PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - SHANIYA DAVIS missing 11/10/09 Fayetteville, NC

Tuba
11-14-2009, 11:45 PM
Lurkeyloo has charted this missing child, Shaniya, and is frustrated because there is no birth time to work from. So are we all. Apparently what you are doing as a substitute for a timed chart is to use the natural zodiac, lurkeyloo. If you do that, yes, the First House is always Aries, the Second Taurus and so on, so that Mars does rule the child's Ascendant. Alternatively, some astrologers cast the chart for noon when the birth time is unknown, or for sunrise. The sunrise chart, though, does not place Mars as the ruler. It uses the Sun Sign, Aquarius and the ruler is then Saturn & Uranus.

Today and this evening the usual band of astrologers is looking at horoscopes that followed the original (phony) missing person report from Antoinette Davis. For one, the chart of the surveillance video taken at the elevator in the Sanford Comfort Suites Hotel in Sanford, NC. This chart has a Moon void of further aspects, 28:29 Leo in House 10 of public prominence and indeed it certainly was not a private moment. The world witnessed Mario McNeill and Shaniya in the hotel.

In an event chart, a void Moon means something very different from its significance in a natal chart or a horary. It means all activity ceases and there is silence. The ASC of the hotel chart is at crisis, 9 Scorpio and is afflicted by Mars in Leo from 11. The Sun is on Serpentis, "a pest & a terror to society" and squares Jupiter, co-ruler of the child. The Sun squares her co-ruler Neptune a bit more widely too. Mercury in the First House trine Uranus in the child's House is not good because of its sexual connotations. But it also indicates that Mario McNeill made a phone call before he was arrested. That should be pursued. If Shaniya was the subject & victim of the trafficking Antoinette Davis is charged with, the phone call may lead to a third party--the ultimate receiver.

The worst aspect in the zodiac is the affliction between Saturn and Pluto and we have that ongoing these days and in this hotel chart. It is more meaningful because Pluto is a ruler of the Scorpio Ascendant.

Soulscape
11-15-2009, 09:08 AM
After the child was reported missing (6:53 am) and police had begun their investigation, a neighbor came forward, stating she had heard suspicious noises coming from the Davis home, earlier that morning, around 3:00 am.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/ShaniyaDavis3am.gif

I note at that time, all four angles are critical (00 Cardinal) --- at the Aries Point, where events come before the Public Eye. 00 degrees symbolizes beginnings/ something new, and this is the time all was set into action in this case. (This does not mean there was no pre-planning. It simply means it was at this time the plan was activated.)

As in the 6:11 am Hotel Surveillance Chart discussed by Tuba above, the SUN is conjunct SERPENTIS, 19 Scorpio, the 'cursed degree of the cursed sign'. This gives chilling testimony of an Event of the most malefic nature. The Event somehow involves a group/ group membership/ club/ social organization because Leo, the SUN's sign, is on the 11th House cusp of groups/associations, etc. and the MOON, denoting action, is there as well. MARS, which rules the 3rd House of Transport and the 7th House of Perpetrators/Thieves, is posited in the 11th House as well, square the SUN. Notice MARS the perp/transporter and SUN are also in mutual reception (each in each other's signs), further tying the Event SUN (a cursed event), the perpetrator(s) MARS and the 11th House of Groups/Associations/Clubs, etc. together.

The SUN is conjunct Part of the FATHER and CERES, both opposed the Part of Children 13 Taurus. This shows the involvement of both parents. If the father, who had custody, hadn't allowed visitation to the mother, we would not be working on this case at this time.

Also note Part of the MOTHER 24 Cancer is partile conjunct the malefic SOUTH NODE. This tells us the mother is intricately involved in/ responsible for the catastrophe/tragedy/fatality that will follow.

Aquarius is on the cusp of the 5th House of the Child in this Chart, so the Child Shaniya is co-ruled by SATURN and URANUS.

SATURN (Shaniya) is partile conjunct the PLUTO/CERES midpoint symbolizing abduction and rape. SATURN is also partile square PLUTO, co-ruler of the later charts (including the 5:30 am Last Seen, the 6:11 am Hotel Surveillance Video and the 6:53 am Reported Missing Charts). PLUTO is associated with rape, crime, sex, death and other 8th House connotations and is seen here just inside the 4th House End of the Matter, conjunct one of the Parts of MURDER and inconjunct the Part of DEATH 01 Gemini. (I note DEATH is also trine SATURN (Shaniya) and inconjunct VENUS, natural significator of young girls, posited at 03 Scorpio in the Via Combusta (15 Libra - 15 Scorpio).)

The VERTEX (fate) is opposite SATURN (Shaniya), square PLUTO (kidnapping/rape, etc.) and inconjunct VENUS (female child).

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality/cruelty) equals the CERES/MIDHEAVEN midpoint (mother's role in the matter). Note one of the Parts of MURDER on the Midheaven. Also, the MARS/SATURN = CERES/MC at 06 Virgo close squares Shaniya's natal (sunrise) MOON, 07 Sagittarius.

Additionally, the Event MOON, void throughout these charts, will partile trine PLUTO 01 Capricorn in the End of the Matter 4th House and partile oppose Shaniya's Secondary Progressed SUN 00 Pisces upon MOON's entry into Virgo.

As mentioned above, MARS at 11 Leo is the ruler of the subsequent Event charts. It is now, at 3:00 am, and will remain through the 6:53 am chart and further, partile square Shaniya's Tertiary Progressed SUN AND NODES, 11 Taurus, symbolizing attack/violence/rape and other MARS afflictions as well as re-emphasizing the catastrophe/tragedy/fatality testimonies given when planetary placements are in same degree as NODES.

Unfortunately, as I continue to examine the charts, I am not at all convinced it is going to end well.

Sadly,
Soulscape

nursebeeme
11-15-2009, 11:02 AM
thank you tuba and soul for doing charts for Sheniya...

Soulscape
11-15-2009, 11:44 AM
FifthEssence has uncovered the booking record showing mother's Date of Birth.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/AntoinetteNicoleDavis.gif

1. Notice the MARS/SATURN conjunction 9 - 12 Scorpio opposite CERES 10 Taurus, suggesting brutality/sadism, and despicably cruel caretaking.

2. Recall from Tuba's post above, 09 Scorpio rises on the Hotel Surveillance chart --- partile conjunct AND's natal SATURN!

3. Recall from my post above that 11 Taurus is the degree of Shaniya's Tertiary Progressed SUN AND NORTH NODE and that Event MARS (in all the Event charts) at 11 Leo partile squares them. This degree, 11 Taurus, is conjunct AND's natal CERES (mothering/nurturing) and smack opposed AND's natal MARS/SATURN (cruelty/brutality) midpoint.

4. To further refine point #3, Event CERES 12 Scorpio is partile conjunct AND's natal MARS (aggressive/violent mothering) both partile opposed little Shaniya's natal (sunrise) Part of FORTUNE, showing tragic misfortune to Shaniya caused by the mother.

5. AND's natal BLACK MOON LILITH (the murdering mother) at 01 Pisces is partile square the Part of DEATH in the 3:00 am Noises Heard chart discussed in my post above.

6. AND's natal (sunrise) MIDHEAVEN at 24 Pisces is in the same degree as the Event NODES 24 Capricorn/Cancer. The MIDHEAVEN shows Reputation, what one is publicly known for, and as those who follow this Astrology Forum know, a planet or point in the same degree as the NODES always portends a catastrophe/tragedy/fatality.

The fact that AND's MIDHEAVEN is in the Event's Fateful Degree (degree of the NODES) connects the Mother with the Event: for what the Public has learned so far is that the Mother allegedly sold the Daughter for sexual purposes, a catastrophe/tragedy indeed.

That's the quick look. I'm sure there's more.

Thanks,
Soulscape

thejoker101
11-15-2009, 12:08 PM
After the child was reported missing (6:53 am) and police had begun their investigation, a neighbor came forward, stating she had heard suspicious noises coming from the Davis home, earlier that morning, around 3:00 am.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/ShaniyaDavis3am.gif

I note at that time, all four angles are critical (00 Cardinal) --- at the Aries Point, where events come before the Public Eye. 00 degrees symbolizes beginnings/ something new, and this is the time all was set into action in this case. (This does not mean there was no pre-planning. It simply means it was at this time the plan was activated.)

As in the 6:11 am Hotel Surveillance Chart discussed by Tuba above, the SUN is conjunct SERPENTIS, 19 Scorpio, the 'cursed degree of the cursed sign'. This gives chilling testimony of an Event of the most malefic nature. The Event somehow involves a group/ group membership/ club/ social organization because Leo, the SUN's sign, is on the 11th House cusp of groups/associations, etc. and the MOON, denoting action, is there as well. MARS, which rules the 3rd House of Transport and the 7th House of Perpetrators/Thieves, is posited in the 11th House as well, square the SUN. Notice MARS the perp/transporter and SUN are also in mutual reception (each in each other's signs), further tying the Event SUN (a cursed event), the perpetrator(s) MARS and the 11th House of Groups/Associations/Clubs, etc. together.

The SUN is conjunct Part of the FATHER and CERES, both opposed the Part of Children 13 Taurus. This shows the involvement of both parents. If the father, who had custody, hadn't allowed visitation to the mother, we would not be working on this case at this time.

Also note Part of the MOTHER 24 Cancer is partile conjunct the malefic SOUTH NODE. This tells us the mother is intricately involved in/ responsible for the catastrophe/tragedy/fatality that will follow.

Aquarius is on the cusp of the 5th House of the Child in this Chart, so the Child Shaniya is co-ruled by SATURN and URANUS.

SATURN (Shaniya) is partile conjunct the PLUTO/CERES midpoint symbolizing abduction and rape. SATURN is also partile square PLUTO, co-ruler of the later charts (including the 5:30 am Last Seen, the 6:11 am Hotel Surveillance Video and the 6:53 am Reported Missing Charts). PLUTO is associated with rape, crime, sex, death and other 8th House connotations and is seen here just inside the 4th House End of the Matter, conjunct one of the Parts of MURDER and inconjunct the Part of DEATH 01 Gemini. (I note DEATH is also trine SATURN (Shaniya) and inconjunct VENUS, natural significator of young girls, posited at 03 Scorpio in the Via Combusta (15 Libra - 15 Scorpio).)

The VERTEX (fate) is opposite SATURN (Shaniya), square PLUTO (kidnapping/rape, etc.) and inconjunct VENUS (female child).

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality/cruelty) equals the CERES/MIDHEAVEN midpoint (mother's role in the matter). Note one of the Parts of MURDER on the Midheaven. Also, the MARS/SATURN = CERES/MC at 06 Virgo close squares Shaniya's natal (sunrise) MOON, 07 Sagittarius.

Additionally, the Event MOON, void throughout these charts, will partile trine PLUTO 01 Capricorn in the End of the Matter 4th House and partile oppose Shaniya's Secondary Progressed SUN 00 Pisces upon MOON's entry into Virgo.

As mentioned above, MARS at 11 Leo is the ruler of the subsequent Event charts. It is now, at 3:00 am, and will remain through the 6:53 am chart and further, partile square Shaniya's Tertiary Progressed SUN AND NODES, 11 Taurus, symbolizing attack/violence/rape and other MARS afflictions as well as re-emphasizing the catastrophe/tragedy/fatality testimonies given when planetary placements are in same degree as NODES.

Unfortunately, as I continue to examine the charts, I am not at all convinced it is going to end well.

Sadly,
Soulscape
Thank you to you Soulscape, and Tuba, and all other Astro's. I am beside myself wondering how a Mother could do this to her own child. :furious::rage:

nursebeeme
11-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Lurkeyloo has charted this missing child, Shaniya, and is frustrated because there is no birth time to work from. So are we all. Apparently what you are doing as a substitute for a timed chart is to use the natural zodiac, lurkeyloo. If you do that, yes, the First House is always Aries, the Second Taurus and so on, so that Mars does rule the child's Ascendant. Alternatively, some astrologers cast the chart for noon when the birth time is unknown, or for sunrise. The sunrise chart, though, does not place Mars as the ruler. It uses the Sun Sign, Aquarius and the ruler is then Saturn & Uranus.

Today and this evening the usual band of astrologers is looking at horoscopes that followed the original (phony) missing person report from Antoinette Davis. For one, the chart of the surveillance video taken at the elevator in the Sanford Comfort Suites Hotel in Sanford, NC. This chart has a Moon void of further aspects, 28:29 Leo in House 10 of public prominence and indeed it certainly was not a private moment. The world witnessed Mario McNeill and Shaniya in the hotel.

In an event chart, a void Moon means something very different from its significance in a natal chart or a horary. It means all activity ceases and there is silence. The ASC of the hotel chart is at crisis, 9 Scorpio and is afflicted by Mars in Leo from 11. The Sun is on Serpentis, "a pest & a terror to society" and squares Jupiter, co-ruler of the child. The Sun squares her co-ruler Neptune a bit more widely too. Mercury in the First House trine Uranus in the child's House is not good because of its sexual connotations. But it also indicates that Mario McNeill made a phone call before he was arrested. That should be pursued. If Shaniya was the subject & victim of the trafficking Antoinette Davis is charged with, the phone call may lead to a third party--the ultimate receiver.

The worst aspect in the zodiac is the affliction between Saturn and Pluto and we have that ongoing these days and in this hotel chart. It is more meaningful because Pluto is a ruler of the Scorpio Ascendant.
Tuba,
your post got me to thinking....(especially in light of the possible phone call by MAM)

Could AD have prostituted her child to MAM thinking she would be returned but something went horribly wrong at the hotel or directly after he left and the call he made was to AD telling her this?... the time of the video capture at the hotel was 0611... could he have been leaving the hotel in that capture? (he was there for an hour so could check in time have been 0500)? The only reason I ask this is because she called LE at 0653 (iirc or it may have been 0651) and there is forty minutes between the video capture and the call to LE...

It just seems to me that AD jumped thru hoops covering her butt when she realized her child was not coming back and she had to do somethinig about it... she fingered Coe little to know that he had a rock solid alibi! He had been babysitting his nephew and there were family member witnesses but the family members said that LE told them they were lying.. (and Le will no doubt, as they should, be dealing with that mistake for a long time to come)..

I think, just my opinion, that MAM may have killed this child. He had plenty of time to cover his tracks while AD gave all her inconsistent stories and pointed her nasty finger at Coe. She had plenty of time in those in between days to have her child safely recovered if she were out there alive...

sorry for the mind diarrhea... I just had to run that by you astros....

nursebeeme
11-15-2009, 01:27 PM
http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt-Lake-City-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m11d15-Video-Police-charge-mother-of-5-year-old-Shaniya-Davis-with-human-trafficking
watch the cnn video... seems that MAM is the exboyfriend of the sister that AD was livinig with in the trailer.

AD's mom says that MAM is a drug dealer (on abc video.. but I have to go back and find that interview with AD's mom)

here it is:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7118982

dreamweaver
11-15-2009, 01:38 PM
Thank you Tuba and Soulscape for Shaniya's chart reading.

I had hoped she would be found, safe.

Will she be found?

nursebeeme
11-15-2009, 02:44 PM
there is a ground search going on now for Shaniya... btwn the mhp and the hotel...

nursebeeme
11-15-2009, 04:29 PM
The Lee County Sheriff's Office said it was conducting a search at N.C. Highway 87 and Walker Road, near the Carolina Trace subdivision. The area has woods crisscrossed by open fields.
Sky 5 footage of the scene showed that Walker Road had been blocked off and law enforcement vehicles were parked along the road. K-9 units were at the scene, and officers searched a kudzu-covered ravine off the highway.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6423636/

passionflower
11-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Is it possible to do a chart on Mario Andrette McNeill?
I'll try to find his DOB city etc.

passionflower
11-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #8

DOB for Mario is 4/30/1980

salvarenga
11-16-2009, 12:48 AM
MAMs courtdate for the kidnapping charge is 12/02/09 and AD will appear in court tomorrow, 11/16/09. Don't know if these would be helpful in casting charts or not but saw it on the NC site and thought I would post it just in case.

Tuba
11-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Mario Mc Neill was born on a Full Moon, his Scorpio Moon falling on the ASC of the hotel video and his Sun on the Descendant. But we already know that he is identified to this event and in a very personal way, so no revelations here. He has Venus at 22 II opposite Neptune at 22 Sagittarius and therefore sees what he wants to see rather than the facts. He conjures fantasies around his love object. Due to this aspect he is not drawn to relationships of equality but chooses encounters* with people far above him or well beneath him, in status or in stature! His choices are not peers in any sense, even in age. Clandestine trysts are a specialty and the hotel chart shows this also, Venus in House 12. Losing heart easily, a characteristic of this opposition Venus - Neptune, he turns himself in.

His Sun is conjunct Shaniya's Mars and his own Mars 28 Leo in on the 28 Leo Moon of the hotel chart, he is full of heat. Transit Mercury that morning was conjunct his Uranus in Scorpio trine transit Uranus, thus the phone call he made. Even though he is only 29, he has already had his Saturn return, 20 Virgo. Transit Uranus, however, is actively cracking the disciplines, codes and moral structure of his life by opposing Mario's Saturn. Because of his Mars and Venus placements, he is permissive and promiscuous and answers to no one, disregarding authority. In combination with his Taurus Sun, a compounding factor, self-gratification is his all.

*n.b. Encounters, not relationships

salvarenga
11-16-2009, 12:40 PM
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

The two were seen on a surveillance tape at 6:11 a.m. Chance said police know McNeill left the motel with Shaniya at about 7:30 a.m. but they don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that point.

nursebeeme
11-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Meantime, the State Highway Patrol issued a 'be on the lookout for' advisory this morning, saying that they're looking for a man who had been spotted with Davis. The man is believed to be about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota, according to an official with the Highway patrol. He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road.
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

passionflower
11-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Dear SoulScape,
I need help understanding something on Shaniya's chart.
Murder1 ?? massive assaults??
Murder2 ?? near death???
Death..........I understand this one

Soulscape
11-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Dear SoulScape,
I need help understanding something on Shaniya's chart.
Murder1 ?? massive assaults??
Murder2 ?? near death???
Death..........I understand this one

Passionflower,

Starkly, MURDER is murder. There are different formulae:

MURDER1 = ASCENDANT + PLUTO - SATURN
MURDER2 = ASCENDANT + SATURN - PLUTO

MURDER2 is often used in night charts (of which the 3:00 am chart is one). I always look at both positions. The positions of both Parts in this chart are equally disturbing --- MURDER2 is on the MIDHEAVEN (what comes before the Public Eye) and MURDER1 is on the 4th House Cusp, End of the Matter, the Grave.

In conjunction with the other dire testimonies of this 3:00 am chart and in light of the fact that as we speak, LE is searching for a body, to say I feel nauseated and sickened would be an understatement.

Thanks,
Soulscape

PS: Another formula given for the Part of MURDER is ASCENDANT + MOON - Ruler of ASCENDANT, with a reversal for night charts, ie, ASCENDANT + Ruler of ASCENDANT - MOON. I did not use this formula which in this chart, gives 06 Scorpio.

jnTexas
11-16-2009, 03:45 PM
They found a child's body at 1pm today. they have not confirmed it is Shaniya.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7120664

The child's remains were located in an area bordered by Highway 87 south and Walker Road - just south of Sanford - during a second day of searching

jnTexas
11-16-2009, 03:46 PM
In one of the articles in the main thread the police spokeperson stated. davis had been prostituting her child.

Is there anything in the charts showing this had been going on overtime? I truly hope this was a one time deal, and this child did not suffer for weeks.

thanks

nursebeeme
11-16-2009, 04:11 PM
~there is to be another presser at 1630 EST

~AD is due in court (should have been there already but I have not seen anything online yet)

FifthEssence
11-16-2009, 04:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/Shaniyaangel.jpg

Jersey*Girl
11-16-2009, 04:57 PM
Fifth, that is an absolutely beautiful picture. Thank you for posting it for us.

Tuba
11-16-2009, 05:08 PM
jnTexas, either Bethany Marshall or Pat Brown on Nancy Grace observed signs of sexual abuse in the posture of Shaniya in the hotel scenes and did not mince words about it. This was before McNeill took her into a room, so I fear this had indeed been ongoing abuse.

Carolina Girl
11-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Sadly, our wonderful Astrologers are correct again. Thank you all for all of your work.

Salem
11-16-2009, 08:05 PM
My heart breaks for this child. I am so sad at the loss of her. And so sad that LE couldn't get there in time. If AD would have told the truth, Shaniya would still be alive, of this I have no doubt. But instead, she sent LE on a wild goose chase after Coe. And now reports say she is uncooperative with LE. She did not shed one tear when she was in court today. She did a little tossing of her head and, it seemed to me, fought a look from coming over her face that would have shown how she really felt. I'm thinking this whatever is going to be a lot like KC Anthony. It wasn't her fault, someone else did it, how was she to know, her boyfriend made her, etc. etc.

Absolutely disgusting,

Salem

passionflower
11-16-2009, 08:52 PM
Thankyou for devoting a thread to dear baby Shaniya.

Violet
11-16-2009, 09:52 PM
It was posted in another thread AD wanted Shaniya to come live her. Is there anyway to tell if the molestation/prostitution idea was there before Shaniya got there. Poor thing walked right into it.

Soulscape
11-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Fayetteville police obtained information Sunday that Shaniya's body was dumped along Walker Road, off N.C. Highway 87, near the Lee-Harnett county line, said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/

Can someone please post a graphic showing the location of the hotel in Sanford, NC and this discovery of the body location, along with notation of distance?

TIA,
Soulscape

Soulscape
11-16-2009, 10:59 PM
It was posted in another thread AD wanted Shaniya to come live her. Is there anyway to tell if the molestation/prostitution idea was there before Shaniya got there. Poor thing walked right into it.

Violet, what may be telling is a chart cast for any of these scenarios:

1) Date/time/place the mother asked the father if Shaniya could come live with her;

2) Shaniya's departure from her father's house to go to the mother; or

3) Shaniya's actual arrival at the mother's house.

Has anyone discovered when any of these three events may have occurred? IIRC, Shaniya had only been at the mother's for around 3 weeks prior to her disappearance on 11/10/09.

Thanks,
Soulscape

nervous_nellie
11-16-2009, 11:33 PM

1) Date/time/place the mother asked the father if Shaniya could come live with her;

Has anyone discovered when any of these three events may have occurred? IIRC, Shaniya had only been at the mother's for around 3 weeks prior to her disappearance on 11/10/09.

Thanks,
Soulscape

i heard on hln earlier today that shaniya was dropped off at the trailer on october 9th ...will look and see if i can find a link...

nursebeeme
11-16-2009, 11:36 PM

Thanks,
Soulscape well dang! I was just coming over to post this very information...

here is my post from the gd thread: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

basically in a nutshell, on prime news the investigative reporter interviewed the dad and he said the his sister dropped Shaniya off at her mother's house on 9 october for the weekend... but mom called later after this and asked if she could stay longer. Dad was away as a contractor on a trip to Portland, Oregon at the time.

The child was pulled out of her school for unknown reasons sometime in October... I do not know if it was in sync with the 9th of Oct or if they did it after she called for an extended visit (I would tend to think the latter) but either way it sure sheds a bit of light... too bad light doesn't shine brightly until it is hindsight....

Jersey*Girl
11-17-2009, 12:14 AM
Can someone please post a graphic showing the location of the hotel in Sanford, NC and this discovery of the body location, along with notation of distance?

TIA,
Soulscape

Here you go Soulscape. A = Comfort Suites & B = Walker Road

The 1st picture is the map & the 2nd is driving directions from the hotel to the area of Walker Road - it's just under 7 miles.

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt263/spedtial/Shaniya%20Davis/ComfortSuitestoWalkerRoad.jpg

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt263/spedtial/Shaniya%20Davis/directions.jpg

Jersey*Girl
11-17-2009, 12:38 AM
There's something I would like to know please. Was Shaniya victimized at her mom's house before she was taken to the hotel? I strongly suspect that she was victimized in bio mom's home and that's the reason for the feces on the blanket that was found in the neighbor's trash can (also, in case you aren't aware, feces was found smeared on the neighbor's porch). I suspect that is the reason for the diaper shown in the surveillance footage. Then tonight Nancy Grace kept saying sodomized with regards to Shaniya, so why would she throw that out there unless she had some kind of inside info...kwim? I'm wondering if she was taken to the hotel to get her away from mom's sister that also lived in the mobile home so that maybe she wouldn't suspect anything, then it was realized more damage was done than thought so the perp felt he had to murder her...or GOD help us, maybe she bled internally. If her bowel was perforated, or her tiny rectal lining, it's contents would spill inside of her and cause her body to shut down. This is a very painful way to die. I would only compare the pain to somebody that suffers from stomach cancer. Nurse, you can weigh in if you feel different or can add anything...please.

Also, this is really bugging me - WHERE WAS ANTOINETTE'S SISTER...I mean, afterall, she does live in the same home with her 2 y/o child. Mario is Antoinette's sister's ex-boyfriend. It's a flipping single wide trailer. If Shaniya was actually placed on the couch like her egg donor suggested, surely EVERYONE in the house would have heard her screams, even if they were muffled by somebody's hand over her mouth. I firmly believe she was sodomized before she even left her mother's home and that's the reason for the excrement. If your charts show otherwise, I'd greatly appreciate the share of that knowledge b/c I've been sick all of today wondering what kind of monsters I share this world with!

One last thing...It's hard enough to read of children being murdered and victimized in ways unimaginable to me, but to hear her mother is the one that sold her out truly sickens me to no end. LE have a very tough job when dealing with these cases. You forensic astrologists disect and disect until you get answers - that's powerful, and for that I'm extremely thankful that you share your gifts with all of us. Thank you.

As always,

Jersey

aeli2468
11-17-2009, 08:49 AM
well dang! I was just coming over to post this very information...

here is my post from the gd thread: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4443740&postcount=45)

basically in a nutshell, on prime news the investigative reporter interviewed the dad and he said the his sister dropped Shaniya off at her mother's house on 9 october for the weekend... but mom called later after this and asked if she could stay longer. Dad was away as a contractor on a trip to Portland, Oregon at the time.

The child was pulled out of her school for unknown reasons sometime in October... I do not know if it was in sync with the 9th of Oct or if they did it after she called for an extended visit (I would tend to think the latter) but either way it sure sheds a bit of light... too bad light doesn't shine brightly until it is hindsight....

I know information on this case moves quickly, but I found this article, an interview with Shaniya's dad's sister :
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

It states that she left Shaniya there on the 31st, not the 9th.

~elizabeth

nervous_nellie
11-17-2009, 12:37 PM
I know information on this case moves quickly, but I found this article, an interview with Shaniya's dad's sister :
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

It states that she left Shaniya there on the 31st, not the 9th.

~elizabeth

good find elizabeth! this article has info that i had not heard before...

And for FifthEssence - could a chart be done for the phone call Sunday November 1st a.m. ? I know there isnt an exact time ... but other than oct. 9, now we have the 31st as a possible drop off and this phone call on the 1st. i looked for along time last night for a link for the drop off and i could not find anything confirming the 9th so maybe it is the 31st as said in the link above

Tuba
11-17-2009, 01:02 PM
No, astrology works from time. It is the only way to determine the co-ordinates. It is possible that the information in or about that call can be provided from another chart though. What would you like to know about the exchange between the defendant A.D. and Ms. Lockhart?

FifthEssence
11-17-2009, 01:36 PM
DROP-OFF date Shaniya to AD's mobile home- there seems to be conflicting information. When she first went missing, all reports said she had moved in to AD' sister's mobile 3 weeks earlier which would imply an early Oct date. We also heard Shaniya was pulled out of school in October so the Oct 31st drop-off date doesn't compute.

The recent CharlotteObserver news article saying Aunt Lockhart said Oct 31st : The article doesn't say they personally interviewed Aunt Lockhart, so for all we know, the reporter is writing from her/his recall of some interview they saw or pulling from other news sources that have access to. Seems to be a common problem with reporters. They're in a hurry to get the story out to the public, while at WS, our sleuths are looking for solid facts.

Does anyone know of a video report with either the Sheriff or the female spokesperson for the Fayetteville Police Dept. giving a confirmed timeline as to DROP-OFF date and Phone call saying Shaniya was not going to be returned to her father.
Soulscape's request in Post #30:

Both TUBA and SOULSCAPE will be working on the Charts once we have absolute correct information.

We are so very appreciative of all your assistance. Thank you much!

FifthEssence
11-17-2009, 02:05 PM
The father of Shaniya will be holding a news conference at his home at 4pm today. Hoping wral.com will cover it live.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/
Updated: Today at 8:51 a.m.

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — The father of a missing 5-year-old girl who was found dead near the Lee-Harnett county line Monday afternoon said he plans to hold a news conference at 4 p.m. Tuesday at his house.

nervous_nellie
11-17-2009, 02:13 PM
No, astrology works from time. It is the only way to determine the co-ordinates. It is possible that the information in or about that call can be provided from another chart though. What would you like to know about the exchange between the defendant A.D. and Ms. Lockhart?

well, the first thought that i had was REALLY? why are we just now being told of this threat from ad? this is a totally different reason for them to make the decision to leave shaniya with ad than the "she wants to be a mother", and they just want to give her (ad) a chance. i dont mean to bash the father at all ...im sure that even in his wildest dreams he would never have thought this would happen. but, if the sister received this threat WHY did she not call the police? or make some attempt to get shaniya back, i understand that she may not have been successful in getting her back - but at this point considering the threat, didnt they question what was going on and that this whole situation was goin' south quickly? idk, something is missing from this scenario, mho

Tuba
11-17-2009, 02:37 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MissingChildReportFayetteville001.jpg

Of my own work on this case, this is the horoscope that satisfies the requirements of an event. The hotel video was helpful and the best timed image we had for a while but the House 8 involvement was not quite what it ought to be. When Scorpio rises, the astrologer should find on Scorpio's natural House, 8, a glaring connection to the Ascendant. And it is also true that in the global scheme, a man going into a hotel room with a child (not yet reported missing) is not an event. It is an everyday occurence. You can see that distinction and the planets and cusps reflect it. The abduction itself was an event but the neighbor's timing was a sleepy stab at the hour. The time the police took the report is now known and it was 6:53 a.m. according to police statements yesterday. Now, at last we have the ruler of House 8 at the Ascendant, so Ms. Davis's call, fabrication though it was, alerted police to enter the case of a missing child. An event. Not an everyday occurence.

Two factors end with this chart: the mother - child relation (see chart) and the child, 29 Pisces, the final passing of the Sign of sorrow and servitude.

Also, please note on the left margin, the Midheaven of the chart has solstice point of 3:05 Taurus, the degree of planning. So this "disappearance" was no shock or surprise.

Salem
11-17-2009, 03:33 PM
They are saying now that Shaniya was alive when she left the motel with McNeill.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/17/952898

:(

Salem

Tuba
11-17-2009, 03:47 PM
Regarding plotting, planning on the part of the defendant A.N.D., also note that the man who physically removed the child, Mars in Leo (sq. Ceres) is seen as traveling, in House 9, and performing a service for A.N.D., rules her House 6 here. Because Venus exactly opposes the Midheaven solstice point of 305' Taurus, this signifies activation of the plot. Ruler of House of death and sex is on a critical degree, 21 Scorpio, House of what is going on behind the scenes 26 Libra is a critical degree and so is the service Mario McNeill provides, 26 Aries. Not only is evil Serpentis rising, the blasted degree, but the north node of the planet Mercury, ruler of Death here, is at the Descendant, also exact.

Tuba
11-17-2009, 03:50 PM
Yes, we have yet to determine who was the ultimate receiver, as I put it. The police are looking for a 60 year old man as the suspect, let's not understate that as p.o.i. He was not a stranger answering an ad but a man known to the two present defendants.

Soulscape
11-17-2009, 03:51 PM
They are saying now that Shaniya was alive when she left the motel with McNeill.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/17/952898

:(

Salem

Yes, Salem, she was alive and with McNeill, but we do not know in what condition.

The 7:30 am chart suggests fatal shock to the system, a great weakening, perhaps internal damage/bleeding/ loss of blood. It is possible she died from accumulative abuse. It is possible that at some point after the 7:30 am surveillance capture, McNeill --- or whoever he may have passed her off to --- discovered the child had stopped breathing, freaked out and dumped her in the woods.

The other probable cause of death is, of course, smothering/ choking/ strangulation, and it wouldn't have taken much to put her out, considering her very debilitated condition....

Very sadly,
Soulscape

nursebeeme
11-17-2009, 03:52 PM
I am not sure if a time stamp is on this video... it is raw video of the moment she was found

YouTube- Raw Video: Moment Searchers Found Girl's Body

FifthEssence
11-17-2009, 04:33 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MissingChildReportFayetteville001.jpg

Of my own work on this case, this is the horoscope that satisfies the requirements of an event. The hotel video was helpful and the best timed image we had for a while but the House 8 involvement was not quite what it ought to be. When Scorpio rises, the astrologer should find on Scorpio's natural House, 8, a glaring connection to the Ascendant. And it is also true that in the global scheme, a man going into a hotel room with a child (not yet reported missing) is not an event. It is an everyday occurence. You can see that distinction and the planets and cusps reflect it. The abduction itself was an event but the neighbor's timing was a sleepy stab at the hour. The time the police took the report is now known and it was 6:53 a.m. according to police statements yesterday. Now, at last we have the ruler of House 8 at the Ascendant, so Ms. Davis's call, fabrication though it was, alerted police to enter the case of a missing child. An event. Not an everyday occurence.

Two factors end with this chart: the mother - child relation (see chart) and the child, 29 Pisces, the final passing of the Sign of sorrow and servitude.

Also, please note on the left margin, the Midheaven of the chart has solstice point of 3:05 Taurus, the degree of planning. So this "disappearance" was no shock or surprise.

Your notes on the 911 call Event Chart .jpeg clearly define every detail in that 6:53am snapshot in time. The stars don't lie.
~ DIAL 'M' for MURDER ~ How appropriate Tuba.
Stick a fork in the momma, she's fried. :furious:

watchinginky
11-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Yes, Salem, she was alive and with McNeill, but we do not know in what condition.

The 7:30 am chart suggests fatal shock to the system, a great weakening, perhaps internal damage/bleeding/ loss of blood. It is possible she died from accumulative abuse. It is possible that at some point after the 7:30 am surveillance capture, McNeill --- or whoever he may have passed her off to --- discovered the child had stopped breathing, freaked out and dumped her in the woods.

The other probable cause of death is, of course, smothering/ choking/ strangulation, and it wouldn't have taken much to put her out, considering her very debilitated condition....

Very sadly,
Soulscape

It's so sad and sickening to know there are so many monsters doing this to these little ones seems like everyday now. Mothers are supposed to protect their children. This is beyond comprehension.

Soulscape, Tuba, Fifth and all of our wonderful astros....thank you for dedicating your time to all of these little children. :blowkiss:

Jersey*Girl
11-17-2009, 05:10 PM

Thanks,
Soulscape

Bold is mine above. Straight from the father's mouth, just now on HLN, Shaniya was taken to her mother's house on October 9th. When the video is posted, I'll add it...unless Angel already has it.

FifthEssence
11-17-2009, 05:25 PM
LINK TO RECORDED 4pm NEWS CONFERENCE EARLIER - Father & Aunt

http://www.wral.com/news/video/6441101/

Jersey*Girl
11-17-2009, 05:43 PM
LINK TO RECORDED 4pm NEWS CONFERENCE EARLIER - Father & Aunt

http://www.wral.com/news/video/6441101/

At exactly 5:50 in Fifth's link is where Bradley Lockhart informs Shaniya went to her mother's house on October 9th. Thanks Fifth.

I'm logging off. These people seem like a true class act. The father is holding back something fierce. Carrie really got to me. Her words are exactly what I would say if the same should happen to my own children. I'm so completely overwhelmed with sadness and sympathy. I'm stepping away for a few. Just can't take it. I hate Antoinette for facilitating Shaniya's demise. What a insert expletive here!

nervous_nellie
11-17-2009, 07:39 PM
http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/17/953014

the link above is about shaniyas' dads first wifes violent murder.

is it possible to see in a persons chart if they are prone to really bad things happening? im not asking you for a chart, just in generalities and not like predicting the future either. is this the kind of the you are talking about in regard to the "weeping sisters" ? i dont think this poor guy could take much more of these really bad things...i know i probably couldnt :eek:

nursebeeme
11-17-2009, 09:37 PM
I am glad the 9th of October was nailed down... I didn't doubt it from my first posting of it.

I am DEVESTATED. I cannot even imagine what the family feels like right now. For them hind sight is like a dagger and I pray that they can find peace. They are victims too.

jnTexas
11-17-2009, 10:29 PM

What a sad chart. And she ends her relationship as mother.
Who would ever want to give up sucha precious gift? I'm so sad for Shaniya.

passionflower
11-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Why is aunt's story different from dad's........I'm so confused!
What is he hiding?

Soulscape
11-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Why is aunt's story different from dad's........I'm so confused!
What is he hiding?

Passionflower, I also have problems with the father, based not only on his demeanor throughout this tragedy, but also upon suspicions gleaned from Shaniya's own natal chart.

In astrology, the SUN and SATURN give general information about the father. In Shaniya's natal (sunrise) chart, we see the following:

SUN sesquisquare SATURN
SUN conjunct URANUS
SUN sesquisquare CERES
SUN semisquare VENUS

In additon,

SATURN square VENUS
SATURN inconj. MOON
SATURN parallel MOON
SATURN quindecile PLUTO
SATURN quindecile CHIRON
SATURN conj. CERES

These aspects do not paint a pretty picture. To the contrary, they suggest the father was less than nurturing, protective and loving to little Shaniya.

I just read this morning in the main Shaniya thread there were previous incidents of Shaniya coming home from visits to her mother A.D. with cigarette burns on her body. I have also read that some of the father's family members tried to discourage him from sending Shaniya to her mother's this past October. Further, there are now discrepancies whether the father sent the child because the mother 'wanted a chance to be a mother' or because the father thought it was time the mother started pulling her weight being a parent!! (And what's this about the other biological children of BL being farmed out to relatives, none of them living with BL -- at least not consistently?!)

What kind of parent sends a small child off to a home where she has been previously (not to mention sadisticly) abused, not to mention known drug abuse??!!

I am not implying the father was directly responsible for Shaniya's unspeakable abuse and subsequent death. I am, however, far from convinced he is 'an innocent victim.'

I would love to see his natal chart..........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Salem
11-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Yes, we have yet to determine who was the ultimate receiver, as I put it. The police are looking for a 60 year old man as the suspect, let's not understate that as p.o.i. He was not a stranger answering an ad but a man known to the two present defendants.

This is PURE speculation and I have not read the main thread yet this morning, but there is speculation based on recent arrests that the older suspect may be an older relative to MAM. I won't say more because it is just SPECULATION at this point - but it is very interesting to read that the 2 def's knew the monster.

Salem

Frigga
11-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Something about the Dad doesn't sit right with me either.Did anyone happen to see the brother on Nancy Grace last night? He is really a sweet young man, by my intuition, and I saw the sister the night before and had the exact same impression of her. They appear articulate, studious, kind and thoughtful... here's the strange part for me, the Father came out, during the brothers interview, stood behind the son and held him, and it was the most uncomfortable, awkward thing I have seen. It gave me very strange vibes. I am not saying the Father is involved (at all) but I just couldn't stand the feeling I had when I watched it? I am unsure weather I am being triggered by this or if anyone else saw or felt what I did when I watched the NG episode?

Jersey*Girl
11-18-2009, 04:18 PM
Soulscape, I'm trying my best to come up with anything on this father. If what these people are saying is true, I'm extremely disheartened to think that this darling little girl would have been sent to such an extreme situation. Sure, it may be commendable that the father has faith in the Lord, but it's ridiculous to hover under the blanket of faith when trying to portray an image of forgiveness in sending a minor child to a suspected drug & crime ridden home w/o checking it out first. I mean, what the heck kind of person does something like that? Everybody but he himself raises his children. How is that respectable? I can look at the good aspect of it in thinking that he allowed them to be raised by others b/c they'd have had a better life than being with him full-time, but it still doesn't cut it with me. Something seems off. How is it better to have 3 children from a murdered wife raised by that wife's family, then another child raised by another ex (I hear of Florida but not sure if that's actually where that ex lives), then Shaniya from a one-night-stand being raised by his sister Carey (oh! & himself too)? How is it that he kept having kids yet doesn't raise them himself? I'm trying so very hard not to judge but could someone please explain to me why he even allowed Shaniya to go with Antoinette knowing that his sister Carey was against it, as well as others, and he doesn't even fully raise his kids himself? Sick I tell ya...sick!

Jersey*Girl
11-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Astros, I'm bringing this over in case you all can use it.

Fifth, Not sure if you want me to delete out the addresses. This is public knowledge now, with regards to these people, so I'm thinking it can stay. Please forgive me if I'm wrong.

Hugs! J

I just wanted to post this to let you guys know I have been down in Fayetteville all day today trying to figure this out and been to courthouse and looked at all the stuff that is public knowledge and this is what I have found.

AD's sister Brenda A. D is the Aunt. DOB 6/7/89 The address on Wall Street that was raided was 119 Wall. This lady does not have a criminal record at all. She owns no vehicles.

The father Brad L. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr. McNeill has extensive criminal history and owns 5 vehicles so this is how both Mom and Aunt got around.

I have talked to alot of folks here and lots of people are thinking there is alot more to the story than is being release. Some think Mom has nothing to do with this and McNeil took the child. I am not sure I just dont want to guess and make assumtions only the truth. Hope this helps.

Note from FifthEssence: The father and Aunt Carrie are not under investigtation.

Soulscape
11-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Brad Lockhart as we know lives on Lester. He owns a 05 Yukon and 93 Cadi. Has a criminal history that also past of domestic violence.

I would be interested in learning more about this 'criminal history ... of domestic violence'

I am also very interested in obtaining BL's Date of Birth.........

Thank you Jersey for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks,
Soulscape

nervous_nellie
11-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Something about the Dad doesn't sit right with me either.Did anyone happen to see the brother on Nancy Grace last night? He is really a sweet young man, by my intuition, and I saw the sister the night before and had the exact same impression of her. They appear articulate, studious, kind and thoughtful... here's the strange part for me, the Father came out, during the brothers interview, stood behind the son and held him, and it was the most uncomfortable, awkward thing I have seen. It gave me very strange vibes. I am not saying the Father is involved (at all) but I just couldn't stand the feeling I had when I watched it? I am unsure weather I am being triggered by this or if anyone else saw or felt what I did when I watched the NG episode?

nope i felt the same way, that was really weird, it was like he was being really really over dramatic moo

Jersey*Girl
11-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Thank you Fifth!

krazykidz
11-18-2009, 06:04 PM
hey soulscape and other astro wonders,

i just messaged someone who has brad's dob and asked her to pm it to you. i think her sleuther id is belismom. she is over on the missing thread for shaniya.

thanks for all you do!

Soulscape
11-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Thanks to dedicated Sleuths, we now have Brad L.'s DOB. We are not going to post the chart because BL is not under investigation.

I have examined the synastry between his natal chart and Shaniya's and see no red flags that would suggest he was abusive to Shaniya, although there does seem to be a certain lack of emotional connection.

I get the sense, confirmed by Shaniya's own natal chart, and the actual known circumstances that have come out in news reports, that BL was somewhat removed from her life --- simply 'not there' for her, physically, emotionally, to the extent she may have wanted or needed him to be (or for that matter, to the extent that We the People feel and believe he, as her father, should have been!) --- but that does not mean he did not care about her, and in no way implies he was not loving her to the best of his abilities.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Frigga
11-19-2009, 02:17 AM
Thanks Soulscape, that is good to know. Sometimes it is hard for me to separate my personal issues (an adult child of familial sexual abuse), I am triggered by things that sometimes have nothing to do with the other person/people and everything to do with me and my story. I meant no harm or disrespect to Shaniya's Dad. I am glad to know that he did the best job that he could. that is more then we can say for alot of Fathers in today's day and age. At the very least, he certainly didn't run out on his children.

Jenny60123
11-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Passionflower, I also have problems with the father, based not only on his demeanor throughout this tragedy, but also upon suspicions gleaned from Shaniya's own natal chart.

In astrology, the SUN and SATURN give general information about the father. In Shaniya's natal (sunrise) chart, we see the following:

SUN sesquisquare SATURN
SUN conjunct URANUS
SUN sesquisquare CERES
SUN semisquare VENUS

In additon,

SATURN square VENUS
SATURN inconj. MOON
SATURN parallel MOON
SATURN quindecile PLUTO
SATURN quindecile CHIRON
SATURN conj. CERES

These aspects do not paint a pretty picture. To the contrary, they suggest the father was less than nurturing, protective and loving to little Shaniya.

I just read this morning in the main Shaniya thread there were previous incidents of Shaniya coming home from visits to her mother A.D. with cigarette burns on her body. I have also read that some of the father's family members tried to discourage him from sending Shaniya to her mother's this past October. Further, there are now discrepancies whether the father sent the child because the mother 'wanted a chance to be a mother' or because the father thought it was time the mother started pulling her weight being a parent!! (And what's this about the other biological children of BL being farmed out to relatives, none of them living with BL -- at least not consistently?!)

What kind of parent sends a small child off to a home where she has been previously (not to mention sadisticly) abused, not to mention known drug abuse??!!

I am not implying the father was directly responsible for Shaniya's unspeakable abuse and subsequent death. I am, however, far from convinced he is 'an innocent victim.'

I would love to see his natal chart..........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Respectfully bolded by me. Is it possible to do a natal chart for BL? I'd love to see it too.

RIP little sweet Shaniya. In death I hope she has found the peace she was never afforded in life.

Edited to add: Sorry, should of read through the thread before posting. :)

FifthEssence
11-19-2009, 01:08 PM
SOULSCAPE made some commentary regarding the SYNASTRY interaspects (compatibility) between Brad L. and Little Shaniya.
See post #65.

Obviously, many have questions about his judgement and some curious about his background. Hindsight being 20/20 compounds the misery and sorrow this man will carry for some time.
We respectfully will not be posting his chart.

coastal
11-19-2009, 04:31 PM
SOULSCAPE made some commentary regarding the SYNASTRY interaspects (compatibility) between Brad L. and Little Shaniya.
See post #65.

Obviously, many have questions about his judgement and some curious about his background. Hindsight being 20/20 compounds the misery and sorrow this man will carry for some time.
We respectfully will not be posting his chart.
FifthEssense, I love you. You are always so diplomatic and kind. Thanks for that.

nursebeeme
11-19-2009, 05:03 PM
astros,
Do you guys see there being more than one perp in the indcident chart and/or the natal?

FifthEssence
11-19-2009, 09:07 PM
PRESSER on right now on NG:

MARIO McNEILL charged with
1st Degree Murder & Rape of a Child!!!!!

ASPHYXIATION preliminary cause of death.

Poor little Shaniya....tears overflow from our hearts.

LINK:http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/953645

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6457986/

nursebeeme
11-19-2009, 09:29 PM
may an unforseen act of nature blast him straight to hell where he belongs.

FifthEssence
11-19-2009, 09:32 PM
may an unforseen act of nature blast him straight to hell where he belongs.

Nurse, we think alike.

ETA: Mgr of the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park just said she was in court this a.m. regarding eviction of sister Brenda which was initiated at the end of October (no rent paid).
Said the place was a total PIGSTYE.

Knox
11-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Prayers for the rest of the children smack in the middle of this mess ... Hope AD's son and the sister's children are placed in homes where they can be loved and nurtured and not be left with scars.

AD and MAM? What Nurse said, I can't say the rest, I'd be banned!!

Zoe Bogart
11-20-2009, 05:04 AM
I heard about this case about two or three days ago and I cried for this little girl. The horror and torture she must have experienced. There are no words for people who do that kind of thing. I was floored when I heard her mother was being held under suspicion of selling her child for sex and everything that implies.

I just read through this entire thread and, as usual, am inspired by the fantastic work done by the astrologers and the sleuths. You folks are wonderful. I think the legal world is making a huge mistake not using expert astrologers in their cases.

passionflower
11-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Dear friends,
Does father's chart with mothers chart show anything odd together?
I can not fathom a wealthy father sharing anything with this momster.
What connects them? (beside baby) Drugs? Mutual friends?
Why did he trust her?
They are complete opposites on the outside, but something still binds them.
Rumors are momster babysat for BL, widower at one time.
Momster (25) was young when she got pregnant with son (7)
then came Shaniya (5)
Just wondering........TIA

salvarenga
11-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Just watched Brad and Carey live via satellite on Oprah this afternoon. Per Brad, he last saw Shaniya on 10/2 before he left to go out town. Per Carey, she last saw Shaniya 10/9 when she dropped her off at the trailer. Per Carey, Antoinette had called and asked if she could see Shaniya.

Oprah asked about the alleged cigarette burns. Per Carey, she had seen a cigarette burn on her but was told that Shaniya accidentally walked into a cigarette. She also asked about another burn but was told that Shaniya had brushed up against a kerosene heater.

Per Brad, Antoinette had Shaniya for the first year of her life and then she decided Brad could give her a better life. Brad took primary custody per a verbal agreement but Antoinette continued to get Shaniya for visitation.

He denied ever knowing Antoinette had a drug problem. He was told about cause of death before the news conference the other night.

passionflower
11-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Dear Tuba,
Tomorrow is the funeral of little Shaniya.
With this moon and the position with pluto.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL
Will a chart show any violent acts at her funeral?
TIA

passionflower
11-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Prayers today for little Shaniya and celebrate her new life in Heaven.
Her funeral is at 3pm.
Famous people sent flowers Shaq Oneal inc.
Lots of Tedy bears, photos and closed casket.
R.I.P. baby Shaniya

Tuba
11-22-2009, 03:01 PM
The post was a response to the question about what has been planetary background for recent violence. Although the Mars//Pluto continues, as does Saturn square Pluto, we have entered the Sign of ceremony. Sagittarius holds the Sun now and the funeral is one of the many ceremonies which fall under Sagittarius. The solemnity of the occasion should quell any violent eruptions but it would be well to man the door, so that out of control mourners and hangers on do not enter. Saturn is the gate keeper but I will readily admit he is no match for Pluto, control vs. unruly demonstrations.

Suthrnqt
11-22-2009, 06:05 PM
As usual, the astros on here have done an outstanding job. I am in awe of your work. As I have seen time and time again on this forum, the charts DO NOT LIE. You have such a special gift, and I think Forensic Astrology should be used more often by LE. Thanks for all your hard work.

reeseeva
11-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Tuba, I'm wondering if you did a chart for Antoinette D., as her court appearance is for this Thursday, Dec. 3rd.

I don't know why, but feel she may be innocent of these charges. Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks for all you do...

FifthEssence
11-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Tuba, I'm wondering if you did a chart for Antoinette D., as her court appearance is for this Thursday, Dec. 3rd.

I don't know why, but feel she may be innocent of these charges. Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks for all you do...

If you scroll back to post #4, you will find the chart for AD which clearly shows her involvement.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - SHANIYA DAVIS missing 11/10/09 Fayetteville, NC

Angel Who Cares
12-12-2009, 07:05 PM
NBA's Shaquille O'Neal Offers To Pay For Murdered Girl's Funeral
By The Raleigh Telegram 30.NOV.09
<snipped>
According to various media reports, the famous basketball player Shaquille O'Neal was touched by the murder of five year old Shaniya Davis in Fayetteville and paid for her funeral costs.

According to news reports in the Fayetteville Observer newspaper and the Cleveland Plain Dealer newspaper, O'Neal called the funeral home where services were being held and told the director that he would pay the bill, which totalled $4,000 approximately.

O'Neal is currently a player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, although he also played for the LA Lakers and Orlando Magic in years past. O'Neal has also served as a volunteer police officer when he is not playing basketball.

"I was sitting at home watching it on the news and the story brought a tear to my eye," O'Neal said in an interview with The Cleveland Plain Dealer newspaper about the case.

Article:
http://www.raleigh3.com/default.asp?sourceid=&smenu=1&twindow=&mad=&sdetail=2877&wpage=1&skeyword=&sidate=&ccat=&ccatm=&restate=&restatus=&reoption=&retype=&repmin=&repmax=&rebed=&rebath=&subname=&pform=&sc=2724&hn=raleigh3&he=.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
State Senate candidate Thom Goolsby wants to reform probation system
December 3rd, 2009 10:58am
<snipped>
In light of the killing of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, a Fayetteville girl who was kidnapped and raped, attorney Thom Goolsby said the probation system needs to be reformed and if elected, he’d introduce legislation to do so.

Goolsby said that he wants to introduce legislation called “Shaniya’s Law” to strengthen and reform the state’s probation and parole system after Mario Andrette McNeill, a 29-year old, was charged in Shaniya’s murder. Goolsby said that McNeill has been placed on probation at least three times for offenses mostly involving drugs.

In a written statement, Goolsby says: “There are lessons that must be learned here—our criminal justice system totally failed. … My plan would (be to) (1) extend and mandate a pilot program due to start next year that will give court officials better access to criminal records. (2) My plan will also require a special finding by a judge before an offender can be placed a second time on probation. (3) I will also prohibit the practice of releasing an offender early from probation if there is a record of violence or drugs.”

Article:
http://legal.blogs.starnewsonline.com/10088/state-senate-candidate-thom-goolsby-wants-to-reform-probation-system/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SBI to probe possible DSS cover-up in girl's death
Posted: Dec. 7, 2009
<snipped>
Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis and Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine have asked the State Bureau of Investigation to look into whether social workers have turned over all of their records in the death of 5-year-old Shaniya Nicole Davis.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, has been charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse–prostitution, filing a false police report and obstructing a police investigation. Arrest warrants state that Davis "did knowingly provide Shaniya with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and "did permit an act of prostitution with Shaniya."

McNeill and Antoinette Davis are being held in state prisons in Raleigh for their own protection, authorities said.

The Cumberland County Department of Social Services previously looked at Davis with regard to her 7-year-old son, not Shaniya, according to her uncle, Michael Davis. The case was closed, and Antoinette Davis was able to retain custody of the boy, her uncle said.

DSS Director Brenda Jackson has previously declined to comment on the agency's involvement with the Davis family, citing the investigation into Shaniya's death as well as confidentiality rules for child welfare cases.

Video: •Was information withheld in Shaniya Davis case?
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6568433/

Document: •Cumberland County DA requests SBI investigation
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6564754/

Article:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6564577/
Lawyer for man charged in Fayetteville girl's death quits
Posted: Dec. 9, 2009
<snipped>
The man charged with killing 5-year-old Shaniya Nicole Davis will get a new lawyer to represent him.

Fayetteville attorney Allen Rogers represented McNeill during his initial court appearances, but he has withdrawn from the case, saying a public defender could provide McNeill with more resources.

McNeill's next court date is set for Jan. 27.

Article:
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/6584254/

:angel:

salvarenga
01-12-2010, 02:46 PM
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6791748/

A 5-year-old Fayetteville girl who was kidnapped and killed two months ago was sexually assaulted, according to an autopsy report released Tuesday.

Shaniya Nicole Davis was reported missing from her home on Nov. 10. Her body was found in a patch of kudzu off a rural road near the Lee-Harnett County line six days later.

An autopsy determined she died of asphyxiation and that injuries she suffered were consistent with a sexual assault. The autopsy report noted she was wearing only an adult-sized black sweatshirt and panties when her body was found.

Didn't Mario have on a black sweatshirt in the surveillance footage?

Angel Who Cares
01-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Davis Autopsy Results Indicate Sexual Assault
01/12/10 05:44PM
<snipped>
Autopsy results in the Shaniya Davis case indicate that she was sexually assaulted before dying.

According to the autopsy report, Shaniya Davis’s body showed a bruise on her face as well as bruises around sexual organs. The report says that the Fayetteville Police Department received Shaniya’s clothes and a hair from her left elbow as evidence.

Her mother, 25-year-old Antoinette Davis, is facing charges of human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution in connection with Shaniya’s death. 29-year-old Mario Andrette McNeill faces charges of first-degree murder and first-degree rape of a child in Davis’s death.

Article:
http://www.wchl1360.com/details.html?id=13051
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Autopsy report: Shaniya Davis' injuries consistent with sex assault
Published: 02:20 PM, Tue Jan 12, 2010
<snipped>
The autopsy report says Shaniya's body was in the early stages of decomposition when it was found, covered in leaves, twigs and vines.

Bruises were found around her sexual organs, as well as one on her face, according to the report.

Shaniya's clothes and a hair taken from her left elbow were given to the Fayetteville Police Department as evidence, the report says.

Shaniya's mother, Antoniette Davis, 25, is charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution in her case.

Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, is charged with first-degree murder and first-degree rape of a child in Shaniya's death.

Davis and McNeill are being held in isolation cells at Central Prison in Raleigh until their next scheduled court appearances.

Article:
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/01/12/967609
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Latest videos
Video: •Was information withheld in Shaniya Davis case?
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6568433/

Video: •Web only: Fayetteville police chief reflects on month
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6497955/

Video: •DSS not releasing info in Shaniya Davis case
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6483138/

Video: •Web only: Funeral for Shaniya Davis
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6475921/

Video: •Slain girl's grandmother: 'He's a maggot'
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6467881/

*Yep He Is Wearing A Black Sweatshirt!!! :furious:
Video: Police: Missing child seen at Sanford hotel
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6409385/

Documents
•Cumberland County DA requests SBI investigation
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6564754/

•Mario Andrette McNeill arrest warrants (Nov. 19, 2009)
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6465298/

•Antoinette Nicole Davis arrest warrants (Nov. 14, 2009)
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6440077/

•Search warrant for Mario McNeill's car (Nov. 13, 2009)
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6464128/

•Mario Andrette McNeill arrest warrant (Nov. 13, 2009)
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6440061/
*Shyania Davis hearing 1/27/10

"Justice For Our Little Angel Shaniya Davis!"
http://www.digtriad.com/genthumb/genthumb.ashx?e=3&h=240&w=320&i=/assetpool/images/091119080225_shaniya-davis.jpg

songline
01-13-2010, 02:22 PM
I just found this thread...Thank you so much, you are all awesome. :blowkiss:
I am grateful for the Brad report on post #65 because I still feel like smacking him.

I have a couple of questions:
When will AD finally be officially charged?
I know she is due in Court on February 18th.

Why do you think that Brad and Carie are at odds their personal dynamics are just awful,
I do feel they knew far more then they are saying. Do their chart show any pinocchio noses?
because I see many Pinocchio noses on both of them.

salvarenga
01-28-2010, 01:39 PM
So sad....I hope they charge Antoinette with Murder as well.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6904465/

Sexually explicit photos of a young girl were found on a cell phone belonging to a man charged with kidnapping, raping and killing a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl in November, according to search warrants.

The search warrants, which were unsealed this week, show that Fayetteville police detective Jason Sondergaard found sexually explicit photos on McNeill's Virgin Mobile cell phone, including some that depicted a young girl. Sondergaard consulted with physician who specializes in forensic pediatrics to try to determine the age of the girl in the photos, but she could only confirm that the photos were of a young black girl.

It's unclear whether the photos depicted Shaniya.

Security video from a Sanford motel taken shortly after Shaniya's disappearance showed McNeill with her. Investigators said in the search warrants that the pair was at the motel for about 90 minutes.

Shaniya's 7-year-old brother also told investigators that a man with dreadlocks whom he didn't recognize was in the family's home the night before Shaniya was abducted, according to the warrants. McNeill had dreadlocks at the time of his arrest.

Notes from a medical examiner included in the autopsy report state that Davis "reportedly owed money to McNeill and offered the daughter in exchange for forgiveness of her debt."

Frigga
01-28-2010, 02:07 PM
I cannot explain the rage I feel after reading this article. I don't know how these officers maintain themselves during an investigation like this. I would feel murderous rage towards that monster. I need to take a break now...:furious:

Angel Who Cares
01-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Search warrants in Shaniya Davis case unsealed; phone had explicit photos
Published: 07:02 AM, Thu Jan 28, 2010
<snipped>
Police investigating the disappearance of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis found explicit pictures of a child on a phone belonging to the suspect in the child's murder, according to unsealed court documents.

Search warrants in the case were unsealed this week by a Cumberland County Superior Court judge. According to an affidavit attached to one warrant, Detective Jason Sondergaard "observed photographs of a sexually explicit nature and some of the photographs appeared to be that of a female juvenile under 10 years of age."

The warrant says Sondergaard contacted a doctor who specializes in developmental and forensics pediatrics to help identify the approximate age of the girl in the photographs. A precise age could not be determined..

But the doctor confirmed that the explicit photos were of a young black girl.

Senior Resident Superior Court Judge E. Lynn Johnson ordered nine search warrants unsealed Monday. The documents had been sealed since mid-November at the request of Fayetteville police, who thought the information could compromise the investigation.

The warrants covered searches of cameras and computers belonging to McNeil and Shaniya's mother, Antoniette Davis, along with searches of McNeil's home, two cell phones, a GPS system and two searches of Davis' trailer on Sleepy Hollow Drive.

Davis, 25, and McNeil, 29, are being held in a state prison in Raleigh until their trials.

Brother's statement
In an affidavit for another search warrant, written by Detective Terrance Phillips, investigators say they interviewed Shaniya's 7-year-old brother the day Shaniya was reported missing.

The child told detectives that he saw a black man with dreadlocks whom he did not recognize inside the home. He said he heard loud stomping noises, then went to sleep.

A report from an autopsy on Shaniya's body concluded that her injuries were consistent with a sexual assault. The report, by the N.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, lists asphyxiation as the likely cause of death.

A medical examiner's notes say Davis "reportedly owed money to McNeil and offered the daughter in exchange for forgiveness of her debt."

The State Bureau of Investigation is involved with the case at the request of District Attorney Ed Grannis. Grannis asked the SBI to look into record-keeping at the Cumberland County Department of Social Services, which had been involved with Antoniette Davis and her children before Shaniya's death.

Article:
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/01/27/971520
Child abuse reports up by 32 percent in Cumberland County
Published: 06:56 AM, Thu Jan 28, 2010
<snipped>
Reports of child abuse and neglect shot up 32 percent in Cumberland County during the second half of 2009. Those statistics were tucked in a routine presentation Wednesday to the county Social Services Board. But the disturbing trend didn't escape the notice of board Chairman Chester G. Oehme.

The county Department of Social Services is still recovering from a public outcry following the death of Shaniya Davis last fall.

Brenda Reid Jackson, the county's social services director, told Oehme on Wednesday that an increase in child abuse isn't unusual during or after a recession. "When you see an economic downturn, we will see families in increased stress," Jackson said. "We tend to see an increase in abuse."

In the six-month period, her department logged reports of 3,647 children who may have been abused or neglected.

In July, the DSS had 513 reports. The monthly number of children reported to be in potentially harmful situations generally rose during the summer and fall, hitting 678 children in December.

Social Services Board members spent most of Wednesday's meeting behind closed doors. After the board adjourned, Jackson said she has received no word from SBI agents on when they will conclude their investigation of her department. Board members released a written statement last month indicating they won't talk publicly about the Davis case until they are notified of the SBI's findings.

Article:
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/01/28/971675
Warrants: Explicit photos found on murder suspect's phone
Posted: Jan. 28, 2010
Updated: Jan. 29, 2010
<snipped>
Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, of 2613 Pine Springs Drive, has been charged with first-degree murder, first-degree rape of a child and first-degree kidnapping in the case. Police have characterized him as a family acquaintance.

The search warrants, which were unsealed this week, show that Fayetteville police detective Jason Sondergaard found sexually explicit photos on McNeill's Virgin Mobile cell phone, including some that depicted a young girl. Sondergaard consulted with physician who specializes in forensic pediatrics to try to determine the age of the girl in the photos, but she could only confirm that the photos were of a young black girl.

It's unclear whether the photos depicted Shaniya.

Security video from a Sanford motel taken shortly after Shaniya's disappearance showed McNeill with her. Investigators said in the search warrants that the pair was at the motel for about 90 minutes.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, has been charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse–prostitution, filing a false police report and obstructing a police investigation. Arrest warrants state that Davis "did knowingly provide Shaniya with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and "did permit an act of prostitution with Shaniya."

Notes from a medical examiner included in the autopsy report state that Davis "reportedly owed money to McNeill and offered the daughter in exchange for forgiveness of her debt." :furious:

Documents:
PDF: •Search of seized electronic equipment
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6916860/

PDF: •Request for Mario McNeill DNA
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6916853/

PDF: •Search of HP Mini 1000 computer
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6916849/

PDF: •Search of Virgin Mobile cell phone
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6916842/

PDF: •Search of Garmin Nuvi GPS
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6916836/

PDF: •Search of Page Plus Cell Phone
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6916822/

PDF: •Search of 922 Washington Drive
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6916808/

PDF: •Search of 1998 Buick
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6916804/

PDF: •Nov. 11 search of 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6916791/

PDF: •Nov. 10 search of 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive
http://www.wral.com/news/local/document/6916784/

Article:
http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/6904465/
Warrants unsealed in Shaniya Davis case
Thursday, January 28, 2010
<snipped>
According to court documents, 29-year-old Mario McNeill killed the girl the same day she was reported missing.

Shaniya's mother, 25-year-old Antoinette Davis, is charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.

Search warrants in the case released Thursday say detectives found nude images of a young girl on McNeill's cell phone. The warrants didn't say if investigators believe the images are of Shaniya.

McNeil is being held in a state prison in Raleigh until his trial.

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/images/wtvd/cms_exf_2007/news/local/7116501_448x252.jpg

Photos: Fayetteville girl murdered~32 photos
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/gallery?section=news&id=7110067&photo=1&pid=7244803

Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7244803

Angel Who Cares
02-16-2010, 06:22 AM
*Added for reference!

Issues 2/3/10 Shaniya Davis Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyuY6Qtg4Hk

Issues 2/3/10 Shaniya Davis Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ui9Ea2_RE

Angel Who Cares
02-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Slain Fayetteville girl's mother released on bond
Posted: Today at 2:56 p.m.
Updated: Today at 5:13 p.m
<snipped>
The Fayetteville woman accused of prostituting her 5-year-old daughter, who was then killed, has been released on bond, authorities said Wednesday.

Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, was released Sunday from North Carolina Correctional Institution for Women, where she was held in a safe-keeping cell, on a $51,000 bond. Cumberland County deputies then returned her to Fayetteville, authorities said.

Antoinette Davis is charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse–prostitution, filing a false police report and obstructing a police investigation. Arrest warrants state that Davis "did knowingly provide Shaniya with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and "did permit an act of prostitution with Shaniya."

Her bond was initially set in November at $50,000 on the human trafficking and child abuse charges and $1,000 on the obstruction and false report charges, attorney D.W. Bray said Wednesday. A family member posted the bond this weekend, he said.

Antoinette Davis was staying Wednesday with an aunt on Mary Street, off Ramsey Street, in Fayetteville. Her uncle, Arthur Cromartie, said she was "doing fine."

"She just wants to rest and get herself together," Cromartie said. "It's hard being behind bars." :furious:

Article:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7110123/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mother of slain child bonds out
Updated at 06:49 PM today
<snipped>
Antoinette Davis - mother of slain 5-year-old Shaniya Davis - has bonded out of jail.

Davis had been held at Central State Prison in Raleigh, but a Department of Correction spokesperson said she was released on a $51,000 bond and was transferred back to Cumberland County by deputies. Sources say the money for bail was put up by a private bondsman.

Video: Mother of slain child bonds out 1:16
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=7296151

Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7295574

nursebeeme
02-24-2010, 11:05 PM
what an absolute disgrace. period.

passionflower
02-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Dear astros.......can a chart be made for bonding out at 1:16 Sunday Feb.21st??
TIA
I'm looking for rearrest on another charge........anything!!!

Knox
02-24-2010, 11:17 PM
What a travesty of justice for poor little Shaniya. The DA and the judge should be taken off the bench!!!!

Salem
02-24-2010, 11:56 PM
I can't believe the paper printed where she is staying - on Mary Street, etc.

She was probably safer in jail. I have to stop now!

Salem

Carolina Girl
02-25-2010, 12:09 AM
I can't believe the paper printed where she is staying - on Mary Street, etc.

She was probably safer in jail. I have to stop now!

Salem

Might be the PLAN?

Angel Who Cares
02-26-2010, 12:52 PM
Slain Fayetteville girl's mother released on bond
Posted: Feb. 24, 2010
Updated: Feb. 24, 2010
<snipped>
Antoinette Davis is charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse–prostitution, filing a false police report and obstructing a police investigation. Arrest warrants state that Davis "did knowingly provide Shaniya with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and "did permit an act of prostitution with Shaniya."

Her bond was initially set in November at $50,000 on the human trafficking and child abuse charges and $1,000 on the obstruction and false report charges, attorney D.W. Bray said Wednesday. A family member posted the bond this weekend, he said.

Antoinette Davis was staying Wednesday with an aunt on Mary Street, off Ramsey Street, in Fayetteville. Her uncle, Arthur Cromartie, said she was "doing fine."

"She just wants to rest and get herself together," Cromartie said. "It's hard being behind bars."

Carey Lockhart-Davis, Shaniya Davis' aunt, said Wednesday that she is upset over Antoinette Davis’ release.

"When I first found out about it, I was a little angered,” Carey Lockhart-Davis said. "I just miss Shaniya, and what about her life and her freedom.” :cry:

Antoinette Davis' next court hearing is set for April 15.

Video: •Aunt expresses anger over mother's release
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/7113946/

Article:
http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/7110123/

Angel Who Cares
03-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Man gets probation for collecting money in slain girl's name
Posted: 10:53 a.m. Thursday
<snipped>
Donald Lee Roddy Jr., 36, of Hypony Lane in Parkton, was arrested on Nov. 18 and charged with obtaining property by false pretense. Police said he was using Shaniya's name to collect money from drivers on McPherson Church and Skibo roads.

Roddy pleaded not guilty to the charge on Tuesday, but his lawyer, Larry McGlothlin, said that Roddy wouldn't resist a guilty verdict to a reduced charge of attempted misdemeanor larceny. A judge sentenced Roddy to a year of unsupervised probation and ordered him to pay a $100 fine and perform 10 hours of community service.

McGlothlin said the case was a misunderstanding, that Roddy was only trying to help raise money for Shaniya's funeral and didn't believe he was doing anything wrong.

Article:
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/7300433/

Zoe Bogart
03-27-2010, 09:57 PM
A relative's response to Shaniya's mother bonding out of jail:

"She just wants to rest and get herself together," Cromartie said. "It's hard being behind bars."

Gee, it must be so tough on her, having had to live in a jail cell for a while. Poor, poor thing. :furious:

Why can't these relatives keep their mouths shut???? Don't they have any idea how horrible it sounds for them to be compassionate regarding these criminals? The aunt of the man accused of murdering Somer Thompson said she couldn't understand why people are calling him a monster! Or Cindy Anthony making every excuse in the book for KC. What is WRONG with these people??? If I had a family member accused of such heinous crimes, I'd bury my head in the sand, stay behind locked doors and avoid the press at all costs. No way would I make excuses.

This is outrageous! Why didn't that judge order NO BAIL for Shaniya's child trafficking mother? If the law doesn't allow it for her crimes, then the law needs to be changed.

I'm giving myself a timeout. :banghead:

Belinda
04-06-2010, 03:11 PM
$51,000 bond. $51,000 bond?! WTH? You mean to tell me this POS is out of jail? This has to be a sick joke. $51,000 bond for selling her child into prostitution and murder? #@$#$%$%$#@#$@#$@$##@!!!!!!!