PDA

View Full Version : Places and People with ties to Tammi Smith

NewMommy09
01-28-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi all, Logan's family has requested we start a thread for people to list all the places and people that we have sleuthed that have ties to TPS.
She would particularly like us to focus on anywhere Logan would be passing through to get from Arizona to San Antonio. Anywhere that he might want to get fliers up. But also, please feel free to list all other possible connections here.

Thanks guys, I LOVE sleuthers.

BeanE
01-28-2010, 09:08 AM
I think Prof was the other person (in addition to momtective) who put together some great lists of connected people/places.

dini1976
01-28-2010, 09:35 AM
we need to investigate all married names, and known associates on that surrogate mom website as well.

NewMommy09
02-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Bumping

We may be limited on what we can post in this thread, as I don't believe we can post names of innocent parties not named in the media. But we CAN discuss JM, CC etc. here.
And I think we can discuss other possibilities here without naming names???

Prof
02-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Can we post relationships (no names) and places associated with them?

Prof
02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
I started a list by state --there are many more, but I have run out of time-- will update later
Arizona: PHOENIX, AZ GLENDALE, AZ Cave Creek AZ Chandler AZ Scottsdale AZ

Arkansas: Magazine, AR
California: Rio Linda, CA Sacramento, CA Clearlake Oks, CA
Clearlake, CA N Highlands, CA Hughson, CA
San Francisco,
Florida: Jacksonville, FL
Georgia: Rising Fawn, GA Trenton, GA
Indiana: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
New Mexico: Albuquerque, NM
Missouri: Springfield, MO Ozark, MO
Oregon: Baker City, OR
Tennessee: BRENTWOOD, TN NASHVILLE, TN Antioch, TN
NOLENSVILLE, TN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN COLLINSVILLE, IL HENDERSONVILLE, TN
MURFREESBORO, TN Hermitage, TN Old Hickory, TN
Tin Horn, TN WHITES CREEK, TN Lebanon, TN Mount Juliet, TN
Texas: Brownwood, TX Seguin, TX

dizzychick
02-08-2010, 06:03 PM
I started a list by state --there are many more, but I have run out of time-- will update later

San Francisco,

I see Brownwood listed. My sister-in-law lives there. She knows just about everyone and is a retired cop from that town. What is the connection?? i can call her. If that gril has any connections there my sis will know them..

Prof
02-08-2010, 06:12 PM
I see Brownwood listed. My sister-in-law lives there. She knows just about everyone and is a retired cop from that town. What is the connection?? i can call her. If that gril has any connections there my sis will know them..

One of the Smiths' relatives are associated with the two TX towns in the list -- we are simply listing towns associated with the Smiths
We cannot list names

danisisa
02-08-2010, 07:20 PM
What has totally frustrated me to no end is what did TS do for X-mas.......She had to of told someone, something...IT would tie this whole thing together...Maybe LM needs to find out of TS and JS flew or drove to San Antonio.....Rental cars??? TS wanted G,,I cannnot see her giving up.

DairyGirl
02-08-2010, 07:22 PM
What has totally frustrated me to no end is what did TS do for X-mas.......She had to of told someone, something...IT would tie this whole thing together...Maybe LM needs to find out of TS and JS flew or drove to San Antonio.....Rental cars??? TS wanted G,,I cannnot see her giving up.

Given what she said about LM, that if he cared about his son he would have gone to San Antonio when he first heard that EJ was there, I wouldn't be surprised if the Smiths did go there to try to get EJ to give them Gabriel but I am hoping that LE knows exactly where the Smiths were during that time.

danisisa
02-08-2010, 07:24 PM
I don't know where else to put this...but in some of the pictures of G, he is looking at someone else...However, he does not look scared...When new people are around my son, he won't even look at them if I am in the room. So either, someone else took the photos of G while G is looking at EJ or E did and someone G knew was there. Has LM shown pictures of TS and JS to see if anyone saw them in San Antonio?

DaneBramage
02-08-2010, 08:13 PM
I don't know where else to put this...but in some of the pictures of G, he is looking at someone else...However, he does not look scared...When new people are around my son, he won't even look at them if I am in the room. So either, someone else took the photos of G while G is looking at EJ or E did and someone G knew was there. Has LM shown pictures of TS and JS to see if anyone saw them in San Antonio?

I see what you are saying. When a child's mother takes a picture of the child and talks, the baby's eyes instinctively go to the mother.

WholeLottaRosie
02-08-2010, 08:28 PM

Danisisa - ITA. This has been bugging me for ages. TPS is a prolific user of FB and poster of pix of EVERYTHING. Where is Christmas 08? Where are the photos of her daughter and all? I am thinking the Smiths spent the holiday in SA.

kissdegirl
02-08-2010, 08:39 PM

I have thought about this as well. I wonder if he's looking at the TV, or at someone else.

danisisa
02-08-2010, 09:02 PM

San Francisco,

WHOA WHOA WHOA!! I am 1 and 45 minutes from Baker CIty....I am willing to go for a drive...Can't go till Saturday though.....

dizzychick
02-08-2010, 11:28 PM
One of the Smiths' relatives are associated with the two TX towns in the list -- we are simply listing towns associated with the Smiths
We cannot list names

So the Smiths are the couple that was helping the mother of Gab right?

pittsburghgirl
02-09-2010, 09:18 AM

I so agree with you. If she's willing to falsify birth information and "adopt" EJ to get Gabriel--and if EJ knew she already had a family to adopt him--why start all over? The issue would be the handing off of the baby to a third party who would hand him back after the dust settles--and the Smith relocate.

~PrinceSSa~
02-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Danisisa - ITA. This has been bugging me for ages. TPS is a prolific user of FB and poster of pix of EVERYTHING. Where is Christmas 08? Where are the photos of her daughter and all? I am thinking the Smiths spent the holiday in SA.

I thought all along that the Smith's went on a little roadtrip to SA....hence no pictures of christmas 09! ( and no real postings eithers on fb)

southern_scout
02-09-2010, 12:44 PM
I am in Hendersonville, TN, if anyone needs anything from here.

Concernedmomarizona
02-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I really think that LE should ask Facebook and Myspace for all ip addresses that were used to access EJ's, TS's and JS's account etc. An ip address can really help with location. I hope they have done this.

MO3Bcares
05-06-2010, 10:25 PM
T.S. and J.S. also have several ties to Ohio. This includes Dover, Fremont, Mentor, Toledo, Independence, Cleveland and Dayton. Many of these are relatives. Just FYI after sleuthing through facebook. Many of these people are very "religious" like Tammi. Could they be helping her out???

kissdegirl
05-06-2010, 11:34 PM
I like this idea from NG's interview with the S's Jan 6th. I wonder what MK's theory would be on where these people came from, knowing what we do today?
What if he's still spot on, and the people/couple came from a 2-3 mile radius around Rimkus park?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

GRACE: Marc Klaas, president and founder KlaasKids Foundation. Weigh in, Marc. What`s the likelihood that we can find this baby if the baby is still alive? Now the would-be adoptive parents, Tammi and Jack Smith, have given us the name of the park that they believe she handed the baby over.

It`s Raymond Russell County Park. We`ve got shots of it, Elizabeth, if you could show those to the viewers.

What do you think, Marc Klaas?

MARC KLAAS, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: Well, I think -- if her story is true, the chances of recovering the child are very good. And what you need to do is draw a radius around that park of maybe two or three miles and then look for a couple that has a new baby that just came into their life.

This beautiful little child. And it would be a couple that has a baby that came into their life unexpectedly. If one is going to adopt a baby, that`s a long process that you oftentimes talk to your neighbors and your friends about before it ultimately occurs.

So if, in fact, the child is alive, the Smiths just made it a lot easier for the authorities to be able to find the child.

But I also have to agree with what Daniel said, because the Smiths have done nothing more than vilify this father since they came on the show with a variety of the statements that they've made. And as I understand it, they didn`t even meet the guy until recently.

My other thought, was if they were not from the direct area, then they would likely have stopped for gas/food before or after picking up Gabriel, and I hate that so much time has passed because gas station surveillance camera's may have caught them...but by now the tapes are probably taped over.

ETA: it would have been so helpful if KG was involved back in January and the public could have been given the actual name of the park. :(

YellowSubmarine
05-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Well, we know TS's hq for her company is in SA, very near the Homegates hotel. Also, when sleuthing the park, her church has an affiliate a stones throw from there.

She said LE hasn't connected any dots to her and SA, but I bet they have -- and so have we, and can find more. I'll have to look again. That womans arrogance scratches my soul and leads me to want to find anything possible to discount what she says.

Litlred
05-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Peoria, AZ
Glendale, AZ
Cave Creek, AZ
Las Vegas, NV
Mexico City, Mexico

Litlred
05-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Well, we know TS's hq for her company is in SA, very near the Homegates hotel. Also, when sleuthing the park, her church has an affiliate a stones throw from there.
She said LE hasn't connected any dots to her and SA, but I bet they have -- and so have we, and can find more. I'll have to look again. That womans arrogance scratches my soul and leads me to want to find anything possible to discount what she says.

BBM: Hi YS, interesting... is the affiliate another church and what is the name?