PDA

View Full Version : Somer Renee Thompson Forum

JBean
04-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Somer Renee Thompson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

That link will take you to the index page of the Somer Thompson forum.

please join us for discussion.

Dr.Fessel
04-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Yes, Yes and Yes!!! Thank you Websleuths!

Kimberlyd125
04-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Yes, Yes and Yes!!! Thank you Websleuths!

Great!!!! Thank y'all so much.

dar107
04-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Wonderful news!

nursebeeme
04-05-2010, 08:54 AM
wooo hoooo! thanks Websleuths!

tlcya
04-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Thank you JBean

New1
04-05-2010, 10:50 AM
I am a little lost as far as seeing what makes a forum any better than a regular discussion thread. What can we do in a forum that we couldn't do before? Maybe because I am fairly new to WS, I'm just not seeing it.

JBean
04-06-2010, 11:20 AM
I am a little lost as far as seeing what makes a forum any better than a regular discussion thread. What can we do in a forum that we couldn't do before? Maybe because I am fairly new to WS, I'm just not seeing it.
HI there and welcome.
In a forum, which many members have asked for, there is an entire area completely devoted to discussion of this one case. that means separate threads to analyze the information.
Otherwise it is many long threads that talk about everything under the sun. This is a good format up to a point. Please look around all of WS and you will see why forums are created and the amount of information that is "filed" into separate threads.

New1
04-06-2010, 11:29 AM
HI there and welcome.
In a forum, which many members have asked for, there is an entire area completely devoted to discussion of this one case. that means separate threads to analyze the information.
Otherwise it is many long threads that talk about everything under the sun. This is a good format up to a point. Please look around all of WS and you will see why forums are created and the amount of information that is "filed" into separate threads.

OK, I will look around, but so far I see NO discussion whatsoever. It may take me awhile to find where the posters are posting new information if anyone has found anything new and is posting about it. Is THIS the area devoted to discussion of the case? Sorry for my confusion.

JBean
04-06-2010, 11:35 AM
OK, I will look around, but so far I see NO discussion whatsoever. It may take me awhile to find where the posters are posting new information if anyone has found anything new and is posting about it. Is THIS the area devoted to discussion of the case? Sorry for my confusion.The link to the forum is in the opening post.
Members need to post to make the discussion happen. Noway is working hard in there to get things going, but if no one posts then no one posts and we can always go back to the a single thread if that is what most members prefer I suppose. But in my experience getting a forum is what members really want.
Thanks for your input and welcome again.

tlcya
04-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Thre was no discussion the last few days probably in part because of the hearing that was going on in the Caylee Anthony murder trial. But this is indeed the place to discuss Somer's case. I am sure the posts will pick up once things calm back down in the Anthony matter.

tlcya
04-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Bumpity Bump little punkin. I haven't forgotten sweet girl. That man will pay and we will kick and scream and be loud enough to be heard til it happens.

Ms Suzanne
04-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Bumpity Bump little punkin. I haven't forgotten sweet girl. That man will pay and we will kick and scream and be loud enough to be heard til it happens.
I haven't forgotten you either little Somer.thank you for a forum for her.She deseves it.Yes,Justice is coming for you honey.

tlcya
04-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Good morning, yet another day awaiting justice for you Somer. Bumpity Bump.

pinamia
04-14-2010, 02:15 PM
You probably all know on Friday 20/20 is doing an hour piece on Somer and Stranger Abductions. It's at 10PM ET.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/