scorpio.. Stefani Kxxx 's DOB is 11 18 81
and she works at Orange Park Police Dept 2025 Smith St.

Unbelievable and I will get back after I review and digest !!!

Greenstreet50
11-02-2009, 09:32 PM

Based solely on the info from Tuba, I followed this case and will share when it is appropriate. I went back to earlier threads per Forensic forum and knew this was the guy. When Beesler said.."not some voodoo", I know what he was "throwing out there". Unbelievable !

Greenstreet50
11-02-2009, 10:40 PM
thank goodness.. I will go there now.. My question to you,Tuba
re: Scorpio.. Stefani Kxxx 's DOB is 11 18 81
and she works at Orange Park Police Dept 2025 Smith St.

Unbelievable and I will get back after I review and digest !!!

I apologize fo legal name...error

I don't see arrest name on Clay Sheriff and there is no news coverage.

Is that what mods mean..Banned.

Angel Who Cares
11-03-2009, 12:23 PM
I believe there was a problem with a name that was posted Greenstreet50, Tuba, SS, Fifth & all!!!!!

(A bit off topic LOL)I'm behind due to preping my huge bedroom upstairs for washing & painting walls, as well as new carpet. (Can only do one wall at a time no where to put my furniture..:banghead:) A very difficult long task which caused an awlful flare from FMS since Thursday. Rested up & in a stanstill till the funrance guys come Thursday to clean the vents...ANYWAYS's I think everyone needs to read thread #14 (maybe includes thread #13) for Somer...from what I have caught there is some legal problems from some names being posted. I haven't read the whole thread, but I we need to check whose name or what the problem was with a post. I don't want to see any member or Tricia get into trouble!

I will try to read as much of the thread to find out what is going on unless someone else has read thread #14 (maybe includes thread #13) & is aware of the proble...Please let Fifth know so she can correct any errors that have been made to prevent any legal issues.

Best thing to do is to use initials unless the name is reported by LE or the media...that is within TOS as well! :winko:
If our astrologers need a full name they will let us know within the TOS!

The last thing I want is to see Tricia get into any legal issues from any posts! TIA

Link to Somer's thread #13:
Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Link to Somer's thread #14:
Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ETA: I don't believe it is the name that was posted on page 8 of this thread...it is a name that was posted of another SO or alleged SO. I'm trying to read the thread as fast as I can to make sure we don't have the name posted here! :wink:

Angel Who Cares
11-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Reward In Somer's Slaying Up To $45K
Anonymous Donor Gives $10K To Crime Stoppers Fund
POSTED: Monday, November 2, 2009
UPDATED: 5:55 pm EST November 2, 2009
<snipped>
Two weeks after 7-year-old Somer Thompson disappeared while walking home from school, an anonymous donor added $10,000 to the reward for catching her killer.

America's Most Wanted will air a presentation nationally on Saturday night regarding the search for Somer's killer.

Investigators have talked to all 161 registered sex offenders who lived within a 5-mile radius of Somer's home, but that doesn't mean they've been cleared.

"There's someone out there who's killed a child, and he's still out there in our community," Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler said last week. "He may not be right here in Orange Park, but they're still out in society. And I want that person off the street."

VIDEO: Donor Adds $10,000 To Reward For Finding Child Killer
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21501742/index.html

Article:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21496653/detail.html
Somer's mother talks to America's Most Wanted
November 3, 2009
Last Update: 8:37 am
<snipped>
"I knew she was gone. I had a feeling something bad had happened to her," Diena Thompson told America's Most Wanted. She was calm and collected. "I can't sleep or eat. I begged someone to please give her back."

Diena Thompson kept hoping for the best, but braced for the worst. Now, she just wants Somer's killer caught. She's hoping the attention on America's Most Wanted will help give police a tip to make that happen.

"I pray that people feel my pain. Don't let the fact that I'm not a weeping willow fool you. Inside I feel dead," said Diena.

You can see the story on America's Most Wanted this Saturday at 9 p.m. on FOX30.

Video: Justice For Somer: A Mother's Promise 11/03/09 1:25
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34510@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Justice for Somer: Honoring Her Memory 10/30/2009 01:48
WE MET ONE FAMILY WHO TRAVELED MANY MILES JUST TO HONOR SOMER'S MEMORY
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34473@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Somers-mother-talks-to-Americas-Most-Wanted/Be6pn4F3ukWYfdxfAobS6Q.cspx
Is Ga. sex offender linked to Somer case?
Last Update: 11/02 7:51 pm
<snipped>
Dougherty County District Attorney, Greg Edwards, says he called in a tip saying Sex Offender Kenneth Kellam could be connected with the case.

"We felt it was something that needed to be passed on to authorities there," he said.

Video: Justice for Somer: National Spotlight 11/02/09 02:26
DETECTIVES ARE SORTING THROUGH MORE THAN 2,600 TIPS IN THE DISAPPEARANCE AND MURDER OF 7-YEAR-OLD SOMER THOMPSON
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34494@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/Is-Ga-sex-offender-linked-to-Somer-case/RfRw6Ryu7EW-p39WIB6wKQ.cspx

pittsburghgirl
11-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Angel, use search tool for threads, putting in the different name possibilities; then you can search by post. That might speed things up. (I'd help but I'm in class....)

Angel Who Cares
11-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Greenstreet50 I didn't fully answer your question....Banned means banned from posting any longer at WS's due to not followling the TOS here!

ETA: pittsburghgirl It's not the name that was posted earlier (His name was released by LE & media)....too many names have been posted in #13 & 14 threads for Somer. Many which shouldn't have been posted since they haven't been released as POI by LE or media. There's no way I'll be able to figure it out. It's just best to stick to initials or a 1st name with an initial, unless it has been released by LE or media. I'm still reading, but I just didn't want anyone to get into trouble esp. our owner of WS's Tricia!! :wink:

Tuba
11-03-2009, 04:17 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Documentforphotobucket001.jpg

The booking on November 2 and the actual arrest on November 1 of Wm. L. Kuhn reflect differences. Here is the chart for Kuhn's arrest.

Paulette
11-03-2009, 08:24 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Documentforphotobucket001.jpg

The booking on November 2 and the actual arrest on November 1 of Wm. L. Kuhn reflect differences. Here is the chart for Kuhn's arrest.

I'm not going to mark it a tragedy just yet. There's always the possibility that he'll brag & infuriate the wrong person. Plus, $45k is a brand new Harley.

Greenstreet50
11-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Greenstreet50 I didn't fully answer your question....Banned means banned from posting any longer at WS's due to not followling the TOS here!

ETA: pittsburghgirl It's not the name that was posted earlier (His name was released by LE & media)....too many names have been posted in #13 & 14 threads for Somer. Many which shouldn't have been posted since they haven't been released as POI by LE or media. There's no way I'll be able to figure it out. It's just best to stick to initials or a 1st name with an initial, unless it has been released by LE or media. I'm still reading, but I just didn't want anyone to get into trouble esp. our owner of WS's Tricia!! :wink:

I am so new at this, I assume TOS is terms of service. I am going to do the right thing and read the directions.. To me, when people put their names and pictures on facebook,,it is legal but not to falsely accuse, so better to adhere to the rules.. a little irony there...

solveit
11-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Alibi? This paints an even scarier picture. I was hoping that DNA would be helpful in solving this case. If there is no DNA for comparison, I am lead to believe the perp is very experienced at committing such crimes.

Khaki_Pants
11-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Alibi? This paints an even scarier picture. I was hoping that DNA would be helpful in solving this case. If there is no DNA for comparison, I am lead to believe the perp is very experienced at committing such crimes.

That goes beyond what I want to think of!

Zoe Bogart
11-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Regarding any alibis he may be able to garner:

Tuba said about the arrest chart:

"He has people who will alibi him.......but they are off the mark."

I'm assuming that means the alibi angle won't work, according to the square. Right, Tuba? Or did I misunderstand?

Tuba
11-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Wm. Leon K. is well liked in his gang and they will support him, whether that support is authentic and grounded in what they believe is fact or not. If the alibi members supply is tested, Venus square the nodes, it comes apart. But they "stick up for him". He went to Green Cove for the funeral and may have been facing a move from Gano Road since he was now without Debbie R. If that is true and he had to get out of the house, such a removal would fit the Last Seen horoscope for Somer. In that chart, the perpetrator was in crisis (Sun critical at 26°) over his living quarters and had to move on. Mars and Pluto ruled his living quarters and afflicted his ASC. The Moon ruled his past household, Cancer on H. 12 of his past, and was afflicted. The Moon was 5° from his H. 4 cusp, which would have been physically taking his belongings out of the dwelling perforce.

chesterp
11-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Regarding any alibis he may be able to garner:

Tuba said about the arrest chart:

"He has people who will alibi him.......but they are off the mark."

I'm assuming that means the alibi angle won't work, according to the square. Right, Tuba? Or did I misunderstand?

I firmly believe whoever did this has a prison record and has been in prison in STARKE.

Greenstreet50
11-05-2009, 09:37 PM
I firmly believe whoever did this has a prison record and has been in prison in STARKE.
What makes you say or believe that ?

Greenstreet50
11-05-2009, 10:42 PM
replying specifically to Tuba's most recent post.. Did we look at the Chase Home Finance LLC vs "unknown heirs" Case 2007-1757-CA
Final Summary Judgment of Mortgage Foreclosure. heard 9 10 09,
& foreclosure ordered for 10-22-09 ?

prop subject to foreclosure is in GCS, etc,

All my research is public info ..but I do not want to be censored.

"threading cautiously"

Tuba
11-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Very interesting, tell me more if you have made any assessment.

Greenstreet50
11-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Very interesting, tell me more if you have made any assessment.
Public record-
Chase Home Finance LLC vs Unknown Heirs et al; Case No 2007-1757-CA
Clay County,Florida.

Final Summary Judgment of Mortgage Foreclosure.. heard on Sept 10,2009
awards plaintiff 74,179.21

property at issue is : 2x Oakridge Ave N. Green Cove Springs,Fl

foreclosure -public sale ordered for 10 22 2009:

when you read list of defendants ..you will see several key legal names;
and they are all "key" plus, you will see defendants: IRS,State of Fla,
Board of County Commissioners of Clay County,Fl, Clerk of the Court Clay County,Florida.

keep reading, document is 5 pages long
property now owned by DW Kxxxx - 8xx Kingsley Ave (that address is a nursing home) DW Kxxx-1xxx Shands Ave,GCS

unfinished business: I can document on public record when DW Kxxx purchased. need to find out where 1xxx Shands is (in proximity to :failure to register for WLK)

Digest that for now,thanks

Paulette
11-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Public record-
Digest that for now,thanks

What are you on about?

tarabull
11-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the directions Green!

It's been digested and excuse me for butting in but....

I noticed:

10/01/2009 Proof Of Publication
10/20/2009 Phone Call Cancelling Sale
10/29/2009 Motion To Reschedule Foreclosure Sale
10/30/2009 Notice of Sale 12/10/09 at 10:00am;
10/30/2009 Order Rescheduling Foreclosure Sale 12/10/09 at 10:00am;

FIRST OFF - the bolded by me has me floored....considering the 20th was the DAY AFTER SOMER DISAPPEARED!!!!!!! Next I'm wondering HOW EXACTLY does one manage to CANCEL A SALE ON FORECLOSURE with a simple telephone call (by whom?!?!!) and on what grounds would that be granted?!?!?!?

And MOST IMPORTANT, WT hay does this have to do with Somer Thompson's Murder???

Keep in mind I understand the players involved but still not completely comprehending.....Unless you wonder if Somer ended up at that location.....

Tuba >>> ?!?!!!! help!
=(
Tarabull.

paris_paris
11-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Is this document regarding the sale of MGD's home? I followed you until the Shands address. I think you have something newer to go with the document I have.

FifthEssence
11-06-2009, 09:45 PM
The sleuthing of a foreclosure and who is/was owner etc and whom they are associated with, belongs out in the main Missing Person's forum.
Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If something substantial comes out of this and one of the people we have looked at is DEFINITELY tied into it and it relates to SOMER, please let us know. Thank you.

Greenstreet50
11-07-2009, 01:20 AM
I will keep following the forensic thread which has certainly been 99.9% on target and absolutely fascinating to watch in this case. And when I can help
a forum user gather details, I will do so with discernment & in private messages.

Bully-Free !!!!

Greenstreet50
11-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Is this document regarding the sale of MGD's home? I followed you until the Shands address. I think you have something newer to go with the document I have.

Who is MGD?

FifthEssence
11-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Here's the deal...please pay attention.

I understand some may be newbies to WS and don't know all the rules. Here are a few simple guidelines to follow.

If you're reading this, know that you're in the ASTROLOGY FORUM, not the main Missing Persons Forum.

Speculating and theorizing the circumstances of a case is done out in the main Missing Persons thread for each case. No need to write and think out loud while here in the Astrology forum while you're doing your fact finding.
In the case of SOMER THOMPSON, the current thread is Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

IF you find someone you're looking into is integral to the case, all you need to bring us is their DATE of BIRTH and place of birth if available along with a simple one/two sentence explaining why you believe a chart on xxxperson would be helpful in revealing pertinent clues about the 'event'/crime.

DON'T post addresses of people you're researching just because you/whoever are speculating 'they might know the party' whom LE has looked at.
DON't post their names either. Initials work just fine.

PM's- Private Messaging - No need to make announcements. If you have serious info that may helpful, please post that info out in the Missing Person thread related to the case so that other other sleuths can assit in assimilating and qualifying the connection or association. We're not on secret missions here, we're working as a group.

If anyone is having a problem understanding the above, do read the Terms of Service (TOS).
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you are having a problem inside our Astrology Forum or do not understand our format or the necessary etiquette, contact me HERE (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=34375)

Thank you.

FifthEssence

FifthEssence
11-07-2009, 09:58 AM
shortened

Bully-Free !!!!

Are you being bullied? Please explain but don't say names.

eeyorelrn
11-08-2009, 01:43 AM
shortened

Are you being bullied? Please explain but don't say names.

Maybe she was referring to the reminder posts about how the forum works, where things need to be posted, etc? That is as close to anything that might remotely resemble somthing liek that.

IMHO I havent read anything on here that resembles bullying TO ME, though, even the reminders- hey, we all get excited and off on tangents once in a while.

kseej2008
11-08-2009, 01:55 AM
could someone look at this...I have been looking for info on another case and have looked at what seems to be thousands of pic/and stories but this one stuck out to me so I went back and found the unidentified post I had seen days ago...info is very close

unidentified found 10/8/200 death aprox '94-2000 Missing (Lori) missing 6/7/1997
unidentified age 17-20 Lori age 26 (off a bit)
unidentified ht 5' 0 to 5' 3" 80-100lbs Lori 5' 4" 110 lbs
hair long brown Lori long brown
found Utah --- almost str8 shot down interstate Lakewood, NY

unidentified you can see at the site http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/UTAHunidentifiedpersons.html

I thought the sketch was close on shape of face

Lori page you can see at this site http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200604855S

I am new at this so I may be out of my head wrong...but I had to go back and find that unidentified I had seen a few days ago when I saw Lori's page....I do not know how to start a new blog...

FifthEssence
11-08-2009, 06:32 AM
could someone look at this...I have been looking for info on another case and have looked at what seems to be thousands of pic/and stories but this one stuck out to me so I went back and found the unidentified post I had seen days ago...info is very close

unidentified found 10/8/200 death aprox '94-2000 Missing (Lori) missing 6/7/1997
unidentified age 17-20 Lori age 26 (off a bit)
unidentified ht 5' 0 to 5' 3" 80-100lbs Lori 5' 4" 110 lbs
hair long brown Lori long brown
found Utah --- almost str8 shot down interstate Lakewood, NY

unidentified you can see at the site http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/UTAHunidentifiedpersons.html

I thought the sketch was close on shape of face

Lori page you can see at this site http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200604855S

I am new at this so I may be out of my head wrong...but I had to go back and find that unidentified I had seen a few days ago when I saw Lori's page....I do not know how to start a new blog...

Hello Kseej,

WS has a thread regarding work on indentifying the 'Unidentified' victims found with those who remain missing. There you can find members who will assit you.

LINK: The Unidentified - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

When you get to the forum, scroll through it to see if this missing person (Lori A. Ceci-Bova, from NY) is listed in any of the titled threads.

If not, you can start a thread. Click on the oval shaped button 'NEW THREAD'-found above the listings near the top of the page that opens, type her name in the SUBJECT line like this - Lori Ceci-Bova-possible match? - and add your text w/ the links.

I hope this has been helpful.
Thank you for caring.

Blessings~

Angel Who Cares
11-08-2009, 01:46 PM
New Clues Released In Somer Thompson Case
Detectives Release Renderings Of 2 Items
POSTED: 7:37 am EST November 8, 2009
UPDATED: 8:08 am EST November 8, 2009
<snipped>
Detectives released artist renderings of two items that she might have had with her when she was killed. It's a tote bag used to carry books and a lunch box with a pink pig design.

Meanwhile, the case was featured on "America's Most Wanted" on Saturday night.

The Clay County Sheriff's Office said it hopes the TV program will help bring in new leads.

Video: New Clues Released In Somer Thompson Case
http://www.wesh.com/video/21554264/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/21554258/detail.html
Search On For Somer’s Tote Bag, Lunch Box
Sunday, November 08, 2009 8:52:07 AM
<snipped>
Witnesses say they think she may have had the items with her when she was last seen walking on Gano Avenue.

Investigators say neither items have been found.

So far, authorities have received nearly 3,000 tips in Somer's case, but no arrests have been made.

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/8/deputies_search_for_somer39s_tote_bag_lunch_box.ht ml

kseej2008
11-08-2009, 04:35 PM
thank you fifthessence...I believe I did it right.

Tuba
11-08-2009, 05:05 PM
The information about the book bag and the lunch box breaks ones heart. It is also very useful. Since the search at Chesser Is. was so thorough, it would seem the perpetrator either kept those items as perverse trophies or is finding some other means to dispose of them. But why would he be so negligent about Somer's body and not her belongings? I think they represent prizes to him.

Astro Forum had only the known predators and sexual offenders to work from, helpful in one sense but certainly not inclusive of all possible killers. One factor we can count on, this man was rickety unstable and stressing. Sun in its fall and on a critical degree plus component to a Moon Wobble. Someone like that draws notice eventually.

Angel Who Cares
11-09-2009, 11:08 AM
YouTube- Somer Thompson Case: Profile of a Killer

YouTube- Somer Thompson's Killer May Be Serial Child Predator ABC News
Losing Track of Sex Offenders
As Laws Limit Where Sex Offenders Can Live, Many Congregate in Isolated Areas
Nov. 5, 2009
<snipped>
It's been almost three weeks since 7-year-old Somer Thompson was abducted in Orange Park, Fla., her body found in a Georgia landfill. Authorities now are questioning sex offenders in the community. There are 159 registered offenders in a 5-mile radius of Somer's hometown.

That number of sex offenders in one Florida town is not unusual. There are almost 700,000 registered sex offenders in the United States: more than 51,000 in Florida; 57,000 in Texas; more than 117,000 in California, reports CBS News correspondent Bill Whitaker.

Next year all states will be required by federal law to closely track all sex offenders and to inform the public who are the most violent.

YouTube- Tracking Sex Offenders

YouTube- Monitoring Sex Offenders

Article:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/05/eveningnews/main5541161.shtml
Somer Thompson's mom tells 'Good Morning America': 'I'm not gonna let this monster win'
posted by halboedeker on Nov 9, 2009 9:34:14 AM
<snipped>
"I know I'm not gonna let this monster win," Diena Thompson told ABC's Kate Snow. "I will be victorious in the end, and he will pay. We're gonna get him, and he will pay. And I hope he's scared."

Diena advised other parents to tell their children they love them every day.

"It don't take but a couple seconds," she said. "And when you think you're too busy, really think about what you're saying you're too busy for. Because you don't want to live with this. That's what I regret. It's hard to live with regret and guilt."

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/somer-thompson-mom-tells-good-morning-america-im-not-gonna-let-this-monster-win.html
Exclusive: Mother's Desperate Search for Somer's Killer
Diena Thompson, Mother of Murdered Somer Thompson: 'I'm Not Going to Let This Monster Win'
ORANGE PARK, Fla., Nov. 9, 2009
<snipped>
Three weeks ago Monday the 7-year-old was walking home from school with her older sister Abby and twin brother Samuel. Her mother was at work. And as usual, the children were to walk home together. Friends' parents would keep an eye on them.

"I know that Samuel had lagged behind talking to a friend," Diena Thompson told "GMA." "And Abby and Somer were together and that -- I'm not sure what happened. Somer got teased a lot. ... She ran ahead, and Abby just figured she'd catch up with her. And when she got to the second crossing guard Somer wasn't there."

Somer was last seen in front of a vacant house on a block she walked every day. Investigators found her body in a Georgia landfill two days later. Thompson does not know exactly how her daughter died. It was recommended that she not view the body.

GMA Video: Mother's Quest to Find Somer's Killer 5:44
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=9032241

GMA Video: Somer Thompson Case: Profile of a Killer
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8944780

Article:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-thompson-mother-diena-searches-killer/story?id=9029804
Tote bag, lunch box sought in Clay Co. child-abduction case
Published: Monday, November 9, 2009 at 11:31 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, November 9, 2009 at 11:31 a.m.
<snipped>
An artist's renderings of the items Somer was believed to have been carrying were released over the weekend. One item was a bright pink, tote-style bag with black handles and a white graphic that Somer used to carry her books. The other item is a zippered, round, pale pink lunch box with a pink pig design on top of it.

Neither item has been found. Clay County sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Justino said investigators "hope that if they can find one or both of the items they can find the killer."

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=GS&Date=20091109&Category=ARTICLES&ArtNo=911099932&Ref=AR&Profile=1105&MaxW=250&border=0

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=GS&Date=20091109&Category=ARTICLES&ArtNo=911099932&Ref=V1&Profile=1105&MaxW=250&border=0

Article:
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091109/ARTICLES/911099932/1105/NEWS?Title=Tote-bag-lunch-box-sought-in-Clay-Co-child-abduction-case
Sketches Of Somer's Items Released
Investigators Believe Girl Was Carrying Tote Bag, Lunch Box
POSTED: Sunday, November 8, 2009
<snipped>
Artist sketches of two items that belonged to Somer Thompson have been released.

Witnesses said Somer had the tote bag and a round lunch box with her when she was last seen walking on Gano Avenue on Oct. 19.

The items were featured on a segment Saturday on the TV show "America's Most Wanted."

Video: Items Somer Was Crying Day She Disappeared
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21560296/index.html

Article:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21554288/detail.html
Benefit Ride for Somer Thompson
November 9, 2009
Last Update: 2:00 pm
<snipped>
250 bikers from all over Florida and Georgia came together Sunday for a benefit ride.

The bikers rode past Somer's home and memorial before going to a community cookout. Diena Thompson participated in the ride. All money raised will go directly to her family.

Video: Ride for Somer 11/07/09 1:10
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=immersiveplayer&maven_referralPlaylistId=playlist&maven_referralObject=1322628560

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/Benefit-Ride-for-Somer-Thompson/bw6mHdgfQUyRtfKmLCf3cQ.cspx
Somer Thompson case featured on AMW
Last Update: 11/07 11:58 pm
<snipped>
The Sheriff did say that they do not have a suspect or person of interest. He also said that tips are drying up. Sheriff Beasler speculated that Somer Thompson may have gone willingly with her kidnapper because of her outgoing, friendly personality.

Detectives are going through every surveillance tape in Somer's neighborhood, hoping for a clue.

Video: Justice For Somer 0:42
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=34660@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Somer-Thompson-case-featured-on-AMW/UWpz-Z7vt0avAwLUMa_FHw.cspx
AMW features Thompson case
Updated: Monday, 09 Nov 2009, 6:01 PM EST
Published : Monday, 09 Nov 2009, 5:45 PM EST
<snipped>
The FOX show America's Most Wanted featured the Somer Thompson murder case Saturday night.

Since then, more than 3,000 tips have come in for detectives to follow up on.

*NOTE: Video Report Included In Article!

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/northeast_florida/110909-thopmson-amw
:cry: *Warning!!! Read only if you're ready to cry! :cry:

Somer’s mother pained, angry three weeks after killing
Story updated at 8:11 PM on Monday, Nov. 9, 2009
<snipped>
Diena Thompson woke Monday morning with no one to turn to for the first time since her daughter, Somer, vanished three weeks ago.

No family. No friends. No strangers.

“It’s hard being alone with your thoughts,” Thompson, 35, cried during a mid-morning interview. :( :cry:

Thompson said she dies inside a little more each day the case remains unsolved. But if she ever gets to confront the Thing, the Monster, It, she said she has an idea of what she’d do:

“You couldn’t print that.”

Article:
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-11-09/story/somer%E2%80%99s_mother_pained_angry_three_weeks_af ter_killing
Remembering Somer (Created By Somer's Family)
http://www.rememberingsomer.com/

SharetheLight
11-10-2009, 01:23 AM
Could you tell from the chart what a possible cause of death is for Somer?
Sorry if this has been covered. I've just read through this thread and didn't see it.
TIA.

Tuba
11-10-2009, 01:39 PM
I don't think you will see it here, Sharethelight. The police know how Somer died and have spared her parents the grisly details. Never would I defy that mercy and wisdom. Just know that we need to find this killer, monster more like.

SharetheLight
11-10-2009, 02:13 PM
I don't think you will see it here, Sharethelight. The police know how Somer died and have spared her parents the grisly details. Never would I defy that mercy and wisdom. Just know that we need to find this killer, monster more like.

I apologize. I don't know how the charts work really. I am fascinated by it all.
I assumed if one could see (by charting) a frenzied man and a woman accomplice of sorts (who had some type of contact with children) that maybe it would also reveal an object i.e. a gun, or a knife, or a rope, or something?? Not really asking how exactly she died, just wondering if there were any other objects indicated in the charts. Looking for anything to go on here to try to bring it all together.

It is my understanding that a chart shows possibilities but does not necessarily indicate the path chosen. Therefore the events/objects(using this term loosly) found in a chart are only possibilities. Is this correct?
Maybe I don't understand what a chart indicates.

Respectfully, I don't know that LE spared her parents the details. I think in time LE will reveal all the details to her parents. For now I think they are holding things close to the vest to allow someone to slip up.

Thanks for all the work you do here.
It is fascinating and helpful but as you can tell, it will take me eons to be able to understand it all.

Tuba
11-10-2009, 04:05 PM
In a native's chart, such as say Gordon Brown's natal chart, potential traits, attitudes and actions, as you say are revealed but not pre-determined or dictated by any Fixed Star or planet or combination of them. An event chart is very different. Such a chart reveals an event that has already occurred, perhaps just an hour ago or on the other hand, in 1914. Choices were made, traits of involved figures were active in what happened, certain attitudes were adopted, people were definitely involved in particular activity which could be photographed and or recorded. Unless you believe in parallel universes, and I don't knock that, the moving hand has writ, the event is of record in this universe we commonly share.

Now what can be at issue is how the record is interpreted. Astrologers really struggle with that and for many reasons, including the diplomatic and delicate way to assert what happened over here in House 7 and 8. Astrologers can also overlook certain connections and meanings, often from haste but sometimes because we are thick as a New York cut. The planetary array, the constellation of factors at play, cannot be wrong however. And what happened, happened.

sadnpod
11-10-2009, 11:45 PM
interesting

Angel Who Cares
11-12-2009, 01:26 AM
Did you see this??? :furious:

Somer's Mom Target Of Hate Mail, Calls :(
Diena Thompson Tries To Bring Exposure To Daughter's Murder Case
POSTED: Wednesday, November 11, 2009
<snipped>
The distressed mother told Dr. Phil in a taped interview that someone told her it's her fault Somer was killed. Diena will appear on the Dr. Phil show Thursday.

"I got from a fellow here in Florida that said I should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for child abuse and child neglect for letting her walk," Diena said.

She said she also got a letter suggesting if she hadn't let her daughter walk home from school she'd be alive.

"I've gotten terrible phone calls that I need psychological treatment," Diena said.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21590471/detail.html
*NOTE: Much more info included in article!

In Somer Thompson case, rumors become a big problem
Bloggers spread stories, and ruling them out takes valuable time away from the investigation.
Story updated at 6:01 AM on Thursday, Nov. 12, 2009
<snipped>
Rumors, often magnified by bloggers who become attracted to crime cases, usually steal valuable time that could be spent in the field, said Bruce Herring, director of the Institute of Police Technology and Management, which contracts with the University of North Florida and provides law enforcement agencies with instruction.

“Most of it is negative,” he said of the impact.

Not always, though. Perpetrators as well as the curious read those entries, he said.

“Tidbits come that lead to a bad guy once in a while,” Herring said.

That means it can be risky to ignore tips.

“I’m still optimistic — very optimistic — we are going to solve this case,” Beseler said. “Will it be in a couple of days? No.”

Video: Reporter's Notebook: Somer Thompson Case 2:29
http://jacksonville.com/video?bcpid=45533482001&bclid=45314954001&bctid=49786377001

Video: An Interview With Diena Thompson 6:09
http://jacksonville.com/video?bcpid=45533482001&bclid=45314954001&bctid=49499703001

Video: An Important Job 2:35
http://jacksonville.com/video?bcpid=45533482001&bclid=45314954001&bctid=48805979001

Video: Sheriff Profiles Somer Thompson Suspect 5:02
http://jacksonville.com/video?bcpid=45533482001&bclid=45314954001&bctid=46730327001

Article:
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-11-12/story/in_somer_thompson_case_rumors_become_a_big_problem
Dr. Phil Talks to Parents of Missing Woman, Morgan Harrington, and Mother of Murdered Somer Thompson
“We’re becoming a family of skeletons. Morgan, are you becoming a skeleton too?” – Dr. Phil reading from the journal of Gil Harrington, mother of a young woman missing after Metallica Concert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: PRLog (Press Release)
Nov 11, 2009
<snipped>
This special episode of DR. PHIL will be broadcast Thursday, November 12 (check local listings).

Dr. Phil (http://blog.drphil.com/) also speaks with Diena Thompson whose daughter was abducted last month and then found murdered three days later. While the Harringtons hold out some hope that Morgan will be found alive, Thompson’s worst fears were realize last month when the body of her missing 7-year-old daughter was discovered in a Georgia landfill. Thompson, obviously still overwhelmed with grief, pledged to “stay strong and… be a voice for other children who’ve ended up like this or who could possibly end up like this.”

Dr. Phil's Blog:
http://blog.drphil.com/

Dr. Phil's Facebook:
http://facebook.com/drphilshow

Article:
http://www.prlog.org/10410184-dr-phil-talks-to-parents-of-missing-woman-morgan-harrington-and-mother-of-murdered-somer-thompson.html
Diena Thompson Tries To Bring Exposure To Daughter's Murder Case
Somer's Mom Target Of Hate Mail, Calls
POSTED: Wednesday, November 11, 2009
UPDATED: 6:03 am EST November 12, 2009
<snipped>
"I'm just a single mom just trying to do the right thing," Diena said. "I do feel guilty. I don't know what else to say."

She said she is now trying to just survive, being lifted by the overwhelming support of the community and devastated by hateful words from people who've never even met her.

"I feel like a robot," Diena said. "I just get up and do what I have to do, but I can't let them win. I just have to stay strong and maybe be a voice for other children who've ended up like this or who could possibly end up like this."

Video: Diena Thompson Talks To Dr. Phil
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21588861/index.html

Article:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21586835/detail.html
Dina Thompson Interview
Created: 11/12/2009 12:03:30 PM
Updated: 11/12/2009 12:03:30 PM
<snipped>
Dina Thompson spoke with First Coast News anchor Jeannie Blaylock this morning about her thoughts as the investigation continues into what exactly happened to her daughter.

Video: Dina Thompson Interview
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=168430&storyid=148037

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=148037&catid=3
Investigators work on Veteran's Day in Somer case
Last Update: 11/11 6:52 pm
<snipped>
That's not stopping these police officers from trying to solve this case. They're working more than 3,300 leads, trying to get to the one that leads them to a killer.

For week's now, they've searched the woods, a home on Gano Avenue and collected evidence. They've also talked to dozens of sex offenders. So far, they won't say whether they have a suspect.

Dominick Pape is a spokesperson with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. He's seen the evidence, but won't comment on it. He does say in cases like Somer's, sex offenders often know the route to schools, which is where Somer was coming home from.

Video: Stranger Danger 01:59
The search continues for the person responsible for the death of 7 year old Somer Thompson
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34763@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Investigators-work-on-Veterans-Day-in-Somer-case/gbjApmleHUeqgipJyR67ow.cspx

Angel Who Cares
11-13-2009, 03:05 AM
Somer Thompson's mom receiving hate mail
Updated: Friday, 13 Nov 2009, 12:16 AM EST
Published : Friday, 13 Nov 2009, 12:16 AM EST
<snipped>
"I wonder what kind of person would attack me when I'm already down. I'm tapping out and people are still attacking me. I understand there are other bad people in the world, but I'm not one of them," said Diena

There haven't been many letters, but they're enough for Diena to break down. People are calling her a bad mom for letting her kids walk home from school.

But she didn't have a choice. The district tells all parents if they live less than two miles away from the school, they have to walk.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/state_news/111209-Somer-Thompsons-mom-receiving-hate-mail
Mom: 'I Feel Like Somer's Pushing Me'
Molly Hatchet To Perform Benefit Concert
POSTED: Friday, November 13, 2009
UPDATED: 9:38 am EST November 13, 2009
<snipped>
Diena wears her daughter's picture around her neck every day, and she dresses in purple, Somer's favorite color. With each day that passes, she said investigators restore her faith.

"I think their attitude is even more positive than mine," Diena said. "They've assured me that they are moving forward in positive strides, and that they have every intention of never letting this case get cold. Most of them told me they wont retire until this case is cold."

Sheriff Rick Beseler answered questions Thursday about what evidence has been found three weeks into the investigation.

Beseler said some forensic evidence is back from the lab, but he won't say what it is.

Investigators said they are using a high-tech computer system that analyzes the Internet for anyone boasting about the crime. They have received more than 3,600 tips in the case.

Police still aren't releasing information about how Somer was killed, and Diena said she needs answers.

Video: Somer's Mom Needs Answers
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21599954/index.html

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21604729/detail.html
WATCH VIDEO: A special song for Somer Thompson
Bobby Ingram of Molly Hatchet talks about a special song his band wrote to honor the memory of 7-year-old Somer Thompson. The song will be debuted at a benefit oncert for Somer's family on Friday at 8 p.m. at the Orange Park High School football stadium. Other acts that will be performing include Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Something Distant. There is a $10 donation being taken at the gate.
http://jacksonville.com/video/archive/2009-11-13/watch_a_special_song_for_somer_thompson
Molly Hatchet song honors Somer Thompson
Updated: Friday, 13 Nov 2009, 2:06 PM EST
Published : Friday, 13 Nov 2009, 2:03 PM EST
<snipped>
The song will be the played for the slain girl's mother, Diena Thompson, at a concert Friday night in Orange Park to raise money for the family of the little girl who went missing on Oct. 19, while on her way home from school.

The proceeds from the concert will be split between Somer's family and the Justice Coalition for a reward fund than now stands at $45,000.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/northeast_florida/111309-molly-hatchet-song-somer

Sweetbaby
11-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Somer Thompson's mom receiving hate mail
Updated: Friday, 13 Nov 2009, 12:16 AM EST
Published : Friday, 13 Nov 2009, 12:16 AM EST
<snipped>
"I wonder what kind of person would attack me when I'm already down. I'm tapping out and people are still attacking me. I understand there are other bad people in the world, but I'm not one of them," said Diena

There haven't been many letters, but they're enough for Diena to break down. People are calling her a bad mom for letting her kids walk home from school.

But she didn't have a choice. The district tells all parents if they live less than two miles away from the school, they have to walk.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/state_news/111209-Somer-Thompsons-mom-receiving-hate-mail

thanks to all for the information on this. I saw Somer's mom on the news talking about the letters and the horrible things that people had said to her about allowing her children to walk home from school. What a sad day when you cannot allow children to walk home from school....we used to walk to and from kdg with a group of kids. The school in our neighborhood is just like hers, if you live within a certain distance the bus will NOT pick your child up you have to walk, ride a bike or your parent must bring you.

I hope they find this demon soon. keep up the good work.