PDA

View Full Version : FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #8

Pages : [1] 2 3

hoppyfrog
10-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Continue here.

paris_paris
10-26-2009, 06:46 PM
Could Bueller or somebody tell me when AMW is expected to air?

tia

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 06:50 PM
I just watched the early video that shows DT standing at the road with LE and I did not see anything hinky about it.
IMO the bald guy is LE. He talks directly to DT for a while. Then later we see him (back to camera) talking to 3 other LE guys. When he turns around, he looks like LE clothes. IMO

NSC
10-26-2009, 06:51 PM
UGH, I just don't know about any of it anymore.

I am still all over WLK - his GF just died. He lived in HER home. I have to wonder from what I have seen of this make-up if she would be "educated" enough to know that WLK was an offender in the past. This isn't a dig either, it is the evidence presented in the form of an online profile. I think even more "educated" people have gotton into relationships with RSO they had no clue about their pasts. With her recent death would this leave him living in the residence by himself? WHO KNOWS, but it is where my hinky meter points, still.

Kewpiedoll

tia

http://www.amw.com/
Saturdays @ 9-eastern
Couldn't locate if they are doing segment this Saturday for Somer or not.
I heard they were, but cannot locate in writing.

spamelope

tia
It airs on Sat. Here's the link to the story.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/recovered.cfm?id=68853

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 06:55 PM

I am still all over WLK - his GF just died. He lived in HER home. I have to wonder from what I have seen of this make-up if she would be "educated" enough to know that WLK was an offender in the past. This isn't a dig either, it is the evidence presented in the form of an online profile. I think even more "educated" people have gotton into relationships with RSO they had no clue about their pasts. With her recent death would this leave him living in the residence by himself? WHO KNOWS, but it is where my hinky meter points, still.

Originally I found it very suspicious about the SP family friend. Then- as things started coming out about seeing Somer near the tanks, and the Gano home, I went in that direction with the burnt home being her hang out. I guess I put my brakes on in the middle of this when the hit and run poster came on board with going back to the beginning. So- if I go back to the beginning I get all hung up on SP again like I did in the beginning. So-- IDK what I think anymore.

:(

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 06:59 PM
The BSU post has also thrown me for a loop. I just thought my head was spinning before.

The fact that LE has said all RSO in the area have been looked at and the fact that BSU said most of us were looking in the wrong direction has me puzzled.

I have went back and looked at a lot of the videos and re-read the Police Report. I'm still lost as a goose.

NSC
10-26-2009, 06:59 PM
It airs on Sat. Here's the link to the story.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/recovered.cfm?id=68853

A few things stand on that article:

They are re-interviewing and re-canvassing the area today.

This is one of the most interesting to me.

Next, a semi-contradiction:

Detectives followed garbage trucks from Somer's neighborhood to the landfill, just over the Georgia border.

Versues

The garbage truck that carried Somer's body to the landfill has been identified, but police are still working to identify where that trash came from.

Does this mean they know Somer's body came from her neighborhood but they are trying to pinpoint the EXACT location and trash can????

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 07:01 PM
And the fact that it looks like BSU joined WS just to post that makes me think they really wanted to put that out there. But why??? What are we missing???
Or, as I thought this morning, was it just somebody trying to post something random to stir the pot??

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Just wonder if we were on the right track and the 1 time poster came on to throw us OFF track????

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 07:04 PM

Versues

Does this mean they know Somer's body came from her neighborhood but they are trying to pinpoint the EXACT location and trash can????

It was posted that the neighborhood trash does not go directly to Georgia. It goes to that 'hill' something location first then transferred to Georgia.

I did read about them pin-pointing the truck and talking with the drivers--so yea... her body could have been right there in the surrounding neighborhood.

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Just wonder if we were on the right track and the 1 time poster came on to throw us OFF track????

Yes, that's kinda what I'm thinking. Joined yesterday, posted this morning, nothing since.
:waitasec:

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:05 PM

Versues

Earlier there was a map........many threads ago.......can not find of a map
that showed the tanks, school, burnt house, Somers house, garbage landfill in Fla (where Somers home area goes) and 1 where Somer was found in GA. It was so interesting how LE went to GA instead of Fla...........?????
so wherewas the dumpster?? and why was it taken to GA when all others where taken to Fla????

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:07 PM
And the fact that it looks like BSU joined WS just to post that makes me think they really wanted to put that out there. But why??? What are we missing???
Or, as I thought this morning, was it just somebody trying to post something random to stir the pot??

sometimes they are TROLLS
sometimes as over at Haleighs they joined to relay info to Ron and gang.
The exact words were used on NG by Ron that were on WS.

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 07:08 PM

Anything is possible with hit and runs. kwim
OR could have been someone from another forum playing head games.

Guess it doesn't hurt to sleuth all angles and continue down the road we were on on, and add the beginning to our list. :)

If the hit and run wanted to stop us going on the right path and they know something-- well they are pretty on top of watching the internet and forums.

Sunnybrook
10-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Originally I found it very suspicious about the SP family friend. Then- as things started coming out about seeing Somer near the tanks, and the Gano home, I went in that direction with the burnt home being her hang out. I guess I put my brakes on in the middle of this when the hit and run poster came on board with going back to the beginning. So- if I go back to the beginning I get all hung up on SP again like I did in the beginning. So-- IDK what I think anymore.

:(

I know just what you mean! And I've come to the conclusion that until we know something more concrete such as time and cause of death, we're just going to keep going round and round..

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:10 PM
The BSU post has also thrown me for a loop. I just thought my head was spinning before.

The fact that LE has said all RSO in the area have been looked at and the fact that BSU said most of us were looking in the wrong direction has me puzzled.

I have went back and looked at a lot of the videos and re-read the Police Report. I'm still lost as a goose.

maybe the perp?
person that knows more than us?
If that person would stay around I would feelbetter about the TIP?

ElizaAvalon
10-26-2009, 07:10 PM
The only thing that I have found hinky this whole day is BSU's hit and run.

Just sayin'...

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 07:11 PM
I agree ElizaAvalon!!!!
BSU's post was very hinky.

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Anything is possible with hit and runs. kwim
OR could have been someone from another forum playing head games.

Guess it doesn't hurt to sleuth all angles and continue down the road we were on on, and add the beginning to our list. :)

If the hit and run wanted to stop us going on the right path and they know something-- well they are pretty on top of watching the internet and forums.

my thoughts exactly.
I ask them to please come back and help us.

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 07:13 PM
This morning, someone said they thought BSU may have been LE.
What's your thoughts on that passionflower?

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 07:16 PM
I started to post this on the other thread, had it all typed out and hit post... only to find out the thread was closed, and I lost my post and train of thought. ((which doesn't take much)) lol

At any rate-- I am curious more now than before if SP was working with Somer or any of the children with his 'Indigo Healing Children'... and I type children due to his original website stating children, and later he added adults. AFTER Somer was located murdered at the landfill, and IIRC that same day.

Was Somer having a difficult time with other children teasing her, taking off ahead of the other children and not arriving home on time, was she frustrated, and was she smothered with the older sister reprimanding her about getting into trouble. I recall Dieanna stating on the air if Somer was watching and could hear her that she was NOT in trouble.

I also have a mental sticky note about NOT seeing SP at any of the vigils.
He really has been MIA since this happened. Could be nothing-- could be something??? IDK

SevenSeas

I'm not PF, but that is verrry interesting indeed!

mydailyopinions
I agree ElizaAvalon!!!!
BSU's post was very hinky.

Can someone please point me to this BSU's post?
TIA!

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:17 PM
okay, I was reading on another site (I cannot give the link) and it claims that the morning of Somer's was found her house was robbed by 4 men, with guns!
4 men in jail WITHOUT BOND!

CountryGirl
10-26-2009, 07:18 PM

Or, it could be as obvious as their "hat": B.S.U.

I'm going with your second thought for now.

A_Closer_Look
The below is entirely speculation on my part... I am not saying that I think any of this happened, I am simply asking questions. I have a lot of "What ifs" here, and i fully realize that.

In the beginning, I thought it very strange that SP was asked to stay around for when the kids got home. My gut reaction to that, considering it was not the norm, was that maybe the kids had been fighting and possibly a threat was made or something, that would concern the mom about having them home alone that day. I thought that possibly the mother was comfortable enough with the kids walking home, as there would be other kids around and they 'd be in a group of 3 minimum.

What if the kids had been fighting, not just that day but for weeks... months... leading up to this? What if SP coming over for lunch was to discuss this and get his opinion on the behavior, considering his field? What if SP offered to observe the situation and mom ivited him to stay for the day to see if he could offer any advice after hanging out with the kids after school?

Why does the police report only mention one child as being sent out, and then back out again, to look for Somer after school? Was that child actually looking for Somer? Perhaps they might have already known exactly where she was and was returning to the scene?

Why was a child at the park when mom picked them up once she arrived? How did mom know that's where that child would be? Is this the same park with the bathroom that was being investigated early on?

Could anyone, to protect someone that they love, employ help, or help themselves, to clean up a crime that invloved another person who they also loved?

I've now watched some of the earlier broadcasts again and I have seen things that I missed the first time around. I'm not ready to call it or anything like that, but I am seeing things in a slightly new light now.

Hopefully nobody takes offense to any of this. I am not calling anyone out on this crime yet. I really do think we need people looking in different directions though, the more we can prove wrong, the more we can eliminate, the better... right?

everyoneneedsavoice
WOW...what a day...you all move FAST!

So, I decided to go back to my notes from the beginning and one thing that stood out to me was my post (somewhere, can't find it now) in another thread right after the police report was made public. I'm trying to look at this objectively, as this was before I watched any of the videos from an "analytical" perspective. So...I'm "resleuthing" LOL my questions from that post to see if I can come up with anything different. FYI...

Here's what I said in that post:

I might be reading too much into this, but…the incident report in above posts has me asking a lot of questions…

1. Where was Somer’s twin while SP sent the oldest daughter (AT) to look for Somer?
2. What was SP doing from 3:10 to 5:00 when the boyfriend arrived?
3. DT says she got a text from SP around 4:00 stating Somer didn’t come home
4. BUT…SP says DT sent him a text around 4:00 checking in kids and that’s when he told DT that Somer didn’t make it home
5. Boyfriend picked up Somer’s twin from residence (implied) around 5:00 and went to look for Somer---AT (sister) still out looking for Somer

Doesn’t mention if SP was still at residence when officers and DT relocated to residence to take report…wonder how long or if SP was at the residence alone? Also wonder if Somer’s twin saw SP or what he was doing while AT was looking for sister…especially since SP sent AT back out to look for sister???
Not trying to implicate any innocent party, it just seems coincidental that SP would agree to watch the kids for the first time the day Somer went missing.

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 07:19 PM
maybe the perp?
person that knows more than us?
If that person would stay around I would feelbetter about the TIP?

OR.... could be someone not wanting to really come forward with a tip yet -- has their own conclusion, or really knows someone close to that family really well that is capable of doing this??? ((( SP )))

passionflower

Nope, they read here but I have never heard of them ever coming in on the conversations...........LE keeps all to their chests.
UNLESS a spouse heard something and wants to share but are afraid???

Kimberlyd125
Can someone please point me to this BSU's post?
TIA!

I remember it was right around 6:00-6:15am IIRC

SevenSeas
okay, I was reading on another site (I cannot give the link) and it claims that the morning of Somer's was found her house was robbed by 4 men, with guns!

Wowsers! I've seen the links to the four booked men listed at that address and thought it was weird!!!

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:20 PM
I notice the poster isn't even reading us????? I have been checking the box below.......
just a hit and run.......tease.

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 07:21 PM

Yea... that was posted and never heard anymore about the incident.
I just thought they were robbed or attempted to be robbed while at the vigil thinking the home had donated cash.

Kimberlyd125
Yeah, seems whoever posted, if the info was true, was afraid to be found out.

Posted and Ran QUICKLY

That's why I was thinking the info may have merit.

A_Closer_Look

Possible :(
I think this is why it's great if we have people on different tracks. I don't mind being wrong 100% of the time as long it helps someone to eliminate my theories and get onto, or stay on, the right track.

everyoneneedsavoice
10-26-2009, 07:22 PM

Interesting...there was a lot of talk about 4 arrests for armed robbery in another Somer thread (5 I think) when someone found an update from the Cole County Sheriff's Office of arrests and it listed 4 men and Somer's address. But, I thought I had since seen that this was "an error" by the Sheriff's office??? I think that might have been today or yesterday that the "error" was mentioned...I'll have to go look for it and see if I can find it.

Makes this comment even more interesting...IMO.

Thanks!

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Wowsers! I've seen the links to the four booked men listed at that address and thought it was weird!!!

Now what would 4 men with guns want to steal????
Sleuth that one..........
has my mind running wild again.........

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Oh wow-I remeber discussing the 4 men being arrested with address matching Somer's home and we could not figure out why.
IIRC someone called the Sherif Office and they said the addresses were put in incorrectly. Anybody remember when we were discussing that??

Anyway, so there was something going on that day?

2curious
10-26-2009, 07:24 PM
Yes, that's kinda what I'm thinking. Joined yesterday, posted this morning, nothing since.
:waitasec:

I've been reading and trying to catch up for almost 2 hours! I can't log in to WS at work.
I can't find the post you are talking about. What did they say?:waitasec:

Sometimes I only post once or twice because of time.

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 07:26 PM
I've been reading and trying to catch up for almost 2 hours! I can't log in to WS at work.
I can't find the post you are talking about. What did they say?:waitasec:

Sometimes I only post once or twice because of time.

I know it happened this morning while I was having my 1st cup of joe.
Let me go try to find it.
Although I'm not sure I know how to liny it but I can tell you where it is.

BRB

Trident
10-26-2009, 07:27 PM

The one-time poster who came on the Elizabeth Olten thread was spot on.

scandi
10-26-2009, 07:28 PM
The only thing that I have found hinky this whole day is BSU's hit and run.

Just sayin'...

Hi Eliza, This thread moves so fast I wouldn't know where to begin looking, but who is BSU and what did they say?

Have you all heard what HLN is saying this afternoon, that Somer's murder might be related to an older case with the same perp? Thanks

everyoneneedsavoice
10-26-2009, 07:28 PM

Yep...I was just about to post the exact same thing!

A_Closer_Look
10-26-2009, 07:29 PM
link to the post in question, from the previous thread

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #7

ShadowGal
10-26-2009, 07:29 PM
I notice the poster isn't even reading us????? I have been checking the box below.......
just a hit and run.......tease.

If you don't sign in, you show up as a guest....can still read but your screen name doesn't appear...

LoveMyDogs
10-26-2009, 07:30 PM

I'm a little behind. Who is WLK? TIA!

belimom
Interesting...there was a lot of talk about 4 arrests for armed robbery in another Somer thread (5 I think) when someone found an update from the Cole County Sheriff's Office of arrests and it listed 4 men and Somer's address. But, I thought I had since seen that this was "an error" by the Sheriff's office??? I think that might have been today or yesterday that the "error" was mentioned...I'll have to go look for it and see if I can find it.

Makes this comment even more interesting...IMO.

Thanks!

So what's with all the errors? There are serious errors:

- 4 men arrested at her home - oops, wrong address.
- RSO on original incident report - oops, wrong name.

????????

scandi

That was the "girl 15" post, and it looks now like it was a gal as so many comments say it was. Now for BSU's comment ;}

SevenSeas
10-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Now what would 4 men with guns want to steal????
Sleuth that one..........
has my mind running wild again.........

Please don't make me... my mind is already shot from just trying to catch up here! lol

IDK, wouldn't this have been reported on right away.....the media was all over this... how could they have missed something as HUGE as an armed robbery at the very home of the missing girl that morning??? :waitasec:

Sunnybrook
10-26-2009, 07:33 PM
I started to post this on the other thread, had it all typed out and hit post... only to find out the thread was closed, and I lost my post and train of thought. ((which doesn't take much)) lol

At any rate-- I am curious more now than before if SP was working with Somer or any of the children with his 'Indigo Healing Children'... and I type children due to his original website stating children, and later he added adults. AFTER Somer was located murdered at the landfill, and IIRC that same day.

Was Somer having a difficult time with other children teasing her, taking off ahead of the other children and not arriving home on time, was she frustrated, and was she smothered with the older sister reprimanding her about getting into trouble. I recall Dieanna stating on the air if Somer was watching and could hear her that she was NOT in trouble.

I also have a mental sticky note about NOT seeing SP at any of the vigils.
He really has been MIA since this happened. Could be nothing-- could be something??? IDK

I keep waiting for some sign of Sean but the last I've seen of him, things were changing on his website. Wasn't it before her body was found, not after? Which I thought was strange timing to reword your website. People's hinkey meters were going off right and left!

I haven't seen anywhere that SP was treating Somer, but DT did say he visited them frequently, and this was the first time he stayed with the kids.

ShadowGal
10-26-2009, 07:33 PM

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #7 (http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4342153&postcount=256)

Discussion this a.m. was that BSU either had to do with DNA testing or, the obvious Bull S*** U....

It's an interesting post, well written..

ElizaAvalon
10-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi Eliza, This thread moves so fast I wouldn't know where to begin looking, but who is BSU and what did they say?

Have you all heard what HLN is saying this afternoon, that Somer's murder might be related to an older case with the same perp? Thanks

user bsu1967, one and only post, this morning. you can search for it.

Cheewawa007
10-26-2009, 07:36 PM
The mysterious post from BSU...
police procedure(they always look at family & friends first - most victims know their attacker).
Police report (name appears on the police report)
body language on snippets from news clips.....how about lack thereof? SP???

2curious
10-26-2009, 07:37 PM

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #7 (http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4342153&postcount=256)

WOOH...that post left me speechless!!
It is just really strange.
At first it left me feeling like it is someone that REALLY knows something or knows who did it. But after thinking about it more, it could be someone wanting to throw everyone off.

SevenSeas

Does anybody have that particular post handy?

I have roofers and HVAC ppl running amok here and have to keep an eye on things, while hubby is up on the roof with them. I'm lucky to be able to pop in every few minutes. lol

NSC
WOW...what a day...you all move FAST!

So, I decided to go back to my notes from the beginning and one thing that stood out to me was my post (somewhere, can't find it now) in another thread right after the police report was made public. I'm trying to look at this objectively, as this was before I watched any of the videos from an "analytical" perspective. So...I'm "resleuthing" LOL my questions from that post to see if I can come up with anything different. FYI...

Here's what I said in that post:

I might be reading too much into this, but…the incident report in above posts has me asking a lot of questions…

1. Where was Somer’s twin while SP sent the oldest daughter (AT) to look for Somer?
2. What was SP doing from 3:10 to 5:00 when the boyfriend arrived?
4. BUT…SP says DT sent him a text around 4:00 checking in kids and that’s when he told DT that Somer didn’t make it home
5. Boyfriend picked up Somer’s twin from residence (implied) around 5:00 and went to look for Somer---AT (sister) still out looking for Somer

Doesn’t mention if SP was still at residence when officers and DT relocated to residence to take report…wonder how long or if SP was at the residence alone? Also wonder if Somer’s twin saw SP or what he was doing while AT was looking for sister…especially since SP sent AT back out to look for sister???
Not trying to implicate any innocent party, it just seems coincidental that SP would agree to watch the kids for the first time the day Somer went missing.

If you think about the above it makes PERFECT sense and the story corobrates. She called to check in and he texted back saying Somer didn't come home. Maybe he didn't ALERT her because the kids told him Somer has done this previously.

As far as DT picking up her son at the other park. We are in the day and age of cell phones and text messages. Just a thought.

Totally playing devils advocate.

A_Closer_Look
10-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Discussion this a.m. was that BSU either had to do with DNA testing or, the obvious Bull S*** U....

Yep. Could be a quack, or someone in the know... who knows.
I hate cryptic posts. Right or wrong they drive me batty until I know one way or the other. :banghead:

NSC
10-26-2009, 07:39 PM
I think Bull Sh** University.

I don't know what to believe. Isn't that called baiting or something???

Oh and just to add something about this issue. On the Billings murder case there were several of us talking to LE spouse and source behind the scenes. Obviously, can't put a link out there for the world to see where we would get certain info. So, you try to elude to it but it typcially was not allowed by fellow posters who wanted PROOF. Oh yeah and TOS. So, in my opinion this is almost worse. IDK - another one of my mindless thoughts ;)

scandi
10-26-2009, 07:40 PM
user bsu1967, one and only post, this morning. you can search for it.

Thanks Eliza.

A_Closer_Look
10-26-2009, 07:40 PM
As far as DT picking up her son at the other park. We are in the day and age of cell phones and text messages. Just a thought.

Totally playing devils advocate.

Good point, thank you. The obvious escapes me sometimes when I am focusing on something else. :angel:

LoveMyDogs
10-26-2009, 07:41 PM
I keep waiting for some sign of Sean but the last I've seen of him, things were changing on his website. Wasn't it before her body was found, not after? Which I thought was strange timing to reword your website. People's hinkey meters were going off right and left!

I haven't seen anywhere that SP was treating Somer, but DT did say he visited them frequently, and this was the first time he stayed with the kids.

I would still like to learn more about this SP guy.:waitasec: I'll check myspace and see what I can find.

momtective
10-26-2009, 07:41 PM

I recall looking at this back on the 21st right after it was posted...way back in one of the first threads on Somer's case.

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 07:42 PM

lol

BSU1967

Some of my FB friends use acronyms like this which could mean anything really, like Ball State University 1967 ... :)

OR do we know anyone that we were creeping out about that had the initials BSU? I don't recall a last name with U, however I do recall Kuhn that was one scarey freak.

IDK -- just yapping with my typing here-- I really stink with riddles and code speak.

ElizaAvalon
10-26-2009, 07:42 PM
WOOH...that post left me speechless!!
It is just really strange.
At first it left me feeling like it is someone that REALLY knows something or knows who did it. But after thinking about it more, it could be someone wanting to throw everyone off.

Yes, and even curiouser (is that a word?), the poster logged off immediately.

Emma Peel
10-26-2009, 07:43 PM
IMO - as some are pointing out it's:

B.S. you.

trolls love the name game.

jhawk
10-26-2009, 07:46 PM

Or could have stood for Behavioral Science Unit. I'm leaning towards it being a hoax...but you never know. It could be legit.

LoveMyDogs
10-26-2009, 07:47 PM
There are a couple of results that come up when you google bsu1967. I guess the chances of it being the same person are pretty slim though. Was trying to see if they had posted the same thing elsewhere.

Trident
10-26-2009, 07:47 PM
I recall looking at this back on the 21st right after it was posted...way back in one of the first threads on Somer's case.

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

Does anyone have a link to their booking pictures?

Cheewawa007
10-26-2009, 07:48 PM
A thought just came to me....something we have NOT done - keyword from BSU-google - how far is Orange Park Middle School from Grove Park Elementary?????

crocus
10-26-2009, 07:49 PM

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

So, if this address was an error as LE says, IIRC, have their charges been updated to include the correct address?

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:51 PM
Or could have stood for Behavioral Science Unit. I'm leaning towards it being a hoax...but you never know. It could be legit.

if so, hopefully they will come back and explain and HELP us instead of PLAYING GAMES!

AmandaReckonwith
Does anyone have a link to their booking pictures?

Scroll to the bottom
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Somer%20Thompson/?start=120

NSC
I'm a little behind. Who is WLK? TIA!

He is a RSO, his picture is a few pages back. Lives on Gano. GF just died the week before Somer went missing.

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:52 PM
So, if this address was an error as LE says, IIRC, have their charges been updated to include the correct address?

yes, that is where they robbed.......Somer's home on the morning she was found! not day she disappeared.......can't give link
story on monkey

Trident
10-26-2009, 07:54 PM
IMO - as some are pointing out it's:

B.S. you.

trolls love the name game.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe BSU1967 was a troll.

crocus
10-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Scroll to the bottom
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Somer%20Thompson/?start=120

You are awesome.......great PB collection on so many cases!

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/worship.gif (http://www.millan.net)

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Scroll to the bottom

Thankyou for the pix........GREAT!

NSC
10-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Okay, just had a lightbulb go off in my head.

Is it possible this house could be connected to drugs??? I hate to go there but...

And the robbery??? And Somer, was this some sort of Vendetta??

BUT!!!! How could anyone rob their home with so much police and media presense??????

Chili Fries
A moderator could check the IP address for BSU1967 and let everybody know if it is from the Jacksonville area, or at least the region because sometimes IP addresses aren't exact. I don't think that would be unethical in any way provided the actual IP address is not made public.

A_Closer_Look
I just saw that the Black Student Union was founded in 1967... so it's possible that's where the handle 'BSU1967' comes from. Could mean anything, but saw that one and thought it could be where it came from since it involved both the acronym and the date.

I do not think that anyone "in the know" would drop a bomb like that, knowing their IP can be traced by the powers that be, if they wanted to.

I think it's far more likely we just had a random drive-by post from someone who has a hunch based on doing exactly what they told us to do in that post.

I'm usually wrong though.

passionflower
10-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Okay, just had a lightbulb go off in my head.

Is it possible this house could be connected to drugs??? I hate to go there but...

And the robbery??? Was this some sort of Vendetta???????

IIRC back at the first someone saw mom's facebook or my space and some wild pix and a animated baby smoking pot.......
so there is some possibility???

scandi
10-26-2009, 08:00 PM

Hi Jhawk, That is a good guess, as isn't that the profiling dept if the FBI? I think so. The post says allot without saying anything and think it is probably a hoax too. I see it as focusing on the mother, as who else was interviewed in the first day or the following day? She was the one on every news channel. I don't see her as the perp, :waitasec: IMO

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by BSU1967 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4342153#post4342153)
Good morning,
The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
Once you have done so, you will know more.
Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.

Thought I would bring this over for everyone to re-read or anyone who has not read the post.

Emma Peel
10-26-2009, 08:02 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't believe BSU1967 was a troll.

Of course, I don't know either!

But, IMO - methinks there was a big effort made in that post :

1) to use big technical words to sound erudite* - scholarly :wink:
2) to speak in riddle and be mysterious and cryptic
3) to hit & run
4) to make grammactical errors when using said big words (majority is not a plural noun)

In essence, that post tried too hard. And that makes me suspicious.

passionflower
10-26-2009, 08:03 PM
NG on.....with X wife Heene about balloon boy...........
was hoping something on Somer.
Is Somer's funeral tomorrow???

Trident
10-26-2009, 08:03 PM
I just saw that the Black Student Union was founded in 1967... so it's possible that's where the handle 'BSU1967' comes from. Could mean anything, but saw that one and thought it could be where it came from since it involved both the acronym and the date.

I do not think that anyone "in the know" would drop a bomb like that, knowing their IP can be traced by the powers that be, if they wanted to.

I think it's far more likely we just had a random drive-by post from someone who has a hunch based on doing exactly what they told us to do in that post.

Interesting. The 4 armed robbers were black, were they not?

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:04 PM
I don't get why they would try to rob house that is loaded with media and LE either.
There has to more to this than we are seeing/hearing.

Chili Fries
10-26-2009, 08:04 PM

That is for the Black Student Union at the University of Buffalo, not for any Black Student Union in general. I have a feeling that our BSU1967 is unrelated, a 42 year old for whom those initials are significant.

smart blonde
10-26-2009, 08:05 PM

I know what you mean, but I can't put too much creedence in what someone puts in a one-time, cryptic post that tries to make it seem as if they have some kind of inside information.

The post seems like almost 'troll-like' behavior to me.

(What I hate about this is I could be wrong- this whole case has me so confused, with my different theories jutting out like a seven point star. I just don't know.)

Chili Fries
I don't get why they would try to rob house that is loaded with media and LE either.
There has to more to this than we are seeing/hearing.
It was a mistake by LE, they accidentally listed the address as Somer's. Probably had that address on the brain.

Cheewawa007

Or it could stand for Ball State University & they graduated in 1968

Trident

NG needs to get off that case.

Oh, God, now NG is proclaiming, "Haleigh is dead," then she said searchers are packing up and leaving town. Like this is her bombshell news????? :furious:

passionflower
TM Searchers say Haleigh is dead.......Misty skips town again........the Bombshell on NG

Kimberlyd125
I'm so sick of hearing about the darn balloon boy carp.
There are stories that need to be covered where children are really missing/deceased. JMO

not_my_kids
10-26-2009, 08:06 PM
why are we all yelling for the hit and run poster to come back and help? They did help. I have seen more productivity pass through these fast flying threads today, certainly more than there was yesterday.
They did their part, even if they meant to harm the effort, they helped immensely.

Trino
10-26-2009, 08:06 PM
A thought just came to me....something we have NOT done - keyword from BSU-google - how far is Orange Park Middle School from Grove Park Elementary?????

It's almost exactly 1 mile. It IS interesting that Orange Park Junior High is less than 1/2 mile from Dewberry and Gano.

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:07 PM
It was a mistake by LE, they accidentally listed the address as Somer's. Probably had that address on the brain.

Do we know for a fact it was a mistake?

Paulette
10-26-2009, 08:08 PM

I am still all over WLK - his GF just died. He lived in HER home. I have to wonder from what I have seen of this make-up if she would be "educated" enough to know that WLK was an offender in the past. This isn't a dig either, it is the evidence presented in the form of an online profile. I think even more "educated" people have gotten into relationships with RSO they had no clue about their pasts. With her recent death would this leave him living in the residence by himself? WHO KNOWS, but it is where my hinky meter points, still.

She was a biker chick, she knew. Besides, she had to let the parole officer in the house or parole would have asked her if he really was living there. He's a sexual predator, a much more serious offender than a sexual offender. I saw her video. Is that the online profile you refer to? He has her name tattooed on himself. Poor thing, she didn't seem to have too many opportunities in life.

camcneishg
A thought just came to me....something we have NOT done - keyword from BSU-google - how far is Orange Park Middle School from Grove Park Elementary?????maybe about 8-10 blocks..I think it is Orange Park Jr. High, not middle

crocus
I think because we are at a minimum of any real info coming from LE at this point, BSU's post is kinda like a bone being tossed in for sleuthing and has everyone wondering.

The relatively small window of opportunity for this crime has me stumped, along with the amount of people in the area.......

smart blonde
10-26-2009, 08:09 PM
This was my other thought about the B.S. poster. Ugh.

eyes4crime
10-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Scroll to the bottom

Thanks so much for all the organization - wow is all I can say. :blowkiss:

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 08:10 PM
It's almost exactly 1 mile. It IS interesting that Orange Park Junior High is less than 1/2 mile from Dewberry and Gano.

The 13 yr old was picked up at OPAA, correct?
Also-- Mom flagged down officer and went directly to the parking lot at OPAA.

2curious
10-26-2009, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=NSC;4345730]I think Bull Sh** University.

HA.......I thought the same!!

I don't know what to believe. Isn't that called baiting or something???

SevenSeas
10-26-2009, 08:11 PM

THANK YOU!!!! Ggrrrrrrrrrr! I can't believe this yit!

EclecticArtist
10-26-2009, 08:12 PM
OT...Nancy G. :furious: Another night of Balloon Boy repeats!! I guess Somer's story is not big enough news for her to broadcast!

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Ok, my thoughts on no arrest until after funeral...
I can almost understand that, so Defense can not hold body up from being buried.

But, (just asking) couldn't defense ask for body to be exumed (sp???) if they needed it to be. Of course that would be after emblaming.

Does anybody think they know who did this and they are waiting on funeral???
TIA

Cheewawa007
10-26-2009, 08:13 PM

You thinking what I'm thinking?

passionflower
10-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Was anything on ISSUES about Somer???

AmandaReckonwith

Chili, that's what I was hoping, do you remember where you read that? I've been trying to find it.

A_Closer_Look
I can almost understand that, so Defense can not hold body up from being buried.

But, (just asking) couldn't defense ask for body to be exumed (sp???) if they needed it to be. Of course that would be after emblaming.

TIA

As far as I was aware, Somer's body was being held up regardless. Is that not the case?

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Oh, I thought she was to be buried tomorrow

A_Closer_Look
10-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Oh, I thought she was to be buried tomorrow

You could be right, I may be wrong. i thought I had read that her body was not being released in time.

camcneishg
10-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Amandareckon, if you would like to add my pics to your site, please do...at least we could have them all together somewhere.....

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 08:17 PM

TIA

LE could have hidden video equipment to capture every person that walks through the door for the viewing, and the memorial. Especially if they are watching someone real close. kwim

passionflower

TIA

interesting thought........wasn't today the wake for the public to visit and give condolances????

Kimberlyd125
I don't know for sure addresses for robbery was a mistake.
I don't know for sure RSO being on missing person's report was a mistake either.

Can anybody point me to the direction of statements clearing those 2 things up.
(please...my mind can't let go of it)

Cheewawa007
10-26-2009, 08:18 PM
maybe about 8-10 blocks..I think it is Orange Park Jr. High, not middle

Hey you....where's those pics you were going to take for us today?:smiley4:

txsvicki
Is SF( Sean) the regular babysitter, the one who was given the names and numbers of little friends because Somer would lag behind the other kids up to an hour at times? Is this babysitter, or at least the one there that day the one who claims to be an indigo something or other and how long did Somer's mom know this guy?

Kimberlyd125
interesting thought........wasn't today the wake for the public to visit and give condolances????

I think so, but I thought her body was to be burried tomorrow. I hadn't heard that it would not be ready in time. Maybe so. I try to stay caught up but we all know how difficult it is.

passionflower
10-26-2009, 08:19 PM
As far as I was aware, Somer's body was being held up regardless. Is that not the case?

I haven't heard that......in newspaper????

crocus
10-26-2009, 08:19 PM
OT...Nancy G. :furious: Another night of Balloon Boy repeats!! I guess Somer's story is not big enough news for her to broadcast!

I am so tired of this family and their "story"......they have wasted enough of our time. Keep them off the TV news, etc,. and let LE do what they have to do with them.

Poor little Somer is dead at the hands of someone, and that's far more important and newsworthy. :banghead:

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 08:20 PM
You thinking what I'm thinking?

The 13yr old possibly-- Elizabeth in MO had a 15 yr old murder her. ?????

Cheewawa007
10-26-2009, 08:20 PM

That was my understanding as well.

smart blonde
10-26-2009, 08:21 PM
At this point, I feel the only reason Nancy Grace should have the Balloon Boy story on her program is if he suddenly goes missing.

Come on, Nancy! There are missing children that need to be found, and murdered children that need justice! There are predators that need to be taken off the street.

Quit wasting the national forum you have on stupid stories about hoaxes and a family that is getting too much exposure for their idiotic actions. The Heene's know their children are safe.

We don't know the other children in Somer's neighborhood are safe tonight.

grandmaj
10-26-2009, 08:21 PM

Somer is not being released by the coroner according to mother and she doesn't know when she will be able to bury her. That is what she said in a news conference I think on Friday???

MomofBoys
10-26-2009, 08:22 PM
But, IMO - methinks there was a big effort made in that post :

1) to use big technical words to sound erudite* - scholarly
2) to speak in riddle and be mysterious and cryptic
3) to hit & run

In essence, that post tried too hard. And that makes me suspicious.

I really only got the third one out of that post, to be honest. The words weren't any bigger than most educated people use, and after years of true crime books and boards like this--anyone can start sounding like they're LE. It probably sounds pretentious in some cases, but I find myself rattling off technical terms like I own them. Really, I don't, LOL.

This is going to sound arcane, but I run a TV spoiler board that's about this size. We get posts like this. People know something, but can't post details in fear of reprisal from their employer or employed friends. So they speak in riddles (sometimes even in haiku) in order to spread some TV info. It's not as weighted as what we discuss here, but some people take it very seriously. I remember back when someone spoiled that Grissom and Sara were already in a relationship on CSI. Bessie, bar the door!

My point is, some people speak in riddles by necessity. On a board like this, I could see someone who MIGHT (very well might not) have credible info that the perp is not a SO getting frustrated by the focus on a RSODI scenario. They can't share what they know, but they want to get people thinking in the right direction. Whether it's so they can assist the investigation by refocusing leads or just because they want to stop banging their head into a desk, I don't know.

It's kind of frustrating, but it's just my personal perspective as someone who deals with trolls all the time. This one doesn't reek of troll to me. Who knows, though. There's always the possibility they just want attention, but generally posers stick around to see the reaction and stir the pot further.

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:22 PM
So are they having the graveside service tomorrow without the body? Or is it being put off?
Did this come from news???
TIA

If it doen't come from WS while the little green light is by my name, I usually miss it.
Y'all are so good, I really don't need to go to news sources much.

Cheewawa007
10-26-2009, 08:23 PM

It was on the 6:00 local news last night - either firstcoast news or action news.

A_Closer_Look

I could definitely be wrong. If I read it, and I am pretty sure that I did, it was here. Let me go back and see if i can find where I read it.

NSC

That is what I thought too Dear Sherlock :)

And to answer the previous poster about do you think they have anyone is sight??? My answer is: NO! :(

Kimberlyd125
Somer is not being released by the coroner according to mother and she doesn't know when she will be able to bury her. That is what she said in a news conference I think on Friday???

wow - I don't know how I missed that.
Thanks y'all for clearing that up for me.

crocus
10-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Fla. town, family say goodbyes to slain girl

By RON WORD

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- With the song "You Are My Sunshine" played quietly, more than 1,500 mourners filed past the casket of 7-year-old Somer Thompson, who vanished last Monday in north Florida on her way home from school.
Purple flowers covered the top of Somer's wooden casket as mourners shook hands with family members seated in the front row. Several portraits of Somer were also on display, while scenes from her life were projected on two large screens.
The funeral for Somer, whose body was found last Wednesday in a south Georgia landfill, is scheduled for 11 a.m. Tuesday in the First Baptist Church of Orange Park, the place of the viewing Monday evening.

snipped............
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1301451.html

scandi
why are we all yelling for the hit and run poster to come back and help? They did help. I have seen more productivity pass through these fast flying threads today, certainly more than there was yesterday.
They did their part, even if they meant to harm the effort, they helped immensely.

Hi Not my kids, I think he is pointing to a familial/friend perp, don't you? And that is the opposite from what statistics tell us about this crime, at least from what I have read here.

I have learned the statistics change for a stranger abduction when the victim dies. But in my logical mind :innocent: I can't see a familial/friend duping a body in a dumpster and losing control over it like that. They wouldn't want the risk of her being found and evidence leading right back to them. The stranger SO doesn't give a hoot about that.

The way she was dumped was IMO by some perv who used her then wanted her out of sight quickly, and that is the MO of a SO who kills.

It could be this BSU was trying to turn our heads in a different direction IMO.

Kewpiedoll
FBI and FDLE investigators have been combing through piles of garbage searching for information that will lead them to Somer’s killer. The trash that was taken away from the neighborhood may potentially yield a wealth of clues in bringing Somer’s killer to justice. Receipts, mail, addresses are just a few of the items that could break the case and pinpoint a suspect.http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d23-Somer-Thompson-cause-of-death-not-released-and-public-memorial-to-be-held

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:25 PM
I could definitely be wrong. If I read it, and I am pretty sure that I did, it was here. Let me go back and see if i can find where I read it.

No need to go back A_Closer_Look
I just somehow missed it.

dsntslp
10-26-2009, 08:25 PM

How much have we seen the teen brother at the vigils or on tape?

camcneishg
10-26-2009, 08:26 PM
maybe they are speaking about someone who is NOT on the police report?? just thinking inside my little box here....

Shutterfly
10-26-2009, 08:26 PM

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af1/WebsleuthsCommunityAlbums/Somer%20Thompson/mess.jpg

It's 1.2 miles parking lot to parking lot...

and here are the other points of interest for anyone not familiar with the map

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:28 PM

I don't know if we would see the teen brother. I would think she is trying to keep her other 3 children out of the media spotlight.

I could be wrong, but I know that is what I would do.

camcneishg
10-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Hey you....where's those pics you were going to take for us today?:smiley4:hey you...where were you??? they are on the last thread...LOL

NSC
10-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Well BSU1967 last activity today was right before 2pm - so they obviously see we talking about their info. Would be nice if they would expound their THEORY!!!!!

Cheewawa007
10-26-2009, 08:30 PM

Natta.

camcneishg
10-26-2009, 08:30 PM
I don't know if we would see the teen brother. I would think she is trying to keep her other 3 children out of the media spotlight.

I could be wrong, but I know that is what I would do.Well, I at least got to see what he looks like...channel 12 has a very brief shot of the family walking into the church tonight.....

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 08:31 PM
maybe they are speaking about someone who is NOT on the police report?? just thinking inside my little box here....

There was a juvenile I thought on the report without a name and info???
I need to find the report again... I didn't save it. :(

Kimberlyd125
Your map is great.
Interesting that she never made it to the 2nd crossguard and the vacant house and park are right before the 2nd crossguard.

I never realized that.

txsvicki

I'm completely lost. Whose teen brother?

camcneishg
10-26-2009, 08:32 PM
shutterfly, I love your maps...

Patty G
http://jacksonville.com/community/my_clay_sun/2009-10-23/story/somers_slaying_investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_ of_trash

Justino said one possible contact eliminated was a registered sex offender whose name and address in Orange Park is listed on the incident report that was written after Somer was reported missing. That person was named by someone who later turned out to be mistaken about the identity, Justino said.

passionflower
Fla. town, family say goodbyes to slain girl

By RON WORD

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- With the song "You Are My Sunshine" played quietly, more than 1,500 mourners filed past the casket of 7-year-old Somer Thompson, who vanished last Monday in north Florida on her way home from school.
Purple flowers covered the top of Somer's wooden casket as mourners shook hands with family members seated in the front row. Several portraits of Somer were also on display, while scenes from her life were projected on two large screens.
The funeral for Somer, whose body was found last Wednesday in a south Georgia landfill, is scheduled for 11 a.m. Tuesday in the First Baptist Church of Orange Park, the place of the viewing Monday evening.

snipped............
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1301451.html

Interesting, I thought that the media would be all over this...........

NSC
Shutter, I could just HUG you with those awesome maps!!! I really want your opinion on something I posted earlier while I was doing a walk from WLK house back down Gano toward the school!!!

camcneishg
channel 12 is wtlv

NSC
10-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Natta.

Yes, but out of fairness on one of news segments, mom said she was keeping kids away at another location as this was very hard on them.

Kewpiedoll
hey you...where were you??? they are on the last thread...LOL
Hi Cam... thank you for your photos, your additional trip over there, and would like to ask you how things went at the Clothes Closet?? LOL
Anything interesting? If you already posted on the other thread about this, sorry I missed it.

Thank you.. :)

KR2tonenow
http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d23-Somer-Thompson-cause-of-death-not-released-and-public-memorial-to-be-held (http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner%7Ey2009m10d23-Somer-Thompson-cause-of-death-not-released-and-public-memorial-to-be-held)

Thanks for this article...a must read!

Who killed Somer Thompson Somer Thompson Family Photo The world demands to know who killed...
Keep Reading » (http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner%7Ey2009m10d23-Who-killed-Somer-Thompson-video)

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Interesting, I thought that the media would be all over this...........

Well, we know one host that is not all over this. Mizz Nancy can't get enough of Balloon boy!!!
What a crock.

dsntslp
10-26-2009, 08:36 PM
I'm completely lost. Whose teen brother?
Somer's teen brother that allegedly does not live in the home with them. The one mom picked up at OPAA.

passionflower
http://jacksonville.com/community/my_clay_sun/2009-10-23/story/somers_slaying_investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_ of_trash

Justino said one possible contact eliminated was a registered sex offender whose name and address in Orange Park is listed on the incident report that was written after Somer was reported missing. That person was named by someone who later turned out to be mistaken about the identity, Justino said.

thanks, great article!

NSC
Just thinking outloud. I have to wonder if LE has located Somers backpack. Was it in the house and that is what REALLY led them there????

eyes4crime
Hi Not my kids, I think he is pointing to a familial/friend perp, don't you? And that is the opposite from what statistics tell us about this crime, at least from what I have read here.

I have learned the statistics change for a stranger abduction when the victim dies. But in my logical mind :innocent: I can't see a familial/friend duping a body in a dumpster and losing control over it like that. They wouldn't want the risk of her being found and evidence leading right back to them. The stranger SO doesn't give a hoot about that.

The way she was dumped was IMO by some perv who used her then wanted her out of sight quickly, and that is the MO of a SO who kills.

I agree scandi - but I can't get over the feeling he somehow knows the area and when the children get out of school. I doubt little Somer was a target for the perp until he saw her isolate from the group, and with an altercation behind her, who knows how vulnerable Somer may have looked.

NSC
10-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Well, we know one host that is not all over this. Mizz Nancy can't get enough of Balloon boy!!!
What a crock.

What a Crock!!! :banghead:

yes, lets give them media attention, EXACTLY what they were seeking!!

passionflower
Somer's teen brother that allegedly does not live in the home with them. The one mom picked up at OPAA.

do we know where he lives?
his neighbors?
his friends?

A_Closer_Look
shutterfly, I love your maps...

I'll second that! :)
You rock Shutterfly!

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:40 PM
I find it interesting that those articles are from a site out of New Orleans.

Noway
10-26-2009, 08:41 PM
For what it's worth, when I posted the info about the arrests of 4 men, I was told to remove the address part ... even tho the Thompson's address is in police report and in mainstream media. I tried to PM those who posted it again/quoted the post just in case.

Kewpiedoll
do we know where he lives?
his neighbors?
his friends?

HI Passionflower: I don't think anyone has this answer. I have ask this question multiple times, and no one knows. Early in the case it was stated he did not live with his Mother, and siblings. Who then does he live with? Is his Father local, or the grandparents? I did see a photo of the grandparents (back side view) walking with LE... yet I don't know if they live local, or traveled in town to be with the family...?

If Grandparents live locally, I then ask myself why they were not assisting with the children walking to and from school?

Cheewawa007
hey you...where were you??? they are on the last thread...LOL

Man! You are the bomb cam!! I missed 'em... do you ever rest? I'm gonna go take a peek...

2curious
10-26-2009, 08:42 PM
I've been wondering abput the backback also. Has it been mentioned that it was found and maybe I missed it?:waitasec:

passionflower
I bet the whole city of Orange Park cannot rest until this child killer is found and in jail.
I cannot imagine the parents fear out there.
This monster killed Somer and maybe more who knows....he might like adults as well as children!
I sincerely hope know one let's their child out of their sight.
It is not even safe for them to play outside with other children!

not_my_kids

I;m not sure what to think, but I am willing to bet they know nothing, if they do know something and would like to consider this a challenge, that would be great.
I have become a real "Put up or shut up" type lately.
I would like to thank BSU for all the new thoughts and angles that were stimulated today, even if that was not the intent.

spamelope
10-26-2009, 08:43 PM
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af1/WebsleuthsCommunityAlbums/Somer%20Thompson/mess.jpg

It's 1.2 miles parking lot to parking lot...

and here are the other points of interest for anyone not familiar with the map
Wow, and add OPAA in there and you have one hotbed of activity for one small street, no?

SondraK
10-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Maybe we should look at the four young men who tried to rob the house. They are still in Clay County jail under no bond. Why would they try that with LE all over the place?

Ms Suzanne
10-26-2009, 08:44 PM
I believe if I heard correctly on HLN one of the people renovating the house was a sex offender.If that is correct I would like to know more.I think they need to talk to all the crew members renovating the house and people they know.

scandi
10-26-2009, 08:45 PM
I agree scandi - but I can't get over the feeling he somehow knows the area and when the children get out of school. I doubt little Somer was a target for the perp until he saw her isolate from the group, and with an altercation behind her, who knows how vulnerable Somer may have looked.

ITA Eyes, The opportunity was there for him to take and not created by him.

I heard earlier on HLN there is now thought Somer's crime is thought to link to a previous murder some time back. No one responded when I posted it here this afternoon, but am wondering if anyone else has heard this. There really could be a serial killer in that town IMO.

Kimberlyd125
Was it mentioned in here that 13yo brother goes to Grove Park JH or were we just sleuthing???

camcneishg
NG just said "MY APOLOGIES TO CRYSTAL S!!!!"

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:46 PM

I heard earlier on HLN there is now thought Somer's crime is thought to link to a previous murder some time back. No one responded when I posted it here this afternoon, but am wondering if anyone else has heard this. There really could be a serial killer in that town IMO.

I did hear that. I beleive it was John Walsh who stated that.

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:47 PM

WHAT??????????????
I gotta watch the 9:00 one to hear that.
Maybe there is snow in H377

txsvicki
I located BSU's post and get from it that he/she theorizes that the murderer is someone who was interviewed the first day and following days. According to BSU, the police report and google maps also show who the killer is. Now, BSU has me wondering if there is no stranger sexual predator who abducted this child.

A_Closer_Look
I need to clear something up. I see reports of Somer's oldest sibling being a sister, and posts mentioning an older brother. I know she has a twin brother, but does anybody know for certain if the older sibling is a brother or sister? Because until some posts tonight, I always thought it was an older sister. Thanks!

not_my_kids
Has anyone contacted LE and asked them if the 4 arrests allegedly made at Somer's are typos? It is public record, they should be willing to clarify, unless they are attempting to use that information to draw someone out.

(Please, don't make me do it. Way outside my comfort zone, I try to stick to older cases, much older.)

gypsyblue
someone had posted earlier that during an interview with dt a guy to her left mouthed the word no when dt was asked if she knows how Somer was killed.....but the video was the wrong one.....anyone find the right video???...tyia

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:48 PM
O/T: What is she saying the reason is she is saying sorry to CS?

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Was it mentioned in here that 13yo brother goes to Grove Park JH or were we just sleuthing???

I am assuming he does since Mom went to OPAA to pick him up.
Maybe now after thinking-- when she flagged LE down and they ended up at OPAA parking lot she told LE that is where she needed to go first- to pick up the 13yr old.

not_my_kids
10-26-2009, 08:49 PM
AS I understand it, there were 4 kids, Somer, Twin brother, 10 year old sister, teenage brother that does not live in the home.

AmandaReckonwith
10-26-2009, 08:49 PM
I did hear that. I beleive it was John Walsh who stated that.

John Walsh said it was 4 girls, 20 years ago.
Reality is: 35 years ago, 5 little girls missing in Jacksonville.

This link has an excellent summary:
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-10-25/story/is_it_a_different_world_for_our_kids#

passionflower
10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Bombshell........Misty took a bus to nashville to live with grandma

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
I need to clear something up. I see reports of Somer's oldest sibling being a sister, and posts mentioning an older brother. I know she has a twin brother, but does anybody know for certain if the older sibling is a brother or sister? Because until some posts tonight, I always thought it was an older sister. Thanks!

She has both ACL...
10 yr old sister (one who reprimanded her)
Twin Brother
13 yr old brother (half brohter since he has different father)

Ms Suzanne
10-26-2009, 08:51 PM
She did? Why? Good.

A_Closer_Look
10-26-2009, 08:52 PM
AS I understand it, there were 4 kids, Somer, Twin brother, 10 year old sister, teenage brother that does not live in the home.

I see. Thank you NMK, this makes sense now!

camcneishg
O/T: What is she saying the reason is she is saying sorry to CS?Since she heard the 911 tape of MC being robbed, proof MC does drugs.......I bout fell out of my chair!! sorry for the OT

not_my_kids
I still think RSO C. Davis needs to be located, if he hasn't been already.

Sorry, he's still on my mind hard. I'm tying so hard not to have tunnel vision.

Kimberlyd125
10-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Ok, I gotta go for a little while. Y'all don't talk to much while I'm gone. My head is spinning enough already.
BRB

camcneishg
10-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Hi Cam... thank you for your photos, your additional trip over there, and would like to ask you how things went at the Clothes Closet?? LOL
Anything interesting? If you already posted on the other thread about this, sorry I missed it.

Thank you.. :)Clothes Closet welcomed the clothes, but you could not go in and look around....several sweet ladies working there, and several men too, but did not see everyone......

A_Closer_Look
10-26-2009, 08:54 PM
She has both ACL...
10 yr old sister (one who reprimanded her)
Twin Brother
13 yr old brother (half brohter since he has different father)

Thank you! I thought I was going crazy, kept seeing reports of her walking home with twin and older sister, then mention of the older one being a brother elsewhere. The fact that she has both really clears it all up for me :)

Thanks again all! You all keep me sane :)

crocus
Bombshell........Misty took a bus to nashville to live with grandma

Well, WOW!

Have the parents gone back also?

Carp, this is so O/T..............

camcneishg
Ok, I gotta go for a little while. Y'all don't talk to much while I'm gone. My head is spinning enough already.
BRBThat won't work!!, I tried it...LOL

Ms Suzanne
John Walsh said it was 4 girls, 20 years ago.
Reality is: 35 years ago, 5 little girls missing in Jacksonville.

This link has an excellent summary:
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-10-25/story/is_it_a_different_world_for_our_kids#
I thought they thought Ted Bundy did that?

AmandaReckonwith
10-26-2009, 08:55 PM

Somer has an older brother "A", 13
older sister "A", 10
twin brother "S", 7

The 10 yr old girl and the twins' father is Sammy Thompson.

passionflower
10-26-2009, 08:55 PM

IIRC, CS had mentioned Misty and a 3 day drug binge at the start of this Haleigh mess.
NG had tore CS apart!
Now knowing CS was correct, NG said sorry.

passionflower
10-26-2009, 08:57 PM
TN said that Tim Miller is not GOD and she beleaves GOD is taking good care of Haleigh and Haleigh is alive......................insanity once again!

mama2echo
10-26-2009, 08:58 PM
ive been trying to keep up with you guys..but its hard! but thats a GOOD thing, keep it up guys!!!

but i have a question that i noticed hadn't been talked about....have they said a cause of death yet?

AmandaReckonwith
I thought they thought Ted Bundy did that?

No, that is a whole different story. One of the officers working on Somer's case has a child who had a brush with Ted Bundy years ago.

txsvicki
IIRC, CS had mentioned Misty and a 3 day drug binge at the start of this Haleigh mess.
NG had tore CS apart!
Now knowing CS was correct, NG said sorry.

I don't accept her apology. I'll never watch her much again after how horribly she treated CS.

panthera
10-26-2009, 09:00 PM

Hi scandi! I just got here ~ and yes, I read about that earlier today while I was at work. It could be possible, imo, but what I'm surprised about is there doesn't seem to be any DNA match, assuming there was uncontaminated DNA found on Somer. MOO

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-thompson-killer-serial-child-predator/story?id=8915179#

Ms Suzanne
10-26-2009, 09:01 PM
I don't accept her apology. I'll never watch her much again after how horribly she treated CS.
Me either.

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 09:01 PM
ive been trying to keep up with you guys..but its hard! but thats a GOOD thing, keep it up guys!!!

but i have a question that i noticed hadn't been talked about....have they said a cause of death yet?
They know the COD and refuse to release that information during the ongoing investigation.

panthera
10-26-2009, 09:02 PM
I turned her show off after a couple of minutes because she didn't start off saying anything about Somer. Has she said anything yet? We need to find this killer, not talk about "balloons"! :banghead: MOO

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 09:05 PM
EquuSearch Founder Compares Somer Case To Haleigh

Tim Miller Not Optimistic Haliegh Cummings Will Be Found

http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html

Somer's case is included here-- so I hope this okay to post...??

CountryGirl
10-26-2009, 09:06 PM
WS is like the Hotel California...

You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

NSC
10-26-2009, 09:06 PM
I may have found older boys father - can I post???

Or maybe not him but SOMEONE of importance!

SevenSeas
10-26-2009, 09:07 PM
The 13 yr. old half-brother has been barely mentioned in all this, yet he did need to be picked up by DT... He doesn't live with them, or does he? Or maybe I'm just confused at this point...anything's possible!

If so, why haven't we heard much of this in the time line? Did LE interview him that day? Just wondering..sorry, I'm just trying to catch up here.

jokie7348
10-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Clothes Closet welcomed the clothes, but you could not go in and look around....several sweet ladies working there, and several men too, but did not see everyone......

Cam, I asked earlier if anyone knew the owner of the burned out house. Seems like I read that the owners worked at the clothes closet at one time. Or was it a renter? Do you know anything about this?
BTW thanks for all your hard work.....searching, sleuthing, and photographing. You're great!

eyes4crime

I do think he created his own opportunity - figuring out when children were most prevalent and all that. Perps seem to have antennas to feel out the vulnerable child. mho

What previous missing child/children are they connecting this to? I saw where not my kids went back and got links for the missing cases, but I lost her post and now I can't find all the great work she did. TIA

Kewpiedoll
ws is like the hotel california...

but you can never leave!

^5

:)

camcneishg
ok, what do we know about the brother? If he is 13 and plays any kind of sports at OPAA, I would think he attends Orange Park Jr. High....Jr. High is out at about 3:40, Mom picks him up at OPAA after 4 but before 5. do we have a last name?

SevenSeas
10-26-2009, 09:09 PM
WS is like the Hotel California...

But you can never leave!

Brilliant observation CG! LOL Soo very true...

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 09:09 PM

I would say probably no since he has nothing to do with the family except Dieana being x-wife??

Does he live local and solve the questions of the 13 yr living with him?

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 09:11 PM

Or maybe not him but SOMEONE of importance!
Please share the someone of importance... LOL
:)

NSC
10-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Have we explored a P*** Card****

There is a document on clerk records setting my hink meter off....

not_my_kids
10-26-2009, 09:13 PM
I do think he created his own opportunity - figuring out when children were most prevalent and all that. Perps seem to have antennas to feel out the vulnerable child. mho

What previous missing child/children are they connecting this to? I saw where not my kids went back and got links for the missing cases, but I lost her post and now I can't find all the great work she did. TIA

The ones that I had on mine aren't the same ones John Walsh is alluding to (I don't think.)
I was just flipping through. Similar stats and circumstances.
I'll find it if someone wants me to.

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Flagler Co. Releases Sex Offender List for Halloween

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=147248&catid=3

Cheewawa007
10-26-2009, 09:14 PM
HI Passionflower: I don't think anyone has this answer. I have ask this question multiple times, and no one knows. Early in the case it was stated he did not live with his Mother, and siblings. Who then does he live with? Is his Father local, or the grandparents? I did see a photo of the grandparents (back side view) walking with LE... yet I don't know if they live local, or traveled in town to be with the family...?

If Grandparents live locally, I then ask myself why they were not assisting with the children walking to and from school?

I recall hearing the 14 year old was from a previous relationship...his father is not the same as Somer & her twin, or the 11 year old sister. I also remember hearing on the news the night Somer was missing, that DT was waiting for her father to arrive who was flying in & that he was her strength. I think the grandmother they have interviewed on the news is her Mom & that man is grandma's ex (?), DT's father with his arm around her (the grandma) shoulder in the background when Somer's mom is talking.

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Have we explored a P*** Card****

There is a document on clerk records setting my hink meter off....

Is this a RSO..?

NSC
10-26-2009, 09:15 PM
What does this mean to someone???

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
Notice of Registration of Foreign Support Order
Civil Cover Sheet
DOR Memo
Cert Mail/Unsigned
Cert Mail Return Receipt Request Sent
Proof Of Residence

Noway
10-26-2009, 09:15 PM
I think it was thread #3 in which someone found A - 13 yo male ... Texas birth records or something like that.

not_my_kids
10-26-2009, 09:18 PM
I recall hearing the 14 year old was from a previous relationship...his father is not the same as Somer & her twin, or the 11 year old sister. I also remember hearing on the news the night Somer was missing, that DT was waiting for her father to arrive who was flying in & that he was her strength. I think the grandmother they have interviewed on the news is her Mom & that man is grandma's ex (?), DT's father with his arm around her (the grandma) shoulder in the background when Somer's mom is talking.

Oh carp. I have it as only the oldest being from a different father.
I could swear I saw her father on video, saying he was taking his kids, plural, where they would be safe, as in back to NC.
I'm going to be stark raving mad by the time I go to bed.
ETA: Now that I think back, it might not have been the father himself, it may have been a reporter quoting or paraphrasing him.

camcneishg
10-26-2009, 09:20 PM
can't we at least have the 13 yr olds last name???? is that asking too much?? LOL

passionflower
10-26-2009, 09:20 PM

help, is it what I think it is????

nursebeeme
10-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Well BSU1967 last activity today was right before 2pm - so they obviously see we talking about their info. Would be nice if they would expound their THEORY!!!!! drop the bomb and watch the flurry of activity.

I call it a troll.

not_my_kids
10-26-2009, 09:23 PM
If BSU comes back right now, they'll fit in fine.
This whole thread just got cryptic. I am lost.

camcneishg
10-26-2009, 09:25 PM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=147103&catid=3
over to the left hand side of page is a video, showing all the children...13yr old is big boy for 13....MO

CajunGirl
sigh...

passionflower

I'm thinking child support from someone out of the state or country????

Kewpiedoll
Oh carp. I have it as only the oldest being from a different father.
I could swear I saw her father on video, saying he was taking his kids, plural, where they would be safe, as in back to NC.
I'm going to be stark raving mad by the time I go to bed.
ETA: Now that I think back, it might not have been the father himself, it may have been a reporter quoting or paraphrasing him.

http://clerk.co.clay.fl.us/OdysseyPA/default.aspx

Search Mom's name and cases will pop up for you.

panthera
10-26-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm thinking child support from someone out of the state or country????
That's what I got out of it too. :waitasec:

Noway
can't we at least have the 13 yr olds last name???? is that asking too much?? LOL

You'll still have to refer to him by initials since he is a minor. In the police report, he is AT.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf
page 5/6

For now, I call him AT-Male 13

Shutterfly

It's here.....

read the incident report

NSC
10-26-2009, 09:28 PM

Search Mom's name and cases will pop up for you.

And when I search here:

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order?thisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Sta rt

Seems like one of the kids FIRST names matches the last name on the prior document I found - the crytic one - sorry, I am trying to do my best since I know I can't post specific links.
And to explain more:
The Intials would be CT but it seems they were named after the last name of a possible BIO dad? Anyone else following me? I don't want to start any rumors but it is plain as day to me. And if that were ALSO the case, then maybe Thompson hubby had adopted this child since they have the Thompson last name.???

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 09:29 PM
I am losing it.. I thought I posted to you and heck ended up on something else.

Search with names you already know for info.. :)

passionflower
10-26-2009, 09:30 PM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=147103&catid=3

in video who is the guy talking????
Sure looks like WLK to me!

jokie7348
10-26-2009, 09:31 PM
It's here.....

read the incident report

He might go by that name, but it is not his father's name.

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 09:32 PM
And when I search here:

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order?thisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Sta rt

Seems like one of the kids FIRST names matches the last name on the prior document I found - the crytic one - sorry, I am trying to do my best since I know I can't post specific links.
And to explain more:
The Intials would be CT but it seems they were named after the last name of a possible BIO dad? Anyone else following me? I don't want to start any rumors but it is plain as day to me. And if that were ALSO the case, then maybe Thompson hubby had adopted this child since they have the Thompson last name.???

Somer is not even on there... yet the older one is with the wrong last name or am I totally confused. The names do match up.

NSC
10-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Somer is not even on there... yet the older one is with the wrong last name or am I totally confused. The names do match up.

I know, I noticed that too - But are you catching the C******* name? And how it is strange from document to document -

The first name is the last name on the first document. And the first name has a different last name - so was this child adopted by 2nd parent. or was this child just named after person suit or whatever is against.

Oh the confusion!!

And I guess my POINT on this is back to the Vendetta theory. Not trying to intrude or be impersonal.

Cheewawa007
10-26-2009, 09:35 PM
help, is it what I think it is????

Double help, what do you think it is?

alexandra
10-26-2009, 09:36 PM
My head has been spinning since reading BSU's post. Had to read EVERYTHING posted today, look thru videos, read the initial police report, blah blah. Most everything he/she mentioned has been talked about with one exception....the discourse analysis. I take this to mean literally...analyzing the discourse that occurred. Only discourse I know of is the confrontation Somer had at school and/or on the trip home with siblings. It is unclear who she had the confrontation with at school. There is mention of perhaps her hitting someone with her backpack. But has anyone else noticed that all details mentioned about the incident(s) are vague or contradicting?? What really happened that day?? Who got mad at whom?? How can we nail this down and why hasn't it been explored further by reporters as to who did what??? The mother is vague as well about this issue. If my child went missing and I heard that some type of incident happened at school and/or on the way home I would look at every detail of what happened. Thoughts anybody???

Kewpiedoll
10-26-2009, 09:36 PM
It's here.....

read the incident report

I think LE assumed his last name is Thompson, in my opinion due the court docs with the other case listed and what appears to be support issues--the older child is not Samuel's.

Cheewawa007
10-26-2009, 09:37 PM
if bsu comes back right now, they'll fit in fine.
This whole thread just got cryptic. I am lost.

lmao, lmao, lmao l-m-a-o!!!!!!