VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
2Hope4---
I want to be like you when I grow up! I admire your parenting philosophy and can only hope to have such success with my 12 year old son! I waiver between overprotective helicopter mom and "when the heck are you going to grow up" irritated middle-aged mom:blushing:

Also, the farm where MH was found HAS BEEN searched. It was mentioned in the presser.

So the last sighting of her was at this mall, is there a parking structure there? Sorry if someone already answered this.

Yes, there are a couple. a few garages in the middle and on the ends.

Are bars near the pedestrian mall easier to get into for underaged kids than bars like McGrady's? Did her friends all get in somewhere and she was turned away?

Sorry, seems like I'm just asking questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a link to the videos? Not the nbc link - that video cuts short the original video shown by LE at the presser. The video shown at the presser showed HG stopping for a minute, in the street, outside of Mcgrady's. When she continued on I thought I saw two people in the street perpendicular to her. I was wondering if they called out to her and that is why she stopped. TIA

The bars on the pedestrian mall are not typically college bars, I would say that they would be more difficult to get into than others like McGrady's. The pedestrian mall is more of a hang out for local young professionals, young couples, etc - older than college-aged.

Oh wow, that kind of makes me feel scared for her, I mean it's been 5 days (?) and no one has heard from her. Her poor parents don't deserve this. This is a long shot, but could possibly someone have hit her with their car and got scared because they were drinking? That has happened before or has someone already said this?

Jmo I would be willing to bet all of these college girls have had it drilled into their heads to stay in groups or pairs and probably swear to their parents they would never walk alone at night or let their friends do so either...yet so many do.

In all fairness, it is not always possible to find someone to walk with. In college, I would always have preferred to walk with a friend, but I didn't always have a friend who was going where I wanted to go, and it was not practical to always take a cab (which could take hours to arrive). I tried to use common sense and stay in well-trafficked areas. Staying at home 24/7 would probably be safer than driving in car, but even now I weigh safety against having a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie