Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

I've seen the writing on the wall since her most recent depo, she has every intention of pretending like she had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with her defense theory/strategy at the criminal trial, and that both fca and CM are planning to say jbaez basically went rogue... That's the part I'm so angry about it. It's nothing but a devious, dishonest attempt to salvage their reputation because they both know the sleezy way they went about getting that acquittal, and that the public is always going to hate them for it ...

If jbaez really went rogue and got up and gave some wild, horrific theory that shocked and appalled them then one or both would've put a stop to it right there! ChMason would've been in those judges chambers so fast and a mistrial would've been declared immediately!

She says her lawyers kept her advised of their trial strategy, but she didn't know the details...The details she's denying knowledge of - zanny and the imaginary friends, the molestation thing - weren't just little details of the case...they were the case! She's going to try to come off as some meek, childlike person that just did as her legal team told her... Yah, that's her true life story right there - save your money because that's what we're gonna hear... The topic of Caylee's death is, and always will be off limits!.... I can't stand her...

And, by saying she had no knowledge of what's in the book, she protects herself from perjury by saying it's CM's book, she had nothing to do with it...Does anyone who's reading it know if he discusses her involvement with the writing of the book? If so, how much involvement does she have? TIA

All jmo.
She's full of crap..... It was Casey who had the meltdown when CMason tried to get her to plea in the middle of the trial cause he thought they were going to lose and she refused. And CMason is the one who ordered the syc evaluation that brought the trial to a halt to have her undergo the evaluation. She control what was going to be said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah Cheney- ya old fool- none of us believe your bullchit about sweet, tiny, diminutive Casey. Oh... her hands were so tiny... just like his girls were when they were little... um, excuse me while I vomit.

Who can ever forget this lovely piece of footage, showing the real Casey Anthony. She RAN that show, just like she RAN the show on Hopespring Drive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kEuiC1ehx4

she's not in her own prison she's been seen out and about in florida.

she's been seen at Morton's Gourmet Market with Pat Mckenna and also at a beach in Siesta Key, Fl.

Back in October 2013, someone wrote that they saw her at a gym in Merritt Island, Fl

This is all on the Casey Anthony Boycott Information facebook page.

would not shock me if she is being shuttled between chaney mason and pat mckenna houses.

Ugh. Thanks for bursting my bubble....

BBM

The author states he never talked to or interviewed Casey for the book, personally. He was able to question her through Cheney while she was on the phone.

I have this gut feeling they will get away with this too! It's all out there, as so much was in the past, and no one seems to care! I should say no one that could do anything. Why isn't Morgan & Morgan screaming about this? It's just so frustrating!!

Not being able to interview KC directly should have been the first clue that something was hinky. It seems that CM is terrified that KC will let something out that will kill his career or ruin, what is left of, his reputation.

BBM

The author states he never talked to or interviewed Casey for the book, personally. He was able to question her through Cheney while she was on the phone.

I have this gut feeling they will get away with this too! It's all out there, as so much was in the past, and no one seems to care! I should say no one that could do anything. Why isn't Morgan & Morgan screaming about this? It's just so frustrating!!

BBM

Well, that's a good start! CMason is her attorney, an agent who speaks on her behalf, so check the box for step 1... Now step 2 just seems to be a little more difficult, getting someone to do something. Hmm... I'm getting a little fed up with a certain someone who's working her bankruptcy case... :banghead: According to Judge May's ruling on fca's motion to dismiss the Roy Kong case, it's clear the judge rejected her claims, in part, because her attorneys act as her agent and speak on her behalf... So we know the judge will see it that way, now if we could just get that certain person to bring this tid bit to the court's attention. To someone's attention... I'm sure ZG's have all this info now too, I wonder what they're going to do with it...

Thanks to everyone giving updates. :smile:

All jmo.

Not being able to interview KC directly should have been the first clue that something was hinky. It seems that CM is terrified that KC will let something out that will kill his career or ruin, what is left of, his reputation.
Yep, CYA!

All jmo.

I sent the info to Nancy, but I don't care for Jane Velez, so no...

●Steve Helling's a possibility too. He made it clear, and said no thanks to what's-his-face (Keith Long - Panera Bread guy), when KL contacted him and asked if he would promote his book for him. Helling told him he wasn't interested and only reported on what his readers wanted to hear... And we want to hear this...
●Pippitone - the foolproof suffocation search is what changed the author's mind about fca's innocence, and the reason he eventually quit...
●Kathi Belich - no love loss between her and ChMason or fca...

All jmo.

●Steve Helling's a possibility too. He made it clear, and said no thanks to what's-his-face (Keith Long - Panera Bread guy), when KL contacted him and asked if he would promote his book for him. Helling told him he wasn't interested and only reported on what his readers wanted to hear... And we want to hear this...
●Pippitone - the foolproof suffocation search is what changed the author's mind about fca's innocence, and the reason he eventually quit...
●Kathi Belich - no love loss between her and ChMason or fca...

All jmo.
I have already sent to Kathi and will add Steve Helling and Pippitone to the list if I can find his email addy.

ETA- Tony Pipitone is now at WTVJ in Miami - I sent the information.

BBM

Well, that's a good start! CMason is her attorney, an agent who speaks on her behalf, so check the box for step 1... Now step 2 just seems to be a little more difficult, getting someone to do something. Hmm... I'm getting a little fed up with a certain someone who's working her bankruptcy case... :banghead: According to Judge May's ruling on fca's motion to dismiss the Roy Kong case, it's clear the judge rejected her claims, in part, because her attorneys act as her agent and speak on her behalf... So we know the judge will see it that way, now if we could just get that certain person to bring this tid bit to the court's attention. To someone's attention... I'm sure ZG's have all this info now too, I wonder what they're going to do with it...

Thanks to everyone giving updates. :smile:

All jmo.

Trustees Meininger and Watkins are intent on closing out this case it seems, since they have applied to be reimbursed for their work and expenses.
If you want to feel you really did something for justice for Caylee, this might be your last chance.
Email the information we have to Cynthia Burnette Esq at USTP.Region21.usdoj.gov or write to her at
Asst US Trustee, 502 E.Polk st, Suite 12oo, Tampa FL 33602. Notify as many journalists as you can , to get
the word out before this bankruptcy is completed.

Someone contact Rick Namey on Facebook and tell him to personally get in touch with Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell.

Yeah Cheney- ya old fool- none of us believe your bullchit about sweet, tiny, diminutive Casey. Oh... her hands were so tiny... just like his girls were when they were little... um, excuse me while I vomit.

Who can ever forget this lovely piece of footage, showing the real Casey Anthony. She RAN that show, just like she RAN the show on Hopespring Drive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kEuiC1ehx4

So true and can you imagine what little Caylee faced. Horrible. What were those jurors thinking. This face would scare anyone.

The real CA surfaces now and then.

Jose Baez may not have been too dumb after all. He, at least, knew to get out while the getting was good.
Birds of a Feather. He knew she had things on him too. JMO

Don't forget (I know this seems obnoxious)- Radar On Line and TMZ... someone there would be interested. Maybe Dr Phil (even though I know how we all feel after the CA/GA interviews) or Dr Drew. Let's think outside the box, if we need to!

Someone just posted an hour ago on the boycott FB page that she contacted the office of Cynthia Burnette and that she spoke to her secretary. They asked if Rick Namey could contact them and share his information with them. In another post (30 minutes ago) she tells that Rick Namey told her that Cynthia Burnette (or her secretary) contacted him and that they are now paying attention! Finally!:happydance:

Jose Baez may not have been too dumb after all. He, at least, knew to get out while the getting was good.
Birds of a Feather. He knew she had things on him too. JMO
I think jbaez's silence right now is very telling. I think there's a whole lot more to this story, some kind of an arrangement between jbaez, ChMason, and fca. Not necessarily an amicable one... I don't know if jbaez was forced out or left willingly, but I'm guessing his part of the deal was to leave quietly, write his book (I'm sure there were long discussions about content), promote his book, and then back to remaining quiet. Now it seems we're coming up on ChMason and fca's "turn"... and just scratching at the surface of what their arrangement in this might be... It's pretty obvious that one of those is to also write a book/tell their story, and probably a chance to promote it without interference from another member of the trio... Or something along those lines. Something that's kept jbaez from weighing in, because it's certainly not a matter of integrity or ethics, imo. And there's been some jabs thrown his way by both CM and fca. And accusations. Certainly he has an idea of what's around the corner for him, and yet he's silent. Jbaez, who never said no to a camera in his life, is silent... Of course, we know making money is a huge motiver behind all of their actions, but their behavior seems to go beyond just making money. Most obvious is ChMason, he's lost so much more than he's going to recoup, or to even make it worth all he's had to put into it. Couple that with jbaez's out of the norm behavior, and it's pretty clear there's some sort of a pact. Fca's role is to stay quiet and hidden until her legal matters are settled. Her actions haven't changed - she's still a lazy, unemployed, lying parasite, always will be - her silence has been clear to everyone all along so I don't think her behavior is as telling of the three. BUT, that doesn't mean she's not an equal partner. A very equal partner! I think their types are very dangerous together (most especially CM and fca!)... I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when their "discussions" went down...imagine all of the threats, late night tantrums, bullying and power play that would've gone down... I do think jbaez is the weakest link and, up against those two, he better watch his back. But I don't think his absence is honorable or strategic, more likely forced. I certainly don't feel sorry for him, like you said, birds of a feather... I think they're all in it up to their necks and if one goes down, they all go down.

All jmo.

Don't forget (I know this seems obnoxious)- Radar On Line and TMZ... someone there would be interested. Maybe Dr Phil (even though I know how we all feel after the CA/GA interviews) or Dr Drew. Let's think outside the box, if we need to!

Trustees Meininger and Watkins are intent on closing out this case it seems, since they have applied to be reimbursed for their work and expenses.
If you want to feel you really did something for justice for Caylee, this might be your last chance.
Email the information we have to Cynthia Burnette Esq at USTP.Region21.usdoj.gov or write to her at
Asst US Trustee, 502 E.Polk st, Suite 12oo, Tampa FL 33602. Notify as many journalists as you can , to get
the word out before this bankruptcy is completed.

Hubby just dropped my youngest off at a sleepover, my oldest is at work, so I'm ready to spend my evening typing and sending!

All jmo.

Sounds like there's finally some real progress being made with the bankruptcy fraud. There's so much activity right now both here and over at the Boycott Casey Anthony Facebook page as a result of this new book! We need to keep this going...The Facebook page has great resources and are in correspondence with Namey...
As ZsaZsa posted, both Meininger and Watkins have filed their Applications for Compensation and are ready to finish this bankruptcy... We need to ask Cynthia Burnette (just sent mine) - I believe she has the relevant info now - to slow down and do an investigation into the fraud... Journalists too, power in numbers...

DOCUMENTS: (FILED 07/08/2014)

Application for Compensation for Stephen L Meininger, Trustee Chapter 7

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIbWtsVXN2STBJQUE/edit?usp=sharing

Application for Compensation for Allan C. Watkins, Trustee's Attorney

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZGt3UDd3QjQ3S28/edit?usp=sharing

All jmo.

Someone just posted an hour ago on the boycott FB page that she contacted the office of Cynthia Burnette and that she spoke to her secretary. They asked if Rick Namey could contact them and share his information with them. In another post (30 minutes ago) she tells that Rick Namey told her that Cynthia Burnette (or her secretary) contacted him and that they are now paying attention! Finally!:happydance:

Thank Goodness! That's great news! So far I have not had any response from the Trustee. Of all the journalists I have contacted, Tony Pipitone is the only one to have responded, and since he no longer in Orlando, he forwarded all the information to his colleague there, who still follows the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back