CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting. The DT gets to show the birth announcement of "that guy" and Ashley Moser didn't get to have birth announcements made for her baby. :maddening:

People like JH create many victims....beyond their actual victims.... like ripples in a pond.

Sad.

Noooooooo.....every picture taken with grandparents??? All of them???? This is only making me angry.....

Disgusting. The DT gets to show the birth announcement of "that guy" and Ashley Moser didn't get to have birth announcements made for her baby. :maddening:

They will probably show these type of pics for victim impact testimony.

Where is Zoey? She can't still be packing - how much stuff is she taking?! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me sick that JH never even considered the impact this would have on his family too. They didn't deserve this either. They seem like loving normal parents. JH is a selfish monster. He never thought about anyone but himself.

The uncle died a month after the shootings of cancer. His last weeks would have been filled with this horror.

Slightly OT-

for those who are interested in what its like for the family members of people like JH, Lifetime Movie Network has been doing a series called "Monster in my Family" which features family members of notorious criminals - the woman who leads each episode (and was featured on the first episode) is the daughter of a serial killer (can't recall his name right now). Its really good.

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/monster-in-my-family

I wonder if the prosecution will cross examine the parents.

I understand the aggravator and mitigator part of a DP trial.....I don't understand how any of this mitigates what "Jimmy" did

Makes me sick that JH never even considered the impact this would have on his family too. They didn't deserve this either. They seem like loving normal parents. JH is a selfish monster. He never thought about anyone but himself.

Well he shoved these murders in his families face IMO, by dedicating his book of murder to them.

When I just heard that screaming from the family video with Dad on the stand, I thought of the screaming at the movie 911 call.

When I just heard that screaming from the family video with Dad on the stand, I thought of the screaming at the movie 911 call.

I did too. It made me jump.

Parents fault for making Jimmy move....had no friends....boo hoo

ok....high school age, now. Please make it stop!! NO more pics of Jimmy!!

I'm surprised he didn't take his anger out on them.

I don't think we've heard the entire family story....either Jimmy was withdrawn which led them to family therapy or he was bashing his sister in the head which led to family therapy...

What I can't get past is JH's father stating he had no idea his son suffered from a mental illness. If JH was mentally ill, how could his father not know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221