GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as I was driving to pick up Whataburger for lunch (delicious) I had a thought...does anyone know WHICH Whataburger EA went to that night? There is not one SUPER close to the Shops...but there are 4 that are probably equidistant away. (picture below- Red X is approximately the Shops)

What I am wondering is if JMOM or someone knows which one they went to...maybe EA saw a spot that was hidden on that drive that might have been triggered in a moment of panic...or if he was plotting away, maybe he saw a place he could take her to SA her? The conversation for months has been that he likely put her some place he "knew" but maybe he saw something that night, on that drive, while drunk/high, and took her there?

I dunno, was just a thought as I was driving and realized I don't think we know WHICH Whataburger they went to.

View attachment 67931

I always wondered which Whataburger they went to also, but if it was the Frisco location (B), I doubt if he came back and hid her around there. It's right on Preston Road in a large shopping center and not secluded in the least.

However, there are some rural places in Frisco and A LOT of rapid development. I've often wondered about what was being developed around Labor Day.....the additional AMLI apartments around Dr. Pepper Ballpark and I think they had possibly already broken ground at the new Cowboys Training Facility. (For non-locals these are just a few miles up the road from the SAL and the last known ping for CM's phone). I would think that EA may have been aware of these two locations based on the fact that he is a local male in his mid 20s.

I don't know, I've just always wondered if he hid CM in a location that that was being developed. All of the above is JMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure! Forgot all about those - those dates given would coincide with the normal garbage day.
Iirc one date was September 10, a Wednesday.
Apparently, I like to work harder, not smarter! :shame:

Knowing EA's trash wouldn't be picked up until Wednesday (but really Thursday due to Labor Day), I'm comfortable putting the home disposal theory to rest. I just wanted to be sure there was no garbage pickup scheduled for Saturday (within hours of the disappearance) because he could have impulsively taken that route of disposal. Then, somehow, gotten away with it.

Criminals have kept people in their garages, closets and basements. Yes, they have.

They never mentioned if they did a trash pull on 9/4, only the following week of 9/10. 9/4-one day delay to account for the holiday that week. This is the one she'd be in IF she were disposed that way. Could he have used the trash bins at his house undetected? It's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname