PDA

View Full Version : AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Salem
01-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Please continue here.

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thanks,

Salem

smart blonde
01-08-2010, 01:47 PM
(Hey, I like the new 'digs'- very spacious, lol)!

I hope Patty G had a chance to tape the Nancy Grace show last night. I still haven't seen it myself.

STEADFAST
01-08-2010, 01:51 PM
(Hey, I like the new 'digs'- very spacious, lol)!

I hope Patty G had a chance to tape the Nancy Grace show last night. I still haven't seen it myself.

The transcript is here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

Of course, the transcript won't indicate when Tammi was grabbing Jack's leg to try to control what he was saying. I don't think she knew the camera was picking that up.

Kamille
01-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Why are the online papers picking up TS's name as Terri now? These reporters just don't do their research, they just copy and paste. Makes me angry.

KaylynnCouture
01-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Why are the online papers picking up TS's name as Terri now? These reporters just don't do their research, they just copy and paste. Makes me angry.

I agree. And it's really confusing.

danni
01-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Bringing over from the other thread...

I believe she said they've had the daughter since she was 4 months old but the adoption didn't go through until she was 2.

TPS does claim a step child but I don't think she's ever posted whether it is a male or female.

They moved from Nashville in 2007 as per her Healing Waters site.

Check out her myspace about me section, second sentence!

I don't think it is "legal" for me to post it here or I would!

ETA: WOW! I just checked her photos on myspace and she all but deleted everything, there are only three albums left. No more pics of baby Gabe or trips anything!

nursebeeme
01-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Just catching up!!! whew!!! I think Bill Anderson could be another Nashville connection... If "jackie d smith" is the truly the our same jackie d smith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Anderson_(country_music)

po folks was a song that was done not the actual band name however.

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Sgt Carbajal, TPD, on CNN HLN

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 02:09 PM
On CNN, Tempe PD PIO said he doesn't know how the information about a Nashville connection got "out there". He didn't say it is not true when asked if there was a Nashville connect, which I find interesting. He also said Elizabeth still not cooperating with LE.

BeanE
01-08-2010, 02:11 PM
The case of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson has taken many twists and turns. We want to do our best to answer all the questions you have about this ever-changing story. Please submit your questions and we’ll do our best to answer some of them on CBS 5 News at 5:30 p.m.

Page to put in your questions:

http://www.kpho.com/news/22184409/detail.html

CCup
01-08-2010, 02:11 PM
They need to charge her with murder and then hopefully she'll talk!!

not_my_kids
01-08-2010, 02:22 PM
They need to charge her with murder and then hopefully she'll talk!!
Unfortunately, they need evidence for that. No evidence of a death, no charges for a murder.
But, I agree, she'd sing like a canary.

LadyL
01-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Bringing over from the other thread...

Check out her myspace about me section, second sentence!

I don't think it is "legal" for me to post it here or I would!

ETA: WOW! I just checked her photos on myspace and she all but deleted everything, there are only three albums left. No more pics of baby Gabe or trips anything!

All her FB photos are still up.

6angels
01-08-2010, 02:29 PM
link please?

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Is this the Cheryl that is on TPS FB or My Space, as a friend ?

http://www.ccvonline.com/Arena/default.aspx?page=12654&xml=edbdff5c-82ba-478d-8bc0-d585d6794e82

Salem
01-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Unfortunately, they need evidence for that. No evidence of a death, no charges for a murder.
But, I agree, she'd sing like a canary.

Actually they do have circumstantial evidence - enough to charge her in my opinion - she confessed and the baby is no where to be found. That's enough to charge her, I think.

Salem

pghbrandi
01-08-2010, 02:33 PM
link please?

Its on her fb page but you have to be her friend to see them.
OT, just logged onto myspace and everything is in GERMAN!:waitasec:

Salem
01-08-2010, 02:34 PM

http://www.ccvonline.com/Arena/default.aspx?page=12654&xml=edbdff5c-82ba-478d-8bc0-d585d6794e82

Wow - what's the connection to the church? I'm sorry - I'm about 20 pages behind and reading as fast as I can. If there is a solid connection with the church, you should email this to Tempe PD.

Salem

time
01-08-2010, 02:36 PM
I've added as many tags as it will allow me - maybe someone else can add some

LadyL
01-08-2010, 02:36 PM
link please?

You have to be her friend to see them I think
search TPS & add her

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Wow - what's the connection to the church? I'm sorry - I'm about 20 pages behind and reading as fast as I can. If there is a solid connection with the church, you should email this to Tempe PD.

SalemI don't really know much about this. I located the info on the internet just now.

BeanE
01-08-2010, 02:38 PM
"Let's do this paperwork, and maybe she'll tell us where the baby is," said Tammi Smith. "It's not legal anyway, but does she have to know that? I mean, I'd rather get the baby back and sign the phony papers, but I guess the detectives don't want us to do that."

So Tammi knew perfectly well that what she was doing with trying to 'adopt' Gabriel was illegal, huh?

I wonder why she didn't tell Eliz that, the very first time adoption came up.

:waitasec:

LadyL
01-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Its on her fb page but you have to be her friend to see them.
OT, just logged onto myspace and everything is in GERMAN!:waitasec:

que sa?
lol
did you inadvertantly click a german checkbox somewhere?

pghbrandi
01-08-2010, 02:41 PM
que sa?
lol
did you inadvertantly click a german checkbox somewhere?

lol.
No. Some is in English but all of the titles are in German. I don't read German so I can't figure it out. (I guess now is as good a time as any to learn a new language)

littleangel
01-08-2010, 02:44 PM

yes it is

Shear22
01-08-2010, 02:49 PM

But if I'm not mistaken, this comment has now been deleted! Not surprising, since it's so incriminating and directly contradicts the statement that she made on NG that they didn't have any contact with EJ while she was on the run until she got to Miami.

I think this little dosey right here is what did it
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/WS%20photos/TammiSmithFacebookcomment-1.jpg
Along with the fact that on TPS fb she never once mentioned Gabriel until Dec. 12th the day after the initial court hearing.

Momtective, it's fabulous that you got that screencap! :bow:

momtective
01-08-2010, 02:51 PM

Sure is!

LadyL
01-08-2010, 02:53 PM
lol.
No. Some is in English but all of the titles are in German. I don't read German so I can't figure it out. (I guess now is as good a time as any to learn a new language)

I'm on her ms & it's all in Anglais ...

odd ...

danni
01-08-2010, 02:53 PM
yes it is

so do we know if TPS has connections to that church, or maybe CCT is just a fan of giving her colon the hydro ramrod.

LadyL
01-08-2010, 02:55 PM
littleangel - it's my understanding that we can't link to FB or MS here - esp. if the person is not named in the media as a poi or suspect

I think you should delete that post

danni
01-08-2010, 02:56 PM

odd ...
What is this myspace change the language day? I just signed into my myspace and everything is in Norwegian!

momtective
01-08-2010, 02:56 PM
cheryls FB

Please edit your post...can't post a direct link to her page since she is not related to this case.

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 02:57 PM
If you go to PIPL and type in just the first and last name on Cheryl, no location, it will bring up lots of links. I don't think I can put the link here because it lists her last name.

LadyL
01-08-2010, 02:59 PM
so do we know if TPS has connections to that church, or maybe CCT is just a fan of giving her colon the hydro ramrod.

heehee

Kamille
But if I'm not mistaken, this comment has now been deleted! Not surprising, since it's so incriminating and directly contradicts the statement that she made on NG that they didn't have any contact with EJ while she was on the run until she got to Miami.

Momtective, it's fabulous that you got that screencap! :bow:

Is she seriously trying to delete stuff on the internet now? Is that post really gone?

pghbrandi

odd ...

I just tried again and now EVERYTHING is German. I can't read any of it.
hmmm...

LadyL
01-08-2010, 03:00 PM
What is this myspace change the language day? I just signed into my myspace and everything is in Norwegian!

weird!

pghbrandi
01-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Did we all view her MS? Maybe it has something to do with that

LadyL
01-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Is she seriously trying to delete stuff on the internet now? Is that post really gone?

I can't find it ...

ETA: doesn't matter what she tries to delete - it's all in google caches, screenshots, hard drives etc. any forensics person will find it all if its needed for an investigation

danni
01-08-2010, 03:03 PM
I think myspace might be doing some work or something because now I am getting an error message when I try going to different pages.

Shear22

I've double and triple checked and it's definitely gone. I'm not surprised that she's deleting incriminating stuff off the internet, but what baffles me is why she has been accepting total strangers as new friends in the past couple of days!

LadyL
Did we all view her MS? Maybe it has something to do with that

idk, mine's still in English

probably just a MS glitch

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 03:05 PM

heeheeI have not found a connect from Tammi to the church. On the PIPL site there is a link to CT and a church trip to Africa. Didn't TPS visit Africa and was it with a church ?

http://www.globaloutreach360.com/go_360/2008/07/ccv-back-to-swa.html

~PrinceSSa~
01-08-2010, 03:10 PM
I just tried again and now EVERYTHING is German. I can't read any of it.
hmmm...

I am fluent in german. If you can copy and paste here I will translate

Salem
01-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Sure is!

momtective - do you know if there is a link with the church? Could this be THE Cheryl? What I'm getting here is that this Cheryl is listed on TPS's facebook? Is that right?

I think this should be turned over to Tempe Police? What does everyone else think?

Salem

Kamille
01-08-2010, 03:11 PM

TPS is a "Christian" woman. I don't doubt she has all kinds of church connections and no doubt attends one of her own. She's also a business woman in the natural health field. That requires some major networking. So the people on her FB could have any number of connections to her. Now if this woman was affiliated with a church in San Antonio I'd question it.

I hope that LE is checking out her I-Act San Antonio connections considering that one of the hotels that EJ reportedly stayed at is almost directly beside their head office. They have regional meetings and there has to be all kinds of people that she knows in San Antonio. She could very well have stayed at that hotel a time or two. I wonder how far back those hotel records go?

Maybe I-Act have even had an event at Raymond Russell Park. I do think that TPS knows the San Antonio area well. And people who live there who do the same kind of "work". I have to question anyone who chooses this line of work like "wow....that would be a good thing to do".

STEADFAST
01-08-2010, 03:12 PM
I've double and triple checked and it's definitely gone. I'm not surprised that she's deleting incriminating stuff off the internet, what baffles me is why she has been accepting total strangers as new friends in the past couple of days!

You never know when a total stranger might have or need a baby.

~PrinceSSa~
01-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Can someone pl refresh my memory as to who this Cheryl is and what role she plays in this case? Thank you

Kamille
01-08-2010, 03:13 PM
I've double and triple checked and it's definitely gone. I'm not surprised that she's deleting incriminating stuff off the internet, what baffles me is why she has been accepting total strangers as new friends in the past couple of days!

Is she still accepting? Has anyone tried today? I wonder if she's "lawyered up" and she's getting some help with this. Although I would think that removing supposedly innocent posts from your social page would be more incriminating. She has to know that it's been copied and that LE has access to anything she deletes anyway.

~PrinceSSa~
01-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Is she still accepting? Has anyone tried today? I wonder if she's "lawyered up" and she's getting some help with this. Although I would think that removing supposedly innocent posts from your social page would be more incriminating. She has to know that it's been copied and that LE has access to anything she deletes anyway.

I sent her a friend request on FB today. We'll see what happens with that.

pghbrandi
01-08-2010, 03:15 PM
I am fluent in german. If you can copy and paste here I will translate

Thank you for the offer!I went to copy and send it to you and now it is back to English. Thank you anyway!
:blowkiss:

des01
01-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Can someone pl refresh my memory as to who this Cheryl is and what role she plays in this case? Thank you

"Cheryl" is the woman EJ claims that she gave baby Gabe to..

ETA: not saying this woman is her because of course..it was probably made up!

momtective
01-08-2010, 03:16 PM

Gone is never really gone when a Websleuth finds you...
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/WS%20photos/TammiPetersSmithFacebook.jpg

~PrinceSSa~
01-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Thank you for the offer!I went to copy and send it to you and now it is back to English. Thank you anyway!
:blowkiss:

Anytime!
Since I'm fairly new to navigating around this site, where would you have sent it to and where would I find it?

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 03:19 PM
I think this is TPS's church, has this been posted here before ? Her name is at the link.

http://www.wedontthrowstones.com/calendars/view_event.shtml?1502

pghbrandi
01-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Anytime!
Since I'm fairly new to navigating around this site, where would you have sent it to and where would I find it?

I would have sent it privately to you because I don't want the world to know my info. I don't know if you can get them though because you have under 50 posts. (I think you have to have 50)
You would get a notification at the top right hand corner of your screen where it says Welcome and all that info.
Welcome to WS!!!

Prof
01-08-2010, 03:25 PM
I can't find it ...

ETA: doesn't matter what she tries to delete - it's all in google caches, screenshots, hard drives etc. any forensics person will find it all if its needed for an investigation

Momtective got the screenshot, and
Courtney1981 posted a copy and paste of the comment here
AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Evidently this comment was "after one of her comments on her pics" according to Courtney1981 -- I am not going to friend this woman just to see if the pic and the comment on the pic is still there -- but are the pics of Gabe still there, and the comments to them?

Momtective suggested a screen shot be sent to the FBI; I hope this was done

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 03:25 PM
This is from the same link as above under Missions Gathering. Don't know if it's been posted already.

OUTWARD! MIssions Gathering
January 8th, 2010
6:30PM to 8:30PM

Friday, January 8, 6:30 pm: OUTWARD! Missions Gathering. Tom Kelly (Covenant Missionary to Mexico City) will be our guest to update us on what God is doing through the church in Mexico to reach the world for Christ. Our own Outward teams will also give updates on our local, regional, and global initiatives, as well as information on how you can get involved in "Making A Difference" down the street or around the world. Contact: [email]tammy@paradisechurch.com.

http://www.wedontthrowstones.com/calendars/view_event.shtml?2123

smart blonde
01-08-2010, 03:27 PM
I wonder if Elizabeth has arrived at the Maricopa County Jail, yet?

From what I have read, that is one nasty place- actually, it is a series of several jails, all run by the infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio, "America's Toughest Sheriff".

He is the sheriff that makes all inmates wear pink underwear (to embarass the male inmates, at least), only serves each inmate a bologna sandwich for lunch (on stale bread, with green bologna), doesn't allow tv, pipes in 'patriotic' music through the loadspeakers, etc.

You've all probably read about it's outdoor 'tent cities' without air conditioning or heaters (even in the hot desert heat of the summer, and the cold, chilly nights of winter).

Sheriif Joe even brought back the old-fashioned 'chain gangs' for those already convicted inmates (both male and female- although the sexes are segregated).

There is serious over-crowding in the jails there, even more so than the rest of the country. They have a higher death rate for inmates than any other jail system in the country, and are juggling several wrongful death lawsuits.

Metropolitan Phoenix (including Tempe, Glendale, Scottsdale, etc.) has one of the largest and most out of control meth-user populations in the nation. Which makes for some very irritable cell mates.

LadyL
01-08-2010, 03:28 PM
regarding her church - this should answer any lingering q's about where she currently attends & where she came from

On Nov. 30, she posted this:

We absolutely L-O-V-E our new church out here in North Scottsdale!!!! So far, probably the best church i'v ever been t!. He preaches straight out of the bible....It must be meant to be :D

7 people like this.
[name retracted] What is the name of the church?
November 30, 2009 at 1:09pmTammi Peters Smith Highlands, on Pima and Pinacle Peak
November 30, 2009 at 1:34pm [name retracted] of course its meant to be!!!!!;)
November 30, 2009 at 1:52pmm [name retracted] PRAISE GOD
November 30, 2009 at 2:11pm [name retracted] yayyy!!! GO SAINTS! :D
November 30, 2009 at 8:50pm [name retracted] is it CCV>>>>
December 1, 2009 at 12:45amTammi Peters Smith No, we came from CCV! It's called Highlands...it's about 1/3 the size(people wise) of CCV
December 1, 2009 at 12:47am [name retracted] I've heard of Highlands. There have been some of the youth from CCV play there on Friday nights. CCV also has their church with Dennis Bloodworth as pastor in north Scottsdale as well.
December 4, 2009 at 12:06am

not_my_kids
01-08-2010, 03:30 PM
In keeping with her role model (casey) will EJ be separated for her own safety?

LadyL
01-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Momtective got the screenshot, and
Courtney1981 posted a copy and paste of the comment here
AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4640415#post4640415)

Evidently this comment was "after one of her comments on her pics" according to Courtney1981 -- I am not going to friend this woman just to see if the pic and the comment on the pic is still there -- but are the pics of Gabe still there, and the comments to them?

Momtective suggested a screen shot be sent to the FBI; I hope this was done

sorry I should've been more clear
I did see it and it is most definately gone now
there are still lots of pics of gabe up & I see lots of comments too but I did not screenshot anything so not sure if anything else is now missing

Shear22
01-08-2010, 03:33 PM
You never know when a total stranger might have or need a baby.

Hilarious! And sadly, so true!

Shear22
01-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Gone is never really gone when a Websleuth finds you...
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/WS%20photos/TammiPetersSmithFacebook.jpg

You rock, Momtective!

LadyL
01-08-2010, 03:38 PM

From what I have read, that is one nasty place- actually, it is a series of several jails, all run by the infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio, "America's Toughest Sheriff".

He is the sheriff that makes all inmates wear pink underwear (to embarass the male inmates, at least), only serves each inmate a bologna sandwich for lunch (on stale bread, with green bologna), doesn't allow tv, pipes in 'patriotic' music through the loadspeakers, etc.

You've all probably read about it's outdoor 'tent cities' without air conditioning or heaters (even in the hot desert heat of the summer, and the cold, chilly nights of winter).

Sheriif Joe even brought back the old-fashioned 'chain gangs' for those already convicted inmates (both male and female- although the sexes are segregated).

There is serious over-crowding in the jails there, even more so than the rest of the country. They have a higher death rate for inmates than any other jail system in the country, and are juggling several wrongful death lawsuits.

Metropolitan Phoenix (including Tempe, Glendale, Scottsdale, etc.) has one of the largest and most out of control meth-user populations in the nation. Which makes for some very irritable cell mates.

I've actually heard of this Sherrif & that jail system before - think I saw a documentary or something.

One thing: are the taxpayers paying less for the tent accomodation & less-than-nutritious lunch, which I'm sure saves him lots of $$$?

LadyL
01-08-2010, 03:45 PM
wow, I had no idea churches have online sermons now!

http://www.highlandschurch.org/AboutUs/staff.htm

Salem
01-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Red lining by me
regarding her church - this should answer any lingering q's about where she currently attends & where she came from

On Nov. 30, she posted this:

We absolutely L-O-V-E our new church out here in North Scottsdale!!!! So far, probably the best church i'v ever been t!. He preaches straight out of the bible....It must be meant to be :D

7 people like this.
[name retracted] What is the name of the church?
November 30, 2009 at 1:09pmTammi Peters Smith Highlands, on Pima and Pinacle Peak
November 30, 2009 at 1:34pm [name retracted] of course its meant to be!!!!!;)
November 30, 2009 at 1:52pmm [name retracted] PRAISE GOD
November 30, 2009 at 2:11pm [name retracted] yayyy!!! GO SAINTS! :D
November 30, 2009 at 8:50pm [name retracted] is it CCV>>>>
December 1, 2009 at 12:45amTammi Peters Smith No, we came from CCV! It's called Highlands...it's about 1/3 the size(people wise) of CCV
December 1, 2009 at 12:47am [name retracted] I've heard of Highlands. There have been some of the youth from CCV play there on Friday nights. CCV also has their church with Dennis Bloodworth as pastor in north Scottsdale as well.
December 4, 2009 at 12:06am

And there is our connection to CCV and Cheryl!:dance:

Salem

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 03:52 PM
wow, I had no idea churches have online sermons now!

http://www.highlandschurch.org/AboutUs/staff.htmYou mean I don't have to go anymore ? This is just a tad too convenient.

LadyL
01-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Red lining by me

Salem

oh I thought we already knew that
I was just posting confirmation

lol!

danni
01-08-2010, 03:53 PM
I've actually heard of this Sherrif & that jail system before - think I saw a documentary or something.

One thing: are the taxpayers paying less for the tent accomodation & less-than-nutritious lunch, which I'm sure saves him lots of $$$?

"I got meal costs down to 40 cents a day per inmate. It costs $1.15 a day to feed the department's dogs. Now, I'm cutting prisoners' calories from 3,000 to 2,500 a day," the sheriff said during a recent tour of his tent city.

"They have to pay $10 every time they need to see a nurse. If they want to write to their families, they have to use special postcards with the sheriff's picture on them. If their loved ones visit, they see them through thick plate glass or over a video link."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest/10/29/chain.gang.reut/

Another tid bit!
In February 2007, Arpaio instituted an in-house radio station he calls KJOE. Arpaio's radio station broadcasts classical music, opera, Frank Sinatra hits, patriotic music and educational programming. It operates from the basement of the county jail for five days a week, four hours each day.

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Red lining by me

SalemYes, Tammi even advertises her colon cleansing services on their site...

http://www.ccvonline.com/arena/default.aspx?Page=12340&categoryID=735

Taminator
01-08-2010, 03:54 PM

LOL
It's a good thing my coffee was in the microwave or I probably would have spit-laughed it all over my computer screen!!

momtective
01-08-2010, 03:55 PM

:woohoo: GO JOE! Make that lil' Biotch talk! Where is Gabriel?!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

danni
01-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Red lining by me

Salem

WOW screw emailing this info in, someone needs to skip the "tip line" and call straight to the freaking office and speak to a detective. I would be more than happy to do it but i am not on her facebook.

Salem
01-08-2010, 03:58 PM
oh I thought we already knew that
I was just posting confirmation

lol!

You might have - I'm running way behind! I'm trying to catch up :)

Salem

A_Closer_Look
01-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Yes, Tammi even advertises her colon cleansing services on their site...

Hmmmm... can I get that online as well? Without attending? :woohoo:

Melanie
01-08-2010, 04:01 PM

Well I certainly don't want a colonic from someone who can't even spell.

Healing Waters Colonics has 5 convient locations to serve you better!

Yikes!

Mel

time
01-08-2010, 04:04 PM
I think this is TPS's church, has this been posted here before ? Her name is at the link.

http://www.wedontthrowstones.com/calendars/view_event.shtml?1502

They seem to be part of "The Evangelical Covenant Church"

Weirdly ... I found this story

CHICAGO, IL (January 7, 2010) – New worship and informational resources are available on the Evangelical Covenant Church website for congregations seeking to observe national Human Trafficking...

http://www.covchurch.org/cov/news/item7485

LadyL
01-08-2010, 04:07 PM
WOW screw emailing this info in, someone needs to skip the "tip line" and call straight to the freaking office and speak to a detective. I would be more than happy to do it but i am not on her facebook.

do we really think there's a connection though? I mean, TF probably knows quite a few Cheryls ... I know I do

besides the fact that someone she knows shares the same name that EJ mumbled (which btw is a very common name) and the fact that they attended the same church ... I'm just not convinced there's any relevance

I agree it doesn't hurt to let the FBI know

I think we should also be looking more into EJ's connections - we've got very little on her at all

momtective
01-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Red lining by me

Salem

But what is the link to San Antonio or are we thinking that maybe baby Gabriel was never in San Antonio and that San Antonio was just a diversion.
Evidently EJ did get up with a church or underground safe group because the hotel room had a highchair, baby cloths and baby things that were left behind. Now I ask you, who travels with a highchair? I believe these items were provided by the Church or Underground group and were in place in the room before EJ arrived. I'm not so sure I believe Gabriel was even with her in San Antonio, we've seen no proof that he was, no video, nothing. So it could be that Gabriel was hidden by Tammi there in AZ. JMO

Melanie
01-08-2010, 04:10 PM
I assume the child is their daughter?

Mel

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Hmmmm... can I get that online as well? Without attending? :woohoo:Good thought, but I think this is one of those services you have to show up for.

Salem
01-08-2010, 04:12 PM
But what is the link to San Antonio or are we thinking that maybe baby Gabriel was never in San Antonio and that San Antonio was just a diversion.
Evidently EJ did get up with a church or underground safe group because the hotel room had a highchair, baby cloths and baby things that were left behind. No I ask you, who travels with a highchair? I believe these items were provided by the Church or Underground group and were in place in the room before EJ arrived. I'm not so sure I believe Gabriel was even with her in San Antonio, we've seen no proof that he was, no video, nothing. So it could be that Gabriel was hidden by Tammi there in AZ. JMO

I think she took baby Gabe to San Antonio but I think it was a diversion. A way to better escape detection.... Either Tammi also went to San Antonio or Tammi had a connection in San Antonio that picked up the baby. If Tammi was smart enough to figure out it would not look good if she went to SA - she could have sent someone in her place - maybe the Cheryl woman EJ talks about? Who would check to see if Cheryl went to SA? No one, unless there was some connection between her, TPS and/or EJ.

I don't think EJ had any connections. I think all connections were made by TPS and EJ just followed orders. EJ was on a mission to hurt LM and keep baby Gabe from his daddy. I don't think EJ cared how it was done, as long as it was done.

This to me is a Susan Baker story - with TPS being Susan Baker. TPS orchestrated everything - in my opinion.

Salem

SusanB
01-08-2010, 04:14 PM
And yet again, I am totally amazed and delighted about this websleuthing community! You are all awesome - links, videos, photocopies, etc. Everyone here is insightful and informative!
OK, that said, and I really meant it, my head is spinning with this case. So many twists and turns.
I was hoping to clear my mind by seeing that Gabriel has been found - but I guess I must trudge on w/ you folks and keep on digging.
After reading all the latest posts, it is becoming clear to me that Tammi Smith is deeply into the baby procuring business. I would not be surprised if she is a leader in the underground black market. The fact that she would chance exposure on national TV baffles me - she must be a psychopath who thrives on attention, or wants to be seen as the Goddess Mama of caring about the needs of poor uncared for infants of the world.
What she does not seem to understand is that human trafficking is ILLEGAL, and jail time will be the punishment.
She's already cooked her goose, so now trying to delete stuff and all is worthless activity.
TS and JS are FOS, and may likely be prosecuted for their role in this situation as well as others.
All I want is for beautiful Gabriel to be found, and returned to his parent.
Shame on you Tammi, for manipulating people for your own selfish needs.:shakehead:

LadyL
01-08-2010, 04:14 PM

Mel

yes, that's H. there's tons of pics of her all over their FB & MS pages

Taminator
01-08-2010, 04:16 PM
No matter what TPS says, the fact of the matter is Logan is Gabriel's father and he now has FULL custody of him. So, if this woman knows ANYTHING, she better cough it up or spew it out her colon or whatever. She thinks that they can't be charged with anything because they haven't "done" anything, but IF she knows where Gabriel is and she is withholding that information (for whatever saintly reason she believes in her pea sized brain), she CAN be charged with custodial interference. So if she knows where he is, she better hope that it can't be connected to her. Whether she actually placed Gabriel with these people that are possibly holding him or not, it doesn't matter. If she has knowledge, she better come forward with it.

time
01-08-2010, 04:16 PM
I have this horrible feeling Tammi is going to claim her religion compelled her to save these children or to do what she's done.

Salem
01-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Evidently EJ did get up with a church or underground safe group because the hotel room had a highchair, baby cloths and baby things that were left behind. Now I ask you, who travels with a highchair? I believe these items were provided by the Church or Underground group and were in place in the room before EJ arrived. I'm not so sure I believe Gabriel was even with her in San Antonio, we've seen no proof that he was, no video, nothing. So it could be that Gabriel was hidden by Tammi there in AZ. JMO

Really good thoughts here. LE did say they had evidence that Gabe was in SA. Don't know if that is witnesses or video because LE hasn't said, but I'm going with the assumption that LE does have something that shows Gabe was in SA.

Maybe CCV is the church/underground connection - just MY SPECULATION only here. I agree about the high chair. I have NEVER been to a motel/hotel where a high chair was provided? I think that is odd.

Salem

Taminator
01-08-2010, 04:18 PM
I think she took baby Gabe to San Antonio but I think it was a diversion. A way to better escape detection.... Either Tammi also went to San Antonio or Tammi had a connection in San Antonio that picked up the baby. If Tammi was smart enough to figure out it would not look good if she went to SA - she could have sent someone in her place - maybe the Cheryl woman EJ talks about? Who would check to see if Cheryl went to SA? No one, unless there was some connection between her, TPS and/or EJ.

I don't think EJ had any connections. I think all connections were made by TPS and EJ just followed orders. EJ was on a mission to hurt LM and keep baby Gabe from his daddy. I don't think EJ cared how it was done, as long as it was done.

This to me is a Susan Baker story - with TPS being Susan Baker. TPS orchestrated everything - in my opinion.

Salem

I agree. I believe she orchestrated everything. She better start singing. If she doesn't think she can be charged, she's wrong.

Taminator
01-08-2010, 04:21 PM
I have this horrible feeling Tammi is going to claim her religion compelled her to save these children or to do what she's done.

Yeah, I think she thinks she is some type of saint and it's her saintly (read "nuttily") duty to save all the little children of the world.

Searchfortruth
I think they may have sent Gabriel to Mexico. It's true there are lots of Cheryl's out there and this Cheryl could be just another one. I don't know. It is strange that this is the name EJ gives LE and there is one on TPS's FB page, both share a connect to the same church. Still it's a leap without something more.

time
The high chair could have been one of those travel ones - I bought one when my grandson came to visit. Elizabeth could have already had one and she just had to throw it in the car. Nonetheless, I'm betting things could have been provided for her.

Melanie
01-08-2010, 04:26 PM

I agree - after reading some of the links, my first impression is religious fanaticism.

Who needs a colonic in the name of God?

Praise God, that if we have Faith, he can move mountains for us!
Pray about it, and give us a call. We are here to help you!

I said from the get-go "nut jobs".

Also, if you go to the web site: http://www.healingwatersaz.com/

You will also see a blurb about Crisis Nursery and breaking the cycle of child abuse and neglect.

Quite odd to see that on a colonic web site don't ya think?

Mel

smart blonde
01-08-2010, 04:26 PM

Yes, Sheriff Joe brags that it only costs the taxpayers 19 cents a day (or some other ridiculously low amount) to feed each inmate.

This is the jail system that brought back the old fashioned black and white striped clothing for inmates.

The sheriff is constantly being battled over the inhumane and dangerous treatment of the inmates. Not a problem, unless you take into account that many of these people being held have been charged, but not yet convicted of a crime.

Many inmates have lost their lives there, while awaiting trial. It's a very scary place to be, I understand.

January.
01-08-2010, 04:27 PM
I really don't think that there is a real "Cheryl". Even though I DO think little Gabriel was handed off to someone, I doubt that EJ would use a real name for her made-up couple in the park.

OT but SusanB, we're practically neighbors! I'm not sure if I mentioned that before. I've seen quite a number of Reading area people on here :)

danni
01-08-2010, 04:28 PM

Mel

I removed the pictures because since the little girl is in one i don't know if it is "legal" or not but

YES, that is the daughter that they adopted from JS's daughter, who's father is now coming out and saying that they pretty much got this child without his knowing. WOW doesn't this sound like something we have been talking A LOT about here?

read more about the little girls father and what he has to say here. http://www.kpho.com/news/22180215/detail.html

momtective
I agree. I believe she orchestrated everything. She better start singing. If she doesn't think she can be charged, she's wrong.

Interference with child custody, aiding and abetting, accessory after the fact to transporting a child across state lines and possibly murder. You better know she can be charged! She is very deceived if she thinks she can't.

A_Closer_Look
Do we have this one yet?

http://www.myspace.com/healingwaterscolonics

passionflower
01-08-2010, 04:33 PM
On HLN right now, but nothing new........looking into San Antonio

Salem
01-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Do we have this one yet?

She can't spell worth a darn. Also, her status says she is single, yet her heros are her husband and children?

Salem

Melanie
01-08-2010, 04:39 PM
I removed the pictures because since the little girl is in one i don't know if it is "legal" or not but

YES, that is the daughter that they adopted from JS's daughter, who's father is now coming out and saying that they pretty much got this child without his knowing. WOW doesn't this sound like something we have been talking A LOT about here?

read more about the little girls father and what he has to say here. http://www.kpho.com/news/22180215/detail.html

Thank you - I wasn't sure either. And since she's not involved in this case, it's probably a good idea to do anyway.

Thanks again,

Mel

smart blonde
01-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Really good thoughts here. LE did say they had evidence that Gabe was in SA. Don't know if that is witnesses or video because LE hasn't said, but I'm going with the assumption that LE does have something that shows Gabe was in SA.

Maybe CCV is the church/underground connection - just MY SPECULATION only here. I agree about the high chair. I have NEVER been to a motel/hotel where a high chair was provided? I think that is odd.

Salem
I work in a hotel, and we have a limited number of baby cribs available upon request, but we do not have highchairs, or other baby items.

~PrinceSSa~
01-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Do we have this one yet?

www.healingwatersaz.comwww.myspace.com/healingwaterscolonics Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
Tammi will be in Mexico until

Mexico??? :waitasec: That stinks!

Salem
01-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Here's a new article. I haven't read it yet so not sure what it says: http://www2.wjbf.com/jbf/news/national/article/police_ask_for_publics_help_in_locating_missing_ar izona_baby/49816/

Salem

what about this?
01-08-2010, 04:44 PM

BBM

Uhhhhh, is this their enema prayer/slogan?

"Praise God, that if we have Faith, he can move mountains for us!
Pray about it, and give us a call. We are here to help you!"

And, exactly what would you say in the suggested prayer? "Dear God, you know I've been blocked for quite a while now . . . should I go for the "Healing Waters" enema, or maybe just Ex-Lax? Please send a sign . . ."

Melanie
01-08-2010, 04:46 PM
www.healingwatersaz.comwww.myspace.com/healingwaterscolonics Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
Tammi will be in Mexico until

Mexico??? :waitasec: That stinks!

I read that - I wonder what the connection is. Since she hasn't updated since 4/09, I think she will have some splaining to do to LE as to why she was in Mexico. Training perhaps.

Not to get OT - but she sounded pretty excited on her MS page about giving colonics. I would think that would be on the "world's worst jobs" TV show. But hey, that's just me!

;)

Mel

Kinsey
01-08-2010, 04:48 PM
I saw on Fox News a few minutes ago with Shepard Smith that Tammi had just talked on the phone to them and told them to call her back in a few hours because she was getting ready to go for a lie detector with the police.

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 04:49 PM
BBM

Uhhhhh, is this their enema prayer/slogan?

"Praise God, that if we have Faith, he can move mountains for us!
Pray about it, and give us a call. We are here to help you!"

And, exactly what would you say in the suggested prayer? "Dear God, you know I've been blocked for quite a while now . . . should I go for the "Healing Waters" enema, or maybe just Ex-Lax? Please send a sign . . ."Yes, I have prayed over many things, but constipation ? Never.

She uses religion and I don't like that. If she was a true christian her behavior would match up and it doesn't.

time
01-08-2010, 04:50 PM
I agree - after reading some of the links, my first impression is religious fanaticism.

You will also see a blurb about Crisis Nursery and breaking the cycle of child abuse and neglect.

Mel

Yes, I think it's odd but then I am from a spiritual background where you wouldn't be trying to make bucks off your BS (hehe).

Anyway, she reminds me of this 30 something couple I was going to rent a house from a few years ago - they had lots of religious stickers on their van. They turned out to be such horrible users, I was lucky to get away without major problems and get out of the lease with only loosing a few dollars.

mysticrose
01-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Hln news just had LE on and LE stated that EJ is still not cooperating asked again and a definite NO! No cooperation ....

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 04:53 PM
I saw on Fox News a few minutes ago with Shepard Smith that Tammi had just talked on the phone to them and told them to call her back in a few hours because she was getting ready to go for a lie detector with the police.I wonder if she'll ever make it to this lie detector test.

lonetraveler
01-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Here's a new article. I haven't read it yet so not sure what it says: http://www2.wjbf.com/jbf/news/national/article/police_ask_for_publics_help_in_locating_missing_ar izona_baby/49816/

Salem

It ticks me off that in this article the grandfather is calling Gabriel "It".:furious:

MomofBoys
01-08-2010, 04:55 PM
I work in a hotel, and we have a limited number of baby cribs available upon request, but we do not have highchairs, or other baby items.

I work at a hotel, and we do have high chairs in our breakfast area. Not many, so I doubt we'd consciously allow them to be used in the room for a length of stay, but to be honest I'm not sure we'd notice if a guest took one to their room. Or, a guest would also be welcome to use the high chair in that area at any point during the day. If someone wanted to feed their baby at 3pm in the afternoon, it wouldn't warrant a glance.

We also have cribs with the accompanying sheets, and even free bibs and water toys when one is used in the room.

A_Closer_Look
01-08-2010, 04:56 PM
It ticks me off that in this article the grandfather is calling Gabriel "It".:furious:

The apple sure don't fall far from the tree... or the grandtree in this case, eh?

time
01-08-2010, 04:57 PM
She can't spell worth a darn. Also, her status says she is single, yet her heros are her husband and children?

Salem

I said something earlier about her not being the brightest bulb in the bunch.... I think she just changes 'person' on that page, using "I" to describe herself then saying 'single' because it's a business and not a personal page. Maybe she did it on purpose though, but she appears to be pretty sloppy about her online stuff (quantity not quality)

~PrinceSSa~
01-08-2010, 05:00 PM
It's beyond me to understand WHY a mother would not cooperate in finding her baby. The only logical explanation could be that she is hiding SOMETHING. Perhaps holding out enough days for this precious little baby to disappear completely whether it be to a different state, country or perhaps making sure the baby has died of lack of nutrition and care if she hid him somewhere.
Travelling with a highchair only means you're gonna be gone a while and be able to feed the baby otherwise you'd just use a carseat or a lap to hold him and feed him. I have requested a crib in a hotel but never THOUGHT of requesting a highchair to feed a baby. Something must have spooked her to leave the hotelroom suddenly and without packing the baby's belongings.

I feel awful thinking how this little baby is crying for mommy and daddy. So lost out there with strangers.
Breaks my heart!

mysticrose
01-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Has LE even searched that park she was supposedly at for any sign of Gabriel ? They must know alot more if they havent, but I wish they would just in case, could be a major wrong move with to much time going by ... jmo

danni
01-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Yes, I have prayed over many things, but constipation ? Never.

She uses religion and I don't like that. If she was a true christian her behavior would match up and it doesn't.

I wonder if the prayer "Please dear Lord just let me S@#T" is what she is talking about. Ya know one of those 'when all else fails' give us a call situations.

what about this?
01-08-2010, 05:02 PM
I wonder if she'll ever make it to this lie detector test.

Well, let's hope she gets there, and then on to NG tonight -- this is Friday, and NG is almost always NOT there on Fridays and has Jeanne Casares or someone else hosting, so it should be a different dynamic if they are on ---

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 05:06 PM
On CNN HLN now. Talked about the Smiths being scheduled for a polygraph today, no results known yet.

hellinor
01-08-2010, 05:06 PM

I'm not certain, but some WSers thought he had meant motherhood when saying "it"

time
01-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Is ilovemyhusband33 on MP related to JS (she's one of his top friends)

mysticrose
01-08-2010, 05:09 PM
HLN doing a little update right now...

Scheduled for Polygraphs today the Smiths ..both of them

Person asking why the Smiths not really showing no concern for the baby ?
No answer

Nothing new .. That was a waste of air space .. Geesh

LFlorida
01-08-2010, 05:10 PM

Mel

Oh lordy [pardon the pun], y'all don't know about colonics?

iirc, Kenny Loggins [the singer/songwriter] met his wife when she was the "technician" or whatever they call it for his colonic. They later got married. They walked out for the ceremony completely NEKKID [much to their guests' surprise.]

The colonics & the blockages probably refers to blocking out painful [fake?] memories, etc. New Age stuff. Plus, some alternative medicine uses all kinds of colonics as "treatments." One of the more popular ones currently is the coffee colonic.

You are able to absorb drugs, herbs, whatever much more rapidly through your rectum. One of the fellows currently on the PCSO jail log used to put his quaaludes up his butt to get higher quicker. [Yes, I know, eyukkk.]

LFlorida
01-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Forgive me for not just looking this up, but I'm not sure how to even spell it.

Did we figure out who Yanni/Yoni from Fox News is that Tami/Tammi and Jack kept referring to?

thx

Kateyes
01-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Sounds like a number of websleuthers already agree with what I am going to say. Who do these prospective parents - the couple that was on Nancy Grace on Tuesday evening - think they are? They meet the girl in an airport with the baby - decide they want to adopt him - are trying to get guardianship papers signed - etc, etc, etc. Yet, somewhere along the line they seem to have forgotten that this baby has a father who,in this case, does not want the child to be adopted. This couple, from the comments they made on NG show, made it sound like the father had no interest in the child, did not take care of him, etc. Yet, from the media info I have seen, there were some reports made to child welfare services, and the father had reported concerns that the mother left the baby all day in the same child seat, without changing his diaper, etc.

I will try to find a link to the above, but this couple is pretty arrogant to assume that their decision to adopt a baby should trump the father's rights. I cannot help but be suspicious about their motives - something doesn't pass the "smell" test with these two, IMHO.

One more thing - Marc Klaas was on the show during the time the couple who wanted to adopt baby Gabriel were also on. He tried to verbalize to Nancy Grace after the couple went off the air that he felt like they had villified the father, and that he felt that was wrong as there was nothing to suggest Gabriel's biological father had not been a good father. Nancy cut him off - felt bad that she was so rude to him. He is a good guy, and has done a world of good since his daughter Polly was murdered. He has proven his character to Nancy Grace ,and to everyone who knows him over and over again. On the other hand, Nancy knows only a handful of info about these prospective adoptive parents - and not much at all about the measure of their character. JMHO
I hope this baby is found and has been given to someone for keeping, but this mother seems to be another sociopath aka Casy Anthony. I hope and pray that I am wrong.

LFlorida
01-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Sounds like a number of websleuthers already agree with what I am going to say. Who do these prospective parents - the couple that was on Nancy Grace on Tuesday evening - think they are? They meet the girl in an airport with the baby - decide they want to adopt him - are trying to get guardianship papers signed - etc, etc, etc. Yet, somewhere along the line they seem to have forgotten that this baby has a father who,in this case, does not want the child to be adopted. This couple, from the comments they made on NG show, made it sound like the father had no interest in the child, did not take care of him, etc. Yet, from the media info I have seen, there were some reports made to child welfare services, and the father had reported concerns that the mother left the baby all day in the same child seat, without changing his diaper, etc.

I will try to find a link to the above, but this couple is pretty arrogant to assume that their decision to adopt a baby should trump the father's rights. I cannot help but be suspicious about their motives - something doesn't pass the "smell" test with these two, IMHO.

One more thing - Marc Klaas was on the show during the time the couple who wanted to adopt baby Gabriel were also on. He tried to verbalize to Nancy Grace after the couple went off the air that he felt like they had villified the father, and that he felt that was wrong as there was nothing to suggest Gabriel's biological father had not been a good father. Nancy cut him off - felt bad that she was so rude to him. He is a good guy, and has done a world of good since his daughter Polly was murdered. He has proven his character to Nancy Grace ,and to everyone who knows him over and over again. On the other hand, Nancy knows only a handful of info about these prospective adoptive parents - and not much at all about the measure of their character. JMHO
I hope this baby is found and has been given to someone for keeping, but this mother seems to be another sociopath aka Casy Anthony. I hope and pray that I am wrong.

JMO - but these wannabe "adoptive parents" are way loonier than that child's mother. Jolly Jack freaked me out the first time I saw him on TV.

But, that's JMO.

Marigold
01-08-2010, 05:22 PM

Salem

BBM. I'm not saying it's wrong to speculate, I just wanted to add my opinion. I'm in Tempe, and while CCV is at the other end of the Valley to me, I know it is a huge mega-church with thousands and thousands of members. I also know they have a good community reputation, they do a lot to help the poor and unfortunate throughout the year. Iirc, they've been mentioned in the news for the food and rent assistance they give to people that are down on their luck.

Also, I know that EJ said she left the baby with "Cheryl". Did she give a last name too? If not, I can't even begin to imagine how many "Cheryls" attend CCV.

Marigold
01-08-2010, 05:24 PM

Did we figure out who Yanni/Yoni from Fox News is that Tami/Tammi and Jack kept referring to?

thx

I read on yesterday's thread that Yanni/Yoni is a local newscaster in Texas. Someone posted a link to his info, but I don't know how to look it up because I can't spell it either, lol.

Solstice Canyon
01-08-2010, 05:29 PM
...Marc Klaas was on the show during the time the couple who wanted to adopt baby Gabriel were also on. He tried to verbalize to Nancy Grace after the couple went off the air that he felt like they had villified the father, and that he felt that was wrong as there was nothing to suggest Gabriel's biological father had not been a good father. Nancy cut him off - felt bad that she was so rude to him. He is a good guy, and has done a world of good since his daughter Polly was murdered. He has proven his character to Nancy Grace ,and to everyone who knows him over and over again. On the other hand, Nancy knows only a handful of info about these prospective adoptive parents - and not much at all about the measure of their character. JMHO...

(snipped for space)

Kateyes, I agree with much of what you said.

Regarding the part above, I did not see the show, but read similar impressions from other posters, and from having watched NG quite a bit in the past (less & less so in recent months), I personally hope/wonder if she just isn't going to "take that" from Mark in front of the cameras right now due to wanting to "preserve" her chance to interview said loons again in the future. There have been quite a few times in the past when I felt she was being overly easy on someone simply because she wanted them to keep coming back (e.g., Ronald Cummings).

I would really hate to think that she'd blow off or disrespect Mark Klaas in that way and not be telling him in the background, "Hey, Mark -- this is what's up and why I did that! It's for the bigger good -- sorry!".

At least we can hope!

A_Closer_Look
01-08-2010, 05:31 PM

thx

I believe it ended up being Yami Virgin from Fox News in San Antonio, TX.

danni
01-08-2010, 05:32 PM

thx

I think her name is actually Yami, here is her fox 29 news team bio, http://www.foxsanantonio.com/sections/station/news-team/#yami-virgin

suzyq211
01-08-2010, 05:35 PM
"I got meal costs down to 40 cents a day per inmate. It costs $1.15 a day to feed the department's dogs. Now, I'm cutting prisoners' calories from 3,000 to 2,500 a day," the sheriff said during a recent tour of his tent city.

"They have to pay $10 every time they need to see a nurse. If they want to write to their families, they have to use special postcards with the sheriff's picture on them. If their loved ones visit, they see them through thick plate glass or over a video link."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest/10/29/chain.gang.reut/

Another tid bit!
In February 2007, Arpaio instituted an in-house radio station he calls KJOE. Arpaio's radio station broadcasts classical music, opera, Frank Sinatra hits, patriotic music and educational programming. It operates from the basement of the county jail for five days a week, four hours each day.

Well, I must say this is the best news i've heard all day!! :-)

Salem
01-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Hln news just had LE on and LE stated that EJ is still not cooperating asked again and a definite NO! No cooperation ....

This worries me and has from the beginning. It just makes me think she does have something to hide and hide it, she is. :furious: :(

Salem

Marigold
01-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Sorry to go OT but I wanted to add a few comments about Sheriff Joe.

When he said, ""They have to pay $10 every time they need to see a nurse..." Iirc, that it is deducted from their commissary funds, if they have them. No one is denied medical treatment if they can't pay, but if you're in the jail and have enough money to buy pork rinds on your personal account, then you also have to pay for incidental expenses before you get to "splurge" on commissary orders.

About the chain gangs... I am almost 100 percent certain that the inmates volunteer to serve on them, no one is pressed into service. As a matter of fact, supposedly there is a waiting list to join the chain gangs. Inmates can also volunteer to help with the jail's program for abused animals. The inmates get a chance to help rehabilitate dogs that have been abandoned, and hopefully, a few of the inmates get rehabilitated along the way as well.

Also, about the tents.. while it is true the inmates are living in tents, so are our soldiers serving in Iraq. I don't think it is wrong to give an inmate the same treatment that America's finest is getting while serving our country.

time
01-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Is ilovemyhusband33 on MP related to Jack or Tammi? (she's one of Jack's top friends)

Sep 22 2009 8:36 PM (Tammi's daughter)
awee hannah is so cuteee!!

i miss yahll so much

(referring to video?)

Someone who hearts the video has the last name Johnson (susiejj)

Maybe most of you have already looked through this

momtective
01-08-2010, 05:57 PM

thx

I read on yesterday's thread that Yanni/Yoni is a local newscaster in Texas. Someone posted a link to his info, but I don't know how to look it up because I can't spell it either, lol.

I believe it ended up being Yami Virgin from Fox News in San Antonio, TX.

I think her name is actually Yami, here is her fox 29 news team bio, http://www.foxsanantonio.com/sections/station/news-team/#yami-virgin

Email from Yami:
Thank you for the email. The Tempe Police already knew that Elizabeth had told the Peters and her grandfather that an underground group was helping her. At this point you can believe nothing that Johnson has said. We are just trying to keep the story out there so people will finally hear it and look around. Whoever has the baby probably hasn't seen this in the news. Do you live in Arizona or in Texas? If you find anything else please let me know. I pretty much i'm out on the streets looking at the places she was so we can have something new to report.

danni
01-08-2010, 05:58 PM

When he said, ""They have to pay $10 every time they need to see a nurse..." Iirc, that it is deducted from their commissary funds, if they have them. No one is denied medical treatment if they can't pay, but if you're in the jail and have enough money to buy pork rinds on your personal account, then you also have to pay for incidental expenses before you get to "splurge" on commissary orders.

About the chain gangs... I am almost 100 percent certain that the inmates volunteer to serve on them, no one is pressed into service. As a matter of fact, supposedly there is a waiting list to join the chain gangs. Inmates can also volunteer to help with the jail's program for abused animals. The inmates get a chance to help rehabilitate dogs that have been abandoned, and hopefully, a few of the inmates get rehabilitated along the way as well.

Also, about the tents.. while it is true the inmates are living in tents, so are our soldiers serving in Iraq. I don't think it is wrong to give an inmate the same treatment that America's finest is getting while serving our country.

BBM
How freaking true is that!

About the chain gains they volunteer so they can get out of lock down. inmates are locked down 23 hours a day and the only way to get out of being locked down and into the tents are if you are on the chaingang!

I wish more states would do what this guy is doing! If people don't like it don't do the crime that sent your arse to jail in the first place.

danni
01-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Email from Yami:
Thank you for the email. The Tempe Police already knew that Elizabeth had told the Peters and her grandfather that an underground group was helping her. At this point you can believe nothing that Johnson has said. We are just trying to keep the story out there so people will finally hear it and look around. Whoever has the baby probably hasn't seen this in the news. Do you live in Arizona or in Texas? If you find anything else please let me know. I pretty much i'm out on the streets looking at the places she was so we can have something new to report.

BBM so this makes me wonder if this is something that she is actually compasionate about or is it just her freaking job?

time
01-08-2010, 06:00 PM

I hope we don't have to talk a bout "Joe" here nor about mistreating prisoners as being ok - not referring to your comments. It is not moral to mistreat prisoners. Prisoners make some paltry amount of money per hour for their work - maybe like 85 cent so $10 for medical care is a lot and I do not think they should be charged... maybe poor folks get it for free ad rich ones don't care, but this is ridiculous as medical care in prisons is already habitually substandard. This might even discourage some from working - work is something prisoners actually want to do. While I agree that if prisoners can, they should pay back society and work in return for their keep, I don't like mistreatment nor do I like to hear people talk about the cruel things they hope inmates will go through in jail. This is a separate problem and completely unrelated to our soldiers in Iraq or any where else. I can go on about Joe's bad points and the fact that the FBI is investigating him, but I won't.

suzyq211
01-08-2010, 06:05 PM

Above BBM

Goshdarn right! My son lived in a tent for ten months in Iraq, so why should convicts be housed any better! JMO!

what about this?
01-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Oh lordy [pardon the pun], y'all don't know about colonics?

iirc, Kenny Loggins [the singer/songwriter] met his wife when she was the "technician" or whatever they call it for his colonic. They later got married. They walked out for the ceremony completely NEKKID [much to their guests' surprise.]

The colonics & the blockages probably refers to blocking out painful [fake?] memories, etc. New Age stuff. Plus, some alternative medicine uses all kinds of colonics as "treatments." One of the more popular ones currently is the coffee colonic.

You are able to absorb drugs, herbs, whatever much more rapidly through your rectum. One of the fellows currently on the PCSO jail log used to put his quaaludes up his butt to get higher quicker. [Yes, I know, eyukkk.]

You're right - I live down in SW FL, and they do have a lot of alternative medicine clinics featuring high colonics -- and they do relate it to "emotional" cleansing --

Someone posted earlier the BBB review of TPS' facility in Nashville, and she had CCHT credentials behind her name - anyone know what that stands for? or, since she was practicing "unlicensed enemas", maybe she made it up?

(Kenny has to be at least 65 years old - hope that wedding "surprise" wasn't recent. . . )

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Email from Yami:
Thank you for the email. The Tempe Police already knew that Elizabeth had told the Peters and her grandfather that an underground group was helping her. At this point you can believe nothing that Johnson has said. We are just trying to keep the story out there so people will finally hear it and look around. Whoever has the baby probably hasn't seen this in the news. Do you live in Arizona or in Texas? If you find anything else please let me know. I pretty much i'm out on the streets looking at the places she was so we can have something new to report.Thanks Momtective for posting this email. Do you think this reporter means that EJ told Tammi there was underground help, without involvement from TS ? I just find it hard to believe that TS had no hand in this.

lonetraveler
01-08-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm not certain, but some WSers thought he had meant motherhood when saying "it"

I don't know, hellinor. The sentence I'm referring to is below.

http://www2.wjbf.com/jbf/news/national/article/police_ask_for_publics_help_in_locating_missing_ar izona_baby/49816/

"Johnson, Gabriel’s grandfather: “I think it’s in San Antonio, in somebody else’s house, and she just ain’t givin’ it up.“

what about this?
01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Story on HLN now --

DairyGirl
01-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Thanks Momtective for posting this email. Do you think this reporter means that EJ told Tammi there was underground help, without involvement from TS ? I just find it hard to believe that TS had no hand in this.

It is possible that EJ is doing this on her own, with no help from the Smiths. It seems she found the Smiths online while looking for someone to adopt her baby, maybe she found some underground help the same way. She probably gave a story about her and the baby being abused and whatever group that responded didn't bother to check out the story. I am still suspicious of the Smiths but I also acknowledge that they may really be innocent in this. LE should have a better picture, hopefully having internet and cell phone records, etc.

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 06:26 PM
It is possible that EJ is doing this on her own, with no help from the Smiths. It seems she found the Smiths online while looking for someone to adopt her baby, maybe she found some underground help the same way. She probably gave a story about her and the baby being abused and whatever group that responded didn't bother to check out the story. I am still suspicious of the Smiths but I also acknowledge that they may really be innocent in this. LE should have a better picture, hopefully having internet and cell phone records, etc.I guess it's possible, but I find it hard to believe that TPS is not involved, if a hand off took place. Since LE has named them (publicly) as POI's, I would think that they have good info to back that up.

allaster
01-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Is it possible this girl is really troubled? She has no parents and was being raised by her Grandfather from what I can tell. I wonder if she was ever abused in any way? This would explain some of her behavior. I bet she latched onto the Smith's because they resembled what she wanted in a family and unfortunately instead of helping her they made things worse. Law enforcement should of been notified the second she was crying in the airport, TS, greed and lust over having a baby overcame hell with whats right do what you need to to manipulate this girl with a baby.

A_Closer_Look
01-08-2010, 06:30 PM
I'll be real surprised if the Smith's end up not being involved in some way. I'll be fairly surprised if they don't end up being the ring leaders in this fiasco. But I am surprised with most of these cases anymore, so it's definitely possible.

Marigold
01-08-2010, 06:31 PM
It looks like Tempe PD has established an update page for Gabriel:

http://www.tempe.gov/Police/EI/Gabriel%20Johnson%20Update.htm

It suggests that anyone "with additional information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at the 24 hour tip line. That number is 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678)".

If anyone is lurking that has information and would like to remain anonymous, you can call the local Silent Witness at 480-Witness or (800) 343-8477. You can also submit tips via email. The link is at the bottom of their site at http://www.silentwitness.org .

DairyGirl
01-08-2010, 06:34 PM
I wish we knew what LE knows. I am hoping that they have all kinds of info on cell phones, landlines, computer correspondence and whatever else there is out there. I am worried that Gabriel hasn't turned up yet, makes me wonder what LE does know.

what about this?
01-08-2010, 06:35 PM
It is possible that EJ is doing this on her own, with no help from the Smiths. It seems she found the Smiths online while looking for someone to adopt her baby, maybe she found some underground help the same way. She probably gave a story about her and the baby being abused and whatever group that responded didn't bother to check out the story. I am still suspicious of the Smiths but I also acknowledge that they may really be innocent in this. LE should have a better picture, hopefully having internet and cell phone records, etc.

It's really doubtful she did this on her own -- especially since the Smiths have been involved with adoption/surrogates for a while --

On HLN just now, they were interviewing the Smiths outside of some building -- did anyone get if they had just come from lie detector testing? I didn't hear that, but it looked that way --

what about this?
01-08-2010, 06:38 PM
I wish we knew what LE knows. I am hoping that they have all kinds of info on cell phones, landlines, computer correspondence and whatever else there is out there. I am worried that Gabriel hasn't turned up yet, makes me wonder what LE does know.

Well, thanks to Momtective passing on screen shots of FB/MS entries and all the other info the wonderful websleuths here have discovered, we DO know a lot of what they know, and are obviously taking seriously.

Add what Momtective sent to whatever phone records, etc., they have -- they must have a lot - IMO.

Dear Prudence
01-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Is ilovemyhusband33 on MP related to JS (she's one of his top friends)

Her career is listed as colonic therapist so I'm guessing she's an employee of theirs.

Also, Jack's myspace looks like it has been done by his wife to me. I don't know many 56 year old men who are into myspace for one thing let alone fill in favorite tv shows, movies, put captions to all the pics they post. Just kind of odd. IMO, TPS did it as another plug for the business.

DairyGirl
01-08-2010, 06:42 PM
It's really doubtful she did this on her own -- especially since the Smiths have been involved with adoption/surrogates for a while --

On HLN just now, they were interviewing the Smiths outside of some building -- did anyone get if they had just come from lie detector testing? I didn't hear that, but it looked that way --

Either the Smiths are into this up to their necks or they have been unfairly targeted by the LE. Hard to know. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and take them at face value but their are so many inconsistencies, such as when they met EJ and how long they have been involved with her. If they are involved then they are fools for going on national tv and proclaiming their innocence. It is all there, documented, everything they say. I still think they should have hired an attorney from the minute they found out they were POIs. Maybe they don't have the money or they are afraid it will make them look even more guilty. I just think if LE had reason to suspect that they aren't saying all they know, that LE would have more information as to the whereabouts of little Gabriel and it doesn't seem like they have a clue where he is. I am getting to the point where I fear he may be out of the country or not alive.

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 06:54 PM
OT, On CNN HLN they were talking about online addicts. Those people are really messed up ! LOL !

SusanB
01-08-2010, 06:56 PM
According to HLN, TS took the polygraph, and JS was in the process. No results yet.

des01
01-08-2010, 06:58 PM
According to HLN, TS took the polygraph, and JS was in the process. No results yet.

How soon would they release that info (if they release it) to the public?

~PrinceSSa~
01-08-2010, 07:01 PM
It looks like Tempe PD has established an update page for Gabriel:

http://www.tempe.gov/Police/EI/Gabriel%20Johnson%20Update.htm

It suggests that anyone "with additional information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at the 24 hour tip line. That number is 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678)".

If anyone is lurking that has information and would like to remain anonymous, you can call the local Silent Witness at 480-Witness or (800) 343-8477. You can also submit tips via email. The link is at the bottom of their site at http://www.silentwitness.org .

Makes me wonder why it says ADDITIONAL information as oppose to ANY information.:waitasec:

Prof
01-08-2010, 07:01 PM
I am somewhat intrigued by the first "adoption" this couple did, so I am digging around

TPS has suggested to the media that if people look into the bio dad of her "adopted" daughter, they would see what just what kind of person he is before they consider his claims --and TAW himself has posted some comments on the internet that the Smiths are not the people they say they are --so IDK

I found that the bio dad left interesting comments on the Today Show site
http://today.newsvine.com/_news/2010/01/07/3725520-is-missing-baby-gabriel-still-alive?pc=25&sp=25

He claims they moved to AZ and falsified docs to adopt his daugher

How old is the adopted daughter?

I found adopted daughter's bio dad records in TN a few years back (I think before adopted daughter was born), and I assume that it was not as serious as TPS alledges, as he seemingly was free to father the adopted daughter if she is only 3 1/2 -- hmmn interesting but I'm not sure how much I can post

momtective
01-08-2010, 07:03 PM
OT, On CNN HLN they were talking about online addicts. Those people are really messed up ! LOL !

They didn't out me, did they?

SusanB
01-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Very funny Mom!:applause:

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 07:07 PM
They didn't out me, did they?No, we're good for right now. :innocent:

A_Closer_Look
01-08-2010, 07:12 PM

:floorlaugh:

Baznme
01-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Makes me wonder why it says ADDITIONAL information as oppose to ANY information.:waitasec:

I believe it means any additional information other than what is posted in that notice. I've been thinking about this child all day long, checking for updates every couple of hours. I'm wondering about the Smith's. Last night on NG, I thought.....I heard her answer when asked how long she had known the mother........she said 7 months ago? That means she contradicted her earlier claim that she had only known her a few weeks? I may have misunderstood. Does anyone have the transcript of last night's NG show?

what about this?
01-08-2010, 07:17 PM

OMG! They didn't follow-up with the rescuing-cat-addicted people, did they?

(and speaking of cats - I would REALLY like to take issue with good ole Nance's statement last night, "She's like a cat. Just gives birth, and walks away" -- uuuhhhhh, cats are WONDERFUL MOTHERS! My cat was the most wonderful, caring, loving mother you could ever know!! I feel one of the best moments I was ever privileged to witness was "potty training day" with 5 little kittens lined up with rapt attention!)

But back to Gabriel --

dnrslucky1
01-08-2010, 07:19 PM
I am somewhat intrigued by the first "adoption" this couple did, so I am digging around

TPS has suggested to the media that if people look into the bio dad of her "adopted" daughter, they would see what just what kind of person he is before they consider his claims --and TAW himself has posted some comments on the internet that the Smiths are not the people they say they are --so IDK

I found that the bio dad left interesting comments on the Today Show site
http://today.newsvine.com/_news/2010/01/07/3725520-is-missing-baby-gabriel-still-alive?pc=25&sp=25

He claims they moved to AZ and falsified docs to adopt his daugher

I found adopted daughter's bio dad records in TN a few years back (I think before adopted daughter was born), and I assume that it was not as serious as TPS alledges, as he seemingly was free to father the adopted daughter if she is only 3 1/2 -- hmmn interesting but I'm not sure how much I can post
Wow! Bio dad even put his E-mail address on there. I would say he is asking to be contacted by LE or a reporter.

A_Closer_Look
01-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Wow! Bio dad even put his E-mail address on there. I would say he is asking to be contacted by LE or a reporter.

Yeah. If they did falsify documents to assist them in adopting H., then his best chance at proving that is probably right about now, while they are already under the microscope.

SusanB
01-08-2010, 07:22 PM
HLN:o:o had interview with LE, and they seem VERY confident that Baby Gabriel is alive.

BeanE
01-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Quick question: did the Smiths know that Eliz was in San Antonio and at those specific hotels?

Solstice Canyon
01-08-2010, 07:24 PM
...Does anyone have the transcript of last night's NG show? (snipped for space)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

Hi, I don't have time to read through to find the answer to your question right now, but here's a link to last night's NG show transcript if that helps!

NewMommy09
01-08-2010, 07:28 PM
I believe it means any additional information other than what is posted in that notice. I've been thinking about this child all day long, checking for updates every couple of hours. I'm wondering about the Smith's. Last night on NG, I thought.....I heard her answer when asked how long she had known the mother........she said 7 months ago? That means she contradicted her earlier claim that she had only known her a few weeks? I may have misunderstood. Does anyone have the transcript of last night's NG show?
Baznme,
I'm pretty sure the transcript was posted on page one or two of THIS thread.

ETA: Solstice Canyon beat me to it and reposted. :)

BTW, I know there have been conflicting reports, but I've heard TS say in multiple interviews that she met EJ at an airport back in July (when Gabe was about a month old) when EJ was leaving Boston.

A_Closer_Look
HLN:o:o had interview with LE, and they seem VERY confident that Baby Gabriel is alive.

Nice! Thank you! :woohoo:

what about this?
Quick question: did the Smiths know that Eliz was in San Antonio and at those specific hotels?

My guess is absolutely, and they were intimately involved with everything -- I really hope they release the results of the lie detector tests -- especially since they 'volunteered' to do them.

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 07:29 PM
I've double and triple checked and it's definitely gone. I'm not surprised that she's deleting incriminating stuff off the internet, but what baffles me is why she has been accepting total strangers as new friends in the past couple of days!

Publicity= More business for her business!

Prof
01-08-2010, 07:31 PM

Yes, and I assume that he probably has motive to speak to LE and media, since this couple has his daughter -- maybe he wants his daughter back?

I have questions -- he states that he is JDS's son-in-law in the present tense

Do we know if he still married to the bio mother of the "adopted" daughter?

And is she not a step daughter of JDS from a previous marriage, so the adopted daughter is not blood-related right?

From what I know from the bio dad's past that LDS is hinting at in the media, IMO it is very possible that TS took advantage of JDS' step daughter's circumstances to finagle the "adoption" of the little girl

what about this?
01-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Publicity= More business for her business!

Someone disassociated with reality -- hence all the smiling when a very small baby is missing!

BeanE
01-08-2010, 07:33 PM
My guess is absolutely, and they were intimately involved with everything -- I really hope they release the results of the lie detector tests -- especially since they 'volunteered' to do them.

Thanks, wat. I meant to say, do we have anything that indicates for sure they knew those specific hotels?

DairyGirl
01-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Yeah. If they did falsify documents to assist them in adopting H., then his best chance at proving that is probably right about now, while they are already under the microscope.

What does seem to be consistent in both cases is the total disregard for the fathers rights. It's like they think the father is insignificant to the child and they have no rights. That is what I don't understand about their appearance on NG the other night. Nancy just sat there while the Smiths trashed the father with no facts behind them. It's like they feel they are justified in breaking the law to protect the child from an abusive father but they are only taking the mother's word on that abuse. I can see them putting EJ in touch with an underground network to protect the baby from the so called abusive father.

what about this?
01-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Thanks, wat. I meant to say, do we have anything that indicates for sure they knew those specific hotels?

I guess that specific would have to come from MS or the FB pages for us to know at all - and I don't think (I can't access unless link posted) that that was found?

BUT -- somehow, I really think that TPS has everything documented -- they need to do a search of the home -- she wanted to look like the "savior" in this whole thing -- isn't she supposed to be writing a book?

Actually, I personally (IMO) have no doubt she has documented everything.

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 07:38 PM
We will probably hear from the Smiths first on their polygraph results, Nancy Grace will be sure and ask (cough cough). I am sure they will say they passed. If we don't hear from them tonight, something is really wrong. Might want to check those booking records from Maricopa County over the next few hours.

Dear Prudence
01-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Yes, and I assume that he probably has motive to speak to LE and media, since this couple has his daughter -- maybe he wants his daughter back?

And is she not a step daughter of JDS from a previous marriage, so the adopted daughter is not blood-related right?

From what I know from the bio dad's past that LDS is hinting at in the media, IMO it is very possible that TS took advantage of JDS' step daughter's circumstances to finagle the "adoption" of the little girl

I don't recall seeing the exact relationship of Jack and the little girl's mother being reported yet. Maybe I missed it. Does anyone know how she is related and where is she now?

danni
01-08-2010, 07:41 PM

I think the comments from others after he posted his are laughable. Some people...

I guess it sucks to think you know it all, maybe if they were members here at WS they WOULD know it all ;)

someone even said that they (the S's) didn't seem old enough to have an adult son in law. I think 56 is plenty old enough to have an adult child that is married to another adult!

danni
01-08-2010, 07:43 PM
I don't recall seeing the exact relationship of Jack and the little girl's mother being reported yet. Maybe I missed it. Does anyone know how she is related and where is she now?

I don't know where she (H's bio mom) is now but i do know that if you read the second sent. of TPS myspace about me section it states that they are raising her step-daughters child that they have had since birth and later adopted!

danni
01-08-2010, 07:50 PM

I am sure he wants his daughter back, "I'm angry. And the first chance that I have any opportunity, I will do as much as I can to gain not only visitation, but ultimately custody of my daughter," said Warford.
Read http://www.kpho.com/news/22180215/detail.html
Read comments http://today.newsvine.com/_news/2010/01/07/3725520-is-missing-baby-gabriel-still-alive?pc=25&sp=25

I can't get on TFS myspace right now saing something about an error but if you read the second sent. of her about me section I am almost 100% sure that it says STEP DAUGHTER so if that is is JS daughter from another marriage i don't know! If that is the case i don't see this TW kid saying that he is JS's son in law, he kinda hates the guy it seems!

BBM You lost me there! lol

ETA: Just got on myspace and it says STEP DAUGHTER!

Baznme
01-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Baznme,
I'm pretty sure the transcript was posted on page one or two of THIS thread.

ETA: Solstice Canyon beat me to it and reposted. :)

BTW, I know there have been conflicting reports, but I've heard TS say in multiple interviews that she met EJ at an airport back in July (when Gabe was about a month old) when EJ was leaving Boston.

From last night's NG show.

GRACE: Do you think, Tammi, that she is capable of killing this baby?

TAMMI PETERS SMITH, WANTED TO ADOPT GABRIEL: You know, from what I know of her, I don`t believe so. But I`ve only known her maybe three or four weeks.

and in the same interview later on she states:

I met her in an airport. She was depressed, crying. And I just knew the second I saw her, there is something wrong there. And she said -- I sat down. She said something, and I don`t remember what it was. This was 7 months ago. And I just immediately -- What do you want to do with your baby?

That's two totally contradicting statements and I find it shocking that this all began when the baby was only one month old. Good Lord!

P.S. Thank you Solstice Canyon

Marigold
01-08-2010, 08:07 PM
I just watched the local Phoenix Fox 5 o'clock news report, here's some of what was reported. Please note this is not verbatim, just going from my memory:

The Smiths showed up for their lie detector tests at noon at a police substation. It is now five pm and Jack is still inside the building, presumably still talking to LE.

Tammi came out around 3, said she had a bit of information that she turned over to the police today. She said that she thinks this information will help them wrap the case up very soon.

My impression of her, my opinion:
While being interviewed, she was very pleasant and nonchalant. She looked like she was having a friendly casual conversation. Her segment was short, but she did NOT plead with anyone to return the baby, or even act the tiniest bit concerned about the baby, she was smiling and laughing.

what about this?
01-08-2010, 08:13 PM
I just watched the local Phoenix Fox 5 o'clock news report, here's some of what was reported. Please note this is not verbatim, just going from my memory:

The Smiths showed up for their lie detector tests at noon at a police substation. It is now five pm and Jack is still inside the building, presumably still talking to LE.

Tammi came out around 3, said she had a bit of information that she turned over to the police today. She said that she thinks this information will help them wrap the case up very soon.

While being interviewed, she was very pleasant and nonchalant. She looked like she was having a friendly casual conversation. Her segment was short, but she did NOT plead with anyone to return the baby, or even act the tiniest bit concerned about the baby, she was smiling and laughing.

Whoa! Hopefully the NG show will be their next stop --

BeanE
01-08-2010, 08:14 PM

On Jack - 5 hours and he's still in there? How long do polygraphs take on the average?

On Tammi - Oh my! I thought she already had told LE everything. A baby out there, nobody knows where he is or how he is and she waited this long to give LE this bit of info??

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 08:16 PM

While being interviewed, she was very pleasant and nonchalant. She looked like she was having a friendly casual conversation. Her segment was short, but she did NOT plead with anyone to return the baby, or even act the tiniest bit concerned about the baby, she was smiling and laughing.BBM. This is what I can not understand, her attitude seems to be so calm and happy. This is the same attitude she has presented the whole time.

She said she gave info that might help bring this to a close soon ? Well, why didn't she offer it up sooner instead of making appearances on Nancy Grace and the other news outlets ?

I can't wait to find out just how truthful these people have been with LE.

Thank you Marigold for this report !

Prof
01-08-2010, 08:20 PM
I am sure he wants his daughter back, "I'm angry. And the first chance that I have any opportunity, I will do as much as I can to gain not only visitation, but ultimately custody of my daughter," said Warford.
Read http://www.kpho.com/news/22180215/detail.html
Read comments http://today.newsvine.com/_news/2010/01/07/3725520-is-missing-baby-gabriel-still-alive?pc=25&sp=25!

(You're probably just citing rather than telling me to read , because I started this discussion on his comments on the Today Show site lol)

I can't get on TFS myspace right now saing something about an error but if you read the second sent. of her about me section I am almost 100% sure that it says STEP DAUGHTER so if that is is JS daughter from another marriage i don't know! If that is the case i don't see this TW kid saying that he is JS's son in law, he kinda hates the guy it seems!

Okay, thanks for the MS info --If she says "step daughter" , the bio mom has to be JS's daughter, and I am wondering if TW is still married to her -- what you bolded saying that I lost you with (rightfully so) has to do with why I am asking these two questions:
Is TW still married to bio mom of JS&TS adopted daughter? (I now assume she is JS's daughter and TS's "step daughter")

BBM You lost me there! lol!

ETA: Just got on myspace and it says STEP DAUGHTER!

LOL that is because I ended up editing out any real specifics in that last portion, but they had to do with the bio dad's history that TS has been alluding to-- I have the affidavits (Do I sound like NG?), and although the victim is not named, I am fairly sure it has to do with the bio mom -- now am I in trouble?
Let me know if I need to delete anything, please?

LadyL
01-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I read that - I wonder what the connection is. Since she hasn't updated since 4/09, I think she will have some splaining to do to LE as to why she was in Mexico. Training perhaps.

Not to get OT - but she sounded pretty excited on her MS page about giving colonics. I would think that would be on the "world's worst jobs" TV show. But hey, that's just me!

;)

Mel

that was a vacation
she originally had vacation pics posted but they're gone now

Schmerty_Jones
01-08-2010, 08:23 PM
On Jack - 5 hours and he's still in there? How long do polygraphs take on the average?

On Tammi - Oh my! I thought she already had told LE everything. A baby out there, nobody knows where he is or how he is and she waited this long to give LE this bit of info??
This couple are up to their eyes in dishonesty. I feel that they lured & encouraged EJ after they connected on the internet. I think they took that baby Gabriel & sold him in that underground group they move with. Commerce in human babies!

LadyL
01-08-2010, 08:26 PM
I said something earlier about her not being the brightest bulb in the bunch.... I think she just changes 'person' on that page, using "I" to describe herself then saying 'single' because it's a business and not a personal page. Maybe she did it on purpose though, but she appears to be pretty sloppy about her online stuff (quantity not quality)

J. did the same thing on one of his pages - single status but then blurbed about being married to someone wonderful

I agree - think they're just used as a venue for business, esp. considering she's got 1500 or something 'friends' on fb - very few of whom are actually friends/family

Marigold
01-08-2010, 08:29 PM
BBM. This is what I can not understand, her attitude seems to be so calm and happy. This is the same attitude she has presented the whole time.

She said she gave info that might help bring this to a close soon ? Well, why didn't she offer it up sooner instead of making appearances on Nancy Grace and the other news outlets ?

I can't wait to find out just how truthful these people have been with LE.

Thank you Marigold for this report !

I'm glad to help. My brain is still reeling from watching her on the news, I'm almost at a loss of words to describe my impression of her. She seemed sweetly condescending and her attitude seemed so horribly inappropriate for the situation.

momtective
01-08-2010, 08:32 PM

My guess...Tammi failed the poly and eventually gave up the info
Jack didn't even have to take the poly and has spent the past 5 hours explaining his wife's obsession to have another child, her serious mental illness, her internet activities, her abusive childhood and first marriage, how wonderful she is with their adopted daughter, and how desperately he wants to avoid her going to jail. jmo

danni
01-08-2010, 08:37 PM
(You're probably just citing rather than telling me to read , because I started this discussion on his comments on the Today Show site lol)

LOL I know but i didn't want someone to have to ask "where did that come from! lol

Okay, thanks for the MS info --If she says "step daughter" , the bio mom has to be JS's daughter, and I am wondering if TW is still married to her -- what you bolded saying that I lost you with (rightfully so) has to do with why I am asking these two questions:
Is TW still married to bio mom of JS&TS adopted daughter? (I now assume she is JS's daughter and TS's "step daughter")

I have read and they have said that the adopted daughter H$%%#H is FOUR! but she might be real close to four or almost five I don't know her acutual birthday. I say my son is two but really he will be three next month so yea he is two but there is a difference in time between just turned two and will be three next month ya know.

LOL that is because I ended up editing out any real specifics in that last portion, but they had to do with the bio dad's history that TS has been alluding to-- I have the affidavits (Do I sound like NG?), and although the victim is not named, I am fairly sure it has to do with the bio mom -- now am I in trouble?
Let me know if I need to delete anything, please?

I think i get it....

not_my_kids
01-08-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm back, did I miss anything?
I had to take a break, coming across Tammi's MS friend (#4) and her blog, (Save this child I have spiritually adopted from abortion.)
That was a bit too much. Spiritually adopted was just a little cultish. Can't do cults and blackmarket adoptions in the same case. I decided she's just another martyr for her cause.

danni
01-08-2010, 08:54 PM
I'm back, did I miss anything?
I had to take a break, coming across Tammi's MS friend (#4) and her blog, (Save this child I have spiritually adopted from abortion.)
That was a bit too much. Spiritually adopted was just a little cultish. Can't do cults and blackmarket adoptions in the same case. I decided she's just another martyr for her cause.

It does seem as if there is alot of "adoption" going on around this womans (TPS) life. lol

SusanB
01-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Almost time for NG. Maybe some news, results of poly's.

not_my_kids
01-08-2010, 08:55 PM
http://www.kpho.com/news/22188104/detail.html

They said they wanted polygraphs...and Tempe complied.

ETA: After seeing the post above, I guess we already knew that. Sorry.

time
01-08-2010, 08:55 PM
J. did the same thing on one of his pages - single status but then blurbed about being married to someone wonderful

I agree - think they're just used as a venue for business, esp. considering she's got 1500 or something 'friends' on fb - very few of whom are actually friends/family

Yes, agree... there is one of "Jack's" top friend though who appears to have a video of Hannah on her page, connected to one or two of Tammi's kids in LA and to some woman with the last name of Johnson - mostly I'm wondering how the woman who has a video of Hannah (http://www.myspace.com/ilovemyhusband33) is related to Jack or Tammi

danni
01-08-2010, 09:01 PM
What

nashville

smiths on ng!

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Jean doing NG show tonight. Tammi and hubby are with them "live".

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 09:03 PM
They are GLAD they are persons of interest!!!

Krystylsea
01-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Smiths live on Nancy Grace now....again:croc:

SusanB
01-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Nashville. TS said she has tried very hard to get in touch w/LE, and that she has more info.

SusanB
01-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Did not confirm poly test. Only that they questioned the couple.

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 09:06 PM
LE will not confirm they took polys, said they questioned them. Jack and Tammi said they did take polygraphs.

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Police will NOT confirm that they took Polygraphs! Only confirm that they have questioned them.

Jack and tammi smith say they took polygraphs. Tammi claims that she called the police 4-5 times. And was finally called back at 10:30 where Tammi DEMANDED that a polygraph be given today. And miracuously it was set up.

pghbrandi
01-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Oh I can't STAND to listen to her!

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 09:07 PM
They will not have the results tonite because Tammi says they have toi be sent out to be anylized.

Tammi and Jack are still laughing.

Claims that police told them that a Person of interest is not that big of a deal....

SusanB
01-08-2010, 09:08 PM
They said they did take poly.
JS seems very shady to me.
Why the H**L do these people continue to be on TV???

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Publicity.... They can't get enough of the television.. Remind you of anyone else??

W8nC
01-08-2010, 09:10 PM
OMG, the pictures they are showing of that little guy are so incredibly CUTE!!!

The Smith's still don't seem upset or worried about the welfare of this little child they supposedly love enough to be his parents.

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Tammies info

Elizabeth has a garmin, and when they met up, she had the garmin turned on, and from what yonni says her cell phone had a signal in victoria texas. They claim that Gabriel is in Victoria Texas.

danni
01-08-2010, 09:11 PM
and when we met up she had a garmin on.

What the hell does the garmin being on or her having one have to do with the price of tea in china. Also when they "WE" meet up?

???

SusanB
01-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Poly's being sent out for evaluation
Yanni from Fox news is her "digger"
signal in Victoria TX on Sunday the 27th says TS. Sent TS a text message as well as TS.

Kinsey
My word. TS seems totally out there. She is loving every bit of this attention she is getting. This is almost too nauseating for me to watch, she annoys me way too much.

LadyL
Yes, agree... there is one of "Jack's" top friend though who appears to have a video of Hannah on her page, connected to one or two of Tammi's kids in LA and to some woman with the last name of Johnson - mostly I'm wondering how the woman who has a video of Hannah (http://www.myspace.com/ilovemyhusband33) is related to Jack or Tammi

I thought she was just a colonics employee/friend

do you mean you think she's family-related?

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 09:13 PM
We don't want custody of Gabriel if he was found, its can't happen and won't happen because his father has custody. And thats where he belongs. He belongs with his father!

seekjustice
If these people are lying they are unbelievably at ease with it. JMO.

Krystylsea
TPS friended me on both MS an FB

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 09:14 PM
They show no concern of this childs saftey at all. They are acting like they are talking about there recent holiday. Laughing, joking and being at ease!

Marigold
I just watched the local Phoenix news about this story on several stations:

Channel 3 independent didn't have anything new, said that Jack had *just* finished the lie detector test after arriving at the police station at noon. They also talked about Tammi's Facebook post and how it has now been deleted. (I wonder if they're lurking here?)

Channel 15 ABC news did a background story on ES about how she caused several thousand dollars of damage to an apartment.

Channel 10 Fox news talked again about the lie detector and once again showed Tammi saying that she hopes the info she gave the PD today helps to resolve the case quickly. They went a bit more in-depth this time, because at five they just said Tammi gave them info and this time they said that Tammi claimed it was info she just found and turned over to the PD today.

SusanB
For some reason, when TS talks, she does not seem to make sense. Is she saying she MET EJ while she was on the run?
What did she mean by explaining the Garmin and whether it was turned on when they met with her??????

danni
01-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Poly's being sent out for evaluation
Yanni from Fox news is her "digger"
signal in Victoria TX on Sunday the 27th says TS. Sent TS a text message as well as TS.

I wonder how "close" they really are with "Yanni" because her real name is Yami! with an M not an N like they are pronouncing it.

BeanE
01-08-2010, 09:16 PM
What does Tammi mean the day they met up with Eliz??

SusanB
01-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Come on Jean! Maybe you can get them...

danni
awesome freaking questiong. lmfao i wanna hear this

Blue_Dolphin308
Caller is asking tammie why she was trying to shut Jack up...

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Tammi claims that the producer was causing her to to shut him up. And that they had been warned to keep there answers short, and Jack has a tendancy to ramble so she nudges him to remind him to wrap it up quickly.

Jane is now asking about the facebook entry.

aim
01-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I agree. I noticed the comment about meeting with EJ on the run. Now they are bringing up the FB comment.

TravelingBug
01-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Wow, it's like the last two callers/questions - about TS nudging/trying to shut up JS and about TS and her FB entry - were WSers or had been reading WS!

And it's like TS has been reading WS to come up with "stories" or "answers" to all the likely tough questions raised here!

SusanB
01-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Showing the FB! from Dec 23. What does it mean? She's got to explain.
Says it was for Logan. ??? Wanted to let Logan know they were out of it, and EJ made her own moves.
Legality? Underground? TS said EJ said she found a domestic abuse shelter, and that is what it was!! FOS FOS
HINKY METER on HIGH!

danni
Wow, it's like the last two callers/questions - about TS nudging/trying to shut up JS and about TS and her FB entry - were WSers or had been reading WS!

And it's like TS has been reading WS to come up with "stories" or "answers" to all the likely tough questions raised here!

LOL I don't doubt it!

Blue_Dolphin308
"I was being threatened by logan, and wanted to make sur ethat he understood we are not interested in his son anymore. And secondly before Elizabth left, she let us know that she was going to a domestic violence shelter and they were going to take care of everything. Elizabeth had mentioned to me the word underground, at first it was a domestic violence shelter but then she used the word underground. I did not want to make logan think that i was trying to accuse him of doing anything to elizabeth."

Excuse the typos!

Dave AHFB
01-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Ok Cindy ok Anthony has ok competition uh ok

BeanE
01-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Did Tammi mean that the Smiths met with Eliz on Dec 27 and put a tracking device on Eliz car? I can't figure out wth she was babbling about.

LadyL
01-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Showing the FB! from Dec 23. What does it mean? She's got to explain.
Says it was for Logan. ??? Wanted to let Logan know they were out of it, and EJ made her own moves.
Legality? Underground? TS said EJ said she found a domestic abuse shelter, and that is what it was!! FOS FOS
HINKY METER on HIGH!

did she explain why she deleted it?

Prof
Wow did you hear TS lie on National TV about writing the comment on her FB page (the one Momtective posted a screenshot of) for Logan??

It is AWESOME that she was asked the question-- I only caught the answer, so I guess I'll be watching NG again later sigh

SusanB
Appears that TS had prepared her answers to explain the stuff that we are questioning! I'm glad it is not NG on tonight. She is not pandering to these two

lonetraveler
They will not have the results tonite because Tammi says they have toi be sent out to be anylized.

Tammi and Jack are still laughing.

Claims that police told them that a Person of interest is not that big of a deal....

Never thought that a colon cleanse could make you so d**n happy. This is one creepy couple.

Dave AHFB
01-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Fire nancy -- hire jean!!!

LadyL
01-08-2010, 09:25 PM

probably a bit of both
she did have a 'friend' who posted here I think twice - I'm sure TFPS is lurking, trying to find any reason she can to sue someone

SusanB
01-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Sightings of Gabriel in Nashville!

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Tammie had an attorney call Elizabeth and plea to her to come back to Arizona.

I think that Tammi just admitted that she now has a lawyer!

Searchfortruth
01-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Jack looks worried like he's never heard this story before.

aim
01-08-2010, 09:27 PM
What kind of "formalities" would a dosmesic violent shelter provide. She seemed to leave that piece of the puzzle. "Formalities" sounds like a new identity for Gabriel and an illegal adoption if you ask me.

Blue_Dolphin308
01-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Jack is fidgeting ALOT!