Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, out of the gazillion pilots I have heard on CNN and FOX, and read in the media, I have not heard two pilots say the same thing. Every pilot says a different thing. Just strikes me as odd. JMO.

Lots of variables with many points of view. ;)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/20/world/asia/missing-plane-q-and-a/

In this article, it states the satellite imagery is from Sunday. So, that means they have to figure out approximately where it has floated to now. Right? Now that they have an idea of the area and the sizes of twe pieces, could they not look at more recent satellite pictures to pin point the area? This is not my area of understanding, just a common sense question.

I think this is a VERY good question...

:waitasec:

But why hit that bldg in the middle of the night?

I agree. Why?

If these pieces are not the plane, then that plane is hiding out in Pakistan. (IMO)

May 2nd marks the 2nd anniversary of Bin Laden's death. Al-Qaida likes to commemorate anniversaries with terror attacks.

So far, out of the gazillion pilots I have heard on CNN and FOX, and read in the media, I have not heard two pilots say the same thing. Every pilot says a different thing. Just strikes me as odd. JMO.

With a case as confusing as this, I'm not surprised. Even THEY have no idea what could have happened to this plane!

So many different theories out there and they all make sense to a specific point, but not one (so far) ties up every single thing. I always think of Occam's Razor, but what simple explanation is there that explains everything?!

My old main theory still works. Just a theory, so I'm not stating these as facts except the obvious facts in there, lol.

-- The pilot was trying to get the Malaysian gov't (which he hated) to shoot down civilians as a political protest/to cause grief to that gov't. This was prompted on the day by the election winner from last year getting a kangaroo-court prison sentence instead of winning the trial (it was verdict day). The pilot knew the opposition opponent, keep in mind.

-- The Malaysian gov't didn't do anything about the plane flying so strangely over its land and water. The plan failed.

-- The pilot had to decide what to do next. He made the final turn to go over vast ocean until the plane could go no farther. That would be the end :(

Then it went down in an area where sea lanes ('shipping lanes') and air corridors are very sparse, so no debris was spotted and wouldn't be unless it drifted, etc.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Shipping_routes_red_black.png

Yes, I think so too. There is no other reason, IMO, it would be way down deep south near Australia. The question is - how did it get in that direction and who did that? Yes, I also think the passengers were already incapacitated - I think that was the purpose of the 45,000 climb. The other question is - did that climb incapacitate the hijacker(s), too?

And my question is: did it really fly to 45K feet, or is that a bad data point? I'm very curious (and skeptical) about it.

I have reached the point of believing all are deceased, which helps to alleviate this stomach ache I've had since this happened. But the loved ones aren't going to have any peace until they know for sure that it went down or got parked somewhere.

Here is a random question of mine...

Should there be more clear satellite images of the debris in question...(as I tend to believe there is....)

Could there be defining graphics/numbers/etc. That are in evidence in the images that we are not privy to... That would be providing the "powers that be" with more confidence of the accuracy than what we are presently feeling?

ETA...(Outside the example of "Malaysia Airlines"... Or any other obvious graphics...)

(Maybe I should just speak for myself in this case...)

:waitasec:

The latest lead estimates the missing Malaysia Airline plane could be closer to the waters of Antarctica than to the Australian coast, according to a reporter on board a search flight.

ABC News reporter David Wright was embedded on the first flight over the search area on Thursday, and afterwards tweeted:

"The sailors conducting this high tech search scouring 4100 sq miles of open ocean closer to Antarctica than to Australia due south of KL...".

"Nada today - except for a freighter and 2 pods of dolphins. They'll be back out tomorrow - eager to provide answers to those families #MH370".

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-pos...Search-for-missing-jet-could-move-toward-pole

In this article, it states the satellite imagery is from Sunday. So, that means they have to figure out approximately where it has floated to now. Right? Now that they have an idea of the area and the sizes of twe pieces, could they not look at more recent satellite pictures to pin point the area? This is not my area of understanding, just a common sense question.

It would seem that they want to get a better look, (positive ID) then mark the stop.

http://ktla.com/2014/03/20/objects-related-to-missing-malaysia-flight-may-have-been-found/

In addition to the Australian and U.S. surveillance planes that flew over the area Thursday afternoon, two other planes were being dispatched to the region, including a New Zealand Air Force Orion and an Australian C-130 Hercules. That aircraft was tasked by Australian authorities to drop marker buoys in the area, Young said.

AT work..heard debris may have been located by satellite..in the southern part of Indian ocean..off western coast of Autralia..i hope they have been found ..will catch up with WS tonight.....

Yes, the current is moving easterly and the debris could have drifted 100km by now. Higher resolution satellites have been moved into the area.

http://mobile.news.com.au/world/pos...identify-objects/story-fndir2ev-1226859680610

Mr Young said higher resolution satellite images were being taken. “These will be provided in due course,” he said.

And my question is: did it really fly to 45K feet, or is that a bad data point? I'm very curious (and skeptical) about it.

I have reached the point of believing all are deceased, which helps to alleviate this stomach ache I've had since this happened. But the loved ones aren't going to have any peace until they know for sure that it went down or got parked somewhere.

I've been wondering that too. Do we have any sort of data or anything to prove the plane flew that high? With so meany threads now, it's hard to know/find links to things now!

I'm having a difficult time thinking the plane is out where they are searching .... and what does this mean as far as what they have spotted?

Would pieces of the plane still be floating?
If the plane crashed into the water, large pieces would not still be floating by now, according to Steve Wallace, the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration's former director of accident investigation. But pieces of lightweight debris, not aircraft structure, could be floating days after the aircraft struck the water, he said. That could include life jackets and seat cushions.

None of what he's mentioned would be 70 ft long ~

I've been wondering that too. Do we have any sort of data or anything to prove the plane flew that high? With so meany threads now, it's hard to know/find links to things now!

I have been wondering that as well. Perhaps in time we will know. Those numbers may be skewed. Which in turn would change my theory. I attributed those drastic changes in altitude as a struggle in the cockpit.

My old main theory still works. Just a theory, so I'm not stating these as facts except the obvious facts in there, lol.

-- The pilot was trying to get the Malaysian gov't (which he hated) to shoot down civilians as a political protest/to cause grief to that gov't. This was prompted on the day by the election winner from last year getting a kangaroo-court prison sentence instead of winning the trial (it was verdict day). The pilot knew the opposition opponent, keep in mind.

-- The Malaysian gov't didn't do anything about the plane flying so strangely over its land and water. The plan failed.

-- The pilot had to decide what to do next. He made the final turn to go over vast ocean until the plane could go no farther. That would be the end :(

Then it went down in an area where sea lanes ('shipping lanes') and air corridors are very sparse, so no debris was spotted and wouldn't be unless it drifted, etc.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Shipping_routes_red_black.png

Its good thinking outside the box but if the pilot really wanted the government to shoot it down, wouldn't the pilot just keep flying over and over the land there to force a reaction? It seems he just only took 1 straight pass and headed out to sea after the turn.

It wasnt much of an effort to get anybody to shoot them down with just 1 pass. Now if he started to do loops and playing "dodge em" with buildings and stuff, then he may have got the reaction he would have wanted.

IMO, I am still leaning towards a "hijacking gone wrong" scenerio. I am thinking maybe when they purposely went to 45000 feet, it knocked them all out including themselves and nobody was flying the plane except cruise control after that turn.

There was that video posted by that conspiracy theorist dude on YouTube that showed the plane jump to 45000 feet, but that's all I've seen to support that happening. I don't even know if that is considered accurate, since that could have just been a bug on the FlightRadar site.

If/when the black box is recovered, would it say what the plane's altitude was?

This may have been mentioned but does anybody think those new objects may have just been clouds?

When I finally got to see the objects, boy was I disappointed because to me they looked like they could be just part of the clouds. I wasnt convinced it was even debri. Maybe I havent seen the right pictures of it.

I'm having a difficult time thinking the plane is out where they are searching .... and what does this mean as far as what they have spotted?

None of what he's mentioned would be 70 ft long ~

Yeah, I know.

The tail is almost 70 ft long, if there is anything inside the metal sides of the tail to keep it afloat, it could be that. I have no idea if there is or not though, and if it could stay afloat 2 weeks. Wonder if a block of seats could float? I doubt that too, but what do I know?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz