Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBM I don't think Joshua Freeman's death has anything to do do with JA and I do not think his suicide should be up for discussion here. If you really want to see his suicide note (I have no idea if he had one and not my business) You could contact his brother Dan Freeman:

At the end of Dan Freeman's story (on the link you provided), it says if you would like to read more visit caring bridge and gives the link which takes you to the note. It has been discussed on here a long time ago, so I guess it is allowed.

I think it's clearly her own handwriting. If you look at pages from her journal next to the letter, there are so many similarities. She frequently crosses out words, scribbles out words and uses "quotes". The portion about the "toys" was incredible. If anyone was ashamed to own an item and even hid that item in their attic they would never turn around and donate it, they would burn it or throw it in a dumpster. And to top it off, screwing up the date of the letter....my goodness, it is just incredible.

Did he donate it to The mall kiosk for pedophiles? Seriously. Where does she come up with this crap

NO WAY anybody writes this on paper and then gives it to the psycho they know to be a liar and manipulator. Never would happen. uh-uh

Does anyone remember that there was one journal with writings by both Travis and Jodi? It included him referencing his writings about Lisa, his ring being stolen, his tires slashed, etc. Most memorably, you could see the distinctly differently handwriting between JA & TA.

I have been trying to find a link to those pages to compare to the "pedo letter," does anyone have them at hand? I know they were posted here. Can someone more adept at this stuff than me find them?

Also, the references to the pedo letters, were always plural. Are there more than this one? Can we expect more to come?

TIA to anyone who can answer some of these questions.

deleted rewrite. site was being wonky, it didn't post the first one and then it posted both o.0

NO WAY anybody writes this on paper and then gives it to the psycho they know to be a liar and manipulator. Never would happen. uh-uh

Exactly!!! No one would confess to highly illegal and immoral behavior, while taking care to formally date the letter...please, it's ridiculous.

The date is wrong. She said this happened January 21, 2008. The letter is dated January 21, 2007. No wonder it could not have been admitted by defense.

I'm re reading Jodi's journals and on October 27, 2007 she list court tv on satellite. Does anyone know of a trial going on then? What did she need to see on court tv?

I would love to see the Freeman suicide note and how close it comes to this fake letter.
QUOTE=Caylee Advocate;11624570]Transcribed Forged Pedo Letter.

I would love to see the Freeman suicide note and how close it comes to this fake letter.

1-21-07

Jodi,

Please give me a chance to explain what you saw. I know it looks bad and honestly it is. You're probably the only person on the planet who has the capacity to understand and the compassion to even try. This goes back years. I have desires I can't explain. What is worse is I've acted on those desires. I have hurt children because of urges I can't control. I can't help it. I know it's pure evil but I can't stop. I've prayed about it repeatedly, I've gotten a blessing, but nothing helps. I have gone to my bishop but I cannot tell him directly about it for obvious reasons. I had "toys" in the attic which is why I never let you up there to clean. Even after I said I was done I didn't get rid of them right away because I thought what if? What if I might need them again? I finally donated them. Enough is enough. I want to stop and at times I think I can. Other times it feels like I'll never be able to. I can only imagine that it's like a drug problem. I worry about getting married. I worry that my wife won't suffice. I worry about having kids. What if I have to adopt? If they are not my seed will it be too easy? I'm scared to be alone with a boy. I get unwanted thoughts and I don't want to act on them. It's true, kids can get annoying but the truth is I'm scared to be alone with them. I worry about going to the Hughes in the future because Ryell is getting close to that age. It would be so easy. I know you think this is sick. I am sick. I've had sex with boys and I don't know if they'll ever get past what I've done. The truth is I ****ing hate myself! I want to kill myself! I want to blow my ****ing head off! Sometimes I can't stand being alive. I'm sorry you had to see what you saw. Honestly you've helped me on several occasions without even knowing it. You've been an outlet for frustrations via the fantasy enactments. It's one of the reasons I like anal sex so much. It's the reason for the boys underwear. Don't get me wrong I'm not gay. I'm not a *advertiser censored*. I've just had this inside me. And when I'm getting it from girls I desire boys less. I know this is evil. But this is not who I am nor who I am becoming. Jodi I don't want to be labeled a pedophile or a child molester. Do you understand what I am saying? Please just call me. I need to know that I can trust you. I know I can trust you. I'll tell you everything. Just call me. You have never judged me before. Please do not judge me now. Just call me when your done reading this.

T.V.A.

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Jodi-A...f21e26baae5347
[/QUOTE]

Twelve days before they became an "official" couple, and she has no problem with him being a pedo and she saved children from Travis. Please give me a break.

If you go back to my original post I copied the first paragraph from the caring bridge link and it was written by DF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DF wrote on caring bridge site abt his brother:

"He was worried about having his own children and scared to death that he would become what he most feared."

Now read the pedi letter and read what is in it abt children...

More proof IMO the letter is fake and ja wrote it..

IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Twelve days before they became an "official" couple, and she has no problem with him being a pedo and she saved children from Travis. Please give me a break.[/QUOTE]Look how many sentences start with "I". That is classic Jodi.

Why I subject myself to this manifesto, IDK, but I am only on page 4 (I think) and already she is not making sense. She talks about what Travis gave her for the first Christmas. Then she says he topped himself the next Christmas. Well she just met him in September of 2006. And after the lie about the second Christmas she says they finally decided to make it official February 2, 2007. THERE WAS NO SECOND CHRISTMAS BY THIS TIME. The first Christmas is 2006 and then 2 months later supposedly they are official but Christmas is still 10 months away. Ugh!

She also said in regards to moving back to Yreka from Mesa, that she realized when she was home for Christmas how much that she missed her family and had missed 10 yrs of her little brother and sister's lives, and thought that was another good reason to be moving home!!!

I also can't stand how she has to slam each of the other girls in TA's life by letting them know that she was cheating on the with her!! It especially bothers me what she says about Deanna..I think it's all lies.. Jodi was just so jealous of any other girls in his life!! She is such a freak!!

When I first started reading the manifesto I thought CourtChatter uploaded the wrong document, it's exactly like her secret testimony transcript, in many places (although I haven't compared side by side) it sounds word for word.

And it's also almost word for word the same as the letter to TA's family!! I think she thinks she really did an excellent job writing all this BS and wanted to share it with as many people as she could so she decided why not turn it into a letter to the Alexanders!!!

She is wacked!!

She also said in regards to moving back to Yreka from Mesa, that she realized when she was home for Christmas how much that she missed her family and had missed 10 yrs of her little brother and sister's lives, and thought that was another good reason to be moving home!!!

I also can't stand how she has to slam each of the other girls in TA's life by letting them know that she was cheating on the with her!! It especially bothers me what she says about Deanna..I think it's all lies.. Jodi was just so jealous of any other girls in his life!! She is such a freak!!

Typical territorial borderline. Deanna did show up because Travis asked her to check on Napolean, make sure he had food, water, etc. he told her the roommates were in and out and was afraid they'd neglect him. She showed up, no cars in the driveway, a light on inside. She opened the door with her key and smelled cookies. Jodi was on the couch, immediately got up. Grabbed a tray of cookies and offered some to Deanna. She said it was creepy, like the Stepford wives.

Thanks CA. I wonder where her coded message is to whomever concocted the letter saying how much they screwed it up and get in touch with her ASAP. lol Even the National Enquirer wouldn't touch it, no big surprise now that we've finally seen it. And she wanted to represent herself. rotfl

I hope we will get to see the court transcripts from the times she was representing herself.

Now that I've actually seen the letter, I'm amazed that she could continue to assert its authenticity. It's so badly done, every bit of it. I probably shouldn't be surprised--she stuck with that dumb ninja story for years.

BDqfEX7CIAAzWAX.jpg

What am I doing wrong after a multiple word reply and am rewarded by a "you need to use at least 5 words?"

You were typing within the quote. Make sure you have moved to the bottom or top of the post you are quoting.

Hi everyone :) Long-time lurker, first-time poster from Australia. This site is incredible and I love reading all your thoughts and opinions and seeing the level of compassion you have for Travis' family ����

I'm not sure what possessed me to read CMJA's manifesto but I did. There's 30 minutes I'm never getting back...

Her narcissicism seems to know no bounds... But for someone who claims to be setting the record straight, it certainly reads like a work of fiction. The very first 'public misconception' she addresses - that she was not and never had been 'in love' with Travis - is an outright lie, contradicted by her own written words. It is truly unbelievable, what she thinks she can get away with and how lowly she rates everyone else's intelligence.

AFTER the 'break-up' from the relationship I'm convinced was at least 92% in her head:

"August 26, 2007 - Well, I guess it’s a good thing that nobody else reads this, because I write right now that I love Travis Victor Alexander so completely that I don’t know another way to be." (Jodi's Journal)

The fact that she's distancing herself from her true feelings about him this early in the piece sheds light on how truly cunning she is.

Is the stuff in there about Deanna completely and utterly fabricated? I can't see Deanna being that way at all; not for a second, not one iota... It's all 'poor Deanna, poor Lisa', those poor, delusional souls... Jodi Arias: Saint of Benevolent Acts.

And as for sitting down and having an 'airing out' session when she claims to have found out about Lisa... What? She didn't know from her daily foraging through his social media and email accounts?!

Sorry, had to get that out... Lol

She makes my head throb ��

Welcome, LJC2013

:welcome6: :australia:

Is there a document somewhere with Travis' writing? It'd be interesting to see if she even tried to copy his writing, or if she lazily threw together that chicken scratch.

JA....never fails to show what a disgusting person she is on the inside. The letter to the family, the manifesto, and this. She deserved the death penalty.

I hope we will get to see the court transcripts from the times she was representing herself.

Now that I've actually seen the letter, I'm amazed that she could continue to assert its authenticity. It's so badly done, every bit of it. I probably shouldn't be surprised--she stuck with that dumb ninja story for years.

BDqfEX7CIAAzWAX.jpg

Hey Arias

Pg 31. You effed up
Pg 7. You put Jan 21 2007
Pg 53. You either became "official" with a guy you knew to be a pedophile Feb 2, 2007 and
Pg 14. You didn't have the spidey underwear he allegedly sent you Feb 14 2007 so...
Pg 84. You made up the entire effing thing to hurt a man who tried to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member