PDA

View Full Version : NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

Pages : 1 2 [3]

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 04:19 PM
that MH looks like wall to wall stuff. there is no way in HeLLo aunt Brenda did not know what was going on that morning. Getting around all that stuff would've been noisy.

Jersey*Girl
11-20-2009, 04:20 PM
curioserandcurioser, I just gogged on today & read your initial post in this thread. I haven't even begun to catch up but had to say I'm extremely sorry for what you endured and I'm exceptionally grateful that you survived & are able to share with others. Like I always say, knowledge is power. May peace be with you, my dear.

Oh yeah, WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! Very glad you joined WS! We're a hodgepodge of characters, sure, but we're always fighting for a good cause.

Hugs to ya sugar!

:grouphug:

sontay
11-20-2009, 04:20 PM
I am little puzzled. If Shaniya bio dad was all informal as to custody. Would not her body be released to the Davis family and not the Lockharts?
I noticed in yesterday's presser that Sheriff only mentioned Davis family name.

That bothered me too.I think cause baby last name is Davis.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 04:21 PM
She's "cracked-up" with 5 kids and living with her mother in NY.
The two first are true, the last statement a rumor according to entertainment blogs.

In addition.. she has developed a very peculiar taste in fashion.

She has 5 children, all by Bob Marley's son Rohan Marley. She is not on crack and last I heard she was actually living in her own house in New Jersey (where her mom had moved in with her to help with the kids)

gplablogger
How did Coe know to look in Sanford?

I found one on YouTube....still looking for the other one

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

When did we find out about the hotel? the 13th?

karen7868
I am little puzzled. If Shaniya bio dad was all informal as to custody. Would not her body be released to the Davis family and not the Lockharts?

Great question! Shaniya didn't have his last name and as far as it looks, he gave away any rights the day he sent her to live there permanently.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 04:22 PM
How did Coe know to look in Sanford?

He might be in on it

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 04:23 PM
I found one on YouTube:

*will post the video link in a sec* Sorry

When did we find out about the hotel? the 13th?

i was thinking thursday which was the 12th, but man everything is running together now.

Jersey*Girl
Oprah.. Per BL...Never saw that AD had a drug problem, not even after all the years he dropped Shaniya off. :waitasec:

uh yeah...not even after his ex in-laws told him bluntly did he suspect...um, no excuse!

Sorry, but all I can think to say to him is "It's such a shame you failed your 5 y/o innocent daughter. It's such a shame you thought more about letting some loser learn how to be a mother before you thought about the true safety measure needed to be taken in order to protect your innocent 5 y/o daughter."

Like everyone said on Nancy Grace - "Shaniya was failed by so many!"

songline
Does anybody know why BL's 17 year old ran away from home? Or how she knew AD had a drug problem (heck it seems everyone did except him)? :waitasec:

to me it does not seem that he did not know. to me it seems he lies.
I have no idea why his sister Carrie says she left on 11/31 and he says she was sent there on 11/9 :waitasec:
I believe they will find that poor Shaniya had been abused before that last weekend with mom and he better have a story like she was there for 5 weeks. He may know that it happened before, and he does not want to sound like "BAD" dad so he has her there for 5 weeks on record. :waitasec:
JMO
but if his kids know stuff... he is not oblivious, no way....
The reason I am not using his in laws info is because I do not like in laws who bad mouth their family in public. They may have their reasons but they could have said this belongs in the court not on TV. I would have respected the more.
but his kids I did listen to....

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 04:24 PM
curioserandcurioser, I just gogged on today & read your initial post in this thread. I haven't even begun to catch up but had to say I'm extremely sorry for what you endured and I'm exceptionally grateful that you survived & are able to share with others. Like I always say, knowledge is power. May peace be with you, my dear.

Oh yeah, WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! Very glad you joined WS! We're a hodgepodge of characters, sure, but we're always fighting for a good cause.

Hugs to ya sugar!

:grouphug:

Thanks so much. I've tried my best to get over the childhood experiences and in some ways I have succeeded. I got a really good education and have a good career. Unfortunately I can't have relationships with men at all. It just brings back too many terrifying memories. And since I'm not a lesbian, that means I can't have relationships at all, which is sad. But I'm not totally alone as I have my friends and my little dog :)

clarabelle
11-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Just breaks my heart when I see where Shaniya lived to where she ended up living. Makes no sense to me "why she was sent there". :furious: :furious: :cry:

I picture the aunt driving Shaniya to this trailer, telling Shaniya to be a good girl and then "allowing her to go in" :furious: Now the aunt's speech in front of the house is playing in my head. :furious:

Are the wooden steps what they keep referring to as the porch?

IMO the trailer doesn't look so awful that you wouldn't allow a child to go there. Just saying from outside appearances the windows aren't broken and its not in disrepair. I think (hope) the aunt would have reacted differently if she had seen the inside.

not_my_kids
11-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Day 4: 11-13

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33906409#33906409
Today show

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6409587/
Police: Missing Fayetteville girl seen with man in Sanford

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6411942/
New suspect arrested in Fayetteville girl's disappearance

http://www.wral.com/news/video/6412171/
Mcneill arrest/Coe release presser

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Missing-child-spotted/bqMHUyKuokCKgqfdaS93vQ.cspx
Missing child spotted

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nation/police-arrest-2nd-suspect-in-case-of-nc-girl-missing-for-3-days-no-word-on-tykes-whereabouts-69975597.html
Police: Man admitted kidnapping missing NC girl; but lawyer says suspect will plead not guilty

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=1113200910134
Fayetteville PD press release

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6415872/
MAM Court appearance

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/6412437/
Police say 2nd suspect admitted kidnapping NC girl
6 pm news video

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/13/951920
Kidnapping suspect in jail, but 5-year-old remains missing

Other vids, see PattyG.

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 04:27 PM
She has 5 children, all by Bob Marley's son Rohan Marley. She is not on crack and last I heard she was actually living in her own house in New Jersey (where her mom had moved in with her to help with the kids)

Just regular cocaine, then? It's something.

Ok, let's focus on the case here. It's very interesting.

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Pictures from inside AD's home

http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/20/exclusive-inside-shaniyas-home/

o m g.... and how heartbreaking and tragic that when somebody did finally take her out of that PIT it wasn't to rescue her, it was to rape and strangle her.

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc351/jh4ce/emoticon/12.gif

I need to leave to collect myself and tidy up before I'm due to pick up my daughter from school. That is the worst, most depressing place I can imagine to raise a child. Shaniya baby you should never have had to eat, sleep or even SEE that #ellhole. God bless and wrap you in clean fresh smelling garments and the angels sing you to sleep every night little one. :rose: :prayer:

:parrot:

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 04:33 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gw47YRAXLmLUQ69FzCcPLZpmX2SwD9C3G18O0

"She did not harm her kids. I was there, I should know," said Ann Summers, who also is the girl's grandmother.

Summers said she saw McNeill and Davis hanging out together, but she didn't think they were romantically involved.

"To me, he ain't nothing but a maggot. He's going to get what comes to him," Summers said outside court

not_my_kids
11-20-2009, 04:33 PM
i was thinking thursday which was the 12th, but man everything is running together now.

Late on the 12th or early on the 13th. I'm pulling all the media together, so I just saw it.

songline
11-20-2009, 04:34 PM
On Oprah right now:

CL saw cigarette burns on Shaniya. She said she was told Shaniya had run into a burning cigarette and another time into a heater. :furious:And she never asked shanaiya any questions ? :waitasec: hmmmm

BL says he did not know momster had a drug problem. He did however know she always lived in bad neighborhoods. I think that is enough reason not to send the kid there especially after having already lost a wife.... :banghead:

I hate to be in that cout room I thnk I would have to throw up a lot....

gplablogger
11-20-2009, 04:36 PM
I found it! :woohoo:

http://wake.mync.com/site/wake/video/9014/

salvarenga
11-20-2009, 04:37 PM
From the Oprah show...

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091120-tows-shaniya-davis

NCSleuth
11-20-2009, 04:37 PM
info on his house.

looks like he purchased it in Aug 2006 for $230,000 and borrowed $234,945. Looks like he refinanced in June 2008 and borrowed 235,150.

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Hi all!

New poster here. I want to weight with a couple of opinions of my own, if ya'll don't mind. First off, we see that BL is a contractor. I am thinking that BL works for a large construction company; based here in the South. Now, BL doesn't look to me to be exactlt "smart" enough to be a Project Manager, si I'm thinking maybe more along the lines of a Sr. Superintendent. With that being said, I' placing his salary range at between 80,000 - 90,000 a year, UNLESS, he is with a company that is working on Government contracts, which could add another 20 - 35,000 to the above. He can't be woring on oil rigs, as there ARE no work being done on oil rigs in Utah, lsat I could figure! LOL

I have had custody of 4 grandchildren for the duration of 2 of their lives, and most of the other twos lives. Ages 18, 16, 8 and 4.Meth/crack addicted mom who doesn't give a rat's arse about them. I don't care HOW long she works a job, how "good" anyone perceives her to be doing, there is NO WAY IN hedoublel that any of these kids are going to stay with her 5 hours much less overnight. That goes for the 18y.o as well and believe me, he KNOWS better than to mess with this 5 feet 110 pound granny!

I am single and raising these keds without help; financially, emotionally or anything else, from anyone. I get tired, sometimes I even get tired of these kids (we all say that from time to time) but I would never be tired enough to place any of these kids with their mother. Something is amiss with BL

Auntie; once being told by POS momster that she would never see this child again, should have gotten a gun and went to this trailer and threatened ALL of their lives, until the child was back in her posession. Been there ONCE, when my children's mother failed to take one of them to a Dr's visit and disappeared with her for 2 days. Believe me, the people in the house where I found my precious child were more than happy to hand her over when they realized I meant business and had the cops on the way. Didn't want the cops involved what-so-ever! Of course, looking back, it was probably a dumb thing to do BUT mess with mine and I'll mess with you. I would do it over again this day!

Thanks for letting me vent!
:Welcome-12-june: Great post!! I agree with you totally. I am a single mom myself, and when my kids were little, before I allowed them to go over to their dad's, I checked out everyone at his house (thank goodness for the internet).. (and his house as well). I was in constant contact with them while they were over there too, knowing what was going on. (Just sayin)..

Again... Welcome :)

not_my_kids
11-20-2009, 04:38 PM
The pictures from inside the trailer are just icky...I was imagining worse, though.
Not that I consider what was actually photographed to be clean, by any stretch, but the absolute filth I was betting on wasn't as thick as I thought it would be.

lbminnesota
11-20-2009, 04:39 PM
On Oprah right now:

CL saw cigarette burns on Shaniya. She said she was told Shaniya had run into a burning cigarette and another time into a heater. :furious:

BL says he did not know momster had a drug problem. He did however know she always lived in bad neighborhoods. :banghead:

What happened to the "eczema" defense?

jnTexas
info on his house.

looks like he purchased it in Aug 2006 for $230,000 and borrowed $234,945. Looks like he refinanced in June 2008 and borrowed 235,150.

I would bet he is living paycheck to paycheck! No down payment , and a refi is a good sign of that.

elepher50
info on his house.

He is basically renting it then from the mortgage companies and has built up no equity from the looks of these figures.

Mom who cares
11-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Hmm, I think I believe him

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 04:40 PM

He knows when the autopsy comes out it will show the scars. CYA CYA!!

Jamiejy
11-20-2009, 04:41 PM

Was that a couch in the Kitchen? What a shame that any child had to live in those conditions

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Why on earth did the cops CHARGE Clarence when they clearly didn't have compelling evidence against him? I can see them bringing in him for questioning/arresting him but charging him is just ridiculous. I have to admit that it does make me question whether AD is really guilty. I mean if they already got it wrong once with charging CC....

MAM's guilt seems more definite as he is caught on video etc

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 04:42 PM
oh my Goodness Debbie, what an adorable little dog in your Avatar!!!

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 04:42 PM
Was that a couch in the Kitchen? What a shame that any child had to live in those conditions

Looked like a couch or chair. probably there so the kids could reach the cabinets and make their own food.:furious:

NCSleuth
11-20-2009, 04:44 PM
for all the comments on the BMW. its a 97 BMW 528I. Tax value $6750.

Jersey*Girl
11-20-2009, 04:46 PM

No, only b/c Antoinette is incarcerated. Now, if she was out on bail, then Shaniya's body could be released to her. Since she's incarcerated, she loses rights and default goes to the other biological parent. If they were both incarcerated, the default would fall to maternal grandparents, unless they've been charged with something, too...and so on. If Shaniya was in Foster care when this happened to her, then she would become State Property and they would get her cadaver.

Lockhart will get Shaniya if it's officially proven that he's bio dad. It's been reported he had a dna test done after Shaniya was born, so I surmise custody of body goes to Brad.

I know this is slightly selfish, but I sure hope the funeral isn't private. I am interested in driving down there myself to pay my respects for this innocent beloved child. She's sure loved by many in NC, as well as the rest of the world.

gplablogger
11-20-2009, 04:46 PM

Can you search court/criminal records?

songline
11-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Oprah.. Per BL...Never saw that AD had a drug problem, not even after all the years he dropped Shaniya off. :waitasec:
:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
He is no straight man, and I think his sister knows far more then she is saying too.

KivaSupporter

No mention of it.

kiki the parrot
snippet

I've never believed it was just a one night stand :no:

Me either. Probably more like a one-hour "stand" (or "standing appt," maybe a series of them). :rolleyes: JMO

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 04:48 PM

All I can say is .......wow

elepher50
11-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Looks like the smirk/smugness may be starting to be wiped off MAM's mug - here is a visual comparison:

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 04:50 PM
All I can say is .......wow

can you elaborate a lil bit? :)

suzyq211
11-20-2009, 04:51 PM
YES Patty A MENTAL PICTURE'S WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. I've replayed this very scene over and over and over in my mind and heard her words echoing again and again trying to imagine (crying) and children at such a young age are so very trusting and innocent and accepting of w/e they're offered (bawling eyes out) but AUNT KNEW (sobbing) and LET HER GO. KIKI'S HEART IS BROKEN IN TWO.

Yes, this breaks my heart too. I picture her little hand in Antoinette's, trustingly, believing that she was safe. Being led away into oblivion.

Im sorry but ALL the adults are responsible, in their own way!!!

songline
11-20-2009, 04:52 PM
Well, maybe AD is actually middle class, too? Apparently things have gone very downhill for McNeil, he was once promising.

Maybe she really was something 5 years ago? Life changes..
AD is still stunning...But who cares she is garbage in my book.

JulieR
11-20-2009, 04:54 PM
:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
He is no straight man, and I think his sister knows far more then she is saying too.

Yes, I think she was searching for the right words, not wanting to say anything bad about her brother or put him in a bad light. I liked the comment Shaniya wouldn't really explain when I questioned her. We didn't have that kind of relationship. I think they did have that kind of relationship and that is why Carey had a hard time taking Shaniya over to AD's house.

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 04:54 PM

"The mother, The Father, The sister need to tell the mother f***ing truth so the girl can be found."

Coe said that in that interview. First time I have seen that one.

Amen to that Brother!!

lbminnesota
11-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Oprah interview:
Still, Bradley hopes that Shaniya's story will help keep other children safe. "There's so much to be said about that precious angel. As you can see from the outreach and just the vigils ... she's definitely touched a lot of hearts and she's dug deep inside a lot of people," he says. "I just hope that they've taken some of this joy that she's brought down to them, and some of this hurt, and we can curb it from happening to another child. Get something in place to where the system benefits those who need help, and quit walking away from it."

Brad's detatchment continues to floor me. Maybe this is how he handles grief. But he never refers to her by name or "my daughter."

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 04:56 PM
"The mother, The Father, The sister need to tell the mother f***ing truth so the girl can be found."

Amen to that Brother!!

It is particularly interesting that he mentioned the father.

sontay
11-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Well then he should have had no problem getting custody of Shaniya given she hadn't lived w bio mom for 4 years... and nobody in their right mind could've honestly believed that this situation--in which eviction proceedings had already begun, on a dump AD, who had already issues w DFS over another child, wasn't even allowed to be living at in the first place, in a nefariously high crime area known to be riddled w drugs, would "be better for Shaniya." :rolleyes:

Yesterday on NG the MH manag.said they went to court yesterday,they were waiting to c if BD paid her rent first,after all this, now they filed.

Carolina Girl
11-20-2009, 04:57 PM
This says funeral Sunday.
http://www.wchl1360.com/details3.html?id=12464

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 04:58 PM

I'm also wondering which sister he is refering to, the mother's or the fathers?

Carolina Girl
11-20-2009, 04:59 PM

Also marriage records?

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 05:00 PM
FROM OPRAH'S SITE:

Bradley says Shaniya was born from a brief relationship with Davis. "Antoinette did care for Shaniya her first year when she was first born. After that, she felt that it was best that Shaniya stayed with me as I was able to provide and give her a better environment," he says. "Any time Antoinette asked to see her, I made arrangements that she was able to spend time with her daughter."

When he's at Oprah it is a "brief relationship". Hah!

x_files
11-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Looks like the smirk/smugness may be starting to be wiped off MAM's mug - here is a visual comparison:

ok, his smirk reminds me of a similar glee that Casey had on her face in her first court appearance. What is that about?
Are they thrilled at their crime? Happy to have media attention? It's disturbing.
From his expression if I didn't know any better he was charged with something silly and he wants to laugh it off- like drinking and streaking in a college prank.
Do sociopaths get a kick out of the crimes and think it's funny and do not understand that normal people find it disgusting?

sontay
11-20-2009, 05:01 PM

all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!

karen7868
11-20-2009, 05:02 PM
He might be in on it

What if CC was in on it? At first, there was supposedly eye witnesses saying they saw him driving Shaniya out of the mh park. IIRC, I remember reading or hearing somewhere that he took Shaniya the prior evening to get new shoes.

I have often thought that AD meant 5:30 pm when she said on the 911 call last night, but went along with the operator about 5:30 am.

What if CC was the one that took her to MAM? He states in the video he had been staying at AD's house every night, so what about that night?

Because again IIRC, CC was the one that went to AD's the morning of the 911 call and was the one who told AD to call 911.

JMO.

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Tuned in just to see the charges read to MAM. He didn't have that stupid look on his face today, did he?

But I am saddened, again, to see all the 'father bashing' going on. I don't know why this bothers me so much! I guess just because I feel so bad for his loss.

I know that after my divorce, I tried everything in my power to STOP visitation between my son and his dad - because I didn't trust his parenting/safety skills. I ended up getting supervised visits (by which I chose his mom for) - but once my son turned 5 the supervised visits stopped. He was allowed to take him (without be supervised). I fought and fought but the family court judge stated that by 5, he was somewhat self-sufficient ( I fought this tooth and nail) and lost. So I had to change my thinking and pray every other Friday when he took him hoping he would be brought back to me on Sunday unharmed... I would sit by the phone (at home) all weekend, afraid to leave the house in case something happened. (thank God nothing ever did). But everytime I sought action, they basically told me that UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENED, THEY COULDN'T TAKE ACTION! And the dad gets custody until /or if something happened.

Now I understand that this case is different - he didn't have legal custody of Shaniya, but I just wish people would understand that when it comes to family law, it doesn't really matter WHAT SOMEONE SAYS - IT MATTERS WHAT THE COURT SAYS. So I feel that this father may have felt his hands were tied as far as the law.
('Cuz if something would have happened with my son while he was with his dad - and I tried everything to keep him away from him - I still couldn't have forgiven myself!)

Again, I don't know how it was in this case - this is JMO... Please no bashing.
I feel for you. I totally understand your situation. I have somewhat been in your shoes years ago, having been in a similar situation and it is very frustrating having to deal with family court.

I think what is frustrating in this situation is the fact that we are hearing that BL was told of abuse of Shaniya prior to this tragedy. Also, it appears that he had the monetary resources to retain an attorney and to go family court and receive sole physical custody of Shaniya had he done so, given the DSS investigations, allegations of previous abuse and AD's unstable job and address history in the past. Had a proper investigation been done with these witnesses that are now coming forward, IMO I feel that he could have had sole custody of her and she would not have had to go to this monster mom at all. Not meaning to bash him, as I know he is in pain and probably blames himself anyway. It is a tragedy. I truly feel for his family and for his sister. JMOO

kiki the parrot
11-20-2009, 05:04 PM

Agree, why even drop or mention the particular make (?)

"When I questioned Shaniya, she wouldn't really explain things. Shaniya and I's relationship was much different." -Aunt Carey

This doesn't sound healthy at all, if I ask my six year-old about things, I sure don't have any trouble getting her to tell me! It was probably the result of so much confusion, and all the different people coming and going out of Shaniya's life, the way people acted around her and so many other things she couldn't make sense of... Speaking of which I've gotta leave now to run and get her, and when I ask her about her day and how she's feeling etc I'm sure she'll have no trouble explaining and be very forthcoming.

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091120-tows-shaniya-davis/4

songline
11-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Yea well it didn't make a single bit of sense to me to be making appearances on Oprah before his precious child's body's even released from autopsy.

To me it is beginning to look like "Those who protest to much"
If you know what I mean...
He knows that we got his number. He is trying hard to sway public opinion...Must be a reason for that :waitasec:
It really did work till I heard about the cigarettes, then I was pretty much out with my magnifying glass if you know what I mean.
He was a provider, who worked either off shore or out of town.
but he hung out with very shaddy folks at best.
His wifes murder is puzeling me, his daugters murder too....

x_files
11-20-2009, 05:06 PM

Amen to that Brother!!

Is Coe referring that BL the father knows where the little girl went?
Maybe implying BL was in on selling the girl? wow on a whole other level of wow- is that possible. That both parents agreed to sell her?

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM

:curses: Outrageous!!

JulieR
11-20-2009, 05:11 PM
He knows that we got his number. He is trying hard to sway public opinion...Must be a reason for that :waitasec:
It really did work till I heard about the cigarettes, then I was pretty much out with my magnifying glass if you know what I mean.

Yeah and its funny how holy them shady people are, wonder where he is going to church and learning all this it's in the Lord hands stuff. Carey don't talk that way, so it wasn't while he was home.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Maybe implying BL was in on selling the girl? wow on a whole other level of wow- is that possible. That both parents agreed to sell her?

Yes and yes!

78gidget78
11-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah and its funny how holy them shady people are, wonder where he is going to church and learning all this it's in the Lord hands stuff. Carey don't talk that way, so it wasn't while he was home.

recent member of a religous recovery program?

sontay
11-20-2009, 05:14 PM

just what CC said,to me just said a lot.IMO :)

SondraK
11-20-2009, 05:15 PM
I think Coe was simply making the point that there are other people to ask, ie: mother, father, sister, brother, etc who may have the answers as to what happened, but HE DIDN'T!!!!

x_files
11-20-2009, 05:15 PM
Yes and yes!

WOW!!!
LE should investigate. So, easy to blame crimes on crackheads when "nice" rich folks can mastermind crimes just as well.

songline
11-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Agree, why even drop or mention the particular make (?)

"When I questioned Shaniya, she wouldn't really explain things. Shaniya and I's relationship was much different. -Aunt Carey

This doesn't sound healthy at all, if I ask my six year-old about things, I sure don't have any trouble getting her to tell me! It was probably the result of so much confusion, and all the different people coming and going out of Shaniya's life, the way people acted around her and so many other things she couldn't make sense of... Speaking of which I've gotta leave now to run and get her, and when I ask her about her day and how she's feeling etc I'm sure she'll have no trouble explaining and be very forthcoming.

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091120-tows-shaniya-davis/4

I expected that IF shaniya felt safe anywhere it would have been with Aunt Carey. so how is it that Shaniya told the Colman's that it was a cigarette, and that moms friends put it out on her sometimes, but would Not tell aunt Carie? :waitasec:
The more I read the more my head spins....She knew much more then she is saying. Those 2 siblings are barely talking....She is PO'd at him, but she can not throw him under the bus....blood is always thicker then water.

alwaysonmymind
11-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Ugh.........

Just saw the photos from inside the mobile home. Sink filled with dirty dishes. Counters and stove top covered with who knows what. Ho do you prepare a meal in that squalor? And a big azz chair pushed up to the sink.

Cigarettes just put out on the furniture. A glass with what looks like chocolate milk and mold growing on top of it.

Mattress and doors just leaning up against stuff.

And wth!!!! Why didn't LE strip the sheet off that bed with the cookies on it???? DNA could be there.............

Fly high little angel.

Michelle Sigona has more pics to post later. :sick:

lbminnesota
11-20-2009, 05:20 PM
Add in what we don't see..raw sewage

alwaysonmymind
11-20-2009, 05:20 PM
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953940

~snip~

Davis' mother, Ann Summers, was waiting Friday afternoon to visit her daughter who is in jail.

Summers said she has faith in her daughter and that McNeill was wrong for doing what he is accused of - kidnapping, raping and killing Shaniya.

There have been reports that Antoinette gave Shaniya to McNeill in order to pay off a debt. Police haven't confirmed that but have said they were looking into those reports.

Summers said she doesn't think Antoinette sold Shaniya to pay off a debt or for anything else.

Antoinette was not involved in drugs or prostitution, Summer said, and provided a safe environment for Shaniya.

Antoinette, whose lawyer is D.W. Bray, remains in jail with bail set at $51,000.

not_my_kids
11-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Day 5 11-15-2009

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7116354
2nd arrest in missing girl case

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6411942/
New suspect arrested in Fayetteville girl's disappearance

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6418668/
Short video of Coe after he was released.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/14/earlyshow/saturday/main5644832.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea
Many Twists in Kidnapping of N.C. Girl, 5 - from the CBS Early Show

http://news.mync.com/site/news/story/44473
Previous Suspect In Missing Girl Case Released, “Shocked” By Arrest

http://www.wxii12.com/news/21617402/detail.html
Search Continues For Missing Fayeteville Girl

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6421525/
Mother of missing Fayetteville girl arrested

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952405
Mother of missing 5-year-old charged; child's whereabouts still unknown

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11152009111543
Press release on AD arrest

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11152009112058
Update to press release on AD arrest

Other videos available through Pattyg, just look for her sig line.

alwaysonmymind

On HLN, she did say she had a lot more photos.

songline

Please bit your tongue --- BBM
Me think if BL has any involvement at all it would be on the drug side.... Not human trafficking...

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Another issue I want to raise - when you're a kid who has no real stable home or parent - it is very, very easy for this kind of child-rape and crazy abusive behavior to occur.

Looking back on my own childhood I've wondered how on earth the people around me didn't act, didn't report my mother to the authorities for pimping me? Surely there were physical signs of the repeated rapes, I thought.

Later when I was able to access my childhood records, I saw that some but not all of the sexual assaults had in fact been recorded but then not investigated properly. There was one episode when I was 3 where, to quote the records, "a man friend of her mother's visited and incidents occurred. The child was later screaming in pain and pointing to her genital area." It also recorded that I then immediately had a bout of urinary tract infections and screamed every time a man came near me or tried to talk to me. But nothing much was done.

In recent years I've sat down members of the extended family - people who are relatively sane and stable and I've asked them about it all. They remember clearly all the signs being there - me as a tiny child constantly complaining of vaginal pain and crying with pain. When members of the extended family bathed me they say they noticed my private parts were "raw" and looked "painful" and that my behavior was very odd. I'd assumed they didn't know and that I was revealing this big dark awful secret to them but in fact they ALL seemed to know or at least strongly suspect that I'd been repeatedly raped as a baby and child and they'd simply done nothing about it at all! But had I been their own child I know they would have done something. It's just that when you're not really wanted and you're a sort of 'throwaway' kid, it is very easy to slip beneath the cracks and below the radar.

So I can easily see how this happened. Everyone basically passed the buck in Shaniya's life, didn't they?

sontay
11-20-2009, 05:22 PM

And plus he was conviently(sp) out of town,incredible bad luck or i don't want to even type it :sick:.The late wife was shot in a apparent robbery:waitasec:.Helluva bad luck IMO

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 05:23 PM
I expected that IF shaniya felt safe anywhere it would have been with Aunt Carey. so how is it that Shaniya told the Colman's that it was a cigarette, and that moms friends put it out on her sometimes, but would Not tell aunt Carie? :waitasec:
The more I read the more my head spins....She knew much more then she is saying. Those 2 siblings are barely talking....She is PO'd at him, but she can not throw him under the bus....blood is always thicker then water.

I agree.
But in the Oprah interview, from the pics I've seen, it looks like their holding hands or "hooking arms" or what you Americans call it?

If I was disgusted with someone, I would not hold their hand!

Jersey*Girl
Is there a video on this? He waived an attorney??

You misunderstood his waiver of attorney. He already retained an attorney so he waived a court appointed attorney. In other words, he bought an attorney himself & doesn't need a public defender. Am I allowed to call him a pig?

Have I said how much I hate Antoinette & Mario today?

ElizaAvalon

I haven't been able to find Cumberland County criminal records on line. :(

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 05:26 PM
It is easy for all those family members now to say "we loved Shaniya" blah blah blah - but they don't seem to have loved her enough to PROTECT her.

not_my_kids
11-20-2009, 05:26 PM
I'll do the rest of the media reports after some house cleaning and then pull all the posts into one for reference. It'll be almost like a media thread, and we might be able to find the reports we need a little faster and without ripping our hair out.

sontay
11-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Another issue I want to raise - when you're a kid who has no real stable home or parent - it is very, very easy for this kind of child-rape and crazy abusive behavior to occur.

Looking back on my own childhood I've wondered how on earth the people around me didn't act, didn't report my mother to the authorities for pimping me? Surely there were physical signs of the repeated rapes, I thought.

Later when I was able to access my childhood records, I saw that some but not all of the sexual assaults had in fact been recorded but then not investigated properly. There was one episode when I was 3 where, to quote the records, "a man friend of her mother's visited and incidents occurred. The child was later screaming in pain and pointing to her genital area." It also recorded that I then immediately had a bout of urinary tract infections and screamed every time a man came near me or tried to talk to me. But nothing much was done.

In recent years I've sat down members of the extended family - people who are relatively sane and stable and I've asked them about it all. They remember clearly all the signs being there - me as a tiny child constantly complaining of vaginal pain and crying with pain. When members of the extended family bathed me they say they noticed my private parts were "raw" and looked "painful" and that my behavior was very odd. I'd assumed they didn't know and that I was revealing this big dark awful secret to them but in fact they ALL seemed to know or at least strongly suspect that I'd been repeatedly raped as a baby and child and they'd simply done nothing about it at all! But had I been their own child I know they would have done something. It's just that when you're not really wanted and you're a sort of 'throwaway' kid, it is very easy to slip beneath the cracks and below the radar.

So I can easily see how this happened. Everyone basically passed the buck in Shaniya's life, didn't they?

Dear God my heart goes out to you :heart:.I feel for yor pain ,personally.Similar to my childhood in many ways.God bless you.

Bobbisangel
11-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Shaniya's case has hit me very hard. When I was a child, my own mother used to invite grown men to rape me. It started when I was about two and a half, according to records/family member's memory. My earliest memories (from around age four) are of being raped and ridiculed by grown men.

My mother was given money by the men she let rape me. I don't think that was her sole reason for doing it though. I strongly believe she had been sexually abused in her own childhood and she had this disgusting attitude where she wanted her own daughters to go through the same thing she did. She seemed to 'get off' on my being violated. She didn't get off in a sexual sense, I mean it just seemed to please her somehow to see me defiled.

Also, one extremely unpleasant factor nobody's really touched on. It is physically very difficult for a grown man to rape a child of four, five etc. A child of that age is very small and to rape a child of that size has to be a very, very, very violent act. When this was happening to me, I would wound up getting beaten when the man was unable to proceed with the rape easily. I feared this may have happened to Shaniya - the perp became frustrated because of how hard it is to rape such a tiny child and he got violent with her and killed her.

I strongly suspect that the mother in Shaniya's case didn't want Shaniya to die. Not because she loved her but rather because she wanted to continue prostituting her out for cash. My own mother also did not want me to die, because I was a source of cash for her. She would have been very annoyed if one of the perps had actually killed me - but of course it so easily could have happened.

It warms my heart how caring so many people have been in demanding to know what happened to Shaniya and in remembering her. I urge those same people to please have room in their hearts for those of us who were brutalised and raped as babies and children but who DIDN'T die. In my case, I didn't die in the physical sense but spiritually I died from that first childhood rape. Because I am now a woman and no longer an adorable innocent little child, nobody really cares.

curioserandcurioser,
I am truly sorry for the pain and suffering you went through. I hope you have received some counseling. No child deserves this.

I am so sorry that you had to go through such horror while growing up. We do care about you and others who have been through such hell whether you are a child or an adult. You are always welcome to contact us through sending a message here or email. I know that I am always available. My heart goes out to you.

alwaysonmymind
11-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Nick Needham w/ Fayobserver

Ann Summers, the grandmother of Shaniya Davis, told reporters today that no one had a right to take Shaniya's life

"He is wrong for what he did," Summers said of McNeil. "That baby's life had just started."

Bobbisangel
11-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Shaniya's case has hit me very hard. When I was a child, my own mother used to invite grown men to rape me. It started when I was about two and a half, according to records/family member's memory. My earliest memories (from around age four) are of being raped and ridiculed by grown men.

My mother was given money by the men she let rape me. I don't think that was her sole reason for doing it though. I strongly believe she had been sexually abused in her own childhood and she had this disgusting attitude where she wanted her own daughters to go through the same thing she did. She seemed to 'get off' on my being violated. She didn't get off in a sexual sense, I mean it just seemed to please her somehow to see me defiled.

Also, one extremely unpleasant factor nobody's really touched on. It is physically very difficult for a grown man to rape a child of four, five etc. A child of that age is very small and to rape a child of that size has to be a very, very, very violent act. When this was happening to me, I would wound up getting beaten when the man was unable to proceed with the rape easily. I feared this may have happened to Shaniya - the perp became frustrated because of how hard it is to rape such a tiny child and he got violent with her and killed her.

I strongly suspect that the mother in Shaniya's case didn't want Shaniya to die. Not because she loved her but rather because she wanted to continue prostituting her out for cash. My own mother also did not want me to die, because I was a source of cash for her. She would have been very annoyed if one of the perps had actually killed me - but of course it so easily could have happened.

It warms my heart how caring so many people have been in demanding to know what happened to Shaniya and in remembering her. I urge those same people to please have room in their hearts for those of us who were brutalised and raped as babies and children but who DIDN'T die. In my case, I didn't die in the physical sense but spiritually I died from that first childhood rape. Because I am now a woman and no longer an adorable innocent little child, nobody really cares.

curioserandcurioser,
I am truly sorry for the pain and suffering you went through. I hope you have received some counseling. No child deserves this.

I am so sorry that you had to go through such horror while growing up. We do care about you and others who have been through such hell whether you are a child or an adult. You are always welcome to contact us through sending a message here or email. I know that I am always available. My heart goes out to you. BobbisAngel

Muffet
I always thought the burn to the eye by the grandmother sounded like a "walked into it" accident, really.

As for Shaniya's allegedly telling the other friends and relatives that momster's friends did it on her arms on purpose, I wonder what they're thinking: on one hand, the "why didn't you report it at the time" question has probably been raised to them, and on the other, the autopsy might be able to show it, depending on how deep they were.

Not that this makes sending her over there any more excusable in my eyes, particularly to "live with" her.

curioserandcurioser
Dear God my heart goes out to you :heart:.I feel for yor pain ,personally.Similar to my childhood in many ways.God bless you.
oh my Gosh, I am sorry to hear your childhood was like this too. Hugs

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Oprah is on in our area, and I do not understand the reason for this interview. AT ALL!!!

lonetraveler
11-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Me either. Probably more like a one-hour "stand" (or "standing appt," maybe a series of them). :rolleyes: JMO

Hi kiki, I agree with you on the standing appt. This man is holding a lot of info back, IMO. I believe that Carey, his sister could tell the real truth when she is ready to. From where I'm sitting, it appears that she is so angry with her brother and with losing Shaniya right now that she is about to explode. I'll bet that she has been told to keep her mouth shut. It bothers me when a parent, when asked an uncomfortable question, immediately brings God into the equation. Something is not right.

SuziQ
11-20-2009, 05:35 PM

From spending time with his new GF in Utah? Just sayin.....

I can poke fun at Utah since I live there. lol.

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Nick Needham w/ Fayobserver

Ann Summers, the grandmother of Shaniya Davis, told reporters today that no one had a right to take Shaniya's life

"He is wrong for what he did," Summers said of McNeil. "That baby's life had just started."

That BABY!!! She was your granddaughter, your flesh and blood, and you call her that baby. I will stop now before I get a TO...

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 05:37 PM
I don't want to ask what's in those cups... or how long it's been there....:yuck:

x_files
11-20-2009, 05:37 PM

Like to know his drug history.
Was his first wife part of a robbery by addicts?
He has extremely bad luck in his life.
Sometimes people over compensate and go to extremes. Addicts can go to extremes from the shady lifestyle to religious dogma but it is shallow and not heart-felt.

mycroft
11-20-2009, 05:38 PM
In a presser earlier this week, the question was posed to Brad about those "scars". He explained that Shaniya had a skin condition called "excema" and had been under treatment for it. If that is true, there should be documentation of that. Seems to me if Myrna was fortunate to have found out that it was from cigarettes, she should have picked up the phone and called the authorities. Ya think?

I can't get the page you've quoted to load the text.

Sounds like nonsense to me. I've known people with bad eczema, and it is treatable, but the rashes didn't form in a round pattern like a cigarette burn.

There is a photo here that's not hard to look at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excema

But the main reason that I don't believe it is that it is beyond the imagination of a normal five year old to invent that statement IMO. Why would a kid her age think that people burn other people with cigarettes? And why blame her mother's friends? That's a pretty specific statement for a little kid, and one that conveniently doesn't blame AD.

paris_paris
11-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Can someone point me to where Coe said to look in Sanford?

Also, does anyone think it's possible this wasn't the first time that MAM took Shaniya to that hotel? I'm wondering if it had happened more than once, but this time something went wrong.

Sunnybrook
11-20-2009, 05:39 PM

...what we don't see, smell and inevitably ingest ...

songline
11-20-2009, 05:39 PM
FROM OPRAH'S SITE:

Bradley says Shaniya was born from a brief relationship with Davis. "Antoinette did care for Shaniya her first year when she was first born. After that, she felt that it was best that Shaniya stayed with me as I was able to provide and give her a better environment," he says. "Any time Antoinette asked to see her, I made arrangements that she was able to spend time with her daughter."

When he's at Oprah it is a "brief relationship". Hah!

IMO he did not have to take Shaniya at all he was not on the BC...but he did take her, and wanted to give her a better environment. That is all very nice.
BUT that did not change at all, his reason for taking her still existed he still had a much better environment....
so why did he change the baby's living arrangement? :furious:
New Relationship? Not sure about that....:waitasec:
If she did not sell her baby? which I doubt...(junkies do things that are not reasonable) I think it was a drug pay back...but if not....
I wish AD starts to talk, right now she does not have to because they did not charge her yet, when she gets more afraid she may talk.
I have all kinds of red flags on this guy NOT murder, not baby trafficking...But he sure likes sleepoids....:waitasec:

Muffet
11-20-2009, 05:40 PM
What I wish Oprah had delved into was that this wasn't just another visit, but sending her to live there, and why.

Same for the school withdrawal and momster's telling Carrie that she'd never see Shaniya again. :sheesh:

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 05:40 PM
oh my Goodness Debbie, what an adorable little dog in your Avatar!!!
Thank you so much! She's my baby!!:heart:

southernvagirl
11-20-2009, 05:41 PM
'Meanwhile, Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, appeared on Friday's "The Oprah Winfrey Show," where Winfrey asked him if he had anything to say to Davis. He told The Associated Press earlier that he had cared for Shaniya for several years but decided to give Davis a chance to raise her because she seemed to be getting her life together.

"Right now I just think it's best that we let the justice system take its course," Lockhart said on the show. "I try to keep my heart as pure as possible, and I'm sure one day I will be able to sit down and talk to her, try and understand what was going through her mind."'

:rolleyes: :banghead:

Omg I'm sorry but this whole noble, selfless act that it was all about "giving AD (a crackhead "one-night stand" who Aunt said they knew "neglected her children" and was already being evicted from that stinkin pigsty) a chance" sounds like alot of self-serving bull$#!+ to me...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091120/ap_on_re_us/us_girl_disappears_nc;_ylt=AqQLvqfEUwHbRTo8Xo5t1aq s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNwZ2I2ZHFrBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkxMTI wL3VzX2dpcmxfZGlzYXBwZWFyc19uYwRjY29kZQNtb3N0cG9wd WxhcgRjcG9zAzgEcG9zAzUEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl9 oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNwb2xpY2VuY2dpcmw-

:parrot:Every thing that man has said since day one,,has been self serving Bull S^it.....I am thinking IMOO ,,those of us who were neglected by our fathers could read between the lines...... when it was obvious to me his lack of parenting, plus he is still ,in the life of a "one night stand" producing a baby who is now missing.... this precious child,Shanyia....I don't believe a word he has said.......

Muffet
11-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Can someone point me to where Coe said to look in Sanford?

Also, does anyone think it's possible this wasn't the first time that MAM took Shaniya to that hotel? I'm wondering if it had happened more than once, but this time something went wrong.

Re bold, I think you'll find that here:

paris_paris
11-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Re bold, I think you'll find that here:

Thanx, but I watched that already, and didn't hear him mention Sanford.

songline
11-20-2009, 05:46 PM
I can't get the page you've quoted to load the text.

Sounds like nonsense to me. I've known people with bad eczema, and it is treatable, but the rashes didn't form in a round pattern like a cigarette burn.

There is a photo here that's not hard to look at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excema

But the main reason that I don't believe it is that it is beyond the imagination of a normal five year old to invent that statement IMO. Why would a kid her age think that people burn other people with cigarettes? And why blame her mother's friends? That's a pretty specific statement for a little kid, and one that conveniently doesn't blame AD.
BBM
And IMO that is the reason that AD may have said a week before her death that Carie would never see her again...Once they discover a child tells... that child is not going to tell again....:( I sure do not think it is because the child had a fight with her cousins.

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Coe's video to me is unbelievable... he's saying he was "arrested because he has a record, and was the boyfriend of the mother." He "doesn't know the man that took the child." What really got me was the last thing he said... "the mother, father and the sister need to tell the F'ing truth so the girl can be found."

Like I said.... wow....man makes a lot of sense and also has a lot of heart...(sarcasm)

CuriousTwo
11-20-2009, 05:48 PM
That BABY!!! She was your granddaughter, your flesh and blood, and you call her that baby. I will stop now before I get a TO...

I always find that so odd - when family members call the victim, "that ..." Happened with Caylee A as well. ??? So impersonal and detached.

curioserandcurioser
Is she a Shih-Tzu?

I've got a Bichon baby

songline

Adorable shihtzu, I have had 2 now I am allergic to all animals. :(

songline
11-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Coe's video to me is unbelievable... he's saying he was "arrested because he has a record, and was the boyfriend of the mother." He "doesn't know the man that took the child." What really got me was the last thing he said... "the mother, father and the sister need to tell the F'ing truth so the girl can be found."

Like I said.... wow....man makes a lot of sense and also has a lot of heart...(sarcasm)

Another liar.... he does not know MAM :waitasec:

I think the truth and ALL those people are strangers.

debbie0604
For some reason I'm confused, because I thought he was involved in some way in that trailer. He said he was staying there everynight. That's what's confusing me. Am I wrong? I thought he may have known what was going on in some way.

southernvagirl
Also, bear in mind that the price of property depends on where you live. I have approximately the same square footage home, 2 years newer than his (I've looked at his property record) and I paid less for mine than he did his. My same house, in the neighboring county right across the river into a different state would be 45,000 - 60,000 higher.

O/T,,grannygrunt,,,please tell me how you got that name...My boys, now men 39 and 38 used to call my mother grannygrunt, from when they learned to talk...She demanded to be addressed as "Grandmother", by all grandkids.She never liked it, but her personality kinda went with the name....Of course they were just teasing, not in a disrespectful way, as I would never have allowed that, even after our history when I was growing up...I am just curious. Thanks for your answer. Welcome to WS...:angel:

KivaSupporter

~snip~

Davis' mother, Ann Summers, was waiting Friday afternoon to visit her daughter who is in jail.

Summers said she has faith in her daughter and that McNeill was wrong for doing what he is accused of - kidnapping, raping and killing Shaniya.

There have been reports that Antoinette gave Shaniya to McNeill in order to pay off a debt. Police haven't confirmed that but have said they were looking into those reports.

Summers said she doesn't think Antoinette sold Shaniya to pay off a debt or for anything else.

Antoinette was not involved in drugs or prostitution, Summer said, and provided a safe environment for Shaniya.Antoinette, whose lawyer is D.W. Bray, remains in jail with bail set at $51,000.

Was wrong????? Isn't that a little mild??? Like he used bad judgment?

A good mother??? Please! :furious:

BBM

elepher50
11-20-2009, 05:51 PM
It's just that when you're not really wanted and you're a sort of 'throwaway' kid, it is very easy to slip beneath the cracks and below the radar.

Very, very respectfully snipped by me for space - BBM above - throwaway kids need a big safety net and it is missing. What to do - I don't have any answers but there seem to be more throwaway kids now than ever before. Am currently in year nine now parenting/providing for 3 siblings who were thrown away - yes, I have papers for full legal custody.

Hope you can feel the warmth of this super special cyber hug wrapped around you right now. Please take a couple of moments and just bask in the warmth and love that is surrounding you right now at WS - some of the most kind, caring individuals one would ever meet.

AutomaticAuttie
Every thing that man has said since day one,,has been self serving Bull S^it.....I am thinking IMOO ,,those of us who were neglected by our fathers could read between the lines...... when it was obvious to me his lack of parenting, plus he is still ,in the life of a "one night stand" producing a baby who is now missing.... this precious child,Shanyia....I don't believe a word he has said.......

I have to agree with you! From the moment I saw him on T.V. something didn't set well with me. IMHO I think his lifestyle may have lead him to this one night stand! He seems to enjoy being in front of the camera.

Jersey*Girl
What I wish Oprah had delved into was that this wasn't just another visit, but sending her to live there, and why.

Same for the school withdrawal and momster's telling Carrie that she'd never see Shaniya again. :sheesh:

As much as I love Oprah, I mean absolutely adore Oprah, I sure wish she'd have asked more pertinent indepth questions. You know, if it were Nancy Grace, we'd spend an entire thread just ripping her apart.

Just sayin'.

In Oprah's defense, though, I think it's because she's an incredibly tasteful passionate respectful classy lady. Out of respect for Shaniya & those that love her, she'd probably hold back a little considering this heinous crime.

However, I'm not one of those that can hold back...So, more power to those that can, you must be better than I am!

curioserandcurioser
so many of these people involved in this case are suck skanks that even though they, of course, didn't ALL commit the murder or rape, I think they all kinda deserve jail time just because!

JulieR
11-20-2009, 05:52 PM

I am so sorry for what has happened to you, but what a wonderful strong person you are becoming. I was molested by my grandfather at the age of seven, this went on for awhile and years later girl friends of mine told me that my grandfather had tried to molest them (I wanted to die knowing that) but their mothers said they always thought I was and I was just so shocked no one told on him or did anything. Long story short there was one neighbor girl that did tell but nothing ever came of it. I never had to endure as much as you did, but I do know the pain and it is nothing like the emotion toll it takes on you growing up......I can say I am pretty much passed it now, but when cases like this come up my blood boils and the pain in my heart is hard to describe. I guess that is why I don't feel an over amount of pity for BL. ((((Hugs))))

debbie0604
Another liar.... he does not know MAM :waitasec:

I think the truth and ALL those people are strangers.
How could he now know MAM when AD's mom said that she hung out with him alot and Coe said that he was over there everynight? I'm confused.

not_my_kids
Coe's statement about going to Sanford was the day he was released, after they had seen her in Sanford...nothing sinister about that. It's in the videos, day 3 or 4 on the lists Ive been making up. Not the longer one where he's outside during the day right by the fence. It's a nighttime interview, about 30 seconds long and he's in a driveway ( I think it's a driveway.)
I'd pull it myself, but I am typing with one finger and feeding a baby, I can't google well right now.

Muffet
Every thing that man has said since day one,,has been self serving Bull S^it.....I am thinking IMOO ,,those of us who were neglected by our fathers could read between the lines...... when it was obvious to me his lack of parenting, plus he is still ,in the life of a "one night stand" producing a baby who is now missing.... this precious child,Shanyia....I don't believe a word he has said.......
I think you're right, southernvagirl. :(

I'm not ready to go into my case, but anyone who, as a child, had a parent place us into the hands of a relative they should have known better than to entrust us with, and has had to listen this same language and excuses later... Well, it's all too familiar to accept without anger.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Very, very respectfully snipped by me for space - BBM above - throwaway kids need a big safety net and it is missing. What to do - I don't have any answers but there seem to be more throwaway kids now than ever before. Am currently in year nine now parenting/providing for 3 siblings who were thrown away - yes, I have papers for full legal custody.

Hope you can feel the warmth of this super special cyber hug wrapped around you right now. Please take a couple of moments and just bask in the warmth and love that is surrounding you right now at WS - some of the most kind, caring individuals one would ever meet.

You sound like a fab person:dance::blushing:

KivaSupporter
11-20-2009, 05:54 PM
For some reason I'm confused, because I thought he was involved in some way in that trailer. He said he was staying there everynight. That's what's confusing me. Am I wrong? I thought he may have known what was going on in some way.

I thought he was trying to say he was there so he knows whom LE needs to question.

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanx, but I watched that already, and didn't hear him mention Sanford.

The one where he mentions getting a ride to go to Sanford and look for her is in Patty's youtube clips.
Tat video is after he is released, and LE had already released the video and arrested MAM. So I really don't think he knew before hand.

I'm in no way defending the guy. he maybe invovled, but sanford was already out in the media.

JMO...

curioserandcurioser
I am so sorry for what has happened to you, but what a wonderful strong person you are becoming. I was molested by my grandfather at the age of seven, this went on for awhile and years later girl friends of mine told me that my grandfather had tried to molest them (I wanted to die knowing that) but their mothers said they always thought I was and I was just so shocked no one told on him or did anything. Long story short there was one neighbor girl that did tell but nothing ever came of it. I never had to endure as much as you did, but I do know the pain and it is nothing like the emotion toll it takes on you growing up......I can say I am pretty much passed it now, but when cases like this come up my blood boils and the pain in my heart is hard to describe. I guess that is why I don't feel an over amount of pity for BL. ((((Hugs))))

Hugs to you too!

Do you know what it was that made your friends' mother suspect??

lonetraveler
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6465928/

I'm glad I watched this video. At least the smirk wasn't on his face this time. The first one where he was half smiling/half smirking gave me heart burn for a long time.

elepher50

Perhaps one of these links may be of some help to you:

NC Offender Records: http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/offendersearch.do?method=view

Cumberland County Inmate Search: http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx

Fayetteville Police Reports: http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/policereports.aspx

Not sure exactly what you are looking for.

eleph

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 05:58 PM
So Coe is the father of the baby AD's carrying right now? Or is BL the father?

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 05:58 PM
Is she a Shih-Tzu?

I've got a Bichon baby
She is a Shih-Tzu. I have two, a male and female. She is the oldest. Oh, I love Bichons!! You are lucky!!

momof2boys
11-20-2009, 05:59 PM

Who are you looking for? I do not know how to PM people on here but send me a PM and I see if I can help.

monicac220

I got the impression from the video was that Coe's concern was that apparently what was reported in the media at the time of his arrest was, "Man Arrested in Kidnapping of 5 year old", but that it was not reported that "Live In Boyfriend of Mother of 5 year old" was arrested. In other words, by not revealing his relationship to AD it implied that he was a stranger and therefore there must be some evidence to implicate him, whereas when it is someone who lived in the home it could possibly be considered a routine procedure. (Not saying I agree with him or that it makes sense, just giving my impression of what he was trying to convey).

IMO/JMO

EclecticArtist
It's been mentioned that AD told Carey that she would never see Shaniyn again.. I would like to know what brought this statement up. Clearly, AD did not pick up the phone and say to Carey, "You will never see Shaniya again", just out of the blue.

There is more to that story. I suspect that Aunt Carey either tried to see Shaniya or talk to her, maybe even got upset with AD ...

Secondly, Aunt Carey knows a whole lot more about a lot of things! She is so angry at her brother B, and if you note, you never see her LOOK at him! She is about to burst with anger and pain and is sincerely completely devistated.

She knew about the burns, and I am NOT buying the fact that she and Shaniya only laughed and did fun things together! She questioned Shaniya and knew, but had no authority to do anything about it. I think this is the friction between she and Brad. I also think Bro B might have a very volitile temper and Aunt Carey was probably threatened with not seeing Shaniya again not only by AS but by her Br.

BTW, I was impressed with Oprah. I think she asked some very pointed, tough questions....at least she tried!

songline
And plus he was conviently(sp) out of town,incredible bad luck or i don't want to even type it :sick:.The late wife was shot in a apparent robbery:waitasec:.Helluva bad luck IMO

I hope that they are investigating him in a silent manor.
He does have enough on his plate right now...But 2 murders :waitasec:
Not that he had anything to do with it...

But vendetta is not a pretty card to get caught up in.

southernvagirl
Well where I live in Whitestone, NY my house went for double the amount BL's cost and my house is smaller depends on where you live and the neighborhood I know the farther south you go the cheaper ,,as a rule, any way..I live in Virginia, and when we were looking to move farther south, the cost of living is quite a bit lower. Just saying...For that area I would say it is a very nice house, not millionaire staus but a million times better than where he threw his daughter.....Yes I said threw...He threw her away,,pure and simple...I would like to know why,,since so many wanted to have her live with them and he chose to get her out of his life and the ones who may have loved her...

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 06:00 PM
Adorable shihtzu, I have had 2 now I am allergic to all animals. :(
Bless your heart....

I love dogs... I had a yorkie, but he passed away... I love Shih Tzus too.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Awwww this case is so emotionally charged that even as I was reading these lovely posts about our little dogs, I thought to myself "imagine how delighted Shaniya might have been if she got a puppy."

Oh man, this case just sucks. I wish it was a nightmare and we could all wake up tomorrow and find it didn't really happen

belimom
11-20-2009, 06:05 PM
...(snipped)...But McNiell from what I have read was a smart student in his day...(snipped)...

Do you have a link for this? I keep hearing people say it but I haven't read it or seen it anywhere but on here. Thanks!

songline
11-20-2009, 06:06 PM
It's been mentioned that AD told Carey that she would never see Shaniyn again.. I would like to know what brought this statement up. Clearly, AD did not pick up the phone and say to Carey, "You will never see Shaniya again", just out of the blue.

There is more to that story. I suspect that Aunt Carey either tried to see Shaniya or talk to her, maybe even got upset with AD ...

Secondly, Aunt Carey knows a whole lot more about a lot of things! She is so angry at her brother B, and if you note, you never see her LOOK at him! She is about to burst with anger and pain and is sincerely completely devistated.

She knew about the burns, and I am NOT buying the fact that she and Shaniya only laughed and did fun things together! She questioned Shaniya and knew, but had no authority to do anything about it. I think this is the friction between she and Brad. I also think Bro B might have a very volitile temper and Aunt Carey was probably threatened with not seeing Shaniya again not only by AS but by her Br.

BTW, I was impressed with Oprah. I think she asked some very pointed, tough questions....at least she tried!

CARIE did not need authority, had she gone to the authorities after trying his way she should have gone to do it the right way. :furious:
but you are right, he seems controlling and she may have been afraid that it my make it worse for Shanaiya if BL does not let her come back.
BUT if responsibility was getting him down why not let someone who loves her keep her.
that is why he too should be investigated I do not buy the BS that AD wanted to be a mother. There is something far more sinister about this going on here. :(

songline
11-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Do you have a link for this? I keep hearing people say it but I haven't read it or seen it anywhere but on here. Thanks!

I have no clue where to look any more. :(

rotterdam
11-20-2009, 06:10 PM

My take on that is that many families are reluctant to get LE involved. The embarrassment/newspaper etc to the family name. If it was going on for a while and not reported, answering questions why it was not reported earlier. Maybe some skeletons in their own closets. All mainly for selfish reasons though and not in the best interest of the child.

Maybe if such crimes stayed out of the newspaper , more families would come forward. JMO.

momof2boys
11-20-2009, 06:11 PM

That appears to a chair from the living room. It is bad but not as bad as I have ever seen being that the police has been in there and turned that place upside down and taken 13 bags of evidence. I am also not surprised about the eviction either because of the publicity the MH Manager justs wants the media to go away. http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/1...shaniyas-home/

belimom
Regarding finding criminal records online for Cumberland County, keep this in mind regarding how well NC does in making info available to the public:

http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/North_Carolina_Public_Records_Law

A 2007 study, Graded state responsiveness to FOI requests, conducted by BGA and the NFOIC, gave North Carolina 34 points out of a possible 100, a letter grade of "F", and a ranking of 40 out of the 50 states.[2]

A 2002 study, Freedom of Information in the USA, conducted by IRE and BGA, ranked North Carolina's law as the 43rd worst in the country, giving it a letter grade of "D-".[3]

songline
I know the farther south you go the cheaper ,,as a rule, any way..I live in Virginia, and when we were looking to move farther south, the cost of living is quite a bit lower. Just saying...For that area I would say it is a very nice house, not millionaire staus but a million times better than where he threw his daughter.....Yes I said threw...He threw her away,,pure and simple...I would like to know why,,since so many wanted to have her live with them and he chose to get her out of his life and the ones who may have loved her...

Yes great question...We can't seem to hear him answer that one... :(

belimom
11-20-2009, 06:13 PM
That appears to a chair from the living room. It is bad but not as bad as I have ever seen being that the police has been in there and turned that place upside down and taken 13 bags of evidence. I am also not surprised about the eviction either because of the publicity the MH Manager justs wants the media to go away.

Where are you seeing this? Sorry - been at work all day. Is there a video or pictures? Thanks.

elepher50
11-20-2009, 06:14 PM

Mention of it in this video: http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6450827/

And from this news article:

Teachers at Pauline Jones Elementary School likely wouldn't have expected it either. McNeill was seen as a promising student there and was placed in a program for academically gifted children.

He also attended Hillcrest Middle School and Terry Sanford High School before starting a small electrical company, according to his sister, Tijuana McNeill.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6444454/

not_my_kids
11-20-2009, 06:14 PM
Here Belimom - http://www.michellesigona.com/

momof2boys
11-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Some of you may want to try Criminalpages.com you will be able to get some info. not alot but may help with some of the info you are looking for.

JulieR
11-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Hugs to you too!

Do you know what it was that made your friends' mother suspect??

Most likely because he tried with their children, but it also could have been because I was kind of in shell shock I call it for a long time, just very subdued. By my teenage years I turned pretty wild, lots drinking, drugs.

jnTexas
11-20-2009, 06:17 PM
CARIE did not need authority, had she gone to the authorities after trying his way she should have gone to do it the right way. :furious: but you are right, he seems controlling and she may have been afraid that it my make it worse for Shanaiya if BL does not let her come back.
BUT if responsibility was getting him down why not let someone who loves her keep her.
that is why he too should be investigated I do not buy the BS that AD wanted to be a mother. There is something far more sinister about this going on here. :(

Also if she or anyone else in Shaniya's family thought there was abuse they should've made a call to CPS!! That little boy was living there every day even before Shaniya came four weeks ago. He too was failed by all the people who suspected abuse.

lonetraveler
11-20-2009, 06:18 PM
This is a tough job, mostly out at sea for long periods of time. It's a rather dangerous job.

The drilling he was doing was most likely in Utah. It has been reported that is where he had been working.

songline
11-20-2009, 06:20 PM

Coe is the curent pregnancys dad. :waitasec:
And I think they may be both HIV pos.
He definitely is.

monicac220
11-20-2009, 06:21 PM
I am in a situation that makes me wonder about Carey and Brad's relationship, and how it related to Shaniya.

A few months ago, my sister and her husband kicked my 14 year old nephew out of their house. My nephew is only 4 months younger than my own son, and is extremely close to us (he's been coming to my house every weekend/vacation/etc. his whole life). I asked my nephew if he needed me to pick him up, and he said yes, so I did. Well, my sister was extremely angry that I did that, because apparently she planned to take him to live with his dad, who is a giant unemployed loser, doesn't make him go to school, lives in a drug/gang infested neighborhood, etc. Why would she want her son to live in such an environment like his dad's house, when she knows very well I would have opened my home to him, I live near the High School he attends with my son and nieces, he would be cared for and, most importantly, *safe*?

I think it is like if you let the other parent take the child, it looks like you are just sharing the responsibility of raising the child, whereas if the child goes to live with a relative/aunt, it looks like you are admitting that you can't take care of the child yourself.

IMO/JMO (sorry for the O/T)

songline
11-20-2009, 06:22 PM
I agree.
But in the Oprah interview, from the pics I've seen, it looks like their holding hands or "hooking arms" or what you Americans call it?

It must be a show, they ordinarily cant even look at each other.
JMO

sontay
11-20-2009, 06:24 PM

CC is alleged daddy!!!Another baby at taxpayer dollars.plus I thinks its posted CC is Hiv positive.Poor baby :sick: .

southernvagirl
11-20-2009, 06:25 PM
THIS PHOTO MAKeS Me SICK!!ONe LOOK AND See THe HOLe AD WAS LIVING IN.HOW COULD YOU PUT THAT BABY THeRe?DAMN MAN HOW COULD YOU THINK AD WAS FIT AS A MOM?YOU CAN MAKe BABIeS AND THROW THeM AWAY(CL,SHAYNIA,eTC.):banghead::banghead::furious: HOW CAN YOU TAKe A BABY OUT OF A NICe HOMe AND PLACe HeR IN A SeWAGe BACK UP DUMP,AND NOT THINK TWICe AND TURN DOWN A HeLP FROM OTHeRS?HOW COULD YOU?
My own opinion BL is a POS.......I think it is just a matter of time, the "real" truth comes out why he threw this baby away....I hope I don't get banned,,,but this is my heartfelt,,gut feeling...Now he can go back into his comfortable house,,ride around in his beemer,,,while his precious little baby is cold, dead,raped, and destroyed in her grave....

songline
11-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Anyone else finding the family dynamics and connections quite unfathomable? I actually can't figure it all out. So, AD is pregnant - but by who? Brad has about a zillion kids but none of them live with him and one of them even ran away from him? Brad thought AD was enough of a lowlife to take Shaniya away from her but then he sends her back there, even though AD is still a low life. MAM might be dating AD's sister. MAM also might be having sex with AD. AD is also supposedly having sex with Coe. Brad's ex-wife and kid(?) were murdered and he won't talk about it. Brad says Shaniya lived with him but actually a mysterious woman named Ty raised Shaniya. Shaniya was burnt with cigarettes but nobody in the family saw that as enough of a problem to warrant further investigation. MAM may or may not be AD's drug dealer. AD has an elder child nobody is really mentioning and we don't know who the father of that one is. There are several aunts, in-laws, half-siblings and cousins who generally do not have a good word to say about one another. Some people think AD is a "sweet" person, despite the fact she's been investigated by DSS at least once. Brad thinks Brad is a great person. Brad has all the trappings of success but can't afford to bury his little girl. Brad lives in a real nice house but feels that a stinking trailer was quite good enough for his daughter to live in.

I could not have put it more bluntly myself. LOL
Yap you got the picture, is your head spinning yet?

KivaSupporter
11-20-2009, 06:26 PM
McNeill appears to have been treated with leniency for years by an overburdened court system.

On June 17, 2001, court documents show, McNeill shot Roland Lee Mays in the face, neck, shoulder, chest and stomach. The records indicate that McNeill injured two other people that day, as well. He was charged with multiple counts of assault inflicting serious bodily injury.

A year later, apparently while awaiting trial in the shootings, McNeill was charged with possessing marijuana and trying to manufacture and sell it.

The charges from the two cases were consolidated, records show, and McNeill was allowed to plead guilty to lesser counts. He was sentenced to 40 to 50 months of supervised probation in June 2003, the records show.

Two months later, in August 2003, McNeill violated terms of his probation by failing to notify probation officers of his whereabouts. He was sent to prison. Records show that he entered the prison system in October 2003 and was released in May 2006.

Three months after his release, records show, McNeill was charged with possession with intent to sell marijuana and cocaine and with maintaining a vehicle for drug use.

The records show that McNeill pleaded guilty to reduced charges - a misdemeanor offense of maintaining a vehicle for drug use - and again was placed on supervised probation, on Jan. 1, 2007.

As part of the plea deal, District Court Judge Kim Tucker told McNeill that he could go on unsupervised probation if he tested negative for drugs three consecutive times, records show.

While still on supervised probation, McNeill was charged in April 2007 with possessing cocaine, records show.

He was charged again in September 2007 - this time with hitting Fayetteville police officer R. Grimm with his vehicle while trying to flee from the corner of Bragg Boulevard and Ames Street. Records indicate Grimm was injured, but they don't say how badly. McNeill was charged that day with trying to elude arrest, reckless driving and assault on a government official.

Two months later - on Nov. 30, 2007 - Superior Court Judge Jack Thompson allowed McNeill's probation status to be changed from supervised to unsupervised, records show.

Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was on unsupervised probation when police say he kidnapped 5-year-old Shaniya on Nov. 10. He is accused of raping and killing her the same day.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953074

Muffet
11-20-2009, 06:28 PM

I think so too, Eclectic. :)

As for the call, this, from Carrie, is all we have:

Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

But 21/2 weeks ago, Lockhart said, the informal parenting arrangement dissolved.

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 9 [I think the report had a typo about the 31] . Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.

But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do, said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.

I knew when [my brother] came home, we were going to have to go to court and make some changes so we didn't have to endure this, Lockhart said.

That resolution never came. Bradley Lockhart had not returned from a job in Oregon when Shaniya disappeared.

Full story:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

momof2boys
11-20-2009, 06:30 PM
Perhaps one of these links may be of some help to you:

NC Offender Records: http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/offendersearch.do?method=view

Cumberland County Inmate Search: http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx

Fayetteville Police Reports: http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/policereports.aspx

Not sure exactly what you are looking for.

eleph
THE NC DOC records are just Dept of Corrections records if you been convicted or have probation. If you are looking for general records you may want to try criminalpages.com. Hope this helps.

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 06:31 PM
I got the impression from the video was that Coe's concern was that apparently what was reported in the media at the time of his arrest was, "Man Arrested in Kidnapping of 5 year old", but that it was not reported that "Live In Boyfriend of Mother of 5 year old" was arrested. In other words, by not revealing his relationship to AD it implied that he was a stranger and therefore there must be some evidence to implicate him, whereas when it is someone who lived in the home it could possibly be considered a routine procedure. (Not saying I agree with him or that it makes sense, just giving my impression of what he was trying to convey).

IMO/JMO
I'm just not so sure... if he had been living there, I'm not sure that he didn't know MAM. Her mom said that she knew that she was hanging out with MAM and called him a "maggot." Something is fishy IMO

songline
11-20-2009, 06:32 PM
I am in a situation that makes me wonder about Carey and Brad's relationship, and how it related to Shaniya.

A few months ago, my sister and her husband kicked my 14 year old nephew out of their house. My nephew is only 4 months younger than my own son, and is extremely close to us (he's been coming to my house every weekend/vacation/etc. his whole life). I asked my nephew if he needed me to pick him up, and he said yes, so I did. Well, my sister was extremely angry that I did that, because apparently she planned to take him to live with his dad, who is a giant unemployed loser, doesn't make him go to school, lives in a drug/gang infested neighborhood, etc. Why would she want her son to live in such an environment like his dad's house, when she knows very well I would have opened my home to him, I live near the High School he attends with my son and nieces, he would be cared for and, most importantly, *safe*?

I think it is like if you let the other parent take the child, it looks like you are just sharing the responsibility of raising the child, whereas if the child goes to live with a relative/aunt, it looks like you are admitting that you can't take care of the child yourself.

VERY GOOD POINT but who cares....
Who cares how it looks? what is really important is the CHILD...What is best for the child is all that should be considered.
People make mistakes sometimes, but if they are only thinking of how it looks and being self serving then the child will lose no matter how it ends up "looking"

dnrslucky1
11-20-2009, 06:34 PM
I do not think that mobile home looks that terrible. There were to many living in a small home, so not much room. The mattress leaning on the wall, was probably put there so they had walking room during waking hours and laid back down, made up with sheets and such for sleeping.
The kitchen looks decent, the cupboards look full of food, the dish drainer is full of clean dishes, the stove has pots, but they look clean, probably no where else to store them.
The chair looks as if it was put there to eat at the counter.
I have seen much worse.

Muffet
11-20-2009, 06:36 PM

Yep. Can't or don't want to. I have absolutely no doubt that's it, IMO.

I think there's also a theme of "we must forgive and see the best in people and give them second chances" going on... and it quite sickens me, because that's the bleeding heart mentality that enables so many criminals and parents to escape responsibility and be let out to harm others people. :mad:

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 06:36 PM

You speak the truth.

southernvagirl
11-20-2009, 06:37 PM
ITA So, BL just took AD at her word, over the phone, that she had her own place, had a job, and had gotten her life together without doing the responsible thing and checking it out? Like many other posters have said-you wouldn't board a pet without checking out the facility and seeing if the staff looked like responsible caring people!!:furious: He knew where he was sending that baby.....How can people really believe the cockamamie story,,,"He wanted her to be a mom"????? Yea,,,he wanted her to be a mom so he wouldnt't have to worry about the child,,he should have said..

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Mention of it in this video: http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6450827/

And from this news article:

Academically gifted? Hmm... wouldn't have thought it from the smirk look on his face during his first appearance in court, and from his "mute demeanor" the second time in court...(wasn't sure he could speak).. just sayin...

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 06:38 PM
CC is alleged daddy!!!Another baby at taxpayer dollars.plus I thinks its posted CC is Hiv positive.Poor baby :sick: .

Hmmm.
It's not the baby's fault that it'll be at taxpayer dollars... besides, I'd rather pay double tax than to have another child hurt... any day!

MommyInHighHeels
11-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Updated

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6464217/

"Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, of 2613 Pine Springs Drive, was charged late Thursday with first-degree murder and first-degree rape of a child. He said little and showed no emotion during a brief court appearance Friday afternoon.

After the hearing, he was transferred from the Cumberland County Detention Center to Central Prison in Raleigh, where he was being kept in a special cell for his protection."

"Her funeral is scheduled for 3 p.m. Sunday at Manna Church, 5117 Cliffdale Road in Fayetteville."

"McNeill's mother attended the Friday afternoon court hearing, but she left quickly without speaking to reporters.

Davis' mother, Ann Summers, also was at the hearing. Afterward, she said she didn't know how McNeill got her granddaughter or even knew anybody in her family.

"To me, he ain't nothing but a maggot," Summers said.

Summers said her daughter never would have prostituted Shaniya. She also denied that Davis was involved with drugs.

"She had her stuff together. She had her own house, and she kept it clean. She took care of her child. She did what a mother was supposed to do for her kids," she said."

debbie0604
11-20-2009, 06:41 PM
I do not think that mobile home looks that terrible. There were to many living in a small home, so not much room. The mattress leaning on the wall, was probably put there so they had walking room during waking hours and laid back down, made up with sheets and such for sleeping.
The kitchen looks decent, the cupboards look full of food, the dish drainer is full of clean dishes, the stove has pots, but they look clean, probably no where else to store them.
The chair looks as if it was put there to eat at the counter.
I have seen much worse.
That trailer may not have been that bad for adults living there if that's the way they wanted to live. But IMO it was filthy as all get out to have children living there. JMHO

Muffet
11-20-2009, 06:41 PM
I agree.

My sister and I were noticing how forced it looked, though. If you watch her hand, it doesn't move - her whole arm was like stone.

I'm betting they heard about how people were talking about the vibes between them and are trying to quell that talk.

Carry strikes me as very lonely in all this, and I feel like she's trying to hold back from airing dirty laundry with her true feelings. Maybe she feels her own culpability, too.

CuriousTwo
11-20-2009, 06:42 PM
Awwww this case is so emotionally charged that even as I was reading these lovely posts about our little dogs, I thought to myself "imagine how delighted Shaniya might have been if she got a puppy."

Oh man, this case just sucks. I wish it was a nightmare and we could all wake up tomorrow and find it didn't really happen

Those kinds of thoughts cross my mind a lot, too. Sometimes I even envision all of these little angels together, skipping happily in heaven. Can you imagine that? ... what a sight that would be - sweet, innocent little boys and girls playing and enjoying themselves, totally removed from the torture and pain that was their earthly lives.

Having that picture in my mind helps me a lot when the brutal reality of all this starts to overwhelm me.

KivaSupporter
11-20-2009, 06:44 PM
It looks like this was published in 2005. CC has obviously been aware of his illness for quite a long time. And yet it did not stop him from becoming the father of AD's unborn baby (according to the police).

http://www.libertyeducationforum.org/pages/HW_hiv_aids1.html

Since 1996, the Aids Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) has provided low-income individuals living with HIV/AIDS the prescriptions they need, serving as the final safety net for Americans who have no other means of obtaining these life-saving medications. Unfortunately, after years of funding shortfalls, the program is facing a crisis.
North Carolina's ADAP is illustrative of the problems that the budget shortfalls are causing. It, along with at least eleven other states, had to cap enrollment and put hundreds of low income HIV positive people on a waiting list for medication and treatment. The Wall Street Journal recently reported on the rollercoaster of emotions that North Carolina's cap has meant for some people. Clarence Coe, a Fayetteville, N.C. construction worker, started on HIV treatment while in prison only to see his treatment come to an abrupt end when he was released. North Carolina's ADAP had just stopped accepting applicants so Coe had to apply to drug company charity programs and wait several months before he received the correct combination of drugs needed to resume treatment. Instead of being able to focus on staying healthy, Coe worried about how he would get the medication to keep him healthy.

lillys
11-20-2009, 06:46 PM
My own opinion BL is a POS.......I think it is just a matter of time, the "real" truth comes out why he threw this baby away....I hope I don't get banned,,,but this is my heartfelt,,gut feeling...Now he can go back into his comfortable house,,ride around in his beemer,,,while his precious little baby is cold, dead,raped, and destroyed in her grave....

I've read and followed along with yall all week. I don't know how to ever post about this little one's rape and murder. I got to say I agree with southernvagirl. I get the feeling Brad turned his back on this little girl without too much thought. That's my opinion from reading about the case and watching the news clips.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Coe is the curent pregnancys dad. :waitasec:
And I think they may be both HIV pos.
He definitely is.

Oh Jesus Christ

songline
11-20-2009, 06:47 PM
I always thought the burn to the eye by the grandmother sounded like a "walked into it" accident, really.

As for Shaniya's allegedly telling the other friends and relatives that momster's friends did it on her arms on purpose, I wonder what they're thinking: on one hand, the "why didn't you report it at the time" question has probably been raised to them, and on the other, the autopsy might be able to show it, depending on how deep they were.

Not that this makes sending her over there any more excusable in my eyes, particularly to "live with" her.
OK so she walked into a cigarette once. but several times :waitasec: NOP
It was actually the cigarette stories that go me to look at daddy differently and now as I look back I question everything maybe he insists that shanaiya went to her mom on 11/9 because he knows they will find older marks on the baby. I do not know but his sister keeps saying she went there on the 31st. They all lie all of them so far the only one who could tell us a real story is dead :(

lillys
11-20-2009, 06:48 PM
He knew where he was sending that baby.....How can people really believe the cockamamie story,,,"He wanted her to be a mom"????? Yea,,,he wanted her to be a mom so he wouldnt't have to worry about the child,,he should have said..

Don't you get in trouble because you will get me in trouble. :angel: I agree with ever word you wrote.

Jersey*Girl
11-20-2009, 06:49 PM
Updated

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6464217/

"Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, of 2613 Pine Springs Drive, was charged late Thursday with first-degree murder and first-degree rape of a child. He said little and showed no emotion during a brief court appearance Friday afternoon.

After the hearing, he was transferred from the Cumberland County Detention Center to Central Prison in Raleigh, where he was being kept in a special cell for his protection."

"Her funeral is scheduled for 3 p.m. Sunday at Manna Church, 5117 Cliffdale Road in Fayetteville."

"McNeill's mother attended the Friday afternoon court hearing, but she left quickly without speaking to reporters.

Davis' mother, Ann Summers, also was at the hearing. Afterward, she said she didn't know how McNeill got her granddaughter or even knew anybody in her family.

"To me, he ain't nothing but a maggot," Summers said.

Summers said her daughter never would have prostituted Shaniya. She also denied that Davis was involved with drugs.

"She had her stuff together. She had her own house, and she kept it clean. She took care of her child. She did what a mother was supposed to do for her kids," she said."

Ummm...Huhhh?

MommyInHighHeels
11-20-2009, 06:49 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7129274

"You're charged with first degree murder," District Court Judge George Franks said. "In the state of North Carolina that's punishable by the death penalty or life imprisonment without parole. You understand that?"

Attorney Allen Rogers has been hired by McNeill's family to represent him.

"You know, she's in shock that her son could be charged with such a serious crime," Rogers said. "And she stands by her son and she's remorseful for the family for the loss this young child."

McNeill is currently being held in Raleigh's central prison for what authorities call suicide watch and his own safe keeping.

Police say there's still more work to be in the case. They have to decide whether the child's mother will face any additional charges.

Shaniya's funeral will be Sunday at 3 p.m. at the Manna Church off Cliffdale Road in Fayetteville."

songline
11-20-2009, 06:53 PM
I've read and followed along with yall all week. I don't know how to ever post about this little one's rape and murder. I got to say I agree with southernvagirl. I get the feeling Brad turned his back on this little girl without too much thought. That's my opinion from reading about the case and watching the news clips.

I wonder what the verdict for that is. :waitasec:

But his littlle sermon now is making more sense....

Was it asking God for forgivness?????
Not quoting him: but with tears infront of a crowd he said....
God bless Shaniya..............
God bless those who do not know what they are doing.

burbqueen
11-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Monica you are so right!!! I know some of you can't fathom why anyone would let their child go to a bad parent instead of a decent relative. But that was where I was at with my sister. Some parents don't want to be ashamed. Don't want to tell people they couldn't raise their kid. Then there is family dynamics too.

My sister resented me on some level. Blamed me and said I was turning her kds against her. She did that herself. Siblings are jealous of each other and that doesn't change just cause youre an adult. My sister felt I was spoiled by mom cause I was the youngest and I got everything I wanted and I sure wasn't gonna win by taking her kids!!!

I feel bl was determined not to let the in laws or friends take in shaniya. They already had his other children and there had been custody issues. His kids probably were a little miffed at the dad and dad didn't want Shaniya to be turned against him too. Who knows about the aunt. I don't think it's been said that she wanted to take shaniya too but I could be wrong.

trying to make sense
11-20-2009, 06:54 PM
All them pictures that are going out on the media and on Nancy Grace I am sure BL was paid for them pictures, and that he has more then enough money to pay for Shaniya's funeral expenses.

I am sure BL never wanted this to happen to his daughter, but he sure is cashing in on the deal from everything I have seen. I sure wish he would get off his Holier then thou kick because it is pretty sickening to me.

I take it as he doesn't want to throw stones, so he does the holier then thou act. He sure side steps what he doesn't want talked about. He knows the real answers would not make him look to much better then AD. His lifestyle is not much different then AD I bet,his just has a prettier wrapping if you know what I mean. I think people are really afraid to come out with the truth about BL and his lifestyle. I get the vibe he is a bully. His son seemed scared of him on Nancy Grace. I did not get warm and fuzzy feelings with the show of affection. I took it as he was warning him to watch his words. I don't get a "pure heart" from BL . Sorry but MOO.

Norwegian
11-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Last thing:

I hope that MAM was coward enough to strangle Shaniya with a pillow over her face or something like that. I will have sleepless nights if I find out that Shaniya actually was facing him and that their eyes met while he was doing this.

Going to bed. I hope for some good news when I get up. Good night and thanks for today!

KivaSupporter
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7129274

"You're charged with first degree murder," District Court Judge George Franks said. "In the state of North Carolina that's punishable by the death penalty or life imprisonment without parole. You understand that?"

Attorney Allen Rogers has been hired by McNeill's family to represent him.

"You know, she's in shock that her son could be charged with such a serious crime," Rogers said. "And she stands by her son and she's remorseful for the family for the loss this young child."

McNeill is currently being held in Raleigh's central prison for what authorities call suicide watch and his own safe keeping.

Police say there's still more work to be in the case. They have to decide whether the child's mother will face any additional charges.

Shaniya's funeral will be Sunday at 3 p.m. at the Manna Church off Cliffdale Road in Fayetteville."

In Raleigh????? I hope they move the trial to Raleigh. And then put me on that jury. :furious:

Muffet
OK so she walked into a cigarette once. but several times :waitasec: NOP
It was actually the cigarette stories that go me to look at daddy differently and now as I look back I question everything maybe he insists that shanaiya went to her mom on 11/9 because he knows they will find older marks on the baby. I do not know but his sister keeps saying she went there on the 31st. They all lie all of them so far the only one who could tell us a real story is dead :(

I'm just taking a wait and see on the burns. :o It wouldn't surprise me, and they should have looked into it, for sure.

As for the date, I don't know of anywhere that Carrie (or anyone else) said the 31st. Everything I have seen her say is "four weeks ago on Friday" and October 9th, which match up together and with what BL says.

So, I really think the 31st thing was just a typo or an error by a reporter.

lillys
11-20-2009, 07:00 PM
I wonder what the verdict for that is. :waitasec:

But his littlle sermon now is making more sense....

Was it asking God for forgivness?????
Not quoting him: but with tears infron of a crowd he said....
God bless Shaniya..............
God bless those who do not know what they are doing.

songlong,
Very observant.

Jersey*Girl
11-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Here's what I think Re: Antoinette. I think she & her lawyer are working out a plea with the state to save her life. I think she's starting to sing...if she hasn't already. Then again, if she had, would her family still be saying all these positive things about her?

Just do the right thing for once in your life & tell the friggin' truth Antoinette! Jeez!

songline
11-20-2009, 07:01 PM
My sister and I were noticing how forced it looked, though. If you watch her hand, it doesn't move - her whole arm was like stone.

I'm betting they heard about how people were talking about the vibes between them and are trying to quell that talk.

Carry strikes me as very lonely in all this, and I feel like she's trying to hold back from airing dirty laundry with her true feelings. Maybe she feels her own culpability, too.
AKA
PUBLIC DISPLAY

she cant throw her brother under a bus....she is the only strength behind him. Even though it looks like they may never speak again after this is over.

songline
11-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Here's what I think Re: Antoinette. I think she & her lawyer are working out a plea with the state to save her life. I think she's starting to sing...if she hasn't already. Then again, if she had, would her family still be saying all these positive things about her?

Just do the right thing for once in your life & tell the friggin' truth Antoinette! Jeez!

She is not innocent....Whatever she tells = time behind bars.

karen7868
11-20-2009, 07:02 PM

Coe is.

rotterdam
11-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Monica you are so right!!! I know some of you can't fathom why anyone would let their child go to a bad parent instead of a decent relative. But that was where I was at with my sister. Some parents don't want to be ashamed. Don't want to tell people they couldn't raise their kid. Then there is family dynamics too.

My sister resented me on some level. Blamed me and said I was turning her kds against her. She did that herself. Siblings are jealous of each other and that doesn't change just cause youre an adult. My sister felt I was spoiled by mom cause I was the youngest and I got everything I wanted and I sure wasn't gonna win by taking her kids!!!

I feel bl was determined not to let the in laws or friends take in shaniya. They already had his other children and there had been custody issues. His kids probably were a little miffed at the dad and dad didn't want Shaniya to be turned against him too. Who knows about the aunt. I don't think it's been said that she wanted to take shaniya too but I could be wrong.

I believe it was his friend Tim Allen and his wife Myra who offered to take Shaniya. They had Cheyenne already.

karen7868
11-20-2009, 07:05 PM

MommyInHighHeels
11-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Most of this article is a repeat of the 2 prior links I posted, but this is new information:

"A sheriff's spokeswoman said Davis had been arrested in the past on drug and prostitution charges but she was not convicted."

Alisha8191
11-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Anyone else finding the family dynamics and connections quite unfathomable? I actually can't figure it all out. So, AD is pregnant - but by who? Brad has about a zillion kids but none of them live with him and one of them even ran away from him? Brad thought AD was enough of a lowlife to take Shaniya away from her but then he sends her back there, even though AD is still a low life. MAM might be dating AD's sister. MAM also might be having sex with AD. AD is also supposedly having sex with Coe. Brad's ex-wife and kid(?) were murdered and he won't talk about it. Brad says Shaniya lived with him but actually a mysterious woman named Ty raised Shaniya. Shaniya was burnt with cigarettes but nobody in the family saw that as enough of a problem to warrant further investigation. MAM may or may not be AD's drug dealer. AD has an elder child nobody is really mentioning and we don't know who the father of that one is. There are several aunts, in-laws, half-siblings and cousins who generally do not have a good word to say about one another. Some people think AD is a "sweet" person, despite the fact she's been investigated by DSS at least once. Brad thinks Brad is a great person. Brad has all the trappings of success but can't afford to bury his little girl. Brad lives in a real nice house but feels that a stinking trailer was quite good enough for his daughter to live in.

Can you give links to all you posted? Please. TIA

MommyInHighHeels
11-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Ummm...Huhhh?

Makes you wonder what her idea of clean is, I would hate to see her house!

songline
11-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm just taking a wait and see on the burns. :o It wouldn't surprise me, and they should have looked into it, for sure.

As for the date, I don't know of anywhere that Carrie (or anyone else) said the 31st. Everything I have seen her say is "four weeks ago on Friday" and October 9th, which match up together and with what BL says.

So, I really think the 31st thing was just a typo or an error by a reporter.
Brother and sister were not aligned on the dates BL always said the 9th. She also said she packed her up for only 2 days. He said she was going back to live with her mother.
Anyway my head is swimming....

But I hope we do get a document dump of the autopsy soon...Just not very sure they are allowed to give us all the info on the rape because we are dealing with a child.

Emma Peel
11-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I take it as he doesn't want to throw stones, so he does the holier then thou act. He sure side steps what he doesn't want talked about. He knows the real answers would not make him look to much better then AD. His lifestyle is not much different then AD I bet,his just has a prettier wrapping if you know what I mean. I think people are really afraid to come out with the truth about BL and his lifestyle. I get the vibe he is a bully. His son seemed scared of him on Nancy Grace. I did not get warm and fuzzy feelings with the show of affection. I took it as he was warning him to watch his words. I don't get a "pure heart" from BL . Sorry but MOO.

BBM

BINGO
IMO

Clearly, no one likes confronting or crossing BL.

Jamiejy
11-20-2009, 07:10 PM
I'll do the rest of the media reports after some house cleaning and then pull all the posts into one for reference. It'll be almost like a media thread, and we might be able to find the reports we need a little faster and without ripping our hair out.

Thank you for taking the time to do this for us

JulieR
11-20-2009, 07:10 PM

We see pictures of him with Shaniya when she was a baby, I want to see the more recent pictures of him helping her ride bike, taking her on vacation you know the kind of things daddy's do. I agree he comes off like a bully and all the holy stuff just don't fit him at all, it just seems so fake. Like he is using it not to say any thing bad about anyone.......like you said side stepping. I really should stop talking about him because I just have nothing nice to say.

Anyone know is Carey living in BL's house? Could be why she don't want to spill the beans although I am sure she loves her brother.

songline
11-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Most of this article is a repeat of the 2 prior links I posted, but this is new information:

"A sheriff's spokeswoman said Davis had been arrested in the past on drug and prostitution charges but she was not convicted."

hhhmmmm so how did BL meet her :waitasec:

Jersey*Girl
11-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Isn't it ironic that Antoinette worked in the kitchen at an assisted living facility in Fayetteville but she couldn't keep her own kitchen clean? I shudder to think...

Jersey*Girl

Just like I thought!

sontay
BBM

BINGO
IMO

Clearly, no one likes confronting or crossing BL.

I agree,but why someone knows these answers!!!!!

SondraK
11-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Oh Jesus Christ

Couldn't have said it better myself.

JulieR
11-20-2009, 07:15 PM

Really be funny to find out if that prostitution charge was with BL.

Patty G
11-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Brad Lockhart On Oprah

The videos are NOT uploaded to YouTube, however the videos can be seen at the links below.

Brad Lockhart On Oprah 11/20/09 Part 1
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/news/watch/v19399228JzT3dpWq

Brad Lockhart On Oprah 11/20/09 Part 2
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/news/watch/v19399035NKAq9CqF

I have posted the links on my YouTube channel just in case anyone needs them. I also created a little mini YouTube announcement to where the links can be found. PHEW!!!!

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

songline
11-20-2009, 07:22 PM
Can you give links to all you posted? Please. TIA

Love your avatar...I had it for a long time..... FUN.

mycroft
11-20-2009, 07:22 PM
What if Mario is lying about AD saying he could take the baby. Maybe AD didn't and that's why she called 911. What proof other than MAM's words do they have that Shaniya was sold?

Just asking.

As to the second question, I think that's where Coe and/or the other children may come in. Coe made that cryptic statement about how she was never in the living room and educated people could figure it out. His statement suggests that the child was kept in the second bedroom IMO, and if men were in the same room or taking the girl places it was clear what was going on. If Coe told LE that she was being sold, they may not have believed that he was not a John and involved.

Even the 7 year old brother would know if she was in a bedroom with MAM or other men, even if he didn't understand what was happening. I think LE asked Coe not to tell the press about that information until they found the child or the man/men involved, because they didn't want her killed before she was found.

Once they have that information all they need is for MAM or AD to confirm it, or run the forensics once they find the remains.

On another point from other posts: I don't think that MAM deliberately walked in front of the camera at the hotel. I doubt that he even knew it was there. I think that he went there for purposes of abuse by himself or someone else, perhaps because the 911 report was not part of the plan and he never expected a missing persons report to be made. I think he got word at the hotel that the police had been called.

If all he wanted was to create footage of her alive (and I don't really think that would help him much) there are much better places to do it that don't implicate him in abuse as does a hotel room. He could have walked into a large store and had the video plus plenty of witnesses.

alwaysonmymind
11-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Someone compared this to an unsolved abduction/rape/murder of a 5 yaer old girl near Fayetteville in 1998.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/image/5108691/

McNeill would have been 18.

songline
11-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Brad Lockhart On Oprah

The videos are NOT uploaded to YouTube, however the videos can be seen at the links below.

Brad Lockhart On Oprah 11/20/09 Part 1
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/news/watch/v19399228JzT3dpWq

Brad Lockhart On Oprah 11/20/09 Part 2
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/news/watch/v19399035NKAq9CqF

I have posted the links on my YouTube channel just in case anyone needs them. I also created a little mini YouTube announcement to where the links can be found. PHEW!!!!

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm1t_JGHIO0)
They are both very obviously hurting....
And while nobody could have imagined this horrific result,
This is for show...PURE INNOCENCE needs no TV face time.

Sis is the only one who will make him look good, no body else will.
WHY?

songline
11-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Someone compared this to an unsolved abduction/rape/murder of a 5 yaer old girl near Fayetteville in 1998.

WHAT?
Missing since 1998 BRITTANY LOCKLEAR.
The photo happens to be a beautiful little girl that looks bi-racial :waitasec:

is that a coincidence?
And just maybe this crowd has traveled for many years together
Think it was also 1998 that - LB's wife was murdered.

spamelope
11-20-2009, 07:43 PM

He would have had to have been white, too. It's stated in the article that she was taken by a white man.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/168440/

CharlestonGal
11-20-2009, 07:43 PM
He knew where he was sending that baby.....How can people really believe the cockamamie story,,,"He wanted her to be a mom"????? Yea,,,he wanted her to be a mom so he wouldnt't have to worry about the child,,he should have said..

Yeah, I don't get that either. After all, she had a 7 year old son who was living with her. She was already a mom, raising a 7 year old.

Dad says whatever makes him look good. Period. I wish he would just disappear. He is disgusting in numerous ways.

rotterdam
11-20-2009, 07:45 PM
As to the second question, I think that's where Coe and/or the other children may come in. Coe made that cryptic statement about how she was never in the living room and educated people could figure it out. His statement suggests that the child was kept in the second bedroom IMO, and if men were in the same room or taking the girl places it was clear what was going on. If Coe told LE that she was being sold, they may not have believed that he was not a John and involved.

Even the 7 year old brother would know if she was in a bedroom with MAM or other men, even if he didn't understand what was happening. I think LE asked Coe not to tell the press about that information until they found the child or the man/men involved, because they didn't want her killed before she was found.

Once they have that information all they need is for MAM or AD to confirm it, or run the forensics once they find the remains.

On another point from other posts: I don't think that MAM deliberately walked in front of the camera at the hotel. I doubt that he even knew it was there. I think that he went there for purposes of abuse by himself or someone else, perhaps because the 911 report was not part of the plan and he never expected a missing persons report to be made. I think he got word at the hotel that the police had been called.

If all he wanted was to create footage of her alive (and I don't really think that would help him much) there are much better places to do it that don't implicate him in abuse as does a hotel room. He could have walked into a large store and had the video plus plenty of witnesses..

Good points. The hotel video was released to media on Thursday, two days after Shaniya was murdered. So MAM did not murder her because of that.
I also like to note that AD's sister ( the 16 year old with a tongbreaking first name) mentioned that she saw Shaniya on Monday after school. She did not state where.
If the 7 year old would have noticed something , so would AD's sister Brenda.
Yet, she is not in custody. Neither is her child in foster care as far as we know. Any previous molesting( if any) of Shaniya would be outside the trailer IMO.

janie averill
11-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Hello to all you people on Websleuths.I think you all are the greatest.I'm new on you site,but I always read all the remarks everyday since the Scott Peterson crime.

The death of little Shanyria is just almost unbelievable.I think the father of this child should be checked out & I'm sure he has been or will be.
Why would he let his child go visit the mother when he knew she was on drugs.Why wasn't he called when Shanyria was taken out of school in Oct?
Was this his son that was on TV the other night when he walked out & embraced him in front of the camera?
I just think this precious child never had a chance.My heart is broken over this.

curioserandcurioser
11-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Really be funny to find out if that prostitution charge was with BL.

I'm telling you! There is something fishy about her relationship with Brad the Dad. It seems her other men friends tend to be felons, not dudes with good jobs and all.

imamaze
11-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Going to close this thread please continue Here

lbminnesota
THE NC DOC records are just Dept of Corrections records if you been convicted or have probation. If you are looking for general records you may want to try criminalpages.com. Hope this helps.

I'd suggest looking under the county incident reports. http://www.ccsonc.org/incident_reports/Default.aspx
Search under location with just name of street such as L..... Dr
Date 2007 to present

curioserandcurioser

Good points. The hotel video was released to media on Thursday, two days after Shaniya was murdered. So MAM did not murder her because of that.
I also like to note that AD's sister ( the 16 year old with a tongbreaking first name) mentioned that she saw Shaniya on Monday after school. She did not state where.
If the 7 year old would have noticed something , so would AD's sister Brenda.
Yet, she is not in custody. Neither is her child in foster care as far as we know. Any previous molesting( if any) of Shaniya would be outside the trailer IMO.

:crazy::dance::dance: