PDA

View Full Version : NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Kimberlyd125
11-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Please delete the copy of the report - I gave case numbers so the victim would remain private.

I did not post the report.

southernvagirl
I wonder if Nancy Grace will cover the new info discussed regarding BL from the children/friends/ex-FIL?

I will be tuned in tonight to see,,I sent her and JVM an email,,,just saying

doobiedoo52
I am glad others have posted about BL's 2 different dialects. I was kind of afraid to mention it. I felt like he was sort of doing a revival meeting type of display. I don't know if that's the proper term, but it did catch my attention.

And I also felt weird about him showing up at son's NG appearance. The son took his grandparents' last name so I feel there was definitely some friction between him & dad, and then dad is rubbing and hugging him so. It just seemed like an act, but then maybe that's just how the dad is. Who knows.

lishac23
11-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Extremely saddened that people could still point the finger at the Father and say "I told him not to send her over there..." or bringing up his other children and the fact that they have different mothers, etc..etc. From what I've seen, on all accounts she was very well taken care of and she was not "sent" away because he didn't have a choice, not once has the sister said anything about no longer being able to help or that the Dad needed to find somewhere else for her to go. I believe that he was really trying to give his daughter the opportunity to be around her "egg donor"
This man's 5 year old daughter was most likely severly abused, raped, murdered and dumped along a highway next to dead deer carcasses in nothing but a t-shirt. Isn't his pain severe enough to not have to hear people say that he holds some responsibility.
Whether he shouldn't have or WHATEVER...he's burying his daughter can he have some PEACE...

Kimberlyd125
11-18-2009, 06:52 PM
Extremely saddened that people could still point the finger at the Father and say "I told him not to send her over there..." or bringing up his other children and the fact that they have different mothers, etc..etc. From what I've seen, on all accounts she was very well taken care of and she was not "sent" away because he didn't have a choice, not once has the sister said anything about no longer being able to help or that the Dad needed to find somewhere else for her to go. I believe that he was really trying to give his daughter the opportunity to be around her "egg donor"
This man's 5 year old daughter was most likely severly abused, raped, murdered and dumped along a highway next to dead deer carcasses in nothing but a t-shirt. Isn't his pain severe enough to not have to hear people say that he holds some responsibility.
Whether he shouldn't have or WHATEVER...he's burying his daughter can he have some PEACE...

I've been trying to say the same thing. Not a very popular opinion in here I'm afraid.

winterrose
11-18-2009, 06:52 PM
:loser: Gotcha! I was thinking of his web surfing activities and illicit sites he might've frequented to solicit business.

OT
Oh my gosh!You got Joplin as an avatar,sweet!If it's not,it sure looks like her. :)

LogicalMinds
11-18-2009, 06:53 PM
is there a link to where it states that dogs did not pick up her scent at all. i find that very interesting. does that mean she never really lived in that motor home?? why wouldnt the dogs pick up some kind of scent??

I don't have the link...but as I recall the dogs did not pick up her scent OUTSIDE the trailer...
this established that the idea she had NOT "wandered off" (AD had made a big fuss that she could open locked doors)

Carolina Girl
11-18-2009, 06:53 PM
I am glad others have posted about BL's 2 different dialects. I was kind of afraid to mention it. I felt like he was sort of doing a revival meeting type of display. I don't know if that's the proper term, but it did catch my attention.

And I also felt weird about him showing up at son's NG appearance. The son took his grandparents' last name so I feel there was definitely some friction between him & dad, and then dad is rubbing and hugging him so. It just seemed like an act, but then maybe that's just how the dad is. Who knows.

I may be way out in left field. But watchng the son when Dad came out, I got the feeling the son was threantened simply by his dad being there. I also think Dad whispered something to the son..? what? That is enough?

Yes, two different dialects. Definite "soul' at vigil.

not_my_kids
11-18-2009, 06:54 PM
I think one of the not so innocent parties will turn out to be AA.
I think it odd that an AA set up a private MYspace with no photo last logged into the day before Shaniya was reported. I have little tolerance for coincidence anymore.

gitana1
But it's not bashing to post facts. He never should've let Shaniya go imo.

True that he should not have let her go. But, not everyone on the planet is savvy about the risks to children out there, the ways in which to protect a child from some of those risks, etc. Not everyone is a websleuther with a perfect family, or perfect parenting skills.
If you add into the mix a parent who has job issues which make it hard to be with their child all the time, or financial issues, or a trusting/forgiving nature, tragedy can result.
I really think dad allowed Shaniya to go for a couple of days but the mother would not allow her to return when aunt Carey called to bring her home. With no legal guardianship of her niece and no court orders regarding custody, aunt Carey had no recourse and neither did Brad, especially so far from home. He would have had to go home, and start court proceedings. The police would not have handed the child to him without an order, although Dad could have called social services if he felt the child was in danger after not being allowed to return.
Problem is, I don't think dad would have allowed Shaniya to visit the mother if he thought she was in danger to begin with. Why would he know about social services involvement and all the other things coming to light about mom's living situation? It's not that easy to up and inspect a home and know how to search records or even think of what to look for when determining whether to allow your kid to visit his or her other parent, espcially when there wasn't much to hint that the child would be mistreated and especially if the custodial parent is trusting and/or naive.
As far as the "fact" that Dad must have known Shaniya was being abused by her mother, i.e. the cigarette burns, that has not been established. Just because some people who know the family say this was happening does not mean: a) It was true, or b) that the custodial parent was alerted to this.
Ya' know, it's one thing to be ignorant when it comes to one's rights as a parent or as to safety issues involving one's children, possible risks, and how to mitigage those risk, etc., and it is a far different thing to be a demonic monster that tortures his or her own child for fun and/or profit.
Stupidity merits pity, to me.
Evil merits rage.
P.S., Stating the facts is not bashing. Saying one hates the father or that he is a horrible parent, or just as culpable for Shaniya's demise, is.
It is obvious that this man is in significant pain. Anyone who has ever been in real pain, like I have, can read that on another's face.
I will continue to pray for him and continue to hope that the mother and MAM and anyone else involved pay the highest price possible for the sickening, remorseless, crime against nature they committed. JMO.

lbminnesota
Yep. Exactly what I was thinking, especially if MAM was using the computer for "marketing" purposes. And the next day, someone attempted to break into the house where he lived with gf. It sounds to me like MAM wanted evidence removed quickly and hired someone to do it. Maybe the thieves supplied the info that led to his arrest and/or discovery of her body.

I don't think these two break-ins were a coincidence. In AA's house, they broke down the door - meant business. The timing was two hours prior to his court appearance, they may have thought the apartment would be empty. One person was identified as a suspect - meaning she knew him.

Patty G
11-18-2009, 06:55 PM
Patty, the link was in her post. :)

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/ByArticle/Chapter_115C/Article_26.html

115C‑378.
Children required to attend.
Every parent, guardian or other person in this State having charge or control of a child between the ages of seven and 16 years shall cause such child to attend school continuously for a period equal to the time which the public school to which the child is assigned shall be in session.

Every parent, guardian, or other person in this State having charge or control of a child under age seven who is enrolled in a public school in grades kindergarten through two shall also cause such child to attend school continuously for a period equal to the time which the public school to which the child is assigned shall be in session unless the child has withdrawn from school. No person shall encourage, entice or counsel any such child to be unlawfully absent from school.

The parent, guardian, or custodian of a child shall notify the school of the reason for each known absence of the child, in accordance with local school policy.
Unquote

More at link, which came from the State Govt of NC.

Yup, I spotted that the link was added after I asked for the link. :)

Kimberlyd125
I may be way out in left field. But watchng the son when Dad came out, I got the feeling the son was threantened simply by his dad being there. I also think Dad whispered something to the son..? what? That is enough?

I didn't get that. I saw a father suporting a son who was talking about his sister he just lost. And I saw a son who appreciated it.
But of course, that's JMO

winterrose
Friends,

Can someone please point me in the direction of the documentation or whatever where it says a computer was stolen on the same day that MAM was arrested?

I've only seen a police report posted by my friend Jersey from 10/12/2009 - which is NOT the day that MAM was arrested: 11/12/2009 - which shows a video monitor (E-machines E202H (http://www.emachines.com/products/products.html?prod=E202H_wmd)) being stolen - NOT a computer.

Help, please!

My son had an Emachine a long time ago and it was the whole system.The report was a few pages back and it did say October.

LogicalMinds
11-18-2009, 06:56 PM
An e-machine is a video monitor:

http://www.techdealdigger.com/pr/cheap-emachine-e202h-wmd-20-widescreen-lcd-monitor-deals/2430

Not necessarily...it can be a one piece monitor/computer...or a regular desktop computer etc....they are a lower end brand...sold at Walmart, big box stores

Amster
BL was determined that Shaniya go live with momster. I want to know why.

lishac23
I've been trying to say the same thing. Not a very popular opinion in here I'm afraid.

Its really sad. :banghead:

gitana1
11-18-2009, 06:57 PM
With all the back and forth of how much BL (and others) are responsible in some way due to their silence or in BL's case letting Shaniya go to AD's, I want to post this link again. I know you guys are probably tired of seeing me post this but if one additional person decides to read it b/c I posted it a third time, then it's worthwhile:

Protecting the Gift (by Gavin De Becker) (http://www.amazon.com/Protecting-Gift-Keeping-Children-Teenagers/dp/0440509009)

It is the best book about how following your instinct - your natural 6th-sense - your intuition, which he calls the Gift of Fear (he wrote another book by that name). In this book he mentions asking all the questions we feel stupid asking friends' parents sometimes (i.e., who else will be at your house when my child is there? will they be allowed to leave unsupervised? etc, etc).

Read it! Give it as a gift this holiday season! I will try not to post it again... :o

I think it's great to keep posting this. Actually, it should be something given to new parents, put in social services offices, courts, etc., so the general public can see it. Too many parents make tragic, avoidable errors in judgment.

lbminnesota
11-18-2009, 06:57 PM
I did not post the report.

Sorry Kim; I got so nervous when I read your post, I responded quickly.

Kimberlyd125
11-18-2009, 06:59 PM
BL was determined that Shaniya go live with momster. I want to know why.

How do we know this?

momof2boys
11-18-2009, 07:00 PM
I am wondering if Dustrum (sp) is MAM's dad or relative. His rap sheet is downright scary and he drives a Toyota.

Who is this never heard this name before.

momtective
11-18-2009, 07:01 PM

http://www.techdealdigger.com/pr/cheap-emachine-e202h-wmd-20-widescreen-lcd-monitor-deals/2430

My desk top is an emachine...emachine monitor too. WalMart carries them.

BeanE
11-18-2009, 07:01 PM
I disagree. Children who are abused do not express their fear in obvious ways. She looked tired and frightened. Also, the position of her legs was defensive. I think she had been assaulted by then and had no choice but to be in the arms of the man that either harmed her or allowed her to be harmed. It is very hard to contemplate what that poor baby went through.

Two more things that indicate sexual abuse, to me (MOO):

- he is carrying Shaniya, when there is no obvious need to. Would make more sense if he set her down, and held her hand or arm so prevent her getting away. Makes me wonder if she was having difficulty walking due to pain from sexual abuse.

- he is carrying Shaniya in a way that is very uncomfortable at her weight. Got to make your arms ache. The natural thing to do would be to sling the child onto your hip. So why would he choose the unnatural and uncomfortable way of carrying her, rather than the natural and easier way?

Well, slinging a child onto your hip puts their crotch area right on your hip. If she was injured or bleeding vaginally and/or rectally, especially with all her weight bearing down on that area, she might cry and squirm. Additionally, blood and/or bodily fluids could get on your clothes.

MOO

karen7868
11-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Did anyone else notice that when Byron (Shaniya's brother) was speaking with NG last night that he said MAM's name like he knew him.

To me, he just let the name Mario slide off his tongue like he knew him.

LogicalMinds
I see a trend to OVERstate the opinion that some of us have ..ie "you all must think he helped to murder his daughter">> No I don't

and I sure have never said that....

I also don't find his past wife/s/kid/s etc to be of any real bearing here

however...I am still wondering how a little princess goes from fairy outfits and riding her scooter into a BMW to living in a singlewide trailer with felons, backed up sewage, no school, and being sold to subsidize her mother's crack habit

it is hard to fathom...maybe some of you can help me

if you have a dog...will you just take it to the worst part of town, and drop it off without going in and checking?? what if the "kennel" is a pit ring...and your dog is the "bait" used to get the fighting dogs excited?? I would say the same thing...HOW could you drop your dog off there?

if some crackhead said they take good care of dogs....would you believe them?

I have honestly used a LOT more time,effort, references, etc in boarding pets than was taken in sending Shaynia to that dump

the pictures tell the story....the difference between her dad's house and that place..
the felons there....the HIV positive guy she called "daddy" in such a short time...I shudder to think that maybe Coe was one of the few men there that was not raping her

so tell me....would you drop your kids off in Sleepy Hollow??

I think it more than a "mistake"...and frankly the only thing that would make me feel better about the "dad" is for him to shut up and get off my tv...I don't want to hear his preaching or see him or watch him with his "foundation"

passionflower
JUST THINKING..............
If MAM was "marketing" the baby, It is possible someone in the hotel set up video to only show him walking out with a live child and nothing more. PREPLANNED.
Maybe the video was played around with.
I can not imagine a 45 minute hotel stop. BUT.... I can imaging using the video to create some show, alibi, etc....
Maybe that hotel is a pit stop for all sorts of deviants, and there is someone on the inside making money on it.
I think MAM knew where there were No videos at all, and has dropped SD off long before that morning, going in unseen.
What if :waitasec: MAM had walked IN the hotel several days before, totally possible, delivering her to her appointments; she was without shoes could he have been coming from another room. Shaniya may have been there for days.

He knew when AD was going to call the cops. It was pre planned. so that if she comes back telling bad stories, at least they will have on record an abduction.

When MAM finally left the hotel he could have had one more appointment, (hoping that perp will take the heat when he is found with her) but that perp turned the radio on and heard something while driving with his trophy so he just did his deed and then ditched the child.
I STILL DO NOT understand how she could have been that decomposed. she was not out there but one day. :waitasec:

I'm afraid that animal and insect activity was already started there with
the dead deer.
I hate to say this but she was fresher and there more than 1 day.
The searchers IIRC searched for 2 days in that area. 1 day before that tip was given they dearched another place........3 days???

lbminnesota
11-18-2009, 07:03 PM
Did anyone notice the person talking about MAM on that report was the victim from the report posted a couple pages back, the b&e victim???

Say what?? I need it simple.

Amster

Yes, two different dialects. Definite "soul' at vigil.

I thought it was creepy. I didn't see sincerity in his revival meeting act, either. But, I also didn't believe Ronald Cummings falling on the ground, wailing act, either. I guess I'm just jaded....too many dead babies....too many selfish, self absorbed parents....

Kimberlyd125
Very cute avi karen7868

songline
11-18-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm surprised that Shaniya really ever wanted to go to momster's house ever!
Were there signs of crying? temper tantrums?, hiding?
Why would Shaniya ever be happy there?
Think she had friends? love? toys? NOT!!!
No one listened to any of her stories?
I know 1st hand that my mom never and still doesn't believe me, BUT
I stopped my sperm donor from getting me when I was 5 by acting up.
I had to talk to a social worker at age 5 and when I told her how I had to live
on his weekend visits, his visits stopped...........and I'm glad 55 years later!!!

In her aunts voice when she spoke yesterday SHE KNEW.
but I do not think she had any jurosdiction. :(
I do think that him being engaged had something to do with his decision. :( ALSO after hearing his father inlaw talk about him and his own daughter who livs with the grand parents - I too would not have given him another one of my kids to poisen thier minds about him. But I sure would have given Aunie the child for sure.
I do not think aunty had any control at all....But she sure had a lot of love and is definitely suffering now....BECAUSE SHE DID KNOW....
She must have told Shaniya something to let her go one more time, in hopes that it wont go on much longer.
I would not be surprised if all of this has not permanently damaged her relationship with her brother.

BUT Like you all my friends with pets do more checking where their pets go while the are on vacation then these folks did for this child.
Maybe he wont be engaged for long after she thinks all of this through....And maybe she will insist that he gets it sniped and have no more kids.

I really want to see the charges result in LWOP for both of these people. NO rush in the charges, cross all your t's and dot all your i's but get these charges right.

I hope Daddy dearest gets his "snipped" he does not need more kids for sure.

RIP little Angel....:beats: :beats:

JulieR
I know there are many of you who feel horrible for this man, but what this is his 5-6 child, one would think he has a clue how to raise them.........OOO yeah he didn't raise them. To me he maybe in some pain, but he sure is putting some big tears out there that I think are fake then he puts his hand out ready to cash in on Shaniya just like AD, he is no better in my eye.........sorry I am just so ticked off and that's how I feel.

The one I feel sorry for is Shaniya's aunt, I think she is the one kicking herself that she should have done more and it shows, her tears are for real and I do feel for her.

not_my_kids
I don't care that her father had kids with other women.
I don't care what color those women were.
I don't care what color the children are.
I don't care that father talks about his BMW.

I care that he says he was giving Creature a chance to mother, when the only mother figure Shaniya has ever known knew nothing about it.
I care that father states he was caring for her, when the rest of the world says different.
I care that this child was likely being abused at creatures and strangers could see it before her father could.
I care that her loving father sent her to a place he knew nothing about with people he knew nothing about, leading to her death.

momof2boys
11-18-2009, 07:05 PM
I think this got edited out or previous post because I am new here and did not know certain things but BL has a very relationships with all his Babies Mama's and I am not sure what else I can say besides this. I saw the documents today myself and it was very scary to see what kind of things his children have seen.

Kimberlyd125
11-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Say what?? I need it simple.

LOL - sorry. I do that sometimes.
But, in this case, I was mistaken. I thought the report was from a b&e charge of MAMs. I did not realize it was a report from when MAM's home was broken into.
So, I found it odd his sister was on the report.
But now I know the deal (I think :crazy:)

Amster
11-18-2009, 07:06 PM
How do we know this?

Maybe "we" don't know this...."I" believe Carey, ex-fil and Tim Allen.

passionflower
Did anyone else notice that when Byron (Shaniya's brother) was speaking with NG last night that he said MAM's name like he knew him.

To me, he just let the name Mario slide off his tongue like he knew him.

No, I don't remember this, will look again on transcipt BUT, I did find
the brother very composed talking about little sister.
I found it a little staged when dad came out and hugged him, kissed his head
(boy didn't seem to respond) and then dad sat beside him...........
I'm sure dad loves him, but it looked staged to me, sorry I hd to give my opinion.

lbminnesota
Nobody else finds it odd that the victim on that report is MAM's sister??

She lives there. This is the address on the arrest warrant - but he must stay with AA and their baby.

songline
I'm afraid that animal and insect activity was already started there with
the dead deer.
I hate to say this but she was fresher and there more than 1 day.
The searchers IIRC searched for 2 days in that area. 1 day before that tip was given they dearched another place........3 days???
I think video in hotel was same day? maybe? no?

bessie
JUST THINKING..............
If MAM was "marketing" the baby, It is possible someone in the hotel set up video to only show him walking out with a live child and nothing more. PREPLANNED.
Maybe the video was played around with.
I can not imagine a 45 minute hotel stop. BUT.... I can imaging using the video to create some show, alibi, etc....
Maybe that hotel is a pit stop for all sorts of deviants, and there is someone on the inside making money on it.
I think MAM knew where there were No videos at all, and has dropped SD off long before that morning, going in unseen.
What if :waitasec: MAM had walked IN the hotel several days before, totally possible, delivering her to her appointments; she was without shoes could he have been coming from another room. Shaniya may have been there for days.

He knew when AD was going to call the cops. It was pre planned. so that if she comes back telling bad stories, at least they will have on record an abduction.

When MAM finally left the hotel he could have had one more appointment, (hoping that perp will take the heat when he is found with her) but that perp turned the radio on and heard something while driving with his trophy so he just did his deed and then ditched the child.
I STILL DO NOT understand how she could have been that decomposed. she was not out there but one day. :waitasec:
I totally agree with the bolded statement about the motel. I also agree that MAM was aware of the video cameras and knew how to circumvent them, but something went wrong here. In the recent case of the murdered couple in FL who had many adopted children, the "camera man" botched the job. Could be the same here.

I'm just not sure that the 911 call was part of the plan. My first thought was that MAM didn't leave the money/drugs that was supposed to be AD's payment, and she got pi$$ed. Or, she had second thoughts about allowing him to take her, panicked, and tried to cover her butt.

MAM told police he picked her up outside the trailer. He had no reason to lie about that. It's probably true. Then in the 911 call, AD says that she last saw Shaniyah lying on the couch and goes on to make a case for her opening the door and wandering out on her own. Sure sounds like CYA to me.

Kimberlyd125
11-18-2009, 07:08 PM
She lives there. This is the address on the arrest warrant - but he must stay with AA and their baby.

Yeah, I've since figured that out.

Patty G
11-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Thanks Patty
I do not think it is mandatory from this snipped from your link you provided.

Is kindergarten compulsory in North Carolina?
No. All public school systems must offer kindergarten, but children are not required to attend

The originally statement was:
In NC you don't have to attend school until you are seven years old. Kindergarten is not mandatory.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

I understand about the Kindergartan not being manadatory, however confused about the part: "In NC you don't have to attend school until you are seven years old.

Normally children are in Grade 1 at age 6, and Grade 2 at age 7.

Help!!! :banghead:

lishac23
I don't agree, if this man would have been doing his job BEING A FATHER he would most likely not be burying his child. No, he didn't kill her but he sure didn't stop it. This is JMO, your welcome to yours but this is how I feel.

I respect your opinion. I just think that if we are going to go that route, and point fingers at people who could have possibly stopped it. The list doesn't stop at the father. How about the neighbors who actually lived next door and saw what conditions these children were in and didn't say anything. The man who said he saw cigarette burns. The people who worked at the hotel and saw this man bring this lil girl into a hotel at 6 am in nothing but a t-shirt. THe Aunt is the one that dropped her off...no one has said anything about her (not that they should...just for sake of discussion)
I'm not saying he didn't make some poor decisions but to blame him would be almost the same as saying elizabeth smart's parents are to blame for not locking the window.

lbminnesota

Someone valued the e-machine at $400 in the report which made me assume PC. A remember e-PC's awhile back.

KivaSupporter
11-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Cheyenne is one of three children Lockhart had with his wife of seven years, Vickie Sue Lockhart.
In 1998, Vickie Sue Lockhart was murdered along with her 19-year-old sister at a home on Graham Road. The two women were bound, gagged and shot with a shotgun in what police said was a robbery.

Three others also were shot; one, 24-year-old David Epps, also died. Two men were later convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Since the murders, Cheyenne and her brothers stayed mostly with their grandparents, Byron and Phyllis Coleman, in the Remington subdivision behind Seventy-First High School.

"We've had a lot of tragedy in our family," said Byron Coleman, Vickie Sue Lockhart's father.

Coleman said he was angry about Shaniya's death.

"He knew the situation with this girl," Coleman said. "He knew the kind of environment.

"Why take Shaniya back to a woman like that? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard."

The Colemans and Brad Lockhart have been on opposing sides in several lawsuits in recent years, most of which were dismissed. A case filed in 1998 resulted in the Colemans being granted custody of their grandchildren and child support in 2007, according to court files.

Before Shaniya's death, Lockhart was paying child support on three children, including Shaniya and two of the children from his marriage.

BBM

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

JennyMominRI
11-18-2009, 07:12 PM
In NC you don't have to attend school until you are seven years old. Kindergarten is not mandatory.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4453267&postcount=281)

I understand about the Kindergartan not being manadatory, however confused about the part: "In NC you don't have to attend school until you are seven years old.

Don't be too shocked. In some states you are not required to attend school until 8 years of age

winterrose
11-18-2009, 07:12 PM
Someone valued the e-machine at $400 in the report which made me assume PC. A remember e-PC's awhile back.

Yep,his was about $600+ new,had some other things with it.

lbminnesota
11-18-2009, 07:14 PM
If you look at the date on the report, the computer was stolen on October 12, not November 12. So I doubt it would have any information regarding Shaniya's murder since she had only come to stay 3 days prior. It could have given LE other information though, if this proves to be more than just a one-time thing.

I'm not sure...if you look at the date in the system, it's 11/12/09.

Kimberlyd125
11-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Don't be too shocked. In some states you are not required to attend school until 8 years of age

IMO preschool shoud be mandatory.
Of course I was a preschool teacher for years so I may have bias.

Kimberlyd125
11-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Maybe "we" don't know this...."I" believe Carey, ex-fil and Tim Allen.

Sorry, I didn't see your IMO in your siggy.
Thought it was a fact you read somewhere. My bad.

songline
11-18-2009, 07:16 PM
No, I don't remember this, will look again on transcipt BUT, I did find
the brother very composed talking about little sister.
I found it a little staged when dad came out and hugged him, kissed his head
(boy didn't seem to respond) and then dad sat beside him...........
I'm sure dad loves him, but it looked staged to me, sorry I hd to give my opinion.

Anyone have a video on the son talking or dad coming to sit by him. Please. TY in advance.

bessie
11-18-2009, 07:17 PM
E-machine does make monitors, but, an e-machine valued at $400 would be the economical all-in-one that has become popular.
http://www.emachines.com/products/

JulieR
11-18-2009, 07:20 PM
I respect your opinion. I just think that if we are going to go that route, and point fingers at people who could have possibly stopped it. The list doesn't stop at the father. How about the neighbors who actually lived next door and saw what conditions these children were in and didn't say anything. The man who said he saw cigarette burns. The people who worked at the hotel and saw this man bring this lil girl into a hotel at 6 am in nothing but a t-shirt. THe Aunt is the one that dropped her off...no one has said anything about her (not that they should...just for sake of discussion)
I'm not saying he didn't make some poor decisions but to blame him would be almost the same as saying elizabeth smart's parents are to blame for not locking the window.

Not locking a window?? That would be a mistake, this is down right neglect the friends, family did try to help by telling the person who was responsible to take care of Shaniya. They even went so far as to offer to raise her, should they have done more YES, and I am sure they are feeling badly about that now, but it sure don't seem like daddy is feeling very badly. I am stepping out for a bite maybe I can calm down, I just don't have any pity for this man right now, I think he is a big fake.

passionflower
11-18-2009, 07:21 PM
I think video in hotel was same day? maybe? no?

The same day of death, probably yes, but how long did she lay beside the dead deer for decomp????

Jersey*Girl
11-18-2009, 07:21 PM
I think this got edited out or previous post because I am new here and did not know certain things but BL has a very relationships with all his Babies Mama's and I am not sure what else I can say besides this. I saw the documents today myself and it was very scary to see what kind of things his children have seen.

Hi momof2boys! Could you please tell us what type of documents you saw? Were they official court documents? If so, do you happen to know the court of filing or the court that heard the cases involved? I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff but have been unable to do so with Brad. Please advise. Thanks so much.

Again, welcome to Websleuths. Trust me, it's addicting here, especially when you realize you really are making a positive difference simply by participating. :wink:

Knox
11-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Been trying to follow along but you guys are moving FAST. In the pictures from the hotel surveillance, Shaniya looks to be awake. I wonder if she was crying or asking where MAM was taking her? Do we think she was drugged?

jamiect
11-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Anyone have a video on the son talking or dad coming to sit by him. Please. TY in advance.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/11/18/ng.brother.speaks.cnn

not_my_kids
11-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry, I keep going back to the cigarette burns.
I have searched for hours to find a delicate way to say this without oversharing.
There isn't, so I won't say all of it, I'll only say this.
Cigarette burns and sexual abuse go together.
As my therapist put it, "alternative penetration". Cigarettes open holes in the skin, which can be sexual for some "people."

I very rarely say trust me. Trust me on this one.

Jersey*Girl
E-machine does make monitors, but, an e-machine valued at $400 would be the economical all-in-one that has become popular.
http://www.emachines.com/products/

Exactly. The older ones used to sell at Walmart for $399. My neighbor bought one 3 years ago for her daughter. I personally prefer HP...or conversely a Mac.

impatientredhead

Brad's role in this goes WAY beyond leaving a window unlocked (or bringing a mentally ill homeless man to their home to help him). Brad didn't accidentally walk in harms way.

We don't know what calls the neighbors and Aunt made or didn't make.
And the hotel worker???? You have to be kidding. They wouldn't have this case as far along as they do without a helpful and observant hotel worker. Shaniya is awake, alert, calm and dressed in that video. Parents carry kids into the hotel from traveling in all kinds of states of dress. It is not like he walked through the lobby with a hostage victim gagged and bound. I lay no blame there.

JennyMominRI
I'm sorry, I have looked back through a few of the threads on this case. Do we know the COD?

not_my_kids
11-18-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm sorry, I have looked back through a few of the threads on this case. Do we know the COD?
Not yet.

KivaSupporter
11-18-2009, 07:27 PM
I have searched for hours to find a delicate way to say this without oversharing.
As my therapist put it, "alternative penetration". Cigarettes open holes in the skin, which can be sexual for some "people."

Thank you for saying this. I totally agree!

God bless you!!!

winterrose
11-18-2009, 07:27 PM

I've heard that and in a pervs sick mind,they want to hurt anyway they can,also.I really think there's so much going on we don't know yet,and is just coming out piece by piece.

southernvagirl
11-18-2009, 07:28 PM
I have a problem with this whole story. While I think AD is a POS, I'm not so sure Shaniya wasn't abducted by MAM without her knowledge. I'm sure not going to trust the same LE agency that arrested Coe for info. I want to know more about the "home invasion" in which BL's wife was murdered. I think it's really hinky that the pictures were taken off the walls. What kind of criminals do that?

Pictures?????

Patty G
11-18-2009, 07:29 PM

Click on the link in my siggie to the Nancy Grace show from last night.

KivaSupporter
I've heard that and in a pervs sick mind,they want to hurt anyway they can,also.I really think there's so much going on we don't know yet,and is just coming out piece by piece.

Thank you, Winterrose, for saying this. I agree with you.

Jersey*Girl
OK she has not talked to Shaniya in 4 weeks. Her Mom took her out school and she was the Guardian according the school. Would the school not call and ask where the child was? when she receives this call, Why not call the dad and say hey you need to get your but back to NC something is up with Shaniya. This is just not adding up. Somebody is not telling the truth.

I 2nd that!

bessie

I posted about the association between cigarette burns and sexual abuse earlier. Thankfully, my knowledge is not firsthand. I'm terribly sorry if yours is. :blowkiss:

essies
I don't care that her father had kids with other women.
I don't care what color those women were.
I don't care what color the children are.
I don't care that father talks about his BMW.

I care that he says he was giving Creature a chance to mother, when the only mother figure Shaniya has ever known knew nothing about it.
I care that father states he was caring for her, when the rest of the world says different.
I care that this child was likely being abused at creatures and strangers could see it before her father could.
I care that her loving father sent her to a place he knew nothing about with people he knew nothing about, leading to her death.

I agree with everything NMK - except for the part about where he sent her.
My friend grew up there and has told me that Sleepy Hollow MHP has always been a drug and crime ridden MHP. This is a small community-people know each other and their little habits. I realize he travels for his work-but he still is not ignorant to the community that he lives in. I'm not saying BL knows anything about Shaniya's murder or AD's friends. But, he knows he made a huge mistake by allowing AD this "chance" and not double checking for his daughter's safety and I would have more respect for him if he would accept responsiblity for that mistake.

Kat
11-18-2009, 07:30 PM

Hi JennyMominRI, I logged on quickly to find out also. I just read an article from about an hour ago that said the autopsy was still underway.

No COD, No TOD.

I still haven't heard if jurisdiction has been decided as of yet either.

wendypi
I want to know why some of you are "taking stock" in what BL's FIL are saying and looking for "signs and signals" in the interviews of his children? Why, all of a sudden is BL the bad guy?

Ture, he had help raising all of his children, but since when does that make someone a terrible parent. I was a single mother for years...and my daughter at 15 months spent her days in a daycare while I went to school...and her evenings with my mom while I worked as a waitress to put food on our table. It was hard on everybody, but it was what I had to do.

There is obvioulsy bitter feelings between BL and his FIL's, but if they saw cigarette burns on Shaniya, why didn't they call CPS? If BL, was such a horrible parent, why didn't they call CPS? If they felt for one minute that Shaniya was in danger, it seems to me they are just as much at fault for not calling the proper authorities. If I thought for one minute that someone was putting cigarettes out on any child...my nose would be right in the middle of it all...and shouting from roof tops intil it was checked out.

Lastly, BL and his FIL have obviously had a falling out, so I don't doubt that they are not praising him as a father...but IMO BL could have turned the other cheek when Shaniya was born and walked away. Although he may not be perfct and he may not have made great choices, Shaniya, up until now was left in a safe loving home when he could not care for her. Cut the guy some slack.

smart blonde
I'd bet my next paycheck MAM was taking child pornography pics of her, at the trailer and/or at the hotel.

There's money to be made by selling them, right?

songline
11-18-2009, 07:32 PM
This man's 5 year old daughter was most likely severely abused, raped, murdered and dumped along a highway next to dead deer carcasses in nothing but a t-shirt. Isn't his pain severe enough to not have to hear people say that he holds some responsibility.

His pain is great...My heart broke for him at first.
But His responsibility was greater, and the more I hear the more I too am holding some of my considerations.
One thing is for sure. People with pets do better research as to where their animals get housed for a weekend, then what was done for Shaniya. Daddy's Sister from her speech yesterday knew it was not a good place for the baby, and did not know that he was thinking to send her there for a long time, she thought it was just for a weekend. There is something wrong with this picture.
all the photo's where this baby looks like an angel are due to his sister, she dressed her, sent her to school, combed her hair and made her feel safe.
SURE as a father the pain and guilt are great and 20/20 hindsight is just 20/20.
BUT HE KNEW what kind of trash mom really was, and if he saw any cigarette burns on this child even one time, as everyone else has seen. How dare he send her????
PRETENDING that his pain is greater then Shaniya's pain. is nothing I want to support. Because I would be supporting enabling men to make babies and not take responsibility for them.
I am angry with him...But I am still watching and reading.
Because I DO see that his father in law is less then happy with him, and his own daughter sounds just like her grandfather. So I am not so sure how much is real, how much is just jumping on the man when he is down.
BUT cigarette burns are very real.....that is why I flipped.
Am I feeling for him? YES...Am I going to stroke him?...NO...

lishac23
11-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Not locking a window?? That would be a mistake, this is down right neglect the friends, family did try to help by telling the person who was responsible to take care of Shaniya. They even went so far as to offer to raise her, should they have done more YES, and I am sure they are feeling badly about that now, but it sure don't seem like daddy is feeling very badly. I am stepping out for a bite maybe I can calm down, I just don't have any pity for this man right now, I think he is a big fake.

Ok...maybe I simply just feel awful for this man at the thought of what his little girl went through. I agree that he should have done more checking before allowing her to go to that house and that he should have been calling on a daily basis to check on her. I guess I looked at the right NOW and not being able to even begin to comprehend how painful it is hearing that your child has been killed and under such horrible circumstances, and then to have people come up to you and say...its your fault too.

JennyMominRI
11-18-2009, 07:35 PM
There is obvioulsy bitter feelings between BL and his FIL's, but if they saw cigarette burns on Shaniya, why didn't they call CPS? If BL, was such a horrible parent, why didn't they call CPS? If they felt f.

Is there a legal obligation to report something like this? If not, there should be.

southernvagirl
11-18-2009, 07:37 PM
I disagree. Children who are abused do not express their fear in obvious ways. She looked tired and frightened. Also, the position of her legs was defensive. I think she had been assaulted by then and had no choice but to be in the arms of the man that either harmed her or allowed her to be harmed. It is very hard to contemplate what that poor baby went through.
I have tried to keep up with the threads here for Shanyia, as well as read the links. One of the links I just read, had comments from others that are locals down there, and one person said,,,poor little Shanyia before this happened would not come to male figures. Almost like she was afraid of men,,,she would warm up to females in general but not the same reaction from the males in the family...From what I gathered from this comment, Shanyia could have been a victim long before this happened....This case is as sad as anything I have ever seen in my 59 years...

LogicalMinds
11-18-2009, 07:38 PM
From the very first locals on the tv station "blog" etc were posting how horrible the Sleepy Hollow area/trailer park is...the worst area in Fayetteville...crime and drugs

I can't imagine taking that sweet little girl there....
and then not even checking up on her??

again...who would drop off a pet at a kennel like that?

songline
11-18-2009, 07:38 PM
The same day of death, probably yes, but how long did she lay beside the dead deer for decomp????
passionflower
I think we are asking same question.
IF video in Hotel is same day baby was found then she was alive same day. and was at the final destination less then a day. YES? NO?
OR
Video in hotel was played with and he did not leave hotel that day but a few days prior, and she was found where she may have been laying a few days.:waitasec:

smart blonde
11-18-2009, 07:40 PM
I have tried to keep up with the threads here for Shanyia, as well as read the links. One of the links I just read, had comments from others that are locals down there, and one person said,,,poor little Shanyia before this happened would not come to male figures. Almost like she was afraid of men,,,she would warm up to females in general but not the same reaction from the males in the family...From what I gathered from this comment, Shanyia could have been a victim long before this happened....This case is as sad as anything I have ever seen in my 59 years...
Shaniya's older half-brother said this during his Nancy Grace interview last night- that Shaniya was shy around men, but seemed to yearn for female companionship. (not his exact words).

lishac23
11-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Brad's role in this goes WAY beyond leaving a window unlocked (or bringing a mentally ill homeless man to their home to help him). Brad didn't accidentally walk in harms way.

We don't know what calls the neighbors and Aunt made or didn't make.
And the hotel worker???? You have to be kidding. They wouldn't have this case as far along as they do without a helpful and observant hotel worker. Shaniya is awake, alert, calm and dressed in that video. Parents carry kids into the hotel from traveling in all kinds of states of dress. It is not like he walked through the lobby with a hostage victim gagged and bound. I lay no blame there.

Ok the window was a lil far fetched it was more of for arguments sake. But you actually bring up the fact that they let a mentally ill man into their home. They didn't do a background check (he was convicted before) or question any of his motives. If they were able to trust the word of a complete stranger and no one points the finger at them...why wouldn't it be possible that he trusted the word of the woman that gave birth to her.

She was awake and alert, but several people on reports and here said that she appeared frightened, tired, and disheveled. If your traveling...why would u be stopping at a hotel in the morning and not at night to get the kids rest? Don't get me wrong I'm not blaming them, I'm just saying if we're waiving the red flags at the Dad...

passionflower
I'd bet my next paycheck MAM was taking child pornography pics of her, at the trailer and/or at the hotel.

There's money to be made by selling them, right?

My bet HOTEL............

not_my_kids
I can't speak on being a bad parent by letting her stay in a bad part of town. I lived in a trailer with my daughter that we had to move out of until the crime lab was done digging the bullets out of my walls from the driveby next door. The house after that was in an area where a 15 year old boy got shot 30 feet from my door, and it was safer to leave the boards on the windows...
I'm not a bad parent, but I have been a poor one.
A good parent in a bad area can still keep their kids safe. There is a distinct lack of good parents in this story, though. MOO.

LogicalMinds
Ok...maybe I simply just feel awful for this man at the thought of what his little girl went through. I agree that he should have done more checking before allowing her to go to that house and that he should have been calling on a daily basis to check on her. I guess I looked at the right NOW and not being able to even begin to comprehend how painful it is hearing that your child has been killed and under such horrible circumstances, and then to have people come up to you and say...its your fault too.

Thanks...and yes, I do understand the need some have to "protect" the dad or at least say lay off and let him grieve

I think hearing him talk about the "bmw" on tv...and the "foundation" and hearing him "preach" really made me even madder

IMHO some of these parents need to just back off..they are no role model, we don't need another foundation...they should just have some dignity and get the h off my tv

there was no need for the dad to come butt into his son's tv interview
he needs to either tell the whole story, the real deal or just go away

the message is clear to watch kids, to check on them to not take them for granted...we don't need him to say it
he is a case of teach by poor example at best

Jersey*Girl

Jenny - Welcome to Websleuths! I just read your blog...amazing, simply amazing. What a strong woman to not go down w/o a fight! Thanks for sharing your experience. :hug:

southernvagirl
Maybe he didn't think he needed to try because she never showed much interest in being a mom. JMO

In my mind, if she didn't fit the bill as a mother, then that would be all the more reason to go to court and make it legal so he would have legal rights to give her to someone who would not sell her little body and torture and kill her.

jnTexas
11-18-2009, 07:42 PM

BBM...Her brother stated that on NG last night.

elepher50
11-18-2009, 07:43 PM
passionflower
IF video in Hotel is same day baby was found then she was alive same day. and was at the final destination less then a day. YES? NO?
OR
Video in hotel was played with and he did not leave hotel that day but a few days prior, and she was found where she may have been laying a few days.:waitasec:

We do not know where Shaniya was from 7:30am (when she left the hotel with MAM alive) on the day she was reported missing to when she was found beside the rotting deer carcasses.

She may have been alive for some time after the last reported sighting on the video of 7:30am on the day she went missing.

There is no TOD deteremined yet and that is what I am waiting for.

lbminnesota
This raises issues in my mind:

Allen said Lockhart agreed Oct. 1 to let Shaniya stay with his family at night while Lockhart was gone and for her to spend the days at a day care run by Allen's mother. A day later, Allen said, Lockhart told him he had changed his mind.
"He said he knew she wasn't supposed to be over there, but he wanted to give her biological mother a chance," Allen said. On Oct. 3, Lockhart left town, Allen said, returning the day Shaniya went missing.

Penelope
Just watched the video from the Nancy Grace Show of Shaniya's brother talking outside the front of the house. I, too, felt is was odd when Shaniya's dad came out and stood behind the son, putting his arm around him like he did. It did seem staged to me -- a big act. IMO.

not_my_kids
11-18-2009, 07:44 PM
We do not know where Shaniya was from 7:30am (when she left the hotel with MAM alive) on the day she was reported missing to when she was found beside the rotting deer carcasses.

She may have been alive for some time after the last reported sighting on the video of 7:30am on the day she went missing.

There is no TOD deteremined yet and that is what I am waiting for.

Me too. And praying they can determine cause of death. Manner of death will be homicide, we already know that.

gitana1
Two more things that indicate sexual abuse, to me (MOO):

- he is carrying Shaniya, when there is no obvious need to. Would make more sense if he set her down, and held her hand or arm so prevent her getting away. Makes me wonder if she was having difficulty walking due to pain from sexual abuse.

- he is carrying Shaniya in a way that is very uncomfortable at her weight. Got to make your arms ache. The natural thing to do would be to sling the child onto your hip. So why would he choose the unnatural and uncomfortable way of carrying her, rather than the natural and easier way?

Well, slinging a child onto your hip puts their crotch area right on your hip. If she was injured or bleeding vaginally and/or rectally, especially with all her weight bearing down on that area, she might cry and squirm. Additionally, blood and/or bodily fluids could get on your clothes.

MOO

Yes. Something about the way he carried her was unnatural but I could not put my finger on exactly why. Very smart, and sad observation BeanE.

Kimberlyd125
I want to know why some of you are "taking stock" in what BL's FIL are saying and looking for "signs and signals" in the interviews of his children? Why, all of a sudden is BL the bad guy? Ture, he had help raising all of his children, but since when does that make someone a terrible parent. I was a single mother for years...and my daughter at 15 months spent her days in a daycare while I went to school...and her evenings with my mom while I worked as a waitress to put food on our table. It was hard on everybody, but it was what I had to do.

There is obvioulsy bitter feelings between BL and his FIL's, but if they saw cigarette burns on Shaniya, why didn't they call CPS? If BL, was such a horrible parent, why didn't they call CPS? If they felt for one minute that Shaniya was in danger, it seems to me they are just as much at fault for not calling the proper authorities. If I thought for one minute that someone was putting cigarettes out on any child...my nose would be right in the middle of it all...and shouting from roof tops intil it was checked out.

Lastly, BL and his FIL have obviously had a falling out, so I don't doubt that they are not praising him as a father...but IMO BL could have turned the other cheek when Shaniya was born and walked away. Although he may not be perfct and he may not have made great choices, Shaniya, up until now was left in a safe loving home when he could not care for her. Cut the guy some slack.

It's not all of a sudden. It's been like this for 2 days. I can understand questions about dad. But I do not think he is any way responsible for this.
Lets talk about the criminals IMO.

elepher50
11-18-2009, 07:45 PM
I can't speak on being a bad parent by letting her stay in a bad part of town. I lived in a trailer with my daughter that we had to move out of until the crime lab was done digging the bullets out of my walls from the driveby next door. The house after that was in an area where a 15 year old boy got shot 30 feet from my door, and it was safer to leave the boards on the windows...
I'm not a bad parent, but I have been a poor one.
A good parent in a bad area can still keep their kids safe. There is a distinct lack of good parents in this story, though. MOO.

Dear Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey are you two living in a safer area now?

songline
11-18-2009, 07:46 PM

WHAT?
I have not read this, But there s so much to read I must have missed it. but it freaks me out...
so not only have they seen cigarette burns on this child they have also seen her be uneasy around men? And they did not know the kid was being abused????
NO WAY....they did not know...NO WAY :furious::furious::furious:

Denial maybe? but NOT seems other knew and voiced it....
I m getting to a point with this that I may not care if they hang the father too.

mysticrose
11-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Is there a legal obligation to report something like this? If not, there should be.

Here in Colorado the only legal obligation to report abuse falls on Doctors, counselor, ETC...
I have called in before though on my own son being abused by his father (not sexually) during his visits, it was a joke, I thought I had travelled to the twilight zone....
I am not sure how it works in NC I'll see what I can find...

lishac23
11-18-2009, 07:47 PM
His pain is great...My heart broke for him at first.
But His responsibility was greater, and the more I hear the more I too am holding some of my considerations.
One thing is for sure. People with pets do better research as to where their animals get housed for a weekend, then what was done for Shaniya. Daddy's Sister from her speech yesterday knew it was not a good place for the baby, and did not know that he was thinking to send her there for a long time, she thought it was just for a weekend. There is something wrong with this picture.
all the photo's where this baby looks like an angel are due to his sister, she dressed her, sent her to school, combed her hair and made her feel safe.
SURE as a father the pain and guilt are great and 20/20 hindsight is just 20/20.
BUT HE KNEW what kind of trash mom really was, and if he saw any cigarette burns on this child even one time, as everyone else has seen. How dare he send her????
PRETENDING that his pain is greater then Shaniya's pain. is nothing I want to support. Because I would be supporting enabling men to make babies and not take responsibility for them.
I am angry with him...But I am still watching and reading.
Because I DO see that his father in law is less then happy with him, and his own daughter sounds just like her grandfather. So I am not so sure how much is real, how much is just jumping on the man when he is down.
BUT cigarette burns are very real.....that is why I flipped.
Am I feeling for him? YES...Am I going to stroke him?...NO...

Great points. As a parent, advocate for children, and caring human being I feel for this entire family, including him. I agree with what a lot of people are saying about his poor decision making. I guess I just can't bring myself to knock the father of a murdered child.

QuietStorm
11-18-2009, 07:48 PM
I mispelled the first name. It is Dustrus Willis McNeill. I posted a lot of information about him and Samuel McNeill in the thread before this one, or early this morning.

He was arrested the same day as MAM. Samuel McNeill arrested yesterday. I'd have to find my post and repost it. I just said that Dustrus drives a Toyota, but that's not quite right. I couldn't find a vehicle for Dustrus, but there is a Willis McNeill that drives a Toyota. I don't know if it's the same person, so I just mispoke.

Dustrus' convictions DWIs, assault on a female, assault, simple assault, felony breaking and entering, larceny, larceny and receiving, and receiving stolen goods. He's also 56, four years shy of the age of the BOLO person (60). I'd really like to know if he in involved and if so, how. AND what kind of vehicle he drives.

Here is his picture from NC Corrections. I see resemblences between he and MAM, especially nose and mouth. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/eferrell214/33177.jpg

Kimberlyd125
11-18-2009, 07:48 PM
In my mind, if she didn't fit the bill as a mother, then that would be all the more reason to go to court and make it legal so he would have legal rights to give her to someone who would not sell her little body and torture and kill her.

Do you think this really ever crossed his mind???
I never heard of such a thing in my life before this case.

not_my_kids
11-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Dear Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey are you two living in a safer area now?

Yes, me and now all 4 kids are in a relatively quiet neighborhood.
But, when I was first out on my own, I lived in some dives.
It takes diligence in a worse area, but it is possible to keep them safe.

There are plenty of other reasons to crucify both parents, I just personally don't think the area where mother lived is one of them.

not_my_kids
11-18-2009, 07:50 PM
[/B]

Do you think this really ever crossed mind???
I never heard of such a think in my life before this case.

I do agree with you on that one. I don't think that we can reasonably assume that the thought that Shaniya would end up dead in a ditch after creature sold her ever crossed his mind.

elepher50
11-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Me too. And praying they can determine cause of death. Manner of death will be homicide, we already know that.

My opinion only is that MAM really enjoyed shooting - I cannot bear to think what Shaniya went through in her final days on this earth - I just get blistering mad when I think about it.:furious:

passionflower
11-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Here is his picture from NC Corrections. I see resemblences between he and MAM, especially nose and mouth. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/eferrell214/33177.jpg

OMG looks like an older version of mam!

Kimberlyd125
Ok, if we are gonna find fault in parents in this, lets talk about MAM's mom and dad and AD's mom and dad. They bred monsters.
They must have been horrible parents and if it weren't for them, this would not have happened.
Any thoughts??

I DO NOT MEAN THIS LITTERALLY AND AM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT

mysticrose
North Carolina Child Abuse Laws.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Information on Child Abuse Laws

Code Section 7B-101, et seq.
What Constitutes Abuse Inflicts or allows to be inflicted or creates a substantial risk of injury other than by accidental means or commits, permits, or encourages any type of sexual abuse or creates or allows serious emotional damage to juvenile or does not provide proper care or necessary medical care or abandons child uses inappropriate devices or procedures to modify behavior or encourages, directs, or approves of delinquent acts involving moral turpitude

Mandatory Reporting Required By: Any person or institution

Basis of Report of Abuse/neglect Cause to suspect that juvenile is abused, neglected, or dependent, or has died as the result of maltreatment

To Whom Reported Director of Department of Social Services in county where juvenile resides

http://law.findlaw.com/state-laws/child-abuse/north-carolina/

Looks like manadtory reporting from any person or Institution for North Carolina....

southernvagirl
11-18-2009, 07:54 PM

I mentioned this a few pages back and you are the first to respond..There was deffintely 2 seperate dialects..One we heard on the NG show and the totally different one was at the vigil..yelling in prayer,like.I will wait for someone else to delicately decipher the 2...It is almost like he is 2 different people depending who he is around....

Jersey*Girl

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4453267&postcount=281)

Hi Patty:) I responded with the article for you but you must have missed it. Here's the State of NC's link & the first paragraph...more at the link:

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/ByArticle/Chapter_115C/Article_26.html

Article 26.

Attendance.

Part 1. Compulsory Attendance.

115C‑378. Children required to attend.

Every parent, guardian or other person in this State having charge or control of a child between the ages of seven and 16 years shall cause such child to attend school continuously for a period equal to the time which the public school to which the child is assigned shall be in session. Every parent, guardian, or other person in this State having charge or control of a child under age seven who is enrolled in a public school in grades kindergarten through two shall also cause such child to attend school continuously for a period equal to the time which the public school to which the child is assigned shall be in session unless the child has withdrawn from school. No person shall encourage, entice or counsel any such child to be unlawfully absent from school. The parent, guardian, or custodian of a child shall notify the school of the reason for each known absence of the child, in accordance with local school policy.
Unquote

Kimberlyd125

I see the resemblence, but to me, SAmuel looks more like MAM that Dustrus.
Samuel has the same eyes and nose IMO. Just not hair.
Dustrus has the hair going on tho.

elepher50
11-18-2009, 07:55 PM

Here are the 3 amigos as I call them:

Carolina Girl
11-18-2009, 07:55 PM
passionflower
OR

The hotel video was from Tuesday morning. The day this all started.

spamelope
11-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Pictures?????
Yes, pictures lol.

snipped: Police are looking for three suspects who were seen fleeing from the house,and are tracking leads from others in the area. Some neighbors say they didn't even know anything was going on at the time of the shootings.

Police could not say what, if anything, was taken from the home, although some witnesses pointed out that all the pictures had been removed from walls in the home.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/124032/

hoppyfrog
11-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Please continue at

Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community