Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it's really a poor job. But I don't understand why not issue "oh yeah, we screwed that up, oops. Here's the actual full picture of the guy". They must have a photo with his actual legs. It's just so strange.

I think that the camera just didn't get a shot of his full body originally, whether that was because of the camera angle or there was a child next to him. I just think they purposely added legs to make the pictures look more uniform, yet they failed miserably and now don't want to admit it. There is no doubt that it was done purposely. If I was on my computer, I would put them in Photoshop to see where everything lines up in both shots....this would tell us the angle and line of sight of the camera.

ETA- I firmly believe they aren't releasing a full body shot because it doesn't exist.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Ok, this has been bugging me.

Malaysia Airlines and the case of the missing legs
By Terri Rupar
March 12 at 2:32 pm

...The New Straits Times reports that Malaysian police said there was no purposeful doctoring of the photographs -- the photo of one man was simply placed on top of the photo of the other when they were photocopied....

So one photo was placed on top of the other? :waitasec:

I don't understand how doing that could cause that. Look at my experiment below.

Now let's put one photo on top of the other and photocopy it.

That explanation makes no sense to me. Can someone explain how I'm thinking wrong on this? :waitasec:

Anyone who would like a framed copy of my art work can contact me for my Paypal account number. Each one is $1,000 and comes in a beautiful $10 frame.

You should start a thread with this post.

Humor me here...
Why would you commit a felony and risk getting caught, bringing a shoe bomb and then not use it? :dunno:
ONe idea that I thought made sense, was to use it to blow open cockpit door

Ok...Here is my take. Lets hone in on just the picture on the left. Lets suppose for whatever reason they only had a short picture of the guy on the left. Well, I can see where they placed that picture over the picture of the guy on the right for that one. HOWEVER, WTH? Why in the world if they have a full shot of 1 guy they cant have a full shot of the other guy.

This guy on the left (on top) had a shoe bomb. Thats why. They didnt want to show his legs and shoes.

Thats all i got. LOL

If it was just a copying mistake then why haven't they released the real pictures?

*Respectfully Snipped*

OK Jodi... :giggle:

J/K, your art is much more sophisticated! ;)

I haven't paid too much attention to the chopped legs photos until just now. (Have missed parts of each thread in order to try to stay current.) But this explanation by the authorities is either too simplified or an outright lie.

Notice the horizontal white line going across the hips of the legless guy where the fake legs are added on. The top of the line is crisp, like when a piece of white copy paper has been carefully placed over part of a photo so as to cover it. The bottom part of the horizontal line is more ragged, as when a photo has been 'bent' in half to photocopy a different pair of legs onto the other photo.

If the two photos had simply been superimposed upon each other, there'd be NO white copy paper line going horizontally across the doctored photo. For some reason Malaysian authorities wanted this guy's legs covered. Shoe bomb? Possibly, or something else at his feet.

Yep, still waiting for the real pictures.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:phew, thank goodness, I can rest easy now, knowing that a handless , photo-shopped and possible shoe bomber is being looked at. lol

BTW, it would take me days to figure out how to draw and post.:facepalm:

Here are the "real" pictures…

iranians.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

interpoldc1703e.jpg

iranians_mh370_tmi_460_287_100.jpg

(hope I did that correctly)

It's been almost three days since they began searching. It took two days to find the Air France plane and it still had a working transponder. This may take awhile.

Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
ONe idea that I thought made sense, was to use it to blow open cockpit door
But then why not use it? :dunno:

Because if they used it, they risk not hijacking and safely taking the plane to where they wanted to take it. They might all go down. It's enough to threaten with a bomb on a plane.

I do find it strange that the mother waiting in Germany for her son hasn't been rooted out by the media. One would think the media would be all over that. I am wondering if the woman who worked at the travel agency and subsequently high tailed it out of town may have made that call.

It's been almost three days since they began searching. It took two days to find the Air France plane and it still had a working transponder. This may take awhile.

Curious how long that area will be searched.

I think that the camera just didn't get a shot of his full body originally, whether that was because of the camera angle or there was a child next to him. I just think they purposely added legs to make the pictures look more uniform, yet they failed miserably and now don't want to admit it. There is no doubt that it was done purposely. If I was on my computer, I would put them in Photoshop to see where everything lines up in both shots....this would tell us the angle and line of sight of the camera.

ETA- I firmly believe they aren't releasing a full body shot because it doesn't exist.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

There just isn't any nefarious reason for them to disguise that dude's legs. What would they be hiding by disguising his legs? Was he hiding a camo cover for a 777? A parachute?

We know they both boarded the plane, so why are their legs important?

Do we know that either one of those boys didn't board the plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011