PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - MACKENZIE COWELL last seen 2/9/10 WA

Tuba
03-08-2010, 08:25 PM
This chart is for SAT. FEB 13th, 12:45pm- Body Found

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/MackenzieCowellDiscoveredonRiverban.jpg
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/MackenzieCowellDiscoveredonRiverban.jpg

LAST SEEN CHART FEB 9th, 3:00pm will be found in Post #7

Liz
03-08-2010, 10:00 PM

Thank you so much for doing this, Tuba! Can you tell from the chart if the Crescent Bar riverfront property was the place where Mackenzie was killed?
LE at first indicated they felt that where her body was found was the crime scene.

But on 2/22, nine days after her body was found, Wenatchee Police Sgt. Cherie Smith said, "But we still don’t know where she was killed,” Smith said. “So we may have another crime scene at some point.”

Can you elaborate on what you meant by, "an acquaintance connection or chain will be helpful"?

Also, would you be able to tell from the chart IF Mackenzie parked her car where it was found, in Pitcher's Canyon? Or if the perp parked it there? The neighbor who reported the car being there to police had allegedly spotted it at about 7 PM but waited until 8:02 PM to report it to police. ETA: The car was found on the night Mackenzie went missing - Tuesday, February 9th (one month ago, today).

This is from the timeline:

8:02 PM - Residents report to Rivercom finding a 1997 red Pontiac Grand Prix in Squilchuck area, 2395 Pitcher Canyon Road, parked near a cattle gate. LE uses the registration info on the car to identify Reid Cowell as the owner, who confirms that his daughter has been out past curfew. One set of foot prints led away from the locked car toward road asphalt. "Somebody got the car there and parked it without anybody knowing about it.”

What I find most disappointing is that according to the chart, justice will be long in coming. :(

Tuba
03-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Because Venus, the victim here, is recently in the river bank Sign, Pisces, it is likely she was placed in that spot about three days earlier but not felled there.

I haven't thought about the car at all, so will have to take that up tomorrow. There are several indications that people who know one another will lead to the killer. Yes, it's too bad that we will achieve justice only later in this case.

Knox
03-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Anything in the chart that speaks to a possible motive Tuba?

~greeneyedgirl~
03-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Thank you so very much Tuba, I appreciate the time and effort you put into these cases.

*Intrigued*
03-09-2010, 01:16 PM

Thank you for taking the time to do this Tuba! We really appreciate all your help. :)

Tuba
03-09-2010, 03:20 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/MackenzieCowellLastSeen001.jpg

Sometimes it is possible to determine a simple motive, like the revenge Amy Bishop visited on the U. of A. faculty. Other times, you would have to enter the delusional world of a killer to get some grasp of the "thinking".

What we know from the above chart is that a dramatic crisis was about to break. There would be a hostile encounter where the killer acts out as if driven in a most extreme manner. Critical degrees are always grave and reveal a situation coming to a climactic moment during an obstinate struggle.

There is more about this perpetrator beneath the chart. Twice now we are seeing the Part of Fortune in II. To some extent, this is a reference to the footprints leading from the victim's car but also, somewhere a communication that is helpful evidence plays a part in solving this crime. However, the last aspect of this Moon in her fall is not a conjunction to Mercury. Mercury withdraws and backs out of an arrangement, leaving the Sign of Capricorn before the Moon can reach it. This is called refranation and means Mercury refrains from completing any arrangement.
Because Mercury rules House 3 and House 12, this was a meeting or agreement made in the past. Mercury did have dealings with Venus because they are semi-sextile and that is an aspect of money and payment thereof. So, who are these two people? As mentioned in the earlier chart, there is a chain linkage of individuals here who will eventually lead to the killer. For a prolonged period, Venus and Saturn were in mutual reception, so this violent encounter was not Fated. It could have been resolved smoothly with Venus taking a position where she belongs, in the 4th House of endings, in Libra and Saturn taking his place in Aquarius in House 7. He would have been opposite Mars and therefore quailed and quaked and chose not to handle this.

Remember, I did warn you in the first chart that many adverse factors afflicted this encounter. I am not making it complicated. It is complicated.

Tuba
03-09-2010, 07:08 PM
The helpful communication in the case of our victim, Mackenzie Cowell, will heave into view St. Patrick's Day.

Liz
03-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Since there have yet to be any POIs or suspects named in the murder of Mackenzie Cowell, I am wondering IF it is permissible to ask for charts to be done on persons close to Mackenzie that we would like to rule in or out, if we provide their DOBs?

Not sure about this and would like some guidance, please. TIA

Liz
03-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Yesterday we learned Mackenzie Cowell died from “manual strangulation and stab wound to the neck,” according to the death certificate signed after her autopsy. “Blunt impact to the head” also significantly contributed to her death, the certificate said. It notes that the time interval between the homicidal violence and death was “brief.” Source (http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/mar/12/teen-was-stabbed-strangled/)

Tomorrow will be one month since Mackenzie's brutally murdered body was discovered on the bank of the Columbia River at Crescent Bar Resort. From all indications, it appears LE are no closer to solving this crime than they were when they found her body. They have been extremely tight-lipped with regard to POIs and/or suspects (IF they even have any)! It is SO frustrating! :banghead:

Is there ANYthing that Mackenzie's chart can tell us with regard to the killer's age, physical characteristics, occupation, hobby, or just anything that might help point us in some direction?

Two tidbits of factual information, relating to times, that 'might' (or might not be?) be helpful, from the timeline:

3:40 PM - Mackenzie's phone data indicate that her phone is at/near the Riverfront Park boat ramp. While there, the phone receives an incoming text ("hey") and replies with the same message ("hey").

5:42 PM - A cell tower bounces a signal off of MacKenzie's phone. This is the final activity on McKenzie's phone. Location has not been released by investigators.

Please, anything you can provide would be greatly appreciated as we're like dogs chasing our tails in those threads! I'm grasping (begging!) for even a scintilla of additional insight here, with help in identifying the perpetrator(s) of this crime.

We appreciate everything all of you Forensic Astrologers do; and know you all do SO much, in an effort to help provide clues and insight into solving these cases that you chart! We thank you greatly for that! :blowkiss:

PS: Mackenzie's Task Force Investigators may learn a lot from previous information divulged by your charts, Tuba! Sure do wish they'd read them!

FifthEssence
03-13-2010, 08:30 PM
I will reference LE commentary from the attached link.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/26/cowell-boat-launch-day-she-disappeared-investigato/?online

Doug Jones, spokesman for the task force investigating Cowell’s death, said the last activities on the cell phone were two text messages. They were between Cowell and her boyfriend at about 3:40 p.m. and each was, "Hey." The texts were made when the phone was at the boat launch.
Investigators are working under the assumption that Cowell, and not just her phone, were at the boat launch.

Evidently, LE isn't sure she actually did the 'response text' herself, just that her phone was in the area.

I will refer to the case of Stacy Peterson. The brother-in-law tells the story how he was in the company of Drew P. who set his phone down and excused himself from the table. Drew told him, if the phone rings, don't answer it. Shortly thereafter, Drew's cell rings and the caller ID shows Stacy's name. How coincidental!

Liz
03-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Re FifthEssence's question: Did Mackenzie really send that response text @ 3:40 PM?

I will reference LE commentary from the attached link.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/26/cowell-boat-launch-day-she-disappeared-investigato/?online

Doug Jones, spokesman for the task force investigating Cowell’s death, said the last activities on the cell phone were two text messages. They were between Cowell and her boyfriend at about 3:40 p.m. and each was, "Hey." The texts were made when the phone was at the boat launch.
Investigators are working under the assumption that Cowell, and not just her phone, were at the boat launch.

Evidently, LE isn't sure she actually did the 'response text' herself, just that her phone was in the area.

I will refer to the case of Stacy Peterson. The brother-in-law tells the story how he was in the company of Drew P. who set his phone down and excused himself from the table. Drew told him, if the phone rings, don't answer it. Shortly thereafter, Drew's cell rings and the caller ID shows Stacy's name. How coincidental!

Many of the few things we've learned from LE in this case, seems to be contradicted in one way or another.

WS member, lbpom63, reportedly went down to the boat launch after that report and specifically asked a LEO about Mackenzie being there, as vs just her phone. Here is a link to lbpom63's post and the pulled quote:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4900848&postcount=686/

"he told me that for certain they know that both she, her car and her phone were at that location on that day and that is all he could tell me."

Contradictions, with regard to solving Mackenzie's ....

On Friday, March 12th the WW printed (http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/mar/12/cowell-case-still-a-mystery/):

The heads of the three agencies involved in the investigation were asked: Could the investigation into the Cowell homicide take months or years?

• “There is always that possibility. ... It’s not going to be a quick investigation to solve. On the other hand, if we get some forensic information back or someone gives us the right information, it could close very quickly.”

— Harvey Gjesdal, Douglas County sheriff

• “It certainly could. We may not ever be able to solve it to the point where we make an arrest. We might be able to assume who committed this crime, but to ever be able to make an arrest, we don’t know.”

— Mike Harum, Chelan County sheriff

• “It could; it’s possible, but I’m sure hoping not. I guess I’m optimistic. I feel it will be solved, maybe not in the near future, but in the reasonable future. ... I can’t be specific.”

— Tom Robbins, Wenatchee police

Then on Saturday, March 13th KPQ printed (http://www.kpq.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1941)

In a press release Cowell Homicide Task Force Commander Michael Wagg says to date the task force has received and investigated over 200 tips and interviewed over 670 people. A number of searches have taken place and items have been sent to the State Crime Lab and other forensic labs for examination. About a dozen investigators are working on the task force on a regular basis. Wagg says those investigators continue to work tirelessly to find the person or persons responsible for the murder of Mackenzie Cowell. While no arrests have been made to date, Wagg says investigators are very optimistic that the investigation will result in an arrest and conviction.

We've heard from the Chelan County Sheriff, the Douglas County Sheriff, the Wenatchee Police Chief, and the Homicide Task Force Commander.
As you can see we've run the complete gamut of opinions from them; ranging from the case may never be solved; to being very optimistic that the case will be solved ending with an arrest and conviction.

I noticed the FBI, who are also working the case, have yet to weigh in. :waitasec:

I think it's understandable why many of us are :banghead: here.

Tuba
03-15-2010, 11:09 AM
The sluggish pace to this investigation is built into the crime. Not only was backward Saturn in the House of wrapping up the matter but we have the Moon Fixed in House 9. That is often the mark of action that trails off, interest lost, case grows cold. The Moon not only rules the discovery but also House 2 of future action. It was the dark of the Moon when the victim was found, not helpful, and then the conjunction of Neptune to Sun clouded the scene and the evidence (Sun rules H. 3 of evidence).

The people in these counties should be terrified, particularly since the death cert information has been released. They have a monster among them.

Leomoon80
03-15-2010, 07:42 PM
I saw the one chart posted on a Single thread for Mackenzie's
found body on the banks of the Colombia River, (20 miles from her
Hair Salon Parking lot - and 40 miles from her home in Orondo Wa.)

I think I'll be posting a "last Text " chart as well as
her Sunrise Natal chart, as she was reported to have been born in
Wenatchee Washington on April 1 1992 an Aries Sun. (blunt force to the head)
accdg.to the autopsy (see link)

Here is the YouTube Video of last seen Parking lot, you can see her driving away at 3PM on this from her job and obviously alone:
Was she going to meet someone after work?
The report I read said there were unidentfied footprints outside of her automobile, as well as her purse and phone in the car.

There was also a "last Text Message" to her boyfriend at 3:40PM so after leaving the parking lot

Her car was found approx. 5 miles from where she worked:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2011332280_apuswashingtonteenslain.html?prmid=obne twork

Authorities say a central Washington high school student whose body was found along the Columbia River four days after she went missing was killed by manual strangulation and a stab wound to the neck.

The death certificate from the Chelan-Douglas Health District says an autopsy found that blunt impact to the head was also a significant factor in Mackenzie Cowell's death.

The 17-year-old was last seen Feb. 9 leaving a beauty school class in Wenatchee. Her locked car was found that night about 5 miles away with her purse still inside but her debit card missing.

From a Press Release 2-14-2010 Sheriff's office:
They found her purse and some clothing in the car with one set of footprints leading away from the car. Police have not said if the footprints matched Mackenzie's shoe size.

Body found : Crescent Bar Washington
Crime Scene suggests that the suspect walked away (there are only 2 roads out of there)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK9eZDVFdvM&feature=channel

The 3PM Parking Lot Video can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDnbCoroR8&feature=related

Leomoon80
03-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Natal Sunrise chart:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/446/mackenziecowellsunrise.jpg

Venus in hr natal is 23°Pisces conj. Part of Killing Planet or Anareta at 20Pis
Mars is conjunct "Fomalhaut" an "immortal name" as this fixed star can promise
NN is Sextile (in harmony with) her natal Mars towards that end
Jupiter rx is opposing her natal Mars
Neptune & Uranus (fooled by a stranger) are very close within one degree
Pluto in the "Definite Loss" degree in this 8th Hs. of Death

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9749/mackenziegraph.th.jpg (http://img709.imageshack.us/i/mackenziegraph.jpg/)

Leomoon80
03-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Mackenzie 3:40PM last Text to her boyfriend :

Note: Mars and Atropos over the ASC.
Black Moon Lilith and the Sun in the 7th in Aquarius, probably the one lying in wait to kill her....but had she purposefully met up with him, OR did she give him a ride that day?

The call at 3:40PM to the b.f. and responded to with a "hey" ....isn't much to go on. Was SHE the one doing the responding, or was it her captor??

Personally I cannot tell, .......as we'd need to know who is the Moon in this chart (6th House conj.
Pluto) and WHO is the Sun (7th house conj. BML) in Aquarius?

I'm leaning towards the Sun & BML in teh 7th as the captor, and the telephone as the 3rd house
Saturn (restricting) her........with the Moon & Pluto in the 6th as a controlled, "hey", response, being controlled by another.

Any other observations or even if you see these symbols in another way, would be appreciated to know what you see.

Text from Liz earlier post :
Two tidbits of factual information, relating to times, that 'might' (or might not be?) be helpful, from
the timeline :

Quote:
3:40 PM - Mackenzie's phone data indicate that her phone is at/near the Riverfront Park boat ramp. While there, the phone receives an incoming text ("hey") and replies with the same message ("hey").

5:42 PM - A cell tower bounces a signal off of MacKenzie's phone. This is the final activity on McKenzie's phone. Location has not been released by investigators.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1822/mackenziecowelltextmess.gif

Leomoon80
03-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Investigators are asking the public for more tips about the final
days of Mackenzie Cowell whose body was found Feb. 13 along the
Columbia River at Crescent Bar. Her cell phone, an LG EnV2, is still
missing.

What does this chart tell us about that last ping?

The investigators are not telling us from WHERE this occurred, in what location.....so it's no doubt after the murder was completed, and the killer had her phone in his possession.

This chart then should describe the killer and his mindset.

Ascendent is conj. Regulus, (a fixed star which has a High, yet always (eventually) a marked fall )......and therefore the SUN, is the Ruler of this chart in the 6th in AQ. conj. the Black Moon.
I'd think this is the killer.

Saturn is in the 2nd conjunct the POF (got away with it for now)
in the "Axis of Desire" the 8th house and 2nd house Axis.
Pluto (the death) in the 5th conjunct the Moon is square both Uranus in the
8th house of death and Saturn in the 2nd .

Starting with the North Node in the 5th house of recreation and uncommitted love affairs - we see NN,then the Vertex (a fated person or event), then Mercury conjunct the Black Moon in AQ, going along into the 6th, the Sun (him) chiron & Neptune.

I'm thinking that what we may be seeing is that Mackenzie was "fooled" (i.e. Neptune) into meeting this guy from the internet or from some other venue,
and agreed to meet with him where he forcibly overtook her.

IF she didn't meet him via the internet, (4th house Pallas at 19Scorpio
the so-called Evil degree), and I/C at 17Scorpio (the SN degree)
then somehow she was fooled into being at this place in time with him.
(Neptune close to the D/C)

From what I read, she was found clothed.

And the autopsy says, "Blunt force to the head" (Mackenzie was Aries Sun)
but also stabbed in the neck and strangled.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5882/celltowerpingfrommacken.gif

Gone Too Soon
03-16-2010, 02:08 AM
Natal Sunrise chart:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/446/mackenziecowellsunrise.jpg

Venus in hr natal is 23°Pisces conj. Part of Killing Planet or Anareta at 20Pis
Mars is conjunct "Fomalhaut" an "immortal name" as this fixed star can promise
NN is Sextile (in harmony with) her natal Mars towards that end
Jupiter rx is opposing her natal Mars
Neptune & Uranus (fooled by a stranger) are very close within one degree
Pluto in the "Definite Loss" degree in this 8th Hs. of Death

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9749/mackenziegraph.th.jpg (http://img709.imageshack.us/i/mackenziegraph.jpg/)

With all due respect; just to verify that MC DOB 04/01/1992 not sure of formatting used for your analysis and birthplace=Kirkland, WA (as noted at public memorial service 02/25/2010). Thank you for all your hard work.

FifthEssence
03-16-2010, 05:23 AM
The above Sunrise Natal Chart is based on the correct birth date of Mackenzie April 1, 1992. (different date format used ).

As you will note, the SUN symbol/glyph is in the proper sign of Aries beings she was born April 1st. See the V looking symbol at what someone unfamiliar with a chart layout would call 9 o'clock. The Aries Sun is right there in that 1st House because a 'sunrise time' of birth was used beings we don't have her true time of birth.

When you don't have actual confirmed time of birth, astrologers usually use Sunrise or Noon in order to get a snapshot of the day's planets. We can see where the planets & the luminaries stand among themselves and how they intereact with each other which then reflects on us.
In this Natal chart for example, we see Mars is in opposition to Jupiter. No matter what time of the day she was born on April 1st,1992, this opposition was present in the heavens.

Thank you for pointing out the correct place of birth. Because the towns are in close proximity, it doesn't make any meaningful difference. Now if the birth place was Raleigh S.C., there would be an ever so slight difference.

Appreciate your concern and interest.
Thank you!

Liz
03-16-2010, 04:08 PM
There is a possibility that Mackenzie may have recently become involved with a guy whose date of birth is March 20, 1990. Can you possibly enlighten us as to whether this person may have had any involvement in Mackenzie's death?

Thanks so much for all of the astrological analyzing all of you do!! It's appreciated more than you know! :blowkiss:

Leomoon80
03-16-2010, 04:44 PM
There is a possibility that Mackenzie may have recently become involved with a guy whose date of birth is March 20, 1990. Can you possibly enlighten us as to whether this person may have had any involvement in Mackenzie's death?

Thanks so much for all of the astrological analyzing all of you do!! It's appreciated more than you know! :blowkiss:

Liz: I think all we might be able to do, with a place of birth of a person born on this day and year, is what a generically speaking, person may have been going through on the day she disappeared.

Not specific then (to one person in particular) but a "generic" answer for anyone born this day

What location was someone born that you had in mind, or are you just thinking near Wenatchee Wa?

Liz
03-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Liz: I think all we might be able to do, with a place of birth of a person born on this day and year, is what a generically speaking, person may have been going through on the day she disappeared.

Not specific then (to one person in particular) but a "generic" answer for anyone born this day

What location was someone born that you had in mind, or are you just thinking near Wenatchee Wa?

I've been searching all over for a couple hours to try to find his place of birth, to no avail. I'm not the best sleuth, by any stretch of the imagination, and I don't have any paid subscriptions to any search sites.

The best information I have on this person is that he currently lives in the greater Tacoma area; more specifically Orting, WA. My best estimation (with help from Mapquest) Orting is about 166 miles west, southwest of Wenatchee. I apologize for not being able to provide a specific place of birth.

Thanks so much for your help, Leomoon!

ETA: Title

Leomoon80
03-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Natal Chart information:

For anyone born under a chart with these placements, the life would tend to be a person
Who doesn’t easily follow the rules, skirts responsible behavior, dances to the beat of his own drummer and then some!

First off, this person would have their Moon in Capricorn, (all day this day) not the warmest of emotions or signs for one’s Moon to be located . His Mercury at 1Aries, (critical degree), and Venus in Aquarius
Willing to give another their “space”….But his Venus is also square to Pluto (controlling and perhaps manipulating with lovers) so mitigating the " willing to give " part i.e. selfish person for sure (testimony of this, - see Jupiter's aspects)
And Venus is also conjunct the NN in AQ.

The most worrisome of such a person, for their life and others might be the placement of
their Pluto conjunct the Black Moon at 15Scorpio, a very critical degree…..and both of course, extremely strong, as Pluto rules Scorpio. So double the strength here to the square to Venus or quadruple it perhaps and even throw in the critical degree (at least quadruple the strength of Scorpio and Pluto with the BML)

His Mars would be in Aquarius – conjunct Venus, so one who perhaps is a ladies man, but not a “stayer”…..one who likes their freedom a bit .

Uranus is a problem for this person’s life, anyone born this day in this area of the Pacific Northwest., has Uranus 9Capricorn (Facies, - i.e. ruthless behavior)
Square to that critical Mercury at 1Aries, - and square to the Pisces Sun (in the Anaretic degree or 29th deg.of Pisces) so, again a critical position.

Not to mention, that Jupiter is also opposite Uranus square to Mercury
Opposite the Moon and square the Sun!
Not exactly a generous human being, or having trouble with generosity of spirit (imo)

Whoosh,:( this person is a caldroun of upset and angst, a walking landmine. Or perhaps a seething volcano?

But of course there are some people who go through life this way, and never commit
A seriously violent crime.

Free will prevails.

Transits for Feb. 9th, 2010: for the hypothetical person:

(I'll see if I can post a thumbnail chart here) Sunrise chart w/out the time of birth:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2078/boyfriendofmackenziecow.th.gif (http://img219.imageshack.us/i/boyfriendofmackenziecow.gif/)

Synastry of Mackenzie and hypothetical guy: Note: Mackenzie is the Blue color on the Inside, and the guy on the outside in red as for the planets
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6792/synastryofmackenzieandb.th.gif (http://img689.imageshack.us/i/synastryofmackenzieandb.gif/)

Tuba
03-16-2010, 08:10 PM
This chap, we'll call him Boyfriend, has one strong tie to the victim's disappearance. Mars for the day M. C. went missing was directly opposite his Mars and Mercury was on his Mars when her body was found. This could easily describe a young man's emotions on learning his new love interest was dead~frustration on the prod because someone took out his girl. Alternatively, he could have set her up for this horrible fate. Could he have been the hands-on killer? The level of anger is there but the other direct involvement is not.

Liz
03-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Thank you both so very much, Tuba and Leomoon80! I truly appreciate all your hard work! :blowkiss:

Leomoon80
03-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Thank you both so very much, Tuba and Leomoon80! I truly appreciate all your hard work! :blowkiss:

No problem, we love astrology on this site.

I'm just now reading that this is a rather complicated case,because there are so many "players".
From her mother's b.f., (a construction man?).....to many others, including a new guy she wanted to date from Tacoma, to the old boyfriend, who some say just bought her a Valentine's gift all of these issues and facts referenced on the websleuth's link below. A complicated history.

There are really a LOT of people, with a lot of questions here.

This is really hairy stuff and rather hard to keep up with. Personalities, non-withstanding. Too many people, too little correspondance.

So, I'd not take the one data, anymore heavier then if we saw the others to compare with as it simply wouldn't be fair to do so.

Sometimes (as they say) "Birds of a feather" what is it?

"Flock together?"

Leomoon
REF:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-97854.html

Liz
03-17-2010, 12:16 AM
:woohoo:

A dedicated thread for Mackenzie in the Forensic Astrology Forum
--- this is fantastic! Thank you all so much!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Liz
03-17-2010, 12:55 AM
No problem, we love astrology on this site.

I'm just now reading that this is a rather complicated case,because there are so many "players".
From her mother's b.f., (a construction man?).....to many others, including a new guy she wanted to date from Tacoma, to the old boyfriend, who some say just bought her a Valentine's gift all of these issues and facts referenced on the websleuth's link below. A complicated history.

There are really a LOT of people, with a lot of questions here.

This is really hairy stuff and rather hard to keep up with. Personalities, non-withstanding. Too many people, too little correspondance.

So, I'd not take the one data, anymore heavier then if we saw the others to compare with as it simply wouldn't be fair to do so.

Sometimes (as they say) "Birds of a feather" what is it?

"Flock together?"

Leomoon
REF:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-97854.html

I'm so glad you all love astrology. :) At times I feel like we are asking too much and working you guys too hard though!

Yes, as to this being a complicated case. As Tuba forewarned us "Remember, I did warn you in the first chart that many adverse factors afflicted this encounter. I am not making it complicated. It is complicated."

Complicated, and frustrating too, as I've previously expressed!

There are quite a few players and very little factual information to go on from Law Enforcement. LEOs are keeping most of what they know very close to the vest. Therefore, it causes us sleuthers at times to go off on wild tangents of speculation, that are probably nothing even close to the truth.
Mainly because we have so few facts to sleuth out.

That's why I was so desperate for you (all) to give your thoughts about whatever charts you could do on whatever you could do them on. There are many of us that do greatly appreciate everything you all have contributed.

I think you all are helping us to figure out a few things; even if it's that we'll never be able to figure this case out to where we will feel with any assurance that it's provable "beyond a reasonable doubt"! :crazy:

I hope & pray the crime lab returns some good forensic evidence; but at this point, I'm not very confident about that happening!

Thanks again, Leomoon; and everyone else, too, for ALL your help!

justiceformackenzie
03-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Is there any way you could do a birth reading on another suspect? Initials are JF and birthate is 5-27-68. Probably born in Eastern Washington. Is he in any way involved in MC's death?

ahsgramma
03-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Is there any way you could do a birth reading on another suspect? Initials are JF and birthate is 5-27-68. Probably born in Eastern Washington. Is he in any way involved in MC's death?

According to court records of his marriage license it says he was born in Vallejo, CA.

Liz
03-17-2010, 07:02 PM
The helpful communication in the case of our victim, Mackenzie Cowell, will heave into view St. Patrick's Day.

Hi Tuba. I'm under the impression that several members are waiting with baited breath for some "bombshell" revelation regarding this information today. I didn't perceive your post as projecting that this communication will necessarily be revealed to us "civilians", but possibly to LE. And we all know how tight-lipped they've been regarding details relating to Mackenzie's case.

Can you possibly elaborate on this aspect?

Soulscape
03-17-2010, 07:23 PM
1. Last Seen Moon 06 Capricorn partile (exact) inconjunct (150 degrees) JF's natal SUN 06 Gemini and possibly close inconjunct JF's natal MOON at 08 Gemini.**

** Natal chart is cast for sunrise so we do not have exact MOON position, nor do we know the true ASCENDANT, MIDHEAVEN and house cusps. The SUN, however, would remain in 06 degrees regardless of birth time.

2. JF's natal MARS 13 Gemini is partile opposed Last Seen VERTEX (Fate).

3. JF's natal (sunrise) EQ (a secondary ASCENDANT) and his Secondary Progressed MOON are in Event Chart's Fateful degree (same degree as the NODES) --- 19. (The Secondary Progressed MOON at 19 Sagittarius is partile conjunct Event CERES.)

4. JF's natal SATURN 21 Aries is partile sextile Last Seen SUN 21 Aquarius (opportunity).

5. JF's Secondary Progressed MARS 11 Cancer is close square Mackenzie's natal SUN 12 Aries and his natal PLUTO 20 Virgo is opposed her natal VENUS 22 Pisces (and possibly her natal MOON, 23 Pisces in the sunrise chart).

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/Tri-WheelMackenzieCowellLastSeen-JF.gif

While I do not necessarily think we have 'pinned the tail on the donkey,' the interconnections are strong enough to warrant a most thorough interrogation of JF by LE.

Thanks,
Soulscape

NOTE: The Last Seen chart shows several indications of a relationship crisis. Testimonies suggest Mackenzie may have been having an affair with an older man who may have had a lot to lose if he were 'outed' and/or it is possible that something she may have told him triggered him into violence. However, I cannot absolutely rule out a younger perp, although after examining the natal (sunrise) chart of the Tacoma boyfriend, I would rule him out.

Tuba
03-17-2010, 08:02 PM
As written in a couple of posts, it is no fluke that the Part of Fortune is in II in both significant charts, Last Seen and the finding of her body. In part, I believe the footprints leading from her car are extremely valuable to the investigation but in addition, Part of Fortune in II points to communications that should help forge the link in the chain of contacts also important to the analysis. At least law enforcement in the involved counties is not as closed as those in Charlottesville or Blairsville. If you are in touch with an investigator, maybe you can learn what messages &/or papers are coming to light now. I certainly do NOT mean the Hey-Hey text messages between M. Cowell and her boyfriend.

Liz
03-18-2010, 02:20 AM
The Vernal Equinox (http://www.erh.noaa.gov/box/equinox.html) is scheduled to occur this Saturday, Mar 20, 2010 @ 1:32 PM EDT.

I'm curious as to how the Vernal Equinox's might (or might not) effect current investigations. If it's not too much trouble, can one of you great astro minds give us an idea if the Vernal Equinox is likely to enhance or hamper the investigation? Or, is it more likely to have no effect whatsoever?

:sunshine:
TIA!

Tuba
03-18-2010, 09:08 AM
When Mackenzie Cowell was last seen, Mercury was at the end of Capricorn and when her body was found, the Part of Fortune was at the end of II. That means the Vernal Equinox of 0° Aries will aspect both those placements and both those charts. Yes, it will provide activation. The "authority sector" is stimulated. Some of the crimes we have in focus were committed with Mars at zero degrees. Action in those will be powerfully galvanized. Evidence and individuals who were involved surface because Mars represents the violence and the acting out at the time of the crime & the Vernal Equinox revitalises the imprint Mars made in a particular time and place: the scene of the crime.

Knox
03-21-2010, 12:03 PM
:heart: Welcome to WS Aquariun Sun~!! :heart:

We look forward to reading your posts!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98245&page=9 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98245&page=9)

Liz
04-01-2010, 10:30 AM
We had our first news in at least three weeks on March 30th, when Gregory Kennedy of Go Lake Chelan talked to the Chelan County Sheriff, Mike Harum about the case.

Link to podcast:
http://www.golakechelan.com/?name=News&file=article&sid=10464

Link to Alt.Theory's transcription of the podcast:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, missing 2/9/10, Orondo/Wenatchee #14

Worst part of the sheriff's report was the revelation that even after LE served the cell phone carrier with a 'preservation letter'; some of the pertinent cell phone data was purged by the carrier; which may be detrimental to solving Mackenzie's case.

ETA: Today, April 1st, Mackenzie should've been here having the time of her life, celebrating her 18th birthday!

justiceformackenzie
04-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Is there any way one of you astrologists can prepare a chart for WC (MC's mother)? Her birthdate is 2/1/1961 and she was born in Redmond, WA. I am wondering what was going on in her life on or around 2/9/10. TIA.

Liz
04-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Mackenzie 3:40PM last Text to her boyfriend :

Note: Mars and Atropos over the ASC.
Black Moon Lilith and the Sun in the 7th in Aquarius, probably the one lying in wait to kill her....but had she purposefully met up with him, OR did she give him a ride that day?

The call at 3:40PM to the b.f. and responded to with a "hey" ....isn't much to go on. Was SHE the one doing the responding, or was it her captor??

Personally I cannot tell, .......as we'd need to know who is the Moon in this chart (6th House conj.
Pluto) and WHO is the Sun (7th house conj. BML) in Aquarius?

I'm leaning towards the Sun & BML in teh 7th as the captor, and the telephone as the 3rd house
Saturn (restricting) her........with the Moon & Pluto in the 6th as a controlled, "hey", response, being controlled by another.

Any other observations or even if you see these symbols in another way, would be appreciated to know what you see.

Text from Liz earlier post :
Two tidbits of factual information, relating to times, that 'might' (or might not be?) be helpful, from
the timeline :

Quote:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1822/mackenziecowelltextmess.gif

B&CBM

Leomoon, Websleuths' member MelissaW has recently befriended Mackenzie's boyfriend (JV), and from her communications with him has been very helpful in providing some answers for us all. The exchange below between MelissaW and "notmyrealname" should add a little insight, with regards to the parts I bolded and colored (B&CBM) purple in your post above.

Just a few questions for JV:

1. When was the last time he saw MC?

2. Who initiated the text exchange on the day she disappeared, and were one-word texts common between them?

3. When was he expecting to see or talk to her again?

1. He saw her the day she went missing. She came into his work at around 11:30 a.m. to see him but he was with a customer so she left and went back to school.

2. Not sure who initiated but assuming it was MC because JV was still at work. They usually texted rather than talking on the phone & one word texts would be common when he was still at work.

3. They saw each other almost every day, so I think he was expecting to see her later that night when he was off work. Definitely talk to her. He said it was very unusual for her to go somewhere without telling him first. Example: Even if she was just going to the gym after the academy, she'd text him that because she wanted him to know where he was and she wanted to know where he was.

I've asked Melissa to try to find out for certain who initiated that text. Even though JV was at work at the time the "Hey" "Hey" text exchange took place, he could have been on a break and initiated the texting. I think that information is pertinent. I 'feel' that if Mackenzie initiated the text, she was most likely texting it of her own free will. If JV initiated the texting, then we really cannot be certain that Mackenzie wasn't coerced to respond, under some type of duress.

I hope this information is somewhat helpful to you. I appreciate the help you and the other astrologers have provided for us! :)

Liz
04-02-2010, 08:15 PM
I am posting some more questions (and their answers) websleuthers posed to Melissa, who has been corresponding with Mackenzie's boyfriend (JV) of 17 months, at the time she went missing.

(I changed Melissa's replies to purple so they would stand out better.)

Melissa, could you please ask JV if HE saw anything suspicious or out of place in regard to MC's car when he arrived at PC? Besides it being abandoned there, of course. TIA.

I asked him if he knew where the keys were and if the seat was pulled forward or back & he said he didn't notice those things. The thing that stuck out for him was seeing her purse in there, because he said she never would have left her purse in her car like that, out in the open.

I would like to know how cautious he thinks MC was. Would she have been friendly to a stranger? Would she had allowed a stranger to ride in her car? Does he know if MC drove through the car wash on Feb 9. Would MC willingly ride in a stranger's car...some one she met just minutes before?
Thanks for asking him these questions. And, please tell him I send my sympathy to him, and MC's family.

One thing he already told me which may answer question: He said that as soon as he drove up PC for the first time and saw her car, he knew something was wrong. He said she never would have gone willingly with someone; she would have had to be forced and/or scared of the person.

Melissa, I'd like for you to ask him whether Mackenzie ever mentioned any type of inappropriate behavior or advances towards her by her mother's b/f.

If the answer to that is no - please ask if JV truly believes that Kenzie would have told him, IF the mom's b/f had acted inappropriately towards her in any way whatsoever. (Some gals may not feel comfortable telling their b/f something like that, for fear of what action/retaliation their b/f might then want to take against that person who had acted inappropriately. KWIM?)

TIA! :)

I can answer that for you. I did ask him this and he didn't know. Your speculation is probably correct. He seems to be very protective of her so I would think she wouldn't want him to get hurt, by someone who has experience fighting, etc.

I hope you find this information helpful! :)

ETA: A post from 4:11 PM today of Melissa's (about Mackenzie's fateful day, according to Melissa's correspondence with JV):

I have some answers for everyone:

JV is sure that MC never went to the spec house with friends.

Text messages- the first one she sent him before she came into his work around 11:30
just to say she was coming in and, like I said earlier, he was busy so she left. The last text message he got from her was at like 2:45 PM. She said "hey" and it was normal for her to send short messages like that because she knew his schedule and what time he worked and got out. After work he went home and was waiting for her to text him because she always did but she didn't. He then tried to text her around 4:15 PM and it said that his text messages were not going through & being received. He called over and over and left a message. He was worried because she never would just turn her phone off like that.

Man, just typing that up was emotional. I could imagine how horrible and helpless you would feel if that happened to you. :(

This last bit of information really narrows down the timeline considerably; since Mackenzie's last known text was sent (or received) at 3:40 PM. This means that between 3:40 pm and 4:15 pm, something happened to or incapacitated Mackenzie, so that she was no longer able to send or receive text messages and/or calls on her cell phone! :(

E(again)TA: Another question and answer for MelissaW, that makes things sound even worse!

How did he know that text message did not go through?

IMO if the phone is off the sytem sends the text when the phone is turned back on.

So here's a little more info on the text thing:

The last time JV heard from MC the day of her disappearance was 2:45 and that was when she texted "hey."

He was at work still so when he got off, he texted her back "hey, wassup" at around 4:15. This is when he got it sent back saying it wasn't received, or however that message words it. I have Verizon too and I've had this kind of thing happen once in awhile if I was in an area with no service & the message wouldn't go out, or if the person I was texting was in a no-service area.

He said he tried calling her multiple times after that and it went straight to voicemail, which made him think the phone was turned off.

So now it appears (according to her boyfriend) that Mackenzie sent her very last text message to JV at 2:45 PM; not at 3:40 PM which we had all been led to believe. And her last known cell ping was at 5:42 PM. So we now know it was Mackenzie who initiated that last text but earlier than we previously thought, but something most likely happened to her between 2:45 PM and 4:15 PM, when her bf tried to message her back.

Soulscape
04-02-2010, 10:22 PM
I am posting some more questions (and their answers) websleuthers posed to Melissa, who has been corresponding with Mackenzie's boyfriend (JV) of 17 months, at the time she went missing.

(I changed Melissa's replies to purple so they would stand out better.)

I hope you find this information helpful! :)

ETA: A post from 4:11 PM today of Melissa's (about Mackenzie's fateful day, according to Melissa's correspondence with JV):

This last bit of information really narrows down the timeline considerably; since Mackenzie's last known text was sent (or received) at 3:40 PM. This means that between 3:40 pm and 4:15 pm, something happened to or incapacitated Mackenzie, so that she was no longer able to send or receive text messages and/or calls on her cell phone! :(

E(again)TA: Another question and answer for MelissaW, that makes things sound even worse!

So now it appears (according to her boyfriend) that Mackenzie sent her very last text message to JV at 2:45 PM; not at 3:40 PM which we had all been led to believe. And her last known cell ping was at 5:42 PM. So we now know it was Mackenzie who initiated that last text but earlier than we previously thought, but something most likely happened to her between 2:45 PM and 4:15 PM, when her bf tried to message her back.

Yes.

The 4:15 pm Text chart suggests that the reason MC did not respond to the text was because she was in the midst of being brutally and viciously attacked/ murdered.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/JV415Text.gif

JV, initiator of the Text, is Lord 1 the SUN 21 Aquarius.

The Text itself is a 3rd House matter, thus MERCURY, 29 Capricorn.

MC, as JV's girlfriend, is Lord 5 JUPITER, 05 Pisces.

The SUN (JV) is in critical degree (21 Fixed). He can't get in touch with Mackenzie (no aspect between SUN and JUPITER).

This is confirmed by the text itself MERCURY in end-of-its-rope / last-ditch 29th degree, again making no aspect to JUPITER.

Lord 5 the Girlfriend JUPITER (Mackenzie) is posited in the radix 8th House of Death (and the turned 4th House of Endings of the 5th House Girlfriend), focal point of a YOD involving MARS and SATURN.

MARS 05 Leo is partile conjunct Asteroid ATROPOS (endings) and the Part of DEATH is one degree from SATURN. Both MARS & PLUTO co-rule the radix intercepted (Scorpio) 4th House of Endings.

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality) at 04 Virgo is close opposed JUPITER 05 Pisces (Mackenzie) and the SATURN/PLUTO midpoint (extreme brutality) sits at 19 Scorpio, a.k.a. SERPENTIS --- 'the cursed degree of the cursed sign,' and in Fateful Degree --- same degree as the NODES --- always foretelling catastrophe/ tragedy/ fatality.

Note also the BLACK MOON 04 Aquarius is close opposed MARS conjunct ATROPOS (violence ending in death), trine SATURN (Lord 8) and partile trine the Arabic Part of DEATH.

At 4:15 pm on February 9, 2010, Mackenzie Cowell is in the process of being murdered.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Liz
04-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Oh. My. Goodness! Soulscape!
That is some very riveting information!

Thank you so much for your dedication to these cases. :blowkiss:

Liz
04-02-2010, 10:56 PM
As I re-read this latest post of Soulscape's, an increasing amount of sadness is overcoming me.
:(

This latest is based on JV's last text attempt to Mackenzie, correct?

ETA I see that Soulscape already answered my question:
"The 4:15 pm Text chart suggests that the reason MC did not respond to the text was because she was in the midst of being brutally and viciously attacked/ murdered."

justiceformackenzie
04-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Oh. My. Goodness! Soulscape!
That is some very riveting information!

Thank you so much for your dedication to these cases. :blowkiss:

Thank you soulscape. Could you possibly do a chart on WC (MC's mother) dob 2/1/61 and born in Redmond, WA. TIA.

Nancee Drue
04-02-2010, 11:25 PM
OH my. Interesting!!

Aquariun Sun~
04-02-2010, 11:39 PM
Also of interest to me is MC's natal North node was being transitted by Pluto by exact degree and squared by transitting Saturn. Also transitting Saturn was opposing her natal Mercury and moon, transitting moon was squaring natal moon and Mercury, and the yod she has in her natal chart between north node and mars pointing to Chiron would have as well been activated. Not to mention Uranus transitting natal moon!!!! I was looking at all of this last night and said Holy crap!!!

justiceformackenzie
04-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Also of interest to me is MC's natal North node was being transitted by Pluto by exact degree and squared by transitting Saturn. Also transitting Saturn was opposing her natal Mercury and moon, transitting moon was squaring natal moon and Mercury, and the yod she has in her natal chart between north node and mars pointing to Chiron would have as well been activated. Not to mention Uranus transitting natal moon!!!! I was looking at all of this last night and said Holy crap!!!

What does this mean in layman's terms?:waitasec:

Angel Who Cares
04-02-2010, 11:49 PM
*I apologize if you all read this article already...It's an interview with our very own Tricia!

Internet detectives ferret out clues in Mackenzie Cowell case
Mar 06, 2010
<snipped>
The Internet is abuzz with armchair detectives, ferreting out tips, facts, rumors and innuendo about who killed the 17-year-old Wenatchee High School senior last month.

Internet sleuthing by the public is "absolutely a new frontier," says Tricia Griffith, the Park City, Utah, woman who owns Websleuths.com, an Internet Web site on crime.

Internet sites have given crime buffs an outlet they didn't have before, Griffith said.

Entries about Cowell abound on the site. Posters want to know about the girl's friends and family, about her cell phone usage, and about her school activities. Many also are using the Internet to search public records, and they're finding out information about such things as property ownership, old divorces and old restraining orders.

Griffith is quick to admit that information online can get personal.

"The Internet can be a wonderful frontier, but it can be horrible if you don't keep in mind that you don't want to harm anybody," she said. "We do our best to prevent that." Griffith said volunteer moderators strictly enforce rules, such as no sleuthing about minors and no use of names that have not been mentioned by law enforcement or in the media. Also against the rules: abusive language, name-calling and attacking another poster. Griffith said moderators also work hard to keep posters on point.

Violators are warned, and will be banned if they continue to break the rules.

"We don't want to do harm," she said. "The last thing we want to do is bring in some poor person who is walking along and all of a sudden they're connected to a murder case just because they're a neighbor." Griffith has owned the site since 2004. She said she thinks its "explosive" growth in commenters is the result of her strict rules. Her site has 25,139 members. She notes, however, that visitors to the site outnumber members three to one.

Griffith said she monitors viewers and can tell from e-mail addresses that, over the years, investigators have visited the site numerous times. She said she could not comment on whether any tips from Websleuth members have solved any cases, but, she said, she thinks some posts have helped detectives brainstorm. "They come here and they read and they get ideas," she said. She said she was not aware of any Wenatchee investigators currently trolling the site.

Griffith bristles when asked if she hears complaints that posters on her site are just playing at being detectives.

"People say it's just a bunch of bored housewives or shut-ins; that makes me furious," she said. "I don't care if you are a bored housewife or shut-in, you have something to offer, just as much as a real detective." She said she thinks people who comment on her site are "good people who want to help ... even if it's just to keep a cold case alive."

Article:
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-internet-detectives-ferret-out-clues-mackenzie-cowell-case-/2010/03/07/4660405.htm

:angel:

Aquariun Sun~
04-03-2010, 07:07 AM
What does this mean in layman's terms?:waitasec:

I was unable to respond to this earlier for a couple of reasons. First, I became overwhelmed with grief, and second because when I began to look at this astrologically, I was "guided" to look at it in a very different way than I usually do. I have been trying to understand this by "degree" meaning I have been researching all 360 degrees of wisdom and since it is new to me to do it in that way, it might take me a bit of time to unravel and tell the story as I did in my earlier post. I will do the best I can to try to help you to understand, but with dad sick and mom needing help, my time is limited. I am working on it.

Leomoon80
04-04-2010, 01:22 AM
This one is rather intruging for JF as it shows the Tertiary Progressions
for him and in particular, see Saturn progressed to the "Weeping Sisters" at 00Gemini over his natal Venus.

Then there is the Progressed Jupiter opposed to his natal Venus.

It may just mean there will be a breakup between WC and JF.....or certainly something "to weep about"

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9421/jftertiaryprogsaturnwee.th.gif (http://img4.imageshack.us/i/jftertiaryprogsaturnwee.gif/)

http://www.astrologicalpredictions.ca/news/tertiary.htm

Liz
04-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Thank you for doing this chart, Leomoon! I would greaty appreciate if you, or one of the other astros, or someone who understands the astrological terminology, could please provide a bit of a simple interpretation for us that haven't studied astrology. I almost hate to admit it, but I truly just don't understand what you've provided above, and I'm pretty certain you went to a lot of trouble to provide this.

This one is rather intruging for JF as it shows the Tertiary Progressions
for him and in particular, see Saturn progressed to the "Weeping Sisters" at 00Gemini over his natal Venus.

Then there is the Progressed Jupiter opposed to his natal Venus.

It may just mean there will be a breakup between WC and JF.....or certainly something "to weep about"

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9421/jftertiaryprogsaturnwee.th.gif (http://img4.imageshack.us/i/jftertiaryprogsaturnwee.gif/)

http://www.astrologicalpredictions.ca/news/tertiary.htm

Thank you, again, Leomoon. As I commented above, if someone can please interpret this in simple English, I know there are many of us that would greatly appreciate it.

At least I understand the part about there something to weep about. But, Leomoon, can you tell if that is something yet to come; or possibly something that has already occured? TIA!

I'd like to take this opportunity, on this special day, to express appreciation and gratitude to Soulscape, Tuba, Leomoom, FifthEssence and Housemouse (when available) from those of us that thoroughly enjoy reading your contributions regarding this case, and the numerous other cases you all devote your time to providing charts for, in an attempt to help us understand the importance that astrology can play in solving crimes. It is truly fascinating! Thank you all for your time and dedication to the cause! Wishing you all a very blessed and Happy Easter!

Leomoon80
04-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Liz: People who want exactitudes come to the wrong place to find this in Astrology, as Astrology is based on a few scientific principles, such as Astronomy, mainly mathematics, etc. however, it is NOT a science it rather is a study of vibrations, and probabilities........or at least that is "my own " particular belief. I realize and also apppreciate that others may not agree, and insist differently, but of course
we are all different, even Astrologers may disagree.

With having said this, I would suggest that the charts when the Weeping Sisters appears such as on the JF chart, says that (symbolically and probably literally), there would be then, as written, something "to weep about", but I cannot tell you how or when.
As I said, it may just be in so far as having had a breakup (which I haven't read or heard about, although I tried to find last night on a google search) with WC?

Could this have occurred after the death or discovery of her body?? Was there then a breakup?

Astrology is a highly symbolic language, and using the Fixed stars, etc. gives us a beautiful rendition of ancient principles that were obtained in Mesopotamis, Ancient Chaldea ancient Greece & Rome, yet today, these observations are still being used as you see here.

However, for exact "when will he died and when will he murder someone " type of questions, we can only tell you more about "when is the "probability"
of something occurring, vs and exactitude of said probable event.

There are of course tools that perhaps very experienced Vedic Astrologers might use for instance, because they have honed their skills to do such, with event dedicated astrology, whereby Western Astrology is more "psychologically inspired astrology", so different cultures, different skills developed this way.

You may also have the other House Astrologers give you other event inspired readings of course which I happen to LOVE reading when they do....based on how they themselves developed their own craft this way, using Horary, which I'm not expert with., but dabble as you can see moreso then the others might.

But each can develop their craft along a line that then gives and overall more rounded picture to the inquiring mind outside of Astrology.

That's the beauty of sharing. (imo) Especially when sharing is given freely
and unencumbered. Happy Easter to All, .....and may we all express the higher vibrations of
the one who gave the most and for whom we have this commemeration today.

Leomoon80
04-04-2010, 01:32 PM
As you can see by the one chart for the Tertiary Progessed chart of JF (read the link for potential meanings of the planets involved) that I linked to:

Progressed Saturn for JF is sitting at the "Weeping Sisters" and over his natal Venus
which "suggests" the probability he will indeed have a life altering experience surrounding his own Venus archetype. Meaning, of course love, love life, associations on the social level , whatever he was doing (which I don't know of course), will be changed, just as when we have a Saturn Return, (age 30 or 59), every 30 years, Saturn will come around to it's original station in the charts and "change us".....for the better by ridding us of the extrenuous or not needed in our lives.

So too, with JF......what wasn't "real or working" in the relationships dept. for him, will be changed by this position of Saturn opposed to Prog.Jupiter in the natal chart shown.
And because Progressed Jupiter is over his natal Neptune, it "suggests" that some type of undermining force was at work, either by nature of his own relationships, (Neptune seldom helps us ) rather Neptune opposed to Venus (in his natal) to begin with shows that he had either extra marital affairs (possibly), OR, was not true in some regard to his Venus committments.

The opposition should give us in a natal, "Deception in romantic involvements, clandestine affairs are probable, " (pg. 421 Alan Oken's Complete Astrology)
However as Oken suggests too, the square is harder then the opposition,....as more free will or "objective choice" is involved with the opposition, (which is what JF has natally)more "objective" choice for him, as the square (which he doesn't possess), is more internally driven rather then externally driven.

Now, something happened - that's a given, with the Jupiter triggering by progression
and impacting a changed towards the natal chart . Impacting his natal Venus (love life)
and via Saturn's progressed position over his Venus, impacted it QUITE a bit.

As to what, when, and the future of this impacting force, you'd need to ask others as I'm at the end of my speculation here.
I don't know IF he did any harm to another or whether only the love life changed forever, and I haven't read anything to give me this confirmation on the articles one way or another, (cannot find anything)

And hopefully the others will have their own spectulation as to what this might mean in JF's chart.
I'm waiting TOO, with "bated breath" for some answers.

2nd Chart (Synastry between JF and MC):

These two planets that are in "synastry" between the two parties, are Pluto (for MC) the one who has the control seemingly with the other, and Neptune (for JF), the one who is more deceptive oriented in the natal.
Both have then a connection 1) one is more the controller and the other more the victime (seemingly) or the one who may (depending on their own natal overall), lie or deceives.

Who will do what to whom if EVER? That's a matter of speculation.

Both planets are in Scorpio in this case. Scorpio rules the underworld and goes deeper then most when in various affairs of the heart.
Here is a link about these two signs and the planets involved:

Neptune in Scorpio influences: (JF)
http://astrotribe.tribe.net/thread/ce7d8840-220f-4428-aa6b-c5d4005e4ea0

Pluto in Scorpio person (MC): generationally speaking -
http://www.astrofuturetrends.com/id29.html

Notes:
Have charts been erected for these two times?
Perhaps something might be seen here as well........they are points in time.

Cowell was last seen leaving the Academy of Hair Design, 208 S. Wenatchee Ave., where Cowell was a student. A stationary video camera in a city-owned parking lot shows her driving away from the lot at 3:01 p.m.

Her car was found abandoned about 8 p.m. Feb. 9 up Pitcher Canyon Road in the Squilchuck area. Her body was found on the riverbank at Crescent Bar about 12:45 p.m. Feb. 13.

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-5939293/BPW-names-Cowell-Businesswoman-of.html

Mackenzie’s mother is named “Woman of the Year”

justiceformackenzie
04-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Thank you for that interpretation Leomoon and hopefully others will chime in as well. Can you possibly give more detail as to WC's chart? TIA.

FifthEssence
04-04-2010, 02:37 PM
QUICK REFERENCE:

Last Seen chart 3:00pm 2/9/10 below - post # 7 in this thread. Add'l analysis can be found within the post itself.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/MackenzieCowellLastSeen001.jpg

Body found chart 12:45pm 2/13/10

Composite chart Last Seen w/JF plus add'l analysis.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - MACKENZIE COWELL last seen 2/9/10 WA

TIMELINE provided by member PUFnSTUF (thank you!)
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, missing 2/9/10, Orondo/Wenatchee #14

FifthEssence
04-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Thank you for that interpretation Leomoon and hopefully others will chime in as well. Can you possibly give more detail as to WC's chart? TIA.

We understand the curiosities that arise regarding all the associates,friends, family etc we come across when sleuthing these cases.

Although we may have been provided with information (date of birth & location) of certain parties, we try to be discreet when determining the necessity of posting a chart (privacy issues & the fact that some can google their names and find they have been exploited on the WS site), so as an alternative, in some cases we may simply make a few 'comments' without doing the intensive work required to dissect all the facets of the chart when nothing stands out or ties the party in with the crime.

In the case of Mackenzie's mother, we won't be posting a chart although she has been looked at and does not fit in to the crime.

Thank you for understanding.

justiceformackenzie
04-05-2010, 03:55 AM
Thank you. That was just what I wanted to hear. I was hoping she was in no way involved. :prayer:

Aquariun Sun~
04-07-2010, 11:44 AM
In the nativity, MC moon (inner relationship to mother, emotional intelligence) stands at the degree of Pisces that describes someone who was in a "stressful battle over who is in charge, blackmail." On February 9,2010 Uranus was transitting this natal aspect which indicates to me that MC herself on an emotional level would have been highly emotionally "charged." Because the Moon and Mercury (communication) are widely conjoined in the nativity, I would as well think that the way in which she communicated on that day would have been as well "charged." This in someone who would speak naturally in terms of I AM, makes me feel strongly that MC would have been someone who would have had some difficulty with diplomacy and tact or even in realizing that another might have a different perspective and on that particular day all perspective might have been lost. In other words, on that day, I see a strong potential for hysteria in MC. That transitting Saturn was widely opposed to this part of her nativity on that day speaks to me of MC having been held back, limited, frustrated from speaking her truth and that Pluto by transit was in square between the moon, mercury conjunction in the nativity and the Saturn opposition by transit tells me that she was silenced by a force akin to an atomic explosion. (This is not helped at all from having the transitting moon conjoined to transitting Pluto. The emotions from the outside were volcanic.) I also believe that MC's natal Mars (desire nature, conflict resolution, inner warrior) being located in the degree in the nativity where she could not let go of difficulties and would have kept score regarding past difficulties essentially holding on to past memories that destroy present moments was in play that day.
Horribly bad timing for any attempt to resolve conflict and I truly do believe that was the impetus of the day. All of this is my humble opinion and in my descriptions of my beliefs about who MC was from the inside out I make no judgement in terms of right or wrong or good or bad. We are all unique individuals with gifts and talents as well as challenges. May she rest in peace wrapped in tender loving arms. May we here learn what we need to learn and teach what we need to teach.

unique_astrology
04-08-2010, 03:09 AM
My proposed birth charts for Mackenzie and JF.

Bob

Mackenzie:

JF:

unique_astrology
04-08-2010, 04:00 AM
Mackenzie's PDSDL (progressed demi-solar demi-lunar with her progressed natal:

The Midheaven was at 319°33'. The progressed lunar return Sun was conjunct at 318°22', her progressed natal Saturn at 319°58', and while her progressed natal Pluto appears to be almost a full sign away from the Descendant it was actually on the Descendant at 319°47'. Along with progressed Saturn on the Midheaven and progressed Pluto on the Descendant, her progressed Mars/Neptune midpoint was on the Midheaven at 319°42' along with her progressed Mars/Uranus midpoint.

The Sun on an angle denotes an act of self. She thought she was in control. Her Mars/Uranus midpoint on the Midheaven indicates a feisty mood.

But once she was attacked (possibly a sucker punch or sneak with an instrument) the presence of her progressed Saturn and progressed Pluto on the angles coincided with defeat. Her progressed Mars/Neptune midpoint would be indicative of terror at what was happening.

Below is Mackenzie's natal with JF's progressed natal. His progressed Mars was conjunct her natal Ascendant.

Mackenzie's progressed natal had his Moon/Mars and Sun/Mars midpoint on the Ascendant. The longitudinal positions are deceptive of the true body positions of those planets.

And finally, JF's progressed natal had Mackenzie's progressed Mars opposite the East Point (a true square to the Midheaven).

There are aspects between the natal charts that could be indicative of sexual attraction. I think these two had a relationship at some point and blackmail was ongoing or was threatened by Mackenzie and JF struck out at her.

Just my 2 cents.

Bob

Soulscape
04-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Mackenzie's PDSDL (progressed demi-solar demi-lunar with her progressed natal:

The Midheaven was at 319°33'. The progressed lunar return Sun was conjunct at 318°22', her progressed natal Saturn at 319°58', and while her progressed natal Pluto appears to be almost a full sign away from the Descendant it was actually on the Descendant at 319°47'. Along with progressed Saturn on the Midheaven and progressed Pluto on the Descendant, her progressed Mars/Neptune midpoint was on the Midheaven at 319°42' along with her progressed Mars/Uranus midpoint.

The Sun on an angle denotes an act of self. She thought she was in control. Her Mars/Uranus midpoint on the Midheaven indicates a feisty mood.

But once she was attacked (possibly a sucker punch or sneak with an instrument) the presence of her progressed Saturn and progressed Pluto on the angles coincided with defeat. Her progressed Mars/Neptune midpoint would be indicative of terror at what was happening.

Below is Mackenzie's natal with JF's progressed natal. His progressed Mars was conjunct her natal Ascendant.

Mackenzie's progressed natal had his Moon/Mars and Sun/Mars midpoint on the Ascendant. The longitudinal positions are deceptive of the true body positions of those planets.

And finally, JF's progressed natal had Mackenzie's progressed Mars opposite the East Point (a true square to the Midheaven).

There are aspects between the natal charts that could be indicative of sexual attraction. I think these two had a relationship at some point and blackmail was ongoing or was threatened by Mackenzie and JF struck out at her.

Just my 2 cents.

Bob

<Respectfully bolded with underline in red for emphasis>

In post #32 on page 2 of this Thread, I noted the following:

NOTE: The Last Seen chart shows several indications of a relationship crisis. Testimonies suggest Mackenzie may have been having an affair with an older man who may have had a lot to lose if he were 'outed' and/or it is possible that something she may have told him triggered him into violence. ... after examining the natal (sunrise) chart of the Tacoma boyfriend, I would rule him out.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98017&page=2

Unique's excellent analysis fully supports what I suspected may have happened after examining the Last Seen chart compared to Mackenzie's and JF's charts, and I thank him for bringing his insights on this case to our attention.

Thanks,
Soulscape

unique_astrology
04-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Thank you Soulscape,

While my technique appears to be a very good tool for finding possible birth times, the work you Forensic Astrologers do with "last seen" charts amazes me. I will never have that ability but will confine myself to contributing what I can through the use of my technique. We all have a niche I guess.

A note on this case, when Pluto stations in September, it will spend the entire month in square to WC's progressed Sun.

In the third week of October Saturn will square her progressed Mars and during the second week of November Saturn will square JF's progressed Mars then go on to square his progressed Sun and oppose his natal and progressed Saturn. Seeing the transits of Jupiter and Uranus to her natal Venus and progressed Sun I surmise that she will not be found to be involved in Mackenzie's death.

Thank you again.

Bob

nursebeeme
04-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Bob, Welcome to webslueths!

Liz
04-18-2010, 09:40 AM
PRESS RELEASE:
2 Month Investigation Update

It’s been just over two months since the body of Mackenzie Cowell was located along the Columbia River at Crescent Bar in Douglas County. The Cowell Homicide Task Force continues to work diligently on the case with a full complement of detectives from the partner agencies; Douglas County, Chelan County, East Wenatchee Police Department, Wenatchee Police Department, and the FBI. To date investigators have followed up on over 250 tips and leads and have conducted nearly 725 interviews. Some of the initial crime lab work has been completed but much is still at the state crime lab undergoing analysis. Crime lab results will not be released to the media in order to maintain the integrity of the investigation.

In recent weeks investigators have conducted re-interviews of several of Mackenzie’s friends, associates and fellow students. Investigators have also conducted secondary searches of Pitcher Canyon, Riverfront Park (boat ramp area), and utilized the Chelan County Dive team to search the Columbia River bank near the boat ramp in hopes of finding Mackenzie’s phone which remains missing and a vital piece of evidence if located.

Reward amounts have increased since the last press release as follows:

Crime Stoppers - $7,000.00

Those who wish to remain completely anonymous may contact the Crime Stoppers line at 888-4280 between 7am and 5pm Monday through Thursday to provide information regarding the case. If the information leads to an arrest and the filing of criminal charges, a reward of up to $7,000.00 cash will be immediately paid to the anonymous informant.

Mackenzie Cowell Benefitt Trust Fund & Wenatchee Valley Citizens Against Crime Pledges – $47,000.00

Those who wish to qualify for this reward must call the RiverCom Tip line at 663-9911 (24hr line). If the information provided leads to the arrest and prosecution of the person or persons responsible for Mackenzie’s murder, a reward of up to $47,000.00 will be paid to the informant.

Anyone with information regarding the possible whereabouts of her phone may call the RiverCom tip line at 663-9911 or CrimeStoppers (anonymous) number at 888-4280.

Though no suspect has been identified, investigators remain diligent, optimistic, and confident justice will prevail in this case—an arrest and prosecution.

Captain Doug Jones
Public Information Officer
Cowell Homicide Task Force
888-4203
djones@wenatcheewa.gov

COWELL HOMICIDE TASK FORCE:
Chief Criminal Deputy Robbin Wagg Task Force Commander
Captain Doug Jones Public Information Officer
Task Force Command Center (509) 888-4226 Public Tip Line (509) 663-9911

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m4d14-Mackenzie-Cowell-murder-Reward-increase-to-54000-police-looking-for-her-cell-phone

Tuba
04-24-2010, 10:00 PM
A factor that cannot be ignored is the presence of Jupiter on the cusp of the House it rules, both in the natural zodiac and in the Last Seen chart. And Jupiter is opposite Mackenzie's own Jupiter which sits on the other travel cusp, H. 3. Further, the Moon rules this chart with the crisis Cancer ASC and the Moon always describes the activity going on in an event chart; the Moon had just made an aspect to none other than Jupiter on the H. 9 cusp. This was then the opportunity to publish abroad some remarkable fact, to circulate & travel, to hold a religious ceremony or to write an insurance policy. I think we can eliminate the last two possibilities, particularly with Mercury refraning. Remember in the very first post on this that Mercury leaves Capricorn before the Moon can reach him, thus backing out of an agreement.

Although Mackenzie is our victim, it is also an astrological fact that she is engaged on her break in doing something wrongful. The Moon is not only detrimented and in her weakest House but she is in the Sign on the cusp of H. 7, acting against the public weal and what is right. I have been loathe to put attention on this because she is the victim. However, not mentioning this may obscure a possible explanation for what happened. She has hidden knowledge because she is conjunct Pluto and tightly so.

LAST SEEN chart from post #7:

Tuba
04-24-2010, 11:28 PM
You may remember the Pluto to Moon Node discussion in our Tehan runaway case. Mackenzie also has her Moon's Node conjunct the current position of Pluto and his position on February 9, 2010 when last seen. It is so dangerous to take any risk when you are under that aspect. The conjunction is also notorious for its sadism. But there it was on February 9 and the Moon above piled on. As you can see on the Last Seen chart (first in the Thread), the Moon - Pluto and Jupiter in sextile on H. 9 were in the Finger of God Y formation with rising Mars. Look at the left chart margin, marked "Yods". Highly significant Jupiter was the stem of yet another Y, with an unpleasant pair to draw to, Mars and Saturn.

When Ryann was murdered in Prunedale, Mars was also rising and just a bit too late to make a Y with Pluto and Jupiter but Jupiter was moving into that position shortly. Yods are held to very small orbs & of course, that would be true because the Yod requires two inconjuncts, orb 3° at the outside. Always make sure the stem is a heavy enough body to serve in that function. When we see a rising Mars, it would be easy to assume he is the perpetrator and he comes from H. 5 and H. 10 in both Mack's and Ryann's charts. But Mars is the act of violence, although physically he does help describe the murderer. It was the estranged husband who killed Ryann and we know that. He is the Sun in House 7 with estrangement Aquarius on the cusp and he is opposite Mars, thus imbued with Mars qualities in this act, as well as those of the detrimented Sun.

Leomoon80
04-25-2010, 04:11 PM
The 29th degree mercury in the 7th house a seriously critical degree as you said, is also the Ruler of the 12th and the 3rd houses.

How would you see that playing into or describing the event as it unfolded?

Was she held captive (12th house Mercury ruler in 12th house of self-undoing or imprisonment)
or 3rd house Ruler of a house of communications ? Captive by her own broken agreement?

Then we have Saturn rx on the cusp of the 4th (near home)...describing I suppose the position she would be in shortly.

Excellent point too Tuba, that Transiting Pluto conjuncted Mackenzie's North Node. Wow....the same time she disappears forever.

Shocking! But then again, most of these charts lately are shocking in their intensity.

Tuba
04-25-2010, 05:37 PM
As noted repeatedly in the early charts, communications and chain links between people will provide a fortunate key to solving this case when nothing else serves. I said that because in both the Last Seen and the Discovery of the corpse, Part of Fortune was in II. Also, Mercury withdrawing from an agreement is a factor at the time of her murder. Mercury at the end of his roller in Capricorn was full of dread and anxiety, partly because of his perspective on other people and life in general, because Mercury rules H. 9 for this 7th House figure. It also rules his habits and his labour. Saturn is nigh onto his 10th H., so he is ambitious in what he wants to accomplish. He aims over his head and ability to attain his objective.

If it's hard to imagine someone who is a can of worms but also a striving go getter, pull up the memory of Carrot Top and Elmo, two stand up comedians with nerves sticking out all over, who aspired to the big stage and major television spots. It is possible to house both those attitudes in one person. So this is the individual who skived off. Then we are left with the Saturnian coward who could have settled everything by using his mutual reception. He chose resort to violence instead: Saturn sextile Mars both quincunx Jupiter. Because of his very early degree and retro condition, it is clear he is sick in the head and dangerously immature. A monster.

Liz
05-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Snippets from May 17th Press Release (http://www.kpq.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2241):

Wenatchee Police Captain Doug Jones, spokesman for the Cowell Homicide Task Force, says in a news release that until a suspect or suspects are in custody, authorities are reluctant to identify anyone as "cleared". However Cowell's family are not a focus of the investigation, and Jones says officials do not believe, based on the investigation to this point, that any family members were involved.
and
Jones says that while no suspect has been identified, investigators remain confident that justice will prevail in this case, with an arrest and prosecution. More at link.

Snipped from May 18th Wenatchee World article, Cowell team checks fresh tip (http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/may/18/cowell-team-checks-fresh-tip/)

Members of the task force investigating the murder of 17-year-old Mackenzie Cowell searched a turn-out section of the hairpin turn above Crescent Bar on Thursday.

“A tip said this might have been a place where Mackenzie had been taken,” said Capt. Doug Jones, a spokesman for the task force.

Jones declined to say who provided the tip, or to give more details. He also declined to say what, if anything, was found at the turn-out off Crescent Bar Road. He noted, however, that the detectives used metal detectors.

“We’ve put a lot of resources into this direction and we hope, in the end, it will lead to something. Obviously, to this point, it hasn’t or we would have made an arrest.” More at link

Don't you all love how a tip submitted a month ago is referred to as a "fresh tip"? :waitasec:

Liz
05-21-2010, 06:06 AM
UNCUT: Mackenzie's Mother Issues Emotional Plea

VIDEO: Wendy Cowell, the mother of 17-year-old Mackenzie Cowell, urges anyone with information about her daughter's murder...
http://www.kirotv.com/video/23626752/index.html

Snipped from Article: Wenatchee Slaying Victim's Mother Issues Plea

"I know that you out there know who did this, and it's important for my family and I for you to bring that person forward," Wendy Cowell said. "You owe it to Mackenzie's honor, and to us and to this community that she affected in such a positive way."

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23626611/detail.html

Could WC's plea be part of the communications that will lead to the chain links between people that will bring forth the key to solving this case, as Tuba mentioned previously? (See snippet of Tuba's quote below)

As noted repeatedly in the early charts, communications and chain links between people will provide a fortunate key to solving this case when nothing else serves.

Liz
05-23-2010, 05:55 PM
Below is the transcript (courtesy of WS member GoneTooSoon) of the KIRO 7 News video, (http://www.kirotv.com/video/23626752/index.html) UNCUT: Mackenzie's Mother Issues Emotional Plea

WC: "…you know I mean, there’s just a lot to deal with. We weren’t prepared for that, I wasn’t prepared for that.” I saw her for [br...eakfast]…lunch that day and I wasn’t prepared to have the next day, have her be gone forever, I mean you know…"

Reporter: Now that we’re kinda rolling on that subject, we’re gonna clear up why you have not spoken up, it sounds to me like you are, you’re a public figure, beyond this I mean you’re a people person, you talk in front of groups all of the time, it’s not like you’re shy – but there was a good reason why you wanted to say something and you couldn’t

WC: "We were asked from the very beginning not to speak about the case, we didn’t want to wreck the integrity of the investigation and the only thing worse than losing a child is not having the perpetrator caught. So we have taken the advice of law enforcement, they have been our guide through this – it’s been difficult but it’s been more difficult than you’d imagine."

Reporter: Wendy, I’m sure that every day is probably just a new test; and getting through and having all the people approach you and I know you’ve said, ‘God almighty I don’t know what to say’ and I don’t know what to say either but there is something – a seed you’d like to plant and have that grow into something - what is that, the people that approach you, the people that watch this, what you’d like them to understand…

WC: "Well I really think that it is time for someone to step forward and help solve this case. I know that you out there, you know who did this and it’s important to my family and I (trembling voice) for you to bring that person forward, you owe it to Mackenzie’s honor, and to us and to the community who she so much affected in a positive way; she can’t be replaced, umm but she can be honored unfortunately in this case it can’t be the way we would like but I would ask you to please think about that, please come forward. Your tips mean everything, there is a reward and you need to remember that so, not only is it the right thing to do, you know it can benefit you and your family so please think about that and please consider honoring this child who was the greatest asset a family could have and she is greatly missed and she is missed by the community and I would appreciate you considering calling RiverCom [911] or even the anonymous tip line at Crime Stoppers and tell us what you know so that we can solve this case. I’d appreciate it."

Reporter: People may think…what I know may not solve it…but the little baby steps, that might mean a lot

WC: “You know what, it’s gonna just take that one little special thought, you have to think outside the box, that’s what they’ve told us from the beginning, we’ve been an integral part of this investigation because um of course we want this investigation solved um we don’t want to be in the situation we’re in and I think you should think outside the box and even if it’s a silly tip it could be the answer that they’re looking for, they have a lot of evidence they just don’t have the right tip, so please consider, please consider calling in….” cut away

Reporter: And so why is this stuff important to somebody in your position, some people might you know what – let the police do their job but there’s gotta be angst that I can’t even understand, why is this part important for closure, or is that an overused word is there ever closure?

WC: “There’s never going to be closure, not for our family and probably not for the community, umm this is an important step for us so we can start the grieving process properly because right now we’re in a state of flux, of angst, of an abyss where we don’t know what comes next and we really want to solve the case so we can continue to honor Mackenzie and her memory, unfortunately not in the way that we would have liked to have honored her, she was a great asset to the community and to have known her made you happy – she was a great person and she’s terribly missed but we have to honor that person that she was and that person she would have become because I will never get to see that, never get to be the grama, her brothers don’t get to be uncles and it’s important that people call that tip line even if it’s a silly tip it might be the one that they need to gather this last piece of evidence or convict or arrest this person and put the pain aside for a while and to let the community move on."

Reporter: Justice will do that, you believe that…?

WC: “I believe that the ultimate justice will be in eternity, but I think that the justice right now is necessary, it’s deserved, I think that whoever did this to Mackenzie needs to be punished for it and I think that whoever knows who did this to Mackenzie needs to come forward” – cut away “There’s fear here and there deservedly should be fear here; somebody or some people did this to Mackenzie and no one really feels as safe as they’d like to feel in this great home town of Wenatchee” cut away “I think I would have to say that Mackenzie was a bright light in this town and a great part of this community and this community is a great community, we’re very lucky to live here and maybe she’s that new star that’s up in heaven right now but she was a bright sunshine light and every time the sun shines many people email me or facebook me and say, “Mackenzie’s looking down on us, we feel warm” and that’s the kind of person she was when she was here; so her legacy carries on and that’s why it’s important to honor her and find the person that’s done this.” #####

It is my understanding, that this interview with WC was conducted around 8 A.M. on May 20th, for airing that evening.

Liz
05-23-2010, 06:07 PM
UNCUT: Complete Interview With Investigator
Reporter Gary Horcher's interview with Sgt. John Kruse of the Wenatchee Police Department.

http://www.kirotv.com/video/23639345/index.html

Scentamental
06-19-2010, 12:56 PM
The following information was posted in several media outlets yesterday June 18 2010.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/jun/18/cowell-updated-task-force-has-interviewed-potentia/

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/96694164.html

http://www.kxly.com/news/23955862/detail.html

I'm wondering if you have any comments on this turn of events?
Thank you for any thoughts you are able to relay!

Leomoon80
06-19-2010, 02:28 PM
The following information was posted in several media outlets yesterday June 18 2010.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/jun/18/cowell-updated-task-force-has-interviewed-potentia/

http://www.kxly.com/news/23955862/detail.html

I'm wondering if you have any comments on this turn of events?
Thank you for any thoughts you are able to relay!

Mackenzie Cowell had her Sun at 12°Aries and her Mercury at the critical
1°Aries, a Cardinal sign.

The upcoming Eclipse will be Sun at 4Cancer and Moon 4Capricorn with Mercury posited at 2° Cancer, on June 26th, termed a partial Lunar eclipse.

It's timely then, that the information is revealed just before or just after this Eclipse takes place.

It's a positive sign then....as I read that there was something found at the site they were led to via a tipster. This found item, is now in the lab.

Here is an article about the Eclipse and what might be revealed or changed during one:

In Mackenzie's case, there is a square hypothetically being created from one Cardinal sign to the other during the Eclipse,
Or from Capricorn to Aries in the early degrees.

Eclipses always bring unexpected changes of direction, but only if you have the Sun, moon, a planet, or other major point in your natal chart being touched by it.

http://www.astrologycom.com/eclipse.html

http://www.astrologyzone.com/eclipses/

Leomoon80
06-19-2010, 02:34 PM
From your 2nd link:

Then last month, police received a tip. They were told to look above the place where Cowell's body was found, go down a dirt road.

Investigators visited the spot on June 13 and combed the area. They found something of interest, and sent the unidentified object to the state crime lab.

Scentamental
06-30-2010, 08:46 AM
We have a time of birth for Mackenzie Cowell and are wondering if this would change the chart done on her in any significant way. Her birth was between 1:30 and 2:00 A.M. on the 1st of April 1992. Can you tell us if the chart would be impacted or any new thoughts this may bring to light? Thank you for your time invested in this case!

Leomoon80
06-30-2010, 12:26 PM
The way I would now look at her natal chart puts Capricorn Rising, at 1:30AM early degree, and POF in the 1st house in very late Capricorn.
The hypothethical Black Moon Lilith, into the 1st house conjunct Saturn the Ruler of MacKenzie’s natal chart. Opposed to the MC semi-square Venus and opposed to Chiron, would certainly give an inclination towards some behaviors that might be termed (in retrospect) as self-destructive (22nd degree Venus ) and not positive. The BML has a propensity towards this anyway in all of our charts, yet for her, it’s connected to the natals Rulership.

In this timed chart we can see that natal Mars is in the house that rules our money
And our values we hold dear to us, so perhaps she was active in this area of her life,
(not that all of us don’t like money), but perhaps a bit too overactive in trying to accumulate same or making it a focus in the life and IF so, then it’s possibly connected to this, the disappearance itself.

Jupiter transiting over this natal Mars in the 2nd house of values & money, triggered
The Mars (natal promise at 3degrees Pisces) conjunct “Fomalhaut” (An Immortal Name)
The ancients called this star.
For sure, MacKenzie is now immortal in her name….as it means before the public eye, to the ancients who termed this star as such. One who goes down in history in some fashion.

The next planet to accompany Transiting Jupiter in this chart is Venus over that notorious Mars (having a connection to a star with some noteriety) in the 2nd house, and therefore the opposing or 8th house of “other’s assets” becomes triggered as well, with her natal Jupiter at 5 degrees Virgo.

Transiting Uranus was also separating from natal Venus in the 2nd house of Values,
So it certainly seems related to an ambush of some type by a love interest and perhaps over money (2nd house)

So, I’d say that IF in the investigation this has been considered as a potential viable motive, I’d go in that direction with the 1:30AM natal chart.

Natal with Transits:

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2452/mackenziecowelltobgiven.gif

2AM

Gives me the same reading pretty much, except the POF is now in Aquarius, (still ruled by the lord Ascending)….or Saturn. Capricorn Rising is now in the latter degree.

Have all her money records been sorted out? I would think probably so by now, if she had any larger amounts coming in that were unaccounted for by the small paycheck
She may have garnished at the Hair Salon? Do her friends know of what she was doing in this regard or her secrets?

Was she living above her means?…………This might be one strong area to look at with a 2nd house Focus in a natal timed chart.

And for any who may study Tad Mann’s methodology, I see that natal Lachesis (cutting the life’s thread – is triggered at about age 18 for MacKenzie, and is lies in the 6th conjunct her South Node.

TERTIARY MINOR PROG. CHART FOR 2am
Puts Prog. Atropos at 11°57’Aries over her natal SUN at 11°55’44sec.
So the nearer to 2AM chart seems rectified using this method

Prog.Venus at 3GEM (over the 5th of gambles and love affairs) squares natal Jupiter
in the 8th of “Other’s Assets” within 2 degrees in this chart.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/218/mackenzietertminorprogv.gif

unique_astrology
06-30-2010, 10:13 PM
We have a time of birth for Mackenzie Cowell and are wondering if this would change the chart done on her in any significant way. Her birth was between 1:30 and 2:00 A.M. on the 1st of April 1992. Can you tell us if the chart would be impacted or any new thoughts this may bring to light? Thank you for your time invested in this case!

It is common practice when birth times are provided to ask "What is your source?".

Using the median of the time provided gives a startling set of angles to a secondary progressed chart (Q2) using Mean Quotidian angles.

Bob

Scentamental
07-01-2010, 12:47 AM
The source of the time of birth for Mackenzie Cowell is her father.

FifthEssence
07-01-2010, 01:02 AM

The source of the time of birth for Mackenzie Cowell is her father.

Are you a friend or relative of the family-the father? Wondering how you were able to obtain this info.

Thank you.

Soulscape
07-01-2010, 08:43 AM
It is common practice when birth times are provided to ask "What is your source?".

Using the median of the time provided gives a startling set of angles to a secondary progressed chart (Q2) using Mean Quotidian angles.

Bob

Bob,

I would be most interested in seeing your chart(s) and commentary based on the 1:30 am - 2:00 am time of birth, should you have the time to work them up.

Respectfully,
Soulscape

Aquariun Sun~
07-01-2010, 10:37 PM
I went ahead and ran the time myself for 1:40 AM simply because the time put MC's Capricorn Ascendant and north node in conjunction with the transit of Pluto. I did not think there could be a greater symbolism to represent death to the personality and physical body.
Unfortunately, that time creates another issue to overcome in relationship to getting any kind of accurate reading. Please note that using the 1:30 to 2:00 AM time frame, Pisces/Virgo are intercepted signs. Normally, I would not take too much stock in intercepted signs except for the fact that in this nativity, they would have the Moon, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter contained. The problem for me is that if that is true, this would have a far different reading than if this is false and the only confirmation we could hope for would bethe ACTUAL birth time. Intercepted planets are like having trapped energy, difficult to develop, and showing indirectly. I think that it would make a huge difference in many ways. That being said, I feel some sense of confidence in the ascending sign and chart rulership under the domain of Saturn. Please note though that if the time extends out only a few minutes after the 2:00 AM time of birth Aquarius/Leo become intercepted and since the chart ruler resides in Aquarius, that too would make a difference in the reading. Just food for thought.

unique_astrology
07-01-2010, 11:59 PM
I used a time of 1:50 AM because this puts transit Saturn on the MC of her secondary progressed chart and transit Pluto on the East Point (an exact 90° square to the MC in right ascension). All positions in my charts are given in right ascension, showing the 'true body' position of points in space.

The progressed demi-lunar from her demi-solar return is to 5 PM, Feb 9. A time earlier or later by 1 hour would change the angles by about 1/2 degree, but the location of her murder from the coordinates given for Wenatchee would also change the angles some, together those 2 considerations could change the birth time used by up to 4 minutes earlier or later.

The Nadir of the PDSDL was 353°17'. Mackenzie's progressed Sun/Saturn midpoint was 353°40'. The IC (different from the Nadir) was 21°13', JW's natal Saturn is at 20°53'.

Mackenzie's progressed natal demi-lunar seems to be more revealing of circumstances around that time of that day. The IC was 291°20'. Her progressed Neptune was conjunct at 290°25', sitting on her progressed Mars/Pluto midpoint which was also there at 291°12'. The Nadir at 284°32' had her natal Mars/Pluto at 284°53' on it.

Bob

Scentamental
07-02-2010, 08:52 AM
To answer, I am a friend of both MC's father and fiance. This is the time he stated when asked the birthtime. Thank you for your help.

Tuba
10-06-2010, 05:43 PM
A twenty-nine year old male student who was also learning along side Mackenzie Cowell, has been arrested and jailed for her murder. Police were led to him through a DNA match between him and the trace evidence left at the scene.

LINK: http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/Arrest-made-in-murder-of-Wash-teen-Mackenzie-Cowell-104438529.html

snippet:
Wenatchee Police arrested Christopher Scott Wilson, 29, of Wenatchee, and booked him into the Chelan County Jail for second-degree murder charges.

Cowell was a student at the Academy of Hair Design. Investigators say Wilson also attended the Academy of Hair Design and left the facility around the same time as Cowell on February 9.

Police say Wilson, along with other students, gave a voluntary DNA sample during the investigation. The sample was analyzed at the Washington State Patrol Crime Lab in Cheney, where it was determined that Wilson's DNA was tied to DNA found on a piece of duct tape recovered where Cowell's body was found.

Cowell's blood was also found on the piece of duct tape.

anyoldtime48
10-07-2010, 02:55 PM
A twenty-nine year old male student who was also learning along side Mackenzie Cowell, has been arrested and jailed for her murder. Police were led to him through a DNA match between him and the trace evidence left at the scene.

LINK: http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/Arrest-made-in-murder-of-Wash-teen-Mackenzie-Cowell-104438529.html

snippet:
Wenatchee Police arrested Christopher Scott Wilson, 29, of Wenatchee, and booked him into the Chelan County Jail for second-degree murder charges.

Cowell was a student at the Academy of Hair Design. Investigators say Wilson also attended the Academy of Hair Design and left the facility around the same time as Cowell on February 9.

Police say Wilson, along with other students, gave a voluntary DNA sample during the investigation. The sample was analyzed at the Washington State Patrol Crime Lab in Cheney, where it was determined that Wilson's DNA was tied to DNA found on a piece of duct tape recovered where Cowell's body was found.

Cowell's blood was also found on the piece of duct tape.

From today's PC, we have date of birth as October 27, 1980, but no place of birth mentioned. Is that enough to do any kind of chart on CSW?

TIA

FifthEssence
10-07-2010, 03:01 PM
From today's PC, we have date of birth as October 27, 1980, but no place of birth mentioned. Is that enough to do any kind of chart on CSW?

TIA

YES, thank you. SOULSCAPE will be doing his chart. Should be posted in the next few hours.

anyoldtime48
10-07-2010, 03:39 PM
YES, thank you. SOULSCAPE will be doing his chart. Should be posted in the next few hours.

Thanks a bunch. If I get time later this afternoon, I'll try to do more digging and come up with his place of birth if somebody else doesn't beat me to it.

Soulscape
10-07-2010, 09:29 PM
A most interesting chart...

News report stated Wilson was booked "shortly before Noon" on Wednesday, October 6, 2010. I used 11:55 am as the time.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/ChristopherWilsonBooking.gif

05 Sagittarius (the Law) rises.

SUN is in critical degree (13 Cardinal) and MOON is in anaretic degree (last degree of a sign), to become critical (00 Cardinal) in less than one hour.

We see the Prisoner Lord 12 MARS (Wilson) partile conjunct Asteroid MACKENZIE, 14 Scorpio.

SERPENTIS, the most Evil Degree in the wheel at 19 Scorpio, is upon the 12th House of Imprisonment cusp.

Chillingly, this chart's Arabic Part of DEATH 15:43 Virgo is partile conjunct Asteroid MACKENZIE in the Last Seen 2/9/2010 chart!

Do you think they got their man?

More tomorrow,
Thanks,

Soulscape

** Including a look at his natal chart.

Liz
10-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks, Soulscape! I don't really understand the astrological terms but it sure sounds rather eerie to me! I sure hope they got their man!

If anyone is able to post the translation in laymen's terms, I'm sure a lot of us would be extremely grateful.

As always, I'm looking forward to any additional information you all can provide.

unique_astrology
10-12-2010, 09:14 PM
I have been waiting for her to post again but she has fallen silent sent she said "more tomorrow" in her last post on the 8th. I hope she is alright.

Bob

Soulscape
10-12-2010, 11:18 PM
I have been waiting for her to post again but she has fallen silent sent she said "more tomorrow" in her last post on the 8th. I hope she is alright.

Bob

Sorry Bob, I do mean to post more about this, just haven't had much in the way of free time. Thanks to all for their patience, I will get back to this disturbing case.

Blessings,
Soulscape

justiceformackenzie
10-22-2010, 05:10 PM
Can somebody else do a reading on Christopher Wilson dob 10/27/80 since soulscape does not have time?

SeaGem
10-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks everyone for contributing to help piece together all of this! Close friends of mine knew MC and I knew CW during my high school years, so this case has rocked me. I love how talented people are coming together to share their love and interest to help those who are in need of help. Also, that others who are interested continue to post valid points and questions. This all helps acheive a broader picture.

I've always been interested in astrology, chart readings, horoscopic astrology and numerology. May I add to the discussion by posting some numerologic findings? Please correct me on anything you may find in error. :)

MC's birth/life path # is 8
Birthdate: April 1st, 1992 OR 4/1/1992 = (4 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2)

THE NUMBER EIGHT
Ruled by the planet Saturn. It is a solid and very stable number that has many limitations that must be transcended. Those individuals who have this number prominent in their life usually must learn by experience. They quite often have many harsh lessons to learn, which are quite often the result of a karmic debt they must repay before they can progress unto their next level of spiritual evolution.

MC's Name/Expression # is also 8.

NUMBER 8 PERSONALITIES

MC's Year # also happens to be 8

When MC passed away, her Month # was 1. On the day she disappeared, the universal day # was 5.

FifthEssence
10-23-2010, 07:57 PM
respectfully shortened

Thanks everyone for contributing to help piece together all of this! Close friends of mine knew MC and I knew CW during my high school years, so this case has rocked me. I love how talented people are coming together to share their love and interest to help those who are in need of help. Also, that others who are interested continue to post valid points and questions. This all helps acheive a broader picture.

I've always been interested in astrology, chart readings, horoscopic astrology and numerology. May I add to the discussion by posting some numerologic findings? Please correct me on anything you may find in error. :)

MC's birth/life path # is 8
Birthdate: April 1st, 1992 OR 4/1/1992 = (4 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2)

THE NUMBER EIGHT
Ruled by the planet Saturn. It is a solid and very stable number that has many limitations that must be transcended. Those individuals who have this number prominent in their life usually must learn by experience. They quite often have many harsh lessons to learn, which are quite often the result of a karmic debt they must repay before they can progress unto their next level of spiritual evolution.

MC's Name/Expression # is also 8.

NUMBER 8 PERSONALITIES

MC's Year # also happens to be 8

When MC passed away, her Month # was 1. On the day she disappeared, the universal day # was 5.

WELCOME to our FORENSIC ASTROLOGY Forum. We are all so sorry about the loss of beautiful MACKENZIE.

Just so you are aware, posts regarding anything psychic, dream related, numerology, etc belong out in her Missing Persons thread as our focus is on ASTROLOGY only.

You are welcome to participate here at anytime should you have any questions about the charts thus far and the current proceedings which we will cover astrologically as time allows.

:rose::rose:
Rest in Peace MACKENZIE. Justice will soon be served.

unique_astrology
10-26-2010, 02:52 AM
Here is a possible chart for Wilson. On Feb 9 transit Saturn was conjunct natal Saturn (a Saturn return) and both were squared by transit Pluto).

And here is a chart derived from that natal chart (twice removed). That natal Saturn and the Saturn and Pluto transits to it were being swept by the progressing angles of this lunar return along with his progressed Mars. All of the ingredients for giving or receiving a very unfortunate, possibly fatal, encounter.

Bob

Leomoon80
10-26-2010, 11:44 PM
A Few notes on the Celestial Synastry of the victim, Mackenzie and the alleged perp.
Christopher Wilson:

1)His Jupiter 00Libra (a critical place) conjunct Her Zeus 27Virgo & her Natal Atropos 00Libra rather curious to me, as Zeus is Jupiter in the Roman version
or the same god of mythology

2) Her Venus 22Pisces opposed his Venus 26Pisces

3)Her Venus made all harmonious aspects to the planets other then to the Black Moon Lilith it made a semi-square to 7Aquarius

4)Her Vertex (a fated person or event) is 15Leo in the 1:30AM natal time; conjunct his North Node 16Leo rx.

5)Her Pluto rx 22nd degree Scorpio square Saturn conjuncts his Mercury 18Scorpio Rx

6) Her Mars 3Pisces conjunct “Fomalhaut” an immortal name; Trines his Sun 4Scorpio

7)Her Pluto rx 22nd degree Scorpio also conjuncts his Uranus (direct) at 24Scorpio

8)Her Sun at 11Aries Trines his Mars at 11 Sagittarius

9)Her North Node at 4Capricorn squares his Saturn at 4Libra

Liz
12-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Thinking I'd better post the latest updates to this thread.

Second Suspect Arrested In Mackenzie Cowell Murder
Rob Kauder | Internet Content Manager, KXLY.com
Posted: 12:23 pm PST December 16, 2010
Updated: 6:24 pm PST December 16, 2010

SPOKANE, Wash. -- Detectives have arrested a friend of Chris Wilson, the man arrested for the murder of Wenatchee teen Mackenzie Cowell, and charged her with rendering criminal assistance and obstructing the investigation into Cowell’s murder.

22-year-old Tessa Schuyleman was found at a home in Tumwater and transported back to Wenatchee where she was been booked into the Chelan County Regional Justice Center on charges of rendering criminal assistance and obstructing a police officer.

More at link: http://www.kxly.com/news/26162902/detail.html

Cell phone records link suspects on day Cowell disappeared
Story Published: Dec 17, 2010 at 5:33 PM PST
Story Updated: Dec 17, 2010 at 9:49 PM PST

WENATCHEE, Wash. -- Cell phone records show the two suspects in the murder of 17-year-old Mackenzie Cowell were in communication on the day she's believed to have been murdered.

Cowell disappeared Feb. 9 after leaving the Academy of Hair Design where she and Wilson were students. Her body was found along the shoreline at Crescent Bar on Feb. 13. Police said she had been fatally beaten, stabbed and strangled, and an autopsy report concluded that someone tried to cut off her arm after she was dead.

More at link: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/112106974.html

Mackenzie Cowell case: iPhone photos, videos led to second arrest
Suspect accused of impeding case, but not yet charged
Friday, December 17, 2010

WENATCHEE — A woman arrested in the Mackenzie Cowell murder case told police and friends she was photographed while unconscious by Cowell’s accused killer, unaware she was lying on carpet stained with the victim’s blood.

Tessa Marie Schuyleman, arrested Wednesday on suspicion of obstructing the police probe into Cowell’s February killing, said in interviews with police she was intoxicated and passed out before Christopher Scott Wilson photographed her lying on the floor of his apartment. In an affidavit seeking charges against Schuyleman, police claim the photos show her “posing as a dead person” on the very spot where Cowell’s blood had soaked into Wilson’s carpet.

Schuyleman could not be reached to comment and it wasn’t known if she is represented yet by a lawyer.

More at link: http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/dec/17/mackenzie-cowell-case-iphone-photos-videos-led-to/

Schuyleman affidavit
Source: Chelan County Superior Court

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/documents/2010/dec/17/schuyleman-affidavit/

I'll try to get specific times as to when Tessa was arrested, and as to when she bailed out of jail. Don't know how successful I'll be; but if I can't, it won't be for lack of trying.

Thanks in advance for any and all additional information any and all of you astro-wonders can provide!

Leomoon80
12-18-2010, 10:13 PM
This synastry gives a whole new meaning to the 15th degree of Leo
being termed "The worse degree in the Zodiac"

Shocking!

His North Node and her Vertex..... (his is 16Leo, her's 15Leo)

Tuba's chart for "Crescent Bar Cowell Body found" gives the information that
an acquaintance connection of chain will be helpful"
and indeed, this is a connection or chain in the form of acquaintance, this young girl Tessa who was just arrested .
Is this because of Venus at the MC exact?? :waitasec:
I would have recognized Fomalhaut here, but probably missed Venus, and of course Venus is the young lady (acquaintance?)

We still need her time of birth however to go along with the accused.

Meanwhile, Tuba's chart (see below, reposted) in part shows that
Pluto is on the DC cusp, at 4Capricorn....and this young man worked in funeral homes with a "morbid curiosity about death" (they say her arm was almost cut off) :(
I just knew that the Quindecile (aspect of Obsession) had to be here somewhere and i think it is seen as the South Node Quindecile (165 degrees)
to Mercury in the 8th house. It makes perfect sense then to identify this accused. A mental (Mercury) obsession with Death (Pluto) or in Pluto's house the 8th of Death.

Often there can be more then one.
However, Noel Tyl and Ricki Reeves (a student of his who wrote a book on Quindeciles) says that in the natal charts (and this is an event chart)
The Quindecile when singular often is more obsessive then when multiple ones in a chart.

I think I see a 2nd Quindecile...check MARS in Tuba's chart below, and it appears to be Quindecile to the North Node in the 7th house.
Any idea of what this may be saying obsession wise?

Curious what others see too.

snip:

According to documents filed in court, Wilson was known among friends to have a morbid curiosity for death.
A friend wrote a letter to police in August, claiming Wilson had an "obsession with death, dead bodies and serial killers" and had once tried to choke a female friend.

And a classmate of Wilson's told detectives he'd told her he "liked to cut people up" when he was working at funeral homes. Wilson worked at several funeral homes in the Wenatchee area, according to documents

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7111/screenshot003ze.jpg

Liz
04-12-2011, 08:46 PM
First-degree charge for Cowell murder defendant
Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WENATCHEE — Christopher Scott Wilson now faces a charge of first-degree murder in the 2010 killing of Mackenzie Cowell.

Wilson, 30, has been held since last October on a charge of second-degree murder, accusing him of killing the 17-year-old Cowell in his Wenatchee apartment in February 2010. Chelan County Prosecutor Gary Riesen introduced the amended charge Tuesday, saying he believes the evidence shows Wilson murdered Cowell in a premeditated fashion.

“Now that we’ve got more information, and the investigation is closer to being complete, I felt there was enough now to move toward a first-degree charge based on premeditation,” Riesen said.

More at link:
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2011/apr/12/first-degree-charge-for-cowell-murder-defendant/

:great:

Link to WS thread in Awaiting Trial forum:
Found Deceased WA-Chris Wilson chrg'd w/Murderof Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 #20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Liz
04-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Charging memorandum (WARNING: Graphic descriptions)
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/documents/2011/apr/12/charging-memorandum/

Christopher Wilson, first-degree murder charge
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/documents/2011/apr/12/christopher-wilson-first-degree-murder-charge/