VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed it, but AFAIK the separation speculation has NOT been confirmed. A person we can't name posted about it on a site we can't link and some locals had heard it too, but that's way different than being confirmed or verified! It's still just speculation.

I'm not in disagreement with you.

I saw where she was coming home The weekend of Feb 14th but nothing after that... Is that the weekend your talking about?

Sorry if I missed it, but AFAIK the separation speculation has NOT been confirmed. A person we can't name posted about it on a site we can't link and some locals had heard it too, but that's way different than being confirmed or verified! It's still just speculation.

It is speculation, but it is based upon circumstances that pointed to that conclusion. If he lived there then he would not need to drop the truck off at 7 am and leave the keys in the mailbox, nor would he have to stand in the gas station to ask her about school. They would have spoken already about all that IF he had been living in the home. We speculated and then two different locals said that yes, it was being said that was the rumor. And we have not seen the parents unified or being interviwed together, making a plea together. So I am pretty sure they are living apart. JMO

I saw where she was coming home The weekend of Feb 14th but nothing after that... Is that the weekend your talking about?

"@anjelicamariee: @AndresTheBear ; the 14-15, the 21-22, and the 28-7 cause that's spring break. So basically the next few weekends." 28th?

It is speculation, but it is based upon circumstances that pointed to that conclusion. If he lived there then he would not need to drop the truck off at 7 am and leave the keys in the mailbox, nor would he have to stand in the gas station to ask her about school. They would have spoken already about all that IF he had been living in the home. We speculated and then two different locals said that yes, it was being said that was the rumor. And we have not seen the parents unified or being interviwed together, making a plea together. So I am pretty sure they are living apart. JMO

Maybe they are separated, maybe not. But 90% of the reasoning given for why we think they are separated came from.....Wesley Hadsell. He could have a sick relative who lives far away....the possibilities are endless. So yes, I think it's highly likely but we shouldn't state it as fact...yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything about this case has been speculation. That's what happens most likely in every missing person's case I'm sure until verified LE facts come out. You can't expect to make a plea for help without realizing that you are going to have people glaring into your life and dissecting every word you say, your family says, your friends say, your neighbors say, on the list goes on. We all have skeletons in our closet but the moment something awful happens you have to be prepared to your closet to be opened and those skeletons to come flying out. :gasp: Some people just handle it with more tact than others.

But we do have freedom of speech and can say what we want, but we have to be responsible in saying it and ready to say we are sorry if we make a mistake. :) With that being said, for someone that is supposed to be professional, in a sense, what I have just seen is SO unprofessional it is ridiculous. Why would you curse at people posting their opinions on your page if you invite people to make comments and have questions? Now, I understand why WH chose the venue he did for his statements, sides have been chosen. IMO if you want to be taken seriously and be credible in what you do, then you need to act that way. What I read was very unprofessional and can now see why they aren't listed on the allowed links. You have to stay neutral in these situations in the interview process and if you don't then what you have is just your opinion as well. And, well, then you are just speculating like the rest of us. You're just speculating in his favor. I hope that they can practice what they preach.

Okay, rant over. lol

ALL Posts to the find AJ facebook page have been removed. Another weird unnecessary thing going on.

I can see all the post by the admin of the page. The have stopped allowing posts by others. I have followed many cases and this is very common that they stop this at some point.

Edit...actually, you can still add to the page but they removed all previous posts.

I see posts under the right side of the page - under the fliers or articles. Not on the left from individuals. Can anyone recap on what went on?

(I know you guys have already dissected this interview to pieces, and like I said I'm still catching up, sorry, but for my own records I am restating statements.)

"..someone has brought themselves to the forefront. They did interview them three times. And let's just say someone happened to see something that maybe they didn't want them to see...maybe a friend, you know, was hanging out with someone. There was a search warrant executed on this person and their house."

*Ok, for LE to execute a search warrant, they must have probable cause, if LE executed a search warrant on this person, (and they pooossibly found her jacket in his house...but even if we leave the part out about the jacket)...they executed a warrant on someone.

What am I missing here?

That we need to search public records of this town for anything! Hi I am new with not many post, came over when HG was missing. I want to say what an awesome job everyone here does. I have learned so much in a short time and am sooo sorry for these families I have been hooked like a novel, but it is not. I am shocked to find so may missing people. I had no idea until HG. This is anyone's worst nightmare. Prayers for all the family's of the missing.

Everything about this case has been speculation. That's what happens most likely in every missing person's case I'm sure until verified LE facts come out. You can't expect to make a plea for help without realizing that you are going to have people glaring into your life and dissecting every word you say, your family says, your friends say, your neighbors say, on the list goes on. We all have skeletons in our closet but the moment something awful happens you have to be prepared to your closet to be opened and those skeletons to come flying out. :gasp: Some people just handle it with more tact than others.

But we do have freedom of speech and can say what we want, but we have to be responsible in saying it and ready to say we are sorry if we make a mistake. :) With that being said, for someone that is supposed to be professional, in a sense, what I have just seen is SO unprofessional it is ridiculous. Why would you curse at people posting their opinions on your page if you invite people to make comments and have questions? Now, I understand why WH chose the venue he did for his statements, sides have been chosen. IMO if you want to be taken seriously and be credible in what you do, then you need to act that way. What I read was very unprofessional and can now see why they aren't listed on the allowed links. You have to stay neutral in these situations in the interview process and if you don't then what you have is just your opinion as well. And, well, then you are just speculating like the rest of us. You're just speculating in his favor. I hope that they can practice what they preach.

Okay, rant over. lol

Yes. If a case like this suddenly springs up around you and your family, I have seen that the best course of action is to get out ahead of the skeletons falling from the closet.

Say YES, my husband did some prison time, but he has not reoffended, has done his time and is back on track. And YES, we are currently separated but are working on our marriage and it has nothing to do with our missing daughter.
And husband should say YES, I saw her at lunchtime, at this specific place, and we had a nice talk and a quick lunch. I gave her some $ that she needed. The end.

We all would have been much less suspicious.

The woman who runs the 'interview' site hates me apparently. She just trashed me on there. LOL :bigfight:

Millard looks exactly like the street I live on. There's an older gentleman who lives right across the street and drives a red truck. I see him almost every single day and I wouldn't remember one day from the next what color shirt he had on. That's kind of what I was getting at though. Because him and that truck are a regular part of this neighborhood I wouldn't really give it a second thought if I saw the truck driving down the road. Truth be told, I really wouldn't know if it was him or his wife driving it unless I happened to look directly at the driver.

I can see your point too. Guess in depends on how often they are in and out. With that being said her driving the truck in the neighborhood while being away at school isn't an everyday occurrence and a young man would probably pay attention to her.

I can see all the post by the admin of the page. The have stopped allowing posts by others. I have followed many cases and this is very common that they stop this at some point.

Edit...actually, you can still add to the page but they removed all previous posts.

I won't be surprised if someone talked to a lawyer recently. Seems to be enough funds for that, and to rent a four wheeler. :)

There was a big clean up / delete session over there last weekend too.

I'm bemused and confused!

There was a big clean up / delete session over there last weekend too.

I'm bemused and confused!

I am surprised they haven't disabled the ability to post in that capacity. Almost every page I have ever followed has disabled that feature and delete posts.

It's almost as if it gets deleted every time people start asking specific questions...questions that only will help the case IMO

I am surprised they haven't disabled the ability to post in that capacity. Almost every page I have ever followed has disabled that feature and delete posts.

Maybe the public can post, but it first has to be approved by an admin before it is visible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members