GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I think there has to be a pipe or some access to the septic tank coming out of the earth somewhere. He is correct though...they are usually underground.

Someone did reply on Twitter that there's a pipe just big enough to attach a hose to pump it out. But, it's buried several feet down. Nothing on surface.

Again, this is from Twitter- reporter talking to neighbor about type of system he has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@CameronOAustin: It's unclear what lead investigators to the septic tank. Lots of unanswered questions that might be answered at presser. #NoahThomas

Someone did reply on Twitter that there's a pipe just big enough to attach a hose to pump it out. But, it's buried several feet down. Nothing on surface.

Again, this is from Twitter- reporter talking to neighbor about type of system he has.

I removed my post because I don't have enough knowledge about that subject to comment. :)

I just wanted to say, that here, I am on a septic system. In my side yard, I have a big metal roundish type of cover that is full of ivy growth, that I have never attempted to look in. Not quite sure I could even lift it. It looks to me that it use to be a well cover of some kind. In the back yard I have a white pipe that comes out of the ground that is way to small for a child. When I do laundry, further down the yard over the fence, I can see soapsuds on the ground.

My parents had their system replaced several several years ago, to where the whole system is under ground now.

Ugh. Facebook is getting worse. The comments on there are just mind boggling.

RIP Noah. So sad to read this. :(

The Sheriff seemed to go out of his way to keep the parents feeling safe and cooperative. Maybe it was a good tactic but it is looking questionable right now.

Perhaps he was doing that to build rapport with the parents so he could get a confession without lawyers involved initially. Otherwise, these things can go on forever. JMO

Chris Hurst @chrishurstwdbj · 32s 32 seconds ago
A Heavy Tactical Rescue truck from @RoanokeFireEMS is at #NoahThomas home in Pulaski Co. Told truck is "certified to enter" confined spaces.
I am confused. I don't know what this means.

hmmmm with diver type of people? I'm wondering if they have recovered Noah yet?
Could be they have a wrenching type of device on it? or something with a device to retrieve someone, a pullie type of device?

hmmmm with diver type of people? I'm wondering if they have recovered Noah yet?
Could be they have a wrenching type of device on it?

Would they announce he's been found deceased before recovering his body?

My house I grew up in had a septic like this. You would have to dig down a few feet to get to the manhole like cover that would have been big enough for a child to fit into. When the septic company was scheduled to come and empty the tank my dad would dig down to the cover beforehand. Even though the lid was on I remember him telling us very sternly to stay away from that area in the yard until he was able to cover it again. It just makes me so sick that this is where this precious child ended up.....Rest in peace sweet Noah

I doubt they dug anything up, there is commonly a manhole in the top of the sewage tank, most likely that is how they put Noah in.

I know. I took it to mean they haven't physically entered the tank yet .... which means someone must have told them that poor little Noah is in there. But would LE really announce a death before they had properly confirmed it?

Would they announce he's been found deceased before recovering his body?

I'm wondering if they used a camera to look inside and saw him. lol here I am just speculating.

Everyone is saying Rest in Peace to this sweet little boy, and I couldn't agree more. I pray his sweet little soul is at peace. But I hope there are demons who will haunt his killer forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea