Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In practice, that is how it works, approximately.

Im sorry that isn't how it works. Maybe you are thinking of the Micheli ruling, he was the judge who sent them to trial. Massei being the first level of an actual trial. Then Hellmann in the defenses appeal.

Anyhow the Massei court reasoning is still very much in play.

No the boots and such are on the other side of the closet. We're talking about above the L marker in the floor between the front of the closet and the window, kind of.

Oh, sorry, you're right, I was on the other side. It does look like something rectangular or square had been there.

Oh, you mean no one cracked the case in the days I've been gone?

Lazies!!

Hahahahaha....

I can't imagine why Knox would be handling Meredith's bra.

They shared a load of laundry.

AK emptied the dryer of MK's clothes in order to use it.

AK picked up the bra, thinking it was hers, then put it back when she realized it was MK's.

The bra was anywhere in the apartment and AK moved it.

<modsnip>

In this case it seems like anything is possible, LOL.

I was wondering if there were footprints by the bed that would suggest this. He had enough blood on his shoes to leave prints as he left the bedroom so I would assume there would be prints by the bed to suggest this.

I am cooking today. Thanksgiving here tomorrow for 30. Happy Holidays to all!

Page 336
Exhibits 5/A, 5/B, 5/C (near Meredith’s body; the three prints under 5/C are very close to the outer edge of Meredith’s jeans which are visible under the duvet covering the body): analogous conclusion of probable identity with the left shoe of the above-mentioned [=Guede]

http://truejustice.org/ee/documents/perugia/TheMasseiReport.pdf

graphic crime scene photos at link below:

link for attached photo

Attachments

• Meredith2BAR1601_468x311.jpg
    Meredith2BAR1601_468x311.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 18
I've circled the area
Thanks for making that more clear. If there was something there, any idea of what it might have been , and what meaning this has for the crime scene?

Thanks for making that more clear. If there was something there, any idea of what it might have been , and what effect this has on the crime scene?

Could it have been something stolen that was overlooked like a laptop?

Thanks for making that more clear. If there was something there, any idea of what it might have been , and what effect this has on the crime scene?

It's hard to say. There appear to be two straight edges in the blood stain. My guess would be a book and maybe some clothes. There's a Q-tip by the wall. Maybe the blue matt was there and it was moved when Meredith was moved.

Why do you think the prosecutor quoted dr Balding?
IMO Dr Balding focused on a question that was already settled by Conti and Vecchiotti (whether Sollecito's DNA was on the clasp) while ignoring a more interesting one (were there other contributors and how many), and the prosecutor knew that. Do you think that Stefanoni should have acknowledged the presence of other DNA in the YSTR analysis? Do you think that Stefanoni's claims of stutter in the +1 position are scientifically valid? If this and other claim had been true, would suggest that there were only two contributors to the autosomal DNA profile.

It's hard to say. There appear to be two straight edges in the blood stain. My guess would be a book and maybe some clothes. There's a Q-tip by the wall. Maybe the blue matt was there and it was moved when Meredith was moved.
Yes, that is an excellent theory, too. When you say 'when she was moved', do you mean by the professionals, or within the crime context?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti