NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lois Clermont ‏@EditorLois 3m3 minutes ago

Cut screen and broken window at Malone camp tipped off owner to intrusion. #PrisonBreakNY

TWCNews (local station) Live: at the presser:

Cuomo - we haven't tallied up the cost but no doubt it is expensive but I have no doubt it was worth it, this is the first escape from this prison and this is a prison that goes back about 100 years (try 155)

thanks to the members of the community and once again for people in the immediate vicinity be safe be careful and if you see something suspicious dial 911. Thank you very much.

(done on TWCNews)

ah ha

ok hold the presses

we all are operating on the notion that we know they were together

BUT in reality , noone has really said that

which if thought about makes more sense - in that he is not captured or dead---

thoughts pls

This leads me to believe they were together very recently.
Two sets of footprints were found in the area, the law enforcement officials said. The second set is believed to belong to Sweat.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/us/new-york-prison-break/

My hands are tired guys I"m taking a break! Back in like 2 minutes LOL.

1m [h=2]Escaped NY prisoner Richard Matt did not fire at officers, was shot by police when he did not comply with police order to put hands up, state police chief says - @Reuters

[/h]

I noticed some stuff that didn't make sense regarding the path the guys would've made to get from Dannemora to Lindley to Friendship so I will go ahead and re-post this map that shows the likely path, which of course presumes they're riding the rails on freight trains as often as possible:

CH-41JpVAAElt4n.jpg:large

There is no doubling back IMO AFAIK.

Neat graphic thanx!

I didn't hear Governor Cuomo say anything that we didn't already know. Maybe he reads WS. :crazy:

Zach Hirsch ‏@zdhirsch 13m13 minutes ago

ny state police: officers heard coughs in the woods. Tactical team from CBP challenged and shot Matt. No sightings of Sweat #PrisonBreakNY

I want to know if Matt had shoes on his feet or if he was hoofing it!

So, both cabins where their DNA was found are owned/leased by CO's???

no shots fired by matt at the scene.........told by LE to put his hands up, did not comply, shot by LE when did not comply

Starting to ponder if they had not seperated

Megyn Kelly ‏@megynkelly 4m4 minutes ago

Head of NY Police: “We have no actual sighting of Sweat by law enforcement, but we have no indication that Sweat wasn’t accompanying Matt.

in other words............we don't know lol

I want to know if Matt had shoes on his feet or if he was hoofing it!

Very early in the saga - the first sighting reported one was limping

everything since (bloody sock / shoe thing) all supports that

I think that is why the really did not get that far

now on another level we could possibly state that Matt did have some capacity to have loyality by staying with sweat

My hands are tired guys I"m taking a break! Back in like 2 minutes LOL.

If GGE is away from the computer, that means they will get Sweat any minute now. :laughing:

Odd that camper guy did not see Sweat. If Matt was hijacking the camper, wouldn't Sweat be right there to jump in and take off? Weird. JMO

He mentioned every single DNA was Matt .:thinking: No mention of Sweat

He did say both men's DNA was in the first cabin last Saturday. But since that time, all the forensic evidence has been Matt only. Perhaps LE is assuming that because they were together a week ago, that they were still together today. However, the part-owner who approached the cabin last week only noted (heard?) one man escaping. I'm thinking the other guy may have been somewhere away from the cabin at the time...maybe out taking a whiz, or trying to catch some fish or something. So, whoever was in the cabin flees, and they get separated. Matt may have been on his own this whole week...which means Sweat could be anywhere...perhaps even dead of hunger

Zach Hirsch ‏@zdhirsch 13m13 minutes ago

ny state police: officers heard coughs in the woods. Tactical team from CBP challenged and shot Matt. No sightings of Sweat #PrisonBreakNY

Yes my dear,

that is where I am going---they had seperated, possibly a while back

it makes no sense - if they were together today, that 875 cops could not find somone who was "with" someone they just shot dead

just makes no sense

they only one there was Matt he did not listne to cops yelling at him , and they killed him

no Sweat anywhere IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member