Intruder theories only. No posts from rdi members allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I know you don't like it, but why is this not acceptable to you?

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=pC3k1vnwLhEC&pg=PA215&lpg=PA215&dq=contents+of+jonbenet's+stomach&source=bl&ots=IBVqpEK1ry&sig=3gu_H086jYN28tccLMWZBAFMemc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=iuWwUoiwJ6SViAfVh4HYCA&ved=0CEkQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=contents%20of%20jonbenet's%20stomach&f=false

What this says is that they had a closer examination of the stomach contents and positively identified it as pineapple. Not just any pineapple, but freshly cut.

This isn't ST's opinion, he is telling you the opinion of experts (plural) who further examined the material.

SO yeah, why again is this not good enough?

Who said it is though? Where did it come from? Why is it not in the autopsy report?
Who were the experts?

If I see a different picture that does not mean it is wrong. Just different. WE all find things our own way and process things in a way that works for us.

Of course, it doesn't mean it is wrong...but you aren't seeing a picture, you're just not seeing the one the rest of us seem to see.

You are waiting for a picture that doesn't currently exist for some reason.

Who said it is though? Where did it come from? Why is it not in the autopsy report?
Who were the experts?

It's not in the autopsy report because it wasn't part of the autopsy.
I'd have thought that was obvious.

Personal question here. Do you have a reason to distrust police?
I mean, I don't trust politicians, but I trust police. So is there an actual reason, or is it just police associated with this case?

The police in this case messed it up from DAY 1 Hour 1 Minute 1. So in this case, No I don't hold a lot of respect for them.

It has nothing to do with trusting them, But it has more to do with their motives and capabilities.

So further to that...how do you know their motives?

You say from Day 1 they messed up, yet Kolar didn't come on the scene for a good 9-10 years after the actual crime and you don't trust him. Why is that?

I have now completely read his book and he goes through evidence bit by bit and doesn't actually come to a position until more than half way through the book, unlike Thomas who is quite upfront.

I have to see this through my way. I do not believe the R's did this and I believe there is ample evidence of that.

IT is that simple for me.

I appreciate you are doing it your way, but you've started that sentence with your belief.

You can understand why some of us here think you have reached your decision in spite of the evidence.

I'd appreciate (honestly) an answer to my question about Kolar too.

Aren't we all working what we believe based on the evidence. I mean it is all there. What we believe about it is how we come to our conclusions.

Just because someone looks at it and sees it differently does not mean they are not looking at the evidence. Real facts and evidence is all I am interested in. From there I draw my conclusions.

Aren't we all working what we believe based on the evidence. I mean it is all there. What we believe about it is how we come to our conclusions.

Just because someone looks at it and sees it differently does not mean they are not looking at the evidence. Real facts and evidence is all I am interested in. From there I draw my conclusions.

And again, Kolar?

IT does not mean they lied. I believe there is no good reason for them to lie about the pineapple. If they did so what? She ate it and went to bed. If they didn't she ate it alone maybe.. Again.. No big deal.

What I am looking for is the proof that is actually pineapple. That is not what the coroner report says.

I am not IDI to be IDI. I am IDI because I see so much that points to an outsider when I look at all the evidence. I don't see any reason for them to lie about the pineapple if that is indeed what it was. It does not help them or hurt them. It just is.

When you say there is no good reason for them to lie about the pineapple, you make the assumption that they are honest and truthful when they say they have no idea who killed their daughter or why. I agree that if they are honest and truthful then there would be no reason to lie about such an otherwise innocent thing as a child eating one of her favorite foods. But, if they are not honest and do know how and why their daughter died, then there is a very good reason for them to lie. Do you understand the concept of distancing, Scarlett? If not, let me explain it to you. It is when a guilty person attempts to disassociate themselves from something that they think could be used to link them to a crime. Why would they lie about it? Because if for example PR admits she fed her kids pineapple and tea that night it first of all contradicts what was said about JB being asleep and staying asleep, and also it puts PR in the proximity of her murdered daughter much closer to the time she was murdered. I know you understand all this so don't play dumb. If the parents are not innocent, as you believe, then there is every reason for them to lie and try to protect themselves. You see what you want to see and you don't see what you don't want to see. I'm willing to concede there are anomalies in this case that need explanation, including the DNA. How about you be willing to concede that the Ramsey's are not the completely honest and innocent people that you believe they are? You have to see that much, Scarlett. You cannot keep wearing blinders.

ScarlettScarpetta....snipped

I think it is possible for someone to reach the IDI position without them being part of the family or a friend.

We are all guilty of finding positions we are comfortable with in life and defending those positions irrespective of proof or facts which contradict our beliefs.

Religion, Politics, gun laws and the like are all prime examples of this.
No proof is needed for religious believers.
How many Republicans are likely to believe the Democrats?
As an Australian, I can show you all the evidence 'til I'm blue in the face relating to how a prevalence of guns in society massively increases the murder rate...and yet nothing changes in America.

One thing I have learnt in my nearly 40 years is...people don't like to be taken outside their comfort zone, irrespective of why they are there or what others think.

It's what makes the world go around ;)

I believe they did not lie about the pineapple. If you believe they did, I am not here to convince you otherwise.

This is the IDI thread so talking about what we think leads to their innocence or someone else committing the crime.

That is the whole point of this thread.

I am not snowed, or wearing blinders. I believe based on the evidence that the R's did not commit this crime.

Let's put it this way...I know more about the USA than you guys all know about Australia ;)

And just to finish my posts the same way as the rest.

Kolar??? Still wanting to hear reasons from Scarlet as to why she dismisses his work.
(I'll keep asking until you answer by the way)

No one beats the DNA for me. That DNA says it all. I know RDI wants to ignore it claim it is some random asian worker however I would think if that were true wouldn't they know that already? It is DNA, So they can tell what that person's ethnicity would be yes? There is a test for it.

So I think if that were the answer it would have been done and that would be that.

I think that DNA is more than most want to believe it is. I think that there was NO DNA from the R's on her shouts the answer.

I have done a lot of postings over the years I have been here, I have questioned things, but I happen to have reached the RDI position.

I haven't seen anything to dissuade that position. Certainly not in this thread I have to be honest, but it doesn't mean I don't support it trying.

Let's put it this way...I know more about the USA than you guys all know about Australia ;)

And just to finish my posts the same way as the rest.

Kolar??? Still wanting to hear reasons from Scarlet as to why she dismisses his work.
(I'll keep asking until you answer by the way)
Reportedly, he suggested BR might have been diagnosed with SBP & SUPPOSEDLY, based upon books, we were told his parents bought him, he doesn't have any sort of educational background in psychology, biochemistry, linguistics, child development, graphology, etc. ...according to his publisher. (Kolar, himself.)

No one beats the DNA for me. That DNA says it all. I know RDI wants to ignore it claim it is some random asian worker however I would think if that were true wouldn't they know that already? It is DNA, So they can tell what that person's ethnicity would be yes? There is a test for it.

So I think if that were the answer it would have been done and that would be that.

I think that DNA is more than most want to believe it is. I think that there was NO DNA from the R's on her shouts the answer.

So you're ignoring, nay, dismissing what Kolar says because he doesn't reach the same position as you on the Touch DNA. Am I right there?

Okay, and you're claiming that you should be able to identify ethnicity from Touch DNA?

Would that not be a complete sample? I don't know, I'm asking.
Also, if it came up as "Asian", aren't there Asians in America as well? Surely that would prove nothing.

Reportedly, he suggested BR might have been diagnosed with SBP & SUPPOSEDLY, based upon books, we were told his parents bought him, he doesn't have any sort of educational background in psychology, biochemistry, linguistics, child development, graphology, etc. ...according to his publisher. (Kolar, himself.)

Yeah, I don't think I understand the first part of your sentence.

But you are dismissing him because he isn't a biochemist?
I don't think any police would be biochemists.

You're simply questioning his qualifications right?

IDI our RDI, I'm open to whatever presents plausible, probable, and logical FACTS. I have yet to see anything like that in any IDI thread. Sorry if that upsets someone but it's true. I'm easy to convince, if someone can convince me with logic instead of fantasy.

Yeah, I don't think I understand the first part of your sentence.

But you are dismissing him because he isn't a biochemist?
I don't think any police would be biochemists.

You're simply questioning his qualifications right?
No, that's really not it at all. Kolar seems to be honest, loyal, & committed, but I don't consider the content of his book to book to be brimming with new facts & information. I see a lot of innuendo & other not-so-good "things"...

What's going on with the Karmein Chan investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon