GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the mother was innocent in this she would have rolled like a slick log the minute that she found out some of the details. Her silence and not coming forward to the police indicates to me that she's involved. MOO

I had an ex who would tell me of his reoccurring dream of finding me stabbed almost to death and that he'd hold me until I died (slowly bleeding to death). It started to really scare me. When we went counseling he told this dream to our Jungian therapist and she thought it was odd he kept dreaming this and so did I, then he started collecting unique knives.
Then I asked him who stabbed me in your dream?
He admitted he had stabbed me in a fit of jealousy. I could see the writing on the wall, he attempted to kill me over the next year three times. It was very difficult escaping him.
I'd pay attention if someone has prophetic dreams very carefully!

Could be, jjenny. Could be. I am definitely not giving her an out here. I see lots of "maybes" that make sense to me. Like her searching the hot car thing to know just how long they could get away with leaving him in one before he'd die. Using the car as the babysitter for whatever reason. I think they are both fully complicit in Cooper's death, it's just the "how they got there, why they did this" that I am still thinking on. And the relationship thing. We are all just speculating at this point, and a lot of the speculations are plausible to me in different scenarios.

Sounds to me that these two had the child very much on purpose, but the child was a lot of work and not what they imagined it was going to be.
Of course the child couldn't have been given up for adoption because their community just wouldn't understand that.
Somebody would have adopted the child in a second if given a chance.

that would be humanitarian -- I think their individual egos were too large to be kind

My niece will get out of her seat quite easily when we are going shopping and I'm taking her younger brother out. She is 23 months.

OT: In my state there were three arrests this week for parents leaving their children in vehicles. It was extremely hot/humid all week. Luckily someone witnessed her walking away and called police immediately. check out this dads response…Blows my mind!

"The father said the whole incident was a misunderstanding and that the mother left the child because he did not want to go inside."

http://www.wfsb.com/story/25938038/mother-charged-with-leaving-child-in-car

From the article you cited:

This is the third incident of this kind in just under one week. The other incidents happened in New London and East Lyme.

This is why JRH and (possibly) LH, thought he (they) could walk free from this.

Does anyone have time of events for when RH pulled over (4:19?), and the time her called his wife, where was she? If she was right down the road at the day care wouldn't she just drive to the place where Cooper and RH were? IF she went to pick Cooper up at 4:45 wouldn't RH call her before that.

He talked to his wife for about a minute at 4:04. He tried to call her after pulling over and Anthony was giving Cooper CPR. He didn't get ahold of her at that time, but spoke with someone at the daycare for 6 minutes.

THAT is the phone I want to know about. If he told someone at the daycare that Cooper was dead, why didn't they tell Leanna when she showed up at 4:51?

He talked to his wife for about a minute at 4:04. He tried to call her after pulling over and Anthony was giving Cooper CPR. He didn't get ahold of her at that time, but spoke with someone at the daycare for 6 minutes.

THAT is the phone I want to know about. If he told someone at the daycare that Cooper was dead, why didn't they tell Leanna when she showed up at 4:51?

Thanks, good point. This may be a key.:moo:

Edit: this was supposed to quote someone mentioning how LH walked out behind Cooper's casket on the phone with JRH. Shouldn't do this on my phone!

Her doing that was unfathomable! He said his part, succeeded in taking the attention away from Cooper, and LH got the chance to show her allegiance to him. After that it would have served her well to hang up the phone or at least be weeping into it!

You'd think they would try to play the role of grieving parents better. Rub something in her eyes that stings. He could have at least said he was sorry that his actions hurt so many people and that he didn't mean to cause Cooper's death. He only said he was sorry he couldn't be there... Translates to "I'm sorry I can't be there to be the center of attention and to soak up the pity in person.

LE should have made an exception and let him go to the funeral. It would have been great to see how he behaved!

My niece will get out of her seat quite easily when we are going shopping and I'm taking her younger brother out. She is 23 months.

I wondered about Cooper not being about to open the belts. I wonder if there was something else put on to keep him from popping that button open.

The whole funeral was about the parents and patting RH on the back.

Sorry to quote someone earlier in my reply about LH, but I kept losing my quick reply button and thanks button and didn't know how else to post! Now I see why...I keep getting logged out and not realizing it. Anyone else being logged outta here for no reason?
I'm sure someone has answered this already, but make sure you check the "remember me" box underneath where you log in. It's pretty small, but it's there. HTH :)

Are we able to discuss LH now? Has she been named a POI or suspect by LE? Sorry, I haven't been able to keep up since the hearing...FIL's big annual 4th of July cookout and house guests, so I was trying to be a good, sociable hostess and not be glued to my computer, lol. Anyway, I just saw a post that said we could discuss LH. I know we were able to discuss her regarding what was said/done at the hearing, but has that changed? Are we able to actually sleuth her now? TIA!

room 5 toddler room at the daycare!! for six minutes and it was Michelle at the same location (room 5 toddler ) who accompanies LH to the tree house building.

Also - we have some topical threads - please use them to keep specific info together. It will be come important as this case heads to trial.

We will keep the general discussion thread, but please break out specific topics so the discussion does not get derailed, dropped, or left behind.

Thanks,

Salem

Are we able to discuss LH now? Has she been named a POI or suspect by LE? Sorry, I haven't been able to keep up since the hearing...FIL's big annual 4th of July cookout and house guests, so I was trying to be a good, sociable hostess and not be glued to my computer, lol. Anyway, I just saw a post that said we could discuss LH. I know we were able to discuss her regarding what was said/done at the hearing, but has that changed? Are we able to actually sleuth her now? TIA!

Yes, she has her own thread right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...her-Sleuthing-Details&p=10705233#post10705233

Salem

My guess is that one of his hook-ups or underage gf's works at the daycare possibly where he met her when dropping off Cooper.
Six minute phone call to daycare? Then lies about it to LE.
No need to lie if innocent call.
My gut feeling is that there's another person in on this plan. GF knows, helped plan it or was lied to and somehow unknowingly involved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname