FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the good Doctor picked up the hammer because of an intruder snooping in her home and the intruder used it against her.

A hammer just isn't the type of weapon you bring along in a murder plot. UNLESS it is a decoy and you are specifically trying to make it look like a crime of passion. In which case we are talking about a professional hitman.
A hit man using a hammer?

If it was a burglary (in this case called a robbery), how would perp know that residence was not not occupied. Parking in the garage doesn't make a robber, ascertain that nobody is home. Additionally, if this was a kid or even a man running through through the neighborhood; the Cadets walked the entire place for evidence.

I was curious how you knew the victim was married twice and her ex lived in Missouri? Are you related or a friend?

No, from this forum ... two earlier posters found the 1st Husbd and a business they owned in MO. And their info checks out. 2003 Pinellas Co divorce as Teresa Cousins. My view of this being a burglary motive does not mean it had to be random, in fact I agree w/ Sheriff that this house (if not its residents) was being targeted for a break-in. And now with the comments this victim had a passion for justice ... could it be she had some sensitive info in that home someone wanted? I think the murder was not intended but a consequence of her being inside, unexpectedly. Someone w/ enough knowledge (or observations thru casing the place) that this family had gone out of town, but not enough to know she returned on her own that nite.

No, from this forum ... two earlier posters found the 1st Husbd and a business they owned in MO. And their info checks out. 2003 Pinellas Co divorce as Teresa Cousins. My view of this being a burglary motive does not mean it had to be random, in fact I agree w/ Sheriff that this house (if not its residents) was being targeted for a break-in. And now with the comments this victim had a passion for justice ... could it be she had some sensitive info in that home someone wanted? I think the murder was not intended but a consequence of her being inside, unexpectedly. Someone w/ enough knowledge (or observations thru casing the place) that this family had gone out of town, but not enough to know she returned on her own that nite.

Hi i was the poster that talked about missouri and i found no connections to her 1st husband and missouri. I found that she had been married before and lived and divorced 1st husband in pinellas co and married current husband in pinellas co. The missouri thing comes in because she and her current have a condo there and some business dealings. Sorry if I was unclear before. I dont know where she married 1st husband ... Could be Connecticut.

Unless I'm mistaken there has been no mention of stolen items from LE thru the MSM, of which they surely would release info to assist them in their investigation. If that is the case then burglary/robbery/other theft might be ruled out.

The type of weapon used is reportedly a hammer, which is both opportunistic and personal, and which might point to someone close or recently met in one form or another.

Her vehicle shows signs of recent damage, and until I hear otherwise, i.e. family report damage occurred before the murder, it bears significance.

We've been driving around with a dented truck bed for two months. Don't have time to get it fixed.....

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight, live, Bonita Springs, Florida, mystery surrounding the murder of a gorgeous young doctor, a mother of two little girls, Dr. Teresa Sievers murdered in her upscale Florida home while Sievers`s husband and two daughters out of town.

Bombshell tonight. Intense focus now on the Sievers alarm system, in the last days, the alarm system being tested repeatedly, reportedly to determine why it did not go off when Teresa Sievers murdered. Sources also reporting computers taken out of the family home, as well as Dr. Sievers`s medical practice computers, police poring over the doctor`s patient list with a fine-toothed comb.

And tonight, was Sievers tailed from the airport? We recreate her route and learn at least seven red lights she passed that night equipped with cameras, this as the sheriff declares this murder was not random.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This was not random and arbitrary. There are many, many, many intricacies of this case, based on the evidence that we have to this point.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That evidence includes the family`s van, as well as a side door.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Comfortable saying that`s it`s not a random, arbitrary situation.

Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us.

Bombshell tonight. Intense focus now on the Sievers alarm system. In the last days, we learn the alarm system being tested over and over to

determine why it did not go off when Teresa Sievers murdered. Sources also reporting computers taken out of the family home, as well as Dr. Sievers`s medical practice computers, as police poring over the doctor`s patient list with a fine-toothed comb.

And tonight, was Sievers tailed from the airport? We recreate her route and learn at least seven red lights she passes that night equipped with cameras, this as the sheriff declares openly this murder is not random. Take a listen to what the sheriff says.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Based on the evidence that we have to this point and working it exhaustively, I`m fairly comfortable saying that it`s not a random, arbitrary situation. And I do believe there`s some connectivity here.

QUESTION: Do you have any suspects?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, I`m not going to speak to that.

There`s a lot of intricacies in the case, and what we have to this point -- I have no guarantees. I can`t guarantee you -- even -- even with an arrest. We could arrest somebody today and put them in jail, and I can`t guarantee anything.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: There you hear the sheriff saying there is connectivity, that this is not random, that Dr. Sievers, Teresa Sievers, mother of two, was targeted.

We also learn the alarm system in the home being tested and retested in an effort to figure out why didn`t it go off the night Sievers was murdered. Now, if you remember the timeline, Dr. Sievers was out of town in Connecticut with her family, her husband, who is her office manager, and their two young daughters. They're with her family in Connecticut.

[20:05:00]She flies home solo on Sunday night, comes home from the airport. Did she take an Uber? Did she drive her Toyota Sienna minivan?

Did she get a cab? Did a friend bring her home? Some of the questions we have. We`ve got a few clues as to the answer, and the answer, we believe, is she drove her minivan, Toyota Sienna, from the airport home. Why do we think that? Because the police took the Toyota Sienna from the home and they have not returned it. It`s still being processed.

Why? What`s in that Toyota other than her own fingerprints on the steering wheel that they`re so interested in? Why? Why has the Toyota Sienna become the focus of such intense investigation?

But first, I want to talk about the fact that the sheriff has said point blank this murder is not random.

Joining me right now, Bob Alexander. He is the news director at Fox News 92.5. Bob, I was very surprised to hear the sheriff say that because that really narrows down potential killers.

BOB ALEXANDER, FOX NEWS 92.5 (via telephone): Well, Nancy, the sheriff had been -- the sheriff`s department have been criticized in the

last several days because people are scared. People in the Bonita Springs area are not used to having any kind of crime like this, in particular, and people have been worried about their safety.

The sheriff came out and said he doesn`t believe that it was a random act, I think, in part to try to quell some of the people`s fears in this

area, that this was not random, that they do have some connectivity. And he uses that word a lot, "connectivity," that there`s a lot of things connected. So it seems to be that he`s trying to eliminate people`s fears that there is anything random about this.

GRACE: Well, you know, Bob Alexander, right at the get-go, he told everybody to lock their doors. That certainly wouldn`t make me feel safe.

If a home like Sievers`s, which is an estimated $500,000 value, half a million dollar home -- if that is the target with an alarm system and then he says, Lock your doors, that would make me concerned, too.

But I don`t think that the sheriff would come out and say that just to allay the fears of the neighborhood. I think he meant it. I think that they have a theory.

So the sheriff coming out openly saying this is not a random murder, that really narrows down the field as to who they believe murdered Dr. Sievers. And also, it was very interesting -- to Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert -- you have been analyzing all of her postings, her Web site, her tweets, her Facebooks. What have you learned, Ben?

BEN LEVITAN, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT (via telephone): Nancy, Dr. Sievers is a very public figure. She speaks out on hormone therapy, both for men and women. She`s got numerous videos out there, and some people might consider her views controversial. We don`t know. But she`s very public...

GRACE: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! What do you mean about that, because she has a large transgender clientele? Is that what you`re talking about?

LEVITAN: Not necessarily. She advocates against some of the most common hormone replacement therapies that are well known.

But the fact is not so much her views, is that she`s public. I found it very easy to determine where she was going to be. I found it very easy to find out she was going to be on vacation for this period of time. Her home address was easy to find.

If somebody had a beef with her, Nancy, it would be very easy to find her and to attack her, frankly. And...

GRACE: Ben, wait a minute! Let me back up something that you said. With me, Ben Levitan and Bob Alexander. Ben, are you telling me that you, who has no connection to Dr. Sievers whatsoever, could determine that she was on vacation and when she would start seeing patients again?

LEVITAN: Yes, Nancy. It was right on her Web site. She takes off between Christmas and New Year`s, and she takes off this period in July. It`s very clear on her Web site. And this is what happens when a lot of your information is public. And like I said, it was easy for me to determine where her home was.

GRACE: So somebody would know that if she went out of town, that she would be coming back in sometime that weekend, most likely, but that they could find her van, her Toyota Sienna, at the airport. Not only that...

LEVITAN: And her alarm system. Her alarm system, as well, Nancy. From the pictures I`ve seen, I was able to determine that probably her alarm system reported back to the alarm company by a cell phone connection. So knowing that, I could use a cell phone blocker and very easily get around her alarm system, if I wanted to get into that house.

GRACE: Interesting that you noticed that, Ben Levitan. How could you look at the home and determine that that would be the type of alarm system her home has, an alarm system that's based on cell phone that can be easily, easily manipulated?

[20:10:05]LEVITAN: Well, most of the alarm companies have gone -- you know, most alarm companies used to require a landline back to the central office. And now -- and those were easily deterred. People would cut your phone line.

This -- it appears to have stickers on the window that would indicate a specific company that does offer the option of reporting you back to the cell phone company -- or back to the alarm company by a cell phone connection...

GRACE: Wow. Wow.

LEVITAN: ... and that is really easy to defeat.

GRACE: Wow. Not only that, we understand that the alarm system has been tested and retested.

Bob Alexander, even the family, according to our sources, goes back to the home in the past 72 hours to test the alarm system. Bob, are you familiar with the brothers and the husband going to the home over this past weekend to retest the alarm system?

ALEXANDER: Nancy, I can honestly say there`s been very little information as far as what the family has been doing in the last...

GRACE: Right.

ALEXANDER: ... (INAUDIBLE) last week since they`re been back. So...

GRACE: Well, let me tell you this -- let me tell you this, Bob. Our sources are telling us that the husband, Teresa Sievers's husband, who is the office manager, and her two brothers -- Matt Zarrell, isn`t it Teresa`s brothers, not his brothers but her brothers, all go over there over July the 4th weekend and they apparently test the alarm system.

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER (via telephone): Yes. From what the neighbor says, the brothers were in and out of the house. They were there for about 15 minutes. And as they went inside, after they went inside, the neighbor heard the alarm go off one or two times as the brothers were inside the house.

GRACE: Right. Clearly, according to our source, testing the alarm system yet again. Everybody`s wondering, why didn`t the alarm go off? Was somebody already in the house? Did somebody have the code to get? And tonight, we learn that alarm system has turned into a focus of the investigation, as is her Toyota Sienna.

I want to get back to the Toyota Sienna. We have recreated her route. Let`s take a look at her route from the airport to her home. And what we learn is that there are at least seven red lights that are equipped with cameras.

There are no toll booths between the airport and her home, but she`s going down I-75. There are traffic light cameras right at the entrance of her subdivision, as well. We looked at every airport route, and this is what we have learned.

To Ben Levitan again, telecommunications expert. How do those red light cameras work?

LEVITAN: Well, Nancy, you know we record -- digital cameras record everything now. And it`s just a matter of -- and they also read license plates. So all we need to know is the Sienna`s license plate number. That goes back to a centralized computer at metro, and they can easily determine which sub -- or which location that car was at all along its path.

And as well, as you said, if she was followed by someone and they can identify a second license plate, they`ll be able to track that following her.

GRACE: Following, or did somebody wait out in the neighborhood? Focus now on this Toyota Sienna. What are they trying to learn from the Sienna other than her own fingerprints? And also, those airport video and security cameras -- do they reveal someone waiting there? Or did they simply wait in her neighborhood until she drove in?

Alarming announcement by the sheriff in the last hours that this is no random murder.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It is not random and arbitrary, that there are connections that will continue to develop.

There`s a substantial amount of evidence, evidence that`s being processed as we speak.

There are many, many, many intricacies of this case.

There will be no stone left unturned. It`s something we take very, very, very seriously, naturally.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

[20:18:33]UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It is not a random, arbitrary situation. And I do believe there`s some connectivity here.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Connections to Dr. Teresa Sievers that might help solve the crime.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you have any suspects?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, I`m not going to speak to that.

There`s a lot of intricacies in the case.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: An unsolved homicide.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Not random and arbitrary. There are connections that we`ll continue to develop.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The death of Dr. Teresa Sievers remains a mystery.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: The investigation into the death of Dr. Sievers intensifies, with police focusing on her Toyota Sienna that we believe she brought home, drove home from the airport late that Sunday night after being out of town in Connecticut with her own family, her husband, their two children, and her extended family, sisters.

We learn this tiny lady, who was only about 4-feet-11 -- some of those pictures of her, if you look at her wearing the stacked heels, are deceiving. Liz, show them the picture of her -- that one. She looks so much bigger. She`s a tiny, tiny little thing. She`s 4-11. She barely weighed over 100 pounds.

Who bludgeoned her to death, we believe with a hammer? While police focusing on her Toyota Sienna and announcing this murder is not random, her alarm system being tested over and over. Why did it not go off? Let`s figure out what that piece of the puzzle means.

[20:20:06]Unleash the lawyers, David Lee Windecher, defense lawyer, author of "The American Dream: History in the Making," and Andell Brown, defense attorney. Also with me, psychologist Caryn Stark.

OK, let`s take off our respective hats of prosecutor and defense lawyer and figure out what this means, the fact that they are trying to determine and looking so carefully, Windecher, at the alarm system, why it didn't go off.

Now, I believe that the alarm company can tell you if the alarm was on at the time she came home. So they`re trying to figure out did she turn it off, or did somebody else turn it off? That`s the obvious explanation to me, because it didn`t go off.

DAVID LEE WINDECHER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: That's correct. I mean, she just came home from Connecticut visiting her family, so they wanted to make sure that it was taken apart from her side. If she disconnected the alarm, it would make sense for them to know, unless someone was in the house before she actually arrived.

GRACE: But following along that theory is a dead end, Andell Brown, because, yes, it`s an alternative -- Windecher`s right, but that theory would mean the person had been hiding in there all weekend, all right? So that doesn`t really make sense to me, that somebody is in your house all weekend and she doesn`t notice that the moment she walks in the door.

So it goes back to the question if the alarm was on, they`re trying to figure out why it didn`t go off. Theory?

ANDELL BROWN, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, we`ve heard two theories. One was the fact that they may have intercepted the signal using some of the technological devices that are available to people today.

Another issue to consider is, as it was pointed out before, is that her schedule was widely known. Was there someone laying and waiting at the home because they knew they would be out of town during this time period, and they may have caught her unawares, and that may led to her untimely demise?

GRACE: And Caryn Stark, based on what Ben Levitan is telling us, she made it very open, her movements, where she was, where she was going. And when police say this is not random, that doesn`t necessarily scream out the husband did it. He was in Connecticut, all right? They could be referring to a number of people.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Perfect alibi.

GRACE: Yes, well, I see where you`re going. But what about people in her practice, the patients even, Caryn Stark?

CARYN STARK, PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, that`s the first thing that I thought of, Nancy. When they keep saying it's not random, that doesn't mean her husband necessarily. It could mean somebody who knew her, that someone was actually wanting to attack her.

And it shows us that we all have to be very careful about what we put on line because we forget it`s not all about our friends.

GRACE: You know, to Jeff Asher, probate and estate lawyer joining us out of New York. Jeff, thank you for being with us. Now, if there is a will, whether she's murdered or dies of natural causes, that will will be implemented pursuant to her wishes. We know she's the bread winner in the family. Her husband is her office manager.

But aside from mode of death, a will is carried pursuant to the wishes of the deceased unless the recipient, the beneficiary, is the killer, correct?

JEFFREY ASHER, PROBATE AND ESTATE ATTORNEY (via telephone): That is correct.

GRACE: So what about if there is no will, Jeff?

ASHER: So if there is no will, then the laws of the state come into play. In this particular case, you have to analyze whether or not the children of the family are their children or are her children because the law of Florida differentiates between those types of children.

Assuming that these are the children of them, of the marriage, then under the laws of Florida dealing with intestate succession, an estate that passes without a will, then he will inherit the entire estate. However, if these are children of hers and not his, then the husband only inherits half of the estate, and the children inherit the other half.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DR. TERESA SIEVERS, PHYSICIAN: I didn`t come from the perfect family when I was a kid. Although I`d never had a life anything like these girls go through, I do like them to know you don`t just wake up one day, become a doctor, have a business and have a perfect life. It requires work and so, hopefully, I instill in them hope and a belief that they can be anything they want to be.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

[20:28:39]UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It`s not random and arbitrary. There are many, many, many intricacies of this case. Based on the evidence that we have to this point...

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That evidence includes the family`s van, as well as a side door.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: ... feel comfortable saying that it`s not a random, arbitrary situation.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: We`re also learning in the last hours that police have sent all of their evidence, their forensic evidence, to an outlying crime lab, not their own, in order to speed up the process. What are they hoping to learn? What link are they trying to make?

We also, as we go to air tonight, clear a tan-colored Chevy Avalanche that we learned had been taken away from the scene. Let`s see a picture of the Chevy Avalanche. That Avalanche belonging to a co-worker that had actually come over to the home when she, Dr. Sievers, did not report to work that morning. That was a co-worker`s car that came to check on her. It has no relation to the murder investigation.

But also, we`re finding out that the coroner has preserved tissue and blood from her body. But to Dr. Gallagher, Tim Gallagher, forensic pathologist joining us out of Florida tonight -- Dr. Gallagher, the body was cremated. We have no indication that was part of her will, so that was a decision made by the husband.

In the case of, for instance, Kathleen Savio, who was Drew Peterson`s third wife, we know that her body was exhumed at the time of the murder trial against Drew Peterson because that was needed.

[20:30:00] There you see the exhumation process going on on Kathleen Savio. So will it have any bearing, the fact that her, Teresa Sievers, body was cremated?

GALLAGHER: It may or may not. Photos have been taken of the body, the outside of the body and the inside of the body as well as tissue samples, large amount of tissue samples, blood and bodily fluids were preserved. So generally that`s more than enough to handle any evidence or any other information that may come in and reopen the case in the future.

GRACE: Dr. Gallagher, if that were true, why was Savio`s body exhumed in the past, like so many other bodies that have been exhumed in the past?

GALLAGHER: There are some limitations as to what you can take. Sometimes, photographs may not show exactly what you need, or you may be looking for a chemical or a drug in the body that you haven`t tested for initially.

GRACE: So cremating the body would absolutely destroy any possibility of getting additional facts and forensic evidence, is that correct, Dr. Gallagher?

GALLAGHER: It certainly would limit your ability to do that, although there are forensic pathologists who are experts in cremation investigation.

So it certainly will limit it, but it won`t eliminate it.

GRACE: Caryn Stark, we also learned that when the brothers came back over following the police, trying to figure out what happened, why the alarm didn`t go off, we learned that Dr. Sievers` husband sat in the car. He has not gone back into the home. We also learned from another source a few days ago he broke down in the middle of the street, crying. I would not be surprised if he never goes back in this home.

STARK: Well, I wouldn`t either. Just doesn`t make sense for him to go back in, because it is retraumatizing him. Once you`ve heard about a situation and you know that someone has been killed, you don`t want to -- most people -- go back to that scene, because you will feel all over again as though you just found out about it. And that it just -- all those same feelings come back. The people who go back are usually people who get some kind of pleasure out of observing it.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

We dont know when the damage occurred but know LE isn't releasing the van for some reason. So there may be evidence with the van. Right now I'm kind of steering away from the usual suspect and thinking of other scenarios.

Absolutely. For some docs most of their overhead and a couple hours a day goes into dealing with insurance. And the time between services rendered and pay for services can be months.

Yes but the same can be said for patients who have to deal with the deductibles, out-of-pocket costs and other hoops the patient has to jump through. Insurance isn't cheap and there is no way I'd see a doctor who requires me to do all the insurance filing. I wouldn't see a doctor who wants $$$ before she sees me for the first time. That said, her practice seemed focused on those who have lost all hope in conventional medicine and the patients quoted in news articles clearly adored her.

JMO

Thanks to emiusacska for posting the NG transcript as it confirmed what I thought I'd heard when I watched the show. According to a neighbor, Teresa's brothers (and possibly her husband???) were testing the alarm system over the July 4th weekend, which is AFTER the murder, not before, as previously posted somewhere in this thread.

I am also curious to know about the damage to the van - it looks like it could have been from someone rear-ending her, as in something that would possibly make Teresa stop while driving home from the airport, but it doesn't make sense that someone would do that to gain access to her van and force her to drive home - why would someone then need to forcibly open that side door??? Maybe the van damage has nothing to do with this murder, but I'm trying to look at any possibilities.

The other thing that's not adding up for me is the timeline - if Teresa flew home in the evening, what happened between her arrival and the sounds the neighbors heard in those hours close to dawn? Why would a burglar wait until so close to daylight to break in? I personally don't think it was a burglary, I believe it was a targeted murder. I still feel uncomfortable with the LS relationship - my gut feeling (intuition) tells me that LS benefited most from their relationship. TS had what appears to be a successful practice as an internist, which she then improved by studying and offering alternative medical treatments. From what I have gathered by listening to her YouTube presentations it seems she veered more towards the alternative and did less of the traditional, although I have no proof of that. At some point in time, about 4 years ago, LS came into the picture and I would like to know whether LS was a partner in TS's practice, or was she simply an addition? Several chiropractors I have seen have had a licensed massage therapist (LMT) on their premises, not as a partner, but as an extra service if a patient desires. Was this the same for LS? I get the impression that LS considers herself to be more of an equal to TS, but based on what I've seen and read here, I believe LS was a LMT who had expanded into the area of alternative treatments without much education - does anyone know what her complete background is? I am feeling like LS was looking to use her relationship with TS to raise her own status in the "medical" field - I'm not against any type of alternative treatments, but unfortunately I think there is room in this field for people to take advantage of the vulnerable population in our society. TS sounds like she was a wonderful doctor who truly cared for her patients, and wanted to expand her practice by offering some new alternative treatments, but I fear that she may have been connecting with others who were less than ethical ... these are only my initial thoughts and opinions, and I could be completely off base.

For the sake of TS's daughters and other family members, I hope the truth will come out soon / it's sad to think of how her life ended so brutally and tragically.

Any opinions are purely mine and not based on fact.

A hit man wouldn't have needed to make it look like something else... Get in, shoot victim, get out.

Somewhere above, (NG transcript I think) it was stated that her schedule was common knowledge.
But how would someone know her husband and children's schedule?
Why would they think she was alone based on her schedule?

Who ever did this knew her personally or knew someone who knew her personally, IMO.
Its not someone who just knew her schedule

A hit man wouldn't have needed to make it look like something else... Get in, shoot victim, get out.

I've seen hidden camera shows where someone thinks they are hiring a hit man, but it's an undercover cop. They are often asked if they want it to be "painful." I have no clue if actual hit men do that, though.

Yes but the same can be said for patients who have to deal with the deductibles, out-of-pocket costs and other hoops the patient has to jump through. Insurance isn't cheap and there is no way I'd see a doctor who requires me to do all the insurance filing. I wouldn't see a doctor who wants $$$ before she sees me for the first time. That said, her practice seemed focused on those who have lost all hope in conventional medicine and the patients quoted in news articles clearly adored her.

JMO

I go to a fee for service internist and get wonderful hassle-free, no waiting good medical care. It is your choice what you prefer. No one size fits all.

Many questions come to mind based on my findings / I don't want to violate the rules, but I would be interested to know how many other posters have similar suspicions.
snip

I know of one at least!

I go to a fee for service internist and get wonderful hassle-free, no waiting good medical care. It is your choice what you prefer. No one size fits all.

My internist does collect a fee so I'm not sure of your point. My priority is quality of care rather than convenience although I've never had to wait more than a few minutes.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member