GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
xcvk08.png

Geez Gaskins, that's why he used a reciprocating saw instead of a circular saw, it is not impossible to not cut into the tub or floor when using a recip. with new, sharp blades.

O/T Alert:

The Raven Abaroa re-trial should be starting today -- jury selection.

:jail:Hoping :jail:this:jail: :jail:gets:jail: it :jail:between :jail: the :jail:eyes!:jail:

Also hoping we will be able to join that trial after the GUILTY of Murder in the 1st here in this Wake Co Courthouse.
icon8.gif

end O/T

I'm glad I slept in since this mumbling is going on forever!

There's zero evidence that he carried her out in a rug, I thought there was no LA dna on any of the rugs?

I think he sounds silly....everything he's saying...I mean, not him personally, the defense's theory. It's all so silly. I think the jury comes back in 4 hours.

O/T Alert:

The Raven Abaroa re-trial should be starting today -- jury selection.

:jail:Hoping :jail:this:jail: :jail:gets:jail: it :jail:between :jail: the :jail:eyes!:jail:

Also hoping we will be able to join that trial after the GUILTY of Murder in the 1st here in this Wake Co Courthouse.
icon8.gif

end O/T

They finally remembered to send out the jury summons?

Gaskins thinks dragging pieces of a chopped up body is easy and the multiple trips up and down the stairs won't be noticed by anyone in an apartment complex.

Hey Gaskins! Where are all the pieces being put?

Grant took laura's body out of that apartment in LESS THAN 60 SECONDS, by rolling her up in a rug, according to Gaskins.

Picture that! How dumb does he think this jury is? Grant walking around the building complex with a body hanging out of a bathroom rug.

So, he used the rug to take the body downstairs. Almost believable, I suppose, but Amanda was gone for an hour in the Durango, which means he had to drag the body to Laura's car, drive it to ??, pull the body out, drive the car back to the old apartments, dump the car, and then walk back to their apartment. I don't think he had enough time.

didn't amanda testify that grant had to cut the body up because it was the only way to get it out of the apartment without being seen?

He's contradicting his client's story?

yup!!

Grant took laura's body out of that apartment in LESS THAN 60 SECONDS, by rolling her up in a rug, according to Gaskins.

Picture that! How dumb does he think this jury is? Grant walking around the building complex with a body hanging out of a bathroom rug.

I thought Gaskin said that Grant chopped up Laura's body either in the bathroom or the kitchen and then removed them with the rug?

I am sorry but if I was on this jury I would not be able to tolerate Gaskins and his "Ummm, Ummm's".
Does he think this qualifies as Good old boy southern charm, or is he really this inarticulate?

I think he's just gettin' old. I've never seen him in the courtroom before, so I don't know if this is the way he's always been. I can't see that this has always been the case -- he would have left a trail of jurors who had died of boredom...

Get on with it Mr Defense Attorney. We're all growing old out here...

Does anyone else get creeped out when they talk about these murderers frequenting stores that we all shop in? I think BC and "my Harris Teeter" creeped me out the most...

So now Gaskins has introduced a possible "friend" of Grant's that helped him get the body out of the apartment? This is ridiculous.

So is he saying it was only Grant b/c Grant is the one who purchased the items??

Of course, they weren't going to go together and drag the kids along with them to get all the various supplies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1