VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I hope for in this case is that AJ has secretly found her bio father and they formed a great relationship and has moved in with him.

Maybe they didnt really need too much help finding her anymore because LE had a suspect very early on and they are trying to perserve and find evidence. No more searches are even being formed at all! Not even by the family. We actually have 3 families involved. JH and her side of family which we never hear from. WH and his side whom have so many of them taken this case and led it every step of the way and ZH who was pushed out very fast from being an ally in the search. AJs family is not working as a unit. Sad sad sad.

Goodnight friends...as Nancy Grace would say.

I have a pretty decent theory. I started to type it out earlier but the darn phone froze and I lost everything. I'm too tired to type the uber detailed version, so here's the shorter version.

Perhaps she and a friend of hers (I have one in mind but won't name names yet) became intimate, either consensually or forced, days prior to her disappearance. The plan b suggestion would actually fit here then. If said friend were obsessed with her and wanted her to love him, he might get angry if she says she's going to take a plan b pill (it would be too early for abortion talks at this stage). So he takes her credit card from her and cuts it in half so she can't purchase said pill. Fast forward a couple of days. She asks dad for $ because mom would ask too many questions. Dad, on the other hand, is being extra nice to the kids because of the recent separation, so he loans her money, no questions asked. He gives her too much in fact, but what teen is going to turn down extra money?

She goes back to the house so pops doesn't get suspicious. Then, once she thinks pops has returned to work, she drives back out to the pharmacy, gets what she needs, then drives home. The friend ends up showing up shortly after to talk to her. You can take it from there.

This is alllll speculation. But I have reason to suspect she was with a certain friend that weekend prior to her disappearance. And this may be the same friend who just happened to find a piece of her card. There's other reasons why she might ask dad for money out of the blue like that, or maybe the money borrowing never actually occurred - who knows. But I'm just trying on different goggles for a moment to see if any fit....

I have a pretty decent theory. I started to type it out earlier but the darn phone froze and I lost everything. I'm too tired to type the uber detailed version, so here's the shorter version.

Perhaps she and a friend of hers (I have one in mind but won't name names yet) became intimate, either consensually or forced, days prior to her disappearance. The plan b suggestion would actually fit here then. If said friend were obsessed with her and wanted her to love him, he might get angry if she says she's going to take a plan b pill (it would be too early for abortion talks at this stage). So he takes her credit card from her and cuts it in half so she can't purchase said pill. Fast forward a couple of days. She asks dad for $ because mom would ask too many questions. Dad, on the other hand, is being extra nice to the kids because of the recent separation, so he loans her money, no questions asked. He gives her too much in fact, but what teen is going to turn down extra money?

She goes back to the house so pops doesn't get suspicious. Then, once she thinks pops has returned to work, she drives back out to the pharmacy, gets what she needs, then drives home. The friend ends up showing up shortly after to talk to her. You can take it from there.

This is alllll speculation. But I have reason to suspect she was with a certain friend that weekend prior to her disappearance. And this may be the same friend who just happened to find a piece of her card. There's other reasons why she might ask dad for money out of the blue like that, or maybe the money borrowing never actually occurred - who knows. But I'm just trying on different goggles for a moment to see if any fit....

Or, maybe said friend showered her with gifts hoping to buy her love. When she didn't reciprocate his feelings, he got mad. She borrows money from dad to pay back friend. But that wasn't good enough - he wants more.

Ok, going to bed for real this time. G'nite all!

Questions to locals who are handy, how do you say 3/4 nail or screw or plywood... three-forth or three-quarter?

Then, if you're still game, how are illegal drugs referred to, with the same 3/4 measure? O/T I know, but was wondering if they are distinct, the same or depends on the person? A WSer had brought up cocaine previously and that could possibly be some kind of explanation for things, as they are presented by SD.

So the cops , by now, have her cell records, her laptop, with her social media mapped out, and the ping maps of various phones. They have looked at lots of local surveillance footage and interviewed many friends, neighbors and relatives, some more than once. So I am going to hope that they have a few solid leads by now. I really hope most have been cleared and the list has been narrowed to one or two solid suspects. It is time to resolve this case. :candle:

Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Hi Elizabella, I know you have gotten many THANKS for your most excellent work ....organizing the Timeline AND Links but I must stop and add my BIG

T H A N K Y O U !

I haven't been able to stay up-to-date on this case daily so this is helping me so much. I really appreciate it. It is amazing! :loveyou:

Am I allowed to summarize a conversation that is on AJ's public Twitter account - the conversation is with someone over the age of 18, and both accounts are public? Am I allowed to post a link to this conversation?

I believe that the conversation sets up her plans for Saturday, February 28. These plans could have changed to Sunday, April 1.

Am I allowed to summarize a conversation that is on AJ's public Twitter account - the conversation is with someone over the age of 18, and both accounts are public? Am I allowed to post a link to this conversation?

I believe that the conversation sets up her plans for Saturday, February 28. These plans could have changed to Sunday, April 1.
Please don't. Send it to LE instead of here.

Questions to locals who are handy, how do you say 3/4 nail or screw or plywood... three-forth or three-quarter?

Then, if you're still game, how are illegal drugs referred to, with the same 3/4 measure? O/T I know, but was wondering if they are distinct, the same or depends on the person? A WSer had brought up cocaine previously and that could possibly be some kind of explanation for things, as they are presented by SD.

I'm a native in Virginia Beach, we say three-quarters nail; and (although I haven't heard anything within the last 15 years) from what I remember hearing illegal drugs are/were referred to as three-fourths... Good question FindHG!

BBM

You can sleuth anyone you want. You just can't post the results. ;) But I've found that it can be helpful to have already sleuthed stuff in case someone is named a POI in the future.

Yep. And, theoretically, it's smart to grab as much info as you can as early as you can...before things begin to disappear. Theoretically.

I try very hard not to have tunnel vision, but when someone flat out lies about when they last saw a missing person, especially a loved one, it's just incredibly hard to get past that. WH didn't forget that he saw AJ around noon on the 2nd, and he didn't just suddenly remember the meeting after a week of repeating that she was last seen at 7am. He lied. Now you can doctor that up however you like, but the facts are the facts...and in this case, the fact is, HE LIED.

Add to that the past history (that everyone is supposed to just forget, because, hey it's in the past), and I'm really sorry, but WH is where my eyes automatically go.

I'd play the "guess what the $300 was for" game but from all I've read about AJ, I just don't see her being the kind of girl that would need it. Or even ask for it. Obviously I could be wrong, but I think WH was playing word games to account for his own atm/debit withdrawls.

And google searches. And time missed from work.

MOO.

I agree that she doesn't seem like the type to be buying drugs or paying for abortions. Which leads me to my question what would a responsible 18 year old college freshman need $300? Im sure she was not spending her cash like I was in college, so responsible people what do you do with $300?

I would have had it for a hotel party, or a trip out of town, or to buy bottles in the club don't think these are Things AJ would have done with it.

3 quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member