SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the murder charge would have to be first degree since they're also charged with kidnapping. SC does have the death penalty just in case someone wants to think about a deal.

.... and that's the bargaining chip that will be offered .Only one of them will be able to get it and that leverage will cause one to disclose where Heather is,imo.
Who gets life sentence and who gets the death penalty? Tammy or Sidney?
I say they offer it to Tammy first because of the kids but she might not know exactly where Heather is if she didn't participate in the "disposal" of the body.
Sidney, we mostly agree is the weaker of the two, so he would be the most common choice to break first. There is no way(I really shouldn't say that not knowing how the Solicitor operates down there in regards to negotiating) he offers both the opportunity to escape the death penalty with a life sentence with no possibility of parole.

I really feel like the Casey Anthony case/trial/acquittal has given one too many a criminal the idea that if they stick with their lies, they too can get away with murder.
I am pretty sure TM thinks she has this.
I feel like a lot of times no body = no conviction.
Like the Susan Powell case. To any sane person, the scene at the house pointed to murder.
So, criminals don't have to worry so much about the crime scene, as long as they have a great hiding spot for the body.

The gap between the kidnapping and murder charges...Were they waiting for DNA processing results? How long does that take these days? Waiting for any other results? Ballistics? Evaluation of computer information? Any ideas?

Could be calculated.

https://www.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer/posts/10202782762705894?stream_ref=10

Looks like someone got a FB tutorial last night from our posts here and they now know that TM left some of posts public. It's a shame too because I was looking forward to seeing their posts in regards to the murder charges. Still think your "Rockstar" is innocent?

I looked at the page a few minutes ago and I noticed no one could comment anymore, but I wonder why whoever set it to not receive comments didn't just deactivate the page.

.... and that's the bargaining chip that will be offered .Only one of them will be able to get it and that leverage will cause one to disclose where Heather is,imo.

Who gets life sentence and who gets the death penalty? Tammy or Sidney?

I say they offer it to Tammy first because of the kids but she might not know exactly where Heather is if she didn't participate in the "disposal" of the body.

Sidney, we mostly agree is the weaker of the two, so he would be the most common choice to break first. There is no way(I really shouldn't say that not knowing how the Solicitor operates down there in regards to negotiating) he offers both the opportunity to escape the death penalty with a life sentence with no possibility of parole.

Agree it will only be offered to one. And it might even be offered to both at same time with a whoever rings my phone first wins kind of deal.

How do we even continue our day with this information? How do we? I don't know. I am distracted and hurting for Heather's family. They love her so so so so much. :nerves:

I assume the family may have been told this info by LE before the PC, right? I hope that's how it works.

Finally, a press conference by HCPD... Murder charges filed later today against TM & SM.. RIP HE and Prayers to the Elvis family...tragic.. Justice for Heather..

Imo, forensic evidence was located during the search that indicated HE's demise..

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1011241#.UwtfG_ldUud

LIVE: News conference on Heather Elvis disappearance

Find Heather Elvis! - YouTube

I missed the press conference, and the links which all of you so kindly shared are not playing (at least for me). If anyone is able to link it the replay, I would appreciate it.

ETA: LadySunday77 did post the link here:
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24799954/arrest-warrants-details-charges-in-heather-elvis-case

Thank you LadySunday :heart:

The embedded video to the presser can be found here:
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24799954/arrest-warrants-details-charges-in-heather-elvis-case?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9875392

My apologies, you all are so amazing for keeping the thread up to date. I am falling apart at the seams.
I am trying to gather my thoughts, through my tears.

:rose:
Rest In Peace, and Fly High, Beautiful One....
#FindHeather

How do we even continue our day with this information? How do we? I don't know. I am distracted and hurting for Heather's family. They love her so so so so much. :nerves:

I assume the family may have been told this info by LE before the PC, right? I hope that's how it works.

One of the worst parts about grieving and mourning a death is how the world just goes relentlessly on and on...my heart is with the Elvis family as their worst nightmare comes true.

I looked at the page a few minutes ago and I noticed no one could comment anymore, but I wonder why whoever set it to not receive comments didn't just deactivate the page.

I don't think anyone set it that way? To those of us not friends with her, it was always not possible to comment. But it was, and still is, possible to see comments on the posts she intentionally made public. Her friends did not realize that though, until recently, so now they are just not commenting on the public posts. I doubt TM would give anyone her password to change her FB settings because she doesn't want anyone delving into her private messages! MOO

One of the worst parts about grieving and mourning a death is how the world just goes relentlessly on and on...my heart is with the Elvis family as their worst nightmare comes true.

SO true....you just look around and think, 'how can everyone be carrying about their day so normally? My loved one just died." :(

Prayers for this family, now and in the weeks and months to come.

Just got home from taking mom to the doctor and read the new charges...I want to throw up!!! Poor Heather and my heart goes out to the Elvis family!!! I'm gonna try and catch up now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I am glad to see them step out and charge them even though Heather hasn't been found yet. One thing I've discovered during my years on Websleuths is that there are a LOT of killers out there because LE is unable to find missing people. Maybe if there are more jurisdictions who aren't afraid to step out, more killers will be taken off the streets. :please:

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

For some reason, this thread isn't updating for me. But I suppose everyone's heard by now that they are being charged with murder today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am Praying for the Elvis Family right now, for them to have the strength to endure this, even more so now that these 2 people are now in jail, (where they should be).
The anger I felt this morning makes me shake inside, so I know how difficult it must be for the family........
I don't know what else to say. My emotions are so raw and my anger is apparent, and I do not like feeling this way, so I have to be calm and it is difficult, and I pray that the Strength from God gives the Elvis family and friends strength to endure this horrific life event. I wish and pray that the Elvis family gets Heather back.
God Bless You Heather. You know there are so many people that don't even know you, that love you and want you home.
IMOO.

The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Screenshot2014-02-23at15038PM_zps9d1923fc.png

Screenshot2014-02-23at34334PM_zps3a96d9c4.png

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points.

The red markers are the locations of the Indecent Exposure charges.

:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member