PDA

View Full Version : NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

Pages : 1 [2] 3

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Someone was wondering why with this great job he needed money for burial?
We really do not know how great it would be money wise :waitasec:
It was me, I had read in the comments on one of the articles that Bradley earns a lot of money and lives in an amazing house and drives a BMW. That was why I was so confused as to why he'd need charity or financial help to bury his daughter.

karen7868
11-20-2009, 02:45 PM
Trust fund at bank
A memorial trust fund has been set up at Wachovia bank in memory of Shaniya. It was done by family friend Vaughn Eason.

Eason said the family of Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, had no insurance for the girl and any money raised would help cover the cost of her funeral and burial services.

"Any money left over after that will go to local and national charities for neglected children," Eason said.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953680

Sell the BMW..........

OMG OMG OMG You have got to be f*(&&^ kidding me. I was wondering if he had an insurance policy on Shaniya. You would think after having a wife murdered he would know the importance of having life insurance.

I just want to yell at BL.....sell Shaniya's beautiful clothes, toys, scooter. All the things you neglected to send with Shaniya when you sent her to that hell hole. Or better yet, that fine home you live in, or maybe even the diamond engagement ring you have bought for your future next ex-wife.

I am so sorry for this rant, but this makes me mad as he**.:banghead:

Baznme
Let's not forget that LE also brought charges against Coe - so were they 'fairly sure' about those too?

I'm not 100% convinced yet that the mother prostituted her.

Let's also not forget that it was AD that furnished that info to LE about Coe.

Linda7NJ
Trust fund at bank
A memorial trust fund has been set up at Wachovia bank in memory of Shaniya. It was done by family friend Vaughn Eason.

Eason said the family of Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, had no insurance for the girl and any money raised would help cover the cost of her funeral and burial services.

"Any money left over after that will go to local and national charities for neglected children," Eason said.

Sell the BMW..........

Maybe he should sell his "beemer" and downsize. It's not like he's providing a home for his other children, he really doesn't need a house of that size for just himself and whoever he's making baby #6 with. He's away half the time anyway.

I don't like the dad, at all. He makes my skin crawl.......give me the willies...and all that jazz.

burbqueen
Trust fund at bank

Sell the BMW..........

THANK-YOU............

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but why didnt he have any insurance on her? Most employers have life insurance offered or even not thru your job! You can get a policy from anywhere. I sure wouldnt want my kids uninsured. Do we know if he even had health insurance for her? He said she eczema right?!??!

Rapsodee
11-20-2009, 02:46 PM
I think I understand what you are asking. I'll try to explain as best I can.

Only with certain crimes can a person get the DP. It is up to the jury (in most cases) to decide if that person will be put to death or get life in prison. If that person gets the DP, it will take many years to actually be put to death. Every state is different. I live in Az and I was researching the DP because of a certain local case (http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/chandler/story/Chandler-dad-faces-murder-charge-after-baby/h7BN7peoZE2LGDznbwW-Ng.cspx ) ( another equally disturbing case) In Az, the average wait time from sentencing to death is about 12 years. I've tried to find statistics for NC and have not been able to find them. I have read somewhere that is costs more money for someone to be housed and put to death than it is for some to be in prison for life. Yes, our taxes pay for this. IMO, my taxes are well spent to put these type of people death. Also in Az and I think all other states, when someone is on death row they are housed in a different area than the other criminals. IMO, people like MAM should be put out there in the general population. Even criminals have a certain "code" and would take care of MAM themselves.
I hope I didn't offend anyone with my opinion on the DP. That is not my intent, it's just my personal opinion.

Thanks luckygirl. You certainly did not offend me thats for sure. I cant see how it would cost more to put someone to death immediately upon a quilty verdict. How could it cost more? I would be totally for the DP in canada here if just for child molesters that kill!!! But of course here in Canada, the offender has way more rights than the victims ever do!!!. MOO

lurkeyloo
11-20-2009, 02:47 PM
"It's almost like websleuthers would rather sit around talking about stuff than doing something about it."
Marc Klaas commenting on the lack of emails from Websleuths members to the FCC.

PLEASE..........!!!!! Click here http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm and read about it then click button at bottom of article and WRITE.

We're asking for new threads to links for resources on how to help with putting a stop to this. We need to start here. Please click above and do what you can by just sending an email.

The problem could be that the reply link doesn't work. I keep getting an undeliverable message. Anyone else?

JennyMominRI
It was me, I had read in the comments on one of the articles that Bradley earns a lot of money and lives in an amazing house and drives a BMW. That was why I was so confused as to why he'd need charity or financial help to bury his daughter.

The economy is bad. Maybe his position wasn't so good anymore. Maybe he was having money problems and looked for an easy way out. Maybe he needed some quick cash before. I hate to think about that possibility as there is zero evidence that way yet .

There are a whole lot of people living in nice houses and driving nice cars that are one bad month away from foreclosure or repossession.

Patty G

I have two thoughts about it, but probably will only post one of them. :waitasec: now that I thought about it, I'll "plea the fifth".

Baznme
It also says that AD put Shaniya on the couch at 5:30 AM. Surely the child was asleep before then. Where was she? Was she in a bed, had an accident, mom cleaned her with the blanket, put her on the couch, then threw the blanket away in the neighbors trash can?? That doesn't make much sense. Also, I don't know that I've ever heard of a child Shaniya's age having that kind of accident (#2) while sleeping.

Makes more sense to me that the blanket wasn't going in the perps car. The trail of feces was from the back porch and railing to the blanket found across the street. I haven't been able to figure out yet why it was on the doorknob.

Dr.Fessel
11-20-2009, 02:48 PM

He has a 240K house on his income and a BMW, if he is an oil driller that is very good money.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Maybe he should sell his "beemer" and downsize. It's not like he's providing a home for his other children, he really doesn't need a house of that size for just himself and whoever he's making baby #6 with. He's away half the time anyway.

I don't like the dad, at all. He makes my skin crawl.......give me the willies...and all that jazz.

Maybe now that Oprah's retiring Brad can take over from her and have his own TV Chat Show. He enjoys being in the limelight and being on TV:woohoo:

Baznme
11-20-2009, 02:50 PM
My gut is telling me the Dad, Bradley is guilty as hell also. I'm not quite sure yet what he is guilty of, but he is not right. Why is he referring to little baby Shaniya as a "lady"?

I don't know curious but I'm listening. If your hinky meter is going off, I'm paying attention.

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Search friends (and those of family) on FB...you may find your answer.

OMG. Great catch!!! I have been wondering what "Ty" would be short for because it sounded like a shortened name to me.

I believe for them to still have AD behind bars, they have to have substantial and hard evidence to keep her; therefore, I believe there are many people i.e. Ty, AD's 7 yr. old son, that are talking.

It's always a possibility it's being misspelled in reports too (not that that's ever happened lol), ie supposed to be "Ti."

What if the beating sound was Shanyia beating on AD's door wanting back in after a potty accident and it was MAM that threw the blanket in the trash can when picking up Shanyia. That would make MAM the male figure on the video.

I so wonder what all LE has on video.

It wasn't reported a child figure was seen, only a male figure AFAIK.

:parrot:

Linda7NJ
11-20-2009, 02:51 PM
To my knowledge MAM was never convicted of child molestation or murder, more like drugs, and robbery...

Brad does seem to mix with the lowest of the low....:sick:

Mario shot three people, one in the face, ran over a cop, drug charges etc...His record is a mile long.

songline
11-20-2009, 02:51 PM
OMG OMG OMG You have got to be f*(&&^ kidding me. I was wondering if he had an insurance policy on Shaniya. You would think after having a wife murdered he would know the importance of having life insurance.

I just want to yell at BL.....sell Shaniya's beautiful clothes, toys, scooter. All the things you neglected to send with Shaniya when you sent her to that hell hole. Or better yet, that fine home you live in, or maybe even the diamond engagement ring you have bought for your former next ex-wife.

As far as I am concerned this Dad is leaving many questions not many answers....:(

ITA with you

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 02:52 PM
I thought Brad the Dad had this great job and all??:banghead:

...and the $240k home, and several cars IIRC, sell the Beemer eg :confused:

Baznme
11-20-2009, 02:53 PM
The problem could be that the reply link doesn't work. I keep getting an undeliverable message. Anyone else?

I just tested it and it works for me.

burbqueen
BL calling Shaniya a lady was explained by other poster. Sometimes its a southern thang. I live in Texas and we say young lady or little lady at times. It's nothing untoward or nasty.

I'm not trying to defend BL, just explaining. My hink meter is up too? I said that right didnt I? LOL!

CHICANA

I just want to yell at BL.....sell Shaniya's beautiful clothes, toys, scooter. All the things you neglected to send with Shaniya when you sent her to that hell hole. Or better yet, that fine home you live in, or maybe even the diamond engagement ring you have bought for your former next ex-wife.

When my mother died and we were pricing everything, the funeral home we were at didn't charge for children under a certain age. They even provided a basic casket. I know it sounds strange, I was shocked too, but they're aware that many don't think to buy insurance for kids.
They'll also let them make payments.

gplablogger
11-20-2009, 02:54 PM
If it's her myspace I found, her *removed*.

MOO - MAM's sister is not "Ty"

If you look at friends of family members on FB you may find out who she is.

songline
Mario shot three people, one in the face, ran over a cop, drug charges etc...His record is a mile long.
WOW how did I miss that? I read drugs, and robbery...
thanks....

Even more reason that Daddy should not have even allowed his son there......let alone a little girl. :furious:

tlcya
"It's almost like websleuthers would rather sit around talking about stuff than doing something about it."
Marc Klaas commenting on the lack of emails from Websleuths members to the FCC.

PLEASE..........!!!!! Click here http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm and read about it then click button at bottom of article and WRITE.

We're asking for new threads to links for resources on how to help with putting a stop to this. We need to start here. Please click above and do what you can by just sending an email.

Just mailed one off again today. C'mon sleuths, a chance to save someone BEFORE the damage is done. Please go to the link and send an email.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 02:55 PM

Great guy:banghead:

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Re Oprah :rolleyes: I don't believe for one minute BL had no knowledge of AD's drug use and involvement, p-lez.

'Byron Coleman stated that Bradley Lockhart worked as a contractor and that his work often kept him out of town. He said that Lockhart did not take him up on his offers to care for Shaniya during those times.
"He (Bradley Lockhart) put the child in that position," Coleman said. "He knew the mother was doing drugs there. He knew that people she associated with was drug people."'

-Alicia Cruz, Editor-In-Chief, Black Urban Times

http://www.theblackurbantimes.com/

Linda7NJ
11-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Just mailed one off again today. C'mon sleuths, a chance to save someone BEFORE the damage is done. Please go to the link and send an email.

okay, I need help...I'm trying to send an e-mail but I do not have a hotmail account. Is there a direct e-mail address I can use?

tlcya
11-20-2009, 02:57 PM
I had some troubles yesterday but I kept at it. It is worth the headache and the effort to get on board. I found the repy feature did not get me where I needed, after typing the email there was no means of "sending" it. But with some cutting and pasting I got the job done.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

tlcya
11-20-2009, 02:59 PM
okay, I need help...I'm trying to send an e-mail but I do not have a hotmail account. Is there a direct e-mail address I can use?

I too had trouble. Eventually I simply opened up my email ap and cut and pasted the email addresses and the text of my message from there to my own ap. worked fine then :)

Linda7NJ
I had some troubles yesterday but I kept at it. It is worth the headache and the effort to get on board. I found the repy feature did not get me where I needed, after typing the email there was no means of "sending" it. But with some cutting and pasting I got the job done.

well it's not working for me! I need an e-mail address.

Someone needs to contact Marc Klass and let him know his site is difficult and impossible for me to do what he asked

curioserandcurioser
Re Oprah :rolleyes: I don't believe for one minute BL had no knowledge of AD's drug use and involvement, p-lez.

'Byron Coleman stated that Bradley Lockhart worked as a contractor and that his work often kept him out of town. He said that Lockhart did not take him up on his offers to care for Shaniya during those times.
"He (Bradley Lockhart) put the child in that position," Coleman said. "He knew the mother was doing drugs there. He knew that people she associated with was drug people."'

That's not the story Brad the Dad was telling Oprah though, huh? Didn't he claim to Oprah that he'd never known AD to use drugs or something?

songline
11-20-2009, 03:00 PM
He has a 240K house on his income and a BMW, if he is an oil driller that is very good money.
And they may all be mortgaged...I do not think we know his income. I am not sticking up for him, but he is not looking for the money, like the Anthony's are, he said if there is anything left it would go to help other children. he is only looking to bury his daughter.

kiki the parrot
MAM's next court appearance on murder/rape charges is scheduled for 30 minutes from now 2:30 EST last I knew... just a reminder, I can't recall where we watched the other one tho so if someone can post a link (wral? abclocal?) TIA

Baznme
well it's not working for me! I need an e-mail address.

Someone needs to contact Marc Klass and let him know his site is difficult and impossible for me to do what he asked

Here you go.

klaaskids@pacbell.net

burbqueen
11-20-2009, 03:01 PM
As far as I am concerned this Dad is leaving many questions not many answers....:(

ITA with you

I'm with all of you. I know so many have said that certain things about the dad was just people with a bad axe to grind and no facts. But, if BL didnt just drop off Shaniya and not check on her or if He really didnt know about AD's drug abuse and issues or if his GF's, sister, friends, in laws etc really didnt raise Shaniya then why hasnt her refuted these accusations?

I wouldnt let people spread falsehoods about me after my kid was murdered! No way!! Unless there is a ring of truth in it and he's afraid more might come out if he took some of these people to task???

The timeline is odd, her not being in school and he didnt know is weird, and the myriad of custody changes surrounding Shaniya and his other kids. Something aint right and BL could clear all this up for us, but so far he really hasnt. So untill he does, my hink meter is up and running.

Tom'sGirl
11-20-2009, 03:01 PM
If you happen to come across the "arrest warrant" again, would you post the link here, please. :)

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2009/11/20/6465298/mcneillwarrants.pdf

belle3
11-20-2009, 03:02 PM
i tried as to reply and could not. maybe its something on my end. if there is anything i can do to help i want to. is there a direct link that i could email to?

Patty G
WOW how did I miss that? I read drugs, and robbery...
thanks....

Even more reason that Daddy should not have even allowed his son there......let alone a little girl. :furious:

Probation ended early for suspect in Shaniya Davis case

Three weeks before Shaniya Davis disappeared, the Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping her was allowed to end his supervised probation six months early.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953074

karen7868
Makes more sense to me that the blanket wasn't going in the perps car. The trail of feces was from the back porch and railing to the blanket found across the street. I haven't been able to figure out yet why it was on the doorknob.

Perhaps Shanyia was outside alone waiting for the perp, had an accident and was trying to get AD to let her back inside before MAM got there???

I wonder if LE took fingerprints from the doorknob?

gplablogger
11-20-2009, 03:03 PM
Does anybody know why BL's 17 year old ran away from home? Or how she knew AD had a drug problem (heck it seems everyone did except him)? :waitasec:

Baznme
11-20-2009, 03:03 PM
i tried as to reply and could not. maybe its something on my end. if there is anything i can do to help i want to. is there a direct link that i could email to?

Here you go.

klaaskids@pacbell.net

Baznme
11-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Perhaps Shanyia was outside alone waiting for the perp, had an accident and was trying to get AD to let her back inside before MAM got there???

I wonder if LE took fingerprints from the doorknob?

that makes perfect sense. As a matter of fact, she probably went outside to go to the bathroom! Used the blanket to try to clean herself and tried to get back in. He came by and got her and he disposed of the blanket.

Patty G
11-20-2009, 03:05 PM
http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2009/11/20/6465298/mcneillwarrants.pdf

:blowkiss: times a million Thanks! :)

Carolina Girl

I got this:
"I am traveling on Friday and out of the office, returning Monday. I will have limited access to email and cell phone. You can try to reach me both ways and I will do my best to respond, but I cannot guarantee it. If you need assistance and I am unreachable, call my assistant Sharon at xxx-xxx-xxxx and she will have another attorney assist you. Thank you."

kiki the parrot
That's not the story Brad the Dad was telling Oprah though, huh? Didn't he claim to Oprah that he'd never known AD to use drugs or something?

'Meanwhile, Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, appeared on Friday's "The Oprah Winfrey Show," where Winfrey asked him if he had anything to say to Davis. He told The Associated Press earlier that he had cared for Shaniya for several years but decided to give Davis a chance to raise her because she seemed to be getting her life together.

"Right now I just think it's best that we let the justice system take its course," Lockhart said on the show. "I try to keep my heart as pure as possible, and I'm sure one day I will be able to sit down and talk to her, try and understand what was going through her mind."'

:rolleyes: :banghead:

Omg I'm sorry but this whole noble, selfless act that it was all about "giving AD (a crackhead "one-night stand" who Aunt said they knew "neglected her children" and was already being evicted from that stinkin pigsty) a chance" sounds like alot of self-serving bull$#!+ to me...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091120/ap_on_re_us/us_girl_disappears_nc;_ylt=AqQLvqfEUwHbRTo8Xo5t1aq s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNwZ2I2ZHFrBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkxMTI wL3VzX2dpcmxfZGlzYXBwZWFyc19uYwRjY29kZQNtb3N0cG9wd WxhcgRjcG9zAzgEcG9zAzUEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl9 oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNwb2xpY2VuY2dpcmw-

southernvagirl
11-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Search friends (and those of family) on FB...you may find your answer.
I sure do wish those sleuthers who have the links to some FB of the parties involved would shine the light for those of us who can't find them...TIA

Kenziema
11-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Shaniya had spent most of the past three or four years living with Lockhart at his home in northern Cumberland County. Lockhart characterized his recent relationship with Antoinette Davis as typical of one between parents in a split family.

Lockhart is a contractor who often works out of state. He said Shaniya had been staying with her mother since Oct. 9 while he was gone. His sister, Carey Lockhart-Davis, said Shaniya had split her time between her and Antoinette Davis since then.

Those caring for Lockhart's older children say he knew Davis' home was not safe for Shaniya and that he should not have allowed her to stay there.

Tim Allen has been caring for Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter, Cheyenne, since July. Cheyenne lives with Allen and his daughters, with whom she attends Pine Forest High School. Allen said Lockhart agreed Oct. 1 to let Shaniya stay with his family at night while Lockhart was gone and for her to spend the days at a day care run by Allen's mother. A day later, Allen said, Lockhart told him he had changed his mind.

"He said he knew she wasn't supposed to be over there, but he wanted to give her biological mother a chance," Allen said. On Oct. 3, Lockhart left town, Allen said, returning the day Shaniya went missing.

Cheyenne said she didn't have much contact with Shaniya's mother, but Cheyenne never thought she was capable of her alleged involvement in the girl's disappearance. But she said her father knew of problems in the Davis home.

"He knew Antoinette wasn't capable of taking care of Shaniya," Cheyenne said.

Lockhart has said that Davis had been holding a steady job and that he wanted her to have a relationship with her daughter. He said twice during Tuesday's news conference that he didn't know the entire situation involving Davis and the Department of Social Services.

Cheyenne is one of three children Lockhart had with his wife of seven years, Vickie Sue Lockhart.

In 1998, Vickie Sue Lockhart was murdered along with her 19-year-old sister at a home on Graham Road. The two women were bound, gagged and shot with a shotgun in what police said was a robbery.

Three others also were shot; one, 24-year-old David Epps, also died. Two men were later convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Since the murders, Cheyenne and her brothers stayed mostly with their grandparents, Byron and Phyllis Coleman, in the Remington subdivision behind Seventy-First High School.

"We've had a lot of tragedy in our family," said Byron Coleman, Vickie Sue Lockhart's father.

Coleman said he was angry about Shaniya's death.

"He knew the situation with this girl," Coleman said. "He knew the kind of environment.

"Why take Shaniya back to a woman like that? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard."

The Colemans and Brad Lockhart have been on opposing sides in several lawsuits in recent years, most of which were dismissed. A case filed in 1998 resulted in the Colemans being granted custody of their grandchildren and child support in 2007, according to court files.

Before Shaniya's death, Lockhart was paying child support on three children, including Shaniya and two of the children from his marriage.

"I would have kept Shaniya, but he never asked me," Phyllis Coleman said. "After all, I kept his (other) three children.''

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

BBM
A few questions:

1. CL says that Shaniya spent her time between HER and AD. Why did she not know the child was not enrolled in school? Why didn't SHE notice the cigarette burns? If the baby was being abused, she should have seen signs.

2. If the Grandparents knew AD was no good, why didn't BL?

3. Why didn't he let Shaniya stay with them?!?

There is definitely something odd going on here...

EclecticArtist
11-20-2009, 03:09 PM
When my mother died and we were pricing everything, the funeral home we were at didn't charge for children under a certain age. They even provided a basic casket. I know it sounds strange, I was shocked too, but they're aware that many don't think to buy insurance for kids.

This is true in my area too. Most funeral home pick up the cost of burying a child. I know of several the local funeral home here in my town did that for, ever the little Routier boys!

I will put $ that the local funeral home will be picking up the tab on little Shaniya too. (free publicity in it for them also)... Daddy-O is most likely making a little pocket $ flying around doing the talk show circuit. Seems that there are a few out there that have proven to be "good techers", talk shown, licensing rights, establishing foundations, etc. :puke:

Just my :twocents:, and I don't even feel better after this rant! Thanks for listening!

Baznme
11-20-2009, 03:10 PM
I got this:
"I am traveling on Friday and out of the office, returning Monday. I will have limited access to email and cell phone. You can try to reach me both ways and I will do my best to respond, but I cannot guarantee it. If you need assistance and I am unreachable, call my assistant Sharon at xxx-xxx-xxxx and she will have another attorney assist you. Thank you."

That's an automatic autoreply. It's OK, you're message will still be there when he gets back to his desk.

gplablogger
11-20-2009, 03:11 PM
I sure do wish those sleuthers who have the links to some FB of the parties involved would shine the light for those of us who can't find them...TIA

LOLOLOLOLOL...I don't know the rules so I keep hinting. Look at CL's friends list on FB. I think "Ty" may be "TT."

reeseeva
11-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Is today's court appearance on any of the local stations?? WRAL states he will be in court at 2:15 p.m.

Any news stations covering this??

TIA

Carolina Girl
Yea, just saying maybe they fixed the button. Mine went through.

songline

I do not believe this guy had no idea what kind of people AD and friends were . :no: :no: :no:
someone here said that BLs son said even a felon deserves a 2nd chance? (I heard the interview and missed that...geshhh)
SO.....can not be that BL would be clueless :banghead:
IMO this man is turning out to be a lie a minute. JMO
BUT but but...his in laws seem to have trashed him, and poisoned his daughters mind about him too....
I am not 100% sure of anything they say either.
but if his son knew that MAM was a felon then they all knew something.....:waitasec:

belle3
Here you go.

klaaskids@pacbell.net

thank you very much

Baznme
Isn't it time for the perp to show up in court? Anyone have a link?

belle3
11-20-2009, 03:13 PM
this is so weird. i was lookin on fb at bl friends and clicked on one that had shaniyas pic as their profile pic and saw that we had a friend in common. talk about a small world.

tlcya
11-20-2009, 03:14 PM
I got this:

I received that as well, The gentleman is one of the two who are copied on the emails we are being asked to send with the original going to M. Klaas

tlcya
11-20-2009, 03:17 PM
I am out probably for the weekend. Stay safe and stay well my friends.

Patty G
11-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Shaniya had spent most of the past three or four years living with Lockhart at his home in northern Cumberland County. Lockhart characterized his recent relationship with Antoinette Davis as typical of one between parents in a split family.

Lockhart is a contractor who often works out of state. He said Shaniya had been staying with her mother since Oct. 9 while he was gone. His sister, Carey Lockhart-Davis, said Shaniya had split her time between her and Antoinette Davis since then.

Those caring for Lockhart's older children say he knew Davis' home was not safe for Shaniya and that he should not have allowed her to stay there.

Tim Allen has been caring for Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter, Cheyenne, since July. Cheyenne lives with Allen and his daughters, with whom she attends Pine Forest High School. Allen said Lockhart agreed Oct. 1 to let Shaniya stay with his family at night while Lockhart was gone and for her to spend the days at a day care run by Allen's mother. A day later, Allen said, Lockhart told him he had changed his mind.

"He said he knew she wasn't supposed to be over there, but he wanted to give her biological mother a chance," Allen said. On Oct. 3, Lockhart left town, Allen said, returning the day Shaniya went missing.

Cheyenne said she didn't have much contact with Shaniya's mother, but Cheyenne never thought she was capable of her alleged involvement in the girl's disappearance. But she said her father knew of problems in the Davis home.

"He knew Antoinette wasn't capable of taking care of Shaniya," Cheyenne said.

Lockhart has said that Davis had been holding a steady job and that he wanted her to have a relationship with her daughter. He said twice during Tuesday's news conference that he didn't know the entire situation involving Davis and the Department of Social Services.

Cheyenne is one of three children Lockhart had with his wife of seven years, Vickie Sue Lockhart.

In 1998, Vickie Sue Lockhart was murdered along with her 19-year-old sister at a home on Graham Road. The two women were bound, gagged and shot with a shotgun in what police said was a robbery.

Three others also were shot; one, 24-year-old David Epps, also died. Two men were later convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Since the murders, Cheyenne and her brothers stayed mostly with their grandparents, Byron and Phyllis Coleman, in the Remington subdivision behind Seventy-First High School.

"We've had a lot of tragedy in our family," said Byron Coleman, Vickie Sue Lockhart's father.

Coleman said he was angry about Shaniya's death.

"He knew the situation with this girl," Coleman said. "He knew the kind of environment.

"Why take Shaniya back to a woman like that? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard."

The Colemans and Brad Lockhart have been on opposing sides in several lawsuits in recent years, most of which were dismissed. A case filed in 1998 resulted in the Colemans being granted custody of their grandchildren and child support in 2007, according to court files.

Before Shaniya's death, Lockhart was paying child support on three children, including Shaniya and two of the children from his marriage.

"I would have kept Shaniya, but he never asked me," Phyllis Coleman said. "After all, I kept his (other) three children.''

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

BBM
A few questions:

1. CL says that Shaniya spent her time between HER and AD. Why did she not know the child was not enrolled in school? Why didn't SHE notice the cigarette burns? If the baby was being abused, she should have seen signs.

2. If the Grandparents knew AD was no good, why didn't BL?

3. Why didn't he let Shaniya stay with them?!?

There is definitely something odd going on here...

This part of the above stands out with little red flags:

He said twice during Tuesday's news conference that he didn't know the entire situation involving Davis and the Department of Social Services.

mysticrose
11-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Looks like fayobserver is down for some reason cant link to it

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 03:19 PM
All we know is he had a job as an oil driller
Is that a high paying job :waitasec:...
How great a job I never heard :waitasec:

Hi..

I'm from Norway - one of the leading oil countries in the world! My husband is in oil...

and the money is crazy!!
(like in mucho dinero!!)

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 03:20 PM
"The entire situation...?" W/e shows he knew sumthin tho doesn't it. :confused:

southernvagirl
I'm sorry. There are so many people that have to scrape and sell and do whatever to bury a loved one, some even have to let the state take care of it. My point is most people would be trying to figure out a way to do this themselves instead of making appearances on Oprah. This stuff irritates me.
Teh,,,I sure hope you don't mind me copying your "if there is stink, there is hink" or vicesaversa....I have trully from the beginning thought something amiss here,,,because a little girl does not just go from one environment to the totally opposite end of the spectrum, of another environment,,,to be used and abused and horribly murdered.......The starting point has always in my mind been the father.....When we find these answers we will at least know how this child was treated from the very beginning of her birth to the reasons she was thrown to the wolves......

Norwegian
I think most people who are mystified by this may not notice that this happens with AA all the time. We float between two worlds. Its not being a faker or phony, just a reality of living in a diverse world And yes there are white people who float too!!

I see this every day with friends and most of all with husband...
FLOATING IT IS!

karen7868

BBM. ITA. Especially if the child were murdered.

I believe if Brad was so hard up financially and couldn't afford the cost, the people that truly "loved" Shaniya, meaning Tim Allen, Byron Coleman and Aunt Carey, they would volunteer to pay for the services.

But the thing is, they all know he is very capable of taking care of the cost. How dare he. :banghead:

I'm sorry, but this is the most absurd thing I have heard.

Carolina Girl
11-20-2009, 03:21 PM
Well maybe not, just got this:
"This is the Postfix program at host mail.fjcomm.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The Postfix program"

luckygirl
11-20-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks luckygirl. You certainly did not offend me thats for sure. I cant see how it would cost more to put someone to death immediately upon a quilty verdict. How could it cost more? I would be totally for the DP in canada here if just for child molesters that kill!!! But of course here in Canada, the offender has way more rights than the victims ever do!!!. MOO

Oh, offenders in the US have way more rights than the victims here too.
It is my understanding that with the DP comes all the other court/attorney costs with appeals with can and do take years.....so much for swift and speedy. Alot of people in the US are against the DP but I for one am for it especially when it involves a child.

burbqueen
11-20-2009, 03:22 PM
I do not believe this guy had no idea what kind of people AD and friends were . :no: :no: :no:
someone here said that BLs son said even a felon deserves a 2nd chance? (I heard the interview and missed that...geshhh)
SO.....can not be that BL would be clueless :banghead:
IMO this man is turning out to be a lie a minute. JMO
BUT but but...his in laws seem to have trashed him, and poisoned his daughters mind about him too....
I am not 100% sure of anything they say either.
but if his son knew that MAM was a felon then they all knew something.....:waitasec:

Thats what I'm saying. So if the In laws are all full of it then why hasn't BL said so??? I dont get it. :banghead:

If the daughter, son, in laws and friends are saying he knew then about AD then i'm sorry I believe them. ALL of these people cant be lying. And why would the in laws poision the mind of the daughter against BL and take him to court to get custody of the kids? Was there something going on? Was he just leaving them too with GF's and the Aunt? And where are his parents? hmmmm....

kiki the parrot
MAM's next court appearance on murder/rape charges is scheduled for 30 minutes from now 2:30 EST last I knew... just a reminder, I can't recall where we watched the other one tho so if someone can post a link (wral? abclocal?) TIA

Is today's court appearance on any of the local stations?? WRAL states he will be in court at 2:15 p.m.

Any news stations covering this??

TIA

(bumping my post too 'seevy... hi mon... lol ;))

Hi..

I'm from Norway - one of the leading oil countries in the world! My husband is in oil...

and the money is crazy!!
(like in mucho dinero!!)

THANK YOU, exactly! And he sends her THERE?? WTH!!!!!!!!!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:furious: :furious:

ETA http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc351/jh4ce/emoticon/12.gif

Baznme
I received that as well, The gentleman is one of the two who are copied on the emails we are being asked to send with the original going to M. Klaas

This should help:
To: klaaskids@pacbell.net
cc: HTopel@lermansenter.com,Ian.Williams@fjcomm.com

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 03:23 PM

I'm very sure he has enough money for a funeral...

but then again I don't know what kind of funeral he's planning.

:banghead:
(and that's said with ironi)

Kenziema
11-20-2009, 03:23 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL...I don't know the rules so I keep hinting. Look at CL's friends list on FB. I think "Ty" may be "TT."

Everything is private!

reeseeva
11-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Will there be a live link to MAM in court......?

Anyone??

Thanks

not_my_kids
11-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Day 2, November 11th

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6388739/
2 minute video of overhead trailer park and early search.

http://news14.com/charlotte-news-104-content/top_stories/617417/statement-expected-soon-from-police-regarding-missing-kid/
FAYETTEVILLE – The search is again under way Wednesday for a missing 5-year-old Fayetteville girl.
Despite the weather conditions, authorities say search efforts will continue in the area.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/
Blanket believed to be missing girl's found in trash can

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6397725/
News video with the neighbor and talking about the blanket.

She was also featured on Nancy Grace the night of the 11th, for those links, see PattyG's signature.

songline
11-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Probation ended early for suspect in Shaniya Davis case

Three weeks before Shaniya Davis disappeared, the Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping her was allowed to end his supervised probation six months early.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953074

thanks I did know that but as a parent I do not care if he was out of jail a year and of probation a year too. There would be no way I would let a teenager go there let alone a little girl. :(

Patty G
11-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Here is Tricia's post.

URGENT.Websleuths Members Can Help Save The Abducted Kids in America Can't We??? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Maybe it would be good to post the problems there so it "grabs" her attention.

nativeSFL
11-20-2009, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=kiki the parrot;4464404]Re Oprah :rolleyes: I don't believe for one minute BL had no knowledge of AD's drug use and involvement, p-lez.

Nor do I. CLD lived 7 miles (10 mins) from Sleepy Hollow MHP. BL lived 11 miles (18 mins) from Sleepy Hollow.

There is a lot to this story that has yet to come out. 5 weeks ago (which is what CLD stated as the day she dropped of SD) would have been Oct 16. Then I read somewhere that it was actually Oct. 31. BL states Oct. 9. So which is it? I find it incredibly hard to believe that SD's school did not notify anyone of her absences. Especially since CLD was listed as the guardian in their records. If my children miss even one class, we get an automated message within hours. So, SOMEONE besides AD knew the child wasn't being taken to school. Dad didn't even call AD ONCE to check how SD was doing? Did he not want to call & talk to his little angel in that entire 5 weeks? WTH? Like I said, there is something very odd about that whole situation. I could go on but I have to go catch up on reading.

songline
11-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Hi..

and the money is crazy!!
(like in mucho dinero!!)
Well then in this case, he should pay for it himself.
There is no way he is making a 1/4 of a million.....
and I am not sure he is making a small fortune.
a $240K house is certainly not rich.

tdaj
11-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Wow. Why are you guys so worried about BL's freakin' car? Apparently it has been reported somewhere he has a BMW--so what, who cares? For all we know it could be a 1985 BMW.

Let's focus on justice for Shaniya and not her daddy's mode of transportation.

southernvagirl
11-20-2009, 03:30 PM
This is a tough job, mostly out at sea for long periods of time. It's a rather dangerous job.
If this is referred to as the ones,,"out to sea" how is it he works in Utah???

Velouria
I'm sorry. There are so many people that have to scrape and sell and do whatever to bury a loved one, some even have to let the state take care of it. My point is most people would be trying to figure out a way to do this themselves instead of making appearances on Oprah. This stuff irritates me.

Me too.

However, I'd write out a check today if he'd promise to spend it on a vasectomy. Father of the Year, he ain't.

karen7868
'Meanwhile, Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, appeared on Friday's "The Oprah Winfrey Show," where Winfrey asked him if he had anything to say to Davis. He told The Associated Press earlier that he had cared for Shaniya for several years but decided to give Davis a chance to raise her because she seemed to be getting her life together.

"Right now I just think it's best that we let the justice system take its course," Lockhart said on the show. "I try to keep my heart as pure as possible, and I'm sure one day I will be able to sit down and talk to her, try and understand what was going through her mind."'

:rolleyes: :banghead:

Omg I'm sorry but this whole noble, selfless act that it was all about "giving AD (a crackhead "one-night stand" who Aunt said they knew "neglected her children" and was already being evicted from that stinkin pigsty) a chance" sounds like alot of self-serving bull$#!+ to me...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091120/ap_on_re_us/us_girl_disappears_nc;_ylt=AqQLvqfEUwHbRTo8Xo5t1aq s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNwZ2I2ZHFrBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkxMTI wL3VzX2dpcmxfZGlzYXBwZWFyc19uYwRjY29kZQNtb3N0cG9wd WxhcgRjcG9zAzgEcG9zAzUEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl9 oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNwb2xpY2VuY2dpcmw-

This is just not a normal response. I wonder if for some sick reason, BL is actually relieved he won't ever have to take care of Shanyia again and can get on with his life, move to Utah, whatever he wants to do now.

belle3
11-20-2009, 03:31 PM
well it doesnt seem that bl had physical custody of any of his children. imo his displays seemed forced and super over done. there is a genuineness missing in his eyes. maybe he was a father of convenience. either way it seems that for some odd reason the custody arrangement for shaniya is a bit of a mystery. bl doesnt seem to want to be outed as merely a sperm donor as well. but thats what he seems to be. there doesnt really seem to be much of a connection with any of his kids. this is all my opinion

tehcloser
11-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Wow. Why are you guys so worried about BL's freakin' car? Apparently it has been reported somewhere he has a BMW--so what, who cares? For all we know it could be a 1985 BMW.

BL himself mentioned his BMW. My opinion was since he lives where he lives, and drives what he drives.........he could sell it or something to pay for the funeral. :banghead:

curioserandcurioser
Brad Lockhart is painting himself as this concerned, caring, sensitive father who rescued his darling little girl at birth, even though the mother was only a one night stand.

Hmmm.

I don't think I buy it.

How would such a fine, upstanding, caring, functional citizen just happen to be having unprotected sexual intercourse with an unsanitary crackwhore? How did he even meet her? Why did he see fit to have sex with her without a condom - or have sex with her at all, for that matter?

We all make mistakes of course, but I don't feel Brad is being very upfront with us.

Norwegian
Well then in this case, he is worse then I thought.

I know, it's not very good.

BTW; everyone is talking about his $240'000 house. Honestly, I know the rate for currency, but is that a lot?

Or is it $2'400'000?

Patty G
"The entire situation...?" W/e shows he knew sumthin tho doesn't it. :confused:

Yup otherwise he would have worded it differently.

Grannygrunt
11-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Hi all!

New poster here. I want to weight with a couple of opinions of my own, if ya'll don't mind. First off, we see that BL is a contractor. I am thinking that BL works for a large construction company; based here in the South. Now, BL doesn't look to me to be exactlt "smart" enough to be a Project Manager, si I'm thinking maybe more along the lines of a Sr. Superintendent. With that being said, I' placing his salary range at between 80,000 - 90,000 a year, UNLESS, he is with a company that is working on Government contracts, which could add another 20 - 35,000 to the above. He can't be woring on oil rigs, as there ARE no work being done on oil rigs in Utah, lsat I could figure! LOL

I have had custody of 4 grandchildren for the duration of 2 of their lives, and most of the other twos lives. Ages 18, 16, 8 and 4.Meth/crack addicted mom who doesn't give a rat's arse about them. I don't care HOW long she works a job, how "good" anyone perceives her to be doing, there is NO WAY IN hedoublel that any of these kids are going to stay with her 5 hours much less overnight. That goes for the 18y.o as well and believe me, he KNOWS better than to mess with this 5 feet 110 pound granny!

I am single and raising these keds without help; financially, emotionally or anything else, from anyone. I get tired, sometimes I even get tired of these kids (we all say that from time to time) but I would never be tired enough to place any of these kids with their mother. Something is amiss with BL

Auntie; once being told by POS momster that she would never see this child again, should have gotten a gun and went to this trailer and threatened ALL of their lives, until the child was back in her posession. Been there ONCE, when my children's mother failed to take one of them to a Dr's visit and disappeared with her for 2 days. Believe me, the people in the house where I found my precious child were more than happy to hand her over when they realized I meant business and had the cops on the way. Didn't want the cops involved what-so-ever! Of course, looking back, it was probably a dumb thing to do BUT mess with mine and I'll mess with you. I would do it over again this day!

Thanks for letting me vent!

kiki the parrot

Nor do I. CLD lived 7 miles (10 mins) from Sleepy Hollow MHP. BL lived 11 miles (18 mins) from Sleepy Hollow.

There is a lot to this story that has yet to come out. 5 weeks ago (which is what CLD stated as the day she dropped of SD) would have been Oct 16. Then I read somewhere that it was actually Oct. 31. BL states Oct. 9. So which is it? I find it incredibly hard to believe that SD's school did not notify anyone of her absences. Especially since CLD was listed as the guardian in their records. If my children miss even one class, we get an automated message within hours. So, SOMEONE besides AD knew the child wasn't being taken to school. Dad didn't even call AD ONCE to check how SD was doing? Did he not want to call & talk to his little angel in that entire 5 weeks? WTH? Like I said, there is something very odd about that whole situation. I could go on but I have to go catch up on reading.

Shaniya was dumped at that dump the first week of October. She somehow survived FIVE WEEKS... did he not visit her ONCE? Did he never call to ask Shaniya about school ONCE?? The whole thing makes me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... sorry.... once again does anyone know where we can watch MAM's court appearance, abc just says they'll have it on tonight's news... where did we watch the first one?

nativeSFL
Perhaps he could sell his boat to bury his little girl. :furious:

Patty G

BTW; everyone is talking about his $240'000 house. Honestly, I know the rate for currency, but is that a lot?

Or is it $2'400'000?

Not sure if you are from Norway, but I thought I'd take a shot at it anyway.

Friday, November 20, 2009

240,000 US Dollar = 1,350,792 Norwegian Kroner

luckygirl
11-20-2009, 03:36 PM

I'll add to this if nobody minds......Through property records it shows he purchased his home when the real estate market was good. During that time pretty much anyone could get a mortgage. Many of those people got an interest only mortgage or got a first and second loan. Don't forget he was in the service so he could have gotten a VA loan that doesn't require any down payment.

I'll also add that my brother is a driller, not oil but copper and I know the pay is pretty darn good not to mention bonuses.

Hope no one minds that I added my two cents.

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 03:38 PM

Or is it $2'400'000?

Yes here that's a very nice home... compared to the apt my children and I live in, it's a freakin palace lol. For real. Most average two-income families could not afford to live in such a nice home. In my very most humble opinion...

southernvagirl
11-20-2009, 03:39 PM
After the interview with the son in college,,,it is evident to me when questions come up about the home invasion robbery, when his wife and her sister and another were killed,,BL does not want it ever discussed...From what I read it sounded like it could have been drug related...just saying ,,drugs are all over the death of this precious little girl,,and I wonder if there are any ties with well,,,you know

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Not sure if you are from Norway, but I thought I'd take a shot at it anyway.

Friday, November 20, 2009

240,000 US Dollar = 1,350,792 Norwegian Kroner
240,000 Norwegian Kroner (NOK) = 42,641.7 US Dollar (USD)

I'm asking about the price of the house? I'm surprised because it looks like a huge house and I can't believe the price is only $240.000.

For comparison... I own a 1 bedroom apartement in the city... let me tell you SMALL apartement... and that is priced at $240.000 exactly.

That's why I'm asking.

karen7868
11-20-2009, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=kiki the parrot;4464404]Re Oprah :rolleyes: I don't believe for one minute BL had no knowledge of AD's drug use and involvement, p-lez.

I hope LE has checked BL's phone records. Let's face it, in this world today, there are too many ways to communicate to give him an excuse for not calling and checking on her.

songline
11-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Thats what I'm saying. So if the In laws are all full of it then why hasn't BL said so??? I dont get it. :banghead:

If the daughter, son, in laws and friends are saying he knew then about AD then i'm sorry I believe them. ALL of these people cant be lying. And why would the in laws poision the mind of the daughter against BL and take him to court to get custody of the kids? Was there something going on? Was he just leaving them too with GF's and the Aunt? And where are his parents? hmmmm....

I am not one to appreciate in laws saying bad things about parents....there is bad blood there....so I can not buy all that they say.
What if the custody case was only because he was an absentee dad due to his work. I do not know why they have custody but I am glad they do.
I still do not like them saying all of this in front of his children... I am not sticking up for him.
I am pretty disgusted by him.:sick: I do not see an innocent man. I see a self serving one.
His son said enough for me to question everything that this man says or does... Son knew MAM was a felon.....there would not be a chance in hell based on that alone that my kid would have gone there....
I never heard of anyone having contact with a one night stand :waitasec: He knew about her drug scene, and I am not sure how he would do on a urine test, not vilifying just saying birds of a feather.....

lizzybeth
11-20-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm asking about the price of the house? I'm surprised because it looks like a huge house and I can't believe the price is only $240.000.

For comparison... I own a 1 bedroom apartement in the city... let me tell you SMALL apartement... and that is priced at $240.00 exactly.

That's why I'm asking.

I'm in VA and I think the cost of homes might be a little less in certain areas of VA and NC. I could be wrong. Two hundred and forty thousand would buy a house about the size of BL's where I live.

lbminnesota
11-20-2009, 03:43 PM
After the interview with the son in college,,,it is evident to me when questions come up about the home invasion robbery, when his wife and her sister and another were killed,,BL does not want it ever discussed...From what I read it sounded like it could have been drug related...just saying ,,drugs are all over the death of this precious little girl,,and I wonder if there are any ties with well,,,you know

Reasons doesn't want to discuss - Grandparents gained custody of children and later took him to court for not financially contributing to their upbringing and sharing life insurance settlement with the kids. IMO

sdw
11-20-2009, 03:43 PM
So anyone know what's going on in court?

luckygirl
11-20-2009, 03:45 PM
If this is referred to as the ones,,"out to sea" how is it he works in Utah???

I googled oiling drilling in Utah and there in fact is oil drilling there......I googled because I thought all oil drilling was off shore but I was wrong.

songline
11-20-2009, 03:45 PM

Or is it $2'400'000?

I am confused he can not be making over 2 million doing that......

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 03:47 PM
Hi all!

New poster here. I want to weight with a couple of opinions of my own, if ya'll don't mind. First off, we see that BL is a contractor. I am thinking that BL works for a large construction company; based here in the South. Now, BL doesn't look to me to be exactlt "smart" enough to be a Project Manager, si I'm thinking maybe more along the lines of a Sr. Superintendent. With that being said, I' placing his salary range at between 80,000 - 90,000 a year, UNLESS, he is with a company that is working on Government contracts, which could add another 20 - 35,000 to the above. He can't be woring on oil rigs, as there ARE no work being done on oil rigs in Utah, lsat I could figure! LOL

I have had custody of 4 grandchildren for the duration of 2 of their lives, and most of the other twos lives. Ages 18, 16, 8 and 4.Meth/crack addicted mom who doesn't give a rat's arse about them. I don't care HOW long she works a job, how "good" anyone perceives her to be doing, there is NO WAY IN hedoublel that any of these kids are going to stay with her 5 hours much less overnight. That goes for the 18y.o as well and believe me, he KNOWS better than to mess with this 5 feet 110 pound granny!

I am single and raising these keds without help; financially, emotionally or anything else, from anyone. I get tired, sometimes I even get tired of these kids (we all say that from time to time) but I would never be tired enough to place any of these kids with their mother. Something is amiss with BL

Auntie; once being told by POS momster that she would never see this child again, should have gotten a gun and went to this trailer and threatened ALL of their lives, until the child was back in her posession. Been there ONCE, when my children's mother failed to take one of them to a Dr's visit and disappeared with her for 2 days. Believe me, the people in the house where I found my precious child were more than happy to hand her over when they realized I meant business and had the cops on the way. Didn't want the cops involved what-so-ever! Of course, looking back, it was probably a dumb thing to do BUT mess with mine and I'll mess with you. I would do it over again this day!

I'm lookin for the "Amen" button, they are fortunate to have had you all these years, and I'm right there w you granny... welcome! :hug:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/laviathon_photo/animated%20text/thg7.gif

essies
11-20-2009, 03:47 PM
Hi all!

You're an awsome Granny GG!! Great 1st post!!:dance:
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww53/essie_bucket/3ssie%20bucket/cid_b153bcbd_2b0b_4405_aca0_05f598a.gif

Patty G
11-20-2009, 03:48 PM

For comparison... I own a 1 bedroom apartement in the city... let me tell you SMALL apartement... and that is priced at $240.000 exactly.

That's why I'm asking.

So sorry that I misunderstood your question. :blushing:

The price is average for Fayetteville, NC.

You can get a 3 br, 2 bath for $80,000 or in the millions in Fayetteville.

Here is one for $214,000.00

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/891-Doe-Run-Rd_Fayetteville_NC_28311_1107029168

momof2boys
11-20-2009, 03:48 PM
MOO - MAM's sister is not "Ty"

If you look at friends of family members on FB you may find out who she is.

Hmm I think I know which one you are refering too but WOW she would way to young for him like he is 20 years her senior. I hope he is not dating them that young. JMO

sontay
11-20-2009, 03:49 PM

No disrespect ,but its mention because daddy dearest said the baby hit his car,sorry BMW,which if my baby is missing to hell with a damn car!!!!:banghead:He failed that baby on every level. The whole family did.that baby didn't ask to be born and she was failed in every way.God bless you and keep you safe,Shaynia.I have to stop before I start crying again.

lizzybeth
11-20-2009, 03:49 PM
I think BL must make a nice paycheck if he's paying child support for 5/6 kids. Of course I know someone that lives in a $400,000+ house and is constantly talking about having their utilities disconnected for non-payment. Personally, I just couldn't stand in front of a house that size, mention that I had a BMW and then ask the public to help me pay for my sweet child's funeral.

JMO

Grannygrunt
11-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Also, bear in mind that the price of property depends on where you live. I have approximately the same square footage home, 2 years newer than his (I've looked at his property record) and I paid less for mine than he did his. My same house, in the neighboring county right across the river into a different state would be 45,000 - 60,000 higher.

belle3
11-20-2009, 03:51 PM
does mam have any family coming forward to speak on his behalf! any siblings mother father??

mysticrose
11-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Trust fund at bank

Tom'sGirl
11-20-2009, 03:52 PM
snippet

I never heard of anyone having contact with a one night stand :waitasec:
I've never believed it was just a one night stand :no:

passionflower
11-20-2009, 03:52 PM
QUOTE=Grannygrunt;4464643]Hi all!

Thanks for letting me vent![/QUOTE]

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june: to all newbies!

and blessing to everyone like you

burbqueen
11-20-2009, 03:53 PM

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/891-Doe-Run-Rd_Fayetteville_NC_28311_1107029168

Depending on what state you in 240,000 home can be big or little. I know in California it might get a hole in the wall, but here in Texas that is a really nice two story, two living room, 4-5 bedroom in the burbs.

As for keeping in contact with a one night stand. It happens all the time. I dont think AD was some stranger he picked up in a bar JMO. I think he probably knew someone who knew someone that knew her or they travelled in the same circles. If she got preggers then she probably contactated BL and let him know.

kiki the parrot
Snipped from article re probation reform (if not posted previously)

Court records show that Judge E. Lynn Johnson terminated that probation on Oct. 22, six months before it was set to expire.

Nineteen days later, police say, McNeill was captured on video carrying Shaniya into a Sanford motel. Her body was found less than a week later.

Rand said he did not know the particulars of McNeill's case. But under the pilot system, he said, everyone involved in the judicial system would have been able to share McNeill's history and could have made a different determination of whether his probation status should have been changed or terminated.

"I think this kind of thing, more clearly than anything else, points out the needs to have this kind of information," Rand said. "What we're trying to do is make everybody aware of the data we have concerning a person's record or lack of record."

Rand was the sponsor of a new law that will give probation officers access to a person's juvenile records and makes drug screenings a regular part of probation. The law will give investigators the power to make warrantless searches in certain cases involving people on probation. The law takes effect Dec. 1.

:banghead:

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/952890

curioserandcurioser
I think the bottom line on Brad is that I'm surprised that he really is so broke he can't afford to pay for his baby's funeral. Were I his situation, God forbid, I would likely pawn something or borrow from family or take out a loan or do whatever it took to bury my own child. I wouldn't immediately turn to charity. It might be different if I was unemployed homeless and poor. But he is not.

passionflower
I bet BL could come up with the money for a Wedding!

sontay
You're an awsome Granny GG!! Great 1st post!!:dance:
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww53/essie_bucket/3ssie%20bucket/cid_b153bcbd_2b0b_4405_aca0_05f598a.gif

Go granny go!!!:dance:I love it!!!

Patty G
11-20-2009, 03:54 PM
I found wage info on "oil drillers" but it's a "wiki" answer.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_do_oil_riggers_get_paid

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_offshore_oil_worker_paid

Carolina Girl
11-20-2009, 03:54 PM
does mam have any family coming forward to speak on his behalf! any siblings mother father??

Changed to correct brain malfunction.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 03:55 PM
It's actually quite incredible that you can shoot somebody in the face and try to run over a cop and still be walking round free as you please!

LaLaw2000
Trust fund at bank

Sell the BMW..........

:curses:..............DUH!!!! Oh, he!! yes, sell the Beemer!

belle3
Only Sibling I have seen is Carey.

isnt that bls sis??

songline
11-20-2009, 03:56 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing.
I have no idea how his first wife died but I have so many questions.
This man hangs with great circle of :loser:
and AD was not a one night stand, or he may have forgotten her name. this man is creepy.....
this guy leaves us with only questions.

Carolina Girl
11-20-2009, 03:57 PM
isnt that bls sis??

Yes, sorry
Mind on overload here.

jispassnthru
11-20-2009, 03:57 PM
I googled oiling drilling in Utah and there in fact is oil drilling there......I googled because I thought all oil drilling was off shore but I was wrong.

not only oil drilling in the USA on and offshore, also drilling for natural gas...

some drilling areas are, but not limited to: gulf of mexico, west texas, oklahoma, louisiana, wyoming, montana, colorado, new mexico, arkansas, pennsylvania...and more.

also, this might be my first post?

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 03:58 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing.
I have no idea how his first wife died but I have so many questions.
This man hangs with great circle of :loser:
and AD was not a one night stand, or he may have forgotten her name. this man is creepy.....
this guy leaves us with only questions.

I know, right!

mysticrose
11-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Does BL live on Lester ?

Patty G
11-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Found a little clip of "oil drillers" in Texas

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Tom'sGirl
11-20-2009, 04:00 PM
I think BL must make a nice paycheck if he's paying child support for 5/6 kids. Of course I know someone that lives in a $400,000+ house and is constantly talking about having their utilities disconnected for non-payment. Personally, I just couldn't stand in front of a house that size, mention that I had a BMW and then ask the public to help me pay for my sweet child's funeral.

JMO
I don't think the home is all that large, just looks that way, but it's very well maintained by someone and doubt it's Bradley.

http://i47.tinypic.com/vwv794.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/dmfb7t.jpg

gplablogger
Hmm I think I know which one you are refering too but WOW she would way to young for him like he is 20 years her senior. I hope he is not dating them that young. JMO

I was thinking the same but AD is 25...not that much older. MOO

sdw
I just can't understand how dad could go on a tv show after only just finding out his daughter who is only five was raped and killed and that he put her in the hands of the person who was responsible for setting it up.

curioserandcurioser
Pedophiles are known to target dysfunctional, slutty women who have low self-esteem and young, neglected kids.

AD is a pedophile's dream mom

epiphany
11-20-2009, 04:01 PM
It's actually quite incredible that you can shoot somebody in the face and try to run over a cop and still be walking round free as you please!

McNeill's a violent SOB. My guess is he acted alone at the hotel. Like others, I believe this is first time caught in sexual offense, but not his first act of sexual abuse against a minor.

burbqueen
11-20-2009, 04:01 PM
I bet BL could come up with the money for a Wedding!

LOL you did not just go there! oh my that was funny.

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 04:02 PM

Oki, madou. Thanks for your answer.

kai
11-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Yes they do drill for oil in Utah. A driller last year easily was pulling in 80-100+ K a year because of the overtime. Many worked 12 days on, 12 days off and are working at least 10 hour days during this time. Makes for a mighty fine paycheck.

This year many of the overtime hours have been cut and these workers are lucky to get their 40 hours a week if they still have a job. (Personal Knowledge....)

Owning a 240K house with that kind of income is not unheard of. Pretty normal around here actually.

songline
11-20-2009, 04:03 PM
I found wage info on "oil drillers" but it's a "wiki" answer.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_do_oil_riggers_get_paid

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_offshore_oil_worker_paid
I think whichever one we select...Because we do not know exactly what position he has
he makes OK money. he is not rich. Unless he has a side line of some other activity....:eek:
But we can imagine that with this case on the table, for a while he will not be working at all.
so I am not going to count his money at all either.

I do want to see a proper burial for the baby, don't care if it is through donated funds,
as long as all the unused money does go to benefit other children.
I know some people will want to jump on me - please refrain...

Hopeful One
11-20-2009, 04:04 PM

I just sent my email! Thanks for the link!

belle3
11-20-2009, 04:04 PM
how could one find out more about mam family? interested in finding out if maybe there are more connections to him than we know.

Jamiejy
11-20-2009, 04:05 PM

That's why I'm asking.

Well where I live in Whitestone, NY my house went for double the amount BL's cost and my house is smaller depends on where you live and the neighborhood

Carolina Girl
11-20-2009, 04:06 PM
I want to know if MAM is still smirking today!

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 04:07 PM
BL himself mentioned his BMW. My opinion was since he lives where he lives, and drives what he drives.........he could sell it or something to pay for the funeral. :banghead:

Thank you teh, there's other vehicles too evidently but it's BL who made this vehicle conspicuous--not posters. It grates because it highlights the disparity between the life Shaniya once lived (tho probably more off than on) and which BL--and presumably his fiance--continue to live, as contrasts w the high-crime, depraved, and filthy dive at which little Shaniya was dumped. THAT'S why. The question to ask rather is why dad didn't make Shaniya the focus and top priority. :(

jispassnthru
11-20-2009, 04:07 PM
Reasons doesn't want to discuss - Grandparents gained custody of children and later took him to court for not financially contributing to their upbringing and sharing life insurance settlement with the kids. IMO

life insurance policy on deceased wife, good point. could be how he aquired the beemer and home....not that his financial situation is really any of my business...jus sayin'

also, drillers from the drilling services contractor (oil or gas) are the "top dog" on the rig (besides the "company man"-representative of the oil/gas co). they often work schedules 30days on/30 days off.....very hard work...and they make a heap of money when the industry is good. right now it is reeeeeal slow in oil/gas industry....

burbqueen
11-20-2009, 04:09 PM
I think whichever one we select...Because we do not know exactly what position he has he makes OK money. he is not rich. Unless he has a side line of some other activity....:eek:
But we can imagine that with this case on the table, for a while he will not be working at all.
so I am not going to count his money at all either.

I do want to see a proper burial for the baby, don't care if it is through donated funds, as long as all the unused money does go to benefit other children.
I know some of you want to jump on me - please refrain...

I agree with you. She needs a good funeral and I'm really not mad at BL for asking for donations. I do agree it's kinda odd since he does make good money, but maybe he is broke too??? I think BL strikes me as the kind of person that likes to preen a bit. Nice car, clothes, house, etc but no money in the bank. I'm sure he could also ask his extended family for donations and they would help him out. I dont really understand his angle really and i'm scared to ask!!! But then again if you could get donations to pay for the funeral why pay for it yourself? Maybe so many wanted to help that he was forced to set up something in shaniya's name???

rotterdam
11-20-2009, 04:09 PM
I think they were able to tell from the body that she had been raped. There is one man in custody, one man charged, and only one man that reasonably could have done this. If there is another person involved, then piling the charges on MAM will make him give up the other guy, hopefully.
There may have been something in the hotel room, the car...I really hope they are comfortable enough with their case to release some more info soon.

That is exactly my line of thinking. MAM ain't talking according to LE. The approx. time of death has not been released. And all the circumstantial evidence put him in the right place. No DNA evidence yet. Besides, could LE claim use of condom? They are trying to get this low life to talk and reveal other parties. I do think he is the murderer though.

essies
11-20-2009, 04:11 PM
I don't think the home is all that large, just looks that way, but it's very well maintained by someone and doubt it's Bradley.

Well, it's certainly much nicer than where BL sent Shaniya to live!!:banghead:
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya%20Davis/s5.jpg

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 04:12 PM
MAM's court appearance...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6465928/

Grannygrunt
11-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Perhaps, in that interview when he "threw out" about his BMW, he figured that he's in the spotlight now and and with the sympathy and all, will start getting calls from "chicks around the world".

Don't get me worng, I feel terrible sorry for this fella, what he has to live with the rest of his life, BUT, I feel that he has culpability in this saga.

BTW, thansk for the warm welcome.

epiphany
11-20-2009, 04:13 PM
I agree with you. She needs a good funeral and I'm really not mad at BL for asking for donations. I do agree it's kinda odd since he does make good money, but maybe he is broke too??? I think BL strikes me as the kind of person that likes to preen a bit. Nice car, clothes, house, etc but no money in the bank. I'm sure he could also ask his extended family for donations and they would help him out. I dont really understand his angle really and i'm scared to ask!!! But then again if you could get donations to pay for the funeral why pay for it yourself? Maybe so many wanted to help that he was forced to set up something in shaniya's name???

Dad wouldn't be the first one with nice home, fancy car - all the materialistic trappings, but not much cash in the bank. Common today. Prob plenty of credit card debt.

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Judge says MAM's first appearance will be Dec. 9.

Baznme
11-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Thank you teh, there's other vehicles too evidently but it's BL who made this vehicle conspicuous--not posters. It grates because it highlights the disparity between the life Shaniya once lived (tho probably more off than on) and which BL--and presumably his fiance--continue to live, as contrasts w the high-crime, depraved, and filthy dive at which little Shaniya was dumped. THAT'S why. The question to ask rather is why dad didn't make Shaniya the focus and top priority. :(

Kiki, you are soooo right. Shaniya was more precious than any big house or fancy car could ever have been. I think her case is going to peak all the frustration and anger piled up in all of us and we are finally going to be able to be heard all the way to Washington. These crimes need to be dealt with using appropriate punishments. You get what you give. But, it's going to take all of us to speak up.

rotterdam
11-20-2009, 04:15 PM
The Cigarette burns are enough to make me really sick.
How that baby was ever sent back to her moms house is beyond anything I can begin to understand.
the Fact that shaniya's brother said "Mario" as if he knew him well is pretty scary too. I do not think those children have ever been watched properly.
Why would a teen age boy even know such a pig? Why would he not be protected from ever being near anyone with an arrest history?
SO if the kid knew "Mario" I think so did the rest of the family.
I know her Aunt did not have any jurisdiction...BUT she was very suspicious, and I do not understand why she never went to the authorities?

The ME will look for marks like that during the autopsy. If true, during the trial, hopefully that will put another nail in the perp coffin.

sontay
11-20-2009, 04:15 PM
snippet

I've never believed it was just a one night stand :no:
That daddy is a liar!!!!!I have no sympathy for him.
:furious:His only and most imortant "job"should be to raise his baby.Not aunt,not neighbor,and not ex in laws or g/f.

not_my_kids
11-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Day 3- November 12

http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/11/ambert-alert-shaniya-nicole-davis/
Michelle Sigona's blog about Shaniya.

http://www.aegis.com/news/wsj/2004/WJ040103.html
Related to CC's HIV status, as he was arrested the night before.

http://www.thesunnews.com/564/story/1162811.html
FAYETTEVILLE, -- A North Carolina man has been arrested and charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of a 5-year-old girl, but police were still searching for the child early Thursday - two days after she went missing.

http://www.wral.com/news/video/1082826/
Noon news report on Coe after arrest.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6401898/
Video covering Coe's arrest.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,574402,00.html?test=latestnews
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — A North Carolina man charged with kidnapping a 5-year-old girl told a judge he is not guilty Thursday as investigators scoured the town for any sign of the missing child and said they assume she is in danger.

http://news14.com/charlotte-news-104-content/top_stories/617464/arrested-made-in-missing-girl-case-though-child-not-found
News vids covering CC and trailer shots.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/breaking/story/1051240.html
More on CC's arrest.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6402664/
Suspect in girl's disappearance seen driving off with her

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gw47YRAXLmLUQ69FzCcPLZpmX2SwD9BU3P181
NC man charged with kidnapping missing 5-year-old

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6406135/
CC's first court appearance.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=11494217
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (AP) - A North Carolina man accused of kidnapping a 5-year-old girl says he's not guilty.

http://www.wral.com/news/video/6408756/
Presser on motel video

For other videos, once again see PattyG's sig line.

kiki the parrot
Yea MAM's down off that high... he's not lookin too cocky today, where's the Cheshire Cat :rolleyes:

Waived court-appointed counsel, MAM's atty Mr. Rogers (who knows how he retained him) can only represent MAM in District Court.

curioserandcurioser
Anyone else finding the family dynamics and connections quite unfathomable? I actually can't figure it all out. So, AD is pregnant - but by who? Brad has about a zillion kids but none of them live with him and one of them even ran away from him? Brad thought AD was enough of a lowlife to take Shaniya away from her but then he sends her back there, even though AD is still a low life. MAM might be dating AD's sister. MAM also might be having sex with AD. AD is also supposedly having sex with Coe. Brad's ex-wife and kid(?) were murdered and he won't talk about it. Brad says Shaniya lived with him but actually a mysterious woman named Ty raised Shaniya. Shaniya was burnt with cigarettes but nobody in the family saw that as enough of a problem to warrant further investigation. MAM may or may not be AD's drug dealer. AD has an elder child nobody is really mentioning and we don't know who the father of that one is. There are several aunts, in-laws, half-siblings and cousins who generally do not have a good word to say about one another. Some people think AD is a "sweet" person, despite the fact she's been investigated by DSS at least once. Brad thinks Brad is a great person. Brad has all the trappings of success but can't afford to bury his little girl. Brad lives in a real nice house but feels that a stinking trailer was quite good enough for his daughter to live in.

JulieR
11-20-2009, 04:18 PM
OOO man I may get bumped off for this, but darn the man wasn't around, didn't spend tons of time with Shaniya, would not allow her a good life with grandparents, aunt, or friend instead sent her to live in the sewer, didn't check on her welfare while she was in the sewer, from all accounts didn't pick up a dime to make a call to his baby daughter............Could he at LEAST bury his child without asking for others to pay for it!!!! Grrrr sorry this man is SO me me me what can you do for me instead of asking others to pay for her funeral expenses he should be asking people to make a donation to a well known missing children's foundation in her name. Maybe he could pay for it and look at like a once and done support payment!! Sorry this just jerks my chain!!

Kenziema
MAM's court appearance...

Is that it? When will more info be given out?

He is one SCARY looking guy :-(

Grannygrunt
Smirks gone off of the POS fae now, isn't it? Looked to me as if he were about to cry at any second.

Glad I'm not in law enforcement cause I'd surely be in lock up right now after taking my revolver out.

Kenziema
11-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Anyone else finding the family dynamics and connections quite unfathomable? I actually can't figure it all out. So, AD is pregnant - but by who? Brad has about a zillion kids but none of them live with him and one of them even ran away from him? Brad thought AD was enough of a lowlife to take Shaniya away from her but then he sends her back there, even though AD is still a low life. MAM might be dating AD's sister. MAM also might be having sex with AD. AD is also supposedly having sex with Coe. Brad's ex-wife and kid(?) were murdered and he won't talk about it. Brad says Shaniya lived with him but actually a mysterious woman named Ty raised Shaniya. Shaniya was burnt with cigarettes but nobody in the family saw that as enough of a problem to warrant further investigation. MAM may or may not be AD's drug dealer. AD has an elder child nobody is really mentioning and we don't know who the father of that one is.

In a news report I read, it also stated that BL was paying child support for Shaniya. To whom?

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 04:21 PM
MAM doesn't even answer the judge, only nods to all his questions (until he's asked about counsel). I'm surprised judge doesn't insist on a verbal affirmation that MAM understands his rights as explained by the judge.

essies
Yea MAM's down off that high... he's not lookin too cocky today, where's the Cheshire Cat :rolleyes:

Waived court-appointed counsel, MAM's atty Mr. Rogers (who knows how he retained him) can only represent MAM in District Court.

I couldn't help but stare at his hands thinking that those were the hands that took that poor angels life away from her!!:furious:

Grannygrunt
Anfd I seriously need to use spayel checkur! LOL

perhaps
11-20-2009, 04:22 PM

Yes, but after I deleted the addy that automatically displayed in the "Cc" section, I was able to send the email. I emailed Marc about this and told him I hoped he received my email. Will post if I hear back from him.

Baznme
11-20-2009, 04:23 PM

I would love to see the video but everytime I go to that site, my computer crashes.

epiphany

Wow! Agree with you. Just nods head until opens mouth to speak once. Also, breathing heavy. Terrified now, as well he should be.

Patty G
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya%20Davis/s5.jpg

Just breaks my heart when I see where Shaniya lived to where she ended up living. Makes no sense to me "why she was sent there". :furious: :furious: :cry:

I picture the aunt driving Shaniya to this trailer, telling Shaniya to be a good girl and then "allowing her to go in" :furious: Now the aunt's speech in front of the house is playing in my head. :furious:

Jamiejy
11-20-2009, 04:25 PM

Looked like he couldn't wait to get out of there

burbqueen
11-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Perhaps, in that interview when he "threw out" about his BMW, he figured that he's in the spotlight now and and with the sympathy and all, will start getting calls from "chicks around the world".

Don't get me worng, I feel terrible sorry for this fella, what he has to live with the rest of his life, BUT, I feel that he has culpability in this saga.

BTW, thansk for the warm welcome.

oh no not u too granny, LOL

sontay
11-20-2009, 04:27 PM

THIS PHOTO MAKeS Me SICK!!ONe LOOK AND See THe HOLe AD WAS LIVING IN.HOW COULD YOU PUT THAT BABY THeRe?DAMN MAN HOW COULD YOU THINK AD WAS FIT AS A MOM?YOU CAN MAKe BABIeS AND THROW THeM AWAY(CL,SHAYNIA,eTC.):banghead::banghead::furious: HOW CAN YOU TAKe A BABY OUT OF A NICe HOMe AND PLACe HeR IN A SeWAGe BACK UP DUMP,AND NOT THINK TWICe AND TURN DOWN A HeLP FROM OTHeRS?HOW COULD YOU?

epiphany
MAM doesn't even answer the judge, only nods to all his questions (until he's asked about counsel). I'm surprised judge doesn't insist on a verbal affirmation that MAM understands his rights as explained by the judge.

Was waiting for the judge to insist on verbal response as well! Taken aback that judge let him get with it.

kiki the parrot

If I could afford a digital camera, I'd take a picture and upload it so you could compare it beside where my children and I live... looks like there may be a little disparity between what another poster considers "large."

not_my_kids
Link, 11-10-2009 :Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #18

Link, 11-11-2009: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #18

Link, 11-12-2009 :Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #18

Okay, media from the day she disappeared and the 2 days after, I will get the 13th and later in a few minutes.
Above are the links to each days news media. We don't have a forum, but it can still be semi-organized.

Grannygrunt
11-20-2009, 04:28 PM
I believe if I were the owner of that MH, once the police were done with it, I'd set fire to it. Wouldn't be out but about $500.00, if that much.

epiphany
11-20-2009, 04:28 PM
Looked like he couldn't wait to get out of there

Actually turned around and wanted to leave a moment or two before it was over.

2curious
11-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Judge says MAM's first appearance will be Dec. 9.

As I watched this, I saw no emotion --not even blinking his eyes

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 04:29 PM

I didn't find him scary looking at all and that in itself is chilling to me. Standing there in that court he looked to me like a 'normal' person. I would actually prefer it if he looked obviously like a psychopath. However, to me he looked like he was scared but was trying to hide the fear and like he perfectly understood the gravity of what he has been accused of.

What on earth made him do it???????????

mama2echo
11-20-2009, 04:30 PM
DSS had already been in AD's life, IIRC. There could be an old case as well as a relatively new one. The family and friends who are alledging the cigarette burns on Shaniya may have told DSS of their concerns, IMO.

We may see the family and friends at DS's trial testifying under oath that there were cigarette burns on Shaniya's arms. I believe them - will anyone else?

There is a lot more we will be hearing about Shaniya's possible abuse. Were there old injuries that had healed? And I mean such as fractures to bones and so forth?

I have read every single post here. My opinion was not a popular one about the Dad, and I did say that his different accents and demeanor bothered me. It does and I do not apologize for that. Who is this TY person that supposedly had taken care of Shaniya for 5 months before Dad met someone? The friends and other family members speaking out may not be too FOS. I believe from the bottom of my heart that Dad did the expedient thing for himself by sending her to AD. I do blame him for that even tho I know he had nothing to do with Shaniya's murder.

My granddaughter is an Army wife as well as USAF (Pope AFB). She lives in Fayetteville. A lot of the military there calls it FayetteNam. We talked for an hour and a half last night. She did say that all of her friends there knows that you just do not venture into this part of town. It is drug ridden as well as full of prostitutes. I know there are decent people there as well, but I still would not have left a small child in that area if there were any alternative.

I want to see MAM get the death penalty and for AD to get LWOP. I am not supposed to hate, but I cannot help it. I hate all murderers, child kidnappers, pedophiles, and POS moms who do not protect their children.

JMO

bolded by me...i havent been to fayettville in years but even then you didnt just go over there, kwim? its "that part" of town...not saying anyone there is bad themselves or anything...just was a fact of life there, kwim

EclecticArtist
11-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Trust fund at bank

Maybe they should add, the funds left over would be donated to Kid F-----s or the CA fund????? Why is it first all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$???:furious:

Amity
11-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Yes here that's a very nice home... compared to the apt my children and I live in, it's a freakin palace lol. For real. Most average two-income families could not afford to live in such a nice home. In my very most humble opinion...

Here in Southern California it's a 55 year old tract home, every fifth house has the same floor plan.
Two bedroom, one bathroom but a lot of the owners around here are original owners (or have been here 25 years or more) and have added on a bathroom, a bedroom or both.
A corner lot runs a bit more.

I can be doing dishes at my kitchen window and my next door neighbor, Lu can be in her home, in her bedroom directly across my driveway, and we can have a conversation without yelling...that's how closely the homes are built to each other.

When I saw the outside of the Dad's home, I could easily see it going for 5 hundred thou and more, in my area.

Right now it would be really easy for him to get a second out on that home or as someone else said, sell the Beamer.
Just doesn't make a single bit of sense to me to set up a foundation.....so quickly after finding the body!

Did Dad even bother to ask around, family/bank/lenders about securing a loan before starting this 'foundation' ?????

Between the time the body was found and the time the Foundation was announced, there doesn't seem to me to have been enough time for a bank/lender to process a loan application so I am going to assume Dad didn't even bother inquiring/applying for or about a loan to pay for burial.

And does anyone know if there is some type of documentation that proves any excess money after burial expenses went to charities?

burbqueen
11-20-2009, 04:32 PM
If I could afford a digital camera, I'd take a picture and upload it so you could compare it beside where my children and I live... looks like there may be a little disparity between what another poster considers "large."

Shoot that looks like an average-large house to me. about 3-4 bedrooms probably and over 2,000 sq feet. Its nice. Perharps I'm a big jaded. I've lived in a small house, apt's, condo's, townhomes. When we finally got our piece of the pie I was like WOW, so much house for two people. I really dont get why his kids don't live with him now.

SuziQ
11-20-2009, 04:36 PM

Yeah, not that large. And is he paying for a gardner too? I know that the porch pillars and that front door are upgrades. It's built with touches that come with a custom home or in an upscale subdivision. I'm pretty sure that front door alone was 2000-3000 dollars. Compared to mine of 500.00. And that was upgrading from a typical door that was 150.00. In this market it's hard to tell what the value would be. But I'm going to assume the media either looked at tax records or zillow. And both are unreliable.

It sure is nicer though than most people who have to pay the funeral homes themselves huh?

kiki the parrot

[snipped depressing photo comparison for lots of space (pics of BL's place) oh yea and a teensy bit of space for the creepy #ellhole]

Gosh, maybe BL never noticed any difference in size... or the relative safety of the two areas [then again guess that might actually entail driving OVER THERE to the 'hood, all the way across town from your immaculately groomed, well-maintained home in your suburban upper class neighborhood...)
:rolleyes:

Emma Peel
Anyone else finding the family dynamics and connections quite unfathomable? I actually can't figure it all out. So, AD is pregnant - but by who? Brad has about a zillion kids but none of them live with him and one of them even ran away from him? Brad thought AD was enough of a lowlife to take Shaniya away from her but then he sends her back there, even though AD is still a low life. MAM might be dating AD's sister. MAM also might be having sex with AD. AD is also supposedly having sex with Coe. Brad's ex-wife and kid(?) were murdered and he won't talk about it. Brad says Shaniya lived with him but actually a mysterious woman named Ty raised Shaniya. Shaniya was burnt with cigarettes but nobody in the family saw that as enough of a problem to warrant further investigation. MAM may or may not be AD's drug dealer. AD has an elder child nobody is really mentioning and we don't know who the father of that one is. There are several aunts, in-laws, half-siblings and cousins who generally do not have a good word to say about one another. Some people think AD is a "sweet" person, despite the fact she's been investigated by DSS at least once. Brad thinks Brad is a great person. Brad has all the trappings of success but can't afford to bury his little girl. Brad lives in a real nice house but feels that a stinking trailer was quite good enough for his daughter to live in.

This is what has been troubling me about extended family. Not just Aunt Carey, but, IMO, an entire extended family dropped the ball, and chose not to advocate for Shaniya against BL's selfish choices. How/why did that happen? They all offerred to help with Shania, but it ended there; they avoided the confrontation with BL when he made the deadly choice. IMO, BL must be a piece of work.

In a way, the extended family is supporting eachother now. They all point to BL's bad decision. Too little, too late. And they suffer.

I wish they'd been cohesive enough earlier, to have had a family intervention and demanded, with the power a family group has, that BL make a different choice for Shaniya. I wish, I wish. Maybe other extended families will watch and learn that there comes a time you must step up, talk to extended family, make the hard choice, intervene, risk the alienation.

BTW, Thank you curiouser & curiouser for all your inciteful and enlightening posts today. I'm sorry Shaniya's story had brought painful things back for you.

impatientredhead
11-20-2009, 04:38 PM

It is a very nice middle class home in my opinion.
Depending on the lot size it would 550-750 in my area.
Higher of course before the market crashed.

Isabelle
11-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Maybe they should add, the funds left over would be donated to Kid F-----s or the CA fund????? Why is it first all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$???:furious:

I was hoping this little girl wasn't killed for money - sort of a copy cat on Somer Thompson. I just can't help the feeling I get on this case.

Knox
11-20-2009, 04:40 PM
life insurance policy on deceased wife, good point. could be how he aquired the beemer and home....not that his financial situation is really any of my business...jus sayin'

also, drillers from the drilling services contractor (oil or gas) are the "top dog" on the rig (besides the "company man"-representative of the oil/gas co). they often work schedules 30days on/30 days off.....very hard work...and they make a heap of money when the industry is good. right now it is reeeeeal slow in oil/gas industry....

BBM; Perhaps this is part of the reason the ex in-laws don't speak highly of BL. Of course we don't know all the details, but I tend to think it was not a life insurance policy, but rather funds paid out on a lawsuit? Maybe BL spend the lion's share on himself instead of putting the money into trust accounts for each of those three kids. Pure speculation on my part though.

Isabelle
11-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Yeah, not that large. And is he paying for a gardner too? I know that the porch pillars and that front door are upgrades. It's built with touches that come with a custom home or in an upscale subdivision. I'm pretty sure that front door alone was 2000-3000 dollars. Compared to mine of 500.00. And that was upgrading from a typical door that was 150.00. In this market it's hard to tell what the value would be. But I'm going to assume the media either looked at tax records or zillow. And both are unreliable.

It sure is nicer though than most people who have to pay the funeral homes themselves huh?

Loans and payment plans are easily obtained through funeral homes. I know.

SuziQ
11-20-2009, 04:43 PM
OOO man I may get bumped off for this, but darn the man wasn't around, didn't spend tons of time with Shaniya, would not allow her a good life with grandparents, aunt, or friend instead sent her to live in the sewer, didn't check on her welfare while she was in the sewer, from all accounts didn't pick up a dime to make a call to his baby daughter............Could he at LEAST bury his child without asking for others to pay for it!!!! Grrrr sorry this man is SO me me me what can you do for me instead of asking others to pay for her funeral expenses he should be asking people to make a donation to a well known missing children's foundation in her name. Maybe he could pay for it and look at like a once and done support payment!! Sorry this just jerks my chain!!

And he wants others to prevent this from happening to another child, when he didn't do anything to stop it from happening to his own child. Seems in BL's world the buck stops somewhere else.

sontay
11-20-2009, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=kiki the parrot;4464968][snipped depressing photo comparison for lots of space (pics of BL's place) oh yea and a teensy bit of space for the creepy #ellhole]

Gosh, maybe BL never noticed any difference in size... or the relative safety of the two areas [then again guess that might actually entail driving OVER THERE to the 'hood, all the way across town from your immaculately groomed, well-maintained home in your suburban upper class neighborhood...)

:parrot:[/QUOTE
I promise BL has been to the "hood" b/4.:furious:

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Wow! Agree with you. Just nods head until opens mouth to speak once. Also, breathing heavy. Terrified now, as well he should be.

Bullies, abusers, child predators... they're all COWARDS. That's why he preyed on a defenseless baby. He should be afraid, there's an awful lot of prisoners in GP who will no doubt take him out if they're given half a chance.

JulieR
11-20-2009, 04:44 PM
All them pictures that are going out on the media and on Nancy Grace I am sure BL was paid for them pictures, and that he has more then enough money to pay for Shaniya's funeral expenses.

I am sure BL never wanted this to happen to his daughter, but he sure is cashing in on the deal from everything I have seen. I sure wish he would get off his Holier then thou kick because it is pretty sickening to me.

essies
11-20-2009, 04:45 PM
Just breaks my heart when I see where Shaniya lived to where she ended up living. Makes no sense to me "why she was sent there". :furious: :furious: :cry:

I picture the aunt driving Shaniya to this trailer, telling Shaniya to be a good girl and then "allowing her to go in" :furious: Now the aunt's speech in front of the house is playing in my head. :furious:

ITA So, BL just took AD at her word, over the phone, that she had her own place, had a job, and had gotten her life together without doing the responsible thing and checking it out? Like many other posters have said-you wouldn't board a pet without checking out the facility and seeing if the staff looked like responsible caring people!!:furious:

Isabelle
11-20-2009, 04:46 PM

Is there a video on this? He waived an attorney??

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 04:48 PM
[snipped depressing photo comparison for lots of space (pics of BL's place) oh yea and a teensy bit of space for the creepy #ellhole]

I promise BL has been to the "hood" b/4.:furious:

I know sontay, but never to stay like poor Shaniya. And according to him he didn't know she was in any danger, or that AD did drugs, that she wasn't in school anymore, nor anything else, apparently. So it stands to reason he never visited nor inspected this sewage leaking felon haunt Shaniya was expected to survive in...

x_files
I was hoping this little girl wasn't killed for money - sort of a copy cat on Somer Thompson. I just can't help the feeling I get on this case.

I was following that case and became side-tracked by several new cases.
Is the a theory Somer was killed for $? I thought it was a stranger abduction and a seasoned pedophile?
Do you think the "mom" wanted to stage an abduction for $ from BL dad and MAM had other plans?
I am curious your opinion.
This case breaks my heart and is unbearable to think what happened to such an innocent little child.

SuziQ
I believe if I were the owner of that MH, once the police were done with it, I'd set fire to it. Wouldn't be out but about $500.00, if that much.

The entire MH is worth less than BL's 2-3K front door!

curioserandcurioser
http://howard53545.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/laurynhill7uz.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/15/article-0-07384FA6000005DC-501_233x272_popup.jpg

JulieR
11-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Wow 145 people viewing this thread.

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 04:49 PM

My grandparents owned a MH park. They had this couple that lived in one of the rentals for 2 yrs they would lay down cardboard for the animals to relieve themselves on. Every room was stacked ceiling high with feces covered cardboard, dirty clothes & dishes. My grandfather scrapped the metal off the outside and destroyed the MH it was absolutely gross!! It is amazing how people will live.

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Is there a video on this? He waived an attorney??

belle3
i wonder why bl was soooo okay with leaving her there and then makin comments like he didnt think there was drug use. im sorry to even say this and if its wrong delete it or whatever but maybe bl had a lil problem himself that ad helped him out with from time to time if anyone catches my drift. again its just an opinion.

realjoy
Forgive me, but even as victim of childhood abuse, I don't understand how this all works! How does a mother not have those protective instincts towards their child? (mine didn't either). I just don't understand that! Mine were there the moment my daughter was born. I would literally (and I do mean LITERALLY) fight to the death if someone tried to hurt my child.

And as for MAM...you can't just become a pedophile, right? Those of us who are 'normal' can't just flip a switch. Wouldn't he had to have had these thoughts/urges throughout his adult life? I guess i just can't see someone just deciding to do something so grotesque and brutal to a child unless they already had a predisposition. Anyone here have any expertise on this?

As for my take on this, I do think he took her to the hotel for his own selfish wants and agree with the others who think it was partially to clean up himself and her of any evidence (if she reported the abuse they wouldn't even know which hotel's room or drain to check). They wouldn't want evidence at the trailer, and this also keeps others in or near the trailer from hearing anything. I think he caused great damage to her physically and that she was bleeding badly and was possibly losing conciousness. They cant take her to a hospital, so he "gets rid of the problem".

SuziQ
11-20-2009, 04:51 PM

Yeah, I have a bad taste in my mouth regarding memorial funds. Most do get dipped into. Heck, throw in little leagues and girl scouts. The fraud is rampant.

sontay
11-20-2009, 04:52 PM
http://howard53545.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/laurynhill7uz.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/15/article-0-07384FA6000005DC-501_233x272_popup.jpg

She wishes she looked like her!!!!!POS :sick:

burbqueen
11-20-2009, 04:52 PM
This is what has been troubling me about extended family. Not just Aunt Carey, but, IMO, an entire extended family dropped the ball, and chose not to advocate for Shaniya against BL's selfish choices. How/why did that happen? They all offerred to help with Shania, but it ended there; they avoided the confrontation with BL when he made the deadly choice. IMO, BL must be a piece of work.

In a way, the extended family is supporting eachother now. They all point to BL's bad decision. Too little, too late. And they suffer.

I wish they'd been cohesive enough earlier, to have had a family intervention and demanded, with the power a family group has, that BL make a different choice for Shaniya. I wish, I wish. Maybe other extended families will watch and learn that there comes a time you must step up, talk to extended family, make the hard choice, intervene, risk the alienation.

BTW, Thank you curiouser & curiouser for all your inciteful and enlightening posts today. I'm sorry Shaniya's story had brought painful things back for you.

As an extended family person myself I have to say depending on the State you live in there isnt much they may have done. In texas I really have no rights.

My sister is a drug addict. She adopted 3 kids when she was married and stable then divorced and became drugged out. I worried about those kids to death. What could I do? She wasnt abusing them or anything, just not a good mom. So I tried my hardest to make sure they had gifts on holidays and with me all summer. Finally when they were teens they decided to come live with me. My sister wouldnt budge. she refused to sign the transfer papers for school or anything. They all had to wait till they were 18 to move in. One is away in college. One is in college that lives with me and another is still in HS. I'm 30 now and me and the hubby take care of her kids since I was 23.

I still dont talk to her and neither does her kids. If there was abuse those kids would have been sent into care of the state. The adoptive father wasnt no better, but once again I have no legal rights. I had a lawyer tell me to just walk away and that I didnt have a chance.

Maybe these people felt that if they told BL he would handle. They are not biologically related to Shaniya except the Aunt. They couldnt get custody. They could call CPS, but then what? They would investigate and give the kids to the dad or aunt or maybe AD's parents or sister? *shudders*.

We need better laws!!!!

Patty G
11-20-2009, 04:53 PM
I would love to see the video but everytime I go to that site, my computer crashes.

I uploaded it to you tube. Click on my siggie.

Emma Peel
She wishes she looked like her!!!!!POS :sick:

Who is the one with the necklace? lol. I really don't know. tia!

x_files
Pedophiles are known to target dysfunctional, slutty women who have low self-esteem and young, neglected kids.

AD is a pedophile's dream mom

abuse begets more abuse. heartbreaking. The cycle of abuse needs to end for the childrens sake.

Isabelle
11-20-2009, 04:54 PM
I was following that case and became side-tracked by several new cases.
Is the a theory Somer was killed for $? I thought it was a stranger abduction and a seasoned pedophile?
Do you think the "mom" wanted to stage an abduction for $ from BL dad and MAM had other plans?
I am curious your opinion.
This case breaks my heart and is unbearable to think what happened to such an innocent little child.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Somer was killed for $. But, I am hoping that someone didn't decide to do away with Shaniya, in hopes that it would bring them fame and fortune. Hope this is clearer. Thanks.

salvarenga
Is BL going to be on today's Oprah broadcast?

Jamiejy

Lauryn Hill she use to be part of the Fugee's

lbminnesota
Brad was serving in Desert Storm at the time of his wife's death. The military provides life insurance benefits to soldiers and their family.

A poster yesterday had an excellent theory about his possible employer. If he was given security clearance through the military, he probably is working for a DOD contractor. There's a salary premium for having security clearance especially after 9/11 as clearance is now limited (I'm in HR and deal with security clearance issues).

I don't believe Brad's on the birth certificate or had a paternity test based on this statement. I further doubt he was paying child support.

"There was no denying that she was his," Carey Lockhart said of the resemblance between Shaniya and her father.

Further down in this article, Oregon is mentioned. I've seen both Oregon and Utah. Strange.

"That resolution never came. Bradley Lockhart had not returned from a job in Oregon when Shaniya disappeared."

Source: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/1060102.html

gplablogger
11-20-2009, 04:55 PM
I watched some videos a few days ago and noticed CC was VERY upset about our angel. He said he was about to get a ride to Sanford to look for her himself AND he said AD, BL, CLD...need to tell what they know.

Has anyone else seen these videos? For some reason I can't find them but if my memory is correct he was wearing a green shirt in both.

burbqueen
11-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Forgive me, but even as victim of childhood abuse, I don't understand how this all works! How does a mother not have those protective instincts towards their child? (mine didn't either). I just don't understand that! Mine were there the moment my daughter was born. I would literally (and I do mean LITERALLY) fight to the death if someone tried to hurt my child.

And as for MAM...you can't just become a pedophile, right? Those of us who are 'normal' can't just flip a switch. Wouldn't he had to have had these thoughts/urges throughout his adult life? I guess i just can't see someone just deciding to do something so grotesque and brutal to a child unless they already had a predisposition. Anyone here have any expertise on this?

As for my take on this, I do think he took her to the hotel for his own selfish wants and agree with the others who think it was partially to clean up himself and her of any evidence (if she reported the abuse they wouldn't even know which hotel's room or drain to check). They wouldn't want evidence at the trailer, and this also keeps others in or near the trailer from hearing anything. I think he caused great damage to her physically and that she was bleeding badly and was possibly losing conciousness. They cant take her to a hospital, so he "gets rid of the problem".

Well I for one do not believe that women are just born mothers. I think that there are clear cases where a mother doesnt bond with a child. So many force that issue and thats why women are left with the burden of raising a kid while a man can just walk away. Why is that? How come HE can just walk away? But if you are a woman and abandon your child then you are the devil?!?!?

That has never set right with me. Some people don't or shouldnt have children. Some women don't have a motherly instinct, which I think is hogwash anyways. Some women have no desire to have children. It's not odd or weird, just a choice. I think people shouldnt force this notion of natural mothering. Sometimes it just is what it is.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 04:57 PM
The woman in the pic is Lauryn Hill. I do believe there is a slight resemblance. Antoinette, in my opinion, is not ugly. Were she to wash and apply makeup and attractive clothes, I do think she would be good looking. Perhaps that is why so many men go to her trailer to **** her. We've only seen her in prison gear and no makeup, remember. Anyway, tt is what is going on on the inside that is the problem, in her case.

SuziQ
Here in Southern California it's a 55 year old tract home, every fifth house has the same floor plan.
Two bedroom, one bathroom but a lot of the owners around here are original owners (or have been here 25 years or more) and have added on a bathroom, a bedroom or both.

I can be doing dishes at my kitchen window and my next door neighbor, Lu can be in her home, in her bedroom directly across my driveway, and we can have a conversation without yelling...that's how closely the homes are built to each other.

When I saw the outside of the Dad's home, I could easily see it going for 5 hundred thou and more, in my area.

Right now it would be really easy for him to get a second out on that home or as someone else said, sell the Beamer.
Just doesn't make a single bit of sense to me to set up a foundation.....so quickly after finding the body!

Did Dad even bother to ask around, family/bank/lenders about securing a loan before starting this 'foundation' ?????

Between the time the body was found and the time the Foundation was announced, there doesn't seem to me to have been enough time for a bank/lender to process a loan application so I am going to assume Dad didn't even bother inquiring/applying for or about a loan to pay for burial.

And does anyone know if there is some type of documentation that proves any excess money after burial expenses went to charities?

Not really. It depends on state law. Sometimes the donations are considered gifts and the receiver is not accountable past that. They can spend the money however they want. Basically even registered charities can play the system. They don't even have to have their own FID number, they can rent one from a charity that has their own. Nice huh? Some of these charities have been turned down by the feds for not passing the smell test and go out and rent a number and present themselves as legit. Then they go out and buy nice houses, computers, cars and boats. They file paperwork showing all of this is used for the charity and all is cool.

kiki the parrot

Yea well it didn't make a single bit of sense to me to be making appearances on Oprah before his precious child's body's even released from autopsy.

JustJax
11-20-2009, 04:58 PM

I noticed the only time that POS opened his pie-hole to acknowledge the judge was when asked about his attorney. Simply nodded his head when asked if he understood the charges as the judge said FIRST DEGREE MURDER PUNISHABLE BY DEATH/ RAPE OF A CHILD PUNISHABLE BY LIFE WOP.
No show of emotion whatsoever, just IMO a cocky stance and disrespect with his mute act.:furious:

sontay
11-20-2009, 04:58 PM

Lauren Hill of the Fugees(wyclef john)

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 04:59 PM
I watched some videos a few days ago and noticed CC was VERY upset about our angel. He said he was about to get a ride to Sanford to look for her himself AND he said AD, BL, CLD...need to tell what they know.

Has anyone else seen these videos? For some reason I can't find them but if my memory is correct he was wearing a green shirt in both.

Wow, that IS interesting. I only saw CC at the arraignment and he seemed very very upset and confused about why he was even there.

Isabelle
11-20-2009, 04:59 PM

As I understand, the attorney MAM has can only represent him in district court; does that mean he cannot represent him in criminal court?

clarabelle
11-20-2009, 05:00 PM

That's why I'm asking.

Housing costs depend on where you live. Its very expensive to live in or near a major city (New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami for example) than in other places. $240,000 would not get you a tiny one room apartment in New York City but in other places you could get a huge house.

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 05:01 PM

YES agree A MENTAL PICTURE'S WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. I've replayed this very scene over and over and over in my mind and heard her words echoing again and again trying to imagine (crying) and children at such a young age are so very trusting and innocent and accepting of w/e they're offered (bawling eyes out) but AUNT KNEW (sobbing) and LET HER GO. KIKI'S HEART IS BROKEN IN TWO.

Emma Peel
11-20-2009, 05:01 PM
The woman in the pic is Lauryn Hill. I do believe there is a slight resemblance. Antoinette, in my opinion, is not ugly. Were she to wash and apply makeup and attractive clothes, I do think she would be good looking. Perhaps that is why so many men go to her trailer to **** her. We've only seen her in prison gear and no makeup, remember. Anyway, tt is what is going on on the inside that is the problem, in her case.

I can agree that AD - Shaniya's bio-mom, is a physically beautiful young woman. I wonder what/if BL saw anything in her beyond that 6 years ago...

Oh dear, my addled brain - I should have known that was the lovely and talented Lauryn Hill. Shame on me. Where is Lauryn Hill these days anyway? (N/M, I can google her myself...)

redcar1
11-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Tuned in just to see the charges read to MAM. He didn't have that stupid look on his face today, did he?

But I am saddened, again, to see all the 'father bashing' going on. I don't know why this bothers me so much! I guess just because I feel so bad for his loss.

I know that after my divorce, I tried everything in my power to STOP visitation between my son and his dad - because I didn't trust his parenting/safety skills. I ended up getting supervised visits (by which I chose his mom for) - but once my son turned 5 the supervised visits stopped. He was allowed to take him (without be supervised). I fought and fought but the family court judge stated that by 5, he was somewhat self-sufficient ( I fought this tooth and nail) and lost. So I had to change my thinking and pray every other Friday when he took him hoping he would be brought back to me on Sunday unharmed... I would sit by the phone (at home) all weekend, afraid to leave the house in case something happened. (thank God nothing ever did). But everytime I sought action, they basically told me that UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENED, THEY COULDN'T TAKE ACTION! And the dad gets custody until /or if something happened.

Now I understand that this case is different - he didn't have legal custody of Shaniya, but I just wish people would understand that when it comes to family law, it doesn't really matter WHAT SOMEONE SAYS - IT MATTERS WHAT THE COURT SAYS. So I feel that this father may have felt his hands were tied as far as the law.
('Cuz if something would have happened with my son while he was with his dad - and I tried everything to keep him away from him - I still couldn't have forgiven myself!)

Again, I don't know how it was in this case - this is JMO... Please no bashing.

belle3
11-20-2009, 05:04 PM
on oprah now

rotterdam
11-20-2009, 05:04 PM

I am little puzzled. If Shaniya bio dad was all informal as to custody. Would not her body be released to the Davis family and not the Lockharts?
I noticed in yesterday's presser that Sheriff only mentioned Davis family name.

x_files
11-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Somer was killed for $. But, I am hoping that someone didn't decide to do away with Shaniya, in hopes that it would bring them fame and fortune. Hope this is clearer. Thanks.

ok, I see. It does seem since the Casey Anthony story broke last summer in 2008, that there's been a rash of kidnapping in the East Coast/Florida area where the news coverage is the heaviest. To a drug addict they might think that it's a great way to make cash.
Haleigh Cummings case is another one where I think trading for drugs or into slavery is a strong possibility.
Hardcore drug addicts cannot be trusted to raise children. IMHO.

belle3
11-20-2009, 05:06 PM
ad called carey on oct 9th to get shaniya. last time she saw shaniya. bl saw shaniya last on oct 2

JustJax
no death penality on the table???

Yes, for the First Degree Murder charge.

Lexington
Housing costs depend on where you live. Its very expensive to live in or near a major city (New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami for example) than in other places. $240,000 would not get you a tiny one room apartment in New York City but in other places you could get a huge house.

I just sold my small studio apartment in NYC (mid town, east side of Manhattan) for $350,000. It was unbelievable to me that I got that much for it. Buyer grabbed it at the first showing.

x_files
11-20-2009, 05:07 PM
I can agree that AD - Shaniya's bio-mom, is a physically beautiful young woman. I wonder what/if BL saw anything in her beyond that 6 years ago...

Oh dear, my addled brain - I should have known that was the lovely and talented Lauryn Hill. Shame on me. Where is Lauryn Hill these days anyway? (N/M, I can google her myself...)

If she didn't become an alleged drug addict/dealer she could have had a promising future doing something constructive, modeling anything but this weird road she went down on.

pinamia
11-20-2009, 05:08 PM
YES Patty A MENTAL PICTURE'S WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. I've replayed this very scene over and over and over in my mind and heard her words echoing again and again trying to imagine (crying) and children at such a young age are so very trusting and innocent and accepting of w/e they're offered (bawling eyes out) but AUNT KNEW (sobbing) and LET HER GO. KIKI'S HEART IS BROKEN IN TWO.

Plus didn't Shaniya have school? She was in Kindergarten. They need to be in school in Kindergarten. You can't just take 3 week off.

belle3
11-20-2009, 05:08 PM
arrangement was verbal between ad and bl. ad took care of shaniya for first year then handed her over to bl cuz she believed it would be better for shaniya.

Knox
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Does NC allow cameras in the courtroom at trial?

belle3
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
totally random thought but I wonder if Brad the Dad went with AD for money - she charged him cash (probably about ten dollars). It's just that for all his faults, Brad seems strangely middle/upper class for her and what was his well-paid azz doing in a trailer park? Maybe she is the local ho and Brad went there for his jollies and paid her cash.

If Clarence Coe and possibly MAM are anything to go by (AD supposedly dated/shagged them both) - pudgy Brad might not physically be her type. But he'd perhaps have money to spend...

or maybe he went there for something else?? maybe he has a bad habit too? all imo.

SoccerMom
11-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Well I for one do not believe that women are just born mothers. I think that there are clear cases where a mother doesnt bond with a child. <snip>
That has never set right with me. Some people don't or shouldnt have children. Some women don't have a motherly instinct, which I think is hogwash anyways. Some women have no desire to have children. It's not odd or weird, just a choice. I think people shouldnt force this notion of natural mothering. Sometimes it just is what it is.

I absolutely agree with the above. I work in Maternity, and it breaks my heart to send kids home with some of these people. Children & Youth Agency is worthless in our area. They don't seem to care sometimes. I fully expect to see my patients' names in the paper in the coming years, and there is nothing that I can do about it. I just go home and hug my kids.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 05:11 PM
or maybe he went there for something else?? maybe he has a bad habit too? all imo.

to steal a BMW perhaps :):woohoo:
(attempt at a little light humor)

lbminnesota
11-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Pictures from inside AD's home

http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/20/exclusive-inside-shaniyas-home/

richandfamous
11-20-2009, 05:14 PM

How did Coe know to look in Sanford?

Jersey*Girl
Word of advice, pick a cause & roll with it! IMO, this is the most important cause out there...next to Cancer & AIDS Research!

Check it out:
http://www.polarisproject.org/

http://www.polarisproject.org/logo-polaris.gif

Norwegian

She's "cracked-up" with 5 kids and living with her mother in NY.
The two first are true, the last statement a rumor according to entertainment blogs.

In addition.. she has developed a very peculiar taste in fashion.

belle3
11-20-2009, 05:16 PM
carey keeps mentioning how the relationship between her and shaniya was different like playing and stuff like that so what does that mean. that she knew that other people didnt have that kind of relationship. bl was never greatly concerned about ad keepin shaniya. the aunt looks devastated and numb

Mom who cares
That so called "home" is disgusting! Poor kids.

kiki the parrot
arrangement was verbal between ad and bl. ad took care of shaniya for first year then handed her over to bl cuz she believed it would be better for shaniya.

Well then he should have had no problem getting custody of Shaniya given she hadn't lived w bio mom for 4 years... and nobody in their right mind could've honestly believed that this situation--in which eviction proceedings had already begun, on a dump AD, who had already issues w DFS over another child, wasn't even allowed to be living at in the first place, in a nefariously high crime area known to be riddled w drugs, would "be better for Shaniya." :rolleyes:

gplablogger
Pictures from inside AD's home

http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/20/exclusive-inside-shaniyas-home/

:furious:

KivaSupporter
11-20-2009, 05:17 PM
On Oprah right now:

CL saw cigarette burns on Shaniya. She said she was told Shaniya had run into a burning cigarette and another time into a heater. :furious:

BL says he did not know momster had a drug problem. He did however know she always lived in bad neighborhoods. :banghead:

jamiect
11-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Oprah.. Per BL...Never saw that AD had a drug problem, not even after all the years he dropped Shaniya off. :waitasec:

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 05:19 PM
totally random thought but I wonder if Brad the Dad went with AD for money - she charged him cash (probably about ten dollars). It's just that for all his faults, Brad seems strangely middle/upper class for her and what was his well-paid azz doing in a trailer park? Maybe she is the local ho and Brad went there for his jollies and paid her cash.

If Clarence Coe and possibly MAM are anything to go by (AD supposedly dated/shagged them both) - pudgy Brad might not physically be her type. But he'd perhaps have money to spend...

Well, maybe AD is actually middle class, too? Apparently things have gone very downhill for McNeil, he was once promising.

Maybe she really was something 5 years ago? Life changes..