VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach, not sure if you can/want to answer. Were Jen and Wes on speaking terms? Would Wes have tried to reconcile with Jen by asking AJ to get involved?

I once told a guy that I'd only date him if he quit smoking. The whole time we were together he quit, and when we broke up he went right back to his original ways of smoking. I think WH may have given up certain "actions?" for JH and when they separated, it didn't matter to him anymore.

But let's not forget he has a bio daughter which is heartbreaking.

I know and understand that we cannot sleuth family members (anybody other than WH). But Zach, you have mentioned a couple times you feel ** should be in jail too. I wish we had a private forum where we could discuss what your true feelings and thoughts are on this. My heart goes out to you, I feel so sorry for you. You are doing all you can and that is what counts. You are in our prayers and thoughts, as is AJ and we pray she is found soon.

what kind of kidnapper would leave debit card pieces on the street (same place two different days) and clothes in a field 20 miles away and do creepy texts all night? either its the kid with the hoodie or ... its whoever put the hoodie there. those are the two choices. is this already over? what are we looking for? ...................................................................................

The day the first pieces of debit card didn't WH say he was about an hour away? Well if you hit traffic where the clothing was found in Chesapeake is about an hour away. Nice fishing spot right around the corner where those items were found. Maybe his employer has already confirmed with NPD his service calls that day. If my daughter was missing I wouldn't be at work the next day for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think he was even PRETENDING to go fishing. He was dressed in all black with a camp mask. He made a comment under the pic that said something like, "Be ready around dinner time". To me that sounds like he was telling someone else to be ready to go, not that the fish would be ready around that time. He was sneaking around in the dark to do something, but it didn't have anything to do with poles and lures.

Does his white work van have red lettering on the side?

some lettering. not sure color. but when you guys started talking about storage units....

I really don't think he was even PRETENDING to go fishing. He was dressed in all black with a camp mask. He made a comment under the pic that said something like, "Be ready around dinner time". To me that sounds like he was telling someone else to be ready to go, not that the fish would be ready around that time. He was sneaking around in the dark to do something, but it didn't have anything to do with poles and lures.

I know and understand that we cannot sleuth family members (anybody other than WH). But Zach, you have mentioned a couple times you feel ** should be in jail too. I wish we had a private forum where we could discuss what your true feelings and thoughts are on this. My heart goes out to you, I feel so sorry for you. You are doing all you can and that is what counts. You are in our prayers and thoughts, as is AJ and we pray she is found soon.

yes. when you put children's lives in danger for the sake of ???? whatever, then there should be a law against moms who expose their children to things that may harm them. dads too.

The day the first pieces of debit card didn't WH say he was about an hour away? Well if you hit traffic where the clothing was found in Chesapeake is about an hour away. Nice fishing spot right around the corner where those items were found. Maybe his employer has already confirmed with NPD his service calls that day. If my daughter was missing I wouldn't be at work the next day for sure.

Do we have a map that includes "found items/evidence" with dates? I know some of you have been so good at creating these docs and maps, but I wasn't sure if we had one showing where evidence was found in relation to where Wes was, etc...

some lettering. not sure color. but when you guys started talking about storage units....

I apologize if the storage unit discussion was too dark. I considered not mentioning it but ultimately felt like it was something that, at minimum, needed to be looked at.

well, the first day was questionable. you don't know if she just left on her own. i mean she's an adult and lives 100 miles away, just visiting home. i figured she just left - for the first week. i got information slowly, plus i am slow already. i kept going to work. i always go to work through all the crazy things in my life and i try to do what i can while at work. its just part of coping. i don't fault him for that, especially if he felt on the outs from the family, but you are onto something about where he was. I believe he said he was working in NC that day, but I might be wrong.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that they found shorts with the Norview logo? I mean when I started college I wanted stuff that had the college I attended on it and that's what I wore. It seems like if it was something she wore recently, if they are hers, they would be Longwood shorts, not Norview ones.

Or someone just went through her house grabbing some clothes to plant and thought those with Norview on them would be more identifiable to her. I can't find out which video it was but one of the news places said they found some other items too but they haven't mentioned those. I think they are holding those back on purpose. I wonder if that green blanket he mentioned in his interview that they saw on the side of the road has any relation at all. I know this sounds morbid (sorry) but she looks tiny. You could wrap someone up in a blanket and carry them out of the house in it and it just looks like maybe your carrying out clothes/laundry. If you recently moved out people might just think "hey he's still moving cloths out and such." Just an opinion.

That is a nice place to go fishing. I saw it out there when I took a ride to Battlefield Blvd. Nice little place right on the canal. The canal is in the back of the fishing place. Wonder if they have security cameras. I would imagine they have lights around the place but imagine it could get pretty dark out there at night. During the daytime there was a lot of traffic going by but if you went fishing out there you could probably get rid of some evidence like a gun, drugs, etc. Most likely if the search dogs didn't get a hit on much they were placed there either by throwing them out the window or someone got out of their car and place them there.

Do we have a map that includes "found items/evidence" with dates? I know some of you have been so good at creating these docs and maps, but I wasn't sure if we had one showing where evidence was found in relation to where Wes was, etc...

SBHack's map is linked in the first post on this thread, Saturday 3/20 search is on it.

well, the first day was questionable. you don't know if she just left on her own. i mean she's an adult and lives 100 miles away, just visiting home. i figured she just left - for the first week. i got information slowly, plus i am slow already. i kept going to work. i always go to work through all the crazy things in my life and i try to do what i can while at work. its just part of coping. i don't fault him for that, especially if he felt on the outs from the family, but you are onto something about where he was. I believe he said he was working in NC that day, but I might be wrong.

If he was workin in NC that raises a red flag in my book. NC/Va border is less than 5 minutes from where those items were found in Chesapeake.

Why does the name Bob keep popping up everywhere....Uncle Bob's Storage, Bob's Fishing Hole... lord, I have a migraine. Seriously.

Any idea what personal vehicle he would be driving since I'm sure he wasn't using the red truck anymore.

Or someone just went through her house grabbing some clothes to plant and thought those with Norview on them would be more identifiable to her. I can't find out which video it was but one of the news places said they found some other items too but they haven't mentioned those. I think they are holding those back on purpose. I wonder if that green blanket he mentioned in his interview that they saw on the side of the road has any relation at all. I know this sounds morbid (sorry) but she looks tiny. You could wrap someone up in a blanket and carry them out of the house in it and it just looks like maybe your carrying out clothes/laundry. If you recently moved out people might just think "hey he's still moving cloths out and such." Just an opinion.

I'm sorry, I was trying to get the conversation off of him. Good points, but I just can't accept him doing something. Got to be a different option.

Can you finish this thought? Or would you rather not?

finished it with the detectives. i hope it leads to nothing. you already know he had a storage unit. i assume he still does. I forgot about it.

I am willing to bet he stores his guns in the storage unit.

Just caught up.

Here's the transcript link again for those asking. :)

Clearing up some confusion regarding my edits:

• I had watched the video and typed up this transcript the day before it was released to the public (due to a technical loophole). At that time, I was the only one who had seen it, so when I typed the script I opted not to include the names of AJ's friends given by WH because I just wasn't comfortable giving out that info if the video wasn't going to be released. When it was posted on WAVY yesteday and they hadn't removed the names from their video, I went back and edited my transcript to remove the redactions and post the names, since it was now public despite me.
  • When I typed the transcript initially, I was moving as quickly as possible because I wasn't sure how long I would have access to the video. Therefore, I had to pick and choose which unintelligible bits to spend time deciphering. Now that it has been released, I have yet to listen to it again. I'll spend some time going over the video later and trying to figure out the bits I left out.
  • The second cell-phone/"but I lost it" thing - When I listened, I thought he said "But, I lost it...." and I couldn't figure out the next part so I marked it unintelligible. However, a WS member deciphered the sentence and figured out he had said something different, so I deleted my sentence and replaced with the update.

That said, remember, the transcript isn't absolute! This is just my interpretation of what I've heard. My document is fluid - if y'all have suggestions for what you're hearing and you think I'm wrong, please tell me and I will absolutely check & update it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Muneeb