PDA

View Full Version : FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #4

Pages : 1 2 [3]

elepher50
10-23-2009, 12:44 AM
Crews Bring Digging Machine to Gano Avenue Home

ORANGE PARK, FL -- Crews have brought in a digging machine from the State Fire Marshall's Office to dig at various parts of the property and to lift heavy objects, according to officials. This is the area where 7-year-old Somer Thompson was last seen. FDLE agents are working overtime at the home, searching for evidence.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=147081&provider=top

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me since they have Somer's body. What else could possibly be buried there that they need heavy equipment? My only thoughts are the possibility of Somer's belongings or another body.

Oh dear Lord, what are they possibly digging for? Are there other children missing in that area?

Kewpiedoll
10-23-2009, 12:45 AM
I totally agree about 'other bodies'...! My first thought was poor little Haleigh. I was told she is from the bordering county. Also- I am interested in knowing how many little girls are missing in the surrouding counties that we are not aware of.

Crews Bring Digging Machine to Gano Avenue Home

ORANGE PARK, FL -- Crews have brought in a digging machine from the State Fire Marshall's Office to dig at various parts of the property and to lift heavy objects, according to officials. This is the area where 7-year-old Somer Thompson was last seen. FDLE agents are working overtime at the home, searching for evidence.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=147081&provider=top

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me since they have Somer's body. What else could possibly be buried there that they need heavy equipment? My only thoughts are the possibility of Somer's belongings or another body.

Busylady
This is the court docket for Northrup - not alot of detail - but only sentencing I can find is probation for 3 years

http://clerk.co.clay.fl.us/OdysseyPA/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1025530

audiogirl
Oh dear Lord, what are they possibly digging for? Are there other children missing in that area?

Maybe they are looking for a backpack? Shoes? Articles of clothing?

TxLady2
10-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Florida has the death penalty - if this case is tried in Georgia does it have the death penalty? What determines which state tries the case: the state the crime was committed or the state where innocent little Somer was found?

Good question.
Probably Florida, since she was apparently put in the dumpster there after killing her. It's also where the crime began. This question was brought up on NG tonight. Since dumping a body is also illegal, Georgia might also want to try the perp there just for that crime. Or it could be included in the murder trial. I guess both states will decide that when they find whoever did this.

lawlady84
10-23-2009, 12:48 AM
Excellent Noway so the DP is in play regardless of which State tries the case. I cannot get little Somer's face out of my mind.

The case would be tried in the state where the crime occurred. Most likely Florida, but if Somer was actually taken to Georgia alive then it becomes a federal case (across state lines). As sad as it is, its a good legal situation to have. Especially if it turns out this guy has previously been convicted of something. The feds do not like felons.

Helplessly Hoping
10-23-2009, 12:49 AM
I am certain that Mr. Klaas didn't manufacture those statistics that he revealed on NG tonight. And, IMO, those stats were quite amazing and disturbing. The stats demonstrated that most pedophile crimes happen extremely close to home, within a few blocks, and the majority of kids abducted are little girls. So, what are we as a nation going to do about this? The "stranger" isn't the most terrible monster, according to stats the trouble arrives with people who are familiar to the child.

Tell you what, explain to me what the solution is.

I didn't say he manufactured them....but statistics, by their very nature are culled from events/facts...

We are here to disseminate information....share, argue, disagree, get aha moments and TRY to put it together and if, in the process, we get ideas on a national level, I am certain they will be shared....

Right now it's all related to discerning Somer's situation....MOO

elepher50
10-23-2009, 12:52 AM
I totally agree about 'other bodies'...! My first thought was poor little Haleigh. I was told she is from the bordering county. Also- I am interested in knowing how many little girls are missing in the surrouding counties that we are not aware of.

Do we know how far away Haleigh's home is in relation to Orange Park. I had heard on the news that there were 2 others missing from I believe near the area where Somer was found but I do not have a link for this information. I heard it on HLN. But I don't have a link for this report.

lawlady84
10-23-2009, 12:52 AM
Good question.
Probably Florida, since she was apparently put in the dumpster there after killing her. It's also where the crime began. This question was brought up on NG tonight. Since dumping a body is also illegal, Georgia might also want to try the perp there just for that crime. Or it could be included in the murder trial. I guess both states will decide that when they find whoever did this.

Sorry, didn't see the original question. The case is tried where the crime occurred- for murder, where the victim was killed. We don't know the facts yet, but I'd venture to guess the perp dumped the body in Florida and it was transported to GA with the garbage. In that case, his dumping was in FL - GA wouldn't have any claim.

Unless she was taken to GA, and then it becomes a federal kidnapping/murder case.

Dee10
10-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Do we know how far away Haleigh's home is in relation to Orange Park. I had heard on the news that there were 2 others missing from I believe near the area where Somer was found but I do not have a link for this information. I heard it on HLN. But I don't have a link for this report.

IRRC someone posted about 58 miles.

Normcar21
10-23-2009, 12:57 AM
I don't think its true that longer prison sentences just encourage would-be criminals to kill their victims. Most, if not all, sex-offenders are not rational people. They don't think like you and I do.

I highly, highly doubt a rapist is going to start comparing possible sentencing guidelines in determining just how many years in prison he's going to risk to go rape someone. "Well, I'd only get 5 years so I might as well do it. Ehhh, 10 years? too long, I should just kill her."

If anything I'd think the opposite. Even if they eliminate the witness, I think its more likely a criminal might stop and think they could get the death penalty if they murder.

You know, you bring up something that I have been thinking about myself with the increase in such situations where the victim is killed. Could the idea that maximum sentence would be faced by the perp create a scenario where the perp decides to kill the victim rather than let him or her go?

I think about that movie, The Onion Field, where the idea of kidnapping was misinterpreted by the 2 fellas who kidnapped the cops, and they thought that they would get the death penalty because of the little Lindburgh Law (sp).

Is the "severity" of the law against pedophiles creating a scenario where pedophiles decide to kill the child in order to avoid a victim tesimony against the child who was victimized?

The criminal response is so severe that these morons decide to kill the child in order to resolve their trouble.

That is a catch 22, IMO, the severity of the crime would cause the pedophile to kill the child in order to avoid the terror of the judgement. That, in and of itself would make the pedophile kill the child rather than do the lesser crime, which would be sex with a minor.

Perhaps the increase in child sex killings might relate to the severity of the laws against them?

Clearly, the sex crimes that end up in death are on the increase with children, something specific must be motivating this violence that seems to be on the increase?

Noway
10-23-2009, 12:57 AM
What are the chances that bodies are buried there? Hasn't it only been empty for a few months (three is what comes to mind but I don't know why I think that)?

SuziQ
10-23-2009, 12:59 AM
Actually the stats are worse for teen girls for stranger danger. Let me look up the stats on the doj and I'll brb.

I'm quoting my own post because evidently the DOJ has now gotten so detailed anyone can make their own argument. Below is the link....have fun. :)

Criminal Victimization in the United States - Statistical Tables Index

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/abstract/cvus/age.htm

elepher50
10-23-2009, 12:59 AM
One hour and one minute from Satsuma Florida to Orange Park Florida - distance between where Haleigh went missing to where Somer went missing.

SuziQ
10-23-2009, 01:00 AM
Whatever the reasons, the burnt house is ground zero now isn't it?

Angleena
10-23-2009, 01:03 AM

I would really like to know when this house became vacant, was it before or after Haleigh went missing. I can't see the perp in Somer's case taking time to bury her belongings under large objects that need heavy equipment to move - otherwise he would have done the same with her body.

I'm also not sure why they have the state fire marshal bringing the equipment. Does the state fire marshal still have legal authority of the house until it's up to fire safety codes? I know in my state, the fire department automatically takes legal possession of a house until the fire is completely out and the residence is deemed ok for safe entry. If the state fire marshal does have legal possession of the house, authorities would not need a search warrant to search it. Asking the owners permission was just out of courtesy.

(In case you are wondering, the only reason I know this is because I am a paralegal and worked on a case with a man growing pot in his home. His house caught fire. The fire department came across the pot plants and called the police who performed a search and seizure without a warrant. My client claimed an illegal search and seizure because the fire was completely out at the time. The judge ultimately ruled that the fire department "owned" the house and had not yet released it back to the owner as being safe, therefore all authorities needed was the permission of the fire department as current owner of the home to search the home.)

Noway
10-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Whatever the reasons, the burnt house is ground zero now isn't it?

Has LE determined that Somer was in the house? Or do you think because they are using equipment from the State Fire Marshall's Office, that she must have been?

I see this article says the house has been empty for "several" months.

And CRAP!

A woman, who did not want to be identified, tells First Coast News' Monica Landeros she asked investigators to search this vacant home and dumpster on Monday night.

She says, "I'm upset. It's like, should I have looked, should I have gone in the dumpster?"

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 01:08 AM
While my friend "mrs. miyagi" (this is what I will call her) looked at the police report & noticed the names listed, one popped out at her. Clayton William Graham is the last person listed DOB 12/21/72 ... I noticed that a few of the people listed on the report are neighbors but Graham's addy is 6 miles away. Why was he present during the police report? Well, "mrs. miyagi" found out that that Graham is a RSO which was listed in yesterday's media report as having absconded.

36 year old Clayton William Graham is wanted for not registering his whereabouts with authorities. He's a sex offender from Texas who moved here to Florida. Graham has been known to live in both Clay and Duval County. Dominick Pape says now, they don't know where he's hiding, "did he run from that state, is he trying to conseal his location in this state, all those things give us concern."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Offender-Alert-October-21-2009/W0nLgboHake_aekvaIaZkA.cspx

tiredblondy
10-23-2009, 01:10 AM
Where was Adji taken from? I can't remember. Was it somewhere in FLa?

Noway
10-23-2009, 01:14 AM
While my friend "mrs. miyagi" (this is what I will call her) looked at the police report & noticed the names listed, one popped out at her. Clayton William Graham is the last person listed DOB 12/21/72 ... I noticed that a few of the people listed on the report are neighbors but Graham's addy is 6 miles away. Why was he present during the police report? Well, "mrs. miyagi" found out that that Graham is a RSO which was listed in yesterday's media report as having absconded.

36 year old Clayton William Graham is wanted for not registering his whereabouts with authorities. He's a sex offender from Texas who moved here to Florida. Graham has been known to live in both Clay and Duval County. Dominick Pape says now, they don't know where he's hiding, "did he run from that state, is he trying to conseal his location in this state, all those things give us concern."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Offender-Alert-October-21-2009/W0nLgboHake_aekvaIaZkA.cspx

So they had him on the 19th (in the neighborhood as the police officer drove around searching?) and he was gone by the 21st? Page says Last Update: 10/21 4:06 pm

Noway
10-23-2009, 01:15 AM
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/media/lib/1/8/d/8/8d81b78a-3866-435a-a336-98231b86306f/Original.jpg

Clayton William Graham

momtective
10-23-2009, 01:16 AM

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/Somer%20Thompson/GrahamabscondedRSO.jpg

lawlady84
10-23-2009, 01:18 AM
So they had him on the 19th (in the neighborhood as the police officer drove around searching?) and he was gone by the 21st? Page says Last Update: 10/21 4:06 pm

Just to clarify, the people listed on the police report were the people the officers spoke to when they initially saw Somer's mom? So they randomly walked into an unregistered SO from another state? And now he's gone?

FISHY!

Kewpiedoll
10-23-2009, 01:18 AM
The perp probably freaked out with the immediate searching and media coverage. He probably was in pure panic and had to get rid of Somer asap. IF he previously buried others there he may have felt safe with no media coverage or searches going on.

Would be very interesting to see how long the home has been vacant and under renovation to restore from the fire.

Also- would like to know how close the nearest dumpster is-- would that possibly be the dumpster across the streeet at that park?

Not sure I quite understand the heavy equipment to dig though-- unless that is the fasest way to uncover the entire lot to see what else is under the dirt.

I would really like to know when this house became vacant, was it before or after Haleigh went missing. I can't see the perp in Somer's case taking time to bury her belongings under large objects that need heavy equipment to move - otherwise he would have done the same with her body.

I'm also not sure why they have the state fire marshal bringing the equipment. Does the state fire marshal still have legal authority of the house until it's up to fire safety codes? I know in my state, the fire department automatically takes legal possession of a house until the fire is completely out and the residence is deemed ok for safe entry. If the state fire marshal does have legal possession of the house, authorities would not need a search warrant to search it. Asking the owners permission was just out of courtesy.

(In case you are wondering, the only reason I know this is because I am a paralegal and worked on a case with a man growing pot in his home. His house caught fire. The fire department came across the pot plants and called the police who performed a search and seizure without a warrant. My client claimed an illegal search and seizure because the fire was completely out at the time. The judge ultimately ruled that the fire department "owned" the house and had not yet released it back to the owner as being safe, therefore all authorities needed was the permission of the fire department as current owner of the home to search the home.)

Texas Mist
10-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Is this Offender Alert something frequently done, or is there a reason they did it on the 21st?

(IOW, is this LE's way to raise awareness of something they are really interested in re: Somer?

CG, tell "mrs. myagi" hey for us....good sleuthing.

Maven2379
10-23-2009, 01:21 AM
Where was Adji taken from? I can't remember. Was it somewhere in FLa?

Adji was last seen in Immokalee, Florida. It is about 367 miles from Orange Park.

JSV
10-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Adji went missing in Immokalee , FL.

trigger
10-23-2009, 01:23 AM
Florida has the death penalty - if this case is tried in Georgia does it have the death penalty? What determines which state tries the case: the state the crime was committed or the state where innocent little Somer was found?

Just catching up. Where the crime was comitted.

Noway
10-23-2009, 01:23 AM
Conviction Date: 1/29/1992 Age at conviction: 20

Wish the crime was listed ...

The equipment is used for lifting heavy what? The story says the house was gutted.

tiredblondy
10-23-2009, 01:24 AM
So the four perps that were arrested earlier could have been the people renovating this house??

Helplessly Hoping
10-23-2009, 01:27 AM
So the four perps that were arrested earlier could have been the people renovating this house??

IDK...but that house was a shell sitting there for weeks...why was there no action taken on the rehab of the house...?

MommaD
10-23-2009, 01:27 AM
Excellent Noway so the DP is in play regardless of which State tries the case. I cannot get little Somer's face out of my mind.

CG your friend has a funny name.. lol nice catch... he stares.... eyes tell a lot..

Kewpiedoll
10-23-2009, 01:29 AM
Homeowners Insurance issues and claims adjusters?
Did they even have homeowners insurance-- if not then
maybe they had to come up with funds to start any
renovation at all.

IDK...but that house was a shell sitting there for weeks...why was there no action taken on the rehab of the house...?

Maven2379

I am not sure, but here in LA there are still houses sitting here from Katrina that the owners have chosen to abandon.

lawlady84
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/media/lib/1/8/d/8/8d81b78a-3866-435a-a336-98231b86306f/Original.jpg

Clayton William Graham

From the Florida Registry page:

Victim Information - Gender:Female Minor:Yes.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=16656

Angleena
10-23-2009, 01:31 AM

It would most likely be tried in the state in which the original crime was committed. That original crime would be an abduction. However, in cases of abduction that cross state lines, the case also sometimes becomes Federal jurisdiction. That is generally if a victim is taken across state lines.

If a case becomes Federal, the accused can be tried on both the state and Federal level, yes they can be tried twice. Once for breaking laws at the state level and once for breaking laws at the Federal level.

I don't know if this case would go Federal since the perp may not have actually taken Somer across state lines. However, his actions resulted in Somer being taken across state lines so it may very well be tried at both the state and federal levels. It's unlikely, but it could be.

trigger
10-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Just to clarify, the people listed on the police report were the people the officers spoke to when they initially saw Somer's mom? So they randomly walked into an unregistered SO from another state? And now he's gone?

FISHY!

Gee, I wonder if any children are missing from his home town, Texas?

Kimster
10-23-2009, 01:33 AM
Kholloway...I see you there! I wanted to ask a question here that you might be able to answer.

How do the ground sonars work? I'm wondering if LE used a sonar, saw something, and that is why they decided to dig up the yard?

cleo612
I am pretty sure that I read earlier that the house fire was in April of this year. Now I cannot find the article where I read it. Maybe someone else will have better luck using that as a search term?

Also, it is not unusual for a perp to hang around the scene of his crime just to see what is going on and to gauge reactions. Maybe law enforcement ran across him while searching for Somer and asked him whether or not he had seen her, without realizing that he was an RSO. They may have just considered him to be a potential witness on the street--much like the school crossing guard would be considered. KWIM?

CajunGirl
Now...

the addy given on the police report is 325 Willow Green in Orange Park... That home is listed on 411.com with tenants by the last name of Reynolds ... but the owner is a Dejesus. I checked the SO registry and noticed there is a Dejesus by the exact name but middle initial is different.

I wonder if LE didn't check him out and that is why they didn't arrest him on the spot. Why was he there to begin with? The address he gave does not match the people living there & the phone number he provided is a cell phone.

Angleena
10-23-2009, 01:34 AM

FISHY!

That is very fishy. Sometimes criminals find the best place to hide is right under officials noses. It is also common for criminals to return at least once to the crime scene. The reason is, they get paranoid and start thinking they failed to cover up some evidence so they go back to assure they have destroyed all evidence.

trigger
10-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Why on the police report does it stated for weapon hands/teeth/feet?

I think you circle the correct one listed.

Noway
10-23-2009, 01:36 AM
From the Florida Registry page:

Victim Information - Gender:Female Minor:Yes.

He was 20 at the time ... could it be a case of gf being 17 ... 16 ...

It has stuck in my head that SOs have a pattern and don't "normally" deviate from it. That's why I wondered what her age was.

ETA: Can't believe this was asked ...

Question
What was the age of consent in Texas in 1992? & is there a statute of limitations if there were no charges filed for statutory rape?

Thank you for your question XXXXXXX! The age of consent in Texas is considered to be 17 years of age, however, until the minor turns 18, he or she can only have sexual relations with someone 2 years older.

First, Texas has no such charge as statutory rape. It would actually be classified[/URL] as a sexual assault. This can be found in the Texas Penal Code, Chapter 22.

Read more: [URL]http://www.justanswer.com/questions/x14s-age-consent-texas-1992#ixzz0UjbmJTMN (http://www.justanswer.com/questions/x14s-age-consent-texas-1992#)

SuziQ
10-23-2009, 01:38 AM
Is this Offender Alert something frequently done, or is there a reason they did it on the 21st?

(IOW, is this LE's way to raise awareness of something they are really interested in re: Somer?

CG, tell "mrs. myagi" hey for us....good sleuthing.

BBM. That was really good Mrs. Myagi!

Helplessly Hoping
10-23-2009, 01:39 AM
Homeowners Insurance issues and claims adjusters?
Did they even have homeowners insurance-- if not then
maybe they had to come up with funds to start any
renovation at all.

maybe..checking out prices on Zillow dot com and appears to be norm or above for that part of FL...unless I plugged in the wrong zip....IDK....

tiredblondy
10-23-2009, 01:45 AM

Here is a link to the article where the renovation was mentioned and 2 of the commments listed below the article.

dnuss (http://www.firstcoastnews.com/life/community/persona.aspx?U=ed55148c27dc4b1584998f989e73c95d&plckUserId=ed55148c27dc4b1584998f989e73c95d) wrote:
hind site is always 20/20 but why wasn't this house looked at if they knew this was the last place she was seen, ive drove down that street everyday twice a day and I was glad they finally had a crew in there to rebuild this house but never thought it could be bringing in a killer to this community or was it someone in our area and just may have used that as a stage place????? if the house is gutted there must be something for them to be there this long.. could it have been right under our nose the command center was right across the road and it is 50 ft from the school on one side 10 feet from one crossing guard and across the street from a uniformed police car that sat there everyday ,morning and afternoon.this just gets more bizzar.....ive racked my brain and tried to wrap it around what has happened and it still feels like we will wake from this dream...wtf is going on with this world today???????

http://sitelife.firstcoastnews.com/ver1.0/Content/images/store/1/0/816b8fc6-def0-4119-80cf-2a2ae785addc.Small.jpg (http://www.firstcoastnews.com/life/community/persona.aspx?U=ba3cf02bec1b460da57ab317fdd7e136&plckUserId=ba3cf02bec1b460da57ab317fdd7e136) TCB4Justice (http://www.firstcoastnews.com/life/community/persona.aspx?U=ba3cf02bec1b460da57ab317fdd7e136&plckUserId=ba3cf02bec1b460da57ab317fdd7e136) wrote:
I wonder if the owners of this house actually knew the three men who were reportedly working on the renovations? Did they do any background checks to determine WHO they were, and if they even were who they SAID they were? The TRULY scary thing about sexual predators is when you look at the entire FDLE website and see the huge number of convicted PREDATORS that have been released, failed to register, ABSCONDED, and no one even knows where they are! This would probably cover the five or so that investigators have not been able to talk to, and they could be ANYWHERE. I also notice that we, in Florida, have a large number of offenders who come from other states, maybe register once, then move and don't report it. We are getting STUCK with the dregs of lots of other states because of our climate, and a lot of the ones on the run are homeless and could be absolutely anywhere and everywhere in Florida. WHY does the State of Florida have to allow all of these convicted offenders to come to live among us?

I do realize that it may turn out that this crime was committed by someone other than a known predator, but it sure does make it more difficult to investigate when something like this happens and there are SO MANY of them in our state. Something MUST be done about this!

Kimster
10-23-2009, 01:48 AM
Where are you guys seeing he is from Texas? I found a CWG at the same age who lived in Joplin, MO.

tiredblondy
10-23-2009, 01:50 AM
From same article-

Dressed in protective white suits, several agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement sifted through a dumpster several blocks from Somer Thompson's home.

delaney
10-23-2009, 01:50 AM
I am certain that Mr. Klaas didn't manufacture those statistics that he revealed on NG tonight. And, IMO, those stats were quite amazing and disturbing. The stats demonstrated that most pedophile crimes happen extremely close to home, within a few blocks, and the majority of kids abducted are little girls. So, what are we as a nation going to do about this? The "stranger" isn't the most terrible monster, according to stats the trouble arrives with people who are familiar to the child.

Tell you what, explain to me what the solution is.

Mark Klaas, did tell us the solution and not one person has posted what he said. "Children do not belong alone out on the streets."

I believe 150% it is that simple. No more 50's childhood, no more good neighborhood excuse, keep the kids off the street unless you are with
them. No more walking home from school, to or from a friends house ect.

No sense writing a congressman, he won't care, your kids don't vote.
Are the women of America working for granite counter-tops? American women need to take charge of their kids first. I know times are tough
but when someone gives us the answer LISTEN!

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 01:51 AM
The way I look at it....

Regardless of when he "absconded"...

He had to be in immediate contact with the home when police arrived or else he would not be listed on that report. He is not some random dude walking down the street so they decided to add him. He was PRESENT. no doubt in my mind.

Angleena
10-23-2009, 01:52 AM

This guy concerns me. It says he lived in both Clay County and Duval County. Clay County is right smack dab in the middle of Duval County and Putnam County with Duval boarding the North of Clay County and Putnam bordering the South of Clay County.

Kateyes
10-23-2009, 01:53 AM
thanks to LawLady84 for posting the picture of Clayton William Graham,RSO. What I find so bizarre is the look all of them have -they can give you the creeps and I swear you can pick up on it so quickly. Sadly innocent children have not always developed such instincts yet. RIP Somer - prays for her family.

tiredblondy
10-23-2009, 01:53 AM
Can someone post a link to the police report??? Pretty Please...

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 01:55 AM
This guy concerns me. It says he lived in both Clay County and Duval County. Clay County is right smack dab in the middle of Duval County and Putnam County with Duval boarding the North of Clay County and Putnam bordering the South of Clay County.

HE REALLY concerns me ...being that he is listed on the police report as being PRESENT at that the time of the report. It also REALLY concerns me that he was not arrested on the spot for failing to register.

lawlady84
10-23-2009, 01:56 AM
I went on a tangent and started looking up sex offenders in my neighborhood... and I cannot BELIEVE there are men convicted of rape/sodomy of 8 and 9 year olds who are currently living on PARK AVENUE. Its probably a parent or relatives house, but its still SICK. That money, I don't care whose it is, should ALL go to the babies they abused.

I'm literally nauseous. Awful people shouldn't get any niceties. I just may put up fliers.

Kimster
10-23-2009, 01:59 AM
From Duval County...Not sure if link will work ?

type:
Book: Page:
Document Type: (JDGS) JUDGMENT/SENTENCE
Modified Date:
Record Date : 5/18/2006 10:04:28 AM
Event Date : Not Available
Grantor: FLORIDA STATE OF
Grantee: GRAHAM CLAYTON W
Book Type: OR
Book / Page: 13271 / 2063
# of Pages: 2
Consideration: 0.00
Comments
Legal:
Address:
Case Number: 2005CT036964A

http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=7636858&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

not_my_kids
10-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Has anyone tried to profile this perp, or at least pull together all the little offhand junior profile things we have been tossing out all night? I could try, but so far every case that I have posted a profile for has remained staunchly unsolved. So I have unproven methods. (Except for Caylee, but that case drove every one insane.)

not_my_kids
10-23-2009, 02:00 AM
I went on a tangent and started looking up sex offenders in my neighborhood... and I cannot BELIEVE there are men convicted of rape/sodomy of 8 and 9 year olds who are currently living on PARK AVENUE. Its probably a parent or relatives house, but its still SICK. That money, I don't care whose it is, should ALL go to the babies they abused.

I'm literally nauseous. Awful people shouldn't get any niceties. I just may put up fliers.

This will make you sicker...make sure that you are allowed to put up fliers with their names and images. In some places, it could be construed as harassment, violating their godforsaken rights. :banghead:

Kimster
10-23-2009, 02:03 AM
Where is Polk County? I found a CWG there too..

momtective
10-23-2009, 02:06 AM

Clayton William Graham

Finding nothing on this guy in Texas through TXDPS search.

lawlady84
10-23-2009, 02:06 AM
I love the NY registry, it gives so much information.

Angleena
10-23-2009, 02:09 AM

Map of Florida Counties

http://www.cyburbia.org/gallery/data/6457/Florida_counties_map.gif

lawlady84
10-23-2009, 02:09 AM
This will make you sicker...make sure that you are allowed to put up fliers with their names and images. In some places, it could be construed as harassment, violating their godforsaken rights. :banghead:

You're so right- there are disclaimers all over the registry. "Anyone who uses this information to injure, harass, or commit a criminal act against any person may be subject to criminal prosecution."

I'm thinking my "a sex offender will be touching your food" poster boycott of restaurants where these people work just might fall into that "injure/harass" category. :( Back to the drawing board...

MommaD
10-23-2009, 02:10 AM

it looks to be between orlando and tampa.. but there is a polk county in texas too ... a lot of states really..

Helplessly Hoping
10-23-2009, 02:13 AM
I love the NY registry, it gives so much information.

In PA, they come up if they WORK in my county and live elsewhere....very insightful...

Helplessly Hoping
10-23-2009, 02:16 AM

http://geology.com/county-map/florida.shtml

found this a little easier...it is to the south....but place of body is to the north....

Kimster
10-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Name: Clayton W. G

Eaton Park, FL, US
Winter Haven, FL, US
Houston, TX, US

http://www.peekyou.com/Clayton_Graham/159727579

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 02:24 AM
I want to know why he was present during the police report. Was he friends with someone there? A neighbor?

Chili Fries
10-23-2009, 02:31 AM
I want to know why he was present during the police report. Was he friends with someone there? A neighbor?

He could have been somebody interviewed along the route Somer would have taken from school to home. Other names on the list could be crossing guards or people at the park. Not all are from the area, some live in other places around Jacksonville.

not_my_kids
10-23-2009, 02:31 AM
[bolded by me]
I bolded a statement you made - I have never seen that stat. Would you please share where that came from...I don't agree with it, but I find it interesting. TIAI don't have a stat, I was expressing personal opinion. If I can find a statistic that backs up my opinion I will typically post it.

lilac772
10-23-2009, 02:35 AM

Me too, CG...and..........WHERE is he NOW?

Kimster
10-23-2009, 02:39 AM
He could have been somebody interviewed along the route Somer would have taken from school to home. Other names on the list could be crossing guards or people at the park. Not all are from the area, some live in other places around Jacksonville.

He better not be a crossing guard if he's a registered SO! Another violation to his probation!!! I don't know why they don't check to see if he's working at the bar that he listed on the report and have him arrested for not keeping his address up to date! :furious:

tiredblondy
10-23-2009, 02:40 AM
Keep up the good work...Nite all

pferrin
10-23-2009, 02:43 AM
Corrections Offender Network
Inmate Release Information Detail

(This information was current as of 11/5/2004)

DC Number: D86571
Name: GRAHAM, CLAYTON W
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: HAZEL
Height: 5'08''
Weight: 146 lbs.
Birth Date: 12/21/1972
Release Facility: QUINCY ANNEX
Custody: MEDIUM
Release Date: 11/05/2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stated Residence Upon Release:
1012 INGLESIDE AVE.
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205 32205

Aliases:
CLAYTON GRAHAM CLAYTON W GRAHAM
CLAYTON WILLIAM GRAHAM

Scars, Marks, and Tattoos:
Type Location Description
TATTOO LEFT ARM BABY CARTOON

Current Prison Sentence History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
02/01/2000 SX OFFNDR FAIL COMPLY PSIA 10/09/2003 POLK 0006437 1Y 6M 0D

Note: The offense descriptions are truncated and do not necessarily reflect the crime of conviction. Please refer to the court documents or the Florida Statutes for further information or definition.

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
11/04/2003 11/05/2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record: 1 of 1

The Florida Department of Corrections updates this information regularly, to ensure that it is complete and accurate, however this information can change quickly. Therefore, the information on this site may not reflect the true current location, status, release date, or other information regarding an inmate.

This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections. This information only includes offenders sentenced to state prison or state supervision. Information contained herein includes current and prior offenses. Offense types include related crimes such as attempts, conspiracies and solicitations to commit crimes. Information on offenders sentenced to county jail, county probation, or any other form of supervision is not contained. The information is derived from court records provided to the Department of Corrections and is made available as a public service to interested citizens. The Department of Corrections makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Any person who believes information provided is not accurate may contact the Department of Corrections.

For questions and comments, you may contact the Department of Corrections, Bureau of Classification and Central Records, at (850) 488-9859 or go to Frequently Asked Questions About Inmates for more information. This information is made available to the public and law enforcement in the interest of public safety.

Search Criteria: Last Name: graham First Name: clayton Search Aliases: on Sex: ALL Race: ALL Offense Category: ALL Classification Status: ALL Current Custody: ALL Identifier Type: ALL Release Type: ALL Release Date: From: Release Facility: ALL Stated County of Residence Upon Release: ALL County of Commitment: ALL Eye Color: ALL Hair Color: ALL

Return to Corrections Offender Information Network

Privacy Policy | Accessibility

not_my_kids
10-23-2009, 02:44 AM
Did they have dogs at the house on Gano earlier? I am just terrified that it could be the dogs hit on something else. This is a horrible enough case already. One murdered child is bad enough, do we really need to be two or three?

MommaD
10-23-2009, 02:48 AM
Corrections Offender Network
Inmate Release Information Detail

(This information was current as of 11/5/2004)

DC Number: D86571
Name: GRAHAM, CLAYTON W
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: HAZEL
Height: 5'08''
Weight: 146 lbs.
Birth Date: 12/21/1972
Release Facility: QUINCY ANNEX
Custody: MEDIUM
Release Date: 11/05/2004

Stated Residence Upon Release:
1012 INGLESIDE AVE.
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205 32205

Aliases:
CLAYTON GRAHAM CLAYTON W GRAHAM
CLAYTON WILLIAM GRAHAM

Scars, Marks, and Tattoos:
Type Location Description
TATTOO LEFT ARM BABY CARTOON

Current Prison Sentence History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
02/01/2000 SX OFFNDR FAIL COMPLY PSIA 10/09/2003 POLK 0006437 1Y 6M 0D

Note: The offense descriptions are truncated and do not necessarily reflect the crime of conviction. Please refer to the court documents or the Florida Statutes for further information or definition.

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
11/04/2003 11/05/2004

Record: 1 of 1

The Florida Department of Corrections updates this information regularly, to ensure that it is complete and accurate, however this information can change quickly. Therefore, the information on this site may not reflect the true current location, status, release date, or other information regarding an inmate.

This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections. This information only includes offenders sentenced to state prison or state supervision. Information contained herein includes current and prior offenses. Offense types include related crimes such as attempts, conspiracies and solicitations to commit crimes. Information on offenders sentenced to county jail, county probation, or any other form of supervision is not contained. The information is derived from court records provided to the Department of Corrections and is made available as a public service to interested citizens. The Department of Corrections makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Any person who believes information provided is not accurate may contact the Department of Corrections.

For questions and comments, you may contact the Department of Corrections, Bureau of Classification and Central Records, at (850) 488-9859 or go to Frequently Asked Questions About Inmates for more information. This information is made available to the public and law enforcement in the interest of public safety.

Search Criteria: Last Name: graham First Name: clayton Search Aliases: on Sex: ALL Race: ALL Offense Category: ALL Classification Status: ALL Current Custody: ALL Identifier Type: ALL Release Type: ALL Release Date: From: Release Facility: ALL Stated County of Residence Upon Release: ALL County of Commitment: ALL Eye Color: ALL Hair Color: ALL

Return to Corrections Offender Information Network

Privacy Policy | Accessibility

yucko.. he has a baby cartoon tattoo???? hmmmm creepy...

pferrin
10-23-2009, 02:49 AM
New Search
Person Cases

NAME ADDRESS SEX RACE CASES
GRAHAM,CLAYTON W JACSKSONVILLE,FL 322050000 M W 4

CASE NUMBER FILE DATE CASE TYPE STATUS
532000CF006437A0XXXX
[CF00-06437A-XX] 10/09/2000 FELONY SENTENCED - PAYMENT OUTSTANDING
CHARGE SEQ# STATUTE STATUTE TEXT DATE PHASE
001 94304354A SEX OFFENDER FAIL REPORT CHANGE OF 06/29/2001 Court: Adjudicated Guilty

[DEFENDANT ATTORNEY=PATTERSON ,CORNELIUS STATE ATTORNEY=ABDONEY ,KEVIN DEFENDANT=GRAHAM,CLAYTON W ]
[JUDGE=JACOBSEN, DONALD G]
REOPEN INFO: DATE=07/18/2003 REASON=Violation of probation/warrant/summons CLOSED DATE=10/09/2003
LAST DOCKET DATE=01/08/2004 DISPOSITION DATE=06/29/2001
[Court Events | Finance Info]
532000CT00007901XXXX
[TT00-000079-XX] 01/05/2000 CRIMINAL TRAFFIC NO BILLED
001 32234 2A KNOWINGLY DRIV WH LIC SUSP/REVOKED 12/19/2002 Prosecutor: Administratively Dismissed

[DEFENDANT=GRAHAM,CLAYTON W ]
[JUDGE=COON, TIMOTHY]
LAST DOCKET DATE=03/31/2003
531999CT00097801XXWH
[TT99-000978-WH] 11/29/1999 CRIMINAL TRAFFIC CLOSED
001 32234 2A KNOWINGLY DRIV WH LIC SUSP/REVOKED 12/10/1999 Court: Adjudicated Guilty

[JUDGE=GRIFFIN, ROBERT]
LAST DOCKET DATE=04/23/2003 DISPOSITION DATE=12/10/1999
531998CT00392301XXXX
[TT98-003923-XX] 08/21/1998 CRIMINAL TRAFFIC CLOSED
001 320131 TEMP TAG:UNLAWFUL USE OF 05/10/1999 Court: Adjudicated Guilty

[JUDGE=HARLAN, BETH]
LAST DOCKET DATE=08/19/1999 DISPOSITION DATE=05/10/1999

pferrin
10-23-2009, 03:00 AM
Address listed in 2004 on ingleside is about 20 miles away from Somers home

MommaD
10-23-2009, 03:05 AM

He sure gets around.. keeps on the move.. that is dangerous...

scandi
10-23-2009, 03:07 AM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #4 (http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4329075&postcount=492)

He (I. Northrup) doesn't quite fit the age range for Somer, does he? (Lewd Lascivious batt sex w/victim 12-15 years old; F.S. 800.04(4)(a))

I can't remember what channel I was watching but vaguely remember someone (I believe a male) saying that SOs don't usually change to other age groups. If anyone has any clue who I am talking about, let me know.

I think it might have been on JVM ...

Hi Noway, I keep looking for a 'r' in your NIK http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/dirtbox/pics/muttley.gif xox

What you said about him not quite fitting the age of Somer. You are right that SO's do not usually change to other age groups if they are Pedophiles.

This morning on MSNBC Pat Brown, profiler, said "this abductor is most likely a SO but that doesn't mean he is a pedophile".

Somer could have just been in the right place at the wrong time when this pervert saw the opportunity and had the means to get something he wanted!

Chili Fries
10-23-2009, 03:16 AM

The guy who lives at the address Graham gave in the police report says his hometown is Houston TX. Graham also spent time in Houston. It's a nice house and the guy who lives there seems very average but he is the type who is involved in all types of home type stuff - a realtor, worked for a builder and was quoted recently in Jacksonville news as representing a tree service. So...it makes me wonder if he is friends with Graham and hired him to work on the burned house. Again, I'm not implying anything at all about this fellow, his initials are TR. I'm just trying to figure out if Graham could have been working at the burned house.

not_my_kids
10-23-2009, 03:21 AM
yucko.. he has a baby cartoon tattoo???? hmmmm creepy...

Could be nothing more than a cartoon cupid. I'm not defending him, and I think he's a viable suspect, I just know how weird the reporting on tattoos can be on booking records and such.

tarabull
10-23-2009, 03:21 AM
SNIPPED....This morning on MSNBC Pat Brown, profiler, said "this abductor is most likely a SO but that doesn't mean he is a pedophile".

Somer could have just been in the right place at the wrong time when this pervert saw the opportunity and had the means to get something he wanted!

It's almost absurd - I'd like to reply to Pat Brown with "Consider the risk that he's made the transition from SO to PEDOPHILE now!!!"

EYE YEY YEY!!!!!!!!!!

scandi
10-23-2009, 03:22 AM
Sorry for another post right away, but have not read that much here today. I thought I saw a photo tho that showed a SO lived within about a block or so of that old house. The poster had marked that in red.

If he did live close by he wouldn't even need a car to transport her anywhere. He could have grabbed her quickly and slipped around the edge of the yard and taken her in the house without anyone seeing her.

If he lived real close he would know what time the garbage pickup was the next day and rolled her up in something, carrying her to that dumpster a bit before they would be coming along. He could have carried something else besides her so it looked like he was really dumping regular garbage. Or he could have put her in a cardboard box. No one would think twice about that.

Then he let the County take care of the disposal and she was out of his hair, so to speak. I am so thankful they decided to follow the trucks and search as each dumped their loads. xox

scandi
10-23-2009, 03:26 AM
It's almost absurd - I'd like to reply to Pat Brown with "Consider the risk that he's made the transition from SO to PEDOPHILE now!!!"

EYE YEY YEY!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but a SO might desire any female and not just a very young girl.

tarabull
10-23-2009, 03:37 AM
Yes, but a SO might desire any female and not just a very young girl.

ANY female could be a minor if she happened to be the next opportunity to come along - hence pedo.

For that character it could go either way....to him it just doesn't matter.

Perception is an interesting thing....

eyes4crime
10-23-2009, 03:38 AM
birthday 12-21-72 Clayton William Graham

Looks to me like Clayton has a long history of 'failure to comply' and evading arrests.

Maybe his original sex offense with a female, minor happened when he was a minor. long history of evading arrests

In March 1992 he avoided arrest in Corpus Christi

March 31, 1994 - evading arrest

Arrested 2/01/2000 sex offender - failure to comply (Polk County) served one year, 6 months

Oct. 6th, 2000 - arrested in Florida. Adjudicated guilty in delinquent juvi (wonder why juvi?) court ??? (felony 3rd degree) I have no idea of the charges

Released 11/5/04 from Quincy Annex for failure to comply

He has lived at:

Winter Haven (Polk County) on Camelot Street, Fla.
Jacksonville (Beach City) on Post Street, Fla.
Orange Park (Willow Green Drive) Fla.

I can't find an address in texas except jail AND I can't find his original offense! Please correct if something is wrong...tia

Sorry - this is a mess isn't it...:banghead:

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 03:39 AM

Right... I'm just thinking that this guy has failed to register since 11/20/2008. His last addy is in Jacksonville... but yet he is listed on this police report using an addy in Orange Park & it looks like LE didn't call it in at all to check. Had they done so, he would have been arrested for failing to register. He lucked out. HOPEFULLY he isn't the perp cuz I'm sure he has fled the area or else he wouldn't still be listed as absconder. They would have taken care of it already. IMO, they went to the residence he gave once they checked his record and he was not there & has not been located at this point. That is my opinion of course.

Rhyme & Reason
10-23-2009, 03:44 AM

Wish the crime was listed ...

The equipment is used for lifting heavy what? The story says the house was gutted.

Digging up & lifting a septic tank???

scandi
10-23-2009, 03:45 AM
ANY female could be a minor if she happened to be the next opportunity to come along - hence pedo.

For that character it could go either way....to him it just doesn't matter.

Perception is an interesting thing....

Yes, you're right if he really doesn't have a preference as to age.

MommaD
10-23-2009, 03:45 AM
Looks to me like Clayton has a long history of 'failure to comply' and evading arrests.

Maybe his original sex offense with a female, minor happened when he was a minor. long history of evading arrests

Arrested 2/01/2000 sex offender - failure to comply (Polk County) served one year, 6 months

Oct. 6th, 2000 - arrested in Florida. Adjudicated guilty in delinquent juvi (wonder why juvi?) court ??? (felony 3rd degree) I have no idea of the charges

He has lived at:

I can't find an address in texas except jail

His bd is 12/21/72.... so in 1992 he was 20 no juvi.... hmmm

eyes4crime
10-23-2009, 03:53 AM

EYE YEY YEY!!!!!!!!!!

I agree! Pedophiles are oriented toward babies, children...and adolescents. 18 and over usually attract men who prefer age appropriate women. When age preference becomes the driving factor is still a question. Pedophile adolescents show age preference, but seems to change over time. That's what the research shows and in this area I agree with the research and disagree with Pat Brown. When a pedophile or rapist begins to become disoriented and sloppy due to stress etc., sometimes they will take any age...shows they are losing control. Remember Bundy?

Pat Brown has a different way of profiling - and is sometimes right on and sometimes way off. I like her. If you look at the research of Dr. Robert Hare, from Canada - he has done over 35 years of research on the psychopath. He developed the PCL-R (Psychopathy Check List - R). He's brilliant and considered to have the golden book regarding psychopaths. Google him and see the check list one needs to go over in extensive interviewing and chart reviews. so very interesting. mho

lisalei321
10-23-2009, 03:57 AM
If we're still talking about Graham...here's what Polk County has on him:

Person Cases

NAME ADDRESS SEX RACE CASES
GRAHAM,CLAYTON W JACSKSONVILLE,FL 322050000 M W 4

CASE NUMBER FILE DATE CASE TYPE STATUS
532000CF006437A0XXXX
[CF00-06437A-XX] 10/09/2000 FELONY SENTENCED - PAYMENT OUTSTANDING
001 94304354A SEX OFFENDER FAIL REPORT CHANGE OF 06/29/2001 Court: Adjudicated Guilty

[DEFENDANT ATTORNEY=PATTERSON ,CORNELIUS STATE ATTORNEY=ABDONEY ,KEVIN DEFENDANT=GRAHAM,CLAYTON W ]
[JUDGE=JACOBSEN, DONALD G]
REOPEN INFO: DATE=07/18/2003 REASON=Violation of probation/warrant/summons CLOSED DATE=10/09/2003
LAST DOCKET DATE=01/08/2004 DISPOSITION DATE=06/29/2001
532000CT00007901XXXX
[TT00-000079-XX] 01/05/2000 CRIMINAL TRAFFIC NO BILLED
001 32234 2A KNOWINGLY DRIV WH LIC SUSP/REVOKED 12/19/2002 Prosecutor: Administratively Dismissed

[JUDGE=COON, TIMOTHY]
LAST DOCKET DATE=03/31/2003
531999CT00097801XXWH
[TT99-000978-WH] 11/29/1999 CRIMINAL TRAFFIC CLOSED
001 32234 2A KNOWINGLY DRIV WH LIC SUSP/REVOKED 12/10/1999 Court: Adjudicated Guilty

[JUDGE=GRIFFIN, ROBERT]
LAST DOCKET DATE=04/23/2003 DISPOSITION DATE=12/10/1999
531998CT00392301XXXX
[TT98-003923-XX] 08/21/1998 CRIMINAL TRAFFIC CLOSED
001 320131 TEMP TAG:UNLAWFUL USE OF 05/10/1999 Court: Adjudicated Guilty

[JUDGE=HARLAN, BETH]
LAST DOCKET DATE=08/19/1999 DISPOSITION DATE=05/10/1999

eyes4crime
10-23-2009, 03:58 AM
His bd is 12/21/72.... so in 1992 he was 20 no juvi.... hmmm

I know - in 1992 he was evading arrest. He must have already been charged and maybe that's the sex offense. Who knows what happened in juvi court in Florida. I've never seen records so messed up. Yikes! Help!

static
10-23-2009, 03:59 AM

He has lived at:

I can't find an address in texas except jail AND I can't find his original offense! Please correct if something is wrong...tia

Perfect example of why these losers should NEVER be out of jail once they are in.

scandi
10-23-2009, 04:03 AM
I agree! Pedophiles are oriented toward babies, children...and adolescents. 18 and over usually attract men who prefer age appropriate women. When age preference becomes the driving factor is still a question. Pedophile adolescents show age preference, but seems to change over time. That's what the research shows and in this area I agree with the research and disagree with Pat Brown. When a pedophile or rapist begins to become disoriented and sloppy due to stress etc., sometimes they will take any age...shows they are losing control. Remember Bundy?

Pat Brown has a different way of profiling - and is sometimes right on and sometimes way off. I like her. If you look at the research of Dr. Robert Hare, from Canada - he has done over 35 years of research on the psychopath. He developed the PCL-R (Psychopathy Check List - R). He's brilliant and considered to have the golden book regarding psychopaths. Google him and see the check list one needs to go over in extensive interviewing and chart reviews. so very interesting. mho

Hi Eyes, I like Pat Brown too. She might be a bit out of her element here as her forte is serial killers although she has commented on many missing children cases.

Thank so much for the great post and for the info on Dr Hare. xox

yosande
10-23-2009, 05:18 AM

Does anyone know if they've found Somer's backpack?
tia

yosande
10-23-2009, 06:23 AM
Since my last post was right on the last page of the last thread, I wanted to be sure that it didn't get missed. I hope you all don't mind. It is extremely important to me that you all know what you're up against with these monsters who are ruining our innocent childrens lives. We're all in this together, and there is no better time than now to start with some sort of effort to get these POS off our streets!!!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4324862&postcount=713)

And if you're really want to research what "we" would be up against, I suggest you start here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_v._Louisiana

I just want you to know that as soon as I read your post, and your story, I stopped and prayed about your situation.
I'm very concerned about all the children that surround him, and the possible damage and destruction he may be doing to their lives.

Unlike others here, I do think that many SOs once caught, stop and do not reoffend, however, in this case he offended at least 6 children including your own, and imo, the likelyhood that getting caught stopped him is slim.

Since my faith is on an up scale at the moment due to praying that Somer would be found quickly for her and/or her family's sake, and she was, I prayed that if this man is continuing to do what he has done in the past, that he would be caught, that someone would catch him in the act, and/or someone would come forward and tell.

I know it doesn't seem like much with the anger and frustration you feel, but imo, God really does care, and prayer causes movement in the Spirit realm. For this reason, I lift my voice with yours and many others who have read your story, and have sought and will continue to seek exposure of any crimes currently or that have recently been done by this man, for the sake of all the children around him.

I hope this post brings you some comfort, and encouragement to cast your cares upon Him, b/c He cares for you. I pray His peace envelope you as you seek His help for today's children, as well as healing for the children he has harmed who are now adults.

You are a true childs' advocate.
I don't think it's against the law to provide what is public records especially to the parents of the children around him, but do walk wisely for your own daughter's sake.:blowkiss:
jmo

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 07:09 AM
I only saw one door Busy in the house dt lives in.. I don't think a duplex. maybe she rents from that person. maybe she doesn't own the house.. we lived in a duplex in florida and you could tell all the duplexes.. I am pretty sure its just single house..

I'm curious about the house DT lives in, too. I had a hard time finding it in the Clay County Tax Appraiser database.

BeanE
10-23-2009, 07:10 AM
Somer's mom is on the Today show right now. The video should be posted on the Today show website shortly for those who miss it.

Prayers for Somer's mom. :blowkiss:

Elphaba
10-23-2009, 07:16 AM
The mom also talked with Good Morning America, this morning. :( I feel for her, so much...

MommaD
10-23-2009, 07:20 AM
I'm curious about the house DT lives in, too. I had a hard time finding it in the Clay County Tax Appraiser database.

I am curious about not finding the addresses on the police report on a few ppl on google maps... street names are not matching up.. wants to send me to orlando.... I can't figure out why those ppl are on the report let alone why they would lie to LE about addresses.. Just my personal opinion since I can't find them on map...

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 07:35 AM
I'm so curious about this CWG guy!

He was at the house to give his info when LE was there.

And now he is missing?

Not looking good.

What is his connection to DT or SP or CPC?

FifthEssence
10-23-2009, 07:48 AM
How Detectives Will Track Down Somer’s Killer
Posted: 5:35 pm EDT October 22, 2009
Updated: 6:01 pm EDT October 22, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/news/21396166/detail.html

Forensics experts say investigators will likely try to get DNA evidence from her clothing, hands, fingernails and mouth and they would also check for DNA on the garbage found near her body.

An Eyewitness News law enforcement source who oversees this type of investigation says Somer's killer is probably a sex offender who lives in or has close ties to Orange Park, Florida. The source said Somer was probably murdered within two hours of her kidnapping and her body was probably disposed of in a dumpster, both moves intended to prevent the killer from being caught.

State officials say 161 convicted sex offenders live within five miles of Somer’s home. If the FBI recovers a suspect's DNA, it will be compared against the sex offender database and a national database that contains over 7 million DNA profiles of convicted criminals.

Law enforcement agencies are also using text messages, cell phone records and credit card transactions to find out where a suspect was and what they were doing at the time of the crime.

Video:http://www.wftv.com/video/21396383/index.html

momtective
10-23-2009, 08:03 AM
This is the house they are searching.
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/Somer%20Thompson/1080ornear1080Gano.jpg

BeanE
10-23-2009, 08:44 AM
Somer's mom, Diena Thompson, on the Today Show this morning:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33446237#33446237

Praying for Diena, and Somer's family, friends, loved ones, and LE. :blowkiss:

twall
10-23-2009, 08:48 AM
Does anyone know what kind of "tanks" were mentioned, a picture, location of them?
I saw the news report where the little boy is interviewed w/his grandma and states he saw Somer by them.
TIA

momtective
10-23-2009, 08:48 AM
How Detectives Will Track Down Somerís Killer
Posted: 5:35 pm EDT October 22, 2009
Updated: 6:01 pm EDT October 22, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/news/21396166/detail.html

Forensics experts say investigators will likely try to get DNA evidence from her clothing, hands, fingernails and mouth and they would also check for DNA on the garbage found near her body.

An Eyewitness News law enforcement source who oversees this type of investigation says Somer's killer is probably a sex offender who lives in or has close ties to Orange Park, Florida. The source said Somer was probably murdered within two hours of her kidnapping and her body was probably disposed of in a dumpster, both moves intended to prevent the killer from being caught.

State officials say 161 convicted sex offenders live within five miles of Somerís home. If the FBI recovers a suspect's DNA, it will be compared against the sex offender database and a national database that contains over 7 million DNA profiles of convicted criminals.

Law enforcement agencies are also using text messages, cell phone records and credit card transactions to find out where a suspect was and what they were doing at the time of the crime.

Video:http://www.wftv.com/video/21396383/index.html

If I'm reading this right, they do have a suspect!

momtective
10-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Does anyone know what kind of "tanks" were mentioned, a picture, location of them?
I saw the news report where the little boy is interviewed w/his grandma and states he saw Somer by them.
TIA

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/Somer%20Thompson/tank.jpg

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Just wanted to post this again... for anyone that may come in today and not be able to scroll back through the posts. Looks like he was caught up with... because they have an update on his flyer with todays date!

Listed on the Police Report & is a RSO - CWG
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4329170&postcount=519

Ms.Heather
10-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Mark Klaas, did tell us the solution and not one person has posted what he said. "Children do not belong alone out on the streets."

I believe 150% it is that simple. No more 50's childhood, no more good neighborhood excuse, keep the kids off the street unless you are with
them. No more walking home from school, to or from a friends house ect.

No sense writing a congressman, he won't care, your kids don't vote.
Are the women of America working for granite counter-tops? American women need to take charge of their kids first. I know times are tough
but when someone gives us the answer LISTEN!

ITA!! 110%. I don't care how small of a town your from, or how safe you think it actually is. 7 years old is way to young to be walking home alone from school with or without other children. It may have been okay at one point, but at this point it isn't. Especially if I knew that many RSO's lived in the area!!!!!! We need to keep our babies safe!!

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 08:57 AM
CWG seems to have been caught up with... now his addy shows on his updated flyer... addy in Jacksonville... funny how you gave them the Orange Park addy on the report though...

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 09:01 AM
CG, now it says this (!!!):

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY

He's present when a little girl goes missing.

He then goes missing.

And then a few days later he's in TX?

Hinky, hinky, hinky...

twall
10-23-2009, 09:02 AM
CWG seems to have been caught up with... now his addy shows on his updated flyer... addy in Jacksonville... funny how you gave them the Orange Park addy on the report though...

Where do you see that?
I see out of state-Bandera, TX

Why does he need a flyer in FL?
TIA

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 09:03 AM
Looks like he may have fled to Daddy's house.

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 09:06 AM
And in yet another strange coincidence, a relative of his once had the last name Sheffield.

I need coffee.

kikid
10-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Somer's mom, Diena Thompson, on the Today Show this morning:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33446237#33446237

Praying for Diena, and Somer's family, friends, loved ones, and LE. :blowkiss:

heartbreaking, I'm in tears watching her.

QueenD
10-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Where do you see that?
I see out of state-Bandera, TX

Why does he need a flyer in FL?
TIA

Where orignal crime committed?

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 09:11 AM

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY

He then goes missing.

Hinky, hinky, hinky...

He's not in TX though... hes on Bland Rd in Jacksonville...

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=595001&AgencyID=54115

And these are screen shots from FDLE site...

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 09:14 AM
Twall,

CWG is a RSO from Texas that frequents the Duval and Clay County areas in Florida. He has an extensive record of evading arrest and failing to comply. His name was listed on the police report for Somer & an addy given in Orange Park. However, he was listed as absconded on the FDLE site and on the article I pasted on a previous thread. He didn't go back to Texas though... it looks like LE caught up with him locally because his new addy shows up in Jacksonville. He HADN'T registered since 11/20/2008 prior to today.

twall
10-23-2009, 09:16 AM

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY

He then goes missing.

Hinky, hinky, hinky...

lol-we stated the same thing.
I agree, fishy, fishy, fishy!
Eliza-I noticed yesterday when you asked about the dental records for id and needing it to identify Somer. It doesn't mean she was not identifiable (is that a word?) but that in most states it is the law to identify by dental or dna. I live in Indiana and a few years ago there was a wreck on the interstate involving a semi/van. The van had college students and faculty in it. One girl was thrown out of the van, she lived but was in a coma. There were casualties. Anyway, a purse was found by the girl that lived and the rescue workers misidentified her-it belonged to the girl that had died. A family member did not identify the body-someone from the college did and they were mistaken. They had a funeral for the girl that was alive while the other family was at the hospital w/the person they thought was their daughter. After 5 weeks they figured it out. Since then Indiana law has changed on how a deceased person is identified.
There is a book about this called Mistaken Identity-it is really good.

WillenFan21
10-23-2009, 09:17 AM
On the TODAY show they said that LE knows cause of death already. Since they know this then my guess is that she was not thrown into the dumpster as a result of bullying.

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 09:17 AM
If you go to the FDLE site and search offenders & put his name in, you will see that the 2 attachment above comes up first. There you will see his new updated Addy... Click Flyer & then you will see that it shows it was updated TODAY.

Here, you can see that he was being sought on 10/21...

twall
10-23-2009, 09:23 AM
If you go to the FDLE site and search offenders & put his name in, you will see that the 2 attachment above comes up first. There you will see his new updated Addy... Click Flyer & then you will see that it shows it was updated TODAY.

Here, you can see that he was being sought on 10/21...

The thing that I am confused about is that his flyer shows TX and it shows updated today 10/23 so I took that to mean that is when he registered that address.
The Jacksonville, FL address is dated 11/08 so I took that to mean that is when he registered that address.

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 09:25 AM
On the FL SRO, it says it was updated today. This morning it said Absconded.

Now it says Bandera, TX, which is where his father lives.

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY
Source: Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement
Received: 10/23/2009
Type of Address: Permanent Address not mappable

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 09:27 AM
The thing that I am confused about is that his flyer shows TX and it shows updated today 10/23.

They didn't update that part of it due to that is probably where the offense happened. He is listed on the main page with his new address though. He is also listed on the Duval County offenders list with the Jacksonville addy... current as of today.

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 09:27 AM
He is not on the TX SRO website yet.

Perhaps, arrested in Bandera County?

Unfortunately, I haven't found anything of substance on the Bandera website besides photo ops for elected officials... blah...

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Clayton G.'s offense was in Montgomery County, TX.

His father lives in Bandera County, TX.

Whatever is up with this guy, wherever he is, I'm sure LE knows exactly where he is right this moment.

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 09:31 AM
I think he's in Florida per the address update... just my opinion.

I remember it stated Texas in the same spot last night and just Jacksonville in the other along with Absconded ... They located him and verified his address... However... I do not see an arrest & he should have been arrested for failure to comply. I can't find the booking log for Duval County though.

nursebeeme
10-23-2009, 09:31 AM
He sure gets around.. keeps on the move.. that is dangerous...
He certainly is a "traveler" (makes me think of astro thread on this case)

twall
10-23-2009, 09:36 AM

I remember it stated Texas in the same spot last night and just Jacksonville in the other along with Absconded ... They located him and verified his address... However... I do not see an arrest & he should have been arrested for failure to comply. I can't find the booking log for Duval County though.

ok, I understand now!
I did not look at it before it changed.
But I have read every post on all the threads for this case and I read the police report-hopefully today the creep will be in custody.

Nandee63
10-23-2009, 09:38 AM
I lived in Montgomery County, TX for 15 years. Unfortunately their criminal records aren't accessible on-line (at least not that I can find). I'm only seeing their criminal misdemeanor records. Graham's name doesn't come up anywhere in that county's records. Has anyone been able to find exactly what the offense was? Age of victim(s) or details?

I have a good friend who lives in the county and who's sister works for the county. She's going to see what she can find out about this guy.

Just for those of you who don't live in TX, Bandera County is closest to San Antonio and is considered the "Hill Country". Effectively, if Graham went back there, he could probably hide out and not be detected for a long time. The area is basically beautiful lots of woodlands mixed with some rocky terrain. It's not highly populated.

Amster
10-23-2009, 09:38 AM

Cajun, if there is a "sleuthing" award, I nominate you!

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 09:43 AM
Cajun, if there is a "sleuthing" award, I nominate you!

all I want is justice for Somer...Haleigh found & someone to fry... All these missing child cases to stop
and
my baby :D

andddddddd I thank Mrs Miyagi's good eyes :D

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 09:48 AM
Clay County to hold 10 am briefing:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 09:50 AM
I agree - he should have been arrested for failure to comply - as he was several years ago and served a year in prison (Polk County court docs).

QueenD
10-23-2009, 09:54 AM

Duval County booking log is difficult to use. It is 12 hours behind. But you can pull up the report but it cuts it off at a certain time maybe 5am can't remember. I'll see if I can post one and then you can look.

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 10:01 AM
Duval County booking log is difficult to use. It is 12 hours behind. But you can pull up the report but it cuts it off at a certain time maybe 5am can't remember. I'll see if I can post one and then you can look.

I think I found that log from Busy's post yesterday in ref to the armed rob attempt. It's nuts though LOL

lillygator
10-23-2009, 10:02 AM
is there a briefing?

QueenD
10-23-2009, 10:02 AM
ftp://ftpinmates.jaxsheriff.org/JSO_DAILY_INMATE_DATA.TXT

Duval County Daily inmate
Hopefully that will work. It cuts off at 12am. I wish duval county was like putnam and had it online.

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 10:04 AM
bingo...

QueenD
10-23-2009, 10:06 AM
Case going to be on AMW to air tomorrow nite

PoppyH
10-23-2009, 10:11 AM
They have interviewed all SO's in the area and searched the homes

PoppyH
10-23-2009, 10:12 AM
Hope all have been DNA swabbed!!!!!!!

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Please, someone ask "why is there a registered sex offender's name on the police report?"!!!!

Noway
10-23-2009, 10:17 AM
I'll go back and catch up but one of the biggest problems I've seen with the SO registery is that the state databases are not connected to a national database.

Am I wrong about that?

Is there a place to see all CWG's crimes listed in one place?

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Please, someone ask "why is there a registered sex offender's name on the police report?"!!!!

LMAO I was sayin the same thing.

I am very happy that they have located all 5 of the remaining offenders :D I do believe CWG was one of em.

QueenD
10-23-2009, 10:20 AM

Do we have the police report, I'll email the reporter Nicki.

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 10:21 AM
I'll go back and catch up but one of the biggest problems I've seen with the SO registery is that the state databases are not connected to a national database.

Am I wrong about that?

Is there a place to see all CWG's crimes listed in one place?

Hey Noway -

I think about 3 or 4 pages back, there is a listing of all of his crimes. I believe pferrin posted them... could be wrong though.

pferrin
10-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Hey Noway -

I think about 3 or 4 pages back, there is a listing of all of his crimes. I believe pferrin posted them... could be wrong though.

CODIS is a national database ..for LE not for public. Sometimes you can only find things by checking each county clerk.

SailorMoon
10-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Watching the mother and I am so glad she has strength and determination. And thank God for the police officer who decided to follow the dump trucks. I'm sure the killer wasn't betting on that one. Makes me wonder though...how many bodies end up in the dump?? Sad.

Kudos to LE on this one. They are on the freaking the ball. Get em.

Noway
10-23-2009, 10:30 AM
CODIS is a national database ..for LE not for public. Sometimes you can only find things by checking each county clerk.

THAT is something that should change. IMO

Just to clarify, I wasn't asking about "all crimes in one place" for this particular SO but for all SOs everywhere. If we the public are really going to protect our children, we need to be armed with the right information instantly. IMO

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 10:32 AM
The police report is linked somewhere in this thread. I'll go look for it.

This is the National Sex Offender registry. But it's not yet updated (still says Absconded): http://www.familywatchdog.us/ and the info is from the FL Offender Registry.

Noway
10-23-2009, 10:38 AM
The police report is linked somewhere in this thread. I'll go look for it.

This is the National Sex Offender registry. But it's not yet updated (still says Absconded): http://www.familywatchdog.us/ and the info is from the FL Offender Registry.

And under Convictions, it lists:

SEX ASSLT-OTHER/OTHER STATE

Nothing else ... and I left the State field empty to search all states as instructed.

ETA: Were there other SO convictions?

Link to info (This information was current as of 11/5/2004) :
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #4

Noway
10-23-2009, 10:42 AM
I then tried specifically searching these states ... and still got same entry.

Search Criteria: graham, clayton, AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO

And then:

Search Criteria: graham, clayton, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

And got:

No offenders found.

No Results were found when searching for sex offender reports by that name. To run a detailed background check and search for public records, criminal records, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies and more: SEARCH NOW (http://websleuths.com/forums/I%20then%20tried%20specifically%20searching%20thes e%20states%20...%20and%20still%20got%20same%20entr y.).

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 10:47 AM
I'm not 100% certain, but I do believe his sex offense was in 1992 in Montgomery County.

One other offense that I know of is failure to comply with registering in 2000 in Polk County, FL. And for that he got a year in jail http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=28800480

Noway
10-23-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm not 100% certain, but I do believe his sex offense was in 1992 in Montgomery County.

One other offense that I know of is failure to comply with registering in 2000 in Polk County, FL. And for that he got a year in jail http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=28800480

Is it just me that thinks all of this stuff should be available to the public and in one place? :waitasec:

lonetraveler
10-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Bringing this up from earlier.

Morning Y'all. I just logged in this morning to catch up before I have to paint and saw this mug shot. It was a bit unnerving. In a video I watched yesterday where Somer's mother was sitting on the ground and people had candles, a black man who looked amazingly like this man was right there in front of the camera very near the grieving family and actually made a comment in the video. I'm going back to see which one it is. I'm sure y'all have most likely have already done this.

CajunGirl
10-23-2009, 10:51 AM
He also evaded arrest... once or twice ...

Noway
10-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Hey Noway -

THanks. This is it. (up to 2004 I think)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #4

Anothermom
10-23-2009, 11:05 AM

Montgomery County, Florida?

MCDRAW
10-23-2009, 11:05 AM
ITA!! 110%. I don't care how small of a town your from, or how safe you think it actually is. 7 years old is way to young to be walking home alone from school with or without other children. It may have been okay at one point, but at this point it isn't. Especially if I knew that many RSO's lived in the area!!!!!! We need to keep our babies safe!!

While I believe that 7 is too young to walk home from school. And I would never let my children walk home from school. I am a stay at home mom so I have choices. Maybe Somer's mom didn't. She is a single Mom so she has to work. They need to change the rules and allow bus service but bus service may not have prevented it either. Ben Ownby was kidnapped after getting off the bus, Jaycee was kidnapped waiting on the bus, Elizabeth Smart was taken out of her home. These people are sick and I don't think anything will stop them as long as they are free. Look at Duncan and the great lengths he went to to get Dylan and Shasta.

Cheewawa007
10-23-2009, 11:09 AM
:twocents::twocents:

From watching the presser this morning, I think the monster is a handyman of sorts, hired to do some type of work on the house they're searching. He probably does not live in the neighborhood and probably left the neighborhood that Monday night. Hopefully by taking the drink cups, take out food containers, they'll get some prints that will match on items they found on Somer's body. I think this sob has not been caught yet (meaning he is not a registered SO). JMO, no facts to back up my thoughts.

amysmom
10-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY

He then goes missing.

sbm

Tuba's traveler?

Noway
10-23-2009, 11:19 AM
I'm trying to imagine the scenario of these people working on the house ... how would ONE kidnap Somer without the others noticing?

Was the SO (Clayton Graham) working on the house, walking through the neighborhood, driving through the neighborhood -- what?

The timeline I just saw while watching videos and here http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/10/22/somer_thompson_timeline.html:

2:45 Walking with siblings; separates

3:05 AT and ST arrive home. (AT searches for 1 hour; not sure about ST and Sean P.)

4:00 Texts between Sean P. and Diena.

4:20 Diena calls BF, Charles Perry Currier asking him to leave work and help search

5:00 Charles arrives at house and takes ST with him to search (where is AT? still searching?)

Not sure when Diena flagged down police officer, but police report shows date/time reported as October 19, 17:06 (5:06 p.m.)

mysticrose
10-23-2009, 11:21 AM
After watching Somer's mother this morning, what an amazingly strong and beautiful woman she is. My heart just breaks for her, she has strenght though you can see it in her eyes as she speaks.
I have a very strong feeling they will find this person and swiftly, and I hope the DP is immediate...I am so tired of all this, people that commit these senseless, horiffic crime's seem to have more rights then there victim's, this has got to stop.
Justice for Somer, and every child and family that has fell victim to these pos...!

Anothermom
10-23-2009, 11:21 AM
I'm trying to imagine the scenario of these people working on the house ... how would ONE kidnap Somer without the others noticing?

Was the SO (Clayton Graham) working on the house, walking through the neighborhood, driving through the neighborhood -- what?

The timeline I just saw while watching videos and here http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/10/22/somer_thompson_timeline.html:

2:45 Walking with siblings; separates

3:05 AT and ST arrive home. (AT searches for 1 hour; not sure about ST and Sean P.)

4:00 Texts between Sean P. and Diena.

4:20 Diena calls BF, Charles Perry Currier asking him to leave work and help search

5:00 Charles arrives at house and takes ST with him to search (where is AT? still searching?)

Not sure when Diena flagged down police officer, but police report shows date/time reported as October 19, 17:06 (5:06 p.m.)

How far from school to home?

ElizaAvalon
10-23-2009, 11:26 AM
montgomery county, florida?

texas

momtective
10-23-2009, 11:28 AM
How far from school to home?

1.4 mi.

Noway
10-23-2009, 11:30 AM
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-10-22/story/search_for_clues_continues_at_scene_near_where_som er_thompson_disa

The house was damaged in a fire several months ago, Justino said. A neighbor said three men had been living on the property before the fire. The owners of the house have given deputies permission to go on the property.

(older version)
The house was damaged in fire a about three monthsago, said Mary Justino

Cheewawa007
10-23-2009, 11:31 AM
sbm

Tuba's traveler?

Tuba's traveler - a day laborer hired on Monday only to work on the house - possibly by himself, no other workers needed for whatever work was being done on Monday...perfect opportunity to snatch Somer, leaves, gets gas and he's out of town!

Michellew/2Ls
10-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Hi there everyone. I am new but have been lurking. I found this on the Clay site

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W
AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W
AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W
AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson

QueenD
10-23-2009, 11:32 AM
OKay IMO If this CMG worked in that house and is on the RSO when Somer he then went missing, um I bet he is the one! If not he probably has snit in pants when this girl went missing. I'm leaning on him. If he was not guilty (IMO) then why didnt he run all the way to LE screaming I am not the one I have not register my correct address but I did not do it.

hoppyfrog
10-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Dear Posters:

Do NOT post names, addresses, phone numbers, photos, etc--any personal information--about people who are "innocent parties" in this or any case here at WS. Such posts will be deleted.

If you see a post that contains such information, please hit the alert button to notify a mod. The alert button is in the upper right corner of every post. It's a red triangle.

Thank you,

Hoppy

Cheewawa007
10-23-2009, 11:38 AM
OKay IMO If this CMG worked in that house and is on the RSO when Somer he then went missing, um I bet he is the one! If not he probably has snit in pants when this girl went missing. I'm leaning on him. If he was not guilty (IMO) then why didnt he run all the way to LE screaming I am not the one I have not register my correct address but I did not do it.

Because he probably knew if he did go to them, he would be in trouble for not registering his correct address with the LE.

Kinsey
So all these criminals have their address listed that is the same as Somer's address? What is going on with this? Very strange.

hoppyfrog
Continue at

FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community