PDA

View Full Version : FL - Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #30

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 10:33 PM
if Somer was not sexually assaulted( and we don't know this)...why oh why would someone just kill her.....fit of anger? I just can't wrap my mind around this.....makes no sense...

tarabull
12-16-2009, 10:34 PM
They finally bought a clue. ETA: I just remembered that Facebook has new security controls. Maybe they are still out there and you and I cannot see them now because we're not 1)Friend or 2)Friend of Friend ...

JMO

well they can certainly afford the purchase.

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 10:35 PM
I think that most children would run home if there was a problem...no? and I realize no one was at home for her, but still, home is home.....go in your bedroom and hit your pillow, cry, call Mom on the phone...something....home is security I think, esp for that age....

ChickenPants
12-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Exactly. What about this little friend?

LE tells Kyle that HE is the last person to see her alive, but we have this little girl that comes up somewhere. Where?

The dogs apparently are able to follow her scent, so you would think that her scent is much easier to follow on a shortcut or on a less busy street.

And if DT is concerned about kids getting home-like 3:10 would be a normal time-why does she call at 4:00 and not at 3:15 or even 3:30? Isn't 4 a little late to call?

Doesn't DT get off work around 4 I heard somewhere....she's just calling purportedly to "check in", not to see if Somer had come home, right? Then SP informs her Somer is not there. Everybody seems kind of laid back, I guess because it was routine. Somer being gone about an hour. Apparently, after an hour it becomes a different story - it is classified as "running away" (i.e., she never did that before...) CAUTION: we don't want to get into parenting discussions, chastisement forthcoming.

Noway
12-16-2009, 10:38 PM
I can't imagine the school not calling if Somer was caught hitting a child with a backpack on school grounds. I'm still a little confused about the classmate argument though. Is the girl Somer hit the same girl who she walked a bit with, then argued again before walking with her siblings?

I see squabbles like this every day. The aides intervene if they see it/a student comes to them, but I don't think they result in a phone call. I don't know what would happen at GPE. Wish we had some insight there.

I'm not 100% clear on whether anyone got hit with a backpack (yes, I know it's in media reports but don't know if it is fact), but if someone was, I do think it was M., the friend who walked with Somer most every day and was walking with her that Monday.

zannah
12-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Does anyone know if there's a back way out of the Gano house? Say, if she decided to head down toward Clarke Park and play? I saw a video posted online of teens free-running on trails from that park through a wooded area--a local could probably make better sense of where it all is. For some reason I can't get that video out of my head, although it was shot a couple of years ago. Seems to me maybe there's a way through back yards & woods that ends up at Gano house or Bay Circle?

http://www.freewebs.com/brokenlightproductions/action.htm
scroll down to Park Chase 5/5/07, part I'm thinking about is maybe at 1:15

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Doesn't DT get off work around 4 I heard somewhere....she's just calling purportedly to "check in", not to see if Somer had come home, right? Then SP informs her Somer is not there. Everybody seems kind of laid back, I guess because it was routine. Somer being gone about an hour. Apparently, after an hour it becomes a different story - it is classified as "running away" (i.e., she never did that before...) CAUTION: we don't want to get into parenting discussions, chastisement forthcoming.doesn't DT attend college classes after work?? IDK....

tarabull
12-16-2009, 10:41 PM
I had always thought that DT picked up AT at the park...no? She said he was already there searching....no?

yes she did cam!

Noway
12-16-2009, 10:42 PM
but the date is Jan 08?

Not on what I am looking at. July 10, 2009

07/10/2009 Notice of Related Cases
07/10/2009 Certificate of Compliance

eta: divorce filed on May 4, 2009 according to http://clerk.co.clay.fl.us/OdysseyPA/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1148413

Where do you see 2008? TIA

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 10:44 PM
ok, July, this is before Somer was missing....was ST trying for custody before this? I thought he had said something on NG, or some show about taking the kids....I did not know he was trying to do this prior to Somer missing....

zannah
12-16-2009, 10:46 PM
I think that most children would run home if there was a problem...no? and I realize no one was at home for her, but still, home is home.....go in your bedroom and hit your pillow, cry, call Mom on the phone...something....home is security I think, esp for that age....

Unless home doesn't feel like a safe place because you know everyone's going to be mad at you when you get there. I could see her having a special place to go and hide, someplace that maybe felt peaceful to her like in the woods or something.

ChickenPants
12-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Based on the MPR, isn't it "fact" that Diena texted first? At about 4 she texted Sean and asked how the kids were doing and he texted back that Somer hadn't come home with the other two?

If asked when she first realized Somer did not come home, she would probably say that she got a text message from Sean. I don't think her omission that she texted him to ask about the kids is a red flag (necessarily).

When they questioned Sean and he described his actions, it would have included telling AT to search really good before he called Diena. At about 4, Diena texted him and he responded that Somer hadn't come home. I think he also said that AT was looking for her. It is possible that Diena didn't want to put Sean in the position of being the adult in charge and didn't want AT to be the one out looking for Somer, and that's why she left right away.

By the time she got to OPAA, and Somer wasn't found (cell phone records should show calls (text or phone) between her and Sean, she felt something was wrong and flagged down the officer. Does that make sense?

Not to me, because if DT was concerned Somer was missing (she never ran away before), how would she have the presence of mind to worry about what position she was putting SP in...it would make more sense (in a normal world) for her to ask him to please take the kids and go look around until she got there, call 911 or ask him to call 911, ask him to start calling the neighbors on that infamous list, get home as quickly as possible and talk to/comfort the kids because as things progressed they were probably very very upset. Why, in that situation, would someone worry about the feelings of the adult who was or was not left "in charge". He WAS in charge, HE was the adult. The kids should not have been sent out, scary, scary, bad, bad.

Disclaimer: I hereby testify that this is not an intentional attempt to analyze the parenting or character of parent of the deceased child.

tarabull
12-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Question: Where do you think she may have been running TO? When she ran off, she went to different places, according to people who reported her behavior. Was she just running around, running toward a familiar neighbor's house, running to a secret place...to climb a tree, to hide and watch until siblings were past her and she could come out, or was she running home? Maybe some people who knew where she ran before could add some insight. If we knew where she was headed, it might shed light on which route she took?

That depends. Why she was running in the first place? IF she was running because she was being CHASED.....by her sister.....like that one news video report says.....she might have gone JUST ANYWHERE she could hide.

I realize the report states somer ran off and then AT chased her but there are contradictions every where so who the bleep knows what REALLY went down??

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 10:48 PM
I just have a hard time thinking a 7 yr old would find comfort in the woods....all alone....so sad...

Noway
12-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Does anyone know if there's a back way out of the Gano house? Say, if she decided to head down toward Clarke Park and play? I saw a video posted online of teens free-running on trails from that park through a wooded area--a local could probably make better sense of where it all is. For some reason I can't get that video out of my head, although it was shot a couple of years ago. Seems to me maybe there's a way through back yards & woods that ends up at Gano house or Bay Circle?

http://www.freewebs.com/brokenlightproductions/action.htm
scroll down to Park Chase 5/5/07, part I'm thinking about is maybe at 1:15

http://www.north-florida-family-fun-...ouse-park.html (http://www.north-florida-family-fun-guide.com/clarke-house-park.html)

Clarke House Park
1047 Kingsley Ave (map (http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&q=map+of+1047+Kingsley+Ave,+orange+park,+fl&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1047+Kingsley+Ave,+Orange+Park,+Clay,+Florid a+32073&gl=us&ei=tKopS4rdLo22swOS0IHKBA&ved=0CAoQ8gEwAA&t=h&z=16))
Orange Park, FL 32073

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #22

tarabull
12-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Unless home doesn't feel like a safe place because you know everyone's going to be mad at you when you get there. I could see her having a special place to go and hide, someplace that maybe felt peaceful to her like in the woods or something.

BUT who did the kids think was at home waiting for them that day? Did they know SP was there - he'd never been there before? Who were they expecting?

trigger
12-16-2009, 10:51 PM
I had always thought that DT picked up AT at the park...no? She said he was already there searching....no?

Oh yes your right. Just wet back and read the police report. DT picked AT at the park.

sorrell skye
12-16-2009, 10:53 PM
Everything filed on the 10th of July, 2009 is related to the first thing in the list on that date.

07/10/2009 Notice of Related Cases
07/10/2009 Certificate of Compliance
07/10/2009 Proof Of Residence
07/10/2009 Motion To Set
07/10/2009 Notice of Social Security Number
07/10/2009 UCCJA Affidavit

UCCJA - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act - is a form that must be filed with the court even when custody is not in dispute, according to what I have read.

Noway
12-16-2009, 10:55 PM
ok, July, this is before Somer was missing....was ST trying for custody before this? I thought he had said something on NG, or some show about taking the kids....I did not know he was trying to do this prior to Somer missing....

I don't know what the related case would be but that (custody) came to mind. Could be something completely different.

ETA
Just saw Sorrell's note that all are related. Custody does come to mind.

tarabull
12-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Oh yes your right. Just wet back and read the police report. DT picked AT at the park.

IIRC in the black out video a short time before the black out she says something along the lines of "......my son was already down there searching....."

trigger
12-16-2009, 10:57 PM
if Somer was not sexually assaulted( and we don't know this)...why oh why would someone just kill her.....fit of anger? I just can't wrap my mind around this.....makes no sense...

Pure evil....

trigger
12-16-2009, 10:59 PM
IIRC in the black out video a short time before the black out she says something along the lines of "......my son was already down there searching....."

Tara,,,black out video?

Noway
12-16-2009, 10:59 PM
I just have a hard time thinking a 7 yr old would find comfort in the woods....all alone....so sad...

IIRC, her dad described her as fearless (being first to head to water at beach vacation 2 years ago).

I think the park (Clarke) would appeal to her. Would it feel like a treehouse being in the turrets?

If Diena asked Sean at lunch whether he'd stay until kids got home, I don't think the kids would have known he was going to be there. They might have been told that she'd ask him and that he might be.

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:00 PM
Tara,,,black out video?

I think it's listed in the Facts I, in the new section.

Click on my signature.

Or see this:

Diena and blacked out video. This is the link to the blackout video: ( Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL - Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread # 29
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL - Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread # 29
)

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21402291/
Blackout 2:11-2:33 right after DT says: I am searching ... and the … and the … I don't know that it's funny but … .I flagged down an officer as soon as I got off work, and my son was already down there looking and I saw a deputy ‘cause I didn't know what to do, I already had this feeling this isn't just your normal “she went to somebody's house and she's gonna be home – .you know, this was “something’s wrong,” and I flagged him down and we went into the parking lot of OPAA which just..."

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 11:01 PM
yes tara...I only remember 4 things about AC
1. searching at the park
2. searched hours, came home exhausted
3. even collected money from people passing by
4. I can't remember....but I will....LOL

zannah
12-16-2009, 11:01 PM
BUT who did the kids think was at home waiting for them that day? Did they know SP was there - he'd never been there before? Who were they expecting?

Well I was thinking the older sister--sounded like she'd already been scolded by her. Maybe I'm just remembering my own dysfunctional family, but if I were ST, I'd have been in no hurry to be cooped up in a house where my older sister was the boss until somebody got home and was already ticked off at me.

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:03 PM
I don't think Somer would go home. I think she went somewhere (or headed there) where she felt like she was the boss.

ChickenPants
12-16-2009, 11:03 PM
what does this mean?

- Order requiring completion of parenting education and stabilization course

??

This usually refers to either a DCF investigation where the outcome was that in order for the child to remain in the home, the parent would have to attend mandatory classes for a specified period of time. Parenting education is standard when there is documented evidence that the parent is not providing a safe, nurturing or suitable environment. Stabilization infers exactly what it says: The home life is unstable and needs to be brought into compliance.

This could also involve a type of mediation or complaint in a divorce where custody was at issue. The mediator or judge may set the education as a requirement for the parent to meet certain criteria for custody or even partial custody.

This is a very common thing in an initial complaint investigation into abuse or neglect. It essentially gives the parents step one to clean up the act. As you may know already, laws lean very strongly toward the child staying in the home. Every effort is made to help the parents be suitable so that the child can stay with them.

It is a court order. It appears that the person did not fulfill the course requirement and is being ordered to do so or he/she will suffer some consequences.

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:08 PM
This usually refers to either a DCF investigation where the outcome was that in order for the child to remain in the home, the parent would have to attend mandatory classes for a specified period of time. Parenting education is standard when there is documented evidence that the parent is not providing a safe, nurturing or suitable environment. Stabilization infers exactly what it says: The home life is unstable and needs to be brought into compliance.

This could also involve a type of mediation or complaint in a divorce where custody was at issue. The mediator or judge may set the education as a requirement for the parent to meet certain criteria for custody or even partial custody.

It is a court order. It appears that the person did not fulfill the course requirement and is being ordered to do so or he/she will suffer some consequences.

http://www.circuit8.org/ao/orders/5.1120%28E%29.pdf

Doesn't it seem that it's required of all parents with minor children? Possibly in this case, it's more related to AC ... but maybe not. It doesn't really mention any connection to complaints by child services.

WHEREAS 61.21, Fla.Stat. (2006), mandates attendance at a Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course by all parties to a dissolution of marriage proceeding with minor children or a paternity action that involves issues of parental responsibility.

tarabull
12-16-2009, 11:08 PM
yes tara...I only remember 4 things about AT
1. searching at the park
2. searched hours, came home exhausted
3. even collected money from people passing by
4. I can't remember....but I will....LOL

LOL You mean AC....right?

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 11:09 PM
I am tired....gonna go to sleep now....blessings to all of you.....night..

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 11:09 PM
You mean AC....right?YES!! I will go correct that now...sorry, and thanks...

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:14 PM
Says that the parties are required to complete the course within 45 days of filing petition (for petitioner) and all other parties 45 days after being served.

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 11:16 PM
sad, did you check that map?

New1
12-16-2009, 11:16 PM
I just wonder if DT could have actually found her while searching, or AT? I hate to think this....but gosh....nothing makes sense to me.....please do not be upset with me for posting this....it is just a thought.....could have been furious with her, esp if she got a call from the school about a fight....if that even happened.....

To be honest, this has crossed my mind too.

sadnpod
12-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi everybody... Ive been getting booted and my friend just cleaned up my pc so Im gonna go try to download the videos again. Maybe they will help. The class you are all talking about is ordered for divorcing parents that dont get along too. I can say for sure (haha) this is the case with DT and ST. No matter how much one might want to.

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:18 PM
If she left work at 4 and it takes about 25 minutes, then she would have had to have found, killed and disposed of Somer in under 35 minutes. Since she flagged down the officer around 5.

sadnpod
12-16-2009, 11:20 PM
cam... that was your first notice of sleep right? That means I have two more? Im gonna check the map and I think I have it on video. Are you saying the crossin guard is on the right side, but at the spot where grove park goes to the right, instead of the corner wher grove park goes to left? Grrrr. I will go look.

ChickenPants
12-16-2009, 11:22 PM
Is he teacher at GPE? I understand not letting special education students walk ... but I don't catch the relevance of what you're saying. (To paraphrase Tara: I'm not smellin' what you're walkin' in!)

Someone would have had to have told the teachers ... wonder if anyone did.

LOL I don't blame you as I do run on.
My point is that (1) Somer wouldn't necessarily have to tell teachers; someone (teachers and students) would already know, especially if she was "picked on" "teased" all of the time;
(2) That the kids are very closely monitored all day AND as they are getting out of school'
(3) That no kids are allowed to stay behind (referring to the discrepancy of when school let out and when she actually left). Teacher(s) would find the child(ren) and take care of it;
(4) Somer's routine problems would have been told to DT (parents); no way DT would be unaware. Probably the teachers and all of the students knew about her running off every day. Getting into squabbles at school is disruptive and the parents of the kids involved would have been told
(5) Maybe she was kept a little later so teacher could call and let mom know there had been a problem. Maybe teacher talked to mom at work and mom said "I'll have a talk with her later" and probably this was not the first time.

Finally, any ongoing behaviors, problems, phone calls to or conferences with mom would be documented somewhere. LE should be talking to all of the teachers who knew Somer and checking out those documents. Especially on the day she went missing.

Son is a teacher in Pasco County. Counties differ, I know, but there are standard protocols (legal) for the State of Florida education. They are very, very careful.

Thanks.

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 11:23 PM
If she left work at 4 and it takes about 25 minutes, then she would have had to have found, killed and disposed of Somer in under 35 minutes. Since she flagged down the officer around 5.I just read somewhere that she flagged down LE close to 6....this is all so screwy!! How do we know what time she really left work? Has it been confirmed?? Then I thought that she said she left work at 4:20? That makes is all the more messed up....Cell phones will tell a lot in this case....MO

zannah
12-16-2009, 11:23 PM

Doesn't it seem that it's required of all parents with minor children? Possibly in this case, it's more related to AC ... but maybe not. It doesn't really mention any connection to complaints by child services.

WHEREAS 61.21, Fla.Stat. (2006), mandates attendance at a Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course by all parties to a dissolution of marriage proceeding with minor children or a paternity action that involves issues of parental responsibility.

When I divorced about 5 years ago in FL, the class was required even though custody was never in dispute. From what I recall, it basically dealt with treating the other parent with respect etc. for the sake of the kids.

camcneishg
12-16-2009, 11:25 PM
cam... that was your first notice of sleep right? That means I have two more? Im gonna check the map and I think I have it on video. Are you saying the crossin guard is on the right side, but at the spot where grove park goes to the right, instead of the corner wher grove park goes to left? Grrrr. I will go look.coming from Somer's school....crossing guard is on the left, at Gano and Grove park....a bit further is Grove Park to the right.....

ChickenPants
12-16-2009, 11:26 PM
I think someone would notice a motorcycle with a kid on the back....UNLESS it happened to be someone from the neighbourhood that people are used to seeing with a kid on the back.

I didn't visualize a kid on the back. I envisoned perp riding motorcycle, getting off, killing Somer, putting her in the garbage and then driving off.

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:28 PM
I just read somewhere that she flagged down LE close to 6....this is all so screwy!! How do we know what time she really left work? Has it been confirmed?? Then I thought that she said she left work at 4:20? That makes is all the more messed up....Cell phones will tell a lot in this case....MO

The report was filed at 5:06 p.m.

So she had flagged officer by then. (This was MPR filed by CD Hickey, not anything by A. Coan)

She talked to Sean around 4 and said she was leaving work. She called Perry at 4:20 and asked him to leave work.

I started with the earliest time and used that as reference. If she left at 4:20, and it's 25 minutes drive (this based on discussion about her coming home for lunch) then she had less than 15 minutes to find, kill and dispose of Somer.

I just don't think she is a feasible suspect based on the timeframe.

trigger
12-16-2009, 11:30 PM
I just read somewhere that she flagged down LE close to 6....this is all so screwy!! How do we know what time she really left work? Has it been confirmed?? Then I thought that she said she left work at 4:20? That makes is all the more messed up....Cell phones will tell a lot in this case....MO

Well she wrote in her depostion she left work at 4pm (police report). But yes cell phones tell a story...

ChickenPants
12-16-2009, 11:31 PM
I see squabbles like this every day. The aides intervene if they see it/a student comes to them, but I don't think they result in a phone call. I don't know what would happen at GPE. Wish we had some insight there.

I'm not 100% clear on whether anyone got hit with a backpack (yes, I know it's in media reports but don't know if it is fact), but if someone was, I do think it was M., the friend who walked with Somer most every day and was walking with her that Monday.

Yes, petty squabbles aren't necessarily reported. If the child has ongoing problems that cause concern, especially if the squabbles routinely disrupt the classroom or the child is a flight risk, the parents are definitely called. This may not be the first time Somer got into a fight or hit another child. The concern I had was the time discrepancy (about 15 minutes) between when school officially let out and when Somer was released, and I concluded she may have been with a teacher who was notifying parent. The teacher would have to know that she would be walking home with her sibs, though, and not interfere with that arrangement either. So the sibs would have to wait, too.

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:32 PM
I'm sure LE has the cell phone records and if there were red flags with the times then these people would be suspects. But LE has none.

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Yes, petty squabbles aren't necessarily reported. If the child has ongoing problems that cause concern, especially if the squabbles routinely disrupt the classroom or the child is a flight risk, the parents are definitely called. This may not be the first time Somer got into a fight or hit another child. The concern I had was the time discrepancy (about 15 minutes) between when school officially let out and when Somer was released, and I concluded she may have been with a teacher who was notifying parent. The teacher would have to know that she would be walking home with her sibs, though, and not interfere with that arrangement either. So the sibs would have to wait, too.

I wonder how much of what Sgt. Dan Mahla said was accurate.

If Somer was last seen at 1080 Gano, then she couldn't have caught up with her siblings in the 1100 block of Gano.

I think at this time, they were getting several stories and had to sort it all out.

I'm not sure that Somer really was released by the school at 2:50 since the Sheriff said she was last seen by her siblings at 2:45 ... KWIM? And now they are saying Gano and Solomon. UGH and GRRRR and all kinds of things

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:38 PM
If anyone can tell me where kids getting rides (car pool) at GPE line up, that would be great.

Also, if the bus kids are in the same or different area.

If parents walk onto school grounds to pick up kids, where are those kids kept?

Are walkers released early?

No offense, but I only want to know about GPE, not about any other school in Florida or the USA.

ChickenPants
12-16-2009, 11:39 PM
I don't think Somer would go home. I think she went somewhere (or headed there) where she felt like she was the boss.

Now that different posters have established where Somer might have been running to, how does it play out against the various short cuts and paths you have all so carefully sleuthed? Some lead home, some to trees or woods? Would the perp know about her and her forays into the woods, or into a tree house, or to be alone, or to run home? Somewhere, somehow, he was waiting in one of those places, knowing she was vunerable and upset, and he was on foot, or had left a small vehicle (motorcycle) nearby, and the rest...

ChickenPants
12-16-2009, 11:42 PM

No, it does not, which is why I mentioned other possibilities. But it says "completion" which means that some legal authority has decided that this parent needed to attend the required course for home stabilization. And the person did not complete the course. The person is now being ordered to do so.

zannah
12-16-2009, 11:43 PM
I wonder how much of what Sgt. Dan Mahla said was accurate.

If Somer was last seen at 1080 Gano, then she couldn't have caught up with her siblings in the 1100 block of Gano.

I think at this time, they were getting several stories and had to sort it all out.

I'm not sure that Somer really was released by the school at 2:50 since the Sheriff said she was last seen by her siblings at 2:45 ... KWIM? And now they are saying Gano and Solomon. UGH and GRRRR and all kinds of things

Are Google maps wrong on the numbering? When I pull up 1100 Gano, it shows as halfway between Miller and Solomon--closer to the school than the house where the fire was.

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Now that different posters have established where Somer might have been running to, how does it play out against the various short cuts and paths you have all so carefully sleuthed? Some lead home, some to trees or woods? Would the perp know about her and her forays into the woods, or into a tree house, or to be alone, or to run home? Somewhere, somehow, he was waiting in one of those places, knowing she was vunerable and upset, and he was on foot, or had left a small vehicle (motorcycle) nearby, and the rest...

In the comments under one of the articles about Somer, there were people who posted that they had seen Somer walking alone (on more than one occasion IIRC).

I think there were a couple of people who said that (of course online and anonymously, they could have been the same person).

I don't know about Clarke Park and how popular it is but during the Park Chase video (2007), it seemed deserted. I think one kid was on the swings. If it's the case that it's busy on weekends but not during the week, this might be somewhere she would go.

The possibilities are endless. Or so it seems to me.

ChickenPants
12-16-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi everybody... Ive been getting booted and my friend just cleaned up my pc so Im gonna go try to download the videos again. Maybe they will help. The class you are all talking about is ordered for divorcing parents that dont get along too. I can say for sure (haha) this is the case with DT and ST. No matter how much one might want to.

Whoever cared and really wanted those kids should have completed this course - for whatever reason ordered to do so - and made it the first priority before all other activities. But, priorities have been my concern all along.

Noway
12-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Are Google maps wrong on the numbering? When I pull up 1100 Gano, it shows as halfway between Miller and Solomon--closer to the school than the house where the fire was.

I don't know.

I went down the street and the numbers got bigger as I "walked" in street view ... bigger as I moved away from the school.

Had to ZOOOOOOM way in to get guy on Gano in street view. Looks like numbers get bigger as you go away from school ...
Maybe Sad or Cam can tell us for sure???

Map to what I'm looking at (http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&q=map+of+gano+avenue,+orange+park,+fl&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Gano+Ave,+Orange+Park,+Clay,+Florida+32073&gl=us&ei=6bgpS5abK4WAsgOMqsDKBA&ved=0CAoQ8gEwAA&ll=30.171,-81.7189&spn=0.001637,0.002441&t=h&z=18)

tarabull
12-16-2009, 11:53 PM
[snipped...] Somer has been missing since 2:45 p.m. Monday, when she was on her way home from school near West Gano Avenue and Debarry Avenue with her sister, twin brother and other children.

She might have hit another child with her backpack and run off after she was teased about something.

Her siblings arrived home at 3:05 p.m.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-10-21/story/search_for_somer_renee_thompson_continues_into_the _night

Sorry if this question has been raised before but i never considered it until now...What if the child Somer might have hit with her backpack was her sister, who then chased her????....(as per the other video report)

ChickenPants
12-16-2009, 11:55 PM
The report was filed at 5:06 p.m.

So she had flagged officer by then. (This was MPR filed by CD Hickey, not anything by A. Coan)

She talked to Sean around 4 and said she was leaving work. She called Perry at 4:20 and asked him to leave work.

I started with the earliest time and used that as reference. If she left at 4:20, and it's 25 minutes drive (this based on discussion about her coming home for lunch) then she had less than 15 minutes to find, kill and dispose of Somer.

I just don't think she is a feasible suspect based on the timeframe.

Noway, we are going by what was told to the LE on the MPR. The only proof here is the time that the report was filed.

There are no records of when DT left work. Cell phones would prove when those other calls took place. People have discussed which receptionist office she worked at (I don't recall a resolution there) and how long it took, etc. It's silly for me to be even talking about this. I am concerned about all of the small but significant varying reports about who said what time things happened. On the video I watched, LE said mom searched 2 and 1/2 hours. Pretty bizarre to stand on national t.v. and give specific information like that if it is incorrect. She did not indicate that was wrong...

However, I have a hard time imagining her and/or her son, in anger, killing the child because she had run off one too many times. I can see DT giving her hell, but that's about all. I do think on some level she either knows or suspects who did it and either can't face the truth or is covering because the alternative would be just too too hard to deal with.

New1
12-16-2009, 11:57 PM

I thought she left work at 4:00 when she found out from SP that somer didn't come home from school, then she called PC at 4:20 to leave work and come help look for somer. Then in that one video where she says AC was already down there (at the park?) looking, she says she flagged down LE as soon as she got off work (at 4:00?) but she didn't. How could she have flagged down LE AS SOON AS SHE GOT OFF WORK if she worked in Jacksonville and the officer was flagged down in Orange Park at the corner of Gano and Floyd Circle West? It would have been at least 25 minutes (driving time) before she could have flagged down LE in Orange Park if she was coming from Jacksonville. The MPR states that she flagged down LE AFTER she picked AC up from the park (he was already down there looking?) Coming from Jacksonville, would she get to OPAA before she got to her house? Or would she have driven past her house to get to OPAA like one poster said she did when she went to OPAA? Confusing as heck.

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:00 AM
I'll agree that WE don't know when Diena left work but I am VERY sure that CCSO does. JMO

I think that would have been known by that evening. Sooner actually.

ChickenPants
12-17-2009, 12:00 AM
Why would DT be scouring the park for so long unless she knew that Somer routinely ran off into the park when she took off? Maybe big brother was familiar with Somer's routine, also. Did Somer have a favorite hiding place in the park? LE, go back and find out. Talk to people who saw her doing this and noted where she went. This should give some significant clues as to at what point she got nabbed.

ChickenPants
12-17-2009, 12:03 AM
I'm sure LE has the cell phone records and if there were red flags with the times then these people would be suspects. But LE has none.

Well, we don't know they have none. In fact, they probably have plenty. They are just keeping quiet about it, for whatever reason. My guess is they need the hard evidence or a break from a witness to arrest who they already suspect based on phone records and anything else they have gathered.

Remember that everyone remains a suspect.

trigger
12-17-2009, 12:04 AM
Noway, we are going by what was told to the LE on the MPR. The only proof here is the time that the report was filed.

There are no records of when DT left work. Cell phones would prove when those other calls took place. People have discussed which receptionist office she worked at (I don't recall a resolution there) and how long it took, etc. It's silly for me to be even talking about this. I am concerned about all of the small but significant varying reports about who said what time things happened. On the video I watched, LE said mom searched 2 and 1/2 hours. Pretty bizarre to stand on national t.v. and give specific information like that if it is incorrect. She did not indicate that was wrong...

However, I have a hard time imagining her and/or her son, in anger, killing the child because she had run off one too many times. I can see DT giving her hell, but that's about all. I do think on some level she either knows or suspects who did it and either can't face the truth or is covering because the alternative would be just too too hard to deal with.

Its all on the police report page 5 and page 6. When she got the text and the times. If that helps you...

tarabull
12-17-2009, 12:04 AM
Why would DT be scouring the park for so long unless she knew that Somer routinely ran off into the park when she took off? Maybe big brother was familiar with Somer's routine, also. Did Somer have a favorite hiding place in the park? LE, go back and find out. Talk to people who saw her doing this and noted where she went. This should give some significant clues as to at what point she got nabbed.

Mahla said places and friends Somer visits have been checked. (http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-10-21/story/search_for_somer_renee_thompson_continues_into_the _night)

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:07 AM
How long ago did the Sheriff say that?

God help me but I sure hope they have progressed since then. If they haven't ruled out some people with 4,000 tips and forensics, I don't that I (as resident) would have much confidence in the CCSO.

But I'm holding onto the rumor from Diena's lawyer that they are watching someone.

JMO

trigger
12-17-2009, 12:08 AM
Before you guys go to bed watched this video dedicated to Somer..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvwYzXpWRVU

zannah
12-17-2009, 12:10 AM
[snipped...]
Sorry if this question has been raised before but i never considered it until now...What if the child Somer might have hit with her backpack was her sister, who then chased her????....(as per the other video report)

Seems like a plausible scenario to me. There's so much conflicting info on this issue, I don't think there's any way to know for sure.

ChickenPants
12-17-2009, 12:13 AM
I know I am nuts because after work I went and wrapped presents for an agency for 3 - 1/2 hours (looked at my watch, lol) and came home to check in with you all...I have to be up at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow and Fri., and 300 presents to wrap this weekend. I must be on here to try to solve something, lol. What can I say except you all give me a sense of hope after long days that there are people who care and people who want to make a difference. Even if you never get credit. I hope for your sake that you will receive the satisfaction of Justice for little Somer, preferably as a result of something you knew before LE did!!!!! Good Night and God Bless!

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:16 AM
I meant to post this earlier and forgot.

It's an explanation of the chart for Somer in the Forensic Astrology thread (related to her birthday being incorrect).

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL

*****NOTE the chart for SOMER THOMPSON is an 'EVENT CHART' covering the circumstances of Little Somer's disappearance, that day, that hour she went missing.(Oct 19th,2009 @2:45pm)*****
It is NOT a Natal chart based on her birthdate.

The original request to do a Forensic chart for her had indicated an incorrect date of birth but I went back into that post and rectified it including the addition of her Missing poster.

We are aware her DOB is 4/05/2002.

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 12:16 AM
The other park on kingsley, I cant remember the name is closed and being completely renovated, its all torn up. I took a video, but ugh.. my computer is so slow. and my videos are tarabull too. IIRC, someone told us this in a post right after somer died. Im gonna leve them downloading when I go to bed and see what happens in the morning.

Noway can i get the map cam was referring to? My slow puter wont go back or it boots me again and again.

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:20 AM
Clarke Park is closed?

Just wondered because of the comment that got us looking there. A woman said she was in Clark (no e) Park and officer asked her if she'd seen Somer. She knew nothing about a missing child until then ... etc. etc.

What map do I have? The one in my signature?

(lol and then I delete the signature in this post!)

This one?

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/NoWay406/89f440ee.jpg

tarabull
12-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Before you guys go to bed watched this video dedicated to Somer..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvwYzXpWRVU

trigger.....now i'm gonna have puffy eyes tomorrow!

ETA: who's walking from DT's house in the background at about the 4 minute mark?

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:26 AM
I don't know when I'll be online tomorrow but will try to check and make sure you get the map you need. Goodnight all.
:blowkiss:

sorrell skye
12-17-2009, 12:27 AM
Its all on the police report page 5 and page 6. When she got the text and the times. If that helps you...

IIRC, almost all of page 4 of the MPR (when the narrative part of the report was filled out) has either been redacted or mysteriously left blank, and then picks up again on page 5.

Why is there almost an entire blank page (page 4) in the narrative?

IDK.

ETA: Either LE has extra paper to waste on absolutely nothing - or information has been whited out for reasons only LE knows.

zannah
12-17-2009, 12:30 AM
Clarke Park was closed for renovations November 16.
http://www.townoforangepark.com/

I thought I saw something about the house in the park being worked on earlier than that, but I'll have to dig to see if I can find that info.

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:30 AM
Tara, I swear he walks behind the tree and is blond (light hair anyway or maybe hat? LOL) in yellow shirt and when he comes out from tree he is dark haired wearing orange shirt.

I'm watching again.

I don't think he came out of the house so much as cut across the yard?

ETA
Will make arrangements to get new contacts ASAP. ;)

trigger
12-17-2009, 12:33 AM
trigger.....now i'm gonna have puffy eyes tomorrow!

ETA: who's walking from DT's house in the background at about the 4 minute mark?

I lost my sigal and had to sign back on...grrrrr

I haven't watched it in a while. I'll have to wach it agai later. Now I have to catch up to you guys...

tarabull
12-17-2009, 12:40 AM
Tara, I swear he walks behind the tree and is blond (light hair anyway or maybe hat? LOL) in yellow shirt and when he comes out from tree he is dark haired wearing orange shirt.

I'm watching again.

I don't think he came out of the house so much as cut across the yard?

ETA
Will make arrangements to get new contacts ASAP. ;)

watching again too!!!

he just seems like he's in the wrong place....everyone ELSE is out front or so it seems.

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 12:41 AM
Noway.. it was the map cam told me to look at.. it might of been of the crossing guard at grove park, thats what we were talking about

trigger
12-17-2009, 12:42 AM
IIRC, almost all of page 4 of the MPR (when the narrative part of the report was filled out) has either been redacted or mysteriously left blank, and then picks up again on page 5.

IDK.

Hmmmm. I have to go look. The deposition, the narrative. The story of what happen.

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:44 AM

IDK.

It looks like there is text on the left margin, so I had thought it was redacted. Maybe a bad copy? Maybe something to protect family and privacy? IDK either. :)

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Tara, maybe he was walking down the street when the press conference took place and cut through around the filming?

LOL but I'm going to have to call him Chameleon Guy.

tarabull
12-17-2009, 12:48 AM
Tara, maybe he was walking down the street when the press conference took place and cut through around the filming?

LOL but I'm going to have to call him Chameleon Guy.

TOTAL chamelon that is trippy....like that movie Predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he just morphs out of the air and even morphs from what seems like one appearance to completely another!!!!!!!!!

that is WHACK! it's not just you &/or your contacts, so don't waste money on a new pair ok?

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:48 AM
Noway.. it was the map cam told me to look at.. it might of been of the crossing guard at grove park, thats what we were talking about

I don't know what you mean.

Did she want to know whether the crossing guard at Grove Park was on the first jig of Grove Park (where it goes left coming from the school) or the second part (the jig right coming from the school).

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 12:52 AM
I keep getting error on the dahmn video.. my puter is driven me bonkers

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:54 AM
LOL @ Chamelon Guy.

Maybe he then stopped to watch the press conference and the dark haired version walked away but I had to watch it 4 times before I posted and another 3 before I felt pretty sure it wasn't the contacts.

Your post helped! :)

Noway
12-17-2009, 12:59 AM
Sad, sometimes I can watch videos on YouTube that I can't get on my laptop within the thread.

http://www.youtube.com

/watch?v=EvwYzXpWRVU

That is the video we're watching. Without the hard returns between the youtube.com and the /watch etc.

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 01:01 AM
I don't know what you mean.

Did she want to know whether the crossing guard at Grove Park was on the first jig of Grove Park (where it goes left coming from the school) or the second part (the jig right coming from the school).

Now I am so confused. I could have sworn it goes right first, then left.:banghead:

trigger
12-17-2009, 01:09 AM
You guys are cracking me up...

Good to laugh...

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 01:20 AM
That was weird... yellow and blond.. orange and brunette... I think it was the light, right? And thanks trigger... you made me laugh at myself, and yes it felt good. That video kills me tho.

trigger
12-17-2009, 01:34 AM
On the Police Report page 4 is blank because that page is for drugs. If there was drugs involved they would have filled it out. If there was a car involved they would have filled it out on another page. I do this for a living so, not every page, not every incident has the same outcome.

Well good night all....

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 01:35 AM
I thought she left work at 4:00 when she found out from SP that somer didn't come home from school, then she called PC at 4:20 to leave work and come help look for somer. Then in that one video where she says AC was already down there (at the park?) looking, she says she flagged down LE as soon as she got off work (at 4:00?) but she didn't. How could she have flagged down LE AS SOON AS SHE GOT OFF WORK if she worked in Jacksonville and the officer was flagged down in Orange Park at the corner of Gano and Floyd Circle West? It would have been at least 25 minutes (driving time) before she could have flagged down LE in Orange Park if she was coming from Jacksonville. The MPR states that she flagged down LE AFTER she picked AC up from the park (he was already down there looking?) Coming from Jacksonville, would she get to OPAA before she got to her house? Or would she have driven past her house to get to OPAA like one poster said she did when she went to OPAA? Confusing as heck.

Coming from 17, she would have turned left on miller and right on gano past the park before getting to debarry (or home). But would have to double back to where she flagged LE. This area behind the school is a not so good area, I would have been looking there too. I think it was sinking in that somer was really missing and saw LE and flagged him down.

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 01:36 AM
Nite trigger

trigger
12-17-2009, 01:40 AM
Coming from 17, she would have turned left on miller and right on gano past the park before getting to debarry (or home). But would have to double back to where she flagged LE. This area behind the school is a not so good area, I would have been looking there too. I think it was sinking in that somer was really missing and saw LE and flagged him down.

Flagged him down on Floyd Circle west.

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 02:19 AM
BOO you two

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 02:27 AM
Houndstooth... I know you are not on right now, and I was gonna send you a (message elsewhere) but that seemed cowardly. I am tarrabully sorry for being snarky to you. My posts were all over the place and I should have tried to be more patient and answer you respectfully. Please accept my apology. I said once before that I never get credit for keeping my mouth shut. This time I dont deserve that credit. All that I can ask is for some understanding that monday was a very stressful day and going thru that neighborhood takes alot out of me. I dont mean to be secretive, honest I dont. My situation is different than the rest of you. And it is not an easy place to be, even though I have put myself here. Again, Im sorry for disrespecting you, please accept my apologies.

tarabull
12-17-2009, 02:28 AM
u mean we two? lol

i've been checking for holes in my eyelids again, about time i shut this chit down....

have a good snooze, i know i sure will.

l8r g8r
8)

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 02:29 AM
tarabull... we are on the same page atm for sure... just us two and two guests... what are you up to?

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 02:30 AM
haha; we did it again!!! Nite chick... im goin too

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 02:32 AM
ok, now I have to say hellooo Cath and good nite

cathdawg
12-17-2009, 02:56 AM
Clarke Park is closed?

Just wondered because of the comment that got us looking there. A woman said she was in Clark (no e) Park and officer asked her if she'd seen Somer. She knew nothing about a missing child until then ... etc. etc.

What map do I have? The one in my signature?

(lol and then I delete the signature in this post!)

This one?

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/NoWay406/89f440ee.jpg

I am sorry, I remained in login mode today, I was helping my daughter with her party stuff. Just wanted to say that Clarke Park might be the ticket. I am purely speculating but she was found amidst debris. I just wonder when this park started the reno's???

cathdawg
12-17-2009, 03:07 AM
Hello Sad , if you are still here could you please advise me if AC goes to the Christian School on Kingsley? TIA

Clarke Park closed for reno's Nov 16, however I suppose they could have started some of the projects before a complete closure.

cathdawg
12-17-2009, 03:25 AM
Personally speaking, JMO, but I truly believe LE has a POI and Somer knew this person. It just amazes me that the immediate family has not been relieved of any doubt, we are almost at the 2 mth mark, this is when the Caylee info started pouring in . They had enough "dirt" to indite by KC by a GJ approx. 3 mths to the date without Caylee's remains.

Chickadee
12-17-2009, 05:40 AM

I was a licensed foster home years ago. We had a little girl (she was around 8 and 9 at the time) who loved to run off when she got upset, which was almost daily. Her counselor suggested she have a place to run to so my husband and I along with my older kids didn't head in 5 different directions looking for her, not to mention for her own safety.

We had a tree house at the back of our property. When she got upset or wanted to just be alone that tree house was where she had to go. She agreed and would go to the tree house and stay there until she cooled off, which was usually for just a few minutes...never more than half an hour. I think she felt she had some power and was in control of herself and the situation she was dealing with at the time. So, yeah, I can see Somer running off to a place. Whether it was a predetermined place set up by her and her mom, I don't know.

Chickadee
12-17-2009, 05:45 AM
The other park on kingsley, I cant remember the name is closed and being completely renovated, its all torn up. I took a video, but ugh.. my computer is so slow. and my videos are tarabull too. IIRC, someone told us this in a post right after somer died. Im gonna leve them downloading when I go to bed and see what happens in the morning.

Noway can i get the map cam was referring to? My slow puter wont go back or it boots me again and again.

Sad, are you uploading your videos to YouTube? I've found that to be the easiest and faster way to go! You need to set up an account first tho. :twocents:

4mer.naybor
12-17-2009, 08:08 AM
WOW this is a long freakin thread to try to catch up on.

good morning :)

pinamia
12-17-2009, 10:34 AM
I don't know.

I went down the street and the numbers got bigger as I "walked" in street view ... bigger as I moved away from the school.

Had to ZOOOOOOM way in to get guy on Gano in street view. Looks like numbers get bigger as you go away from school ...
Maybe Sad or Cam can tell us for sure???

Map to what I'm looking at (http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&q=map+of+gano+avenue,+orange+park,+fl&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Gano+Ave,+Orange+Park,+Clay,+Florida+32073&gl=us&ei=6bgpS5abK4WAsgOMqsDKBA&ved=0CAoQ8gEwAA&ll=30.171,-81.7189&spn=0.001637,0.002441&t=h&z=18)

One of our maps are wrong. If I trust what you just gave and not the overall map. The close up is different then if you just do a mapquest search for 1080 Gano.

Noway, the numbers first get lower and then the get bigger that's why it was so confusing. 900 around Miller and then goes up until 918 and then jumps to 1116 and starts going down again. This should all make more sense. It goes up and down later. Solomon is after 1080 and 1072. So if the kids saw her 1100 it's before the abandoned house. If they saw at Solomon it's after. Now if the little boy saw her at 1054 which is also the corner of Solomon. She most likely met her end there. It's a dead end and there are woods on one side and houses on the other. Is this near the pond????

Solomon is a dead end.

cathdawg
12-17-2009, 11:17 AM
IMO the addresses increase going East.

My :twocents:This "Monster" who is "out" there can not be a threat to the Community, this is most likely why there has been no updates given to the Public from LE.

cathdawg
12-17-2009, 11:20 AM
One of our maps are wrong. If I trust what you just gave and not the overall map. The close up is different then if you just do a mapquest search for 1080 Gano.

Noway, the numbers first get lower and then the get bigger that's why it was so confusing. 900 around Miller and then goes up until 918 and then jumps to 1116 and starts going down again. This should all make more sense. It goes up and down later. Solomon is after 1080 and 1072. So if the kids saw her 1100 it's before the abandoned house. If they saw at Solomon it's after. Now if the little boy saw her at 1054 which is also the corner of Solomon. She most likely met her end there. It's a dead end and there are woods on one side and houses on the other. Is this near the pond????

Solomon is a dead end.
Thanks for this. It is very confusing. #'s are not in order.

trigger
12-17-2009, 11:29 AM
IMO the addresses increase going East.

My :twocents:This "Monster" who is "out" there can not be a threat to the Community, this is most likely why there has been no updates given to the Public from LE.

Cath...DT flagged down a police officer on Floyd Circle W. and Gano. Thats behind the school. Theres railroad tracks which run along Floyd Circle E. I wonder if there soot in that area?

pinamia
12-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Thanks for this. It is very confusing. #'s are not in order.

You're welcome. I finally figured something out. It should have been easy but even the numbers are nuts. This case is too hard for me.

I doubt they know who killed Somer. I don't think they have a clue and that's the sad part. They don't know where. If only they knew where she was killed that would be a start.

Those woods are the answer that's what I think.

cathdawg
12-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Cath...DT flagged down a police officer on Floyd Circle W. and Gano. Thats behind the school. Theres railroad tracks which run along Floyd Circle E. I wonder if there soot in that area?

Perhaps DT went to this area as it might of been a place where Somer frequented. Hmmmm, I must have a closer look. I wonder if there is Industrial Parks in this area. ie dumpsters belonging to businesses along the tracks.

pinamia
12-17-2009, 11:51 AM

Very interesting. Maybe someone chased Somer and she was struck by a train or electrocuted. The killer may have thrown her into a near by dumpster to avoid being caught. Couldn't leave her their since his DNA was on her.

New1
12-17-2009, 11:55 AM
WOW this is a long freakin thread to try to catch up on.

good morning :)

I think this is the longest one I've seen - over 1000 posts!

trigger
12-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Perhaps DT went to this area as it might of been a place where Somer frequented. Hmmmm, I must have a closer look. I wonder if there is Industrial Parks in this area. ie dumpsters belonging to businesses along the tracks.

When looking in this area (goole maps) gave me creeps. Very isolated.

pinamia
12-17-2009, 12:02 PM
When looking in this area (goole maps) gave me creeps. Very isolated.

I think there is a dumpster at 1664 Solomon St. It's right about the last time she was seen. It's a dead end.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1664+solomon+st.,+orange+park+florida&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=1664+Solomon+St,+Orange+Park,+FL+32073&gl=us&ei=PmUqS66ABtC0lAeJ0fmVBw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

trigger
12-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Very interesting. Maybe someone chased Somer and she was struck by a train or electrocuted. The killer may have thrown her into a near by dumpster to avoid being caught. Couldn't leave her their since his DNA was on her.

From what I get out of this Somers siblings probably saw her when they got out of school but never paid attention as they walked home. These young kids who said they saw her maybe got the day wrong. But who knows. Im going to look somemore in this area....

pinamia
12-17-2009, 12:17 PM
From what I get out of this Somers siblings probably saw her when they got out of school but never paid attention as they walked home. These young kids who said they saw her maybe got the day wrong. But who knows. Im going to look somemore in this area....

The church on 1106 Gano is also suspicious. I can't go around it to see if there is a dumpster but I'm sure a church has a dumpster.

trigger
12-17-2009, 12:40 PM
The church on 1106 Gano is also suspicious. I can't go around it to see if there is a dumpster but I'm sure a church has a dumpster.

I have to sign off and use my daughters computer....Theres also a church I think 1776 Miller, the side road of the school. I'll be right back...

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Hello Sad , if you are still here could you please advise me if AC goes to the Christian School on Kingsley? TIA

Clarke Park closed for reno's Nov 16, however I suppose they could have started some of the projects before a complete closure.

IDK for sure but I think OPJH

cathdawg
12-17-2009, 12:53 PM
There is a Church that also provides counseling to Men with sexual disfunction. Jee, It works out of a Church. Christian Counseling Center, I think.

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 12:55 PM

I looked, just a trash can

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 12:56 PM
I think there is a dumpster at 1664 Solomon St. It's right about the last time she was seen. It's a dead end.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1664+solomon+st.,+orange+park+florida&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=1664+Solomon+St,+Orange+Park,+FL+32073&gl=us&ei=PmUqS66ABtC0lAeJ0fmVBw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

there is a pic of end of soloman. I didnt see a dumpster

cathdawg
12-17-2009, 12:58 PM
http://www.yellowbot.com/professional-christian-counseling-pa-orange-park-fl.html

1500 Kingsley

sadnpod
12-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Sad, are you uploading your videos to YouTube? I've found that to be the easiest and faster way to go! You need to set up an account first tho. :twocents:

I didnt thin of you tube! but a few are loaded on that page with the pics. clark park is on there

ccane
12-17-2009, 01:07 PM
I want to throw out a new theory
DT last interview said ST lagged behind and AT thought she would catch up with Somer at the 2nd crossing guard.
We think AT and Somer got into a small spat and Somer went running off so this had to be before the vacant house.
She was seen by CS daughter at the corner of Grove and Gano then lost in the group of kids and the 3rd cross guard didn't see her at all. The police report does say last secure at 3:10

Then thats pretty much the last we hear of her
Did she take a short cut and beat them all home?
If she made it home first and SP was napping on the couch or didn't here her come in she could have hid in her room or grabbed her scooter and left going up farther on horton. She could also have just dropped her back pack in the backyard thinking no one was home and grabbed her scooter and keep going up horton.
By the time she comes back to the house was everyone gone out looking for her?
While people are looking in the woods she could have rode back to the park looking for them and then stopped at the gano house and told them great job. DT comes around by now and finds somer and is pissed that everyone is out looking for her

pinamia
12-17-2009, 01:28 PM
there is a pic of end of soloman. I didnt see a dumpster

All the way at the dead end there are many many cars and it looks like a dumpster might be there. Perhaps the owner fixes cars there.

trigger
12-17-2009, 01:35 PM

Wow im on my daughters computer...Not my little netbook. I can see everything...

There is an industrial area....There are old trains and alot of large metal sheds but i can't seem to zoom in...

Its at the very end of Miller St north of Mockingbird La. I just keep on thinking of soot....

ccane
12-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Is there still a deputy in front of DT home? Can a local check that please

trigger
12-17-2009, 01:36 PM
All the way at the dead end there are many many cars and it looks like a dumpster might be there. Perhaps the owner fixes cars there.

Im going to take a look to...

Cheewawa007
12-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Wow im on my daughters computer...Not my little netbook. I can see everything...

There is an industrial area....There are old trains and alot of large metal sheds but i can't seem to zoom in...

Its at the very end of Miller St north of Mockingbird La. I just keep on thinking of soot....

BBM: Can you see her emails????? JUST KIDDING!

Cheewawa007
12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Is there still a deputy in front of DT home? Can a local check that please

:eek::eek:...ICU changed shoes...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ccane
12-17-2009, 02:01 PM
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Community-prepares-to-lay-Somer-Thompson-to-rest/YB_r0r5bxE-syDBWLGrMkA.cspx

"The last time I remember seeing Somer she was riding her scooter"

human
12-17-2009, 02:06 PM
There is a Church that also provides counseling to Men with sexual disfunction. Jee, It works out of a Church. Christian Counseling Center, I think.

My guess is RSO and not the need for Viagra

Noway
12-17-2009, 02:36 PM
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Community-prepares-to-lay-Somer-Thompson-to-rest/YB_r0r5bxE-syDBWLGrMkA.cspx

"The last time I remember seeing Somer she was riding her scooter"

I don't see this quote at this link. Is it in a video?

ETA: Yes, I found on video to right.

BK, minor, friend of Somer's (age 11) at the viewing on Monday. They are neighbors. She doesn't say what day that was. But I have to think by then they would have realized the relevance of BK seeing Somer ...

ccane
12-17-2009, 02:44 PM
I don't see this quote at this link. Is it in a video?

ETA: Yes, I found on video to right.

BK, minor, friend of Somer's (age 11) at the viewing on Monday. They are neighbors. She doesn't say what day that was. But I have to think by then they would have realized the relevance of BK seeing Somer ...

They also said a week later someone else saw somer....

Noway
12-17-2009, 02:48 PM
They also said a week later someone else saw somer....

I don't know what you mean. She was found dead two days later ... ?

I will be starting new thread soon. I'm working on copying stuff in there. If you want to quote anything here and move it there (removing quotes if you want) now is the time to do it.

Once thread is closed you can't use the Quote feature.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4575819&posted=1#post4575819

Noway
12-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Did she mean she saw her riding scooter on x day and a week later on x day someone else saw her (all prior to October 19)?

I will go listen when I get the new thread set.

Thanks again, Ccane ... and nice shoe! :)

Noway
12-17-2009, 03:45 PM
I'll send out PM asking that this thread be closed.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4575819&posted=1#post4575819

NEW THREAD