PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - OMAHA DOUBLE MURDERS Thomas Hunter Shirlee Sherman 3/13/08

Tuba
05-11-2009, 11:56 AM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/OmahaHomeMurders054.jpg

The stranger/murderer's Money House is ruled by Mars, which is here making a tidy sextile to Saturn, 3° - 3°, an opportunity to collect for a hit.

FifthEssence
05-11-2009, 06:18 PM

The stranger/murderer's Money House is ruled by Mars, which is here making a tidy sextile to Saturn, 3° - 3°, an opportunity to collect for a hit.

I concur although we have to wonder WHY someone would want to take out a young child.

Interesting the mother just happen to be out of town that day and it is the father who made the 5:48pm (daylight savings time) 911 call.

I'm wondering if the father or one of the older brothers who live away from home have anything to do with why this child was targeted.

Snick1946
05-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Why anyone would take out an 11 year old child like this has always disturbed me, it has seemed evident from the outset this was a hit job, maybe not by a professional but by a semi-professional. Someone who did it for drug money perhaps.
Local rumors had circulated about something involving the older brothers or the father.
Any additional insights on this disturbing case will be appreciated. Thanks very much.

dreamweaver
05-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Why anyone would take out an 11 year old child like this has always disturbed me, it has seemed evident from the outset this was a hit job, maybe not by a professional but by a semi-professional. Someone who did it for drug money perhaps.
Local rumors had circulated about something involving the older brothers or the father.
Any additional insights on this disturbing case will be appreciated. Thanks very much.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is was of the strangest cases I have ever read about. An 11 year old boy is not a usual target of any kind of crime. Well, maybe bullying.

Are you saying dad or older brothers hated this child or that dad or brothers were involved in something illegal and this boy paid for it with his life?

Snick1946
05-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Dreamweaver- yes, it's strange. No apparent motive but yet apparently a targeted killing. There aren't too many possible motives that come to mind other than revenge. Early on I think the speculation was on this being a drug related thing, maybe someone in the family owed a large sum of money, that sort of thing. I don't think many drug dealers would draw attention to themselves like this. Another and better one would be payback for something one of the boys parents did medically. Perhaps this guy was hired by someone who blamed one of the Hunters for the death of their child.
The chart seems to indicate this as a paid killing. That would eliminate one other theory- that the boy angered someone on line, maybe in some chat or game.
Its a very dark case. You'd think it would have received more publicity- prominent parents living near Warren Buffett's home, brutal murders. I have felt for some time that there may be some element of scandal involved and that is why LE is proceding so slowly- if they are at all. LE refused to cooperate with AMW in doing a story on the case and in fact asked them not to. That tells me one of two things- either they have a firm lead that is taking time to develop or they screwed up and don't want the publicity.

Tuba
05-12-2009, 09:45 AM
The writing under the chart, all of it, is visible. You may have task bars or some interference from your p.c. ".....chief objective, the housekeeper was extraneous. Sun had come from Uranus, an enemy to the boy."

Snick1946
05-12-2009, 10:05 AM
The writing under the chart, all of it, is visible. You may have task bars or some interference from your p.c. ".....chief objective, the housekeeper was extraneous. Sun had come from Uranus, an enemy to the boy."
Yes, thanks- I have it all now. Just needed to play with it a little. Terrific job on the chart.

YellowDog
05-12-2009, 01:54 PM

Tuba, interesting chart. Am I reading it correctly? One of the victims died at 3:16 and the other one dies at 3:44? If so, that's almost a 30 minute time span between killings. Which one died first?

I'll be the first to admit I know nothing about astrology.

Tuba
05-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Interesting way to look at this, Yellow Dog. The chart doesn't begin until Hit Man enters house at 3:20 p.m. daylight savings time. That is 2:20 p.m. standard time in the Central Zone. The numbers you are seeing on the chart are degrees, not times. But, based on your notion, the boy would have died first as it is Mars that rules the House of the child and Saturn that rules the House of the maid. You may very well be onto something. One thing we are sure of, the Hit Man did not leave until he was sure the victims were dead. He left at 3:45 p.m. C.D.S.T.

Tuba
05-12-2009, 03:07 PM
There was a New Moon conjunct Uranus six days earlier, March 7 2008. This is when the plot was hatched and the details firmed up. Mars was rising in Omaha, opposite Pluto. Pluto ruled the work force and laborers. If Mars was rising, of course Pluto was in House 7 and the ruler of the House 7 cusp was Jupiter, found in the House of homicide, 8. The ruler of the ASC was Mercury, with Venus and Neptune in H. 9 of matters at a great distance.

There was a shake-up in local gov't but I am not informed on that subject; it is in the chart for the New Moon which occurred in the gov't House, 10, with Uranus. The North Node of the Moon was also there but at the same degree as the cusp. That means fatalities, catastrophe. tragedy. The hour was ruled by Jupiter losing influence and Mars taking over (at 11:16 a.m.)

Traffic and transportation, schools and school bonds, property taxes based on school requirements were all highlighted.

Snick1946
05-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Tuba- if I am reading correctly, this plot was hatched in some other geographical location for a killing to take place in Omaha? Could it also have been someone local contacting someone at a distance to make arrangments?
I think I may know what shake up in local government you are picking up on. There was and has been an ongoing issue with local LE here- the police department at that time was severely short staffed, the Homocide division was especially hard hit- many here think that is why the case was bungled and is still unsolved. Maybe those who planned this knew they had a better chance of pulling this off and getting away with it?
Note also your references to schools, etc. One theory for some time has been that this crime originated with someone at the boy's school. Perhaps a teacher who feared being exposed as a pedophile, that sort of thing.

Tuba
05-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Both the hit man and the persons he worked for were based away from Omaha, yes. The Sun is the hit man. Uranus ordered the hit. Since these planets are in what is known as a dual Sign, at least four people should be involved (two for each planet). Could someone local to Omaha have sought this sort of "help"? Yes, Mercury with Neptune says, yes. Mercury and Neptune are in payment of money relation to the boss and the hit man.

Tuba
05-13-2009, 11:05 AM
The boy Ts. did NOT know this person, that is why he is called the traveling stranger! Important too to keep the hit man, an ag't., separate from the one who hired him. The hit man is the Sun in the House of Travelers and Strangers. He, the Sun, was last with Uranus, whose project this murder is. Then he decided on his appearance (the look, the disguise) for the occasion, Sun sextile Neptune and made the actual trip necessary to reach this neighborhood in Omaha, Sun sextile Neptune ruling the 9th House.

Whenever the same Sign is on both House 1 and House 2, it means the acting party is doing all he can to accelerate the future, in this case he was being efficient and trying to get done quickly. Now the actual manner of killing may have been part of his orders from Uranus, in order to send a message. Or, he may have had total control of how he killed the housekeeper and the boy. Look at the cusp of House 2 and of House 8. The nodes are there, riding the cusp, exact. Node ° = cusp ° fatalities, tragedy, catastrophe. (No news there but confirmation) Also, for confirmation, one looks to Mercury to ascertain what the event is about and here it is murder, pure and simple, H. 8. The project mgr. behind this, Uranus, is volcanic and overflowing with hatred and viciousness and blood lust. That was explained under the chart. And that is what we cannot comprehend. But knife murders? Confirmation again of the intense emotions behind this hideous plot. There are more individuals than two involved, also. Pisces is a dual Sign and home to both the Sun and Uranus. At least four conspirators committed these murders. The Moon confirms this, being also in dual Gemini.

He wasn't posing, the hit man, when he seemed to be scanning and scrutinizing houses for the correct one. It is not that he was given imperfect information but he had to be positive and the address had to match precisely. I'm sure you can see him with your mental retina~he is not a late teen but a full adult. The black case held the knives, of course. Since two men made the trip (Sun in Pisces in H. ), I wonder if the other waited for him and exactly where. By the chart, close. The hit man was in it for his payment, of course. Mars rules the Second House of House 9, the traveling stranger and it is Mars that has the opportunity provided by Saturn. For him, a job: Saturn is in House 6 for the House 9 killer. It is the Mars hour and matters advance with daring, deftness and speed under the red planet's influence. Jupiter day for killings at the wealthy professionals' place.

Also, we must not ignore nor forget the aberrated thought processes of these conspirators. Mercury is about to blow a valve at that late degree and is conjunct the addled, weird Neptune whereas the hands on perpetrator is conjunct zane ball Uranus who breaks laws for the excitement of doing it. This is shown by the Moon of "activity" (humph!) square Uranus also.

Tuba

waltzingmatilda
05-13-2009, 11:52 AM
Tuba, you have provided an excellent analysis. Thank you for taking the time to chart this case. As always, your hand penned charts are beautiful and your colorful written explanations are easy to follow.

I must ask, do you see any involvement of the father or was this retaliation against the father for some reason? Were the conspirators members of some type of professional alliance or club. I understand sometimes dates are needed for questions but thought I'd ask anyway. TIA.

waltzingmatilda
05-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Snick, Tuba stated in post #55 that the plot was hatched 6 days earlier. Do you know on what date Dr. Clair Hunter departed for her business trip? Just thinking because Tuba's insights are very intriguing. Thanks, matilda

Snick1946
05-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Snick, Tuba stated in post #55 that the plot was hatched 6 days earlier. Do you know on what date Dr. Clair Hunter departed for her business trip? Just thinking because Tuba's insights are very intriguing. Thanks, matilda

I have alluded previously to my enchantment with the Sherlock Holmes stories. I am now reminded of Dr Watson in one of the stories telling Holmes "My God, I believe I am beginning to dimly see what you are saying".

My assumption all along has been that Claire Hunter left Omaha the preceding weekend- she flew to Hawaii accompanied by a female collegue- I got this per someone who should know. The seminar she was attending I believe ran from Monday through Friday so she perhaps left Saturday- if the astrological data is correct, that would be right at the time the plot was being hatched.
I have some reason to believe that persons from the Hunter family have been following these disussions. We respect your privacy but if so perhaps someone can contact myself or WaltzingMatilda off the board via personal message to clarify a few things.

Tuba
05-13-2009, 04:45 PM
When the Moon caught up with the Sun and Uranus for the lunation on March 7, 2008, in Omaha Ts. Hunter's Sun of 21°II was right on the Ascending degree of 21°II and the rising Mars was directly and exactly on the progressed Sun of Thomas.

Mars and Pluto, the bloody violence of this New Moon chart, rules House 6 of workers, underlings, laborers, servants, an under class. Mars also rules Aries, intercepted in the H. of groups and organizations and gangs. The group is secret and "wears the mask", so to speak, because intercepted (hidden). Schools are implicated.

I'm not sure I have seen another New Moon chart so fraught with crisis. Saturn is in the home and property sector, ruling the House of death, as in death in the home. Saturn is on a critical degree. Pluto is on another degree of crisis, 0°Capricorn. Mercury is on a degree of crisis in the Aquarian 9th House. The Sun and the Moon are both on a degree of crisis as they combine to form the New Moon. The north node of the Moon is at the same degree as the cusp of House 4 and 10: tragic and fatal.

The New Moon http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/NewMoonMarch2008Omaha056.jpg

It takes unbalanced minds and human beings that are absolutely ropeable to plot and carry out such a crime fueled by these intense and ugly emotions.

waltzingmatilda
05-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Thank you again Tuba! This case gets more and more curious as I sleuth and I am becoming more interested in the activities and affiliations of the father. I wonder what his students have to say about him. Does anyone know the name of the site where students rate their professors? I remember reading about it in the case of the UG professor who recently was in the news but can't remember the name. If anyone knows and could pm the name of the site , I would greatly appreciate it. matilda

Tuba
06-06-2009, 02:21 PM
If anyone is in a position to activate the inspectors and detectives in the Hunter murders, this is the moment to get out and push. The knife wielding killer and the director of operations have been lucky so far but the luck just ran out. Dark Moon Lilith is on the Jupiter of their crime, the Sun is on the concealed facts of the activity that occurred, Moon intercepted in House 11 and Mars, Venus and Pluto are in more than helpful aspect to the physical components of the murdering. Even impersonal Mercury is rendering aid as it sextiles the Sun of the massacre. Both Sun and Mercury have been busy assisting for the last few days. We want progress!:Banane54:

waltzingmatilda
06-06-2009, 10:03 PM
If anyone is in a position to activate the inspectors and detectives in the Hunter murders, this is the moment to get out and push. The knife wielding killer and the director of operations have been lucky so far but the luck just ran out. Dark Moon Lilith is on the Jupiter of their crime, the Sun is on the concealed facts of the activity that occurred, Moon intercepted in House 11 and Mars, Venus and Pluto are in more than helpful aspect to the physical components of the murdering. Even impersonal Mercury is rendering aid as it sextiles the Sun of the massacre. Both Sun and Mercury have been busy assisting for the last few days. We want progress!:Banane54:

Hi Tuba,

We know that the perp took great pains with their disguise as the charts have indicated but are there any signs that a woman could be involved in these murders? TIA

matilda

Tuba
06-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Due to the concealed II Moon, it seems entirely possible but not in a way we would imagine. She is in adverse relation (a square) to the ignition actor, Uranus yet whatever was controlling this woman is Mercury, found in the H. of homicide. That is due to Mercury governing the Sign where the Moon is found: the Sun, Uranus and Mercury hold the power in this murder chart, they are in charge of the event.

Snick1946
06-07-2009, 01:22 PM

Many thanks for a posting that gives those of us follwing this case some hope that justice soon may be done!
I posted a paste of this on the regular thread- I have reason to believe LE is looking at that and will be notified accordingly.

Tuba
06-07-2009, 04:32 PM
One question to look into is comings and goings, Omaha, at the week of the crimes. The murderer arrived from a distance and moved on after commission of the homicides. He shows as Sun in Pisces, which means possible departure from Florida or Hawaii before arriving in town. This may only be helpful in narrowing among suspects if he drove. We no longer live in walled cities with gate checks. He also shows as Fixed Star Markab, so he considers himself skilled with his weapons of choice and others may hold that opinion as well.

You may remember that a New Moon chart was cast for the run-up to March 13. Jupiter and Neptune are dead bang on the Node of that chart and its Midheaven and the Full Moon today squares the crisis shown then in the way hospitals and the programs for the under class and jails were being administered.

There will never be a more illuminated moment to examine the facts of this case and act upon them. All the impetus now is on a successful determination of who was responsible and who acted in the hands on commission of the knife killings.

waltzingmatilda
06-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Due to the concealed II Moon, it seems entirely possible but not in a way we would imagine. She is in adverse relation (a square) to the ignition actor, Uranus yet whatever was controlling this woman is Mercury, found in the H. of homicide. That is due to Mercury governing the Sign where the Moon is found: the Sun, Uranus and Mercury hold the power in this murder chart, they are in charge of the event.

So would this mean that a woman perhaps played a behind the scenes role? Also if Mercury was controlling this woman does that indicate the possible motivation was that Tom had to be silenced for some reason?

Thanks for all you do for us Tuba, we sleuths are very fortunate to have you astros!:clap:

Tuba
06-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Who can understand this crazed thinking! Monstrous. One thing I do know, the Full Moon is occurring right on the victim in chief, Thomas and sheds strong light on what happened, including this woman who interests you, the Moon intercepted in House 11 at 15° II.

Only one factor I haven't said enough about, the tremendous rejection shown by Venus just into Pisces opposite Saturn retrograde. Something was going on at the hospital, that much is clear but I am not the one to tell you what it was. I have too few case facts.

How could the killer have expected to find Thomas alone? Yet he saw the housekeeper as an unwanted, unnecessary complication. I would appreciate a physical description of the housekeeper in health, not as she looked when found. But she appears in the horoscope as well upholstered.

It is no revelation from astrology that the murders were plotted but at least "the stars" confirm that. The Sun is semi-sextile Neptune and the ruler of House 12, the Moon, is square. Thus we have a plot and the matter is shown to have been established in advance of the killings by the Fixed Sign rising which means the whole crime was already underway, not murders in the heat of the moment. But, as I said, we already know that from witnesses who saw the man with the satchel casing the houses in that row to be sure of the address and description. Obviously, he came prepared to commit murder.

Who had an inferiority complex that perceived insult for the final time and took revenge?

What locale or state has peach colored license plates? What is the Mexican connection?

Knox
06-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Tuba, prior to reading your posts I knew nothing about forensic astrology. While I still do not understand completely, I am in awe of your revelations in this case. Thank you!

Tuba
06-07-2009, 09:43 PM
If you look at the New Moon chart which is on this thread for Omaha, it is of interest that Jupiter, which rules all but one degree of the child in the murder chart, is about to reach out to a golden opportunity, Jupiter sextile Uranus. The Moon and the Sun, however, get there first and block his access. In the double murder chart, the Sun has already done this, and so has the Moon, six days earlier. This brought career elevation and travel for the Moon.

You may recall the blood chill when seeing that Thomas was the next name up on the hit list, his birthday Sun rising in the March New Moon chart. How terrible to be so distinctly targeted that your personal identity is blazoned across the horizon as portent of the month's events. Moon-Sun-Uranus all afflicting him and he, with no supporting planet.

The opportunity that was knocked from his grasp would have brought him a science award and, though but eleven years old, encouragement toward a career identified to that. It would also have provided the opportunity for him to broadcast a startling truth. A truth now :silenced: sealed in his coffin.

waltzingmatilda
06-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Tuba, Here is a link to Fbi site with pics of both the victims as you had requested a photo of Shirlee Sherman.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/hunter_t.htm

Thanks, matilda

waltzingmatilda
06-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Here is also a link with pics of all US license plates......

http://c2.com/~ward/plates/table.cgi?width=100,columns=6

Poki
06-08-2009, 01:53 PM
I am an infrequent poster, read faithfully and am rarely able to contribute , but I thought this license plate site might help, in addition to the site waltz posted. I looked through several states and am not sure about peachy... Georgia has a new one out, these were issued, starting, in 2008. Unfortunately, this is the only one w/o a graphic, but the description sounds like it is definitely peachy.

http://www.15q.net/usindex.html

And, thanks for all you do.

Tuba
06-08-2009, 05:13 PM
As the years click by & the plates change, some that were peach are no longer. But Veracruz and Oaxaca, si.

Knox
06-08-2009, 06:46 PM
MÉXICO

Oaxaca

Home (http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/hp.html) > Americas (http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/world/AM.html) > México (http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/world/NA_MEXI.html) > Oaxaca Passenger http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/jpglps/MX_OAX_GI4_1990's-today.jpg

Veracruz

Home (http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/hp.html) > Americas (http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/world/AM.html) > México (http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/world/NA_MEXI.html) > Veracruz Passengerhttp://www.worldlicenseplates.com/jpglps/MX_VER_GI4_1990's-today.jpg

Knox
06-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Sorry to take up so much space could not get the link to paste.

Snick1946
06-08-2009, 08:08 PM
One thing that may narow it down quite a bit- wittnesses told LE that the car had NO front plate. Unless it was just missing that would be a clue, how many states don't require a front plate that also would match the description.
I do find it a bit difficult to conceive that someone would park thier car bearing Mexico plates- which aren't seen often at all in the Midwest US- in front of a neighbor's house while killing two people. I think it's more likely the car was fitted with phony plates beforehand then changed back right away.

Tuba
06-08-2009, 08:49 PM
That may be the case. The plates chosen should not have been peach, to avoid attracting attention. We knew the front plate was missing and that should be pursued but the police are probably well up on all of this. If not, big trouble.

Tuba
06-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Focusing on the boy Thomas at the time of the knife murder, his Cusp was 29:12 Scorpio, which has a solstice point or antiscion at the place of the transit Node of the Moon now. This marks a water shed location in the progress of the investigation. Jupiter and Neptune are directly on top of the node and House 8 Cusp of homicide, yes to the very degree. This represents good luck in discovery science at this time.

Evidence from the event is ruled by Mercury at 28:30 Aquarius and this planet also has a solstice point at 1:30 Scorpio sextile Pluto and trine Mars at the murders. The solstice is in the home, in the death findings. Mars just opposed this point, exposing and extracting the
facts available from the physical matter present at the crime. Carpet in the house has yielded up valuable evidence (Venus in Pisces in homicide sector with solstice point the Part of Fortune).

I wonder how Dr. Hunter entered at 5:30 p.m. The killer may have left a thumb or finger print on the door buzzer. We can't forget that the Full Moon fell in the House of the child and upon the activity that restrained them (intercepted Moon) that afternoon. Saturn, as we have examined, is now precisely square that Moon of 15° II. It trines the Jupiter of the event chart. When the solstice point of Hour Ruler Mars, 26:44 II is hit by the Sun in one week, while that same Sun makes the exact trine to Jupiter and Neptune, House 8 Cusp and node, the investigation should result in arrest.

waltzingmatilda
06-09-2009, 04:56 PM
~respectfullly snipped~

The opportunity that was knocked from his grasp would have brought him a science award and, though but eleven years old, encouragement toward a career identified to that. It would also have provided the opportunity for him to broadcast a startling truth. A truth now sealed in his coffin.

Tuba,

Does this imply a connection with the award and Tom's murder? Can you elaborate? TIA.

matilda

YellowDog
06-12-2009, 01:27 PM

Tuba, do you think the "director of operations" was connected to Thomas's school or to Creighton University?

Tuba
06-12-2009, 09:15 PM
waltzingmatilda, the connection would be, if connection there is, to the startling truth.

YellowDog, there was a problem with the school and that came out in the very first analysis but I am unfamiliar with the specific schools in Omaha and surround, so I can't really answer your question. I have a half-aunt who lives there and I will see what she has to say. In fact, I should have written her before.

waltzingmatilda
06-12-2009, 09:30 PM
waltzingmatilda, the connection would be, if connection there is, to the startling truth.

YellowDog, there was a problem with the school and that came out in the very first analysis but I am unfamiliar with the specific schools in Omaha and surround, so I can't really answer your question. I have a half-aunt who lives there and I will see what she has to say. In fact, I should have written her before.

This worries me, Tuba!

Snick1946
06-12-2009, 11:18 PM

Tuba, Tom was a sixth grade student at King Science Center, a magnet school on the near North side of town. It is not in his neighborhood, he had to be bussed there. Does this help?

YellowDog
06-13-2009, 02:14 PM
If you look at the New Moon chart which is on this thread for Omaha, it is of interest that Jupiter, which rules all but one degree of the child in the murder chart, is about to reach out to a golden opportunity, Jupiter sextile Uranus. The Moon and the Sun, however, get there first and block his access. In the double murder chart, the Sun has already done this, and so has the Moon, six days earlier. This brought career elevation and travel for the Moon.

You may recall the blood chill when seeing that Thomas was the next name up on the hit list, his birthday Sun rising in the March New Moon chart. How terrible to be so distinctly targeted that your personal identity is blazoned across the horizon as portent of the month's events. Moon-Sun-Uranus all afflicting him and he, with no supporting planet.

The opportunity that was knocked from his grasp would have brought him a science award and, though but eleven years old, encouragement toward a career identified to that. It would also have provided the opportunity for him to broadcast a startling truth. A truth now :silenced: sealed in his coffin.

Could Thomas, at age 11, have developed something so scientifically advanced that the discovery was worth killing him for?

Snick1946
06-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Could Thomas, at age 11, have developed something so scientifically advanced that the discovery was worth killing him for?

Could he have stumbled across something he wasn't supposed to know WHILE researching for a school project? Could that be what the chart is telling us? Perhaps the startling truth was not scientific but something else completely.

YellowDog
06-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Could he have stumbled across something he wasn't supposed to know WHILE researching for a school project? Could that be what the chart is telling us? Perhaps the startling truth was not scientific but something else completely.

That's entirely possible. I keep thinking about Tuba's comment about "Director of Operations" and I feel like it has to be someone pretty high up who at least masterminded this horror.

YellowDog
06-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Or could he have actually been the winner of the science contest and found out after the fact and was going to expose the person in charge of the contest?

waltzingmatilda
06-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Or could he have actually been the winner of the science contest and found out after the fact and was going to expose the person in charge of the contest?

I had not considered that perspective, YellowDog. It would be interesting to know if the award went to the child of an educator who is a higher up. What I'm getting at is someone may have been trying to make an impression on a superior by awarding the prize to their child instead of Tom.

Good thinking, YellowDog!

Snick1946
06-14-2009, 01:17 PM

Could this be the contest??

http://www.ne.nrcs.usda.gov/partnerships/Sci_Bowl/MS_news_release.html

The Science Bowl is apparently held yearly in February. Nothing specific re the boy's school in this link but I'd bet they sent a team and there is a good chance Tom might have been on it. The timing here is interesting, just enough time for some flak to have developed if there was any hanky panky with the award or with who got to go for the school.

YellowDog
07-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Tuba, do you have any new thoughts on the Omaha murders?

Tuba
07-03-2009, 11:22 PM
I am frustrated. My aunt, who lives in Omaha, has tried twice to send me material about the murders. What appears is an intriguing heading but a blank email. I will give it some more independent thought. Is there progress in the investigation that you know of? There SHOULD be!

YellowDog
07-04-2009, 08:25 PM
I am frustrated. My aunt, who lives in Omaha, has tried twice to send me material about the murders. What appears is an intriguing heading but a blank email. I will give it some more independent thought. Is there progress in the investigation that you know of? There SHOULD be!

No, none that I've heard or read about. It's very frustrating.

waltzingmatilda
07-07-2009, 11:53 AM

Tuba, Does this point to a mother or mother figure who unknowingly communicated information about Tom's arrival home that day? Or perhaps a woman who has information that could shed light on the murders?

This woman intrigues me. TIA

wm<3

Tuba
07-07-2009, 02:14 PM
There are always factors and figures outside of the event, which is closed in time and space. A woman we don't know about could be one of them. As far as people shown in the chart, there are the housekeeper, Thomas, the killer with satchel, the warped mastermind who is off-scene but controlling the action. The first named, victims, did not contribute to their awful demise, wittingly or unwittingly except by being present and admitting the killer to the home. They both appear as adverse to the plot and the killer. They definitely did not help it along even by some past action.

Mercury is a planet of interest in these murders. There has been no mention of binding the victims (which would be Mercury). They seem to have simply been stabbed and sliced in place. But Mercury is in the House of death & homicide and he or she played a part in this. Further, he or she is involved because conjoined to the dispositor of the killer and who gave the orders, the director. We know Mercury is desperate--he is at the end of his roller. 28°30' Aquarius is out of patience, out of ideas, out of resources but it is this individual who may have provided information, deliberately, to the Boss Man and the killer, which helped the plot. Possibly it was information about the neighborhood and the very street and house description since Mercury rules House 3. We've talked about this Mercury before and how its solstice point in Scorpio was trine Mars and sextile Pluto and A-Okay with what was about to go down.

YellowDog
07-08-2009, 03:11 PM
There are always factors and figures outside of the event, which is closed in time and space. A woman we don't know about could be one of them. As far as people shown in the chart, there are the housekeeper, Thomas, the killer with satchel, the warped mastermind who is off-scene but controlling the action. The first named, victims, did not contribute to their awful demise, wittingly or unwittingly except by being present and admitting the killer to the home. They both appear as adverse to the plot and the killer. They definitely did not help it along even by some past action.

Mercury is a planet of interest in these murders. There has been no mention of binding the victims (which would be Mercury). They seem to have simply been stabbed and sliced in place. But Mercury is in the House of death & homicide and he or she played a part in this. Further, he or she is involved because conjoined to the dispositor of the killer and who gave the orders, the director. We know Mercury is desperate--he is at the end of his roller. 28°30' Aquarius is out of patience, out of ideas, out of resources but it is this individual who may have provided information, deliberately, to the Boss Man and the killer, which helped the plot. Possibly it was information about the neighborhood and the very street and house description since Mercury rules House 3. We've talked about this Mercury before and how its solstice point in Scorpio was trine Mars and sextile Pluto and A-Okay with what was about to go down.

If neither one of the victims helped this along through previous actions or knowledge, wouldn't this almost have to be a "vendetta" killing? Could this be a love triangle with the child being the stumbling block?

waltzingmatilda
07-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Great question YellowDog!

YellowDog
07-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Hi Tuba:

Is there any indication from your chart on the Omaha murders as to which victim was killed first?:waitasec::waitasec:

Tuba
08-08-2009, 10:42 AM
No, Yellow Dog but the housekeeper was in a hall and Thomas in a room. The chart does show she tried to protect him so she was undoubtedly "taken care of" first.

Snick1946
08-09-2009, 08:17 PM
No, Yellow Dog but the housekeeper was in a hall and Thomas in a room. The chart does show she tried to protect him so she was undoubtedly "taken care of" first.

Tuba, I think it's been said before but I will say it again: Thanks from all of us interested in this case for all the time and effort you have expended on our inquiries.
I am mildly hopeful that we may be seeing some developments in this case soon.

YellowDog
08-10-2009, 11:49 AM

Thanks for the input Tuba.

YellowDog
09-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi Tuba:

Could the man in the long coat who was seen entering the house have actually been a woman using the long coat and dark markup as a disguise to conceal her sex?

Tuba
09-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Yellow Dog, I had not considered a female knifer, not at all. The thing is, the murderer was not the mastermind. It would be extraordinary to seek the assistance of a woman to do such a crime for many reasons which I'm sure you're aware of but astrologically, the Sun can be either a male, or a female with a notable ego. And the fact that the Sun is in Pisces does not change that.

Snick1946
09-18-2009, 09:56 AM
Yellow Dog, I had not considered a female knifer, not at all. The thing is, the murderer was not the mastermind. It would be extraordinary to seek the assistance of a woman to do such a crime for many reasons which I'm sure you're aware of but astrologically, the Sun can be either a male, or a female with a notable ego. And the fact that the Sun is in Pisces does not change that.

Tuba, again- we are very appreciative of your efforts and help in this very baffling case.
Something occured to me recently, maybe I am off base but wanted to mention it. From what I can learn, Tom was somewhat into online gaming, probably of the fantasy genre. Your earlier reading had mentioned that this tragic event was possibly related to some great truth that he had uncovered. Could you see this as maybe being something that happened not in our real world, but in the alternative reality of some cyberworld? In other words could the murders have been related to something that happened in a fantasy game?
This may not be as farfetched as it seems, many participants of these games take these things dead seriously. The method of killing would seem consistant with someone living in a gamer mindset.
I don't see any conflict between this idea and the other factors you mentioned from the chart. Two persons could well have been involved in this and his school could have been where the problem originated.
When you get a chance any comments appreciated.

Tuba
09-18-2009, 10:14 AM
I agree with you about the mindset. Bears looking into.

waltzingmatilda
09-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Hmmmm! Could this woman who is representated by Mercury actually be a cyber woman? Mercury is the ruler of communications which would include computers and the world wide web, yes?

I recall your response to my question if a woman could be involved which stated and this may not be exact quote but: "A woman could be involved but [B]not in the way one might think[B]."

Where was Neptune that day? Gosh I must go back and review the charts! This case makes me :banghead:

Tuba, thanks for al you and the other FA's do for us! What a great resource you all provide for us sleuths!

wm

waltzingmatilda
01-24-2010, 12:04 PM
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if the charts reflect any progress in 2010 in the murders of Tom Hunter and Shirlee Sherman. I would be most grateful if Tuba or anyone could take a look-see. I remember Tuba posted last spring (IIRC) that alignments were favorable for progress during that time, however there's been no official word to confirm it. Nobody's talking about this case. Omaha World Herald interviewed Mrs. Dr. Hunter last fall and ran a story but no new facts were revealed other than LE is focusing on computer forensics and LE is not telling them anything. Geesh this is a tough case to sleuth.

Thanks bunches,

wm

Tuba
01-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Obviously, when I worked on this case last year, I knew Ts. Hunter's birth date because it was part of the New Moon in Omaha 2008 analysis. Was he born on June 11 or 12? Apparently, there is some notation on the Main Forum that he was b. June 12, 1996. I would also appreciate a direction to the police composite sketch of the suspect. He has consistently been described as olive or dark complected but when I "see" him, his actual coloring is that of a v. fair strawberry blond with a pudgy face. Maybe that is the mastermind doing a demo for the hit man. Or the disguised killer could have also disguised his face.

Knox
01-24-2010, 06:42 PM
http://www.omaha.com/article/20091025/NEWS01/710259859
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/hunter_t.htm
http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/17003921.html

Odd that the FBI does not have the suspect sketch on their page, only a vehicle description. WM or Snick will have to answer DOB question. The first link has photo's of Tom I had not seen before.

Tuba
01-24-2010, 09:39 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/TsHunterPlanetsinEvent001.jpg

This horoscope gives us a look at how Thomas connected to the environment on March 13 and the figures in it. The most revealing feature of this chart is Uranus at the cusp of House 7. That is the House of open and overt enemies, the sort that announce themselves. This contrasts with felons who operate from stealth and ambush. However, this Uranian figure was not above disguising himself in order to gain entry and to appear in the street as something he was not. Uranus also rules the House of the killer and those two Houses, 7 & 8 must be read together.

The usual Aquarian detachment is exaggerated in the 4th degree of the Sign and so this individual was impersonal in his vicious attack and that would be true even if the Sun or the Moon or Jupiter or Venus was at that degree. The fact that it is Uranus lets us know that the knifing perpetrator handled this like an assignment. This was apparent in earlier charts as well. Taking risks and chances--big ones--is a way of life for him. He does get charged off of it, mentally and viscerally. (Mercury with Mars in his 5th H. but in Taurus)

He is at home in groups as long as his "space" is respected. Otherwise, he will give you the the stiff arm. This is known from his Aquarian signature but also from Pluto in his House of friends. He likes technology. He has studied science. He feels secure and protected by his group associations. He moves around a lot. He is conjunct the Fixed Star Bos.

He is a man of heavy prejudices, a bigot. :snooty:

waltzingmatilda
01-25-2010, 01:30 PM
I have Tom's DOB as 6-12-96.

Tuba, thanks for the wonderful assessment of Tom's natal planets the day of the murders. The perp description is very interesting to say the least. It sounds like the perp was the one in disguise esp since the composite is no longer on the FBI site...hmmmmm. (Thanks Knox!) All JMO. I have asked on the thread for anyone knowing Shirlee's place and possibly time of birth to please let us know. Hopefully someone will help us out. I will submit it if I confirm anything.

I have more specific comments and questions. Will organize my thoughts and post later.

wm

waltzingmatilda
01-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Shirlee Sherman's DOB is 4-7-1950. According to the obituary at link, Shirlee was a 'lifetime' resident of Omaha and graduated Central High School in 1968. I am assuming 'lifetime resident' means she was born and raised in Omaha.

Thanks, wm

waltzingmatilda
01-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Thank you astros! This is great that y'all created a thread for the murders of Tom and Shirlee. I'm going to add a link to this on the thread for them in the crimes forum.
Awesome news! Thank you a kazillion times over!

wm

Tuba
01-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Examining Shirlee's planets, one sees a high minded woman who was indulgent and pleased with Tom and his adventures in virtual reality. That violent afternoon of March 13, not only was Mars opposite Pluto but Mars was on Shirlee's Uranus, natal and progressed. That was the horrible manner of her death. What is strange & disconcerting is that this very afternoon, she had her Venus return (transit Venus overhead was on her birth Venus) opposite Saturn in the heavens and Mercury in transit was on Shirlee's Jupiter! She was elated with life and the day's happenings and looking forward to more good times. The fiend totally sandbagged her. The surprise is seeing Shirlee's links to the event apart from the knifing itself.

FifthEssence
01-27-2010, 09:33 PM
Examining Shirlee's planets, one sees a high minded woman who was indulgent and pleased with Tom and his adventures in virtual reality. That violent afternoon of March 13, not only was Mars opposite Pluto but Mars was on Shirlee's Uranus, natal and progressed. That was the horrible manner of her death. What is strange & disconcerting is that this very afternoon, she had her Venus return (transit Venus overhead was on her birth Venus) opposite Saturn in the heavens and Mercury in transit was on Shirlee's Jupiter! She was elated with life and the day's happenings and looking forward to more good times. The fiend totally sandbagged her. The surprise is seeing Shirlee's links to the event apart from the knifing itself.

another confirmation Shirlee Sherman was NOT the target nor associated with the bizarre force behind this horrible crime.
Prayer go out to her Family. We are sorry for your loss.

Mom2three
01-28-2010, 01:29 AM
Just weighing in. I am from Omaha and was reading this thread. One post mentioned the school he went to and a science contest he could have been in or something he discovered. I teach for OPS and I really doubt he had "discovered" something and was killed over that. The school he went to is a science and technology magnet, but they offer things like robotics, nothing in the way of discovering something new worth killing over.

The rumor around town was that it was a hit, the killer came to town and left very quickly.

Remember Amber Harris. The OPD finally arrested the killer on that murder. It took a while, but he was given the death penalty. Hopefully the OPD is still working on this and will bring it to closure soon.

waltzingmatilda
01-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Shirlee Sherman's DOB is 4-7-1950. According to the obituary at link, Shirlee was a 'lifetime' resident of Omaha and graduated Central High School in 1968. I am assuming 'lifetime resident' means she was born and raised in Omaha.

Thanks, wm

Rut Roh! I forgot to add the link for this post.

http://www.tributes.com/show/83053003

mom2three, The chart did show a connection to schools but I lean toward the school connection being to Creighton instead of Tom's school. It doesn't seem likely that a classmate of Tom's could have pulled off such a murder but that's JMO. Thanks for sharing your knowledge of Tom's school and the Omaha area. I hope you continue to share with us.

Thanks Tuba for the assessment of Shirlee's chart the day of the murders. It pretty much confirms that she was not the main target of the killer, which many of us have suspected.

Forgive my astro-ignorance but has a chart been cast for the time that Mr. Hunter arrived home and found the bodies? If not, what information do we need and I'll try and find it. I think the time is stated in a news article somewhere where Dr. Hunter was interviewed.

Thanks all,

wm

Tuba
01-28-2010, 12:05 PM
It was never intended to suggest that Thomas was killed over his prize winning abilities in science. That was a look at what would have been a brilliant future and what he would have accomplished if he had lived. That he was killed is a loss for us all.

From the first, everyone on the thread has said that these killings were a hired hit.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FORENSIC ASTROLOGY - OMAHA DOUBLE MURDERS Thomas Hunter Shirlee Sherman 3/13/08

This post is talking about the discovery science being investigated at the scene: the forensics

Snick1946
01-28-2010, 12:15 PM
Rut Roh! I forgot to add the link for this post.

http://www.tributes.com/show/83053003

mom2three, The chart did show a connection to schools but I lean toward the school connection being to Creighton instead of Tom's school. It doesn't seem likely that a classmate of Tom's could have pulled off such a murder but that's JMO. Thanks for sharing your knowledge of Tom's school and the Omaha area. I hope you continue to share with us.

Thanks Tuba for the assessment of Shirlee's chart the day of the murders. It pretty much confirms that she was not the main target of the killer, which many of us have suspected.

Forgive my astro-ignorance but has a chart been cast for the time that Mr. Hunter arrived home and found the bodies? If not, what information do we need and I'll try and find it. I think the time is stated in a news article somewhere where Dr. Hunter was interviewed.

Thanks all,

wm

According to this link:

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/16658516.html

Dr Hunter arrived home at 5:48 PM that afternoon.

Snick1946
01-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Just weighing in. I am from Omaha and was reading this thread. One post mentioned the school he went to and a science contest he could have been in or something he discovered. I teach for OPS and I really doubt he had "discovered" something and was killed over that. The school he went to is a science and technology magnet, but they offer things like robotics, nothing in the way of discovering something new worth killing over.

The rumor around town was that it was a hit, the killer came to town and left very quickly.

Remember Amber Harris. The OPD finally arrested the killer on that murder. It took a while, but he was given the death penalty. Hopefully the OPD is still working on this and will bring it to closure soon.

I agree- I think the startling truth Tom uncovered was not some scientific breakthrough. I think he stumbled across something unexpected while researching for a science project, probably on his parents' computer.
The nature of this is open to speculation. I have considered that perhaps something was going on at CU that was supposed to be kept secretive; some sort of research or illicit activities.
I am told by someone who should know that Tom was never on any of the computers at Creighton.
I also wonder if the 5:40 or so arrival time at home was usual for Dr Hunter?

moonlighter
01-28-2010, 07:04 PM

Im sorry, did I miss the part where the killer came forward and said who he was after or when the police said as much.

Im pretty sure nothing has been confirmed at this point.

FifthEssence
01-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Im sorry, did I miss the part where the killer came forward and said who he was after or when the police said as much.

Im pretty sure nothing has been confirmed at this point.

It is true, to date, not much of anything has been confirmed, in fact, this case appears to have been purposely kept out of the eye of the public, quieted down quickly by Law Enforcement.

THIS FORUM has discussions associated with the ASTROLOGY charts and those possible clues they may reveal.
May I suggest you skim through some of the other threads in this Forum so you can get an idea as to how Forensic Astrology has successfully gathered details not otherwise found or revealed through conventional investigative methods. In a fair amount of instances, the same observations/clues were later disclosed to the public by LE. Have a look.

moonlighter
01-29-2010, 03:52 PM
It is true, to date, not much of anything has been confirmed, in fact, this case appears to have been purposely kept out of the eye of the public, quieted down quickly by Law Enforcement.

THIS FORUM has discussions associated with the ASTROLOGY charts and those possible clues they may reveal.
May I suggest you skim through some of the other threads in this Forum so you can get an idea as to how Forensic Astrology has successfully gathered details not otherwise found or revealed through conventional investigative methods. In a fair amount of instances, the same observations/clues were later disclosed to the public by LE. Have a look.

Im well aware of the work that has been done here and I am in no way trying to take away from it.

But if were trying to be good 'sleuths' I think it is foolish to accept anything as fact or confirmed until the LE have said so.

Tuba
01-29-2010, 03:58 PM
When something confirms one's suspicion, it is acceptable to say so. That in no way proclaims that it is a truth for the record books.

21merc7
01-29-2010, 06:49 PM
When something confirms one's suspicion, it is acceptable to say so. That in no way proclaims that it is a truth for the record books.

Thank you, needed to hear that too. As I can see a few others did.:blowkiss:

Knox
01-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Glad to see a individual thread opened for this case. Now all the posts and charts are easy to find and reference :)

Kudo's to you Snick for your perseverance in this case!!!!!

Mom2three
01-30-2010, 02:52 AM
Just heard a new "rumor" from someone in town who has contacts with people in the case. It seems there may have been XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. The father is a pathologist at Creighton, I believe. I can't tell how I learned this, but I thought if it would help Tuba, I would share.

waltzingmatilda
01-30-2010, 09:36 AM
Just heard a new "rumor" from someone in town who has contacts with people in the case. It seems there may have been XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. The father is a pathologist at Creighton, I believe. I can't tell how I learned this, but I thought if it would help Tuba, I would share.

Wow! Mom2three! I hope this rumor is not true. Thanks for informing us of the rumors there in Omaha. It's good to have a local posting here. We discussed this theory on the main thread IIRC a long time ago.

Snick1946
02-23-2010, 11:46 AM
WOWT had a news story last night on this crime and their site has this article today:

Despite a $50,000 reward for information, the March 2008 murders of 11-year-old Thomas Hunter and Shirlee Sherman in the Dundee neighborhood of Omaha remain unsolved.

Police are still asking questions and those who live in the neighborhood say they're concerned that a killer is still on the loose. There’s not much information coming from police headquarters, but those who live and work in the area are still concerned and worried.

“I can’t understand why he would kill two people like that and I have kids and would be worried about it,” said resident David Radler. “I am worried about it.”

Radler remembers how the killings affected residents. "It’s something that I worry about ‘cause it was such a random, maybe it wasn’t random, but it was so significant it touched so many people’s lives and it’s still out there. It needs to be closed and we need to find out what happened.”

Police are still trying to figure out what happened. The case is now a part of the FBI Web page. Officials are seeking information about the killings of the Hunter boy and the family housekeeper found in the Hunter home on March 13, 2008. Officials would like to talk to a man with a dark or olive complexion who got out of an SUV that looked like a gray or silver Honda.

This does not make Lori Robinson afraid. She still moves around the Dundee neighborhood where she works, but is more aware of what goes on around her.

“Oh yeah, it worries you to think that the person is out there and could it again. I wouldn't be so worried about it for myself, but worried about the kid that didn’t deserve it, being a mom.”

Police did not respond to a request from Channel 6 News for an interview about the double homicide. Anyone with information about it should call police at 444-7867. You do not have to leave your name.

waltzingmatilda
03-13-2010, 08:26 AM
Bumping up in memory of Shirlee Sherman and Tom Hunter.

Today marks the 2 year anniversary of these senseless murders.

Tuba
03-13-2010, 12:15 PM
My mother's half-sister lives where these murders occurred. I hope her suppressive attitude is atypical. "Why do you want to know?" she wrote me. This ain't going to get it done, folks of Omaha. This monstrous crime should be on the front page until it is solved and people should care and should be concerned. Atrocities like this only multiply if townspeople mutter & look down. Police also feel it when people want the crime shut up. One cannot help but be affected by that attitude, if pervasive.

Tuba
03-13-2010, 12:41 PM
Looking at the transits now to the event chart then, there is hope in the governmental Capricorn Node aspecting exactly the Uranus of the murders. Uranus actually ruled the murders and the perpetrators: Aquarius on cusp of H. 7 & 8. I say perpetrators because we cannot forget or omit the master mind. Also keep in mind that this was a scheduled hit in that the Omaha lunation horoscope foretold Thomas would be targeted. That discussion is in the thread. The Node (F.B.I.) is about to hit Jupiter of the event chart, bringing favored chance or luck in regard to the boy himself. That comes in the last two weeks of this very month.

waltzingmatilda
03-13-2010, 03:07 PM
Omaha Double Murder #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

post # 25 by snick at the link gives an update on the case by OPD.

Sounds like progress!

waltzingmatilda
03-14-2010, 11:33 AM
<http://www.ketv.com/newsarchive/22815682/detail.html#>

I am unable to copy and paste the actual link to the latest story that snick posted but I though it worthwhile to post the web address for it. I hope it works. Watch the video. Sgt. Kanger makes clear that this is not a cold case and progress is being made. The vid was shot in front of the Hunter home. It is a beautiful neighborhood, very picturesque.

Thanks to OPD for the update. It couldn't be more timely....especially considering Tuba's post number 89. Thanks Tuba.

wm

Tuba
03-14-2010, 12:46 PM
My post about the award Thomas would have won were not meant to read that he was killed over it or over his discoveries. What I said was that his untimely death prevented him receiving the encouragement and the award and that what he had to offer went with him to the grave.

waltzingmatilda
03-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Tuba, Thank you for clarifying this. I understood your comments from the first charts in this way but it is always best to make sure everyone understands the chart interpretations. I always feel free to ask questions because that's how I learn....thanks to all you FA's patience with me.

The interview with Sgt. Kanger had a postive ring IMO. I am hoping the charts are correct for favorable developments the last two weeks of this month. Thanks so very much for your time and interpretations and astrological updates.

It's been two long years since these murders. The families must have feelings of helplessness and need answers. (I would feel this way if my child or mother were brutally murdered and remained unsolved for all this time. I don't mean to assume but that's how I think I would feel.)

They need closure....it's time.

All MOO

wm

Snick1946
03-14-2010, 07:06 PM
My mother's half-sister lives where these murders occurred. I hope her suppressive attitude is atypical. "Why do you want to know?" she wrote me. This ain't going to get it done, folks of Omaha. This monstrous crime should be on the front page until it is solved and people should care and should be concerned. Atrocities like this only multiply if townspeople mutter & look down. Police also feel it when people want the crime shut up. One cannot help but be affected by that attitude, if pervasive.

Lots of people here in Omaha still care deeply about this case. There is however an element that seems to think that one should apply equal treatment to all murders and thus the charge is made that this case gets more attention than it should because the victims were in an affluent neighborhood and were white. This sort of thing pops up on some of the comment boards whenever one of the local news outlets runs a story.
I am amazed at the continue level of interest- mention this case to anyone and they've heard of it.

Snick1946
04-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Wanted to bump the thread.
If any of our astrologers see anything favoring progress in solving this case we'd like to hear from them. Things seem to have died down for now but hopefully there is progress behind the scenes.

Tuba
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Yes, I would say the New Moon today favours progress in the Hunter case because it is in sextile to the Sun of deceased Thomas. Sextiles don't solve problems but they do provide opportunities to solve them. That could come from physical evidence of any sort, from statements, from old sightings. So it is a good New Moon for Thomas.

Tuba
04-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Post #67 on this thread supplies all of Tom's planets and in relation to the event of the murders. You will see that Tom had Mercury and Mars conjunct the Fixed Star Alcyone. That is remarked upon, under his chart. On April 17 or this coming Saturday, Alcyone will be occulted by the Moon. This provides the investigation with a huge surge of energy shortly following the occultation, like next Tuesday. During the occultation itself, the star is overshadowed by the Moon. The import and the effect come to notice after the shadow is eliminated (because the Moon moves on, in longitude, latitude and declination).

waltzingmatilda
04-14-2010, 06:51 PM
Tuba, Your the best. Thanks for your dedication to this case. This is good news that you report from the charts. I do think that OPD is working with courage of conviction to solve this horrible crime. This surge of energy you speak of makes me hopeful that OPD takes notice once the shadow of the moon moves away and evidence comes to light.

Sad the folks in Omaha feel suppressed in discussing this case. I wonder why so fearful?

Keeping the faith for Tom and Shirlee as always. Off now the re-read the chart in post #67.

wm

Snick1946
06-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Bumping the thread for Tom and Shirlee.

It does get discouraging at times as months go by and nothing new emerges.
Those of us on this and the regular thread look to be the only ones currently keeping interest up, such as it is. Let's hope for justice someday.

waltzingmatilda
08-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Would it be possible to chart the Flint serial killer as a possible connection in this case. He has been on the move alot throughout the US. The composite sketch looks very much like the mug of the alleged serial killer. I'll try and find his DOB if you astros feel it would be worthwhile. Thanks for all you do!

wm

waltzingmatilda
08-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi Astro Sleuths! I am curious if the full moon this month or if the Mars event in the skies of Aug 27 will offer any enlightenment on this case.

Bumping up in memory of Tom Hunter and Shirlee Sherman. May God bless their families and may God bless OPD. I so pray for answers and closure in this case.

I hope you all are having a pleasant Sunday!

wm

Tuba
08-22-2010, 03:47 PM
What we have at this impending Full Moon is a lot of Pluto action and Pluto does stir matter to the surface. The FM is on the Venus of the murders, with the Sun on the Saturn of the murders and the FM is trine Pluto from that day. The FM is also square the natal Pluto belonging to Ts. Hunter.

waltzingmatilda
08-22-2010, 06:02 PM
The boy Ts. did NOT know this person, that is why he is called the traveling stranger! Important too to keep the hit man, an ag't., separate from the one who hired him. The hit man is the Sun in the House of Travelers and Strangers. He, the Sun, was last with Uranus, whose project this murder is. Then he decided on his appearance (the look, the disguise) for the occasion, Sun sextile Neptune and made the actual trip necessary to reach this neighborhood in Omaha, Sun sextile Neptune ruling the 9th House.

Whenever the same Sign is on both House 1 and House 2, it means the acting party is doing all he can to accelerate the future, in this case he was being efficient and trying to get done quickly. Now the actual manner of killing may have been part of his orders from Uranus, in order to send a message. Or, he may have had total control of how he killed the housekeeper and the boy. Look at the cusp of House 2 and of House 8. The nodes are there, riding the cusp, exact. Node ° = cusp ° fatalities, tragedy, catastrophe. (No news there but confirmation) Also, for confirmation, one looks to Mercury to ascertain what the event is about and here it is murder, pure and simple, H. 8. The project mgr. behind this, Uranus, is volcanic and overflowing with hatred and viciousness and blood lust. That was explained under the chart. And that is what we cannot comprehend. But knife murders? Confirmation again of the intense emotions behind this hideous plot. There are more individuals than two involved, also. Pisces is a dual Sign and home to both the Sun and Uranus. At least four conspirators committed these murders. The Moon confirms this, being also in dual Gemini.

He wasn't posing, the hit man, when he seemed to be scanning and scrutinizing houses for the correct one. It is not that he was given imperfect information but he had to be positive and the address had to match precisely. I'm sure you can see him with your mental retina~he is not a late teen but a full adult. The black case held the knives, of course. Since two men made the trip (Sun in Pisces in H. ), I wonder if the other waited for him and exactly where. By the chart, close. The hit man was in it for his payment, of course. Mars rules the Second House of House 9, the traveling stranger and it is Mars that has the opportunity provided by Saturn. For him, a job: Saturn is in House 6 for the House 9 killer. It is the Mars hour and matters advance with daring, deftness and speed under the red planet's influence. Jupiter day for killings at the wealthy professionals' place.

Also, we must not ignore nor forget the aberrated thought processes of these conspirators. Mercury is about to blow a valve at that late degree and is conjunct the addled, weird Neptune whereas the hands on perpetrator is conjunct zane ball Uranus who breaks laws for the excitement of doing it. This is shown by the Moon of "activity" (humph!) square Uranus also.

Tuba

So the Sun, representing the murderer, is on Saturn, representing Shirlee. Does this mean that light may be shining on who killed Shirlee? (from your analysis on above post #102)

I am just trying to understand so please forgive my ignorance.

Tuba and FifthEssence, I am so appreciative of your dedication to this case. thank you....

wm

Tuba
08-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Yes, you have it right. Saturn was the housekeeper. The Sun of the Full Moon, however, is not the Sun in House 9 who was the killer. That Sun, conjunct a bright star, Markab (Alpha star of the Pegasus constellation) had its identity fixed by its House position, its aspect to other planets at 2:20 p.m. on 13 March, 2008 in Omaha, and its degree in a Sign.

If life is a tapestry, the light of the Sun irradiates different figures on it, in its passage from dawn to dusk through your windows: the Sun is that parrot, the Sun is that hanging peach, the Sun is that moss on the ground.

On that March day, the Sun did represent one of the conspirators, the agent of knife killings, the bloody actor. So, if we want to look at him, we must return to the chart for the murders and study him there in the Ninth House. We can consider transits to him, even transits from the Sun which will oppose him on 16 September, 2010. But the Sun on August 24 at 1°26' Virgo and the Sun on September 16 at 23° Virgo is free light shed on billions and billions of things and people. Will it become identified to certain of them in events? Surely, it will.

As for Saturn, as well as being victim Shirlee, it is also the grudge behind the dual homicides. It may also be something remembered and an old fact unearthed in the investigation. A fiber from the killer's dark clothing, particularly because it is in Virgo and in House 2.

YellowDog
09-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Tuba, do you see any strong familial connections between the killer and either of the victims?

waltzingmatilda
09-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Tuba, do you see any strong familial connections between the killer and either of the victims?

Good question YellowDog as there have been recent questions regarding familial connections on the Omaha DBl Murders thread in the crimes forum.

Tuba's chart indicated a 'traveling stranger' committed these murders which were a 'hit' from the 'mastermind' behind the crime itself. Perhaps the question we should ask is whether the 'mastermind' has familial connections since the killer is described as a 'stranger'. My thoughts only......

wm

Tuba
09-07-2010, 11:21 AM
If you re-read posts #52 and #67 in this thread, you will know what those criminally responsible for the murders are like. Those posts do not conduce to a supposition that family was involved in ordering these monstrous crimes. If there was a relative behind this, the question would have to be, "In what way?" Could a relative have committed some act or failed to commit some act that led to sufficient hatred for this? The mind of a murderer doesn't require the same level of CAUSE or justification that you and I would find reasonable. Do you find it sane to stab people to death at an address you are not even certain of? No one who carries out such crimes or orders them is sane, so explaining why this was done enters a morass.

waltzingmatilda
09-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Tuba, I thank you for clarifying our questions. We have such little evidence on this crime that we rely on the clues given by the charts. The sad thing is, I don't always know how to interpret the charts but am so grateful for your expertise and input.

I am beginning to lose faith that this terrible case will never be solved. I also worry if something is being covered up, MOO. My hope is that the perp left some DNA evidence behind (I think this was mentioned as a possibility in one of the chart readings) and he will eventually commit another crime for which DNA is collected and LE will have a match.

Hey, one can only have hope, right? I also hope that this Mercury retrograde period may shed posiitive light on Tom and Shirlee's murders.

thanks again, Tuba!

MOO

wm

Tuba
09-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Because of the muted reaction in 2008 in Omaha, I think many of us have wondered why this heavy blow was absorbed and whether much has been suppressed.

YellowDog
09-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Tuba, how do we know the victims (either one of them) were the intended target? Could the intended target have been someone who was not home at the time?

When I thought of familial connection, I was wondering about the jealousy factor possibly being a motive.

waltzingmatilda
09-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Tuba, how do we know the victims (either one of them) were the intended target? Could the intended target have been someone who was not home at the time?

When I thought of familial connection, I was wondering about the jealousy factor possibly being a motive.

YD, Early on in this case, I felt in my gut that this could be a case of mistaken identity with a connection to one of the Hunter brothers, but JMO.

We may never know the answers we seek.......

wm

Snick1946
09-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Because of the muted reaction in 2008 in Omaha, I think many of us have wondered why this heavy blow was absorbed and whether much has been suppressed.

That has been my opinion all along. I do not detract from the detectives actually working this case- I hve been in touch with some of them and respect and feel they are doing their best. Rather I think that someone at OPD has put limits on where they can go. I do know that Creighton instructed faculty and staff not to cooperate with detectives unless they were consulted. Maybe standard operating procedure but it does seem suggestive to me. OPD's refusal to utilize AMW rang a bell early on for me that someone in authority wants this to be unsolved.
If you don't live in the Omaha area then I can explain quickly- Creighton rules. Their alumni occupy many seats of power in this community. As a Jesuit university they are good at deflecting unpleasant things and a murder that may reflect on the family of a faculty member would be very inconvenient possibly for some people. I am not pointing fingers here as there may well be nothing in this, I think rather that the mere possibility of scandal drives them.

Snick1946
11-05-2010, 10:11 AM
I wanted to bump up the thread. This case has not been forgotten and hopefully some good can come from our keeping its memory alive on this board.
In four months, we will be coming up on the third anniversary of these senseless killings. Hopefully the forces for good will prevail and we can see justice in this case.

Tuba
11-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Assuming those on the ground are interested in solving this case, the present planetary arrangement could create very productive investigatory conditions that reward Omaha with the perpetrators. Jupiter is on the Sun of the event and on December 5, there is a lunation opposite the Moon of the crime. As you know, oppositions bring illumination and awareness, even more true when the Moon is involved.

waltzingmatilda
11-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Assuming those on the ground are interested in solving this case, the present planetary arrangement could create very productive investigatory conditions that reward Omaha with the perpetrators. Jupiter is on the Sun of the event and on December 5, there is a lunation opposite the Moon of the crime. As you know, oppositions bring illumination and awareness, even more true when the Moon is involved.

Thank you Tuba. Let's hope this opposition 'drops answers in the investigators laps'. Hopefully, these answers will be profound and unable to ignore by investigators. I just feel the only way this case will ever be solved
is by unexpected/outside information. NE state crime lab is underfunded. I'll look for a link.

Assuming those on the ground are interested in solving this case,

This concerns me.

wm

Snick1946
01-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Thank you Tuba. Let's hope this opposition 'drops answers in the investigators laps'. Hopefully, these answers will be profound and unable to ignore by investigators. I just feel the only way this case will ever be solved
is by unexpected/outside information. NE state crime lab is underfunded. I'll look for a link.

Assuming those on the ground are interested in solving this case,

This concerns me.

wm

I wanted to bump this discussion, also to ask: with the third anniversary of this crime coming up soon, do any of our astrologers see any light ahead on this one? I would also be interested in what they can see as to any evidence of official cover up of someone in this crime?
I know nothing for sure on this but have some suspicions.

waltzingmatilda
01-31-2011, 10:11 AM
Snick, I am also curious about the astrological climate for the anniversary of these murders.

In Tuba's above post # 114, Illumination and awareness should have occured Dec. 5. Although we haven't heard any news, I do wonder if the investigation progressed in some way that we are unawares.

One thing is for sure, OPD is being very tight lipped about this case! I do wonder why!

wm

Tuba
01-31-2011, 11:48 AM
The very fact that savage murders occur from a home invasion in daylight should put the wind up at the very least that neighborhood of Dundee, but really all of Omaha. Yet when I wrote to my aunt who lives there, she answered, "Why do you want to know?" Is everyone in town just fine with this!!!?

Anytime there are chart intercepts, there is also secrecy. The 15° II Moon is within an intercept in House 11. She rules the past and hidden elements of the case because Cancer is on the cusp of House 12 and, as noted in the left margin, both the Moon and Mars are out of bounds at the time of the killings. Wild & furious action but we don't need the chart to tell us that. The fact event Sun is in )( also refers to the past and hidden elements because House 12 is the natural place of Pisces in the zodiac. Moon is quincunx Jupiter and so, matters are being re-formed, restructured, in a way that benefits Mastermind. We need to think about how removing these two people could improve the lot of anyone! Mercury rules the intercept where the Moon of this event is found and Mercury, out of patience, has just left the Aquarian node of associations. Mercury is a member of that group of individuals. Was he designated as one who could and would think out the scheme shown in the chart?

A resident of Dundee, Omaha is quoted as reacting, "I can't say I feel scared or anything like that. I feel very sad for the family & very sad for anyone who is close to the family, but I can't say that it feels any more dangerous around here. I think it's a very safe neighborhood." _____B.B. (name withheld by me) This is just astounding.

There was a large amount of cash found in Shirlee Sherman's purse. All that was taken were two vibrant lives.

waltzingmatilda
02-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Tuba, Thanks much for the update. I don't know why Omahans are so reticent. Perhaps they feel indtimidated for some reason. I am disheartened to learn that mastermind is benefitting from the Moon quincunx Jupiter. MM sounds like a powerful person or a smart person...or both!

FYI

OPD has made an arrest in the case of the missing Brazilian family. I am happy to hear this. I've felt much skepticism lately about this LEA. MOO

wm

waltzingmatilda
02-02-2011, 12:06 PM
To God be the Glory! Read this everybody!

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Calgary+pathologist+connected+double+slaying+inves tigation/4206015/story.html?cid=megadrop_story

Another link coming up!

wm

waltzingmatilda
02-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Another link

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110202/NEWS97/702029911/0#canadian-probe-has-ties-to-dundee-case

Tuba
02-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Thank you for bringing us the information. News that investigators are actively pursuing possible involvement is more than welcome.

waltzingmatilda
02-04-2011, 07:44 AM
~ respectfully snipped from Tuba's post #119~

Moon is quincunx Jupiter and so, matters are being re-formed, restructured, in a way that benefits Mastermind.

Dr. MB, who is being investigated for his faulty ME exams in Calgary and is being questioned by Omaha Police for the Dundee murders, cannot be located in Canada. Canadian authorities have alerted police officers to be on the lookout for him. I'll look for a link. I thought this tidbit interesting in light of Tuba's last chart reading with the above snipped information.

Thanks so much. I appreciate you astro sleuths more than words can say.

wm

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110202/CGY_Belenky_police_110202/20110202/?hub=CalgaryHome

waltzingmatilda
02-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Here's a few more links just to keep you all informed.

MB is not board certified......

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2011/02/02/calgary-medical-examiner-belenky-forensic-pathologist-certification.html#ixzz1CrfwkmqJ

The next link is chilling. MB testifies about knife wounds to a victim he autopsied.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2011/02/02/calgary-medical-examiner-belenky-forensic-pathologist-certification.html#ixzz1CrfwkmqJ

wm

Walker007
02-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Is there anyway to get a chart done on "Dr" MB? New article out today confirms he was in Omaha at the time of the killings.

FifthEssence
02-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Is there anyway to get a chart done on "Dr" MB? New article out today confirms he was in Omaha at the time of the killings.

Please provide a link to the news article you are referring to.

Thank you.

Snick1946
02-05-2011, 12:16 PM

Hi Walker007: Do you have a link to that article? I just got online and cannot so far find such. Wondeerful news if so.

waltzingmatilda
02-05-2011, 01:57 PM
This is all I could find....

In a subsequent e-mail, Tierney didn’t refer to Belenky — but said police have been actively seeking people who may have been in or around Omaha around the time of the killings.

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Calgary+pathologist+connected+double+slaying+inves tigation/4206015/story.html#ixzz1D6lZFjVX

wm

FifthEssence
02-08-2011, 03:18 PM

Please provide a link to the news article you are referring to.

Thank you.

Hi Walker007: Do you have a link to that article? I just got online and cannot so far find such. Wondeerful news if so.

STILL WAITING for this CONFIRMATION

Thank you.

waltzingmatilda
02-10-2011, 07:03 AM
~respectfully snipped from post # 23 in Omaha Dbl Murders thread #3~ (thanks collette)

“Other detectives have spoken to him. That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a suspect. There’s been a lot of people in different locations that our investigators have talked to in that case, so he’s one of them because he did know Dr. Hunter and was in town at the time,” Pecha said.

OK he was in town at the time...

http://www.calgarysun.com/news/alber.../17121046.html
That was the link at the time but no longer available today. Pecha is one of the detectives.

sogren
03-13-2011, 02:18 PM
A new article on the case in today's Omaha World-Herald. I live in the area too and find this case baffling.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110313/NEWS97/703139919/0#loved-ones-frustrated-discouraged

Tuba
03-13-2011, 02:48 PM
The horoscope for this crime supports the notion of transient but only in the narrowest sense of that word. The knifer was in transit, all right. Random? I am really shocked the FBI would judge this killing to be random, especailly considering the way the man with the briefcase scrutinised the house first. He wanted to make sure, and he parked away from the place.

Some other words of Dr. Harrington ring in my head. You have to provide information to the public in order to gain their information. The public in Dundee and Omaha accepts this crime apathetically, passively, so sure it is isolated, meaning "Could never happen to us." It already HAS happened to you unless you are not a community. Funny, I thought I saw that name on a map.

Snick1946
03-24-2011, 03:14 PM
The horoscope for this crime supports the notion of transient but only in the narrowest sense of that word. The knifer was in transit, all right. Random? I am really shocked the FBI would judge this killing to be random, especailly considering the way the man with the briefcase scrutinised the house first. He wanted to make sure, and he parked away from the place.

Some other words of Dr. Harrington ring in my head. You have to provide information to the public in order to gain their information. The public in Dundee and Omaha accepts this crime apathetically, passively, so sure it is isolated, meaning "Could never happen to us." It already HAS happened to you unless you are not a community. Funny, I thought I saw that name on a map.

The FBI probably reviews dozens of these cases weekly. I think all too often they put many of them in the 'Serial Killer' bucket. Then local LE shrugs and feels that probably it is out of their league and they may as well consign to the cold case file. That is exactly what I think was done here. Only in the past few months has this case been placed in the hands of detectives who seem to care about solving it, IMO. I have great respect for Lt Kagner who is leading this investigation. The newspaper article mentioned the list of names LE showed Dr Huntrer none of which he recognized. I would love to know what that was about.
Unless OPD is working on a promising lead, I question why they still refuse to turn to outside help, lke AMW. The fact they intend to resubmit the case to the profilers tells me they now have developed new information and are seeking confirmation of where they are going. This at least seems hopeful.

Snick1946
06-10-2011, 08:49 PM
I am bumping the thread and also to make a short comment.

I have been very hopeful that the lead concerning Michael Belenky will pan out. I am awarde of a lot of things that may be going on behind the scenes however I fear that if this turns out to be yet another dead end then this case will never be solved.

I have some faith in the detectives now handling it. I fear however that someone, either high up in OPD or possibly in the county attorney's office is setting a very high bar on this case, possibly because it involves CU. I hope I am wrong but that is my gut feeling.

waltzingmatilda
06-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Tommy's birthday was a few days ago. He would have turned 15 years old:( He should be getting his learners permit and enjoying high school. I am saddened there has been no resolution in this case.

Who is fighting for justice for Tom and Shirlee? (other than us sleuths) I wonder sometimes.

wm

Snick1946
06-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Tommy's birthday was a few days ago. He would have turned 15 years old:( He should be getting his learners permit and enjoying high school. I am saddened there has been no resolution in this case.

Who is fighting for justice for Tom and Shirlee? (other than us sleuths) I wonder sometimes.

wm

In my last posting I mentioned County Attorney Kleine's office. I understand that there is some unhappiness with them on part of local LE due to the perceived slowness of his staff to give a go-ahead on charges on some cases. It may be they are obsessed with a perfect conviction record that they insist on filing charges when there is a 99% chance of success. For all we know information could have been submitted on MB or some other suspect long ago and is sitting there while they demand more proof, etc.
It may be interesting if our astrologers can see anything blocking resolving this case and if so where the blockage is?