Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airlie Walsh ‏@AirlieWalsh 2m2 minutes ago
Defence argues the two girls Spedding is alleged to have sexually assaulted were "tutored to make innocent acts seem sinister." #9newscomau
1 retweet 1 favorite

THATS your defense? Really?? That is the most despicable excuse I have ever heard. No one in their right mind is going to buy that. What possible 'innocent acts' could have lead to those injuries?

If this is his defense the prosecution are going to have an absolute field day.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, what has a mother and her children got to gain by blaming sexual assault on the wrong perpetrator? If BS wasn't responsible for the hospital verified injuries then someone was, and why would a mother protect the perpetrator?

I know all about some women who actually do that (protect their child's abuser), but this mother took the kids to hospital. If she was protecting someone wouldn't she keep it quiet?

Spedding and his defense haven't said that he was blamed for something that someone else did, so this is just bizarre.

These are tweets from journalists, not giving the full context of what is being said. 3 things I want to know at present, what was the acrimonious dispute, how long did she take to get the kids to the doctors, was there another adult male in her life that had access to the kids.

Cannot believe the tweet about his claims of innocent acts. This appeal is taking a fair while

“@em_partridge: Accused paedophile Bill Spedding, questioned over William Tyrrell disappearance, related to murdering rapist Jeffrey Hillsley, court hears”

Think I'm going to be ill :(

so hes basically admitted the crime, they must have his dna, otherwise why not deny and blame someone else!

Airlie Walsh
Airlie Walsh – Verified account ‏@AirlieWalsh

Defence argues the two girls Spedding is alleged to have sexually assaulted were "tutored to make innocent acts seem sinister." #9newscomau

Sounds like Bill is using Colin as his lawyer.

1 retweet 1 favorite

This just makes what bs said even more dodgy "I did nothing to hurt William"

1 retweet 1 favorite

This just makes what bs said even more dodgy "I did nothing to hurt William"

It does, doesn't it? :(

Does this mean he is related to this Jeffrey ? I don't get it

Airlie Walsh
50s50 seconds ago
Airlie Walsh ‏@AirlieWalsh
Court hears that two alleged victims were encouraged to think of "Spedding as a naughty man who did bad things." #9newscomau

Airlie Walsh
50s50 seconds ago
Airlie Walsh ‏@AirlieWalsh
Court hears that two alleged victims were encouraged to think of "Spedding as a naughty man who did bad things." #9newscomau

If only they were given that advice before April 87 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member