Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 2m 2 minutes ago

#OscarTrial proceedings will start today with the cross-examination of Oscar’s agent Peet van Zyl

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 1m 1 minute ago

#OscarTrial Pistorius relatives have entered the gallery - Arnold, Theo and Henke and spouses, while Carl and Aimee greet their sibling.

Does anyone have any feeds yet, but not the Telegraph.

Alex Crawford (last night, sorry if already posted):

In South Africa, such are the country's laws protecting endangered species, if the athlete had shot a rhino dead, he would have been jailed for between 10 and 77 years.

If he'd killed a lion, he would have faced a 15-year jail term. But for shooting dead a young woman, there's no minimum sentence for the conviction of culpable homicide.

http://news.sky.com/story/1352367/pistorius-lives-to-love-again-reeva-is-dead

Greetings from the Jersey Shore...........USA .

Sounds like today could get really interesting

I'm using two computers and just realized my breakfast photo is the right way up on my ipad, but shows upside down on my laptop. Strange, but funny.

Greetings from the UK where it is 8.30am.

*deep breaths*

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 5m 5 minutes ago

#OscarTrial Henke greets Oscar with a handshake - the pair smile at each other. Carl then hugged his father. BB

We're away.



I'm using two computers and just realized my breakfast photo is the right way up on my ipad, but shows upside down on my laptop. Strange, but funny.
Haha......mine too Zwi......

N: As a manager of sportsmen, athletes, what do you do?

VZ: care for athlete, sponsorship, taxation, investments...need to make sure they have enough to live on after career (as it's short lived)

Masipa has a hard look on her face, like she's sucking lemons.

Hippity skippity day y'all!! From the lovely beaches of S. Padre Island, TX, where it is now 2:30am.
:happydance:

N: Charities have become the most successful marketing tool for business and sportsmen alike?....they market themselves by associating with charities?

Witness agrees.

N: As a manager of sportsmen, athletes, what do you do?

VZ: care for athlete, sponsorship, taxation, investments...need to make sure they have enough to live on after career (as it's short lived)

There is a new thread for todays circus....

VZ: When Unicef approaches you it is an honor.

N: So it would not be clever to turn them down?

And Nel rebukes witness for not answering question

N: Mr P copntributed nothing, am I right?

VZ: One can take it like that...(in relation to what OP himself actually contributed to help a little girl)

Talking about Bobby Charlton again now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim