Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the image posted online Missing Jet Image
on top of the pic there is coordinates, and they you have to change them to work in Google Earth. or Google Maps.
COORDS 43:58:34S 090:57:37E (thats "S" is for South, and "E" for east)
-43.976111, 90.960278

My previous post was for Object 1
For Object 2
The Coordinates are -44.050556, 91.224167

oh my yes I am EST and I am telling myself god it has another 4 hours to move
This is gonna play out no diff than the China sat stuff

Coordinates for the larger piece on the satellite image (posted on numerous news sites) are 43 58 34S 090 57 37 E

I was thinking - and this could be ridiculous given how much time has passed - but could it be debris from the tsunami?

That's so sad. To be hampered by weather after so many days of waiting

Today's bad weather is out of Australia. The weather at the search site is good. But they have to take off from Australia and fly 4 hours to get to the search area. Then they search for 2 hours and fly the 4 hours back. Brutal. Per CNN weather person.

Coordinates for the larger piece on the satellite image (posted on numerous news sites) are 43 58 34S 090 57 37 E

I was thinking - and this could be ridiculous given how much time has passed - but could it be debris from the tsunami?

I think experts have said it could be. And a 70 foot dock did wash up in Oregon...although that was a while back.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/seventy-foot-dock-from-japan-washes-up-in-oregon/

Debris will circulate (for some time?) in a gyre, large area of circular currents.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KZpgJQWbv...cGuKpBKkyM/s1600/40B-Image+Ocean+Currents.jpg

Nov 2013
An enormous debris field is creeping toward the U.S. in the wake of the massive earthquake and tsunami that shook Japan in 2011, killing nearly 16,000 people and launching 1.5 million tons of floating objects into the sea.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/11/01/japans-toxic-monster-creeping-towards-us/

It just occurred to me "if" this is the plane thankfully it did go down in the Ocean. Had it crashed in a populated area........:scared:

Really hepful post for me its like oh no need to stay up till 3 tonight

But why cant they start flying out there while it is still dark so they are there right when sun comes up

then 2 hours later in dark start another

then 2 hours later start another flight

Today's bad weather is out of Australia. The weather at the search site is good. But they have to take off from Australia and fly 4 hours to get to the search area. Then they search for 2 hours send fly the 4 hours back. Brutal. Per CNN weather person.

I can't even find Australia on Google Earth, much less the debris. :facepalm:
Maybe someone else will have better luck.

LOL! Have you looked down under? (I think that's where Australia is.)

Personally, I gave up trying to decipher images after seeing kitties in trees and insisting there was a dead dog laying in the grassy brush. (Anthony case)

On CNN last night, it was said this area of the ocean was the one where debris was always heavy, more so than elsewhere. I wonder if lots of debris was seen today/yesterday by searchers? But not the right debris?

What about the bodies, wouldn't they float to the surface also for a while?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Tapatalk

is anything being reported checked on Tomnod?

I went to google earth and entered my address..image is from last year...in the summer

No coordinates released to public yet unless i missed it. If AUs have this info why is it difficult to find the spot? Shouldn't their navigation system take them right there?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Tapatalk

The coordinates are on the top of the photo's that were released:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-officials-hone-satellite-signals-engine.html

article-2584816-1C6F8AFF00000578-67_634x477.jpg

OT
I had an even creepier thing happen to me about 5 years ago which is very similar. This guy pulls up and had a 8X10 glossy photo of an overhead shot of my small house and surrounding property, and he tells me he is a small plane pilot and he does that every year where he flies to rural communities and takes photos of peoples land and then goes door-to-door to try to sell them.

I actually bought one from him becuase it really was well done and he had frames already in his vehicle. He told me a lot of people will order a larger size that he could do and I didnt want to pay anymore than the 30-40 (cant remember exactly how much it was) than he was charging.

I never even suspected that maybe what he had was just from google or something. They really did look like actual photos instead of satellite images because of how clear the photo is, so I did tend to believe his story about him being a small plane pilot.

ETA - I couldnt believe he actually had it already printed because if i didnt buy it it would have been waisted money for him. I bet he found that he sells many more if he shocks people like he did me. I kind of felt sorry for him and also liked the photo anyway.

The same thing happened to us five or so years ago. We live in the country...and my Hubby actually saw the photographer hanging out of the plane taking pictures. Not sure how worth it, it would have been...out of about 12 of us, we were the only one to purchase a picture and frame. Tough way to make a living for sure.

This article includes a news video from OZ with explanations about searching now.

Search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 resumes in southern Indian Ocean at first light

The first day of the search found nothing conclusive, but the effort will be bolstered by the arrival last night of the Norwegian car carrier, Hoegh St. Petersburg.
Another merchant ship is en route to the area, as is HMAS Success, a Royal Australian Navy ship.
Sunrise in Perth today is at 6.20am (9.20am AEDT).

http://www.news.com.au/world/search...n-at-first-light/story-fndir2ev-1226860748694

Today's bad weather is out of Australia. The weather at the search site is good. But they have to take off from Australia and fly 4 hours to get to the search area. Then they search for 2 hours and fly the 4 hours back. Brutal. Per CNN weather person.

Need an aircraft carrier in the area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member