Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man ol man my heart is breaking over all this !!

http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/local/arizona/2014/09/05/15140399/

"I have one child that's just passed away, and now your gonna take back... take away my only other daughter, what else do I have to live for, you gonna take away the only people that I live for"

That's what I got then it ended.

Trying not to judge, maybe there is more in the full 12 minutes about BELLA! But eeek

"and now your gonna take back" Have the girls been taken away by CPS previously?

Autopsy reveals 8-year-old Isabella (Bella) Grogan-Cannella died of strangulation
BY Nina Golgowski - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, September 5, 2014, 3:09 PM

The 8-year-old girl whose body was found buried in a shallow grave not far from her Arizona home was strangled to death, an autopsy report has found.
Grogan-Cannella strangled, ME says
Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2014 10:07 am | Updated: 10:23 am, Fri Sep 5, 2014.
By JULIE FAIRMAN News West

BULLHEAD CITY — Isabella Grogan-Cannella was strangled, the Mohave County Medical Examiner said Friday morning.

[...]

Justin Rector, a friend of the family who was in the home at the time of Grogan-Cannella's disappearance, has been arrested and arraigned on charges of first degree murder and kidnapping. He is being held without bond and is due in court Sept. 12.

IBKl1Kz.jpg

FBI agents load boxes of evidence seized this morning at the home of Isabella Grogan-Cannella, the 8-year-old who went missing early Tuesday morning and whose body was found by searchers early Wednesday afternoon.
Report: Bullhead City girl strangled to death
The Republic | azcentral.com 11:39 a.m. MST September 5, 2014

Investigators released the cause of Isabella's death Friday morning and said she was asphyxiated by strangulation.

Detectives first learned of Rector's potential role in Isabella's disappearance and murder from her 10-year-old sister, according to court documents.

The girls' mother returned home with friends and contacted police early Tuesday morning after she could not find Isabella, according to court documents.

So in the brief interview with TG . It was revealed that she and RF Are staying at a hotel . Why? Has the house been sealed off for evidence or something ? I never read anything about the house being off limits .

"and now your gonna take back" Have the girls been taken away by CPS previously?

Yes. Here's Bella's grandmother in the news.

Police haven't ruled out the possibility of more arrests, leaving the girl's grandmother still waiting for closure.

"I had custody of Bella for a little while, and then she went back to her mom. Within a couple of months this happened. I have a lot of anger. I just want to grab hold of somebody, but I can't," said Toni Page.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Bullhe...ittle-girl-found-dead-274064891.html?lc=Smart

http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/local/arizona/2014/09/05/15140399/

"I have one child that's just passed away, and now your gonna take back... take away my only other daughter, what else do I have to live for, you gonna take away the only people that I live for"

That's what I got then it ended.

Trying not to judge, maybe there is more in the full 12 minutes about BELLA! But eeek
One child didn't simply "pass away" - she was murdered.

I would think she would be more upset at say, the perpetrator, or that her child was MURDERED than having a child that may well be a witness, removed for her protection. Her home is considered a crime scene, LE haven't ruled out other suspects and the child is considered a witness.

I would be glad that my child was being safely shielded from this investigation and receiving potential help on the states dime for the trauma she has endured.

So in the brief interview with TG . It was revealed that she and RF Are staying at a hotel . Why? Has the house been sealed off for evidence or something ? I never read anything about the house being off limits .

Early indications were that she was at her Mom's house ((or Grandmother's))....so perhaps it is not really her place KWIM

I wonder if either TG or RF have a job? It's expensive to live in hotels.

The house was searched yesterday. It probably has not been released yet. See the picture at post #23.

ETA: House taped off as a crime scene
WVHKVnr.jpg

A poster here (Isabella) asked for a link on other thread about mom crying when she found out her daughters body had been found.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Body-f...ng-Bullhead-City-girl-273855381.html?lc=Smart

at that point she had not been told it was in fact her daughter's body and she reacted when she saw someone putting a cross into the ground for a memorial. The reporter said that as they were filming the mother arrived and reacted to seeing the cross because she didn't want to believe that the body found could be that of her daughter.

She didn't seem to mind the media at that point MOO

I hadn't seen this video before . Bella has 2 older sisters ?! The oldest one looks about 13-14 . Does she not live with TG ? And why if TG had 3 daughters does she say she only has 1 left.

very confusing isn't it?

Arrggg! I can hear only about the first two sentences then the sound cuts out? Are you hearing it all?

She is taking absolutely no responsibility for what happened to her daughter. Interestingly, she says that she is going to talk to Rector and that he will open up to her.

I'm not going to say what I'm thinking OK?

She is taking absolutely no responsibility for what happened to her daughter. Interestingly, she says that she is going to talk to Rector and that he will open up to her.

I'm not going to say what I'm thinking OK?

It's okay I'm pretty sure we have a good idea .... What you're thinking , that is ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onapick