GUILTY MI - Theresa Dekeyzer, 22, Warren, 16 June 2014

Did you see that comment under the news story?

If you mean the comment about tattoos that match, they're talking about another woman from Warren, Kim DeJohn, who went missing last month. Her body has been found but no official ID yet.

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20140630/reward-offered-for-missing-warren-woman

At the time of her disappearance, DeKeyzer was employed at the Tim Horton’s doughnut shop on Harper Avenue, between Nine Mile and 10 Mile roads in St. Clair Shores. She graduated from Lakeview High School in St. Clair Shores in 2010. She also was a huge supporter of Detroit’s techno music scene, where she spent significant time. She planned to attend the “Electric Forest Festival” last weekend in Rothbury, Mich.

924023_643334015755409_311003906_n.jpg

I grew up at 10&Van Dyke. A friend I went to school with says that there are Fliers up everywhere, and in every bus stop.

Theresa DeKeyzer
10471896_622779551162849_1352809957_n.jpg

Hello everyone,

I am actually a very good friend of Theresa's family. Yes, Theresa is still missing and we are all worried sick about her. There has been no word from her since 6/16 and not one real solid lead on her disappearance. There is a fundraiser this coming Thursday to raise funds to aide in the search for her. Glad to see that her flyers are being seen!!! I was out last Saturday putting them on every telephone pole, on every gas station window and party store door. I was on her block talking to neighbors close to where she was supposedly dropped off by her boyfriend the day she disappeared. I know the family appreciates everyone who is still keeping the word out that she is missing. We all just want Theresa to come home!

Hello everyone,

I am actually a very good friend of Theresa's family. Yes, Theresa is still missing and we are all worried sick about her. There has been no word from her since 6/16 and not one real solid lead on her disappearance. There is a fundraiser this coming Thursday to raise funds to aide in the search for her. Glad to see that her flyers are being seen!!! I was out last Saturday putting them on every telephone pole, on every gas station window and party store door. I was on her block talking to neighbors close to where she was supposedly dropped off by her boyfriend the day she disappeared. I know the family appreciates everyone who is still keeping the word out that she is missing. We all just want Theresa to come home!

Welcome BubblzintheD......however I'm sorry it's under these circumstances. Do you happen to know who the last person to see her was? Did she have a cell phone?

Yes, the last person she was with was her boyfriend SW (I am not sure if I can put his name on here or if it is against the rules of this website) SW assaulted her the day before. He gave her a black eye and split her lip. She filed a police report and that is the reason he says that he dropped her two blocks from her home because her neighbors witnessed it and he didn't want any trouble if he took her to her house. He dropped her off at 6:30 am on June 16th. Yes, she had her cell phone with her at the time. The last time she used her cellphone was at 9:30 am June 16th. Again, the call was to her boyfriend SW and it came from a Detroit cell tower. The family cannot get more detailed info from the cell company and Detroit is a pretty broad description unfortunately. The last "ping" on her phone was at 13 & Gratiot the same day 6/16. A call was not made at this time but that is the general area that the phone was admitting a signal from. The phone has been turned off since then and not been turned back on. The police have the cell phone notifying them if there is any activity on the phone. For the first two weeks, the police did not suspect foul play (but the family did), finally within the last week, they have begun to take a more serious look at the case. I am just hoping it isn't too late. Theresa is one of 8 siblings and they are all extremely close. For her not to contact her mother or any one of her siblings is very out of character for her. Everyone is quite certain that she did not go missing on her own volition. Again, Thank you for keeping the word out about Theresa. There is someone out there who knows what happened. I will try to get one of Theresa's siblings on this site. They have more information than me as they are active apart of the search and in contact with the police.

Welcome BubblzintheD......however I'm sorry it's under these circumstances. Do you happen to know who the last person to see her was? Did she have a cell phone?

Yes, the last person she was with was her boyfriend SW (I am not sure if I can put his name on here or if it is against the rules of this website) SW assaulted her the day before. He gave her a black eye and split her lip. She filed a police report and that is the reason he says that he dropped her two blocks from her home because her neighbors witnessed it and he didn't want any trouble if he took her to her house. He dropped her off at 6:30 am on June 16th. Yes, she had her cell phone with her at the time. The last time she used her cellphone was at 9:30 am June 16th. Again, the call was to her boyfriend SW and it came from a Detroit cell tower. The family cannot get more detailed info from the cell company and Detroit is a pretty broad description unfortunately. The last "ping" on her phone was at 13 & Gratiot the same day 6/16. A call was not made at this time but that is the general area that the phone was admitting a signal from. The phone has been turned off since then and not been turned back on. The police have the cell phone notifying them if there is any activity on the phone. For the first two weeks, the police did not suspect foul play (but the family did), finally within the last week, they have begun to take a more serious look at the case. I am just hoping it isn't too late. Theresa is one of 8 siblings and they are all extremely close. For her not to contact her mother or any one of her siblings is very out of character for her. Everyone is quite certain that she did not go missing on her own volition. Again, Thank you for keeping the word out about Theresa. There is someone out there who knows what happened. I will try to get one of Theresa's siblings on this site. They have more information than me as they are active apart of the search and in contact with the police.

Hi BubblzintheD,
Thank you so much for all the info. I'm glad she had a phone with her, but I guess if it's off it's of little use. I'll be keeping Theresa and her family and friends in my thoughts an prayers.

Yes, the Electronic Festival is a music festival in northern Michigan (about 3 hours north of Detroit) where festival goers camp out all weekend and listen to live music in a glowing forest. Theresa never missed this event as it was her favorite festival and in fact she had made jewelry to bring and sell during the festival weekend. When her sisters went to her home, no clothes were missing and the jewelry she made was still in her room. They knew she would not be spotted there.

I do have some good news.... Her boyfriend, SW, has been rearrested for breaking his parole and has been questioned about Theresa's disappearance. When they searched his home, they found no new leads, but from what the detectives said, there were enough illegal items in his home to put him away for a long while. There are two new detectives on this case and they are now finally agreeing that Theresa did not disappear on her own. I fear that her phone pinging at 13 and Gratiot was false hope and that someone dumped her phone there. I think there is strong belief that she is not with her phone and has not been since 6/16.

I attended the fundraiser for her last night in Hamtramck and there was an amazing turn out. It was nice to see her family to be able to take a few hours off from thinking about where she might be. All the proceeds from last night will go towards a private investigation even though the police are finally being helpful. Please pray that something will be dug up soon to point in the direction of where Theresa might be.

Yes, the Electronic Festival is a music festival in northern Michigan (about 3 hours north of Detroit) where festival goers camp out all weekend and listen to live music in a glowing forest. Theresa never missed this event as it was her favorite festival and in fact she had made jewelry to bring and sell during the festival weekend. When her sisters went to her home, no clothes were missing and the jewelry she made was still in her room. They knew she would not be spotted there.

I do have some good news.... Her boyfriend, SW, has been rearrested for breaking his parole and has been questioned about Theresa's disappearance. When they searched his home, they found no new leads, but from what the detectives said, there were enough illegal items in his home to put him away for a long while. There are two new detectives on this case and they are now finally agreeing that Theresa did not disappear on her own. I fear that her phone pinging at 13 and Gratiot was false hope and that someone dumped her phone there. I think there is strong belief that she is not with her phone and has not been since 6/16.

I attended the fundraiser for her last night in Hamtramck and there was an amazing turn out. It was nice to see her family to be able to take a few hours off from thinking about where she might be. All the proceeds from last night will go towards a private investigation even though the police are finally being helpful. Please pray that something will be dug up soon to point in the direction of where Theresa might be.
This is great they are making progress in the case! SW being behind bars will give them some time to gather information without being pressed for time. Also thank you for keeping us updated!

Hi BubblzintheD! Great to have you here! I'm glad the fundraiser was helpful and I think it's a very good idea to hire a PI.

Hi BubblzintheD,
Thank you so much for all the info. I'm glad she had a phone with her, but I guess if it's off it's of little use. I'll be keeping Theresa and her family and friends in my thoughts an prayers.

I think some phones can be tracked even when they are turned off ... What kind of phone does she have? IPhone?

I was contacted by Marney Keenan of the Detroit News over the weekend. She is hoping to run an article in the Detroit News tomorrow about Theresa's disappearance. If it does in fact run, I will post it here.

I haven't heard any updates on this in a while. Just wanted BubblezintheD to know that Theresa is not forgotten and am praying that the family and police will get the information they need to find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suza_l
Back