GUILTY WA - Kimmie Daily, 16, South Hill, 17 Aug 2010

Yes continued yet again. This makes 36 continuences since his arrest and now over 3 years and still waiting to get this to trial. :( Kimmie will get her justice, that I promise.

We will be here with you until she does!! We will never forget her. I promise. :seeya:

This is certainly not atypical of the court system, though it makes it no less frustrating.
I have a daughter with Down syndrome, so your Kimmie caught my attention immediately.

Your family has done a fabulous job advocating for Kimmie, she would be very proud. :seeya:

jof6.jpg

Proceedings:

09/20/2013 10:00 am status conference hearing continued

10/04/2013 10:00 am status conference hearing held

10/04/2013 10:00 am motion-discovery held

10/04/2013 03:00 pm motion-discovery cancelled

10/18/2013 10:00 am motion (not continuance) held

10/25/2013 09:30 am motion-suppress (3.5,3.6,7.8)

10/31/2013 08:30 am jury trial

11/04/2013 08:30 am jury trial continued

Filings:

10/14/2013 STATE'S LIST OF WITNESSES Public 1

10/14/2013 RETURN ON SUBPOENA - 6 Public 6

10/16/2013 RETURN ON SUBPOENA Public 1

10/16/2013 RETURN ON SUBPOENA Public 1

10/16/2013 MOTION TO SUPPRESS Public 57

10/16/2013 MOTION TO ADMIT CHARACTER EVIDENCE Public 3

10/16/2013 MOTION TO SUPPRESS DEFENDANT'S STATEMENTS Public 103

10/16/2013 MEMORANDUM "STATES" Public 19

10/16/2013 MOTION IN LIMINE Public 13

10/18/2013 CLERK'S MINUTE ENTRY Public 2

10/18/2013 PROTECTIVE ORDER (RE: CONFIDENTIAL DISCOVERY DOCUMENTS, NOT RELATED) Public 2

10/18/2013 ORDER AND ATTACHED VRP Public

Trial under way for man accused of murdering disabled teen

[snip]

Cecil Daily counts the days since his only child was killed.

"Three years and three months," he said.

He visits his daughter's grave in Puyallup every Saturday and Sunday and said one time when there was no wind, the pinwheel he placed by her headstone started spinning.

[snip]

Kimmie's father has faced Savage before in hearings, and he faced the accused killer again during jury selection. He said he's grateful there are guards there to keep him from acting upon his instincts.

Daily is expected to be the first to take the stand Thursday after opening statements. Pierce County Prosecutor Mark Lindquist is co-counsel on the case.

More: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Kimmie-Daily-Dads-Day-In-Court-231814951.html

JUSTICE FOR KIMMIE!

100823_kimmie_daily1.jpg

Trial in horrific death of teen girl to finally begin

After a wait of more than three years, the trial of a man accused of strangling a developmentally disabled teenager near Puyallup is finally about to begin.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/trial-developmentally-disabled-teens-horrific-deat/nbrmJ/#cmComments

Murder or accident? Trial for man accused of killing disabled teen

[snip]

But during opening statements of Savage's trial, his defense attorney said the death was not a murder.

"This was a tragic accident," said attorney, Lee Tolzin.

Tolzin told jurors Daily died while having consensual sex with Savage. She was choked to death by her T-shirt and bra that had been tied around her neck at her request. Tolzin said Daily told Savage she wanted "dirty sex" and had done it before.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Tyler-Savage-Kimmie-Daily-trial-231955301.html

ACCIDENT??? ACCIDENT?!?!? Don't make me vomit.

VIDEO: Savage confession played in court

In his own words, Tyler Savage described how he strangled a developmentally-disabled girl and then hid her body.

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/video-savage-confession-played-in-court/vCJpxZ/

Jurors hear Savage's murder confession: 'It just kind of happened'

For the first time, jurors heard a young man's tearful confession in the murder of a teenage girl on Puyallup's South Hill.

Tyler Savage's recorded confession refutes the defense claim that it was an accidental death during sex play gone bad.

[snip]

He also admitted to staging the murder to make it look like a sex crime, "like someone just found her and raped her and I don't know, I was just panicking and I don't know, I just panicked," he said.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Confession-played-in-Savage-murder-trial-232758091.html

He should never be released or he will do it again. He must live each day in prison reflecting on the innocent life he has taken. Then, at some point, he must answer to the ultimate judge.

Prosecutors rest case against man accused of killing South Hill teen

Pierce County prosecutors on Thursday rested their case against Tyler Savage, the South Hill man on trial in the death of a teenage girl found strangled three years ago.

The defense is scheduled to begin its case Dec. 10.

VIDEO: Prosecution rests in trial of Tyler Savage

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/video-prosecution-rests-in-trial-of-tyler-savage/vCJwNW/

12/10/2013 09:00 AM LINDA CJ LEE 19 INTERRUPTED TRIAL/HRG RESUMES

The defense attorney won't be there Wednesday.
But it sounds like court is supposed to go as planned Tuesday/Thursday and Friday.
At least I believe that's what I'm reading. :waitasec:

Savage: 'She told me she wanted me to tie something around her neck'

Accused murderer Tyler Savage took the stand in his own defense on Tuesday, claiming the death of 16-year-old Kimmie Daily was from a sex game gone wrong.

[snip]

"And the reason you didn't want Kimmie to leave is you didn't want that 16-year old girl, that developmentally disabled girl, to go out and tell people that you tried to rape her?" said Pierce County prosecutor Mark Lindquist in cross-examination.

More: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Murder-suspect-testifies-235313631.html

:furious: :cry: :furious: :cry: :furious: :cry: :furious: :cry:

How's that for a transformation?! WOW.
Turn him into a sweet looking young man and everyone will believe him. :facepalm:

1wh7.jpg
hadv.jpg

Yes continued yet again. This makes 36 continuences since his arrest and now over 3 years and still waiting to get this to trial. :( Kimmie will get her justice, that I promise.

Prayers coming your way from Kentucky.

I used to live in Puyallup and remember when Kimmie went missing but had no idea that her killer had only recently gone to trial.

I am so disgusted with defense attorneys trashing victims who can no longer speak for themselves. How they can live with themselves is beyond my comprehension.

I hope Kimmie's family is being supported through this ordeal. It's a re-victimization all over again, IMO.

Praying for justice for Kimmie. RIP sweet girl.

I can't find anything else. News articles, facebook, records... there's nothing. :waitasec:

12/11/2013 motion to exclude improper rebuttal testimony
12/11/2013 return on subpoena

I can't find anything else. News articles, facebook, records... there's nothing. :waitasec:

12/11/2013 motion to exclude improper rebuttal testimony
12/11/2013 return on subpoena

They gave axquick blubber on local news this morning. Nothing new mentioned

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member