GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
(O/T, but there has been the statement that he wandered off. And people have been searching every nook and cranny in case Malik did wander off and has been lost or trapped somewhere...well, did you guys see the other day, 2 boys were trapped under the snow in NY for 7 hours until an LE officer, one of many people who were searching for the missing boys, saw a shovel sticking up in the snow so started digging and there they were! IIRC, they were playing in the snow, building an igloo, when a man with a snow plow came by, didn't see them, and covered them with snow, causing a collapse... One of the boys said he could barely move, but was able to poke an air hole with his finger!!!)

eta: yes, sometimes these cases are like "insert word into template"...but other times they can turn out like one couldn;t imagine or wouldn't believe..I guess only time will tell here.)

(I wonder if Malik didn't like taking a bath and created some resistance in the tub?) I know you guys mentioned your concern about this upstream...

eta: hypothetically, how would this possible scenario go down? A bang to the head on the tub? Being held under the water? Have there been any cases where something like this happened in the tub? (I know Susan Smith drove her 3 kids into a river, and that other woman stabbed her 3 kids, the list goes on, but how common is the bath tub, just wondering, tia.

Sometimes lies are based upon truths, so maybe the tub is in fact significant, I haven't followed a lot of Casey Anthony type cases...is the bathtub a common location in these types of cases? (Assuming this is indeed related to the family, which has not been confirmed yet)...

If either of them, gf or the father is involved, I don't think (if Malik is deceased at either of their hands or from negligence)if either of them disposed of his body, that it would be buried. I seriously doubt either of them own a shovel.

If Malik is deceased, the only way I think his dad would know is if it were by his own hands...which due to having lost a child 9 years ago, seems unlikely.

When I think of whether or not the gf could do this alone, I think of Casey Anthony: All it really took was a bag and a place to drop it when it came to disposing a body. Possibly, gf drove a bit further to find a place. Even taking the twin with her wouldn't be too much of a distraction. If dad was asleep, and woke up before she got back all she'd have to do is say she left Malik there with him. How would he know? It would take less than an hour to drive many miles out before returning, and if dad was still asleep as she had hoped he would be when she returned, then she could throw some food on the stove, take a bath to cleanse the sin and, OMG, suddenly notice Malik is missing.

This isn't exactly what I think happened. I don't know what exactly I think happened. It's just my opinion on what I think is possible...

Interesting possible scenario...

(You know, me personally, I always seem to have such a hard time with suspecting a woman in these types of situations (because I can't imagine how a mother or woman could hurt a child)...but the stats are all here on WS, it does happen, over and over and over...and not just because of PPD or PPS (or pms, lol).)

But if the dad woke and found none of them there, then when she returned without Malik, and he asked where's Malik, she could say I left him here with you . . .

The only iffy part I think would be if dad happened to wake within the few minutes after she returned before she supposedly got into the bath . . . but even then, I don't know why, I just feel like she wouldn't have a problem coming up with something.

interesting...

Child victimization peaks at breakfast, lunch and dinner time.

Yep -- I can remember when my son (only child) was about 2--3 months old -- I would be putting dinner together, my DH would come home to work, and he'd be tired or excited or pizzed at something at work, or we'd be in a rush to get somewhere (not often), etc., etc. Things all day prior to that were quiet & calm, but then, around 5:30pm or so, a critical mass (small one, never a large one, thank you, God) would occur. My son could sense it, and he would get fussy or cry --I had pork chops on the stove, potatoes or broccoli or asparagus in the oven, or such like, and DH wants to relax a bit -- this scenario sounds horrible, I over-painted the picture, but I'm sure it's familiar to many of you...

Anyway, it can be a tense time -- and with several children, I can't imagine it -- kids are hungry, or playing too loudly or arguing, "she hit me first," or one is unhappy & whining or crying, the telephone rings, the TV is too loud, so where do you go first? Yes, that makes sense. So someone hits someone -- or worse (I've fortunately never encountered that in my childhood or my son's) -- and a Horrible Thing occurs, either on purpose or not -- now, what do you do?

Yep, makes a lot of sense.

Interesting...

(You guys have some really interesting posts! :) I keep saying that, "interesting" lol..

"Very Interesting"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krD4hdGvGHM )

I was hoping Malik would be found by now.

The only clue seems to be the dogs going one direction and then turning and heading another. Who's scent were they following?

I am still unclear on what kid was going to the doctor,and how many toddlers were in the house,but I do wonder if the twin or the steppish -sister wore those shoes. I know a couple with 3 toddlers and as long as they all get shoes ,no one is to picky about who owns them.

(You know, me personally, I always seem to have such a hard time with suspecting a woman in these types of situations (because I can't imagine how a mother or woman could hurt a child)...but the stats are all here on WS, it does happen, over and over and over...and not just because of PPD or PPS (or pms, lol).)

I would just like to know more about her relationship with her older 5 kids and why she does not live with them now. I am very curious and it may shed some light upon her temperament or level of patience.

Also am very curious about the issue of Malik's alleged autism. Was there something that made people assume he might be autistic besides his shyness or lack of speaking?

I just wonder whether she was angry/upset/resentful about not being with her children, and had added frustration of someone else's kids to care for, especially if one needed extra care/supervision/patience. Was she perhaps low on patience at the time?

I would still love to know when the last time anyone outside of the parents and girlfriend, saw little Malik.

Million dollar question!

If the sister didn't see anything, then how would she have anything to say about it, you know? It's reported she pointed to the door . . . by the gf before the gf woke dad. A big question for me is, did the sister really point to the door?

Indeed, and if so, does it mean anything? There is the possibility she could have been coached, or pointed to the door for whatever reason...

rsbm/ bbm:
I would just like to know more about her relationship with her older 5 kids and why she does not live with them now. I am very curious and it may shed some light upon her temperament or level of patience.

An important question! Been really wondering about that!

BBM:

Also am very curious about the issue of Malik's alleged autism. Was there something that made people assume he might be autistic besides his shyness or lack of speaking?

I just wonder whether she was angry/upset/resentful about not being with her children, and had added frustration of someone else's kids to care for, especially if one needed extra care/supervision/patience. Was she perhaps low on patience at the time?

Thank you for reminding me about this: FWIW, I asked one of my student's today some questions...he was diagnosed with Asperger's a few years ago; he is 10; I've been working with him for a couple of years in an academic capacity.

Well, there was mention initially in Malik's case about how they left flasdhign vehicle lights on, bc IIRC, it was said Malik might be attracted to flashing lights...it was also mentioned he did not like loud noises...I was also asked upstream if an autistic student would be more scared to find himself alone in the dark than a non autistic student...(I answered that there are many variable, all depends on the child, spectrum, etc)...Well, I asked my student today, I told him I was thinking about putting up some Christmas lights in my teaching room :)pinocchio:), and wanted to know how he felt about that, if it would bother him...
Now ftr, I am not an expert in autism, I just happen to have a lot of autistic students, as I teach a lot of special needs students in various capacities. (Ow, hands have locked up, arthritis, etc sorry, will have to finish later, sorry, arghh...note to pick up here.)

With all due respect to your opinion, I honestly think it was a 'much closer to home' situation and this baby boy never made it out of that house alive. MOO, of course.

You may be entirely correct.

That is the flaw in my theory, I don't know who the last person was to see Malik, not living in the household, prior to this being called in to the cops.

If he was seen by a neighbor or a relative just an hour or two prior to disappearing, then it seems almost impossible that someone could do such a flawless job of hiding him in the middle of a city environment, dead or alive. Nobody in this forum knows if he was outside playing that day, if neighbors saw him, or if they didn't. Nobody here knows if a relative dropped by that day, or if his mother talked to him on the phone. That isn't information anybody here is privy to.

On the other hand, if no one saw him for a whole day or two prior to this being called in, then it is very easy to imagine that there was plenty of time for him to have been transported way out into the surrounding countryside and disposed of. If that is the case though, then it means that two people are responsible for this, not just one. The story told about the events that unfolded that day are either completely accurate and corroborated, or the entire story was fabricated and maintained by the two adults that were present that day.

On the surface, and way back in the beginning, I took this to be exactly what it appeared to be. A little boy walked out the front door while his guardians were busy doing other things, got turned around in the dark, and wandered off. I had no indication then, or now, that it was anything more than that. Any reasonable person would agree that two year old kids can get themselves in a bad situation pretty quickly, regardless of the level of parental supervision.......thus the term "terrible two's".

My theory is based solely on the assumption that both the guardians as well as the little sister's account of events was verified by police. I have no way of knowing that, nor does anybody else. If their accounts are true, then there has to be a logical explanation why this little boy disappeared so quickly and so thoroughly. If a neighbor saw him outside playing earlier in the day, then that completely destroys the premise that his guardians are part of some elaborate plan to harm him and cover it up. Once again, nobody here is privy to that information other than LE.

F.B.I. agents, Game and Fish agents, Sheriffs deputies, local police, and a thousand local volunteers have found no evidence of a crime, and no trace of this little boy since the day he vanished. Apparently, they haven't found any indication that a crime took place inside, or outside, the residence either. So what does that leave ?

There are a lot of people out there, both single and married, that long to have a child of their own but can't, for various reasons. There are also sicko's out there that have intentions that are too disgusting to discuss here. I don't see why it is such a stretch to assume that someone drove by and saw this little kid playing outside by himself, unsupervised, in the dark, and seized the opportunity to nab him while nobody was paying attention.

How long was he outside by himself ? 10 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour ? It would take less than a minute for somebody to pull over to the curb, pick him up, and hustle him off. If they were to get caught, they could always claim that they picked him up because they were worried about his welfare. But they weren't caught, and Malik vanished without a trace.

This is when it is crucial to know when someone outside the house saw little Malik last.

This is when it is crucial to know when someone outside the house saw little Malik last.

I fully agree, I can't believe that information hasn't been presented by either law enforcement or by the people that have been interviewed by the media.
So far, not a peep that I know of. It would make a huge difference in establishing a possible scenario of events and a timeline.

A bout of insomnia brought me to this thread (I try to avoid missing children - too emotional), & all I have are questions:

(I know it's been mentioned many time but it's the biggie) WHEN was the last time Malik was seen by someone OTHER than Dad/Mom/Dad's gf ?

When did Mom last see him?

Who has custody/who do the twins live with?

How long had the twins been at the father's house? How much longer were they going to stay? (If they didn't live there?)

Oh, and I'm very impressed by LE, & the local community.

I hope mom has been given advice on monitoring twin sister's actions/behaviour/communications (even if she can't or doesn't talk much); there may be clues which might not seem obvious, unless one is looking for them...

A bout of insomnia brought me to this thread (I try to avoid missing children - too emotional), & all I have are questions:

(I know it's been mentioned many time but it's the biggie) WHEN was the last time Malik was seen by someone OTHER than Dad/Mom/Dad's gf ?

How long had the twins been at the father's house? How much longer were they going to stay? (If they didn't live there?)

I hope mom has been given advice on monitoring twin sister's actions/behaviour/communications (even if she can't or doesn't talk much); there may be clues which might not seem obvious, unless one is looking for them...

Nobody seems to know when he was last seen by someone other than the two adults inside the home.

I suspect that information has been aired by somebody close to this, but thanks to the news reporters always wanting face time in front of the camera, and reducing actual interviews with the victims down to 2 and 3 second snippets, the actual information we are all wondering about has been lost in the editing process.

We only get to know what the television station allows us to know.......regardless of the fact that they may have interviewed someone for a half hour or more.......we get to see 10 seconds of it. (or less)

The video below, of the two parents speaking, is exactly what I'm talking about.

http://www.katv.com/clip/10885818/father-of-missing-boy-just-bring-my-son-home

After you watch it, sit and ask yourself how long they probably talked to the mother, father, and grandmother......and how much of those interviews they edited out prior to airing it.

If, at least the bath lady is lying according to a scenario hypothesized up thread, then was the Uncle telling the truth?
Was the natural mom honest? (Both quoted in MSM, the link below and other first posts on this thread)?

At first, it was reported the father woke and learned this young little Drummond was missing at 5:45 pm. The Dad, one may assume, called around to relatives, who may have taken this young Drummond with them for some reason or another, while the Dad slept, and/or simply because some people always call family first. When exactly did the Uncle's mom first get that call? When did Uncle first get the call from the elder Drummonds' Mom?

The natural mom who was said to have first been alerted by the Dad, or so it may still be widely assumed, while she was at a medical office with another child? What time was that?

The time stated was 5:45 pm, that Dad woke up, and was alerted of his missing son. More than 30 minutes later the SPD was alerted. The first reports on this thread say that Malik's mom was said to be circling the block, that same night, calling his name. Was that the bio-mom or bath lady? What time did that happen, when did neighbors first hear the calls for young Malik Drummond?

So all the calls would have time stamps, and LE would know, who called whom when, at this point, and who went around the block calling for a 2 year old boy yet to be found, and at what time, hopefully. Neighbors were out and looking, by about 10 pm in force and through the night, volunteer numbers turned out to help search for Malik Drummond.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...zy-when-you-cant/22898/ZE3FhbgII0e4awWxEeGLRA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...arcy-23-November-2014&p=11233844#post11233844

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...d-searcy-police-are-asking-for-help/19464139/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...arcy-23-November-2014&p=11234017#post11234017

Who couldn't spell Malik, at first?

Wide-eyed at great sense, thank you, and chin up.

Nobody seems to know when he was last seen by someone other than the two adults inside the home.

I suspect that information has been aired by somebody close to this, but thanks to the news reporters always wanting face time in front of the camera, and reducing actual interviews with the victims down to 2 and 3 second snippets, the actual information we are all wondering about has been lost in the editing process.

We only get to know what the television station allows us to know.......regardless of the fact that they may have interviewed someone for a half hour or more.......we get to see 10 seconds of it. (or less)

The video below, of the two parents speaking, is exactly what I'm talking about.

http://www.katv.com/clip/10885818/father-of-missing-boy-just-bring-my-son-home

After you watch it, sit and ask yourself how long they probably talked to the mother, father, and grandmother......and how much of those interviews they edited out prior to airing it.

BBM: oh, ITA about the media, & manipulation/editing of interviews. I'm quite media-savvy, & VERY media-wary...

I just think that if we could find answers to some of the questions, we might be able to build a picture of where/what to sleuth.

As the mother has said (paraphrasing) "things just don't add up" :(.

Bath, dinner, watching kids.
One of these things did NOT take place.
Which is it?

ETA Did LE see water left in tub or freshly used towels or wash clothes? Did LE see dinner on stove ?

I am still with those who think the GF is responsible - although I do believe whatever happened was accidental. I also believe the father doesn't know anything but that could be me struggling to understand how a parent could harm their own flesh and blood. I am still inclined to think the bath plays a major role here. I think whatever happened did so quickly and quietly - had there been any violent outbursts or a beating etc I believe Malik's twin would be showing more fear or reacting differently when she heard his name. No, I think the GF ran her bath, came down to see how long dinner would be so she knew how long she had to soak. Meanwhile, Malik wondered into the bathroom, fell into the tub and the GF found him a couple of minutes later. IF something like this did happen, then I believe Malik is very close to the house.

As always, this is pure speculation on my part. I still have a small shred of hope that poor little Malik is alive somewhere - waiting to be found.

At this point, based on what we DO know, I think everything hinges on when the last confirmed sighting of Malik actually was. I have a hard time believing dad had anything to do with this but I'd like to hear when anyone *besides* dad & girlfriend actually saw him last, before that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member