PDA

View Full Version : What do you think could be done to break this case?

Pages : 1 [2]

LFlorida
03-08-2010, 05:06 PM
I thought Hank Sr. was Lisa's husband.

You li'l skunk. lol, you're playing now, aren't you? ;)

Beatrice
03-08-2010, 05:15 PM
And....What do you think could be done to break this case?

Talk to Donald Snodgrass
Talk to Joe Overstreet

Maryann123
03-08-2010, 05:21 PM
I thought Hank Sr. was Lisa's husband.

Well, all I know is "who's" on first base!

azwriter
03-08-2010, 05:24 PM
I go back and forth on what could make Misty talk. She certainly panics when isolated, which means she loves being around other people.

I do think LE needs to put heavy public pressure on Ron and Misty. Then I might put Misty in general population where she would be badgered by other inmates to stop covering for Ron and tell the truth as to what happened to the baby.

We've already heard Tommy say people yell out at him all the time, "where's that baby?" I'm not so sure Misty could take this kind of pressure from her peers. She wants to socialize and be liked, so it might take this type of pressure to break her.

Geez, what is there to lose at this point?

Good idea about inmate pressure on Misty. Remeber we were told that when the cops questioned her, she ended the session and left because she considered they were being rude? I would think another inmate baiting her about Haleigh would have some effect. And, she can't leave the jail. Ha, Ha.

doobiedoo52
03-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Seems like I posted this a billion years ago, but its from last Sept LOL. I would still be interested in where this "cabin" is. Another interesting snip added also.

09-06-2009, 12:51 AM
doobiedoo52
Just Looking For Some Answers Join Date: Sep 2008

I posted this question earlier but of course it ended up being the last post on a page and I don't think anyone read it lol. Does anyone know if Marty & Connie have a cabin and where it is located. She has some pics on myspace with one of the kids (I think) "at the cabin". Just wondering.

.......And what about RC saying he was driving fast because his daughter was missing the morning before she had even disappeared.

Oops wanted to add: Talk to Marty, Connie & Ruby

Beatrice
03-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Huh? LOL

doobiedoo52
03-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Huh? LOL

In reference to huh--LOL. Someone asked RC why he was driving so fast on Monday morning and he said--my daughter was missing. But Haleigh didn't go missing until Monday night. Just another of those oops things that seem to get said often by both RC and MC.

And the part about the cabin was from before they made all their myspaces private. There was a picture of someone "at the cabin". I still wonder where "the cabin" is.

snookie
03-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Senior?

Misty got a tattoo on her lower back. Allegedly it says "Ronald Cummings Sr."

That name refers to Misty's ex-husband/partner in crime.

I thought Hank Sr. was Lisa's husband.He is. Hank Sr. is Misty's father.

HTH! :)

LoveEndsWar
03-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Okay. Someone said that the school records were altered. That there was a "U" I assume unexcused absence, and then replaced with the "letter" stating that she was indeed at school. Now, if it was originally marked "U", wouldn't that mean that she was tardy? Was it marked tardy? I think we should be able to see these documents, and that a statement from the school/teacher needs to be released. Did MC walk Haleigh to class or not? Theres a lot of pieces missing to this puzzle but this is a big one IMO. It seems to me that if she was late, maybe the school is trying to give RC a break, he knows he would be in trouble the same way CS was in trouble for not taking her to the doctor appointments... something is not right here and it seems the school is worried about its reputation? Are they on some kind of gag order? Have reporters been there? WAS SHE THERE? How was she???? Did anything ever come about the shirt that RC said Haleigh spilled juice on? Was this one of the shirts GGMS washed and brought over later? This story about the drive to the school and the GGMS house and RC saying he was driving so fast because Haleigh was gone (before she was gone) just stinks.....

debs
03-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Well, you're on the right track, LEW.....first order of business is NOT who took Haleigh to school and what she wore, but rather was she there at all.

kaRN
03-10-2010, 09:52 AM
I think the media needs to back off. No more NG, no more attention at all. Would be terrible for us in the short term but meet the ultimate goal of bringing HaLeigh home. I`d also like to see Lisa and Hank jailed for stealing purses from walmart, Dr shopping, whatever it takes to keep them from visiting. Let them sit and stew in solitary for a few weeks.
Are they allowed to give everybody in her cell block but Misty extra blankets?

LoveEndsWar
03-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Well, you're on the right track, LEW.....first order of business is NOT who took Haleigh to school and what she wore, but rather was she there at all.
I agree! So there are 2 stories also, RC said Oh Haleigh spilled juice on her shirt so I had to jet over to GGMS and get her CLEAN clothes, where as MC version is just that they had to go and get these clothes because Haleigh insisted that is what she wanted to where, saying nothing about a juice spill? Was this outfit a want or a need...they can't even get that straight.

4Jacy
03-10-2010, 10:54 AM
And....What do you think could be done to break this case?

Talk to Donald Snodgrass
Talk to Joe Overstreet

Beatrice, you're a doll! I been asking for months about looking into Donald Snodgrass, for all the obvious reasons, and your the first person to agree with me. May this case end soon. God Bless

butterfly1978
04-10-2010, 01:43 AM
I wanted to bump this thread hoping for more insight as to what people think could be done now... All the key players are in jail, Misty failed yet another Poly, and Tommy may have failed one, so whats everyones thoughts?

I think that Timmy and Joe need to be polyed and I think LE needs to do some serious looking into those two.
Does anyone think that LE really has no clue what happened to Haleigh or who is to blame?
I think they must know by now and are just waiting for someone to break on where she is. In other words they are just waiting on the proof, but I think they do know.

Emeralgem
04-10-2010, 07:02 AM
I wanted to bump this thread hoping for more insight as to what people think could be done now... All the key players are in jail, Misty failed yet another Poly, and Tommy may have failed one, so whats everyones thoughts?

I think that Timmy and Joe need to be polyed and I think LE needs to do some serious looking into those two.
Does anyone think that LE really has no clue what happened to Haleigh or who is to blame?I think they must know by now and are just waiting for someone to break on where she is. In other words they are just waiting on the proof, but I think they do know.

I think LE knows who is to blame but WHY they have taken this course of action with ALL the Croslins is what's baffling to me..And IMHO there is ONLY one of two reasons as to WHY this is.......
I maintain my stance.. Ron C is the one responsible for whatever it is/was that happened to Haleigh, and Ron's family is involved in the coverup too.. Not saying some of the Croslins weren't and aren't either, but....................Nuff said...JMO

Concerned Papa
04-10-2010, 07:02 AM

Does anyone think that LE really has no clue what happened to Haleigh or who is to blame?
I think they must know by now and are just waiting for someone to break on where she is. In other words they are just waiting on the proof, but I think they do know.

I agree that LE knows what happened to Haleigh, and I think the fact that we seem to have something very large being ignored in our analysis of this case is evidence of their knowing.

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/Papa813_bucket/elephant-in-the-room.jpg

I feel like one of the people sitting around this table, after reading through the thread that was approved and started last night with ANOTHER round of jailhouse recordings from the Croslin clan.

We've been inundated with hour after hour of Croslin dribble: "Misty's tired of the food", "Send Misty some money", "Lindsey's got a new apartment", "Lindsey talked to LP", "Tommy thinks Misty's lying", "Tommy doesn't think Misty's lying", "Lindsey's losing weight and getting tight" (why in the he77 did I need to hear/read that?), on and on it has been released to us to the extent that it's as bad as watching reruns of the Nancy Grace "Ron's an Angel" Show.

LE is not going to release one single drop of valid, useful evidence that will become a part of prosecuting the crime against Haleigh. We haven't heard a single word of conversation out of the Cummings camp in over two months. I fail to believe that Putnam County doesn't record their visits and phone conversations. I also fail to believe that RC/TN/GGM have stopped visiting and talking.

I don't think we've heard a single word from the "highly intelligent" Ronald Cummings since he told his mother about supposedly being part of a "secret" LE ruse to get Misty to talk by telling her he loved her. Remember that's the one he told her all about in a recorded conversation?

I don't think we've heard a word from TN since she told Ron how proud she was of him for getting that "witch over there" locked up.

I don't think we've heard a word from GGM since she warned Ronald about a snitch in the jailhouse.

Is it more reasonable to believe they've stopped talking and visiting one another or is that where the real evidence is at?

Emeralgem
04-10-2010, 07:09 AM
I agree that LE knows what happened to Haleigh, and I think the fact that we seem to have something very large being ignored in our analysis of this case is evidence of their knowing.

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/Papa813_bucket/elephant-in-the-room.jpg

I feel like one of the people sitting around this table, after reading through the thread that was approved and started last night with ANOTHER round of jailhouse recordings from the Croslin clan.

We've been inundated with hour after hour of Croslin dribble: "Misty's tired of the food", "Send Misty some money", "Lindsey's got a new apartment", "Lindsey talked to LP", "Tommy thinks Misty's lying", "Tommy doesn't think Misty's lying", "Lindsey's losing weight and getting tight" (why in the he77 did I need to hear/read that?), on and on it has been released to us to the extent that it's as bad as watching reruns of the Nancy Grace "Ron's an Angel" Show.

LE is not going to release one single drop of valid, useful evidence that will become a part of prosecuting the crime against Haleigh. We haven't heard a single word of conversation out of the Cummings camp in over two months. I fail to believe that Putnam County doesn't record their visits and phone conversations. I also fail to believe that RC/TN/GGM have stopped visiting and talking.

I don't think we've heard a single word from the "highly intelligent" Ronald Cummings since he told his mother about supposedly being part of a "secret" LE ruse to get Misty to talk by telling her he loved her. Remember that's the one he told her all about in a recorded conversation?

I don't think we've heard a word from TN since she told Ron how proud she was of him for getting that "witch over there" locked up.

I don't think we've heard a word from GGM since she warned Ronald about a snitch in the jailhouse.

Is it more reasonable to believe they've stopped talking and visiting one another or is that where the real evidence is at?

BBM.. I totally agree.. Only problem I see is with me NOT trusting LE..JMO

SoSueMe
04-10-2010, 08:36 AM
OMG Papa, that picture is so funny and so very appropriate.

Texas Mist
04-18-2010, 07:28 PM

BBM -

Wellll - Shoey's now claiming (IMO) that LE suggested MC will crack if RC divorces her or finds herself in jail...so I guess RC's drug trafficking was part of the scheme to get MC to crack since divorcing her didn't work. :rolleyes:

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154929&catid=3

TrialAddict
04-18-2010, 07:42 PM
BBM -

Wellll - Shoey's now claiming (IMO) that LE suggested MC will crack if RC divorces her or finds herself in jail...so I guess RC's drug trafficking was part of the scheme to get MC to crack since divorcing her didn't work. :rolleyes:

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154929&catid=3

Do you or does anyone here know if undercover informants normally get arrested and spend weeks maybe months in jail if they are working for LE?

debs
04-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Do you or does anyone here know if undercover informants normally get arrested and spend weeks maybe months in jail if they are working for LE?

Yes, they can, and have.

pip
04-18-2010, 07:52 PM
Oh god..please don't say that. Ron in a separate jail. Ron in PC. Ron without jail visit tapes released. Is he really just being pampered in the interim of Misty breaking? Nah. Not biting.
Ron is no James Bond.. I think his atty has kicked into full defense mode. Ron don't know nuttin', ain't mad at Misty, thinks she knows more, hope she wasn't forced or threatened. Ron is trying to sneak out that back door. Cuz remember? He was at werk and is a GREAT daddy.

Pensfan
04-18-2010, 09:22 PM
What do you think could be done to break this case?
Well...for starters we could go with waterboarding, repeated ECT, torture by dislocation, boot-to-groin maneuvers, thumbscrews, pillory, and burning at the stake.
(Only slightly joking.)

Emma Peel
04-18-2010, 09:38 PM
Ron's bond is the size of Concerned Papa's Elephant.
Misty's bond is even bigger.
Tommy's bond is biggest of all.
Oh wait. Tommy doesn't have a bond.

Oh yeah. LE knows stuff.

I want to get into Concerned Papa's conference room there when they all break for lunch and read all those reports on that conference table. That would help us break this case, eh?

krt
04-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Line them all up in a row from gma Sykes, TN, RC, MC, TC, Timmy C, JO, Skye, Lisa Croslin, Hank Sr. Croslin, Donna, Chelsea, Lindsay and Gma Overstreet and inject their azzes with truth serum; granted they will all be wrenching because NONE of them know how to tell the truth so the serum will be really hard on their systems. Kind of like the one scene from Family Guy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYSpIz2FjU

Pensfan
04-18-2010, 10:50 PM
Line them all up in a row from gma Sykes, TN, RC, MC, TC, Timmy C, JO, Skye, Lisa Croslin, Hank Sr. Croslin, Donna, Chelsea, Lindsay and Gma Overstreet and inject their azzes with truth serum; granted they will all be wrenching because NONE of them know how to tell the truth so the serum will be really hard on their systems. Kind of like the one scene from Family Guy.....
Funny scene and good advice except truth serum is a barbiturate. The entire clan may have barbiturate tolerance as evidenced by their latest/past arrests.

CarrieBean
04-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Anything I could suggest for this topic would be highly illegal.

I wouldn't know how to deal with people like this. I have always avoided them.

catnron
04-19-2010, 03:38 PM
I think they all should be taken down to the river, with ropes tied to them along with the cement blocks, dumped in the river surounded by gators, leave them there all nite with the gaters, they will start talking fast come day light.

pip
04-19-2010, 03:44 PM
I think some ciggies, a lighter, and a big handful of oxycontin (ie: bargaining chips), made viewable but just out of reach outside the cell, would drive em' all crazy enough to yap a few details....:loser:

Kat
04-19-2010, 03:48 PM
For MC to have a come to Jesus moment. That would break the case. Get on her knees and tell everything and anything she knows. I don't believe the phrase "and that's all I know". She needs to sing like a bird and let the chips fall where they may on whoever's head. I'm not picking at her but there is a little girl who's body has been out there for 14 months and that little girl's Mommy deserves more. JMHO.

sumbunny
04-19-2010, 04:26 PM
waterboard Misty

Pondering Mind
04-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Give me 5 minutes, in the mood I have been in lately, with either Ron or Misty. I'd find out the truth or I'd be locked up for taking out the trash!

epiphany
04-19-2010, 04:40 PM
In a fictional world, find some way to eliminate ALL contact Misty has with her family, friends, jail mates. Cut her off - completely. Suspend her mail service - both ways, take away her writing utensils, eliminate funds for collect calls, suspend her ability to receive calls. Suspend coverage for a few weeks.

pittsburghgirl
04-19-2010, 04:44 PM
I think they've already broken the case. Now it's just a matter of getting all the evidence together and trying to see which of the rats is telling the truth as he or she flees the sinking ship.

mck16
04-19-2010, 04:45 PM
I thought Crystal's detective had "solved" the case. Or is this just another here we go again? I wonder how he did it when the LE hasn't. JA

orb4me
04-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Who is Don? Didnt the school bus driver say Haleigh got off the bus at such and such time the day she went missing?

How did I get on third base?

Emeralgem
04-19-2010, 04:53 PM
Who is Don? Didnt the school bus driver say Haleigh got off the bus at such and such time the day she went missing?

How did I get on third base?

What Don are you speaking of? There are several Donalds who have been discussed on Haleigh's board..?

To my knowledge we have no information from the bus driver as to where or not Haleigh got off the school bus that day..

There is a Jerry S that claims she did get off the bus though and climbed into the van with Misty and headed in the opposite direction of the MH..All JMO.

kageykaren
04-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Put all of them in the same holding cell with Hallieghs pictures covering all walls, as LE blares piped in interviews of each one, 24/7 non-stop and see who is left standing if anyone! Can you imagine the scene especially if some are in withdrawls of any sort.

Snowbunny
04-19-2010, 05:27 PM
I don't know where to put this and I have to leave for work but I've been thinking about this case all day and something that came to mind that really bother's me is if Chelsea and Timmy had the blue van then how the heck did Santos see Misty driving the blue van to pick up Haleigh at the bus stop? If so, then how did Chelsea and Timmy get the blue van back that night? Just a thougt to ponder.

pittsburghgirl
04-19-2010, 07:21 PM
If Misty had the van, then it would have been at the mobile home and would have been available to any of the Croslins.However, the other day on NG, the wife who owns the van said that it was parked outside her house when she went to bed and only Joe could have taken it.

So the whereabouts of the van are crucial, too.

PoppyH
04-19-2010, 10:12 PM
In a fictional world, find some way to eliminate ALL contact Misty has with her family, friends, jail mates. Cut her off - completely. Suspend her mail service - both ways, take away her writing utensils, eliminate funds for collect calls, suspend her ability to receive calls. Suspend coverage for a few weeks.

Feed her Nutriloaf ONLY, no Hunny Buns.......

Pensfan
04-20-2010, 12:06 AM
How about a putting KC and Misty in the same cell with a handful of Xanax or Oxys right outside their arms' reach? The first one to tell the truth wins the handful and lethal injection. The last one gets only the electric chair.

ldh
04-22-2010, 01:48 PM
This case would be broken if Misty would sit down, take a lie detector test, and pass with flying colors. Simple. Right?

dodie20
04-22-2010, 04:31 PM
This case would be broken if Misty would sit down, take a lie detector test, and pass with flying colors. Simple. Right? I wish, but if she did pass one, I'd think something was wrong with the machine. Actually, Tommy seemed so scared of general population, that I wish they'd go ahead & put him there. I think he knows A LOT & would spill everything to the cops, just to be put into protective custody. Let the other inmates beat it out of him-in an 'oops we can't see everything' kind of way. I don't like violence, but there's a dead little girl to consider. Treating these people respectfully & with caution hasn't helped. I say, get down on their level, lie to THEM for a change, & have somebody pick up a conveniently overlooked baseball bat, & let him go to town.

tehcloser
04-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Make em' watch a certain show 24/7.....that would get us a Bombshell.

raisincharlie
04-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Take em down to the boat ramp in cuffs and shackles, attach em all to a sling and dangle them over the water - then start throwing deer meat in to attract the gators under them. Then start building a small fire under the rope holding them out of the way of the gators....

Emma Peel
04-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Make Misty & Tommy bunk with Granny Hollars for two weeks each? :eek:

dodie20
04-22-2010, 05:23 PM
It's been my suspicion that LE has been working HARD on Misty since she's been locked up. I think they've been really coming down hard on her to make things easier on herself, by telling the truth-emphasizing that these drug charges are ENORMOUS & aren't going to be reduced otherwise. That's how I interpreted the, 'she knows she's in trouble', statement-that they had finally gotten through to her thick skull that the drug charges weren't part of a game. So, if this is true, LE can tell her that Ron & his whole family have turned against her, & are putting Haleigh's murder squarely in her hands.

dodie20
04-22-2010, 05:30 PM
It's been my suspicion that LE has been working HARD on Misty since she's been locked up. I think they've been really coming down hard on her to make things easier on herself, by telling the truth-emphasizing that these drug charges are ENORMOUS & aren't going to be reduced otherwise. That's how I interpreted the, 'she knows she's in trouble', statement-that they had finally gotten through to her thick skull that the drug charges weren't part of a game. So, if this is true, LE can tell her that Ron & his whole family have turned against her, & are putting Haleigh's murder squarely in her hands.& then present her with the 'passed' lie detector test results, showing that Misty was the killer.