GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had much hope that Abigail was alive since the start of this case. But, then the letter happened. I'm still on the fence about the true authorship of the letter, and since I have no idea if what the letter said, I really can't decide. But there hasn't been much to give me hope since the first day.

I wonder what school security is like at Abby's HS.

Someone upthread questioned why Abby would attend all of her classes at school that day if she were planning to run away.

At my HS, attendance was taken in the morning. The absence list was then sent to each teacher in the school prior to first period. This means all of my teachers for the day would be aware whether or not I should appear in class. If I were to miss class without being named on the absence list, the office would be notified and my parents would be called.

Perhaps ditching school early would not give Abby a head start, but would actually cause her mother to become alarmed more immediately. Maybe the after school time period before Zenya arrived home from work and missed Abby was actually her best chance to get a head start and get out of town before she was missed?

I don't know. May be a total non-issue if Abby's school was more lax about attendance and keeping track of the kids. Also not relevant if she did not run away.

JMO

I think the girl was taken by 'chloroform' and she was stalked.

Groomed and stalked, who knows? I also think she went up that trail to meet someone secretly......
This is all just my opinion and I am sorry for it.
As Annie stated above-she has missed such meaningful days in her heretofore life's memories. I can't believe a 14/15 year old adolescent hasn't been yearning to go home-for the feeling of security and acceptance alone.

Forgive me for the post-

If the parents are fairly certain Abby ran away, it would be nice if they'd tell the public in a generalized way that the letter confirmed previous family issues or her growing discontent at home. It may help to quell the predator fears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to stop worrying about whether she ran to begin with or not and realize this child needs OUR HELP, our being the adults of this country and surrounding countries...the responsible citizens who care for all of our young ones, she needs to be found and brought home to her mother.

So what will you do? 'You' meaning anybody who is reading this.

May I suggest beginning with the bringabbyhome.com website and looking at the link for What you can do to help bring Abby home.

If the parents are fairly certain Abby ran away, it would be nice if they'd tell the public in a generalized way that the letter confirmed previous family issues or her growing discontent at home. It may help to quell the predator fears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may be it . If they and LE let the air out of the balloon , people lose interest and she may be forgotten . :twocents:

No matter how Abigail vanished she is barely fifteen and is in no way okay out there in the world without a legal guardian. Who knows who she has met or what she has been exposed to, in going on three months.

No matter how Abigail vanished she is barely fifteen and is in no way okay out there in the world without a legal guardian. Who knows who she has met or what she has been exposed to, in going on three months.

Thank you, Clu. I agree.

We need to stop worrying about whether she ran to begin with or not and realize this child needs OUR HELP, our being the adults of this country and surrounding countries...the responsible citizens who care for all of our young ones, she needs to be found and brought home to her mother.

So what will you do? 'You' meaning anybody who is reading this.

May I suggest beginning with the bringabbyhome.com website and looking at the link for What you can do to help bring Abby home.

Would if, WOULD IF there is a reason why she SHOULDN'T be brought home to her mother or father?

WOULD IF there is a darn good reason why she ran away from home and is staying away? Do you force this girl to go back to a place that she tried to run away from out of fear, being scared, etc? We do not know what her home life was like, we don't know if she should be living back at home with her mother, who, for all we know, could be abusive, or perhaps her Mom's boyfriend was?

IF she ran away, and IF she has not contacted her parents again, there has to be a reason why.

Now, I don't know if she ran away or not. We don't know really anything because too much is being kept secret from the public, but all indications from these recent letters tell me that both parents think she ran away on her own. I've read and re-read them several times, and neither seem to think she's in danger, just more or less being stubborn and not coming home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox