Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have read, yes, a few weeks/a month is all it needs. Once the flies and maggots get started it goes pretty fast, plus one link I read said if the person was injured, the injured parts of the body will decompose even faster....

The vultures in these areas can consume a body within a few days, I kid you not. :(

I have no doubt that had JM escaped detection in this case, some months from now, Hannah's shirt would have been found displayed on a bush near the very spot where a Pantera shirt was once found. Serial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just thinking the exact same thing...

And from what we know, she was his 5th victim. 2 college rapes, the Fairfax rape, Morgan, and Hannah.

General question for those the have been at WS a long time;

If JM is Hannah and Morgan's killer, and was the Fairfax rapist, will they try him separately or do they do all cases in one trial? How do they handle serial crimes? And since LE keeps saying to have patience because this is a "complicated" case I am certain JM is a serial criminal and that's what makes it complicated.

In my opinion, they would be tried separately with each jurisdiction bringing charges for the crimes that occurred within that jurisdiction. There are many reasons for this, both substantive and procedural. What is complicated, other than investigating all other potential crimes by this person, is coordinating among the jurisdictions the timing of prosecution. I would assume the Commonwealth's Attorneys will discuss the options and coordinate so that the strongest case is tried first in order to secure the maximum possible sentence. It will take a while for all of this to shake out and that is why I believe Chief Longo asked for patience.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousshay View Post
Hate to even ask but... does a body decompose that fast?

From what I have read, yes, a few weeks/a month is all it needs. Once the flies and maggots get started it goes pretty fast, plus one link I read said if the person was injured, the injured parts of the body will decompose even faster....

<warning Graphic photos>
Tennessee's Body Farm Knoxville, TN DR BILL Bass
Anthropology Research Facility
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDU0X9VVQn4

My first thought after reading the details of what they found is the same as many of the rest of you.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the shirt was in his car and possibly even visible from the outside of the car, since I believe I remember that they secured the search warrant for the car extremely quickly. I believe he had a lot more time to get rid of evidence from his apartment, so I'd be more inclined to think the shirt was in his car.

Victim profiles. His past crimes and any connection he may had had with the geographic area's those victims profiles who match with known victims. I think it is called victomology??

Thank you. I was thinking the original post was referring to his DNA exclusively which is why I was confused. I should probably sleep... my brain is already there. :bedtime:

Interesting that he doesn't mention her shirt and Morgan's shirt was found separately from her body. The net is closing on JLM, imo.

maybe her shirt is the forensic evidence that they have that lead them to file the charges "intent to defile"

maybe they found her shirt in his apt?

The address listed in the thread "downstairs," the address heard over the scanner around noon-ish today, has the Ammonett Branch creek bed directly behind the property.

Has anyone noticed all of that Va red clay in the drive-way of this place? I wonder if that was all over JM's tires...

The address listed in the thread "downstairs," the address heard over the scanner around noon-ish today, has the Ammonett Branch creek bed directly behind the property.

Mountain View Adult Home is a name that property has used in the past. Maybe Jesse transported some hospital patient to or from there recently?

Just wondering, if the creek was running in a downward slant? Most around here are. But we are very mountainous. And so is VA.

I believe that the shirt was probably in his car and maybe other evidence from other crimes I knew that the police were all saying why in the world would he go to a beach, maybe he brought other evidence or trophies with him to send away into the gulf. I know that all of these clues are now coming in pretty quickly and the police are now having more and more AHA moments and I hope that these families can now have peace!

Hate to even ask but... does a body decompose that fast?

Yeah I dont get it either ,My Brother in law found Najiy Brower ,he went missing one aug and was found that nov, and this description ,with the much cooler weather has me questioning how this description is very different.

I really didnt even want to think about this subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members