The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 17th June - Trial Day 5 - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all :)
Got my coffee and cigarette ready. Hope to hear some irrefutable evidence today.

I need one of Doc Watson's cyber Valium sent down the airwaves.

Mmmm A Valium milkshake?

I'm breathing Doc! I'm hyperventilating.
I've got a coffee & cold pizza for breakfast. Not good :facepalm:

Bring on today! One step closer to Justice for Allison!

Interesting point. I wonder will the prosecution want to establish her as 'the mistress' or 'one of the mistresses'. Will they later call another woman to establish GBC's lack of consideration for ABC's well-being.

Hi Zorro & welcome back :)

I think yes to your questions. Also think we'll be hearing about TM's alibi from the night Allison's was murdered.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s
Toni McHugh about to resume evidence on day five of murder trial #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s
Toni McHugh has returned to the stand to continue her evidence. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Day 5 of #badenclay murder trial gets underway in Supreme Court in Brisbane. Toni McHugh resumes evidence. @abcnews

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 49s

Frm mistress Toni McHugh takes stand again. Wearing all black with watermelon & b/w scarf. @abcnews #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 46s
Defence asks Ms McHugh to confirm she ended her relationship with her partner of 17 years in November, 2008. #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 51s
Frm mistress Toni McHugh takes stand again. Wearing all black with watermelon & b/w scarf. @abcnews #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m
Toni McHugh is back on the stand. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s
Ms McHugh: I had very strong opinions of attachment to Gerard. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Michael Byrne QC suggests Ms McHugh's decision to end her own relationship wasn't down to Gerard #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s
Ms McHugh agrees she did have a very difficult relationship with her former partner. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s
Ms McHugh says Gerard was a reason for the split #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s
Ms McHugh agrees Gerard didn't say at the time of her split that he was going to leave his wife #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 54s
Defence asks Ms McHugh to confirm Gerard's fake email account was one he'd had for a long time. She says "best of my knowledge". #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 55s
McHugh being x-exam about ending her relationship with ex. She says Gerard was a part of ending that relationship. #badenclay @abcnews

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 2m
Gerard Baden-Clay has taken seat in the dock for Day 5 of murder trial. Wearing lime gr shirt wi white stripes and tie. @abcnews #badenclay

He must be feeling happy. I, on the other hand,must be feeling dismal as I am wearing black!?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh says it's fair to say her relationship with Gerard was "up and down all the time". #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 52s
Defence barrister asks Toni McHugh to confirm their relationship was up and down year after year, she agrees. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 56s
Toni McHugh is back in the #badenclay trial witness box, speaking about the end of her relationship with Gerard Baden-Clay in Sept 2011.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 36s
McHugh says #badenclay had Bruce Overland email account before relationship. @abcnews

Defence asks Ms McHugh to confirm she tried to contact Gerard after he broke up with her. She agrees. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s
Ms McHugh agrees Gerard contacted her in Dec 2011 and they met, several months after the breakup. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 41s
Defence suggests that was "not much different" from his behaviour towards her since 2008. #badenclay

Ms McHugh agrees Gerard told her "one day" they would be together. #badenclay

Ms McHugh says he "seemed more certain this time". #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s
Gerard spent weekends with wife and family, met Ms McHugh weekdays #badenclay

Day 5 Thank you again especially for the updates & comments a step closer each day to a result! Hugs for the Dickie family & there grandchildren!

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 36s
McHugh says #badenclay had Bruce Overland email account before relationship. @abcnews

Defence asks Ms McHugh to confirm she tried to contact Gerard after he broke up with her. She agrees. #badenclay

BBM
Interesting. For communicating with the other women???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe