New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Teflon criminal :banghead:

K willing to take one for the team. About to turn on JVM :scared:

My Lord....that young man has 9 Felonies on his record! This is inexcusable! What the hay....NINE....felonies.

Another Teflon criminal :banghead:

I agree, we have all seen them in other cases. Charges just seem to roll right off of them, ie., Teflon Dons. I can't speak for other counties but I can say that here where I live it usually means that someone in LE is on the take. A lot of drug manufacturers/dealers have LE in their pockets. LE protects them, period. And if they are arrested, they either plea down to near nothing or they just skate away for lack of evidence.

So far we are good. JVM is not yelling :floorlaugh:

I agree, we have all seen them in other cases. Charges just seem to roll right off of them, ie., Teflon Dons. I can't speak for other counties but I can say that here where I live it usually means that someone in LE is on the take. A lot of drug manufacturers/dealers have LE in their pockets. LE protects them, period. And if they are arrested, they either plea down to near nothing or they just skate away for lack of evidence.

In our small town, certain young people get away with anything....because of who their parents are, or their grandparents are.

Holly's 2 best friends are up after the break. So far nothing we don't already know.

Does anyone know if zach was a hunter? Did he wear camouflage clothing ? Where was he the morning of April 13, 2011? 4 vehicles were taken to be analyzed. Which one was he known to drive ? Did anyone see him that morning? Before or after Holly disappeared? Was he part of the earlier searches? Was he seen anywhere near the Bobo home after Holly disappeared? Did he know anyone in Darden?

These are all questions the reporters should be asking his friends/family.

I think the camouflage clothing def indicates a local boy and someone familiar with the outdoors and hunting. The poster that showed the backwoods maps covering the 15 miles behind the BoBos house also has done wonderful work (sorry I didn't go back far enough to get your handle, but you know who you are and so do most of the other folks here- one of them may even repost your link). The perp wore CAMOUFLAGE! Come on! Not a transient passing through, but a stalker, a hunter. I just wonder if the abductor had a Mule or other small 4X4 vehicle that could handle a few+ miles of back road. If so, I haven't heard any reports of searches, or reports of sale, of any vehicles like this from this weekend's search. Thanks, n~t.

Simply setting up immediate roadblocks in the parameter near the Bobo home would have worked, I think. But we can't look back too much...we must move forward with what we've got.
And its a bunch at the moment.

Thanks Shefner but I've always looked both ways, who knows it might have alot to do with why this case has not been solved yet.

Call me crazy but I can fully understand the family being frustrated that LE arrived on the scene minutes after Holly and the suspect went into the woods and did not attempt to go into the woods immediately to try and narrow the distance between the kidnapper and themselves. Surely one of the LE could have stayed behind to fill in other LE when they arrived. Precious time was lost, never to be regained. Unfortunately this is not the first, nor will it be the last time that LE has not taken it seriously when a young woman disappears. Some LE appear to prefer to think that she is old enough to disappear without anyone getting into her business. Time is precious when someone disappears and can be the difference in an alive victim or a dead one. JMO. :twocents:

And if that decision to wait at the scene rather than begin searching was one based in current policy, then policy needs to be looked at as a way to improve response to abduction situations.

We all know how important time becomes when someone has been forcibly abducted, not the least of all LE. Were the responding officers not trained to do anything beyond arrive and secure? Were there only two of them (because I could see the two of them not separating if that were the case, training may prohibit, don't know, just guessing)?

Regardless, precious moments were lost IMO. We have no idea if it would have made a difference. But it could have and it could greatly matter in the next such situation so a look should be taken after EVERY case IMO by the agencies involved. A sort of watching the game tapes like sports teams do. Teams need to be constantly evaluating how they can improve their performance. Especially LE, as citizen and their own lives depend upon it.

IMO MOO all that jazzy jazz

ZA has much more than a drug "problem."

WTH is with this clown?
NewsChannel5.com
28 minutes ago
Hundreds of pounds of pearls connected to the arrest of Zachary Adams, whose home was searched in connection with the Holly Bobo disappearance.

NC5_ChrisConte has the latest details coming up on NewsChannel 5 at 6 p.m.

Noticed ZA has 2 felony offenses for possession of anhydrous ammonia...Appears his meth manufacturing days from 2005 are still continuing...wonder how many thefts of this "fertilizer" have been reported in the area...

http://ohioline.osu.edu/aex-fact/0594-1.html

The agricultural community has used anhydrous ammonia as a low cost, highly effective nitrogen-based fertilizer for many years. However, drug dealers have discovered that it can also be used to manufacture the illegal drug, methamphetamine, and have targeted farm tanks as a source for this material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member