GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he divorced LH and little Cooper was alive, big daddy would have to pay child support and likely need to visit his child. sorry excuse to kill imoo.

It is difficult to think that they were planning on divorce because of her comments wt the funeral. For instance, that she would have more children with him. So, divorce does not seem like what was going to happen.

But let us say they were thinking of it. Maybe they killed him so CH would not have to suffer through divorce. It could be in their church, divorce is really frowned upon.

I wonder if they are both from families where divorce occurred.

equzu5a7.jpg

northeast of Marietta.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Britax be safe:
Internal Seating Depth: 16 in.
Internal Seating Height: 19 in.
Internal Bottom Width: 9 in.
External Seat Width: 18 in.

Chicco Keyfit
Internal Seating Depth: 14-14.5 in.
Internal Seating Height: 18.25 (22 lb. version) / 20 in. (30 lb version)
Internal Bottom Width: 9.75 in.
External Seat Width: 17 in.

They are not what I would call close.
The keyfit is bulkier and would not have been able to fit between the seats. the top of the seat is wider.

Do we know how much space is between the front seats of JRH Compacy SUV?

It is difficult to think that they were planning on divorce because of her comments wt the funeral. For instance, that she would have more children with him. So, divorce does not seem like what was going to happen.

But let us say they were thinking of it. Maybe they killed him so CH would not have to suffer through divorce. It could be in their church, divorce is really

frowned upon.

during the hearing JRH's brother (actually his half brother) testified that his mother remarried when he was young and then JRH was born ((do not know circumstances whether she was div or wid))

in obituary, it appears that LH's dad has a new wife .....

their view on divorce may be influenced by their faith as indicated elsewhere on these threads

overall though.....really if there is a choice between murdering your child and divorce wouldn't your church support divorce?

Hi everyone! First post so please go easy on me! I live in Atlanta but have lurked here for years (since the Scott Peterson trial.) I actually live about 5 miles from the daycare where Rusty Sneiderman was murdered, FWIW. I followed that trial too.

Anyway, I used to work in the Aker's Mill area. When I saw the restroom selfie, I immediately thought Maggiano's!! There is one at Cumberland Mall where many of the 8-5 office workers would eat every day.

There is also a Maggiano's in buckhead, but could it be the selfie was taken in the Cumberland mall location of the Buckhead restaurant? It is very close to the HD office where he worked. The bathroom tile may be different at a different location.

I'm half tempted to drive there this weekend to check out the bathroom, but that feels a little cray-cray...I'm not sure it matters THAT much but I am curious. That pic looks so much like the Cumberland Mall Maggiano's but I could be misremembering.

Anyway, glad to be here, love websleuths!
Yay to another Atlantan and another bathroom sleuth :). Maggianos did come up last night and someone did post a pick of the restroom there and it wasn't a match. Although it was similar. We're thinking it's Houston's in buckhead because that's what one of the comments says. Not sure if it's peachtree rd location or the Lenox rd one. The article confirmed that it is definitely in buckhead and they confirmed he had reservations there Saturday February 15th. Sooo, if you go out to eat in buckhead keep that in mind! I've shown every guy I know the pic (yes they think I'm crazy), but no one has recognized it yet!

Well yes, that was exactly what I was saying - and in order to properly install it, per the manufacturers instructions, I had to attach the latch to the buckle receptor.

Do the seats no longer get secured at the base anymore?

That does not make sense to me. No matter how your seat is installed LATCH or seatbelt it should not move when installed. A lot of infant seats come with a base but can also be installed without the base and seat belt only.

Well, that was fun.... I just did a Google search of images for men's bathrooms in Marietta. I quit looking after the first 50. I'm terrified to dream tonight. :(

But let us say they were thinking of it. Maybe they killed him so CH would not have to suffer through divorce. It could be in their church, divorce is really frowned upon.

I agree...still blows my mind that in 2014 divorce isn't accepted by some as a way to get out of a bad relationship.
IIRC LH's parents are no longer together. Not sure if that is because of separation, divorce or death.

I am going out on a limb and guessing it's Cherokee County...
Rut roh Ross!

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

What makes you think it's Cherokee?

The above post is my opinion only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RH called himself "Harmless" on his hookup profile

Here's what Dan Akroyd had to say about Harmless:

Dr. Ray Stantz: I TRIED TO THINK OF THE MOST HARMLESS THING. SOMETHING THAT COULD NEVER DESTROY US"

Just sayin...

View attachment 54687
View attachment 54685

Post of the thread!!!

Dying lol!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

This carseat debate is really obnoxious

I am offended. It is not your right or anyone elses to decide what is relevant. Honestly this is not about the carseat. This is about how obvious it would have been to the driver in the car. By discussing the dimensions, placement, style, and demonstration we are better able to hash that out and decide for our self.

I think its far more relevant that what bathroom he took a selfie in, but you dont see me complaining.

Another possible minor, whom he MET in Woodstock GA per CNN

As a resident of Woodstock and a mother of a 16 yr old daughter this scares the crap out of me.

ETA: Though I know it's not my daughter, it could be someone we know. Sick

The above post is my opinion only!

I don't know the area, at all, but what about checking out steak places? It WAS "steak and a BJ day," the rather crass male equivalent of Valentine's day

ETA: Never mind, urban dictionary says that "holiday" is actually on March 14th. :blushing:

Helping his client avoid criminal charges is the task of the attorney just retained to represent Leanna Harris, the wife of the man charged with murder and negligence in the death of their toddler in a hot car, according to fellow defense lawyers.

"If I was representing her, she would say nothing to the police without a grant of full immunity," said Brian Steel. "Even an honest belief that you're making a true statement may upon reflection may look like not a true statement. You can't let your client get into that position."

http://www.dailyreportonline.com/id...Car?cmp=share_twitter&slreturn=20140611165200

I am offended. It is not your right or anyone elses to decide what is relevant. Honestly this is not about the carseat. This is about how obvious it would have been to the driver in the car. By discussing the dimensions, placement, style, and demonstration we are better able to hash that out and decide for our self.

I think its far more relevant that what bathroom he took a selfie in, but you dont see me complaining.

I don't recall saying anything about relevance. As for obnoxious, that's just my opinion.

That does not make sense to me. No matter how your seat is installed LATCH or seatbelt it should not move when installed. A lot of infant seats come with a base but can also be installed without the base and seat belt only.

Can you really install infant seats without the base AND with a seat belt, rear facing? It's been a while since I used an infant seat (my boys are 7 and 8 now) but that doesn't seem possible/safe from the models I had (Graco/Cosco). Where would you thread the seatbelt through? I understand how you'd do that forward facing, but not rear facing. Mind you, I had LATCH so I always used it, AND the base (so much easier to remove a sleeping baby that way).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UN_Owen