VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No she does not run back and forth. What you are recalling is a video someone edited and put it in reverse and then made it go forward again.

I am 200% certain of this because I watched it a few times and the person spoke and said 'it is being reversed now'

Thank you! I just found that too. I wish I had known that a few days ago, Ive seen other ones where she is highlighted going back and forth. Now I know they were just rewinding it. Confusing. Sorry. :(

Jesse just did LE a favor... by screeching out of police HQ, now they can bring him in and question him AGAIN... this time in regards to the wreckless driving and then also in regard to HG.

Do they normally issue posters for reckless driving?

No. They just want to have him in custody and have no other reason and he was stupid enough to give them one. They are afraid he's going to flee so that if and when they get enough evidence on him about Hannah Graham's disappearance, he'd be right there instead of gone, like he is now. If LE finds anything that exonerates him, they'll drop this very quickly. There are likely many, many Virginians out there whith reckless driving cites. They are looking for any excuse to get him. LE are sure that he's their man. Hopefully, Longo doesn't have the tunnel vision he warns against.

A wanted poster for reckless driving? A wanted poster that 'accidentally' provides someons's SSN?

This is all just part of the theatrics IMO. Based on his background Chief Longo likely is a very good investigator but he also seems to be loving being center stage and all the attention that brings. He is putting on the show of a lifetime. He either knows he has this case in the bag and is just loving the spotlight or he is taking a massive risk in trying this case in the public eye and hoping it pays off.

Jesse just did LE a favor... by screeching out of police HQ, now they can bring him in and question him AGAIN... this time in regards to the wreckless driving and then also in regard to HG.

Yes, how not to behave if you want people to believe you're innocent.

Imo some forensic evidence must be ready now and they cab bring him in and charge him for the reckless driving and add other charges that make him responsible for HG disappearance. They probably know he is out of state so another LE agency may have to bring him to VA. I would be surprised if they dont know where he is already....

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

He can claim whatever he wants. I have zero experience with this subject matter, but I do believe there is a difference in hair that has been shed and hair that has recently been pulled out. However, I caution at starting this conversation prematurely because we really don't know what they are analyzing at this point.

You are correct. I remember from the Alexis Murphy case pieces of her hair with the root were considered 'pulled out by force' and used as evidence.

No. They just want to have him in custody and have no other reason and he was stupid enough to give them one. They are afraid he's going to flee so that if and when they get enough evidence on him about Hannah Graham's disappearance, he'd be right there instead of gone, like he is now. If LE finds anything that exonerates him, they'll drop this very quickly. There are likely many, many Virginians out there whith reckless driving cites. They are looking for any excuse to get him. LE are sure that he's their man. Hopefully, Longo doesn't have the tunnel vision he warns against.

Then they will zero idea what happened to Hannah...and the possibility of being sued by JM. Huge embarrassment for them.

Forget the wanted poster, I want to hear about the landlords horrifying incident.

Is it common protocol to release a Wanted poster, just for reckless driving? I thought it was for much more serious crimes, eg: murder, assault, theft etc.

But I could have watched too many movies in my time. JMO

ETA already been asked.

First time I've managed to comment on this very busy thread. But yes, one of the lines of inquiry that would normally take place in a discussion like this would be to nail down where HG was planning to go that night. Her friends must have been interviewed about her plans and state of mind that evening, or have opinions on who or what she might normally have been looking for, but I haven't seen much or any discussion.

Definitely. I personally feel like because it hasn't been mentioned, they don't know. As if all of her friends really did think she was just going home? If the friends had more insight for the police they may not have gone as hard as they have been on JM - unless of course the friends said they knew of him but that is pure imagination on my part.

I guess I find myself frustrated with all of the possibilities of where she was going or where her head was in those videos but I feel like at this point we just don't know.

He can remain silent. He will ask for a Lawyer.

Insightful blog post by someone who volunteered on a search team this weekend:
http://overlookedrva.com/2014/09/22/a-reason-to-hope/

I just read this link. Here is an excerpt that struck me:

In our first hour, we came across only one potential piece of evidence – a pair of purple latex gloves that did look suspiciously new – discarded by the side of a road. Alan took a photo, radioed it in, and we moved on.

Interesting. Those are readily available to hospital employees. I'm sure they will run those for DNA. The lady later wrote, " In the end we found nothing". As a medical person, I think it could be something.

The wanted poster states he was in his sister's car. I wonder is she is missing too.

They didn't stay long at Tempo. I don't think it was a destination she or he had long been interested in. I think they (POI) just wanted to sit down for a short time.

Maybe POI thought he could hear her better at Tempo? Maybe there is no cover charge at Tempo and there is one at the other place? Maybe he knows a worker (bartender) at Tempo and knew he could get away buying alcohol for HG there? That they stayed there such a short time shows the place wasn't very important.

Just speculation: He wanted to hear her story, so they went to a less noisy place. She made it clear during the short time there she was trying to get to a party. He perhaps offered her a ride.

If HG was walking for nearly an hour after drinking with friends, surely she would need to use a washroom? Most establishments only allow customers to use their facilities, so that would require buying something. Just a thought. It would explain why she was trying to get into the other place (but turned away).

Maybe some forensic evidence is back, hence the other search warrant. Maybe they aren't releasing any info because they don't want to jeopardize the investigation. I don't think Longo is as stupid as some people think he is. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

One of the most interesting things I noticed from it is that it shows he has associates in Virginia (obviously...but maybe Northern?), DC and Maryland. So, reason to think that he has been in Fairfax in the past.

From looking at his FB the other day, I am pretty sure he has cousins in the DC area. Seem like nice people.

A wanted poster for reckless driving? A wanted poster that 'accidentally' provides someons's SSN?

This is all just part of the theatrics IMO. Based on his background Chief Longo likely is a very good investigator but he also seems to be loving being center stage and all the attention that brings. He is putting on the show of a lifetime. He either knows he has this case in the bag and is just loving the spotlight or he is taking a massive risk in trying this case in the public eye and hoping it pays off.

I have a lot of trouble supporting LE when they pull this sort of stuff. I certainly hope they had very good cause to seize his car, search his apartment,. This is the kind of police behaviour that makes me tell everyone not to tell LE ANYTHING without talking to an attorney first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire