GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which begs the question why is he wasting precious time lecturing against something that doesn't seem to exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly! Stop worrying about what "social media" is saying and FIND Noah! I'm starting to lose hope. I really don't want Noah's story to go the way of little Malik!

Remember the little boy a couple years ago who vanished on a cold night when he was leaving a friend's party and his dad was managing the baby sister and her carseat, and the little boy vanished into thin air. They found him days later in the septic tank, drowned. He apparently had lifted up the heavy metal lid and fell in, and the lid closed after him leaving no apparent trace he had fallen in.

But there's crime scene tape at Noah's house?

I don't like the rumours. How fast did they find that out? Weather it's true or not, I wish they would have a bit of respect for the family.

If Noah's on the property, how did they miss him? Sheriff said today they had searched the property three times.

Would the dogs have picked up on this if it was true??

Possibly but dogs don't usually do well when tracking a scent to a septic tank because of all the odors that permeates from it that already has human biological material in it.

I am just now trying to get caught up on this case.

Do they believe he was murdered? tia

If it was an accident I wonder if the crime scene tape is just to keep lookey loos at a distance, it appears the tape goes clear out to the road. Look at what has already been posted all over social media. Imagine if they could get any closer.

Remember the little boy a couple years ago who vanished on a cold night when he was leaving a friend's party and his dad was managing the baby sister and her carseat, and the little boy vanished into thin air. They found him days later in the septic tank, drowned. He apparently had lifted up the heavy metal lid and fell in, and the lid closed after him leaving no apparent trace he had fallen in.

But there's crime scene tape at Noah's house?

I assume they need to treat it as a crime until proven otherwise. :(

Possibly but dogs don't usually do well when tracking a scent to a septic tank because of all the odors that permeates from it that already has human biological material in it.

I am just now trying to get caught up on this case.

Do they believe he was murdered? tia

BBM

We don't know yet nor do we know who might have done it, if they do.

There is a new post on the FB page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't see how they wouldn't have checked the septic tank already. If he is in there, maybe he wasn't visible during the initial check? Do they have dive teams for that sort of thing? :sick:

WDBJ7Verified account
‏@WDBJ7
Another picture outside #NoahThomas' Highland Rd. home.

Noah Home.jpg

I just read in the comments somewhere that he was found in the home so that article goes along with it. How would they have missed him though? Dogs searched etc
He may have been moved if foul play was involved.....ugh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member