Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 5 days since MH370 disappeared.
Here are the known facts:
1. The flight was going from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Beijing, China.
2. There were 239 people on board.
3. 40 minutes into the flight, the plane was no longer detected on radar.
4. The last known words from the pilot were "Alright. Have a good night." This occurred as the plane was leaving Malaysian airspace and entering Vietnamese airspace.

5 days! And there's only a HANDFUL of known facts?!
This isn't a missing pet or a missing child! It's a 210 foot plane! One does not simply vanish without a place! Or at least, it shouldn't!

Now I hear the plane may have in fact crashed into the Indian Ocean! How did this revelation come about? Pings?

“@BobWoodruff: Breaking News: US investigators convinced of manual intervention to #Flight370-The disappearance is not due to accident or explosion @ABC”

“@BobWoodruff: Not- a catastrophic malfunction, failure or explosion. US team finds: #Flight370 was systematically shut down by someone @ABC”

ETA sorry, y'all beat me to it

Corin Hoggard ‏@corinhoggard 2m
@ABC30 reporter in Fresno.

Disruption of communication from #MalaysiaAirlines flight 370 done in 2 separate acts, according to U.S. officials. Experts say deliberate.

I really want to believe the plane is hidden. But my feeling at this point is it is more likely a pilot suicide thing. Like that other flight with the Egyptian pilot.

This plane could have flown to the eastern edge of Africa? I noticed Somalia is in that area.

Probably more like the mark of the beast 666 ?

Heard on NBC news just a few minutes ago, little bit of reporting of plane, the pilot had some psychological issue a good while back and authorities are looking it to it now.

Scary, an airline pilot with psyc issue in the past.

Which pilot?:scared:

with the intention of using it later for another purpose.’’

Sadly with the emergence of the mad professor that is what I believe. I think we are in ACT 1. Sadly that theory encompases everything. The terrorist group, the plane involved in an ER model (extended range), inability to find ANYTHING = plane is on ground safe and sound and ready for whatever mad proff has in store.

The intial story that the airline lost contact not ATC is huge. With the emergence of the proff I believe that the aircraft WAS in contact with the airline (not ATC) on the back channel with demands.

The military tracking "escapade" fits as well. He stated it , makes sense that there would be military tracking. THen, hours later he totally is PRESSURED to say he did not say what the world heard him say!

Obviously the terrorist group linked to professor is in a very very bad mood the past several weeks. To go into a public place and start hacking people to death certainly indicates a group with some "issues".

Good Morning AGAIN..haha seems like the days are going into one blur....

I was going thru all the posts and did see on the news that the US think it could be in the Indian Ocean......this could take a while to find it then.

But this post interested me...

Yesterday when I read that there was a Uigher electronics professor on the plane that had been doing flying time in Sweden or Switzerland, the old hinky radar started going off...

Can someone tell me if we know anymore about him??? whats this about mad and linked to the terrorist group? is this known or just a theory?

My first theory is the decompression bit, but how in this day and age did no country pick up this aircraft on any form of communication thingos that the military of these countries have and are circling the earth.....I do not believe that for one second...especially in that part of the earth!!! they are all so suspicious of each other.

2nd theory is the Uyghers, it is still so close in time to the stabbing attack and they had threatened china with more terrorism prior to this...

I really want to believe the plane is hidden. But my feeling at this point is it is more likely a pilot suicide thing. Like that other flight with the Egyptian pilot.

I feel like we would have found wreckage if it was a suicide, but it also seems unlikely that someone wouldn't have been able to sneak a text out if they were all alive somewhere else.

I don't think Caris thinks it has crashed like many people here do, they think the plane was flown somewhere, it landed and is being hidden in a hanger.

I personally think it has crashed but it is very suspicious how or who crashed it.

Obviously all avenues need to be investigated they owe it to the 239 people who are missing and their families.

Off topic - I just wanted to say I love your avatar waddles it makes me smile every time I see it I love cats and Paris.

Yeh, I am surprised that the professor has not changed a lot of thoughts. The fact that from the beginning, when they released the manifest China blurred him off indicates a whole lot of people knew stuff. Why out of all the people on there FROM THE BEGINNING would professor be blurred out?

Which would be congruent with alll the stuff since. its all kindas of govts with diff agendas, problems, blame etc having to get it together before going public and we see how that has worked out!

It quoted an unnamed source as saying that Malaysian police and Interpol are focusing their attention on this man because of the skills he possessed.

"We are not saying that he is involved in terrorism, suspected of sabotaging or hijacking the plane, it's just that more attention is on him because of his background and we feel that there are important elements that have to be looked at," the source was quoted as saying.

The report said according to the man's curriculum vitae found online, he is a PhD holder and is currently an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, at a Turkish university.

yes it is.

Good Morning AGAIN..haha seems like the days are going into one blur....

I was going thru all the posts and did see on the news that the US think it could be in the Indian Ocean......this could take a while to find it then.

But this post interested me...

Yesterday when I read that there was a Uigher electronics professor on the plane that had been doing flying time in Sweden or Switzerland, the old hinky radar started going off...

Can someone tell me if we know anymore about him??? whats this about mad and linked to the terrorist group? is this known or just a theory?

My first theory is the decompression bit, but how in this day and age did no country pick up this aircraft on any form of communication thingos that the military of these countries have and are circling the earth.....I do not believe that for one second...especially in that part of the earth!!! they are all so suspicious of each other.

2nd theory is the Uyghers, it is still so close in time to the stabbing attack and they had threatened china with more terrorism prior to this...

Morning!

Peeps, a new thread is open for posting... this one will remain open for 10 more minutes...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237900"]Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ok ok after more reading have seen that the experts are saying that the communication was switched of on purpose and no explosion....

yep folks either terrorism or pilot suicide....or hijacking...

I feel like we would have found wreckage if it was a suicide, but it also seems unlikely that someone wouldn't have been able to sneak a text out if they were all alive somewhere else.

Iirc the plane had no cell phone capabilities. Not positive but iirc. Plus, if it landed in a remote area the phones couldn't connect. Idk...this is all so strange and horrifying.

I don't think Caris thinks it has crashed like many people here do, they think the plane was flown somewhere, it landed and is being hidden in a hanger.

I personally think it has crashed but it is very suspicious how or who crashed it.

Obviously all avenues need to be investigated they owe it to the 239 people who are missing and their families.

Off topic - I just wanted to say I love your avatar waddles it makes me smile every time I see it I love cats and Paris.

Yeh, I am surprised that the professor has not changed a lot of thoughts. The fact that from the beginning, when they released the manifest China blurred him off indicates a whole lot of people knew stuff. Why out of all the people on there FROM THE BEGINNING would professor be blurred out?

Which would be congruent with alll the stuff since. its all kindas of govts with diff agendas, problems, blame etc having to get it together before going public and we see how that has worked out!

Believe me when I read it yesterday.....it really really changed my thinking, especially when he is an electronics professor, and then last night (Australia time) someone posted a link that he had been doing flying time....

seems wwwwaaayyyyy too coincidental to me... and now you are saying his name was blurred of!!! yep suss

Iirc the plane had no cell phone capabilities. Not positive but iirc. Plus, if it landed in a remote area the phones couldn't connect. Idk...this is all so strange and horrifying.

I meant if it landed/went to a lower altitude near somewhere with reception, not while over the ocean. You are right about the remote area thing, but why hijack a plane to such a remote area? That would have to be a pretty sophisticated operation.

Which pilot?:scared:

Not sure, they were talking about doing past 72 hour checks on the pilot and crew before crash and said the check went even further on pilot and found some psychological issue from the past and was looking further into it

I want to believe the plane never crashed (in the ocean) and that it is just hidden somewhere. Not that it's going to be easy to conceal a Boeing 777.
The lack of any debris or bodies anymore makes a crash less likely for me.

I'm not ready to accept pilot suicide as a reason yet. Hijack is my top theory at the moment. I've read that there was a Uighur member on the plane. He could have done something to bring the plane down. If he had any pilot training, he'd know about the transponders and stuff...

I meant if it landed/went to a lower altitude near somewhere with reception, not while over the ocean. You are right about the remote area thing, but why hijack a plane to such a remote area? That would have to be a pretty sophisticated operation.

BBM.
Harder to track and find.

that one last engine ping : There are two different things here. The Rolls Royce data is a computer device. The word "PING" refers to the black boxes. They are designed, when they contact water, to tranmist a "ping" (30 days) to help locate them in water crash.
Actually they are talking about the engine monitoring system.

I work with computer networking; let's see if I can break down the terminology a bit.

The term "ping" is used in networking when a device sends a packet of data across a network so other devices know it's online and available to receive data. In this case the "network" is the link between the plane, satellite, and Rolls Royce HQ.

Even though Malaysia Air didn't pay for access to this data from RR (the maintenance plan they speak of), the engine still every 30 mins sent a ping to RR HQ saying "i'm flying, do you want my engine data." At that point their server responds with "we're here, send the data" and then the engine sends its statistics.

One article I read seemed to indicate that since Malaysia wasn't paying for the service, that RR didn't save any of that data; they merely saw the ping from the plane and did nothing more. As an engineer, I find it to be highly unlikely that RR wasn't still recording that engine data for their own use. Certainly they would want to know if one of their components was faulty or malfunctioning so they could review the details and avoid problems in the future.

Hopefully that makes sense in a non-techie way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500