Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:grouphug: I have to leave. Prayers for the family, I'm just so sad.

Now the next question...if this is Hannah, and it very well sounds like it most likely is, did JM lead them to her, did a tip from someone who knew him, or did searchers with dogs just happen upon her?
I wonder how they ended up here. DID the announcement of the Hike for Hannah send a collaborator of JMs there last night to secure evidence, and they followed/spotted them??? It seems awfully interesting that they made such a big deal about a Hike there, 2 days before it was to occur....

A joint presser is usually held when they find the victim. FBI, all LE.

IMO as that is how I have seen it.

[SUP][/SUP]If this is Hannah, I am in awe of LE. With all the open land around Charlottesville, it is amazing they honed in to where she is. Poor Hannah. She crossed paths with quite a monster.

I wonder how they ended up here. DID the announcement of the Hike for Hannah send a collaborator of JMs there last night to secure evidence, and they followed/spotted them??? It seems awfully interesting that they made such a big deal about a Hike there, 2 days before it was to occur....

My personal theory, fwiw, is that they had a tip of some sort and knew to search the area- set up a volunteer search for tomorrow, but kept looking throughout yesterday and last night/this morning on their own. They found her before they needed help. IMO.

FOOTBALL on all the local channels here!!!! UGH!!! Will have to try to live stream and hope it works this time.

(Eery thought...if this place is near Shipman, imagine if you were hiding a body, and found the body of another murderer!!!)

For those who are locals, is this location in Albemarle County and that is why they would do a joint presser?

Yes, Walnut Creek Park is in Albemarle. The lead investigating agency is Charlottesville PD and their headquarters are on Market St. in the city. I believe Albemarle has been lending support along with VSP and the FBI during the search since most of the search areas have been in Albemarle County. Even though I think everyone knew the outcome was inevitable, it is still so incredibly sad. I simply cannot imagine how her family feels.

FOOTBALL on all the local channels here!!!! UGH!!! Will have to try to live stream and hope it works this time.

(Eery thought...if this place is near Shipman, imagine if you were hiding a body, and found the body of another murderer!!!)
Looks like it's about 30 or so minutes by way of 29S to Shipman. Either way... a little too close to the last victim from our area, IMO. :(

Wondered this as well. I tend to think he acted alone but who can say. Or maybe someone knew something who wasn't part of the original crime. Just speculating.

I think shes been found

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 · 42s42 seconds ago
Albemarle County Police will be holing a press conference on #HannahGraham. NBC29 will be live streaming at http://ht.ly/CYsa0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93