VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to put this idea out there . I suffer from a social anxiety disorder I'm not comfortable talking to people who are not in my immediate world . If I have to talk to someone new I will over talk and detail everything its actually pretty annoying and I don't mean to do it but Im what's called a people pleaser so I will try to please people by talking and telling them more details then what's asked of me . For instance if someone brings up my art work I will go into great detail of how and why I did it . what color paint I used and in what style . Then I will usually go on without being prompted to say when I found I was good at art and how long I've been doing it . Then I'll say as a child I sucked at it and on and on I'll go until someone walks off . I don't mean to do it and its part of my anxiety issues I have . It happens if I'm nervous just thinking out loud

Thanks for sharing mels, I am exactly the same! I care for my Mum too, and when I was younger I was the sick one. I can't help it, my husband says I go round the houses to tell a simple story. The anxiety = instant verbal diarrhea!

Hugs to you, Mels. In the interview, he said he punched the dog in the head because he was angry, not because the dog was aggressive. No excuse. The dog had every right to rip his throat out, but didn't. Poor pup.
Thanks spam. He definitely is violent . I think the reason I'm having trouble believing it could be him is he's had years to do something to AJ and apart from a few cases the step father usually will harm a younger child out of frustration not a college kid. I'm actually torn between him having done it or someone else . He has his violent past and the fact he hit a dog out of frustration is a pretty big thing . He seems to be someone that has little self control

And I am standing by to eat my words. You know the drill-head says one thing and the heart another.

Thanks for sharing mels, I am exactly the same! I care for my Mum too, and when I was younger I was the sick one. I can't help it, my husband says I go round the houses to tell a simple story. The anxiety = instant verbal diarrhea!
Exactly . we can never just be direct in what we want to say . my mum will usually tell me to just get to the point . That's my cue to try and shut up lol

How loved you are!

And I am standing by to eat my words. You know the drill-head says one thing and the heart another.
Exactly my problem . part of me doesn't think he did it part of me thinks he could of . This case has got me hooked I feel so bad for AJ and her loved ones I just want to find some answers .

Zach, I am trying to catch up (I went to sleep, bad me).
You said something that really hurt to hear. You said you should have "been there"
Regardless of your faith and beliefs, we all have a role to play. We all have a purpose in life. We are all a part of the collective puzzle so to speak.
You are here NOW. Out in the media trying to untangle some of the confusion and half lies because you are trying to rescue your daughter. THIS is your purpose. She needs you now more than she ever needed you before. Don't use your energy for regrets and self blame, use your energy to be a FIERCE voice for your girl.
You can do this!
You got this!

I think he's a pathological liar, and throws in all kinds of details to try and make his lies look more believable, but he's not bright enough to even begin to keep his stories straight. This guy has the ability to contradict himself up to 3 times in one sentence! I think he's extremely dangerous, and his criminal history backs me on this. This guy is textbook sociopath.

So really we can say that there isn't any real evidence out there (that we know of) that would actually give suspicion to this boy other than he supposedly found the first piece of her debit card and supposedly saw her leaving and coming back that day and said a white car followed about a minute later (according to Wes)?

Not sure if this has been addressed already, still trying to catch up, but; the kid that saw AJ driving the car and saw the white car and the kid that found the piece of the debit card are two different people. Just wanted to make sure everyone was clear on that aspect.

Zach, I am trying to catch up (I went to sleep, bad me).
You said something that really hurt to hear. You said you should have "been there"
Regardless of your faith and beliefs, we all have a role to play. We all have a purpose in life. We are all a part of the collective puzzle so to speak.
You are here NOW. Out in the media trying to untangle some of the confusion and half lies because you are trying to rescue your daughter. THIS is your purpose. She needs you now more than she ever needed you before. Don't use your energy for regrets and self blame, use your energy to be a FIERCE voice for your girl.
You can do this!
You got this!

:clap: x1000 THIS!

I think he's a pathological liar, and throws in all kinds of details to try and make his lies look more believable, but he's not bright enough to even begin to keep his stories straight. This guy has the ability to contradict himself up to 3 times in one sentence! I think he's extremely dangerous, and his criminal history backs me on this. This guy is textbook sociopath.

He's a train wreck. And yes-his rambling slough. What do we make of this-is it his narcissism which distracts us-yes. Do we listen or look away at what he says. Is he on it or is he it? I think he is dirty but he is protecting someone who will rat on him. Dirty in that he knows who did it or he has great suspicion toward same. I hope he sings in jail.
At the cost of putting him in the middle of it.

How big is this storage bin in the bed of the truck and does it need a key?
Very interesting questions. I see where you are going, but I would not have thought of it (and don't want to). But that could help explain his hangup with the key, perhaps. Still can't figure out how it all fits with the timeline ... the truck was there when sister got home, etc... but I have a theory ...

He does show most of the traits of a psychopath . What is worth keeping in mind though is not all psychopaths are killers .His past behavior makes him an easy suspect in this case too . But I have the niggling question in the back of my mind saying what if its not him and were looking in the wrong direction

The police have said very little. But let's go back to one thing they have recently confirmed - in a pm to a poster here, to Kenny Jarels of HSTNG who has been working with them and to People mag: last seen between the evening of March 2nd and the early morning of March 3rd. After the 7am family sighting, after the gas station with WH, after the neighbor and red truck sighting. What do they know? Where does that lead things??

Guess I'm the only one who sleeps around here, huh?
Well, I am off to bed now. No kidding, but first thing I do every morning before I am out of bed is check the thread to see if she has come home. So keep thinking and asking questions, WSers. I hope more family and LE are reading here and asking the questions, too.

The police have said very little. But let's go back to one thing they have recently confirmed - in a pm to a poster here, to Kenny Jarels of HSTNG who has been working with them and to People mag: last seen between the evening of March 2nd and the early morning of March 3rd. After the 7am family sighting, after the gas station with WH, after the neighbor and red truck sighting. What do they know? Where does that lead things??
After they had sent that message to Kenny They updated their fb post about AJ . saying if you saw her on the 2nd of march to call it in . when someone had asked them to clarify .
Sorry can't link fb for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member